PDA

View Full Version : The Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken Fan Club

Illusione-Tempus
15th December 2008, 1:55 PM
;255;;256;;257; Welcome to the Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken Fan Club! ;257;;256;;255;

If there is any club with such name, then the moderators may close this club. Ok, here are the rules.

1. All SPPf rules apply
2. No one-lining
3. Don't spam in this club
4. No double posting. If you want to post another one after your own post, please edit
5. Only discuss about Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken
6. You may post Fan arts as long as they're related to Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken
7. Make sure to type the password 'Flaming hot chicken' before entering the club (changed often, okay?)
8. I'll be the one to choose who will be the co-owner and moderator so I don't want anyone asking to be one.
9. You may post your D/P friend codes here.
10. State why you like Torchic and evo to join the club

Maybe it's time I go tough

1st Warning
2nd Warning
3rd Warning
3 Day Ban
1 Week Ban
1 Month Ban
Permaban

This group will be using the point system.

0-500 points you are a level Torchic
500-1250 points you are a level Combusken
1250-5000 points you are a level Blaziken
5000-up you are level all
(note you can lose your rank up)!

If you invite a friend (friends must say who told them about group), +50 points plus friend will get +10 points
Typing in two linear, +10 points
Making banners, + 50 points
advertising club, +20 points
JACKPOT!! If you be good for two weeks and you have been here 10/14 days you get +100 points FREE!!
Break rules, -10 points
Posting nothing about the club, -10 points
being mean to other members , -50 points
back-talking leader, co-leader, and mod -75

That is all we have for now but more may come (note: Yoshi will be translating your points so if you want to know your point count PM Yoshi, one last thing every week Yoshi will post your points so if you don't want people seeing your points PM Yoshi before every Sunday!!!)

(Members typen like this is banned)

Owner: Mi10ticFan - Mystic
Co-owner: Yoshi Color Wheel - Yoshi
Moderator: Torosiken - Toro

Members:
Asuki9
Stoc15 - Stark
Chamo-chan
Shane-san
Torpoleon - Torp
SkittyGirl107
DigiManiac 123
fire fan 888
MayfanxD
proby3
shaymin_girl

Who do like from Torchic, Combusken and Blaziken?
Do you choose Torchic as your starter at R/S/E? If you do, have you transfered it to your D/P game?
What did you think when you first saw Torchic?
How many Torchics, Combuskens and Blazikens do you have?
What's your highest level of the three?
Why Torchic and Evo is based on a chicken?
What makes you a fan of Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken?
Why Torchic is allowed in the amity square while the other starters aren't?
Why you think torchic not have fighting type too but Combusken and Blaziken have?
Why do you think Blaze kick is Blaziken's signature move?
What nickname did you give your Torchic? (if you did)
Do you have any torchic/combusken/blaziken related products? (such as cards or toys)
What aspects (appearance, movesets, etc.) of the torchic line would you want to change?
If Torchics existed, Would you rather want a torchic as a pet, companion, or a battler?
If you could own one and ONLY one that could not evolve, which one would you own?
How has Blaziken saved your team from losing?
Have you ever dreamed of owning your very own Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken?
When Your 1st Torchic's Birthday?

;255; Torchic
Chamo-chan
Torosiken
Shane-san

;256; Combusken
Torpoleon

;257; Blaziken
Mi10ticFan
Yoshi Color Wheel
Stoc15
Asuki9
DigiManiac 123

Our official mascot is ;257;Blaziken;257;

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/yourbannersir.png Credits to Stoc15
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannermilotic3.jpgCredits to BlazingFury
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/userbarmilotic.jpgCredits to BlazingFury
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4368/bannergzn.jpg Credits to shaymin_girl

http://i40.*******.com/dzvvo7.png Credits to Torosiken
http://i39.*******.com/1qfoue.png Credits to Torosiken
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/Pii_03/firedex3.png Credits to Torosiken
http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/TorchicevoLunarNewYear.png Credits to me!
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/Pii_03/valentinetorchicevoclub.png Credits to Torosiken

Yoshi Color Wheel
20th December 2008, 4:53 AM
Blaze:) the first chick pkmn and plus I'm your friend:)

Illusione-Tempus
20th December 2008, 5:13 AM
Yoshi Color Wheel, you're in. I'm glad someone finally posted here.

To make things warmer, I'll post a topic:
Who do you like from Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken?
Blaziken, for its good looks and great attacks.

Yoshi Color Wheel
20th December 2008, 5:14 AM
The power house Blaziken- It looks cool and has great attacks and is still the first chicken pkmn
Sorry.

Illusione-Tempus
20th December 2008, 5:17 AM
Yoshi Color Wheel, please don't one line. I've done that and I don't want anyone to do it anymore.

Yoshi Color Wheel
20th December 2008, 5:24 AM
I got a question about this club.
Can i invite friends

asuki9
20th December 2008, 12:42 PM
blaze;257; I like Blaziken because it was my first evoled pokemon and it's super cool;255;

Illusione-Tempus
21st December 2008, 9:40 AM
To Yoshi Color Wheel: You may advertise this club.
To asuki9: Sorry I can't reply, my internet got jammed. Anyway, you're in asuki9.

