PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help

Maniac RT
28th November 2008, 8:14 PM
Hey everyone, I'm new to Serebii.net and I was wondering if someone who had a few minutes of spare time could help me out. I'm not 100% sure if this should be posted here, however, I couldn't find a spot in the trading forum so I figured the Noobie section might be the correct location.

I am a first time user to the Nintendo wifi application for Pokemon Pearl/Diamond and have recently set up my connection. My question is, could someone allow me to add them to my Friend Roster in-game and either trade or battle me so I can understand the actual process of getting on wifi and communicating with someone that is on my Friend Roster.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

*If this is the wrong spot for a question like this, I'm very sorry and would appreciate it if it was moved to the correct location.*

RaZoR LeAf
28th November 2008, 9:10 PM
"Need a little help" is fine for a topic title when you're posting in the Newbie Forum, but if you want the topic moved to the correct place (Either Pokemon 4th Gen Discussion or Nintendo Wi-fi) then you'll need something a little less vague.

LugiaRules
28th November 2008, 9:41 PM
Basically, he's asking for a battle to see how the process works.