S.Bustathedog
29th November 2008, 2:09 AM
~Welcome to the Harry Potter fan club~[/CENTER]

OK before I go on to anything else here are the rules

1, Follow all Serebii rules
2, no flamming or spamming
3, no insulting or using off foul words
4, HAVE FUN

ok here at the HPC we talk about all things Harry potter the movies, books, games and any pics people donate. I and any off you can post a topic but only two can be posted a day, {yes that means using your eyes}, Please don't spam with OMG this cub is AMAZING or OMG i jst <3 Harry he is so cute. OK we will be holding Qute compotions and me and Blue Snover will decied who pcked the best one.

I might be able to have sprites soon but im not to sure. Im at the moment looking for a spriter and some one who can make banners.

I have finished it YAY and i have read Tales of Beedle the Bard

Topics
Who is your fave character and why?
Do you think J.K.Rowling could have continued the story?

Fan Fics and Pics Vids also {credit needed when you give me pics plz}
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m12/orlabossa/Harry&#37;20Potter/Harry_Potter_Yellows_by_SUF78.jpg

Vids

Tralier (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBGbKCm_pQQ)
Tralier (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ8dXUtxY4A)
Tralier (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlrphFBpuio)

Members

Owner~ S.Bustathedog
Co-Owner~Blue snover
Moderator~jorisw
Moderator~storymasterb

Members:
~palkia1
~Kipcha
~~LynxMalfoy~
~Mr.Joker
~fango pango
~PokeGal99
~Foxyvulpixie
~

HAVE FUN AND JOIN

Blue Snover
29th November 2008, 5:43 PM
Never fear, Snover's here.

I love Harry Potter, i've read every book and seen all the movies that have been made up to now, so you can count me as your first member, if you want me.

S.Bustathedog
29th November 2008, 5:49 PM
I will take you in would you like to be co-owner because you are first poster?

If anyone thinks there is anything that needs adding to the first post tell me in your first post and i will edit thanks bye

:D

S.Bustathedog
30th November 2008, 11:51 PM
ok well i may aswell answer my own Q's but before that, im looking for a nice pic to put above the Harry potter club bit so could you pm me if you have a good one thanks :D

Well im torn between Dobby and Ron {possibly Hermione but that is for personal reason ;] } but if i had to chose then it would be Dobby

Well no, I think she has done it she could have done a book for the 7th year and made Dumbuldore die at the end off that and then the 8th be where harry kills Voldermort but other wise no.

kk join and have fun

palkia1
1st December 2008, 1:17 AM
Can i please join. I love Harry Potter. I've read all the books multiple times and seen all the movies so far as well.

S.Bustathedog
1st December 2008, 4:26 PM
Yes you can join, and would you like a Mod?

As I say could you all plz ansewer the topics in your first post pl :D

BYE

jorisw
1st December 2008, 5:20 PM
Can I join?(and maybe be a mod?)
I have read all the books at least 4 times and I have seen all the movies.
ginny weasley, because of her personality.
No, because every story must have a end and the seventh book was a good book to end with.

storymasterb
1st December 2008, 6:24 PM
I'd like to join, and be a mod if that's possible. I've read all seven Harry Potter books (Deathly Hallows five times) and seen all the aviable films. I'mn eagerly waiting for Half-Blood Prince.

I really like Harry Potter becuase it is a great battle between good and evil, but adding in a truly evil character like Voldemort, who has that almost racial hatred of Muggles and countering him with a truly good character, Harry, who always suceeds becuase of innocence, love and friendship above everything else. But even so, Harry comes very close to becoming what he fights sometimes (Crucio in Order of the Phoenix and Deathly Hallows, Imperio in Deathly Hallows.)

S.Bustathedog
1st December 2008, 7:13 PM
OK thanks storymasterb for not ruining it for me :D and yes bothe acepted and both modded :D ok thanks

Also im going to add this to the first page but can people not say anything about the Deathly Hallows as i haven't acutally reda it yet if you have to say something put it in a spoiler plz thanks :D

palkia1
2nd December 2008, 1:01 AM
Thank for accepting me.

Mine would have to be either Dobby or Luna. Both are great characters and i love their personalities

I don't think so. I think she did a justice to the series by ending it at Book 7. It was the right time to end it. It ended the right way at the right time so i don't think it could have been continued.

Is anyone here getting that Beedle the Bard book that comes out in a couple of days?

S.Bustathedog
2nd December 2008, 1:03 AM
Im taking this as a topic:
Is anyone here getting that Beedle the Bard book that comes out in a couple of days?

I would but i can't :{ i live in spain but anyway what is it actually about?

palkia1
4th December 2008, 2:17 AM
Well, i didn't technically mean it as a topic. It was more just a curiosity on my part. I'll be getting it this weekend. I booked it early at my local bookstore.