New topic:
Do you choose Torchic as your starter at R/S/E? If you do, have you transfered it to your D/P game?
Yes, but can't transfer it.:(

Torosiken
21st December 2008, 2:52 PM
HEY!! Can I joiiin?!! ^^ I love em!!!!!!!!!!1
Torchic is my 1st ever pokemon!!!! My 1st ever game is Emerald!!!!!!!!!
Nicknamed Torosiken (lol thats my username xD)

EDIT :

Sowee xDD
Blaze

Illusione-Tempus
21st December 2008, 4:02 PM
Please read the Rules first Torosiken before you may join.

Yoshi Color Wheel
21st December 2008, 4:19 PM
I got more questions
1. Do we give credit for banners
2. Is there a point system

Stoc15
21st December 2008, 4:19 PM
Blaze!

I love Torchic and it's evolutions because of they way they are designed, and the fact that all of the members of the evolutionary line having amazing strength. And before I answer the topics, my nickname is Stark.

I like Combusken because of they way they artists created it, along with the fact that it has enough power to own practically every Pokemon in it's path, except for the Water/Ground types. And a few more.
Did you choose Torchic as your starter at R/S/E? If you do, have you transfered it to your D/P game?
I did. I now have a healthy level 100 Blaziken fighting off D/P foes everyday thanks to the legendary thing we call the 'Previous Generation Trade'. Oh, I gotta thank Nintendo for that one.

I hope I get in!

Yoshi Color Wheel
21st December 2008, 5:10 PM
Yes, but can't transfer it.:(
Yes I did and always do when I restart, but I trade the others into it though:)

Illusione-Tempus
22nd December 2008, 1:13 AM
To Yoshi Color Wheel: Of course we should give credits but this club hasn't got any banners yet. I'll post it when we have banners already. As for the point system, I'll think about it.
To Stoc15: You're in. A Lv 100 Blaziken must be really strong. My Blaziken is in that level too, only I can't transfer it.

Stoc15
22nd December 2008, 1:43 AM
Yay! I love this club already, and I don't say that often. And because you guys are so awesome and have pwnage Blazikens on your teams, it's time I make a donation! I hope you like this banner!

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/yagetabanner.png

Yoshi Color Wheel
22nd December 2008, 1:47 AM
Perfect banner I love it (can you put them in a flame background?)???

Illusione-Tempus
22nd December 2008, 1:59 AM
To stoc15: I should agree with Yoshi Color Wheel, try to put it in a flaming background.
To Yoshi Color Wheel: Thanks for your support, do you want to be my co-owner?
To everyone in this club: You may post a nickname related to your username like mine is Mystic. It will be better if you don't want to type long usernames (like Yoshi color Wheel).

Stoc15
22nd December 2008, 2:01 AM
I did put in a nickname: Stark. Anyway, I'm devoted too! Ah, forget it. I'm not arguing with the top dog just because of a decision. And about the flame thing, I can probably do that soon.

Yoshi Color Wheel
22nd December 2008, 2:07 AM
Yes I would love to be co-owner thanks:):)
and for me call me (yoshi) only:)

Illusione-Tempus
22nd December 2008, 2:20 AM
Ok then, Yoshi, I'll update the first post.

New Topic:
What do you think when you first saw Torchic?
The cutest Fire type pokemon ever!

Yoshi Color Wheel
22nd December 2008, 2:49 AM
What do you think when you first saw Torchic?[/b]

hmmmm My first thought was it was cute and inside my head I thought.......(CHICKEN!!!!!!!)

Stoc15
22nd December 2008, 2:51 AM
I was like this : "Holy crap! Unexpected bird starter time. Anyway, this thing will be good with helping me and my future team conquer Sapphire. I can't wait til it evolves! And then Ralts will help!" So what do I get to be?

Yoshi Color Wheel
22nd December 2008, 5:24 AM
Mi10ticFan and I have been thinking about a point system for a while and to take time of her hands I'll post it.......(note point system starts NOW) Here is what we have so far...

0-500 points you are a level Torchic
500-1250 points you are a level Combusken
1250-5000 points you are a level Blaziken
5000-up you are level all
(note you can lose your rank up)!:(:(

If you invite a friend (friends must say who told them about group), +50 points plus friend will get +10 points
Typing in two linear, +10 points
Making banners, + 50 points
advertising club, +20 points
JACKPOT!! If you be good for two weeks and you have been here 10/14 days you get +100 points FREE!!
Break rules, -10 points
Posting nothing about the club, -10 points
being mean to other members , -50 points
back-talking leader, co-leader, and mod -75

That is all we have for now but more may come (note: I'll be translating your points so if you want to know your point count PM me, one last thing every week I'll post your points so if you don't want people seeing your points PM me before every Sunday!!!

chamo-chan
22nd December 2008, 6:30 AM
.....O.O May I join? :3

I love Torchics, and it's evolved forms.

EDIT: Sorry about that....

"Blaze"

To state why I like torchic and it's evolution line....
When Third generation came out, the pokemon that jump out at me the most was Torchic.
It's just too cute.
Also, it's evolved forms, Combusken and Blaziken, looked really cool, and they are strong as well.

Illusione-Tempus
22nd December 2008, 6:39 AM
To chamo-chan: Please read the rules first before you may join. This happen twice so I don't want anyone to do it again.

New Topics:
Only 1 Blaziken, I don't have a Ditto to breed with him.:p

My Blaziken is Lv 100, I really love him. ^.^

Yoshi Color Wheel
22nd December 2008, 6:41 AM
How many Torchics, Combuskens and Blazikens do you have?[/B]
3 blazikens, 4 Torchics, 3 combuskens Willing to trade ditto

lv72 Blaziken

chamo-chan
22nd December 2008, 6:46 AM
To chamo-chan: Please read the rules first before you may join. This happen twice so I don't want anyone to do it again.

