PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing Club

Pages : [1] 2

AEROBLASTER
30th November 2008, 2:52 AM
☼ The Animal Crossing Club ☽
http://i34.*******.com/o6bnud.jpg (http://animal-crossing.com/)

Welcome to the Animal Crossing Club! If you have not heard of Animal Crossing before or do not understand what it is about, it is basically a real-life simulation game. Though in Animal Crossing, all of your neighbors are animals, which your town is mainly centered around. In game, there are hundreds of activities, including fishing, catching bugs, buying furniture for your house, talking with neighbors, making designs, and much, much more. Here you can discuss all of the Animal Crossing games, including the original for the Gamecube, Wild World for the Nintendo DS, and City Folk (the newest version) for the Wii, which includes posting fan or club art, asking and answering questions, boasting of your accomplishments, exchanging codes, making or replying to topics, though mostly just having fun.

Rules

1. The first and main rule of this club is not to Spam or post One-liners (posts under one line in length). An exception to one-lining though, is if you use a smaller font or different style of font that takes up less space. Other circumstances of One-lining will be judged by me or another club authority figure.
2. Do not flame or bash another user, regardless of whether they are right or wrong.
3. To join, simply follow this form (you do not have to be exact on size, color, etc). If you have both City Folk and Wild World, and would like to display both, please make two seperate forms for each game (excluding WiiSpeak for Wild World of course).

Animal Crossing: City Folk
Name- Eli
Town- Barkwood
Code- 1247-2219-9363
WiiSpeak- Yes
4. In addition to the form, you must also include the word "snapper" (including the quotation marks) in your first post. If you do not have this exactly how I have put it, you will automatically be declined. You will have the opportunity to join again, though, after 24 hours from when you were denied.
5. Do not post here simply asking another member to come and visit your town. You can do that through sending private messages, or through visitor messages. I also do not want to see things simply stating that that person is online.
6. Concerning Fan and Club art, you may only post one banner or userbar per week. The same concept goes for pictures, etc.
7. Members are allowed to post new topics, but only one topic is allowed to be created per page. This means that if someone posted a topic as the last post on the first page, another person could create a topic as the first post on the second page. Also, when posting a new topic, please put NEW TOPIC before you write what the topic is (underlined and capitalized such as the way I have it)
8. Do not go too far off the topic of Animal Crossing.
9. Follow the rules of Serebii Forums and the Clubs Section in addition to the rules above.
10. If you disobey any of the the above rules, you will be given a warning. Upon a second offense, you will be issued a one week ban, where after your ban is over, your history is cleared. If you post here while you are banned, you earn a perma-ban. If you happen to be repeatedly banned or are causing a mess of trouble here, you might also find yourself with a perma-ban.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Members
~asterisks indicate wiispeak~

http://i38.*******.com/24ni5tv.png
Owner
▼▼▼
-*AEROBLASTER
ACCF: Eli/Barkwood/1247-2219-9363

http://i36.*******.com/seyd0h.jpg
Co-Owners
▼▼▼

http://i34.*******.com/5btiqc.jpg
Club Moderators
▼▼▼
-IcyDragon0605
ACCF: Sean/SnowCity

-Kurosaki klan
ACCF: SSBS/Nintendo

http://i33.*******.com/4vls42.jpg
Regular Members
▼▼▼
-bob shmoe
ACCF: Link/Hyrule
ACWW: Link/Hyrule

-Dooplissotto
ACWW: Matt/Cason

-Enigma
ACCF: Enigma/LOLTown/3867-2710-0158

-Firemonkey1
ACCF: ***/Monkey

-Forever&Always
ACCF: Seth/Raleigh/1719-7399-5694

-Glacier99
ACWW: Liam/Adelaide/2278 1282 7241

-*groundonman
ACCF: james/jamtown/0731-9017-2079

-ground tamer
ACCF: Storm/The City

-Hyper Stan
ACCF: stan/stania

-Jason-Kun
ACWW: Jason/Soulen

-jorisw
ACWW: joris/brielle/1977-3994-1472

-kirapwns

-magic_eevee
ACWW: Roxanne/Telford

-MetaPheonixPal
ACWW: Pal/Shadow/3137-0497-6126

-METRONOMIST
ACCF: Kelci/Barkwood/3695-3656-9752

-Moogles4ever
ACWW: Nicholas/Gyrovill/1590-8373-2786

-mangaeyes
ACCf: Jack/Jakston/1547-8971-7895
ACWW: Jack/Jakston/1718-7528-9748

-oboy170
ACCF: Michael/Mikeston/2750-5508-9615

-otj--orangejuice
ACWW: Owen/Smashvil/4339-4539-3092

-Raikou_fan
ACWW: Sora/Toronto
ACCF: Sora/Taos/3867-1508-8380

-Sapphire Phoenix
ACWW: Sapphire/Outset
ACCF: Sapphire/Daein

-*Sapphiredragon929
ACCF: Shinku/Pacifica

-ShinyVaati
ACCF: Matt/Jubilife/1977-3676-1302

-Skittles Patch
ACCF: Arya/Hopwood/3867-2542-2685

-*Slick
ACCF: Harrison/Tokyo/2406-9265-5123

-Sonic15
ACWW: Taylor/Carmel/3523-6204-0402

-*starfire jirachi
ACWW: Tricia/Floaroma/2535-2409-1991
ACCF: Tricia/RelaCyel/3394 8450 4616

-*surfer treecko
ACCF: Alex/YarmSubs/4210-8758-0070

-the wizard of up
ACWW: mike/anchorage/1203-4788-5238

-ultimate_charmander
ACCF: robbie/sith/1247 3655 1901

-Yellow Torterra
ACCF: Mario/Mudkipz/0731-9301-4761

-Zero-Wolf
ACCF: Lion/Metarai/3953-1190-8902

http://i33.*******.com/14yaee8.png
Banned Members
▼▼▼
None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan/Club Art
~please give credit to the username specified under the banner/userbar/etc~

[*IMG]http://i34.*******.com/2yl1jdv.jpg[/IMG]
http://i34.*******.com/2yl1jdv.jpg
AEROBLASTER

[*IMG]http://i39.*******.com/14ddl6h.png[/IMG] --- [*IMG]http://i43.*******.com/w8ls07.png[/IMG]
http://i39.*******.com/14ddl6h.pnghttp://i43.*******.com/w8ls07.png
Kurosaki_klan

[*IMG]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/Onyxlyfe/katrina.png[/IMG]
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/Onyxlyfe/katrina.png
mangaeyes

[*IMG]http://i33.*******.com/24ux1ue.jpg[/IMG]
http://i33.*******.com/24ux1ue.jpg
AEROBLASTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Topic
What dinosaurs have you completed in your museum?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Design Contests
For each contest, you will be able to submit a design similar to how designs are created on Animal Crossing. First, you will take a blank white image of 32x32. Depending on the contest, you will create and submit a design by first creating the design on a program such as MS Paint or something similar. Once completed, you can upload the image on a site such as ******* (http://www.*******.com/) and then display the design here to be judged. Here is a 32x32 size image for copying and pasting if you don't know how to format an image's size.

http://i43.*******.com/sl1wxv.jpg

There are currently no design contests at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture Contests
For these contests, you may post a picture that was taken using the picture function on Animal Crossing: City Folk. To upload pictures to Serebii, you will need an SD card for storing pictures from your wii, as well as a device which connects the SD card to the computer. After taking and transferring the picture, you will upload the image that you want to a site like ******* (http://www.*******.com/), where you can then copy and paste the code from there to here. For each contest, only one picture can be submitted. To submit them, you would send the picture to me in a private message. Depending on the number of entries, I would also choose a second and third place. The winners will then be displayed and a reward will be given depending on the specific contest. The contest does not apply to Wild World or the original as City Folk is the only version capable of taking and saving in-game pictures. Any other information will depend on the contest's own rules.

The Winter Holiday Picture Contest: ENDED
Winner: Skittles Patch

AEROBLASTER
1st December 2008, 11:21 PM
Horray! Since this club was approved, I will start out with a topic.
What furniture series are you currently trying to get for your house?
I am looking for Kiddie furniture personally. Its been my favorite ever since the first Animal Crossing.

Also, I am looking for 1 co-owner, and 1 moderator. These people won't however, be the first people who show up here. I will hand-pick them. Consider it a good day if you have a pm from me with a request.

There will also be several updates to this club as I see fit.

IcyDragon0605
1st December 2008, 11:30 PM
Name- Sean
Town- SnowCity
Code- -----------
(Can't get connected so.......)

"snapper"

Hi AERO, may I join? I love Animal Crossing! I knew you would be the one to make this club!

AEROBLASTER
2nd December 2008, 12:00 AM
Name- Sean
Town- SnowCity
Code- -----------
(Can't get connected so.......)

"snapper"

Hi AERO, may I join? I love Animal Crossing! I knew you would be the one to make this club!

Welcome IcyDragon!
And consider yourself added. I hope you can get connected soon...
What a coincidence that you were the first person to join my club!

Also, I added a new part to the request form asking if you have Wii Speak

IcyDragon0605
2nd December 2008, 12:28 AM
Welcome IcyDragon!
And consider yourself added. I hope you can get connected soon...
What a coincidence that you were the first person to join my club!

I saw this club on the main page and noticed that you were the last to post, so immediatly I knew whay was going on. I think my game is glitched, my neighbors are saying the wrong catchphrase and everyone calls me "bud" even though I only told one person to call me that.....

Which furniture set are you looking for?
Snowman, Green, and maybe pirate. I had the chance to get pirate stuff but then I messed up.....

LegendaryGarchomp
2nd December 2008, 12:45 AM
Animal Crossing: Wild WOrld
Name- jeremy
Town- TEMPLE
Code- Can't get it right now I have to update my wi-fi info on my game. WIll try to get it A.S.A.P.
WiiSpeak- no

AEROBLASTER
2nd December 2008, 12:47 AM
Name- jeremy
Town- TEMPLE
Code- Can't get it right now I have to update my wi-fi info on my game. WIll try to get it A.S.A.P.
WiiSpeak- no

I'm sorry, but you forgot the password. Please try again tomorrow.

SilverLanayru
2nd December 2008, 3:02 AM
I'd like to join :] I'll be getting City Folk soon :D "snapper"

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Name - Tricia
Town - Floaroma
Code - 2535 2409 1991
WiiSpeak - not yet

Peter Quill
2nd December 2008, 3:38 AM
Name- Nicholas
Town- Gyrovill
Code- 1590-8373-2786
WiiSpeak- No

Well here is my joining post :/

My fruit are pears. Also I only rented the game at first, I'm planning on buying it though. "snapper"

IcyDragon0605
2nd December 2008, 5:16 AM
My fruit are pears. Also I only rented the game at first, I'm planning on buying it though.

How do you determine what fruit grow on trees? I have Cherrys right now.

Hooray I just paid off my second loan! I could think of so many topics right now, like "Name all your neighbors and what animal they are".

AEROBLASTER
2nd December 2008, 5:59 AM
Starfire, you may join, and welcome!

Moogles4ever, I'm afraid you forgot something. Try again tomorrow.

SilverLanayru
2nd December 2008, 6:55 AM

Hooray I just paid off my second loan! I could think of so many topics right now, like "Name all your neighbors and what animal they are".

