PDA

View Full Version : hi.

notheOTHERpsychoblonde
28th November 2008, 10:29 PM
Just wanting to say hi to all who would listen.
Facts for anyone to know:
1. I write and maybe within the next year you may see my book on your book store shelves.
2. I play pokemon, not on a regular basis, but I still play it.
3. I'm not the silver spoon in the drawer...I think you get what I mean.

Brando95
29th November 2008, 12:50 AM
I don't get what you mean by silver spoon in the drawer but,
Welcome ANYWAY!!!!!

That's an ODD username. It must be annoying to log in everyday.

Ninterror X
29th November 2008, 1:00 AM
your not the silver spoon in the drawer? lolwat?

any for the love of my friends, please read the rules

Eon_is_not_the_end
29th November 2008, 1:01 AM
lol @ the above post

All jokes aside, welcome to the forums. What kind of book are you writing anyway, just out of curiousity?

Also, can you explain that joke to me, with the silver spoon in the drawer?

Mew's desire
29th November 2008, 2:46 AM
ooo?
Your book? Whats the name of it?
A silver spoon? Whats that?

notheOTHERpsychoblonde
29th November 2008, 3:27 AM
Yeah, what I was trying to say, is that I'm not the brightest person...or if you get what silver spoon means, not the richest. I'm not the silver spoon in the drawer...Maybe if you still don't get it, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.? lol. A lot of my ideas are really hard to put into words. Trust me.
lol, my username: notheOTHERpsychoblonde...it fits me. trust me. You will see how stupid I am, and then you'll all be like: Oh, I see why she calls herself that! Hahaha,

Anyway...yes my writing. The Title is In a family of Murderers. I was planning on sending it to some publishers by this Christmas, but thanks to the fact that my computer crashed, and every file was delted, I'm left searching for the backup files that I sent myself, as well as my unreliable flashdrives. If you want the summary, ask for it and I'll send you it. I actually have more than one project. Plenty of projects...I also do poems. Yes, for my age, I write quite a bit. People freak because I tell them that my story (I call it my MONSTA, lol) is over 100 pages and they'll be like: And you're only fourteen?
Yes...here are the titles of some of my projects...yes i'm a freak. get that now. lol

In a family of Murderers (book1, Aka my MONSTA),
In the Breath of Battle (book2)
My Queen in Exile (book3)
Six Minutes,
The Adventures of Devon and Lydia: The beginning,
What would Paul say?,
Extermination,
...i think that's it

Bigboff
30th November 2008, 11:18 AM
Pikachu, I choose you!

notheOTHERpsychoblonde
30th November 2008, 2:29 PM
What??? lol

Theif
30th November 2008, 2:35 PM
your book 1-3 sounds good and the extermination 1.

notheOTHERpsychoblonde
30th November 2008, 9:01 PM
thanks! ^.^
I'm Editing In A Family Of Murderers because I hope to send it to an editor by Christmas! I love it, but it's fun editing 111 pages...

ShiveshKabra
3rd December 2008, 12:33 AM
The book sounds good. Me and my friend are making a manga! So far so good.

sapphire_addict
3rd December 2008, 12:35 AM
OMG OMG*joins mob of screaming welcome wagoners* read the rules cuz bans suck, go to my sprite thread cuz it's cool, and have tons of fun!

Rainbowdashtheawesome
3rd December 2008, 2:03 AM
You know, I am a writer as well (not yet a published author, though). There is one problem, however. The story I wrote was titled "Twilight," a title I devised in 2005 and actually wrote in 2006. As many of you probably know, it seems that some other author beat me to the punch and made not just a book with the EXACT same title but a movie along with it.

Kipcha
3rd December 2008, 2:10 AM
Hiya! Welcome to the forums!

Seems a few people on here are writing. I have been writing a novel too but I haven't quite decided on a title yet. Just gotta keep writing till I find something suiting I suppose.

celebitrainer: Man, that sucks. Hence why I am waiting for my title.