PDA

View Full Version : MKWii Club

Magnezone2022
29th November 2008, 7:48 AM
Join this club if you like Mario Kart Wii.

General Rules
1.Please, when joining this club, don't just say a one liner. Provide a good reason for joining.
2.For the love of God, DON'T SPAM. -_-
3.Of course, Serebii forum rules apply.
4.Not really a rule but, have fun, and don't be shy to talk, I won't bite. :p

Anyways, I guess I should just post other random stuff about my club like everyone else does.

The ranks are very simple.

~Rookie~
New member.

~Intermediate~
A member who's been around for a while.

~Expert~
Any sort of club mod.

~Champion~
Club founder. Moi.

If you're a member, DO NOT ASK TO BE OF AN EXPERT RANK. I would prefer if you don't ask because not everyone has capabilities of that rank. If you do, you'll get promoted. Simple as that.
For rookies to become intermediate, well, just stick around for a while and you'll get promoted. I must devide the expert category into several parts. For great justice.

Expert Part:Expert
These are lower leveled club mods who can give warnings and bans from the club if deemed appropriate. They cannot promote.

Expert Part: Professional
This'll just be a new rank, how about it?
Can do the same things as expert, but can promote and demote. They can also remove club members if things get out of hand, and they hopefully won't.

Well, there it is.
Dang. Gonna need a userbar or somethin.

Flygon3X
3rd December 2008, 2:43 AM
Yes, I am in this MKW club. MKW and SSBB are the only two games I actaully play for Wii, as nothing else interests me.

Currently in charge of a MKW clan, Triforce Dashers. It where we have a gathering of MKW players, and we take on other groupings on MKW clans in "wars".

More Info
Character: Rosalina
Vehicule: Bowser Bike/Flame Runner
Stars: 3 stars
VR: ITS OVER 9000! (lol)

And just my license:
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2463/flygon3xlicensegi9.png
Although the two stars is outdated...

Treeconator11
3rd December 2008, 3:02 AM
Hey, MKWii club, must join.

I am getting this game for christmas, but I play with my friend. I have never lost,and never plan to. I don't have Wi-Fi but I am trying to get it. My fav is Yoshi, with the Mach bike. Once I get started, I never stop. :)

So yeah, I'm joining.

Alzi
3rd December 2008, 7:28 AM
Can i join? : )

I've been playing mario kart wii since it came to Australia and i played it alot while waiting for brawl to come out so i am alright at the game.

My VR is over 9000 aswell lol. I use to hold the WR for mushroom gorge on time trials but i stopped after that silly glitch came up where you jump on the mountain and come around and repeat it.

When racing against friends i use all characters same with the bikes and karts. But when i play online against randoms i use diddy kong on the mach bike and somtimes mario on the mach bike.

Flygon3X
4th December 2008, 12:46 AM
BTW, I hate people who use Funky Kong and Daisy just for the speed bonus. Now, Funky Kong and Daisy appears WAY too often no matter what you do, except battle mode. Would you like ten Funkies in your room like "yo yo yo yo!"

Magnezone2022
4th December 2008, 2:27 AM
BTW, I hate people who use Funky Kong and Daisy just for the speed bonus. Now, Funky Kong and Daisy appears WAY too often no matter what you do, except battle mode. Would you like ten Funkies in your room like "yo yo yo yo!"

Lol. And everyone who just asked to join can do so :)

Flygon3X
5th December 2008, 3:10 AM
Lets start with question #1...

What is your favorite race?
* Moonview Highway
* N64 Bowser's Castle.

Those are my favorites.

Alzi
5th December 2008, 7:38 AM
Mushroom Gorge and N64 Mario Raceway are just too good.

Treeconator11
5th December 2008, 12:44 PM
Rainbow Road. It's hard, but kicking your friends butt after a hard earned race, priceless.

JaimeGreenan
5th December 2008, 4:52 PM
Can I join?
I'm quite proud of my MKwii because I unlocked everything.
My VR was 8800 but then I stopped playing then when I started again it went down to 6000. But now it's 7500.

Flygon3X
11th December 2008, 2:00 AM
Ralis(one of the staffs of TD) edit my recent clan war video, and now it only has screw-up moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSYAEGLF8g

I have to admit, this is funny to me screw up. It also shows pretty much anything can happen in MKW, as long there is item spam.

Magnezone2022
11th December 2008, 3:18 AM
You can join, yes. And my favorite course? Rainbow Road and Coopa Cape.
Now, what's your favorite bike?
Mine is probably the Dolphin Dasher.

And Flygon3X, your video says it's no longer available.

And I now have it up. :) So...yeah.

Flygon3X
11th December 2008, 4:38 AM
My Favorite Bike:

Bowser Bike. It has decent speed, Drift, and Mini-turbo. The only problem is that if I get hit by anything, I panic. The acceleration is so bad. At least there is that Standing Mini-turbo trick.

mangaeyes
11th December 2008, 7:44 AM
My main is Yoshi
My fc is 0044-3141-4555
And I use the nano-bike!

Can I please join? Heres a button I made if anyone wants to use it (but give me credit please^_^)
I'll put the picture in later as I'm late at the moment XD

Flygon3X
11th December 2008, 11:46 PM
Wait! Your favorite character is Yoshi, and you use Nano-Bike. But, Yoshi is a Medium size, and Nano-Bike is for lights only!

Magnezone2022
18th December 2008, 4:54 PM
My main is Yoshi
My fc is 0044-3141-4555
And I use the nano-bike!

Can I please join? Heres a button I made if anyone wants to use it (but give me credit please^_^)
I'll put the picture in later as I'm late at the moment XD

Woah wait a minute! I second Flygon3X. Is there any other reason you may want to join, though? Since that kinda failed as a post anyway, I would like to know. =/ no offense

The Dean of Suds
13th June 2009, 3:14 AM
I'll join, I love this game and have spent a heck of a lot of time playing it.
Favorite character: Baby Daisy
Favorite Vehicle: Bullet Bike
Favorite Course: Mushroom Gorge