My town (named after Pokemon D/P's town called Floaroma because I can't think of a better town name that time) is full of oranges...and speaking of my game I need to clean up the weeds. I haven't played in weeks >.< The good part is that I've paid off all my loans...except I need to redecorate the main and back room of my house mansion xD

Starfire, you may join, and welcome!

Thanks AERO ^^ I can't wait to get City Folk w/ WiiSpeak :D

AEROBLASTER
2nd December 2008, 7:14 AM

Are you talking about a way to differentiate between fruit-baring trees and regular trees? When they have fruit, it's pretty obvious, but if you were to shake the fruit off, you can't tell the difference. Its good to select where you want your fruit planted ahead of time, and cut trees while there is still fruit on fruit trees in order not to get confused.

Kurosaki_klan
2nd December 2008, 7:50 AM
Name- SSBS
Town- Nintendo
WiiSpeak- Not At The Moment
Code- N/A, Online not working at the moment, will post when Fixed.

"snapper"

bob_shmoe
2nd December 2008, 8:17 AM
I would like to join, I love Animal Crossing.

Name- Link
Town- Hyrule
Code- I plan on getting a wi-fi connector this month
WiiSpeak- No, but I do have a keyboard
"snapper"

Name- Link
Town- Hyrule
Code- Once again I plan on getting Wi-Fi

AEROBLASTER
2nd December 2008, 11:48 PM
Name- SSBS
Town- Nintendo
WiiSpeak- Not At The Moment
Code- N/A, Online not working at the moment, will post when Fixed.

"snapper"

I would like to join, I love Animal Crossing.

Name- Link
Town- Hyrule
Code- I plan on getting a wi-fi connector this month
WiiSpeak- No, but I do have a keyboard
"snapper"

Name- Link
Town- Hyrule
Code- Once again I plan on getting Wi-Fi

You two were added. Feel free to experience the abilities of membership.
Oh, and I'm thinking of adding a fuuny picture contest section to the first post.
I'm gonna be waiting a little while before starting contests though ^_^

Peter Quill
3rd December 2008, 1:04 AM
Name- Nicholas
Town- Gyrovill
Code- 1590-8373-2786
WiiSpeak- No

My fruit are pears. Also I only rented the game at first, I'm planning on buying it though. "snapper"

Jason-Kun
3rd December 2008, 1:40 AM
"snapper"

Name- Jason
City- Soulen
Code- Unknown as I'm restarting
WiiSpeak- No

Hey does anyone else have this issue? I can go on Wi-Fi in all my DS games except for Animal Crossing Wild World. Even when my DS is within range of my router. If you do, how'd you deal with said issue?

kirapwns
3rd December 2008, 2:03 AM
I'd like to join. ^.^ I love Animal Crossing.
Animal Crossing: Just the regular on GameCube
Name- Kota
Town- Redgrave
Code- N/A
WiiSpeak- No.

"snapper"

AEROBLASTER
3rd December 2008, 2:39 AM
Name- Nicholas
Town- Gyrovill
Code- 1590-8373-2786
WiiSpeak- No

"snapper"

Name- Jason
City- Soulen
Code- Unknown as I'm restarting
WiiSpeak- No

Hey does anyone else have this issue? I can go on Wi-Fi in all my DS games except for Animal Crossing Wild World. Even when my DS is within range of my router. If you do, how'd you deal with said issue?

I'd like to join. ^.^ I love Animal Crossing.
Animal Crossing: Just the regular on GameCube
Name- Kota
Town- Redgrave
Code- N/A
WiiSpeak- No.

"snapper"

You are all accepted. I will fill out your information and add you to the first post right away.

kirapwns
3rd December 2008, 2:43 AM
AEROBLASTER: Thank you! ^.^ Much appreciated. I will make you don't regret my dedication to the group. Also, my next post here, will most likely have a userbar. ^.^

Today, Kurosaki_klan was talking about catching a shark. I want one in my house now. T-T

LegendaryGarchomp
3rd December 2008, 2:51 AM
Name- jeremy
Town- TEMPLE
WiiSpeak- no

Snapper.

sorry actually the first thing i saw was the password must have forgotten about it.

AEROBLASTER
3rd December 2008, 3:11 AM
Snapper.

sorry actually the first thing i saw was the password must have forgotten about it.

You may want to re-read that part in the rules a third time. Please try again tomorrow.

Kurosaki_klan
3rd December 2008, 3:30 AM
Name- Vinny & SSBS
Town- Nintendo
Code- N/A

Animal Crossing: Original
Name- Vinny & SSBS
Town- Nintendo

I thought I'd put the Info from my other games, "Vinny was my original Char. name, SSBS is for online" ;196;

ShinyVaati
3rd December 2008, 11:49 PM
"snapper"

Name- Matt
Town- Jubilife
Code- 1977-3676-1302
WiiSpeak- No

I'd like to join, if you'd please. ^-^

AEROBLASTER
4th December 2008, 12:44 AM
"snapper"

Name- Matt
Town- Jubilife
Code- 1977-3676-1302
WiiSpeak- No

I'd like to join, if you'd please. ^-^
Accepted and Added

Name- Vinny & SSBS
Town- Nintendo
Code- N/A

Animal Crossing: Original
Name- Vinny & SSBS
Town- Nintendo

I thought I'd put the Info from my other games, "Vinny was my original Char. name, SSBS is for online" ;196;
The name, town, and code is only given for Wild World and City Folk because they are used in adding someone to your friend list. The information is merely reference.

ShinyVaati
4th December 2008, 3:10 AM
Thanks for letting me join!

My house has the (almost) complete Harvest Set. I'm trying to get all the Mario-themed and Robot Furniture. Robot is my favorite set.

bob_shmoe
4th December 2008, 4:49 AM

Modern, It's my favorite set. I imported my character so I have most of it in my catalogue. Also, AEROBLASTER, can we start topics?

AEROBLASTER
4th December 2008, 5:09 AM

Modern, It's my favorite set. I imported my character so I have most of it in my catalogue. Also, AEROBLASTER, can we start topics?

Sure, but only one topic per page. I think I'll add a rule for posting topics, so look for it.

Also, please give credit for the userbar.

Kurosaki_klan
4th December 2008, 7:31 AM
In Wild World I'm Going for Every Set, but in CF I'm still trying to get as far without doing all that stuff "in other words the furniture in my house is what looks cool at the moment".;196;

IcyDragon0605
5th December 2008, 4:15 AM
Me and AEROBLASTER talked and decided to make me a moderator! I know that I used to be a no0B and some people may avoid me because of it but I'm much more non-no0bish now and promise to be a great Mod! I learned from experience....

I have a question: When you are done with the museum you get a Museum model, Correct? What if me and my brother both donate to finish the museum? Do we both get the model, neither of us, or no model at all?

AEROBLASTER
5th December 2008, 4:49 AM
Me and AEROBLASTER talked and decided to make me a moderator! I know that I used to be a no0B and some people may avoid me because of it but I'm much more non-no0bish now and promise to be a great Mod! I learned from experience....

I have a question: When you are done with the museum you get a Museum model, Correct? What if me and my brother both donate to finish the museum? Do we both get the model, neither of us, or no model at all?

I think it depends on who donates the last piece.
Also, hooray on mod-ship!

Do you donate to your museum?
I did on the original, but not on Wild World for some reason... I brought the habit back on City Folk.

IcyDragon0605
5th December 2008, 5:05 AM

Is this a test? In the rules you said one topic for page. I'm keeping my eye on you trouble-maker.

Anyway I always donate fish I find. I even donated my Coelacanth and Stringfish.

Kurosaki_klan
5th December 2008, 5:24 AM

Well I only donate to get the golden rod "if that is how you get it?" and if I get any doubles theres by payment towards the old raccoon [Nook].

IcyDragon0605
5th December 2008, 5:29 AM

Well I only donate to get the golden rod "if that is how you get it?" and if I get any doubles theres by payment towards the old raccoon [Nook].

You get the Gold rod by catching all types of fish.

My shovel disapeared today. I didn't sell, recycle, or drop it so I'm really mad...

Kurosaki_klan
5th December 2008, 5:33 AM
You get the Gold rod by catching all types of fish.

My shovel disapeared today. I didn't sell, recycle, or drop it so I'm really mad...

Gah that happened to me last year it really made me mad,

I heard in WW that there is a UFO in the sky? and if you shoot it you get Link's clothing?

AEROBLASTER
5th December 2008, 5:36 AM

I heard in WW that there is a UFO in the sky? and if you shoot it you get Link's clothing?

You get a present from Gulliver. I don't know whether Link's Clothing is one of the things he gives you or not...
And no, I'm not trying to test you IcyDragon -_- ... <_< >_>

kirapwns
5th December 2008, 6:42 AM

I heard something about that too.
Try it sometime, look on GameFaqs.

AEROBLASTER
6th December 2008, 5:51 PM
I heard something about that too.
Try it sometime, look on GameFaqs.
Just to clear things up, you do in fact see a UFO in the sky on Wild World. If you hit it with a slingshot (which is fairly hard to do), you will have to bring Gulliver a part to his ship (which somewhere around your town) and he will give you an item upon returning it.

Also, after some hours of long and difficult work, I finally was able to get my fourth house upgrade. This was actually my last house upgrade and I'm currently paying off the last renovation. One thing I noticed though, was that in City Folk, you are finally able to change the wallpaper and flooring of your basement, which is nice, but I recommend not selling the floor, as you only get one of it.

mangaeyes
6th December 2008, 6:49 PM
I think I'll join. I used to own the previous AC club.

Name- Jack
Town- Jakston
Code- 1547-8971-7895
WiiSpeak- Nope

Name- Jack
Town- Jakston
Code- 1718-7528-9748 (I think)

I reccommend this (www.animalcrossingcommunity.com) website as well its very good for finding friend codes.
It feels so odd to go from my Wild World Kingdom to my City Folk Slum...I'm sure things will pick up.

Oh yeah..."snapper" -_-

IcyDragon0605
6th December 2008, 7:21 PM
I think I'll join. I used to own the previous AC club.

Name- Jack
Town- Jakston
Code- dunno yet
WiiSpeak- Nope

Name- Jack
Town- Jakston
Code- 1718-7528-9748 (I think)

I reccommend this (www.animalcrossingcommunity.com) website as well its very good for finding friend codes.
It feels so odd to go from my Wild World Kingdom to my City Folk Slum...I'm sure things will pick up.

Oh yeah..."snapper" -_-

As moderator as of this fine club, you are accepted!

I'm pretty happy, I just caught my first Tuna and it's snowing. I'm going to look for coelacanths all day!

mangaeyes
6th December 2008, 7:58 PM
Heres a banner...I know it isn't great but people can use it if they want.
Please give credit to me.

IcyDragon0605
6th December 2008, 8:09 PM
Heres a banner...I know it isn't great but people can use it if they want.
Please give credit to me.

That's an awesome banner!

Hmmmm, normally I have a lot more luck with finding I've benn fishing for a while and all I can find is dabs, olive flounders, and Sea basses.

kirapwns
6th December 2008, 8:11 PM
That's an awesome banner!

Hmmmm, normally I have a lot more luck with finding I've benn fishing for a while and all I can find is dabs, olive flounders, and Sea basses.