New Topics:
Only 1 Blaziken, I don't have a Ditto to breed with him.:p

My Blaziken is Lv 100, I really love him. ^.^

Oh...Sorry about that....I edited the post.

5 Torchics, 1 Blaziken.

Blaziken, Female, Lvl 65

Illusione-Tempus
22nd December 2008, 6:59 AM
To chamo-chan and Torosiken: I've seen you both have edited your post. Welcome to the club.
To Yoshi: Why do you always quote when answering topics? No offense, but it look disturbing.

Yoshi Color Wheel
22nd December 2008, 7:15 AM
Got To Go cya tomorrow

Illusione-Tempus
22nd December 2008, 7:43 AM
To Yoshi: That will be considered as a spam. Please don't Spam in the club, as the mods can close this club.

asuki9
22nd December 2008, 3:47 PM
When i 1st saw torchic, i knew torchic was a feiry compainion and nice to be with.Torchic rock's my World! but if there were no torchic...

Stoc15
22nd December 2008, 11:53 PM
It's time for the banner! And for questions to be answered. But before that, let's just say that for any of the new members that they must agree that Blaziken is awesome and swear their loyalty to the Pokemon! XD. And if they don't, then I will summon an army of Combuskens and they will use Sky Uppercut to ownify you all! Ya get a super XD.

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee338/YolkManZ/yourbannersir.png

A level 100 Blaziken, if you guys forgot.

How many Torchics, Combuskens, and Blazikens do you have?
I have myself four Torchics, seven Combuskens, and three Blazikens.

There we go!

Torosiken
22nd December 2008, 11:53 PM
I think its cute and looks strong too! And it is a chick! so cutteeeeeee!!! :3
Then I see the other pokemon... treecko looks ugly...-_- then mudkip looks... trougher but not cute as torchic! =3 so I choose torchic^^

Maybe ya guys will laugh to hear this!! ----torchic is my 1st pokemon and... when it evolve...-------I very happy bcoz it will be stronger! but then....------------I CRY!!! DX ITS NOT CUTE ANYMOREEE!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! DXX but its stronger...------------------.......................

Yoshi Color Wheel
22nd December 2008, 11:55 PM
I love the banner, it's so perfect for the group A+ Stock15 --perfection just right flames and details are great... If you guys and gals want to see your points so far let me know don't forget..

Stoc15
23rd December 2008, 12:00 AM
Thanks! I have a question though: If we can post fan-art, such as the epic banner, will we get a chance to post fan fiction on here? I think it would be really fun if I got a chance to show the world how good I am at fan fics. But anyway, it's time I reveal my true secret: I don't use Photoshop, I use one of the worst art programs in the history of mankind: Microsoft Paint!

Yoshi Color Wheel
23rd December 2008, 12:10 AM
Okay 1. I don't want you to get in trouble so for right now I say wait till leader gets here
2. That would be advertising but I don't know so I would wait

But if you do it then I'll take the blame if you get in trouble because I say you can because that's advertising

Illusione-Tempus
23rd December 2008, 2:03 AM
To Torosiken: Please don't double post. If you want to post again, please edit.
To Stark: Great banner, and you're using Microsoft Paint.:o About the fan fic, I suggest you put it in another link, so the club wouldn't be full of fan fic.:p

Stoc15
23rd December 2008, 2:06 AM
Yay! I'll get crackin on it ASAP! Thanks for the compliments on the banner. It's amazing, because I have a sprite thread, and everybody says I'm really bad at that. I also have this sick userbar I made for the day when I learn how to multilink. But anyway, thanks again. I'm off now!

Torosiken
23rd December 2008, 2:37 AM
Mi10ticFan-Edited it^^;
Stoc15-Cool! :O
New topic?

Torosiken
23rd December 2008, 4:54 AM
I make a banner too!^^
Sorry if lookin bad^^; --usin' paint
http://i42.*******.com/24q1k6r.png

EDIT :

Woops! O.o too big? Wait... I resize it...
Here is it! :
http://i39.*******.com/1qfoue.png

I think its better called a picture than a banner -_-;
Oh well....^^;

Yoshi Color Wheel
23rd December 2008, 5:03 AM
WHOA!!!!:0 im shocked now that is cool I love it it's marvelous (what map is it in the background)? A++

Torosiken
23rd December 2008, 5:52 AM
Thats hoenn map^^ thanks Yoshi^^
O yea, I make 1 more :
http://i40.*******.com/dzvvo7.png
Merry Christmas all!^^

can you also check my shoppie^^;

Illusione-Tempus
23rd December 2008, 3:17 PM
To Torosiken: Please don't double post again. As I said before, edit! Could you please put the pics at another link?