S.Bustathedog, it's basically a collection of wizarding fairy tails written by Rowling. There's 7 in all i think. That's pretty much all i know about it. I don't actually know what any of the tales are about.

S.Bustathedog
4th December 2008, 5:50 PM
Well, i didn't technically mean it as a topic. It was more just a curiosity on my part. I'll be getting it this weekend. I booked it early at my local bookstore.

S.Bustathedog, it's basically a collection of wizarding fairy tails written by Rowling. There's 7 in all i think. That's pretty much all i know about it. I don't actually know what any of the tales are about.

7 in one book or in 7 books?

im getting it for my Bday YAY thats in a month and a half but i can wait

ANyway peole who have joined i will be posting a couple more topics soon and plz join and have fun :D

Blue Snover
8th December 2008, 12:59 PM
I pre-ordered my copy of Beedle The Bard, but i could have bought it in Spain, because it was all in English, but never mind.

Has anyone seen the clips and pictures for the new movie, it looks great.

I can't wait to see what they do for book 7, it's just a shame that it's going to be split into 2 films.

S.Bustathedog
8th December 2008, 2:56 PM
I pre-ordered my copy of Beedle The Bard, but i could have bought it in Spain, because it was all in English, but never mind.

Spain really, I need to do some looking around I might find it maybe in Benidorm [i live like 10 mins away for Benidorm lol]

I have seen them they look very good can't wait for it to come out thinking of going to see it for my bday meh lol.

I can't wait to see what they do for book 7, it's just a shame that it's going to be split into 2 films.

I don't think it is a shame cuz they are doing it i think a year cap only i won't see the first half i will get it on DVD then watch it like 4 hours before i go to see the second half =]. I think that it will be very good but if they are doing a two part movie then what are they going to do with the game make it long or do two games?

My stuff is in bold =]

Blue Snover
8th December 2008, 3:00 PM
I found Beedle The Bard in Benalmadina, it was a small shop.

You make a good point about the movies though, i might do the same thing, so then i remember it all a bit better.

As for the game, i never really thought about it, because they'd have to really condense it down, if they only make one game, and they might miss some of the really good parts of it.

S.Bustathedog
8th December 2008, 3:23 PM
Yer so they will most likely do two games.

And i have no idea where that place you said is so......

storymasterb
8th December 2008, 4:52 PM
If they make two flms for Deathly Hallows, I bet they'll miss some of the killing parts. But if they skip the final battle scene, I will commit suicide. To go through Harry Potter and miss that scene is blasphemy is far as I'm concerned.

Kipcha
8th December 2008, 5:21 PM
I would LOVE to join! Been to all the Midnight Releases for the books since the release of Goblet and all the movie midnight releases, and plan to be there for HBP. I also am looking forward to Beedle the Bard, but unfotuanatly cannot read it yet (Stupid christmas wrapping...)

My fave character would proabably have to be Harry himself, or Sirius Black. Sirius always had a good sense of humour, and although he did some pretty reckless things, he was always good at heart. Harry, although I found him irritating in Phoenix (Which wasn't his fault, with the whole Voldemort's emotions thing) I loved him in Deathly Hallows, especially near the end (THat isn't a spoiler, right?)

JK Rowling could have definitely continued the story, although I would prefer it to continue with Harry's journey, or perhaps a prequel with Lily and James, or even a tale through Draco's eyes may have been interesting. Although now JK Rowling could write Harry's name on a scrap of paper and make millions, so she doesn't really need to be creative anymore :)

S.Bustathedog
8th December 2008, 9:28 PM
If they make two flms for Deathly Hallows, I bet they'll miss some of the killing parts. But if they skip the final battle scene, I will commit suicide. To go through Harry Potter and miss that scene is blasphemy is far as I'm concerned.

LOL, it would be bad if they did miss the final battle scene {i haven't read it yet but still} lol.

I would LOVE to join! Been to all the Midnight Releases for the books since the release of Goblet and all the movie midnight releases, and plan to be there for HBP. I also am looking forward to Beedle the Bard, but unfotuanatly cannot read it yet (Stupid christmas wrapping...)

My fave character would proabably have to be Harry himself, or Sirius Black. Sirius always had a good sense of humour, and although he did some pretty reckless things, he was always good at heart. Harry, although I found him irritating in Phoenix (Which wasn't his fault, with the whole Voldemort's emotions thing) I loved him in Deathly Hallows, especially near the end (THat isn't a spoiler, right?)