If the fishing in the Animal Crossing your playing is like it is in the first one, than It matters on the size of the shadow in the water I believe. ^.^

I want to catch a shark sooo bad now.

mangaeyes
6th December 2008, 8:13 PM
Coelecanths are the second from largest shadow I think (same size shadow as Sea Bass) thtas why there are so many Sea Bass because they are there to lead you into thinking they are Coelicanths when actually they are sea bass.

AEROBLASTER
7th December 2008, 7:16 AM
Coelecanths are the second from largest shadow I think (same size shadow as Sea Bass) thtas why there are so many Sea Bass because they are there to lead you into thinking they are Coelicanths when actually they are sea bass.

There are still quite a few other shadows that can be mistooken with a Sea Bass though, including Tuna, Lobster, and Ray to somewhat of a degree.

xgina
7th December 2008, 7:56 AM
bumping this because i have enjoyed the series greatly and bought city folk a couple days ago.

if anyone feels like visiting me (not much stuff yet);

FC: 3137-0332-6374
name: nick
town: c

yes, i named my town c.

IcyDragon0605
7th December 2008, 3:31 PM
bumping this because i have enjoyed the series greatly and bought city folk a couple days ago.

if anyone feels like visiting me (not much stuff yet);

FC: 3137-0332-6374
name: nick
town: c

yes, i named my town c.

If your asking to join your forgetting a few things..... I'm sure you just forgot so you can try tomorrow.

I'm really mad right now. I lost my shovel 3 days ago and Nook still won't sell one! All the days before I lost it he had one everyday!

mangaeyes
7th December 2008, 8:39 PM
Katrina says that if somebody from another town plants 3 flower seeds in my town then they'll get good luck.

Anyone up for good luck? Bring your own flowers remember you need 3.

SilverLanayru
7th December 2008, 9:22 PM
Since I've completed the Snowman furniture series, most likely I'm trying to get those pink furniture series with the hearts on it...I forgot what it's called.

And I seriously need to find a time of when I should get back in the game...I have too many weeds to take out >.<

otj--orangejuice
7th December 2008, 9:26 PM

Name- Owen
City- Smashvil
Code- 4339-4539-3092
WiiSpeak- no
my friuits are orange cherry peach pear apple
if anyone wants to come to my town ask me

password"snapper"

IcyDragon0605
7th December 2008, 9:46 PM

Name- Owen
City- Smashvil
Code- 4339-4539-3092
WiiSpeak- no
my friuits are orange cherry peach pear apple
if anyone wants to come to my town ask me

password"snapper"

Accepted, AERO will get the listings updated sonn hopefully.

I wanted to name my town Smashville too but I couldn'y fit it.

AEROBLASTER
7th December 2008, 9:51 PM
If your asking to join your forgetting a few things..... I'm sure you just forgot so you can try tomorrow.

I'm really mad right now. I lost my shovel 3 days ago and Nook still won't sell one! All the days before I lost it he had one everyday!

I don't think that they were trying to join...
Although if you were trying to join xgina, your welcome as long as you remember the password next time.

Also, first post updated

MudkipMagix
8th December 2008, 10:43 AM
Name- Kristin
Town- Anitown
Code- 1933-7741-9553

Weird town name. I know.

My Nintendo WFC can't work in my home's, so I'm thinking of trying to connect to my grandmother's. I think the code will change, so I'll post it later.

Seems like a lot of people have Wiis... my parents are evil.

IcyDragon0605
8th December 2008, 3:26 PM
Name- Kristin
Town- Anitown
Code- 1933-7741-9553

Weird town name. I know.

My Nintendo WFC can't work in my home's, so I'm thinking of trying to connect to my grandmother's. I think the code will change, so I'll post it later.

Seems like a lot of people have Wiis... my parents are evil.

Your forgetting a little special something. But thats ok, you can try again tomorrow! Well, I'm off to school so expect you all to be on your best behavior.

AEROBLASTER
10th December 2008, 2:17 PM
Well, since this is a new page...

Which Golden item are you wanting to get the most?
I'm wanting to get the Golden Fishing Rod, as fishing is probably what I do for the majority of my play time. I also like showing it off ^_^

IcyDragon0605
10th December 2008, 2:40 PM

Right now the Fishing Rod. But the shovel is probably the easiest to get and the most financial help. I hope my town is selling a shovel today, i'm going to go check....

mangaeyes
10th December 2008, 5:00 PM
No idea...I dunno what they do...I only know what they do in AC:WW.

Also whats the difference between silver tools and golden tools?

And I'll say it again: Katrina syas if someone from another town plants 3 flower seeds in my town they will get good look. VM me to come to my town (bring your own flowers).

Raikou_fan
11th December 2008, 9:21 PM
Can i join please? I've loved animal crossing ever since the first GCN one.

Animal Crossing: Original, Wild World, and I'm getting City Folk for Christmas
Name- Tike(WW) - Sora (CF)
Town- Toronto(WW) - Taos (CF)
Code- I'll post them once I get City Folk.
WiiSpeak- Nope

Oh yeah, incase I forget to answer them, I'll go ahead and answer the topic things.

Shovel will probly be my first, but after that I want the fishing rod.

I rented City folk(my town is gonna be so full of weeds by christmas @(-_-)@) and I was in the process of getting the fungi set.

ShinyVaati
11th December 2008, 10:39 PM

The Golden Axe. That's the only Golden Item I've never had. I'm still waiting for the Golden Slingshot to appear as well.

In terms of the Golden slingshot, are the requirements for it appearing the same as in Wild World? If they are I'm more then qualified for it to come.

IcyDragon0605
11th December 2008, 11:03 PM
Can i join please? I've loved animal crossing ever since the first GCN one.

WiiSpeak- Nope

Oh yeah, incase I forget to answer them, I'll go ahead and answer the topic things.

Shovel will probly be my first, but after that I want the fishing rod.

I rented City folk(my town is gonna be so full of weeds by christmas @(-_-)@) and I was in the process of getting the fungi set.

Sorry to say but you forgot THE password. I'm sure you just forgot though, you can try again tomorrow.

Yesterday I finally got my Silver Shovel! I was up hours picking trunks, burying cherries, and digging up fossils and droids.

@ShinyVatti: You get the golden slingshot in CF by knocking out 8 ballons. But there's only a chance.

AEROBLASTER
13th December 2008, 12:31 AM

I'm wanting to get the Golden Fishing Rod, as fishing is probably what I do for the majority of my play time. I also like showing it off ^_^

Since the last one wasn't replied to, I don't think that there should be a new topic for this page. I just wanted people to make note of this...

IcyDragon0605
13th December 2008, 7:48 PM
I have a qestion, I made a perfect snowman but he won't give me anything. Does he give you stuff randomly? I know I built him perfectly because he keeps saying "I'm blessed to be so perfect."

A reminder to everyone that the Fishing Tourney is today!

ShinyVaati
14th December 2008, 10:27 PM
I think the Snowman mails the items to you. From what I've read you don't get them right away. (I've yet to make a perfect one, I'm getting this from Gamespot)

Uh I keep forgetting to play on Saturdays. I missed the Fishing Tourney and this is the third time I've missed K.K.

xgina
15th December 2008, 12:15 AM
you get snowman items in the mail the day after you make him.

AEROBLASTER
15th December 2008, 12:15 AM
I think the Snowman mails the items to you. From what I've read you don't get them right away. (I've yet to make a perfect one, I'm getting this from Gamespot)

Uh I keep forgetting to play on Saturdays. I missed the Fishing Tourney and this is the third time I've missed K.K.

That was how it was in the old games anyways... not sure about City Folk. So far I've only found one snowball... which disappeared...

EDIT-xgina, have you joined yet?

mangaeyes
15th December 2008, 8:39 AM
Just incase anyone cares...

Silver shovel: Gives more chance of getting an extra bag of cash when hitting rocks
Golden: Can plant Bell trees.

Silver watering can: can save wilted red turnips.
Golden: Dunno but probably golden roses

Silver net: Bigger than normal
Golden: Massive

Silver rod: Keeps fish on longer
Golden: Same as above. Also is a fish 'magnet'

Silver axe: Won't break (or something like that)
Golden axe: Won't break and is really quick at chopping trees.

Silver slingshot: Shoots 2 pebbles.
Golden: Shoots 3 pebbles.

the wizard of up
16th December 2008, 2:01 AM
is it possible i can join?
Name- mike
Town- anchorage
Code- 120347885238
WiiSpeak- None
and is there some kinda password i think it is "snapper"

IcyDragon0605
16th December 2008, 3:32 AM
is it possible i can join?
Name- mike
Town- anchorage
Code- 120347885238
WiiSpeak- None
and is there some kinda password i think it is "snapper"

Accepted, welcome! I've seen you around the forums, almost every day...

If anyone cares I got a golden shovel today, and I planted like 12 100 bell coins!

Raikou_fan
16th December 2008, 3:39 AM
Oops. I remember reading that, I guess it just didn't stick long enough to get it into the post. Lets try again.

WiiSpeak- Nope

SNAPPER <---there it is, I got it this time. @(^_^)@ Is that it?

AEROBLASTER
16th December 2008, 4:38 AM
Oops. I remember reading that, I guess it just didn't stick long enough to get it into the post. Lets try again.

WiiSpeak- Nope

SNAPPER <---there it is, I got it this time. @(^_^)@ Is that it?

You might want to read that rule a bit more carefully. You can still try tomorrow though.
Otherwise, the member list has been updated.

the wizard of up
17th December 2008, 2:11 AM
Originally Posted by AEROBLASTER

golden watering can it is the only one i don't have XD

mangaeyes
17th December 2008, 8:37 AM
Previously in Jakston...

I got a letter from Jingle.
I made a very rude snowman.
I saw some nothern light type things...
I forgot about the fishing contest
I gave myself a horrible hair colour by accident
I shot down a balloon
I got stung by bees

To be continued...

the wizard of up
17th December 2008, 9:03 PM
DARN IT!!!
i was on today and i saw GULLIVER!!(you know the spaceship)
and i missed him! ARGHHH!!

mangaeyes
17th December 2008, 9:55 PM
Eeeerm...the wizard of up...You MUST give me credit for that banner. Whether its a link to my profile or written. You MUST give it.

the wizard of up
17th December 2008, 10:30 PM
whoops! sorry!
i added credit for you

ShinyVaati
18th December 2008, 9:53 PM
Does anyone know how to get the Shopping Card? I'm horribly confused on that process. I've read that after you put a cetain amount of bells in your savings you'll get one but I'm still unsure. :/

mangaeyes
18th December 2008, 10:21 PM
Does anyone know how to get the Shopping Card? I'm horribly confused on that process. I've read that after you put a cetain amount of bells in your savings you'll get one but I'm still unsure. :/

Okay well you know how GracieGrace is horribly overpriced? Well a shopping card lets you carry around LOADS of cash without actually having it in your inventory. GracieGrace accepts ShoppingCards so you can buy the expensive furniture all at once ^_^

You obtain it by putting 10,000 bells in your bank account and then give it some time and in your mail you should have a ShoppingCard! Its as easy as that. If you lose it then go to a BellPoint and ask for a new one which will come in the post.