Yoshi Color Wheel
24th December 2008, 12:10 AM
out of six people six voted and we have a tie so far 3 to 0 to 3 so right now it's either both of them are the mascot together or Combusken (mi10ticFan's choice though) so let's try to get more people in this group k :D :);)

Shane-san
24th December 2008, 12:37 AM
Blaze

Personally I love Blaziken the most. He was my first pokemon in Sapphire and I kicked to much butt with him. So yeah, all three Evos rock. ^^

And Yoshi Color Wheel referred me

Yoshi Color Wheel
24th December 2008, 12:41 AM
Okay your in welcome to the club. if you look at the top of the page we got got a poll for a mascot.
and on the second page you can c a point system that I made / that is important

Stoc15
24th December 2008, 1:51 AM
This is good. We now have a poll, and it's literally a dead tie between Torchic and Blaziken. I personally voted for Blaziken, because you guys know how I loves me the Blazikens. And that was an intentional grammar error, BTW. Anyway, I will have the fan fiction up and running soon. Maybe on a different site, because I'm not using a beta for this one. Maybe I could give an example....

Torosiken
24th December 2008, 2:00 AM
Welcome to this group Shane^^

Mi10tic-am I double posting?

Yoshi Color Wheel
24th December 2008, 2:03 AM
No double posting is like posting something twice(demonstration) you post something then post the same thing again

Torosiken
24th December 2008, 2:18 AM
I think my post are different? Hm?

Whats the topic now anyway?
Can member make topic?

Illusione-Tempus
24th December 2008, 7:14 AM
To Shane-san: Welcome to the club. Thanks for following the rules.
To Torosiken: Here are three new topics. Hope you like them:

Maybe because there aren't any chicken pokemon, so they made the Fire Starter from Hoenn a chicken.

They look really great, with Torchic's cuddly looks.

Maybe because Torchic is the cutest starter from the rest. At least Platinum has covered that up.

Say, why the voters are more than the club members? I better make a new list in the first post.

Torosiken
24th December 2008, 12:28 PM
Bcoz the name is Torchic!^^

Its my 1st ever pokemon and my favourite^^

Bcoz it cute^^

Torpoleon
24th December 2008, 4:26 PM
Blaze!Hi!I would like to join!I am the owner of the chimchar evo club.I love any fire type Pokemon.I would like my nickname Torp.(which you know)I will answer the topic(s) later.I vote for Combusken!

chamo-chan
24th December 2008, 4:44 PM
Maybe it's because it's the first time a bird-like pokemon is a starter.

Look how cute Torchic is! It makes you want to cuddle it~
ANd when it evolves, Blaziken looks awesome.

Maybe it's because it's cuter...I don 't know...D:

Yoshi Color Wheel
24th December 2008, 5:20 PM
Sup Torpoleon you're in;.... at the top there is a mascot poll and on the second page here there is a point system i made that you may want to read I'll put you in the point system book immediately

Torosiken
25th December 2008, 12:01 AM
Hie Torpoleon welcome!^^

Can member make topic? ><

Illusione-Tempus
25th December 2008, 2:52 AM
To Torp: Welcome to the club! You may vote for the mascot at the poll at the top. Say, who is it Bro 1 or Bro 2?
To Toro: You may make new topics for the club

TheCookieCutter
25th December 2008, 3:57 AM
Hi! I would love to join this club! I started to like blaziken and evos when I saw the pokemon episode when Ash battled Harrison. Harrison sent out Blaziken and I thought it looked awesome. In R/S/E, I didn't hesitate to pick Torchic as my starter. I also have a shiny Blaziken!

Shane-san
25th December 2008, 4:01 AM

I thought "Oh my god, thats so cute! I WANNA HUG IT!!! Does it taste like chicken!?"

Illusione-Tempus
25th December 2008, 7:45 AM
To TheCookieCutter: Please read the rules before you may join. This is the third time someone did this, and I won't tolerate if someone do this again.

Torosiken
25th December 2008, 12:36 PM
How bout dis?
Why you think torchic not have fighting type too but Combusken and Blaziken have?
Bcoz its starter so only fire~

Illusione-Tempus
25th December 2008, 1:53 PM
Because Torchic can't do any fight type attack with short hands and legs.

Torpoleon
25th December 2008, 2:33 PM
I like Combusken the best!
In Ruby it is a Blaziekn, I didn't transfer it to Diamond.(not like I will)In Sapphire I have a Combusken(it hasn't evolved yet)I won't transfer it to Diamond.

That it was cute and I will choose it as my starter.

1 Blaziken in Diamond, another Blaziken in Ruby and a Combusken close to evolving in Sapphire.

100.My 2 Blazikens.

It is called Torchic.Then it turns into a bird as Blaziken.

What makes you a fan of Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken?
I have just always loved fire types.

The creators think Torchic is cutest.

Why you think torchic not have fighting type too but Combusken and Blaziken have Torchic is a chick pokemon the others are bird pokemon.

Stoc15
25th December 2008, 5:30 PM
Why is Torchic and it's Evos is based on a chicken?
Torchic. Like that wasn't obvious enough.....

The way they are designed, how powerful they can be in battle, the fact that Torchic is super duper cute, Blaziken's fighting style, Combusken's mad skills, and the fact that they are all epic!

Why Torchic is allowed in the Amity Square while the other starters aren't?Probably because they wanted to have one starter in the mix, allowing some variety into the amazing Amity Square of ownage. And, because of the fact that Torchic is super cute!

Why do you think Blaziken and Combusken are Fighting type and Torchic isn't?
Torchic is too cute to be able to be a fighter, I guess!

chamo-chan
25th December 2008, 5:35 PM
Well, firstly, Torchic is just too adorable~
And Secondly, their design is really cool too.
Something about Blaziken and Combusken's designs is just beautiful.

Because, how would Torchic fight? With it's little wings?