JK Rowling could have definitely continued the story, although I would prefer it to continue with Harry's journey, or perhaps a prequel with Lily and James, or even a tale through Draco's eyes may have been interesting. Although now JK Rowling could write Harry's name on a scrap of paper and make millions, so she doesn't really need to be creative anymore :)

Makes sence, ofcourse you can join. I haven't been to anyoff the realises {i was most likly asleep lol} i don't think a book done through Malfoys eyes would have been that could if you think about it he doesn't really do asmuch as harry or even dumbledor does.

I agree with the rest of the books i haven't yet read the last one but meh welcome new member thank you for joining.

palkia1
9th December 2008, 2:33 AM
7 in one book or in 7 books?

im getting it for my Bday YAY thats in a month and a half but i can wait

ANyway peole who have joined i will be posting a couple more topics soon and plz join and have fun :D

I made a mistake actually. It's 5 tales and they're all in the one book. I got it two days ago and they were all really good reads.

Yeah, i've seen the trailers as well. It looks like a really great movie. I heard that they've removed the battle of Hogwarts at the end of the movie though, which annoyed me. Supposedly they didn't want to repeat themselves by doing a battle in Book 6 and in Book 7.

As for the 7th game, i think it would be strange to have two different games. It would just be strange to have a Harry Potter game that ends halfway through the actual story. I hope they just do it in one game, because i hate the idea of two movies.

Blue Snover
9th December 2008, 10:43 AM
I made a mistake actually. It's 5 tales and they're all in the one book. I got it two days ago and they were all really good reads.

Yeah, i've seen the trailers as well. It looks like a really great movie. I heard that they've removed the battle of Hogwarts at the end of the movie though, which annoyed me. Supposedly they didn't want to repeat themselves by doing a battle in Book 6 and in Book 7.

As for the 7th game, i think it would be strange to have two different games. It would just be strange to have a Harry Potter game that ends halfway through the actual story. I hope they just do it in one game, because i hate the idea of two movies.

How dare they, i knew they'd mess it up.

I'll probably still go and see it, so i can boo at the screen.

Why do film makers have to butcher great pieces of work?

JK should go and kick ***.

~LynxMalfoy~
10th December 2008, 4:00 AM
May I please join?

I love Harry Potter! I've always loved wizards, witches, fantasy, spells, etc...and I always will. I just wish I could go to Hogwarts and use magic. I've been their the minute the books have been released and can't wait for HBP to come out. I hope to hear a response. ^_^

S.Bustathedog
10th December 2008, 4:06 AM
May I please join?

I love Harry Potter! I've always loved wizards, witches, fantasy, spells, etc...and I always will. I just wish I could go to Hogwarts and use magic. I've been their the minute the books have been released and can't wait for HBP to come out. I hope to hear a response. ^_^

Yes you may Join i will add you to the main list now.

Also does every one have all the books including the spin off comic relif ones?

I don't though im going to try and find them ASAP

~LynxMalfoy~
10th December 2008, 4:59 PM
Also does every one have all the books including the spin off comic relief ones? I have all the books just I've never heard of that spin-off thing.

Draco or Cho. Draco because he is cute and I think that his is a very strong wizard and is very sweet at heart. And Cho because she is probably one of the nicest girls on the movies/in the books. I was so sad for her when Cedric died.

Yes. She could of had a endless amount of books in the series (which would have been great) but I guess everything has to end some time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Umm... sorry if this is advertising or something and I'm not supposed to but, I started a RPG here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=371934)about Harry Potter. If anyone is interested I would love it if you singed up.

Mr. Joker
13th December 2008, 5:37 PM
I would like to join! I have read everything in the series and The Tales Of Beedle The Bard! Btw I really think that the book isnt worth 7.50. I really disliked it.

fango pango
13th December 2008, 5:57 PM
ill join ive read all 7 books played hpatcosooto and seen all the movies so yeah im a fan

Blue Snover
13th December 2008, 6:35 PM
You're both welcome, but could you lengthen your posts to more than one line?

This club hasn't been going long and i don't want the mods to close it down due to rule breaking.

PokeGal99
13th December 2008, 6:41 PM
may I join?

Umm... Cho! cause' she makes me wish I was her xD
Yeah, I think so. Maybe about Harry's Kids?

Blue Snover
13th December 2008, 6:46 PM
Welcome to the club.

I'll let S.Bustathedog know and get you added to the list.

Foxyvulpixie
13th December 2008, 7:02 PM
May I join please?
I LOVE Harry Potter! I read all the books and seen all the movies so far <333

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m12/orlabossa/Harry&#37;20Potter/Harry_Potter_Yellows_by_SUF78.jpg

Found this kyoot piccy on the net :]

PokeGal99
13th December 2008, 7:07 PM
thankies guys.

Blue Snover
14th December 2008, 2:02 PM
Could everyone who posted a 1 liner please lengthen it, the mods are very strict about this rule, and i'd hate to have to give out warnings.

S.Bustathedog, i never knew there were spin offs.