Hope I helped ^_^

Jirachidude
18th December 2008, 10:41 PM
Today only Turnips are selling for 496 bells each! 50,000 to enter.
Pm me if you're interested

ShinyVaati
18th December 2008, 11:45 PM
Thanks mangaeyes! I'll go get on it! ^-^

Today was pretty nice. I finally made a perfect snowman and I got the Golden Shovel!

magic_eevee
20th December 2008, 10:08 AM
Please may I join, "snapper" ;)

Animal crossing: wild world (getting city folk for xmas)

Name: Roxanne

Town: Telford

Friend code: Once I get CF, I'll post it

Wiispeak: No

Please may I join? I absolutly LOVE animal crossing!

Majiksub
20th December 2008, 4:50 PM
Just wanted to ask does anyone know how to grow money trees that actually give you money on city folk.
I've planted money with the golden shovel and the tree has grown but not dropped ANY money.

AEROBLASTER
20th December 2008, 6:54 PM
Please may I join, "snapper" ;)

Animal crossing: wild world (getting city folk for xmas)

Name: Roxanne

Town: Telford

Friend code: Once I get CF, I'll post it

Please may I join? I absolutly LOVE animal crossing!

You are accepted, and welcome, but just so you know, Wild World also has a code since it is Wi-Fi compatible. If you don't feel like it though, you don't have to post it. I imagine that several other people will join here after Christmas since that will be the best time to get Animal Crossing.

Also, on account of this being a new page...
I've completed my Stegosaurus, my Mammoth, and my Sabertooth Tiger. I may have some more, but that's all I can think of at the moment...

ShinyVaati
20th December 2008, 8:51 PM

None as of now. But I'm almost done with the T-Rex and Triceratops. I just need the tail for both of them.

jorisw
20th December 2008, 8:57 PM
Can I join?
Animal crossing: wild world
Name: joris
Town:brielle
Friend code: 1977 3994 1472
'snapper'

Kurosaki_klan
21st December 2008, 6:31 AM
Hey! The Aurora "Northern lights" are going on in my town, It is epic! and I made a perfect snowman and got the fridge! Also I bought the turban & gas mask, and paid off my home's third payment! Today's awesome.;196;

AEROBLASTER
21st December 2008, 7:45 AM
Can I join?
Animal crossing: wild world
Name: joris
Town:brielle
Friend code: 1977 3994 1472
'snapper'

I really hate to be all specific, but you need to to follow the password rule precisely, or no go.

Also, I added a new section to the first post. Check it out!

Handy?
21st December 2008, 9:38 AM
Hey, can I join please? "snapper"

I can't exactly fill out the form, as I am waiting until thursday, when I get the game, and I can't connect to the internet on my DS, unfortauntly, but can on Wii. But yeah, I have the DS and Gamecube version, and can't wait until Christmas to play it!

magic_eevee
21st December 2008, 3:49 PM
Hiya peoples!!

These are the fossils I have completed on AC:WW.
I have completed:
. T-rex
. pleiosaur
.seismosaur
.petranodon
. others whoes names I can't remember ;)

and yet I haven't completed the entire series of fossils!!

AEROBLASTER
21st December 2008, 4:46 PM
Hey, can I join please? "snapper"

I can't exactly fill out the form, as I am waiting until thursday, when I get the game, and I can't connect to the internet on my DS, unfortauntly, but can on Wii. But yeah, I have the DS and Gamecube version, and can't wait until Christmas to play it!

You are accepted, but just so you know, you can still post your name and town. The code is only if you have Wi-Fi. Even then, I'm not requiring you to do so.

ShinyVaati
21st December 2008, 5:54 PM
I love the picture contest idea. Hopefully I can get some of the pictures of taken onto my computer because I've taken some funny ones.

jorisw
21st December 2008, 6:47 PM
Animal Crossing: Wide World
Name- joris
Town- brielle
Code- 1977-3994-1472
''snapper''

the wizard of up
21st December 2008, 7:16 PM
on ACWW?
all of them,

Sapphire Phoenix
21st December 2008, 8:20 PM
Hiya Pear!! I wanna join! :3

"snapper"

Animal Crossing: Wild World (Getting City Folk for X-mas)
Name: Sapphire
Town: Outset
Friend code: Whenever I get Wi-Fi I'll post it...
Wiispeak: No...

BUG
22nd December 2008, 1:48 AM
Snapper

Info's on the Master list.

Any PAL people wanna let me into town for a snow globe? Please?

MetaPheonixPal
22nd December 2008, 7:28 AM
Name- Pal
Town- Shadow
Code- 3137-0497-6126
WiiSpeak- No
"snapper"

AEROBLASTER
24th December 2008, 1:43 AM
Oh wow o.O'
Quite a few new people since I've been gone on vacation...

Name- joris
Town- brielle
Code- 1977-3994-1472
''snapper''

You may join

Hiya Pear!! I wanna join! :3

"snapper"

Animal Crossing: Wild World (Getting City Folk for X-mas)
Name: Sapphire
Town: Outset
Friend code: Whenever I get Wi-Fi I'll post it...
Wiispeak: No...
Pear may join

Snapper

Info's on the Master list.

Any PAL people wanna let me into town for a snow globe? Please?
Sorry BUG, you'll have to try again tomorrow... :(
What's the master list though?

Name- Pal
Town- Shadow
Code- 3137-0497-6126
WiiSpeak- No
"snapper"

Yes, you may join.

The members list will be updated shortly. Also, I just finished paying off my house in City Folk! :D

ShinyVaati
25th December 2008, 2:50 AM
Jingle seems to have left the building. I've ran around my town five times and I can't seem to find him. The sad thing is that I only got about half of the furniture set. -_-

Sapphire Phoenix
25th December 2008, 6:02 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! I got AC: CF! I still haven't payed off my first loan, but I'm getting there. I transfered my person from AC: WW with her catalog, and ordered myself a Master Sword :3 So shiny...

Pear may add my AC: CF info on the main page:
Name- Sapphire
Town- Daein
Code- I don't have WiFi yet
Wiispeak- No...

In AC: WW, I have all of them completed except the Stegosaur. I just need its torso.

Firemonkey1
26th December 2008, 1:09 AM
I would like to join this club.
Animal Crossing:City Folk
Name: Due to security reasons, I will not include it, since it is my real name.
Town:Monkey
Code:None
Wii Speak:None Please forgive me for not including the correct form. Merry Christmas everyone! "snapper"

AEROBLASTER
26th December 2008, 2:57 AM
I would like to join this club.
Animal Crossing:City Folk
Name: Due to security reasons, I will not include it, since it is my real name.
Town:Monkey
Code:None
Wii Speak:None Please forgive me for not including the correct form. Merry Christmas everyone! "Snapper"

Sorry, but you need to read the first post more closely...
Also, merry christmas everyone! By the way, I'm using my new iPod touch to type this. :)

Firemonkey1
26th December 2008, 4:33 AM
I fixed the problem. If it is correct, then I guess I have to wait for 24 hours.
Please correct me if I am wrong. "snapper"

Sonic15
26th December 2008, 7:44 PM
Can I join please :)

Name- Taylor
Town- Carmel
Code- 3523-6204-0402

I have rented City Folk, but I don't plan on buying it any time soon.
"snapper"

jorisw
26th December 2008, 8:24 PM
thanks for accepting me!

The kiddie set because that's the one I like the most.
BTW: I'm going to buy AC:LGTTC tomorrow!

Zero-Wolf
27th December 2008, 3:33 AM
Animal Crossing: City Folk(Metamence shares his own with me)
Name: Lion
Town: Metarai
Code: 3953-1190-8902

Wii Speak: No, however....I'm deaf. -_-

"snapper"

Sapphire Phoenix
27th December 2008, 3:40 AM
AC: CF- Exotic Series since I really like it. I have 5 furniture from it, plus the wallpaper and flooring... (I'm just ordering it out of my catalog, but I haven't bought all of it since all my money is going to my morgage...)
AC: WW- None since I've completed the three I wanted (Modern, Exotic, and Blue.) I was using Cabana too, but I changed it. Now I just put random stuff in that room ^^

AEROBLASTER
27th December 2008, 5:52 AM
Firemonkey1, Sonic15, and Zero-Wolf, you are now accepted. I would also like to say Merry Christmas to everyone (even though it is technically a day late).

Also, I'm working on the details for a new picture contest. Those details will be coming soon. :]

Firemonkey1
27th December 2008, 6:36 AM
Ahhhh! I am having a bad night. I did so much on my game all day. I forgot to save my game. :(

AEROBLASTER
27th December 2008, 10:22 AM
The Winter Holiday Picture Contest

Rules/Guidelines
-Only one entry can be submitted per person
-Before sending your picture to me, you must get approval to join the contest here
-Entries are to have a snow/Winter/Christmas/holiday/etc. theme
-Entries will be based on humor, clearness, and on how overall well-done they have been taken
-Pictures cannot be edited before being submitted
-Only members of this club are allowed to participate
-As there are not very many members, the contest will not have a deadline so that more members will hopefully join and participate
-Keep inappropriate text and themes to a minimum
-One line of text is allowed to accompany the picture, but not required
-No copying and pasting from another source is allowed

Prizes
First Place: 40,000 Bells
Second Place: 10,000 Bells
Third Place: Honorable Mention

(to recieve these prizes, you must have Wi-Fi)

Example
http://i39.*******.com/2rpbqmd.jpg
-Hehe... Tiny Snowman-

This post may be altered depending on future situations

METRONOMIST
29th December 2008, 12:49 AM
I would like to join please. ^_^
Name: Kelci
Town: Barkwood
Code: 369-3656-9752
WiiSpeak: Yes

"snapper"

AEROBLASTER
29th December 2008, 5:39 AM
I would like to join please. ^_^
Name: Kelci
Town: Barkwood
Code: 369-3656-9752

"snapper"

Accepted, and we have the same town because we both use my Wii.

I hope to see more members join soon with the recent holiday season.

Slick
29th December 2008, 5:51 AM
Joining.

Name- Harrison
Town- Tokyo
Code- 2406-9265-5123
WiiSpeak- Yes

"snapper"

AEROBLASTER
29th December 2008, 7:11 AM
Joining.

Name- Harrison
Town- Tokyo
Code- 2406-9265-5123
WiiSpeak- Yes

"snapper"

Accepted, and the first person to jointo actually have wii-speak. O.o
The member's list should be completely updated now.

I'd like to see someone else come up with a topic this time. I'm getting a bit bored of making them...

the wizard of up
30th December 2008, 2:56 AM
new topic; what kind of furniture do you have in your house

Slick
30th December 2008, 1:11 PM
Accepted, and the first person to jointo actually have wii-speak. O.o

LOL are you serious?!

Anyway, I'm trying to go for the whole Japanese theme in my house, but all that helps is my Koi, Samurai Suit/shirt, my glass top table and my modern screen/plank flooring combo. And to an extent, my train set (trains -Shinkansen trains mainly- are very popular in Japan). Everything else doesn't quite fit.
Especially my Stringfish and Coelacanth on display. :P

Eon_is_not_the_end
30th December 2008, 5:38 PM
Hello, i was wondering if i'm allowed to join?

Name- Ryan
Town- Bryyo
Code- 5241-6245-5610
WiiSpeak- No
"snapper"

My fruit is Cherries, but i have grown Coconuts at my shoreline ^.^

The current furniture series that i'm trying to get ATM is the Robo-set, as i've loved that set forever.