Shane-san
25th December 2008, 10:53 PM
Well, firstly, Torchic is just too adorable~
And Secondly, their design is really cool too.
Something about Blaziken and Combusken's designs is just beautiful.

Because, how would Torchic fight? With it's little wings?

Combusken is more adept to fighting. Torchic has only some little wings xD

Illusione-Tempus
26th December 2008, 2:17 AM
New Topic:
Looking at Blaziken's body shape comparing to all the other Fire types makes this move only suitable for Blaziken.

Stoc15
26th December 2008, 2:21 AM
Hi Milotic-sama! What's up?

Why do you think Blaze Kick is Blaziken's signature move?
Blaziken's stature makes it perfect for the move, for an example. Blaziken is also made for the move, and it is a move worthy of Blaziken's owning powers. And, I think Sugimori and Taroshi just like Blaziken in general.

Yoshi Color Wheel
26th December 2008, 2:30 AM

I believe because the other two had signature moves (muddy water and Leaf blade) the other one had to have one; plus it's fire with long legs^_^

SkittyGirl07
26th December 2008, 2:33 AM
Blaze I loved Blaziken ever since I picked Torchic in my Ruby game. When my Torchic finally became Blaziken, I fell in love it. I loved how Blaziken looked and it was a very strong Pokemon. I trained Blaziken more than my other Pokemon. And I think Torchic is the cutest Fire type ever.

Yoshi Color Wheel
26th December 2008, 2:36 AM
You're in ....... welcome as you can see at the top of page there is a mascot poll and on the second page is a point system I made so check that out as well and I'll put you in the point system book. OH and Merry Christmas and Hanukkah everybody

Illusione-Tempus
26th December 2008, 2:54 AM
To SkittyGirl107: You're in, welcome to the club.
To Yoshi: Rather than saying that every time someone join, I'll just edit my first post. Be so kind to give 10 extra points to everybody. I have some Christmas spirit with me.

Merry Christmas!

Yoshi Color Wheel
26th December 2008, 3:01 AM
Then everybody will get your wish TEN points For holiday spirit!!!:D:D:D:D

Stoc15
26th December 2008, 3:08 AM
Yay! The holiday spirit helps me become the most special Blaziken lover in the world. So, I will summon the power of Charlie Connor to own! And he is the legendary 500 pound janitor/assistant who rules!

chamo-chan
26th December 2008, 3:19 AM
Thank you~ ^0^

Because It's suited for the attack.
Swampert has Muddy Water,
Sceptile has Leaf Blade,
So it makes sense that Blaziken has a signature fire attack.

Torosiken
27th December 2008, 1:47 AM
Torchic's best is ember, Combusken's best is double kick, when it evolved to Blaziken so fire + fight = BLAZE KICK!!
WOOHOO!!^^

Shane-san
27th December 2008, 7:56 AM
Torchic's best is ember, Combusken's best is double kick, when it evolved to Blaziken so fire + fight = BLAZE KICK!!
WOOHOO!!^^

Like someone else said, Grovyle and Marshtomp have their signature moves too.

DigiManiac 123
27th December 2008, 12:19 PM
BLAZE!!!!
I like Blaziken, Combusken and Torchic because their types are fire and they have high stats!!!!!

Illusione-Tempus
27th December 2008, 12:28 PM
To DigiManiac 123: Welcome to the club! Feel free to post in this club, and you still get the free 10 points from me. No extras, cause I'm your sister and all doesn't mean that I'll be so kind to give you more points.

DigiManiac 123
27th December 2008, 2:01 PM
Blaziken
yes, I always but I can't transfer it cause everytime I play D/P with emerald, the emerald loses it's data.
I think it's lousy, before I knew about its evolution.

Torosiken
28th December 2008, 9:00 AM
Hie welcome DigiManiac 123^^ welcome to this group!!

Torosiken
29th December 2008, 11:57 AM
Oh hie guyz! No new topic eh?
Naw I play emerald from beginning again in my comp bcoz in gba is erased><
of coz the starter is torchic!^^

This is not topic but I wanna ask.. :
Why in anime the torchic is so stupid??

Yoshi Color Wheel
30th December 2008, 12:15 AM
Why in anime the torchic is so stupid??[/B]\

because charzard kept burning ash, cyndaquil had a tough time learning it's moves, and chimchar was tortured so torchic was bad.....
No; I didn't think torchic was stupid...

chamo-chan
30th December 2008, 2:55 AM
@ Torosiken: .....what?

Do you mean May's Torchic?

I liked it. Her Torchic is adorable. It was a crybaby when it was a torchic, but it became more assertive after it evolved into a Combusken.

Illusione-Tempus
30th December 2008, 4:06 AM
To Torosiken: Don't double post please, double post is you post 2x in a row too. I hate to see people double posting.
To all club members: The poll is over and the winner is the one holding 11 votes (11? is that too little?). The winner is.......

;257;Blaziken;257;

Shane-san
30th December 2008, 4:09 AM
Whoot! Go Blaziken!

Topic:

Torosiken
30th December 2008, 4:16 AM
Toro!!! Chamo!!! and Torosiken!!!(I have a lotta bcoz my games alwayz erased -_-)

chamo-chan
30th December 2008, 4:28 AM

Well, Avian Fire is one nickname I gave to a torchic.