Just goes to show you learn something new everyday.

I can't believe they put the release date back for the latest movie, that's going to mess with everything.

fango pango
14th December 2008, 7:26 PM
yeah i know i have no ideas why they would do that harry potter were out once every year until this one has anyone watched all the movies that r out because if you havent i pity you

palkia1
15th December 2008, 2:33 AM
Welcome all new members. Glad to see the club growing.

I didn't even know there were any spin off comic relief ones. I've never heard of them before. I have all 7 main ones, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages, and Tales of Beedle the Bard

fango pango
15th December 2008, 7:57 PM
palkia1;9150095]Welcome all new members. Glad to see the club growing.

I didn't even know there were any spin off comic relief ones. I've never heard of them before. I have all 7 main ones, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages, and Tales of Beedle the Bard

no i havent but they sound ok still if everyone doesnt mind me asking which one is your favourite book (if you havent read all of them it doesnt matter) i'll start,harry potter and the deathly hallows(no need to say harry potter and the because we'll know which one it is were the harry potter fan club

S.Bustathedog
19th December 2008, 1:10 PM
sorry guys im back but im very busy ATM.

No one seems to iknow what i ment by spin offs they are the quiditch one the beats and where to find them and so on they are spin of cuz they arnt books that are about the main story {like Pokemon ranger and co.}

{also if anyone has xbox live i would love to be freinds with you i have got it and im connected =]}

Mr. Joker
20th December 2008, 6:44 AM
[QUOTE=PokeGal99;9142762]may I join?

Gwamp. I dont really know why but I loved in the seventh where he ran yelling "Hagger Hagger!" While running over people

I also liked Hagrid. I loved when he stabbed a fork right through Flickwits arm!

I ahve No doubt that one will come (SPIN-OFF) When I saw Bedaal the Bard come out I relised that she missed writing.

Okay there are 3 trailers on youtube for the 6th movie! I liked when Dumbledore is surronded by fire!

S.Bustathedog
23rd December 2008, 1:58 PM
I ahve No doubt that one will come (SPIN-OFF) When I saw Bedaal the Bard come out I relised that she missed writing.

Okay there are 3 trailers on youtube for the 6th movie! I liked when Dumbledore is surronded by fire!

yer and she miss writing about harry potter. If you could lik the traliers that would be greate thanks

Kipcha
29th December 2008, 7:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBGbKCm_pQQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ8dXUtxY4A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlrphFBpuio
There, all three :)

S.Bustathedog
29th December 2008, 1:39 PM
thanks Kipacha, added to the first page (like my sig anyone?)

Um you guys when is the next movi coming out? and can someone make a banner plz?

fango pango
29th December 2008, 1:48 PM
yes i like your sig(but your lovely wife is my nemesis pirate555)
the next movie is coming out next summer D= it would have been out this year but i think its something to do with writers strike
2 reasons i cant make a banner
1.i dont know how to get one here
2.im rubbish at art(i got a 3c in a test)

S.Bustathedog
29th December 2008, 1:53 PM
yes i like your sig(but your lovely wife is my nemesis pirate555)
the next movie is coming out next summer D= it would have been out this year but i think its something to do with writers strike
2 reasons i cant make a banner
1.i dont know how to get one here
2.im rubbish at art(i got a 3c in a test)

Thanks for when its out, thanks for liking my sig (hehe She has an enemy i do to argh (not you))

ok bye

fango pango
29th December 2008, 2:05 PM
hey you joined the pokemon games club ive tried to get there aswell
whos your enemy

Blue Snover
30th December 2008, 5:02 PM
I think the next movie is out in summer, they put the release date back for some reason.

That means that the others will be delayed as well.

Mr. Joker
30th December 2008, 9:20 PM
It is out next summer becouse they wanted it to be a summer movie. I think it was a huge mistake becouse November was a vary dull time for movies. I think that the movie lookes epic.

Blue Snover
8th January 2009, 11:26 AM
It is out next summer becouse they wanted it to be a summer movie. I think it was a huge mistake becouse November was a vary dull time for movies. I think that the movie lookes epic.

I agree, i just hope they can keep it up with the final film, because they have the chance to add more to it, with it being split into 2.

S.Bustathedog
8th January 2009, 12:35 PM
i think its godd doing two movies but it will be strange as there will be more movies than books im thinking of restarting the books or watching all the movies TODAY YER but meh i love it so cool when its over i have no idea what im going to do with myself hopefully by the time i have finished reading the books and doing my usuall life and also completing the game it will be my bday an then i get one two and three the games, meh then platinum will be out before i get a chance to do anything else lol then you wont see me again for a very long time

michael77
5th July 2009, 3:16 AM
id like to join i love the harry potter sereis is great and i cant wait 4 half blood prince!:)