METRONOMIST
30th December 2008, 6:56 PM
I'm trying to get the modern furniture set because that's what I had in Wild World, but in my house now I have Harvest furniture sort of...I have the carpet.(I sold the rest of it!) I would also like to have the Snowman set before winter is gone.

Sapphire Phoenix
31st December 2008, 3:03 AM
what kind of furniture do you have in your house
I have most of the Exotic set in my CF house, and I just need two more pieces of the Exotic set in CF to have it all. I also have two gyoids, the Master Sword (I love it ^^) a Football Fish, a blue Lava Lamp, a Gold Stereo, and a ? Block. I'm not going to bother with my WW house since I have too much furniture x.x

AEROBLASTER
31st December 2008, 3:29 AM
LOL are you serious?!

Anyway, I'm trying to go for the whole Japanese theme in my house, but all that helps is my Koi, Samurai Suit/shirt, my glass top table and my modern screen/plank flooring combo. And to an extent, my train set (trains -Shinkansen trains mainly- are very popular in Japan). Everything else doesn't quite fit.
Especially my Stringfish and Coelacanth on display. :P

Really? I'm trying to get the same things in my house! (though you can barely tell with all of my other junk. I have a sword, several bonsai, a sort of indoor water pool, and now a smurai suit (courtesy of Thrashmeister's town).

EDIT

Hello, i was wondering if i'm allowed to join?

Name- Ryan
Town- Bryyo
Code- 5241-6245-5610
WiiSpeak- No
"snapper"

My fruit is Cherries, but i have grown Coconuts at my shoreline ^.^

The current furniture series that i'm trying to get ATM is the Robo-set, as i've loved that set forever.

You may consider yourself accepted, and welcome!
Also, METRONOMIST, you forgot one number of your code.

ShinyVaati
31st December 2008, 3:31 AM
What kind of furniture do you have in your house?

Right now it's a mix of Christmas and Harvest Festival Furniture. I wanted all of the stuff that Jingle gives you, but after I got about half it, he seemingly vanished. Dumb Raindeer.

Hyper Stan
31st December 2008, 5:23 PM
can i may join ive got AC.lets go to the city
Game.lets go to the city
Name: stan
city: stania
Code:N/A
wiispeak:no
And what is this "snapper" thing is it a pasword? in that case snapper

Also anyone knowing a fast way to get fruits? i have only got apples and have sendt around 30 letters to animals but not a single one is a fruit

Eon_is_not_the_end
31st December 2008, 9:30 PM
Urgh...i got bitten by a Tarantula when i was trying to catch it...i didn't know that they were THAT fast 0_o;

Forever&Always
31st December 2008, 9:35 PM
"snapper"

Name- Seth
Town- Raleigh
Code- 1719-7399-5694
WiiSpeak- No :(

Raikou_fan
1st January 2009, 2:10 AM
Can I join plz? "snapper"

Animal Crossing: The original, wild world, and CF
Name- Sora
Town- Toronto(WW) Taos(CF)
Code- 3867-1508-8380 (cf, if I need to use ww I'll get my fc then)
WiiSpeak- no

most of them in WW, none in CF. Just a bunch of heads and tails and stuff. Except like the ammonite, that one is done. @(^_^)@

Zero-Wolf
1st January 2009, 2:56 AM
How am I supposed to grab bee with net? I got bitten by it. -.-

ShinyVaati
1st January 2009, 4:03 AM
How am I supposed to grab bee with net? I got bitten by it. -.-

I can never seem to catch one either. No matter how many times I try the net never works. >_< Just how do you catch one?

oboy170
1st January 2009, 4:07 AM
May I join? "snapper"
Name-Michael
Town-Mikeston
Code- will post when I can find it
WiiSpeak-no

Eon_is_not_the_end
1st January 2009, 4:33 AM
I can never seem to catch one either. No matter how many times I try the net never works. >_< Just how do you catch one?

You know how you can change your items by hitting left and right on the control pad on the Wii remote? Keep doing that until they're right in front of you, and you have the net out, and then hit A. You should catch them, as that's how i caught mine ^.^

I'll be happy to answer any other questions also...

-EINTE;386-a;

Edit:Also... oboy170, you forgot the code...lol...thats why you READ the first post -_-;

ShinyVaati
1st January 2009, 4:40 AM
You know how you can change your items by hitting left and right on the control pad on the Wii remote? Keep doing that until they're right in front of you, and you have the net out, and then hit A. You should catch them, as that's how i caught mine ^.^

-EINTE;386-a;

Edit:Also... oboy170, you forgot the code...lol...thats why you READ the first post -_-;

That's what I was doing. I guess I just need to keeping trying. It also seems in City Folk the bees take a longer time to chase you so that can also help in getting prepared.

Slick
1st January 2009, 5:15 AM
Hey AEROBLASTER, did you get that big Samurai thing from Wisp? I really need to find him and try and get it. :]

Narutopokedude
1st January 2009, 5:35 AM
"snapper" :3

Hello, I'd love to join this club. Pokemon and Animal Crossing are my two favorite hobbies. I just recently obtained all the gold tools (except for the watering can) in CF.

Name- Jacob
Town- Goldacre
Code- 4038-9683-2706
WiiSpeak- Yes

Btw, is anyone here a member of ACC?

IcyDragon0605
1st January 2009, 7:08 AM
"snapper" :3

Hello, I'd love to join this club. Pokemon and Animal Crossing are my two favorite hobbies. I just recently obtained all the gold tools (except for the watering can) in CF.

Name- Jacob
Town- Goldacre
Code- 4038-9683-2706
WiiSpeak- Yes

Btw, is anyone here a member of ACC?

Accepted, this is the first time I moderated here for awhile.

I missed the New Year Countdown on AC:CF...

Slick
1st January 2009, 7:40 AM
Ha. The password just reminds me of yesterday Aero. xD

"snappah"

Eon_is_not_the_end
1st January 2009, 11:18 AM
Hmm, now i'm in need of some help. I've been trying to catch a Tarantula, but i keep getting bitten by it everytime i get close to it? Does anyone know a good strategy that'll help me get it (also trying to get the Scorpion). Thanks in advance ^_^

I don't know if im allowed to start a new topic or not, but here goes nothin'

WHAT ARE THE RAREST FISH/BUGS THAT YOU HAVE CAUGHT?

I have quite the list lol, so here

Fish
Ray
Shark
Hammerhead Shark
Napoleonfish
Ocean Sunfish
Moray Eel

Bugs
Goliath Beetle
Raja Brooke
Preying Mantis
Orchid Mantis

Note:Those are just my RARE ones, i have plenty of Bugs and Fish caught already, and also, i have no interest in collecting Fossils or Paintings lol; i see them as a waste of time.

One more question, does anyone here like to hoard(collect)Gyroids? I'm obsessed with them, and i have been since the original AC for the Gamecube.

-EINTE;386-a;

Hyper Stan
1st January 2009, 2:43 PM
To catch a tarantula or wjatever the name is go a bit away wield your net and then catch it you can also try tricking it into holes cha has dug, the same goes for scorpion i believe

Was it against the rules to post before i was accepted as a member? anyway it doesnt seem like anyone has noticed it -.-

Narutopokedude
1st January 2009, 6:13 PM
I've already caught all the bugs and fish Einte.

I don't have a good strategy for catching the tarantula of the scorpion. I randomly swung at the scorpion and got lucky. The tarantula took me a while. I ended just sneaking up behind him and catching him. (he was in front of tree near a cliff)

Sapphire Phoenix
1st January 2009, 8:21 PM
I've only seen a scorpion once, and I got attacked. I only saw a flash of red before the screen when black... Now I'm afraid of them... Never seen a tarantula before :/

WHAT ARE THE RAREST FISH/BUGS THAT YOU HAVE CAUGHT?

WW: Ceocanth (I spelled it wrong x.x), Hammerhead, Arowana (SP again...), Stringfish, Sunfish, Dodrango (wrong again...)... I don't know how to spell the fishes x.x Bug wise... IDK since I can't remember.

CF: Relicanth's real-life brother, Sunfish, Stringfish, Pike; Walking Leaf and Banded Dragonfly (I have a hard time with bugs.)

Eon_is_not_the_end
1st January 2009, 8:48 PM
To catch a tarantula or wjatever the name is go a bit away wield your net and then catch it you can also try tricking it into holes cha has dug, the same goes for scorpion i believe

Was it against the rules to post before i was accepted as a member? anyway it doesnt seem like anyone has noticed it -.-

No, the Tarantula can jump over holes, but the Scorpion can't...

AEROBLASTER
1st January 2009, 9:14 PM
can i may join ive got AC.lets go to the city
Game.lets go to the city
Name: stan
city: stania
Code:N/A
wiispeak:no
And what is this "snapper" thing is it a pasword? in that case snapper

Also anyone knowing a fast way to get fruits? i have only got apples and have sendt around 30 letters to animals but not a single one is a fruit
Accepted since you did technically contain the exact password in your post

"snapper"

Name- Seth
Town- Raleigh
Code- 1719-7399-5694
WiiSpeak- No :(
Accepted.

Can I join plz? "snapper"

Animal Crossing: The original, wild world, and CF
Name- Sora
Town- Toronto(WW) Taos(CF)
Code- 3867-1508-8380 (cf, if I need to use ww I'll get my fc then)
WiiSpeak- no

most of them in WW, none in CF. Just a bunch of heads and tails and stuff. Except like the ammonite, that one is done. @(^_^)@
Accepted indeed you are.

May I join? "snapper"
Name-Michael
Town-Mikeston
Code- will post when I can find it
WiiSpeak-no
Akseptid (accepted).

Phew... I think that's it. Working on first post.

Zero-Wolf
1st January 2009, 9:36 PM

-EINTE;386-a;

That's what I was doing. I guess I just need to keeping trying. It also seems in City Folk the bees take a longer time to chase you so that can also help in getting prepared.

Same........-.- BTW I got Arwing ^^ I really love Starfox.
if yall wanna play that with me. Please PM me

Eon_is_not_the_end
1st January 2009, 10:04 PM
I just realized something incredible! I have 12 Coconut trees and 3 Apple trees (my native fruit is Cherries), and i just calculated how much i can get every couple of days. Thats 15,000 bells easy right there ^.^

Also, i'm still not having any luck with getting the Tarantula or Scorpion. I either get bitten/stung, or they walk behind a tree and seem to disappear altogether.

Can anyone give me some tips with trying to find/catch a Doraido, Arapaima and Coelacanth? I've been looking for all three of them for a long time, and i have yet to see them. Every large shadow that i see is either a Sea Bass or a Carp/Catfish...