I have others.
-Blazefist
-Apollo
-Fistfire

Illusione-Tempus
30th December 2008, 8:05 AM
PMD: Blaze
Sapphire: Ziken
Try to combine them, what do you get? YES, those nicknames are for when Torchic evolved.

Shane-san
30th December 2008, 9:23 AM

I remember naming my Torchic Phillip. It was a GIRL Torchic!

((1,000,000,000 points to ANYONE who gets the reference))

Illusione-Tempus
30th December 2008, 1:09 PM

I remember naming my Torchic Phillip. It was a GIRL Torchic!

((1,000,000,000 points to ANYONE who gets the reference))

A girl torchic named Phillip? That is really silly.

1,000,000,000 points for what reference?

Shane-san
30th December 2008, 7:51 PM
A girl torchic named Phillip? That is really silly.

1,000,000,000 points for what reference?

the reference from the cartoon that joke is from.

Torosiken
31st December 2008, 4:56 PM
It's will be a new year ^^
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I make this banner (again!) and I was bored xD
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/9052/newyeartorchicevoclubwf5.th.pnghttp://img238.imageshack.us/img238/9052/newyeartorchicevoclubwf5.th.png
P.S : Plz go to my shop^^ and see my comic too^^

Illusione-Tempus
1st January 2009, 5:39 AM
Well, happy new year everybody! Luckily the thread isn't dying.
To Torosiken: Looks like you really try to post here as often as you can so the thread won't die. Want to be my mod?

Yoshi Color Wheel
1st January 2009, 6:17 AM
(*sneezes*) Go for it Torosiken)

I don't know if I gone crazy or drank to much liquids or what but I feel like giving everyone 20 points for new years what do you say Mi10ticFan

Torosiken
1st January 2009, 2:49 PM
I do some post I hope this group not died >.< you right!! ;)
Be your mod? It depends to ya.. xD

Any new topics around here???

Note : am I always double posting?

Illusione-Tempus
1st January 2009, 3:15 PM
To Toro: Well, I'll edit my first post, if you really want to.
To Yoshi: That's so kind, it's okay, since it's still a long way to go to the next rank.

chamo-chan
1st January 2009, 6:25 PM
I have a topic.

Do you have any torchic/combusken/blaziken related products? (such as cards or toys)
Yes.

I have
-2 Torchic cards
-A Blaziken card from burger king
-A torchic scarf I made
-2 mini torchic figures
-A torchic keychain
-A Torchic plush.

Yoshi Color Wheel
1st January 2009, 11:51 PM
I have
-2 Torchic cards
-A Blaziken card from burger king
-A torchic scarf I made
-2 mini torchic figures
-A torchic keychain
-A Torchic plush.

Well you ma'am are a trooper..:D:D:D

I got two Blaziken and one Torchic card(s) I don't really collect the Keychains and Plushes much anymore

Illusione-Tempus
2nd January 2009, 12:43 AM
Haha, that's one new topic. Thanks chamo-chan for the topic.

-2 Torchic cards
-2 Combusken cards
-1 Blaziken ex

Torosiken
2nd January 2009, 1:15 AM
1 torchic card
1 combusken card
1 blaziken ex card
1 Normal blaziken card
1 SHINY BLAZIKEN CARD!!! :D (WOOOOO!!!!)

Yoshi Color Wheel
2nd January 2009, 1:41 AM
Hey Mi10ticFan you accidentally double posted; (not to be mean) -> Just like you don't want this place to be closed I don't want it to be.... Please delete
\
THANK YOU

Illusione-Tempus
3rd January 2009, 12:17 AM
OK Yoshi, I hear you and deleted it. I just got PMD2 and I choose Torchic as my parthner. My bro, on the other hand, transformed into Torchic.

Torosiken
3rd January 2009, 3:09 PM
My partnher also torchic named Chamo^^
and I am a skitty!!!!

Illusione-Tempus
10th January 2009, 4:16 AM
Now I'm playing ranger instead, and I capture Blaziken for like 4 times! I also found a nice place where a couple of Combuskens live. Just joking about the couple xD

Torosiken
10th January 2009, 11:56 AM
Wow thats cool! o.O even I cant catch a salamence... oww.. I want real ds not in komp >.<
I love my shiny blaziken card^^
oh and we need new topic fast>.<

chamo-chan
10th January 2009, 10:04 PM
Okay, I have a new topic.

What aspects (appearance, movesets, etc.) of the torchic line would you want to change?

I kinda wish Combusken and Blaziken can still learn Flamethrower by leveling.

Illusione-Tempus
11th January 2009, 10:59 AM
Seeing the Torchic line being able to learn Flamethrower and Fire Blast while leveling up will be great!

Torosiken
11th January 2009, 11:37 AM
How bout.. Blast Burn? o.O

Illusione-Tempus
11th January 2009, 11:55 AM
How bout.. Blast Burn? o.O

Don't Blaziken could learn that through move tutor? I think Overheat will be quite a show. But it will be the biggest disadvntage too.

Torosiken
17th January 2009, 9:21 AM
Don't Blaziken could learn that through move tutor? I think Overheat will be quite a show. But it will be the biggest disadvntage too.
:O what?!! whereee?!!!!! never found it in r/s/e.. only in fr/lg/d/p/pt...