-EINTE;386-a;

Zero-Wolf
1st January 2009, 10:32 PM
Coelacanth: that is rare when raining or snowing. I have my ACCFbook

Hyper Stan
1st January 2009, 11:14 PM
EINTE: cha could maybe triple it by using the fruits to make new trees
and that coa...coo...coelacanth thing is only found in may i reccomend going around may it seems it always raining then (does at mine T.T so much for celebrating chas birthday)

Sapphire Phoenix
2nd January 2009, 12:07 AM
Coelacanth's shadow, and probably the Arapaima and Doraido , is bigger than the Sea Bass' shadow. And like Zero-Wolf and Hyper Stan said, Coelacanth only appears when it's raining OR snowing. Beware though, Coel is a quick biter, and it pulls the bobber under for less time than a normal fish... from my experiance. I've seen three so far, and only caught one ;_;

oboy170
2nd January 2009, 1:15 AM
I found my code! Here is the info.
City Folk
Name:Michael
Town:Mikeston
Code:2750-5508-9615

ShinyVaati
2nd January 2009, 1:33 AM
With the holidays coming to a close I guess I need to redecorate my house. Guess I'm back to salvaging the Robo-Theme Furniture. I'll try to get some Snowman stuff, (if I can ever get him perfect again.)

Did anyone do the New Years Celebration? I had to turn back the clock to do mine. >.> The fireworks look nice. Also be sure to talk to Tortimer to get a '09 exclusive T-Shirt. ^^

Eon_is_not_the_end
2nd January 2009, 3:06 AM
Coelacanth's shadow, and probably the Arapaima and Doraido , is bigger than the Sea Bass' shadow. And like Zero-Wolf and Hyper Stan said, Coelacanth only appears when it's raining OR snowing. Beware though, Coel is a quick biter, and it pulls the bobber under for less time than a normal fish... from my experiance. I've seen three so far, and only caught one ;_;

Yeah, i remember how fast those things bit from the first Animal Crossing game.. I caught a lot of them, but they're annoying if your reflexes aren't ready.

Slick
2nd January 2009, 9:30 AM
I've seen countless Coelacanth, but have only caught 2. And I've only seen two Stringfish, however I caught both of them.

Hyper Stan
2nd January 2009, 11:04 AM
Stringfish? never heard of.
But i have caught 2 tuna and 3 fotballfish (TOUCHDOWN)
So those quick biters in the rain are coe...coala..o just forget it, that starnge fish well then i have missed 1 -.-

oboy170
2nd January 2009, 2:35 PM
I've seen a Coelacanth but never caught it.

Narutopokedude
2nd January 2009, 4:14 PM
I caught all the fish. The hard hardest for me was the tricky piranah. Suprisingly I caught the stringfish with ease.

Sapphire Phoenix
3rd January 2009, 12:49 AM
Did anyone do the New Years Celebration? I had to turn back the clock to do mine. >.> The fireworks look nice. Also be sure to talk to Tortimer to get a '09 exclusive T-Shirt. ^^
I had to fast forward to get it, since I didn't want to wait (did this a day before). After I saw the fireworks and got the shirt, I went to August :D

I've only caught one Ceol and Stringfish. But I've caught a few Sunfish, Football fish, and Arowana (my favorite fish). Never caught a Tuna in CF v.v

Today I saw my first Tarantula and Scorpion. Scared me half to death... but I lol'ed when it ran into the river and committed suicide. Yep... four Scorpions and two Tarantula's, and I didn't catch any x.x

Eon_is_not_the_end
3rd January 2009, 5:22 AM
Random observation: I just realized that half, if not, most members of this club have posts near or over 200 lol.

On Topic: When would be the best time to find a Stringfish? I've been dying to catch one for the longest time, but i know it is in the waterfall. Is it quite a big shadow?

Lol, one more question: Where and when can i find a Giant Petaltail Dragonfly on AC:CF? I've been looking forever and have yet to find one T_T

Raikou_fan
3rd January 2009, 5:28 AM
On Topic: When would be the best time to find a Stringfish? I've been dying to catch one for the longest time, but i know it is in the waterfall. Is it quite a big shadow?

Sorry if I'm breaking a rule for doing this before being officially accepted, and forgive me if I'm wrong, but I've always caught stringfish in the pond area. I don't really remember what the shadow was like, but I think it was longer than most river fish.

Sapphiredragon929
3rd January 2009, 5:38 AM
I would really like to join

Name- Shinku
Town- Pacifica
Code- Wifi down at moment...So I have to get it fixed...once I do I'll but my friend code here
WiiSpeak- Yes

Edit: I'm so stupid I forgot to do this: "Snapper" *hits head against fence post...*

Narutopokedude
3rd January 2009, 6:24 AM
I'm sorry, denied. :[

The word needs to be exactly as typed in the rules.

~~~~~~~

The best time to find a stringfish is in early-mid december at night (past 7:00)

Slick
3rd January 2009, 9:20 AM
Random observation: I just realized that half, if not, most members of this club have posts near or over 200 lol.

:/ ph33r mah ova 3000 post cownt lol

Anyway, Nook is upgrading today, and tomorrow I shall be buyin' some turnips. :]

Firemonkey1
3rd January 2009, 7:37 PM

I have completed the triceratops. It was easy to find all of its bones. I also completed the mammoth, but that technically doesn't count. I have an ammonite,a fern fossil,coprolite,and a trilobite. Could there be a list of topics for this club with past and recent topics?

Narutopokedude
3rd January 2009, 9:08 PM

I've completed them all ^_^ in both AC:GC and AC:CF.

Zero-Wolf
4th January 2009, 2:36 AM
I've completed them all ^_^ in both AC:GC and AC:CF.

Really??? o_O I haven't complete them in ACCF.

Sapphire Phoenix
4th January 2009, 3:05 AM

Lol, one more question: Where and when can i find a Giant Petaltail Dragonfly on AC:CF? I've been looking forever and have yet to find one T_T
*looks at 1,300 post count*... ... ...

*runs and gets AC: CF guidebook* Well, the Petaltail can be found August - Octuber at 4 - 7 p.m. I've never seen one since I've been playing my game later than then, but I bet it'll be larger, quicker, and rarer than a Banded... Duh... Good luck :p

Quick rundown: Nook upgraded his store to Nookington's, payed off my loan so I now have to pay off the second floor. I've also seen 9 Scorpions and 5 Tarantula's, but I haven't caught any yet... A Tarantula jumped off a cliff and attacked me o.O

I'll answer for my AC: CF file: just the T-Rex, Raptor, Tricera, Mammoth, Sabertooth, Seimo, and another one that I can't think off right now...

Sapphiredragon929
4th January 2009, 4:09 AM
"snapper" Ha! I did it!!

I would like to join..again

Name- Shinku
Town- Pacifica
Code- Wifi down at moment...So I have to get it fixed...once I do I'll but my friend code here
WiiSpeak- Yes

copying and pasting makes life easier...

IcyDragon0605
4th January 2009, 4:29 AM
"snapper" Ha! I did it!!

Name- Shinku
Town- Pacifica
WiiSpeak- Yes

Accepted!

*Stares at 466 post count*

I haven't played lately, I think I may do all my daily stuff in a sec.

ShinyVaati
4th January 2009, 4:49 AM
Accepted!

*Stares at 466 post count*

I haven't played lately, I think I may do all my daily stuff in a sec.

Oh thank you, for some reason you reminded me that it's KK Slider night. Off to the Roost!

A Tarantula jumped off a cliff and attacked me o.O
They're that agressive? O.O Last time I saw a Tarantula was about two years ago in Wild World. It was right out side my house, I tried to catch it but well... Before that I didn't know they attacked you.

AEROBLASTER
4th January 2009, 6:52 AM
"snapper" Ha! I did it!!

Name- Shinku
Town- Pacifica
WiiSpeak- Yes

You are already accepted, so all I need to do is add you to the members list.

I'm sorry, denied. :[

The word needs to be exactly as typed in the rules.

~~~~~~~

The best time to find a stringfish is in early-mid december at night (past 7:00)

I'm sorry. Did I give you authority to accept and deny membership?

ground tamer
4th January 2009, 7:06 AM
I want in... "snapper"

Name- Storm
Town- The City [massively original]
Code- Not sure as of now. I'll have to check in a bit...
WiiSpeak- No

Narutopokedude
4th January 2009, 7:14 AM
Hmm, my post count isn't very good... T_T

Not to brag, I got Nookingtons a while ago, I've payed off my entire house, and I have 5 million bells in the bank. (I used to have 11 million, but I bought some Gracie sieres and payed off some other houses in town.

All I have left to do is finish my paintings (5 more), pay off the rest of the houses in town, complete my catalouge, and perfect my town. O_O'

AEROBLASTER
4th January 2009, 7:26 AM
I want in... "snapper"

Name- Storm
Town- The City [massively original]
Code- Not sure as of now. I'll have to check in a bit...
WiiSpeak- No

Ah, you are accepted. Prepare to be added to the Member List.

Also, I found that getting a Golden Axe is probably more trouble than it's worth... -_-;

Hyper Stan
4th January 2009, 11:14 AM
What dinosaurs have you completed in your museum

i Have completed ankylosaurus^^ (looks like torterra yaaay) the crandios dino pachisaurus and half of the other fossils like shark tooht and such yay me

Narutopokedude
4th January 2009, 5:47 PM
Also, I found that getting a Golden Axe is probably more trouble than it's worth... -_-;

It really is. Getting the golden axe took me a month, and it's not much better than the silver axe. The only difference is the color and the rate of chopping.

Still though, might as well throw an axe in the fountain everyday anyways.

Sapphire Phoenix
4th January 2009, 8:32 PM
They're that agressive? O.O Last time I saw a Tarantula was about two years ago in Wild World. It was right out side my house, I tried to catch it but well... Before that I didn't know they attacked you.
I was laughing at it since I though it couldn't get at me from atop of that cliff, but imagine my surprise when it jumped off and launched at me :/

I caught my first Tarantula today!!! I donated it to the museum... I also tried to catch another one, but it turned around and attacked me... Otherwise I haven't done anything else amazing...

Firemonkey1
5th January 2009, 12:34 AM
Could we still have a list of topics from past to most recent. It would really help us know which topics there are to answer to. I know how to plant a coconut and how to make it successfully become a tree. You have to bury a coconut exactly on the border line of where the beach meets the grass that isn't part of the beach. The hole should look like a hole you dig in the grass. After that is finished, water at least over about 10 times as a sapling and do the same thing on the next few days. After about 5 days, you should have a fully grown palm tree with two coconuts. Do not bury your coconut completely in the grass or completely on the beach, or it will die. By "isn't part of the beach" I mean the grass that meets with the beach. You can receive a coconut by finding one on the beach shore or as a present in a letter from one of your neighbors. You can water your saplings at any amount, just make sure you do it enough that it will grow. You are all welcome for the help.

Zero-Wolf
5th January 2009, 3:32 AM
Can anyone give me a tip for "Perfect Town"?

ACC:Gamecube and ACWW, I have tried to do is making trees and flowers. But the town hall still said something like poor. I have a book. What does 16x16 mean?

Narutopokedude
5th January 2009, 3:34 AM
I'd like to join! "snapper"

Name- Elliott
Town- Pembroke
Code- Not sure, I'll check later though.
WiiSpeak- No

Accepted! :D

Could we still have a list of topics from past to most recent. It would really help us know which topics there are to answer to. I know how to plant a coconut and how to make it successfully become a tree. You have to bury a coconut exactly on the border line of where the beach meets the grass that isn't part of the beach. The hole should look like a hole you dig in the grass. After that is finished, water at least over about 10 times as a sapling and do the same thing on the next few days. After about 5 days, you should have a fully grown palm tree with two coconuts. Do not bury your coconut completely in the grass or completely on the beach, or it will die. By "isn't part of the beach" I mean the grass that meets with the beach. You can receive a coconut by finding one on the beach shore or as a present in a letter from one of your neighbors. You can water your saplings at any amount, just make sure you do it enough that it will grow. You are all welcome for the help.