Illusione-Tempus
24th January 2009, 2:32 PM
Here's a little something from me, don't mind the style. Think it as my very first Fan Art, ok? Thanks! :)

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/TorchicevoLunarNewYear.png

Usable for every year! :D

Torosiken
24th January 2009, 3:06 PM
wow cool ^_^ whats that blaziken grab?

chamo-chan
24th January 2009, 4:15 PM
Here's a little something from me, don't mind the style. Think it as my very first Fan Art, ok? Thanks! :)

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Mi10tic_Fan/TorchicevoLunarNewYear.png

Usable for every year! :D

Aw, it's amazing.

You did a good job on this Mi10tic Fan.

Yoshi Color Wheel
25th January 2009, 3:04 AM
It's awesome i love it miloticfan,

1.what is blasiken holding
2.since the background is real life try making the three more life like :D

But other than those 2 perfection :):) :D
(yes i no ive been gone for a while )

Illusione-Tempus
25th January 2009, 3:17 AM
Everyone is asking the same question, but....

It's an hong bao! Sorry if I can't really draw it. I'm not used in making chinese writing in pictures

Torosiken
31st January 2009, 2:02 PM
its near valentine! Naw what I will make...? hmm...
okay here's it!!
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/Pii_03/valentinetorchicevoclub.png

Illusione-Tempus
1st February 2009, 12:44 PM
You're a fine artist Toro, you've made lots of stuff for the club. (boy, it might fill the whole page if you keep posting them) I'll give that A++.

Yoshi Color Wheel
2nd February 2009, 4:21 AM
A++ is the flame the Blazikens making a heart? If so try making it more heart shaped but other than than i couldn't have done it better my self. Very good:D:D:D:D

Not trying to be mean if i down some of ya'lls pictures I just have a weird way of criticism

Illusione-Tempus
2nd February 2009, 8:01 AM
A++ is the flame the Blazikens making a heart? If so try making it more heart shaped but other than than i couldn't have done it better my self. Very good:D:D:D:D

Not trying to be mean if i down some of ya'lls pictures I just have a weird way of criticism

Why don't you try to make one fan-art of yourself? I know you can make one, instead of you critizizing ours, we'll be the one critizizing yours!

About topics, can anyone think of one?

fire fan 888
4th February 2009, 7:18 PM
blaze
may I join? i really like blaziken.

Illusione-Tempus
5th February 2009, 2:04 PM
Accepted, welcome to the club! Feel free to post topics, fan-arts and other stuff that you think is good.

Come on, any new topics? I freshed out!

chamo-chan
6th February 2009, 12:33 AM
I have a topic.

If Torchics existed, Would you rather want a torchic as a pet, companion, or a battler?

fire fan 888
6th February 2009, 8:05 PM
companion. i dont know y though it just sounds better i guess.

Yoshi Color Wheel
7th February 2009, 2:14 AM

I would have it as all three one because i always wanted a pokemon,two it would be one of my best friends, and three I could battle to make it blaziken cuz it awesome:D

Illusione-Tempus
7th February 2009, 7:19 AM
That's a topic, now I'm relieved....

All three!

And this is the most stupid question, why my siblings ended up as a Torchic while I'm the only one as a Piplup? (off topic, I know)

I hate it to be different than others.

Torosiken
7th February 2009, 12:47 PM

FRIEND ;)

fire fan 888
7th February 2009, 7:36 PM
how is this?

if u could own one and ONLY one that could not evolve, which one would u own?

blaziken. because i could get lifts to places lol. and they r cool.

Torosiken
8th February 2009, 12:13 AM
if u could own one and ONLY one that could not evolve, which one would u own?
Blaziken then breed it to torchic!!

So I have 2 ;)

Yoshi Color Wheel
8th February 2009, 3:44 AM
everyone today is your lucky day 50 points free for all!!

:D Congratulations Torosiken:D!!! U have evolved to a COMBUSKEN:D !!!!

Torosiken
8th February 2009, 4:01 AM
*press b*
I like torchic more xD
just kiddin'

Illusione-Tempus
8th February 2009, 4:07 AM
If you could own one and ONLY one that could not evolve, which one would you own?
Torchic :3

I want to walk at Amity Square if I could :3

chamo-chan
9th February 2009, 10:58 PM

A Companion at best~
It can keep me warm at night~

Torchic~ <3 Of course.

MayfanxD
10th February 2009, 8:26 PM
Can I join? I love Blaziken.

If Torchics existed, would you rather want a torchic as a pet, companion, or a
battler?

Everything. Torchic is super cute, a perfect pet. But it would also make a good companion, since it would be super to always have it around. But to have a torchic only because it's cute, I don't think torchic would like that, so I would also let it battle.

I don't quite get that.

Yoshi Color Wheel
11th February 2009, 2:48 AM
MayfanxD

YOU can; but not yet make sure u read the rules first......K
___ Regulations and rules so ya.... plz edit and read rules

MayfanxD
11th February 2009, 2:39 PM
Yeah, I know. Don't post anything like OMG, I LOVE IT; CAN I JOIN? that's spam.

I actually wanted to tell this, too, but I just forgot. Thing is, when I was nine, I started playing pokemon saphire and I have chosen Torchic as my starter. I'm still playing the same game, so I had Blaziken for ages. I just got attached to it. I got to like Blaziken more and more, so now it is my favorite Pokemon. Of course I like the others, too because they are realated to Blaziken

Oh, and the password is blaze

Illusione-Tempus
12th February 2009, 2:29 PM
MayfanxD, your accepted! Welcome to the club!

And yes, smilies and things like ( =], =( ) are allowed but don't post things like LOL, OMG, the things like those are considered spam.

Torosiken
13th February 2009, 1:39 PM
Hie welcome to this club!!

fire fan 888
16th February 2009, 8:51 PM
welcome to the club mayfan

CaptainCombusken
17th February 2009, 1:26 PM
Blaziken is THE UBER POKEMON!!!

Hi fire fan.

Can I join?

Illusione-Tempus
17th February 2009, 1:32 PM
Sorry Proby3, please read the rules and put the password before you may join. Also, please don't one-line to all of the members in this club.

CaptainCombusken
17th February 2009, 1:40 PM
I got it now...

BLAZE

The first pkm games I got were Ruby and Sapphire, and I got emerald when it came out. My fave type has ALWAYS been fire, and so I chose torchic, and really liked Blaziken.

MayfanxD
17th February 2009, 2:24 PM
I did the same mistake. I read the rules before I said I wanted to Join, but I just forgot =p. (I an airhead)

I guess it will do. Of courde you'll have to wait until Mi10tic fan or one of the others adds you to the member list, but this will probably do. So, Welcome to the club, Proby3

fire fan 888
20th February 2009, 9:03 PM
welcome to the club proby!

new topic!

how has blaziken saved ur team from losing?

the elite four in emerald. it helped alot with the 1st

Illusione-Tempus
21st February 2009, 4:13 AM
Being inactive isn't really fun... I mean the site is blocked at my computer so I'll update it when I get the chance

By the way, welcome to the club proby3! You may post a nickname rather than typing the whole username.. haha :D

Dear me... I forgot... Maybe when I was defeating the Dark and Ice E4 and Battle Tower.

chamo-chan
21st February 2009, 7:54 AM
Hey guys~ I'm back~

Hm, hang on.....

Oh yes.

In my Ruby game, Blaziken dominated over Steven's team (with a few exceptions of course.)

And In my Pearl game, she helped out greatly in the Battle Tower.

pokefreak in qatar93
21st February 2009, 8:49 AM
Blaze
hey guyz may I join?
torchic and gang are the best starters in R/S/E
they're like the fire piplup and gang

Illusione-Tempus
21st February 2009, 9:11 AM
To pokefreak in qatar93: Don't go off topic! Please edit your post and try again later! Plus add Capitals, dont tak liek tis, which includes z in exchange of s. And NO ONE LINING! You have got lots of warnings about this so I warn you!

Torosiken
7th March 2009, 11:57 PM

Yea! Thanks Blaziken!*kiss my lovely blaziken* too bad now it's..... eraserd(my really 1st 1) It used Blaze kick overheat fireblast and.... WHAAAAAAAAAA!!! I MISS U!!!

But Now I have 1 with Blaze Kick Double Kick Sky Uppercut and .. ember(I need a move to change this)

chamo-chan
8th March 2009, 12:28 AM
Hey, I have another question for you guys.

*huggles her Torchic Plush* Yes...
I want one. D:

Illusione-Tempus
8th March 2009, 4:25 AM

Three words:

1. I
2. want
3. Torchics!

And thanks for keeping the thread living ^_^

Torosiken, I had the same moveset and it's really great! Then I exchange Ember with Fire Punch....

Torosiken
8th March 2009, 1:20 PM

I never T_T

Oh yeah, I have other topic :
On April!(forgot when..) Waz get : April 2007

chamo-chan
9th March 2009, 5:45 PM

Hm.......*thinks*
...damn, I forgot.
But I think it was in July.

Illusione-Tempus
13th March 2009, 9:27 AM
It was around May... or probably June... cause I forgot when I got Sapphire!

Looks like only 2 members remember this club :(

shaymin_girl
15th March 2009, 6:23 AM
Blaze:D
Can i please join i love torchic

Illusione-Tempus
15th March 2009, 6:32 AM
Accepted, I won't consider joining posts as one-line for it's... a joining post

Welcome, be sure to stay active in this club :) Well a lot doesn't go on...

shaymin_girl
15th March 2009, 6:39 AM
ah Mi10ticFan i made this mighty club a beautiful banner
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4368/bannergzn.jpg

code

chamo-chan
18th March 2009, 5:38 AM
ah Mi10ticFan i made this mighty club a beautiful banner

code

Ah~ How beautiful~

We need to keep this club alive.

hey, Milotic fan. Is it possible to post fan arts of torchics, combuskens, and blazikens here?

Illusione-Tempus
20th March 2009, 10:50 AM
Too bad I can't see that oh so beautiful banner... :(

Of course! Do you think that Torosiken gave all those fan-arts on our permission? (Well I have to make sure it's good, nothing like those)

chamo-chan
20th March 2009, 10:37 PM
^^^, good point.

Well, then, in that case, I have a drawing.

http://fc69.deviantart.com/fs29/i/2008/170/3/6/___Torchic____by_chamo_chan.jpg

I drew this, and I think it came out well.

Toucan96
20th March 2009, 11:16 PM
Yay! i'm in!! oh, and my favorite is blaziken, purely for the fact that i love fire/psychic/ and flying type moves. go figure.

Illusione-Tempus
22nd March 2009, 4:04 AM
@ Toucan96: NOT PROPERLY IN FOR THESE REASONS!

1. Password
2. i hate thiz typoz

Tiffany
18th April 2009, 12:33 PM
Closed on behalf of owner's request.