I just planted coconuts all over the beach, including pretty far up land too. I didn't water them and they grew just fine.

ground tamer
5th January 2009, 4:20 AM

Wrong. The coconut seed's/fruit themselves must be planted in the grass above the sand. Not in the sand themselves. This includes any part of the sand.

Can anyone give me a tip for "Perfect Town"?

ACC:Gamecube and ACWW, I have tried to do is making trees and flowers. But the town hall still said something like poor. I have a book. What does 16x16 mean?

Read this: Perfect town guide (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/933195/54906). The pictures really help, if your a noob like me and can't figure out what he means...

Thanks for accepting me people.

IcyDragon0605
5th January 2009, 5:53 AM
Accepted! :D

Did I miss something or are you mini-modding?

I'm pretty sure your mini-modding so The baron is accepted.

Narutopokedude
5th January 2009, 6:02 AM
Did I miss something or are you mini-modding?

I'm pretty sure your mini-modding so The baron is accepted.

Oops, I very sorry. I didn't mean to, I just got carried away.

It won't happen again.

NEW TOPIC: Has anyone received the perfect town rating in City Folk yet?

I have yet to. Right now I'm concentrating on completing my museum, Whcih I've almost accomplished.

Zero-Wolf
5th January 2009, 8:31 AM
Oooh that would help me. I need to concentrate to earn bells.

Hyper Stan
5th January 2009, 5:51 PM
anyone knowing a fast way to get new fruits (not coconuts ive got like bahamas at my shore line ^^) i have send over 50 letters (5 sended back because they didnt understand me and didnt give me a present) and they just gives me furniture help appreciated

And fire monkey1 coconuts dont need to be watered ive got a lot of them and havent watered a single and last time i checked in my town it took 4 days (might be wrong!) to make a palm tree

ShinyVaati
5th January 2009, 9:34 PM
anyone knowing a fast way to get new fruits (not coconuts ive got like bahamas at my shore line ^^) i have send over 50 letters (5 sended back because they didnt understand me and didnt give me a present) and they just gives me furniture help appreciated

And fire monkey1 coconuts dont need to be watered ive got a lot of them and havent watered a single and last time i checked in my town it took 4 days (might be wrong!) to make a palm tree

I'm pretty sure the only way is visiting other Towns. The neighbors used to give fruits on a rare occasion as rewards, but I don't think they do anymore.

Firemonkey1
6th January 2009, 1:59 AM
Maybe I was incorrect.
All I did was watch a You Tube video explaining the palm tree formula. The video showed the palm trees on the exact borderline. It is a way to do it.I did get a coconut from one of my neighbors, but I guess that doesn't count.

Eon_is_not_the_end
6th January 2009, 3:55 AM
Argh...i still haven't seen a Coelacanth, nor have i caught a Tarantula (keep getting bitten :()

On a positive note...uh...wait, i gots nothing...

Tomato-kun
6th January 2009, 4:40 AM
..My reply didn't go through..

Anyway:

Name- Rose/Pearl/Mac/Jessie
Town- Emerald
Code- I don't have a code,my wifi won't work,and when it did I forgot to get a code.

"snapper"

Hyper Stan
6th January 2009, 4:40 PM
i have to go to other towns to get fruits? i gotta get my friend code then -.-
Why cant just the apples in my town sell for 500 =(
The coconuts sell good tought =)

Sapphire Phoenix
7th January 2009, 2:02 AM
Meh, I've caught a Dorado, another Araphama (sp), Giant Petaltail, and a few of the coconut beetles. I don't bother with the perfect town since I don't care about the golden watering can.

New Page = New Topic: What Golden Tools do you have?
In both WW and CF I have the Golden Shovel and Golden Slingshot. Just got the later yesterday in CF :D

Eon_is_not_the_end
7th January 2009, 2:05 AM
Well, when i had AC:WW (it got stolen :(), I had all of the Golden Tools (I never knew i had a perfect town until i got the Golden Can).

In AC:CF, though, i only have the Golden Shovel. Also, can anyone tell me how i can get the Silver Fishing Rod/Net?

Sapphire Phoenix
7th January 2009, 2:30 AM
Apparently you can buy them at Tom Nook's shop after he's upgraded a second time... However, I've never seen them there (and I have Nookington's now).

ShinyVaati
7th January 2009, 2:47 AM
You can get the Silver Rod after you get Nook N' Go. At least that's when I got mine. That was over a month ago, and I haven't seen any other items. I'm guessing they're very rare.

Tomato-kun
7th January 2009, 2:53 AM
What Golden Tools do you have?[/B]
In both WW and CF I have the Golden Shovel and Golden Slingshot. Just got the later yesterday in CF :D

Golden Shovel!
I'm working on getting the golden slingshot.
Not working so well,though.

Tomato-kun
7th January 2009, 2:54 AM
What Golden Tools do you have?[/b]

Golden Shovel!
I'm working on getting the golden slingshot.
Not working so well,though.

Zero-Wolf
7th January 2009, 7:49 PM
Well, when i had AC:WW (it got stolen :(), I had all of the Golden Tools (I never knew i had a perfect town until i got the Golden Can).

In AC:CF, though, i only have the Golden Shovel. Also, can anyone tell me how i can get the Silver Fishing Rod/Net?

Lemme get AC:CF book. *runs to get it*
Silver Fishing Rod: Tom Nook's shop after level 2 upgrade.
Silver Net: Same like that.

Me too, I have Golden Shovel.

Rommath
8th January 2009, 3:16 PM
Can I join? "snapper"

Name- Matt
Town- Cason
Code- Don't have one yet as my Wi-Fi is playing up
WiiSpeak- No

I just got Wide World on my DS for my birthday a few days ago and it's a great game! My fruit are oranges, but I'm waiting for them to grow back at the moment. Hopefully soon I'll be getting City Folk as well. Once my Wi-Fi is working again I will add a friend code.

Narutopokedude
10th January 2009, 4:26 AM
I have all the gold tools except for the watering can. However I do have all the silver items.

Slick
10th January 2009, 9:44 AM
I haven't played much lately. I have to go on soon to sell the rest of my turnips though.

AEROBLASTER
10th January 2009, 5:54 PM
..My reply didn't go through..

Anyway:

Name- Rose/Pearl/Mac/Jessie
Town- Emerald
Code- I don't have a code,my wifi won't work,and when it did I forgot to get a code.

"snapper"

Sorry, you'll have to try again, and sorry for not being so active, but you need to wait until you're accepted before posting here.

Can I join? "snapper"

Name- Matt
Town- Cason
Code- Don't have one yet as my Wi-Fi is playing up
WiiSpeak- No

I just got Wide World on my DS for my birthday a few days ago and it's a great game! My fruit are oranges, but I'm waiting for them to grow back at the moment. Hopefully soon I'll be getting City Folk as well. Once my Wi-Fi is working again I will add a friend code.

Accepted. Membership adding is imminent.

Glacier99
12th January 2009, 4:35 PM
can I join? "snapper"
Name- Liam
Town- Adelaide
Code- 2278 1282 7241

IcyDragon0605
12th January 2009, 6:39 PM
can I join? "snapper"
Name- Liam
Town- Adelaide
Code- 2278 1282 7241

Accepted! Welcome to the group. Aero will update the first page when he gets a chance to.

Wow, I haven't played in like 2 weeks!

Skittles Patch
13th January 2009, 11:12 PM
Name- Arya
Town- Hopwood
Code- 3867-2542-2685
WiiSpeak- No

"snapper"

Just to clear a few things up, my character is a girl bur I am not a girl, i am a guy. I just like the girls more because I find it more fun to design clothes for their dress design over the guy shirt design.

Enigma
13th January 2009, 11:27 PM
"snapper"

I just got Animal Crossing: City Folk, so I'd like to join.

Name:Enigma
Town:LOLTown
Code:3867-2710-0158 (Feel free to add me; just pm me to let me know.)
WiiSpeak: No.

AEROBLASTER
13th January 2009, 11:34 PM
Name- Arya
Town- Hopwood
Code- 3867-2542-2685
WiiSpeak- No

"snapper"

Just to clear a few things up, my character is a girl bur I am not a girl, i am a guy. I just like the girls more because I find it more fun to design clothes for their dress design over the guy shirt design.

You are accepted and added, and Glacier99 has been added as well. Welcome everyone! I actually haven't played in a few days.

Glacier99
14th January 2009, 1:19 PM
What Golden Tools do you have?
In WW I have the Golden Shovel, Net and Slingshot. I don't really care about the Golden Watering can.

Enigma
15th January 2009, 1:02 AM
Sorry, Aeroblaster. My awesome ninja skills must have made my post invisible. However, I can't see why I wouldn't be accepted, so I'll go ahead and post.

I was weeding in my town today, and I found a four-leaf clover. I can't sell it for much, surprisingly, so is there any use for it?

Skittles Patch
15th January 2009, 2:12 AM
New page! I so get the new topic.

What colour are your shoes?
Green, the match my hair.

Yellow Torterra
15th January 2009, 4:11 AM
Name- Mario
Town- Mukipz
Code- 0731 - 9301 - 4761
WiiSpeak- No

"snapper"

Glacier99
15th January 2009, 4:16 AM
Blue! they look good on my guy.

Rommath
15th January 2009, 4:34 PM
What Golden Tools do you have?

Shovel and Slingshot, at the moment.

Blue, nice colour for the shoes.

Sapphire Phoenix
16th January 2009, 2:15 AM
Mine are black with white socks/legging things. I can't remember what I was wearing when I got my shoes changed >.>

Zero-Wolf
16th January 2009, 6:42 AM
What colour are your shoes My shoes are blue. I kinda like blue.

I almost complete fossils in my museum.

Skittles Patch
16th January 2009, 12:00 PM
OMG!

Yesterday, i was running around doing the daily things I do, collect fossils, build a snowman, talk to neighbors, and checking the stores.

When i went to nooks I asked about turnips... THE WERE FOR SALE FOR 416 BELLS!

I bought mine for 103 to i made about 4x the profit. Hello upstairs expansion.

Eon_is_not_the_end
17th January 2009, 4:01 AM
OMG!

Yesterday, i was running around doing the daily things I do, collect fossils, build a snowman, talk to neighbors, and checking the stores.

When i went to nooks I asked about turnips... THE WERE FOR SALE FOR 416 BELLS!

I bought mine for 103 to i made about 4x the profit. Hello upstairs expansion.

Ah, i wish i had as much luck as you...last sunday, mine were for about 90 bells *sobs*

O well...I haven't been playing the game much lately; SSBB is starting to get to me again :p

ShinyVaati
17th January 2009, 4:19 AM
I haven't posted in a while. ^^

What kind of shoes do you have?
Mine are Gold and Purple, oh yeah!

I haven't played in over a week. I probably start playing again tomorrow.

Skittles Patch
17th January 2009, 3:03 PM
O well...I haven't been playing the game much lately; SSBB is starting to get to me again :p

I know what you mean, I just got Wii Fit and it actually fun...

I have no school to day! Or tomorrow, or Monday for that matter.

Would any one want to trade friend codes for Animal Crossing City FolK
or Brawl? If I find my Wild World maybe that to but it's been lost for a month.

ShinyVaati
17th January 2009, 4:02 PM
I'd like to, SkittlesPatch. PM me with your info (for both). :]

Hope I remember 'bout K.K tonight, I need more music.

surfer treecko
17th January 2009, 5:05 PM
I'm addicted to aC right now, so I thought I'd join this.

Name- Alex
Town- YarmSubs
Code- 4210-8758-0070
WiiSpeak- Yes

so i herd u liek "snapper"?

Sapphire Phoenix
17th January 2009, 8:36 PM
I haven't been playing much either... Shadows of Alima, as well as both my Diamond files have been taking up my free time. But the last thing I remember doing was that I caught two Eels, a few Miyama beetles, and got a song from K.K.

ShinyVaati
18th January 2009, 3:21 AM
Oh wow! My town had the Auroras tonight! They're so pretty! I took a few pictures.
And I won the Fishing Tourney with a 23.5 inch Dab. I didn't know they did themes in City Folk. Didn't it use to be any fish?

surfer treecko
18th January 2009, 9:54 AM
I'm collecting friend codes, so feel free to give me yours.

I also won the Fishing Tourney with my 6.8 inch Pond Smelt. But I haven't got the trphy yet...

mangaeyes
18th January 2009, 10:47 AM
Sorry for my recent inactivity...

I haven't been playing AC:CF much lately but I am still here just not here...

Skittles Patch
18th January 2009, 6:42 PM
~Olla!

Today I Bought 10,000 white Turnips and a Red Turnip Seed, oh! And Nook's re-opened so I was able to pay of the rest of my loan so now I'm getting a second story.

Later I went to the City and got my shoes and hair done. Love the colour of the hair but hate the cut. Shoes are okay, just red.

I also made this (http://photobucket.com/SkittlesPatchACCF) and plan to update it often. It's an album for pictures I take on Animal Crossing so check it out, I need to get one for the winter contest. Sp check it out n' stuff.

Sapphire Phoenix
18th January 2009, 8:05 PM
Oh wow! My town had the Auroras tonight! They're so pretty! I took a few pictures.
And I won the Fishing Tourney with a 23.5 inch Dab. I didn't know they did themes in City Folk. Didn't it use to be any fish?
Yeah. They changed a lot of things in CF, like how you can't wish on a star anymore D:

Congrats on the Auroras! I've seen pictures of it and they're amazing :D

Enigma
19th January 2009, 7:43 PM
It was snowing in my town earlier today, and the first fish I saw was a coelacanth! And I finally managed to catch a bee, too.

I'd really like to visit someone's town, especially if you have fruits other than apples or if Nook is offering a good price for turnips at the moment. Pm me...

Enigma
LOLTown
3867-2710-0158

surfer treecko
19th January 2009, 7:52 PM
I'm still looking for AC friends, PM if you're interested. Also, I'm planning on having a big auction at the auction house on the 24th, if anyone is interested.

Enigma, would it be possible for me to mail you a fruit? Since, I feel like mailing something over Wi-fi

Skittles Patch
19th January 2009, 10:14 PM
It was snowing in my town earlier today, and the first fish I saw was a coelacanth! And I finally managed to catch a bee, too.

I'd really like to visit someone's town, especially if you have fruits other than apples or if Nook is offering a good price for turnips at the moment. Pm me...

Enigma
LOLTown
3867-2710-0158

AW, it never snows in my town. I need more snow, all of it is eroding in my town.

Did you know that snow does go away? I found that out. Why put that in the game!

surfer treecko
19th January 2009, 10:57 PM
AW, it never snows in my town. I need more snow, all of it is eroding in my town.

Did you know that snow does go away? I found that out. Why put that in the game!

That's the grass wearing away. And since snow is recoloured grass, it looks like it's melting away. So, it snowing again won't help.

Does rain improve the chance of better fish?

ShinyVaati
19th January 2009, 11:01 PM
Yes, snow or rain does. In fact some fish only appear during these conditions.

Does snow stop falling after a certain point in the winter? In my town it hasn't snowed for weeks.

Sonic15
20th January 2009, 12:24 AM
Wow I feel stupid. I compleatly forgot I joined this club x.x
Well better late then never.

At this point I compleated the lock ness monster (I don't know it's real name), The mammoth, and the Tricaratops. I think I compleated another one but I'm not sure.

AEROBLASTER
23rd January 2009, 4:52 AM
"snapper"

I just got Animal Crossing: City Folk, so I'd like to join.

Name:Enigma
Town:LOLTown
Code:3867-2710-0158 (Feel free to add me; just pm me to let me know.)
WiiSpeak: No.

Name- Mario
Town- Mukipz
Code- 0731 - 9301 - 4761
WiiSpeak- No

"snapper"

I'm addicted to aC right now, so I thought I'd join this.

Name- Alex
Town- YarmSubs
Code- 4210-8758-0070
WiiSpeak- Yes

so i herd u liek "snapper"?

Everyone is accepted, and I'm sorry for taking so ridiculously long to do this, but homework right now is starting to kill me with the amount of time it's taking. I really need to get another moderator and co-owner (still an open spot in each position). Also, just as a note, the Holiday Picture Contest won't last much longer, so I recommend entering it if you haven't already.

Kurosaki_klan
24th January 2009, 10:48 PM
;471;Actually I havent completed any = (, I've been fishing and I'm about 75% done XD.I'm missing at least one piece to about half of the first room and many more lol;196;

Raikou_fan
25th January 2009, 2:23 AM
I've gotten really into AC city folk lately, so may I join? "snapper"

Name- Sora
Town- Taos
Code- 3867-1508-8380
Wiispeak- nope

SilverLanayru
25th January 2009, 4:26 PM
Haven't posted here in awhile...my apologies for being inactive. Btw yes I have City Folk now (for at least over two weeks) but I just recently started so I've only upgraded my house once so far.

Name - Tricia
Town - RelaCyel
Code- 3394 8450 4616
Wiispeak - yes I have one ^^

Ummmm I'm not ready to add anyone at this time soooo yeah...just a side-note.

groundonman
25th January 2009, 5:22 PM
i would love to join as ive joined the social group and i want to make more friends
Animal Crossing:lets all go to the city
Name- james
Town- jamtown
Code- 0731-9017-2079
wii speak- yes
"snapper"
by the way
what do you mean zero

Skittles Patch
26th January 2009, 1:02 AM
I have a pic for the winter contest.... wanted to know if I could enter.

Here is my pic if I can enter.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww219/Skittles_Patch/Animal%20Crossing%20City%20Folk/AnimalCrossingCityFolk005.jpg

Zero-Wolf
26th January 2009, 4:24 AM
I have a pic for the winter contest.... wanted to know if I could enter.

Here is my pic if I can enter.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww219/Skittles_Patch/Animal%20Crossing%20City%20Folk/AnimalCrossingCityFolk005.jpg

Err....If you want to join this then please fill them out on 1 page.

That's cool.

mangaeyes
1st February 2009, 8:34 AM
Hello people I'm still alive I just haven't been visiting clubs much lately.

I've just come on to quickly tell you I'm moving house today so for about a week I'll have no internet (fun, fun, fun) so that means I can't come on here.

See you in about a week.

Rommath
1st February 2009, 10:40 AM

Plenty. The Pachycephalosaur, Triceratops, Ankylosaur, Trilobite, Archeopteryx, Apatosaur, Sabretooth Tiger and Stegosaur.

It was snowing in my town earlier, and I bought about 100 turnips from Joan.

IcyDragon0605
1st February 2009, 5:08 PM
Groudonman and Raikou fan are accepted. Have Fun!

I haven't played in like a month....

~Modduties~

Raikou_fan
1st February 2009, 8:52 PM

All but the Sabertooth, the Pachysaur(I think..) one of the one-piece things, and one other one I can't remember the name of.

My trees all produced today, so I'm gonna go make some moneys. Heliotrope is gonna be coming over in about 10-15 mins, so that'll also be fun. If anyone else wants to come over just let me know. @(^_^)@

Kurosaki_klan
12th February 2009, 5:19 AM
;471;There hasn't been many new post so.

New Thread: Should The Next Animal Crossing bring back the Design Sign?
I say yes I loved the signs way better than the floor squares, but in the next one I say they should have both.;196;

Raikou_fan
12th February 2009, 7:38 PM
Should The Next Animal Crossing bring back the Design Sign?
Yeah, I think they should come back, but they shouldn't get rid of the floor squares. They both work just as well in different places. Another thing I want to see return is the train station, or atleast the conductor monkeys. Maybe the conductor monkeys can come back as traveling design sign salesmen!!!

Kurosaki_klan
16th February 2009, 6:20 AM
;471;Ok today I got my friend code for my Wild World. lol my town and I started a new game so theres nothing really done, and it is trashed tho lol, PM if you want to visit, here it is 223524555123.;196;

Eon_is_not_the_end
18th February 2009, 2:07 AM
Hey, everyone! I haven't been here for a while, and i figured i'd stop by and say hi. I still have yet to catch the stupid Tarantula or Scorpion, but i hope i can soon :P

Kurosaki_klan
18th February 2009, 5:13 AM
Hey, everyone! I haven't been here for a while, and i figured i'd stop by and say hi. I still have yet to catch the stupid Tarantula or Scorpion, but i hope i can soon :P

;471;Ah that Pi Ssed me off, I went and was fishing for almost anything and a tarantula runs right past me and over the bridge and guess what happened... fell in the water! lol I was so mad, so now I'm on the hunt for another.;196;

Sapphire Phoenix
19th February 2009, 2:57 AM
I saw four tarantulas, and two of them fell into the river/pond. Frankly, they scared me and I ended up running away :/

Gawd, I haven't played in a very long time D:

groundonman
20th February 2009, 3:04 PM
sorry i havent been on in a while but ive just got a nookingtons and it rocks

ultimate_charmander
20th February 2009, 9:06 PM
animal crossing- city folk
name- robbie
town-sith
code-1247 3655 1901
wii speak- no
i've been looking for this"snapper"

IcyDragon0605
21st February 2009, 12:46 AM
animal crossing- city folk
name- robbie
town-sith
code-1247 3655 1901
wii speak- no
i've been looking for this"snapper"

Accepted, AERO will get the list updated when convenient.

~modduties~

I haven't played Animal Crossing in months! Maybe i'll play today...

Kurosaki_klan
22nd February 2009, 6:57 AM
;471;Tomorrow is the festive in my town "If ya want to come over please do so before 1:00pm PST." I went forward in time to see if the trees/lost&found/Nook's/recycle had any of the Exotic theme. So yeah... the peacock is weird xD;196;

Edit: I have a Pav&#233; wall once again if you wish to have it just ask.

magic_eevee
22nd February 2009, 7:33 PM
I havn't on mine for ages either. :(
ever since my wi-fi died on me when
a friend came over to my town (on the wii) , but I know it's gonna be
one big (and I mean BIG) cleanup!

Sapphire Phoenix
23rd February 2009, 1:08 AM
I set my clock forward to August so I can't participate in Festive. Oh well... Was there some sort of in-game event on Valentine's Day?

ultimate_charmander
23rd February 2009, 4:15 PM
paves been a bust not only is his furniture ugly but doesnt sell well