PDA

View Full Version : Scammed in the Trade Forums?! Post here! (AKA The Trade Forum Blacklist)

Pages : [1] 2

Erik Destler
18th December 2008, 2:53 AM
This thread is for posting anyone who's scammed you in the trade forums in terms of trading; say, traded you a crap Pokemon for a rare Pokemon and then disappeared without keeping their end of the deal. Or maybe, they just offered/requested a hacked pokemon!

Anyway, follow the template to post any user(s) who've scammed you to add them to the list and discuss the theft.

If possible, post a screenshot of the pm. You can take a screenshot by using the Prt Scrn button on your keyboard if you are on a Windows PC, and then open Paint, and copy and paste, and save as a .jpg or .png.
Or, you could simply forward the PM.
Or take a picture of the hacked pokemon with a camera.

Please no "Oh I'm so sorry that happened to you" posts; they will be considered spam, and infracted.

Members found guilty of scamming will be issued a 3 week ban, and will be forced to keep a "Scammed User in Trade Forum" note in their signature.

Name(on forum):
In-game Name:
Friend Code:
Pokemon Scammed:
The Story (What Happened):

There is a thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=7701363) for #SPP-wifi. If you are wishing to report scammer from the WiFi Chat, please post there. ^^;

BoneBurry (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=112793) And admited it here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9898394&postcount=158).

If you need to know if your pokemon is hacked, post here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=358447) instead of in this thread! Report only scammers here. People that ask if a Pokemon is hacked in this thread will get an infraction for spamming.

Pingouin7
20th December 2008, 3:19 PM
That's great.

But I want to know how will you make it so scammers can't remove the "Scammed User in Trade Forum"? And also, if someone didn't know the Pokémon was hacked, but checked the IV's before trading and all that stuff, but that it ends up hacked, will they still get the "Scammed User in Trade Forum" in their siggy?

Maybe let them something like 1-2 days before adding the mention in the sig to let them the chance to trade back the Pokémon to the person that got "scammed"? And if they don't, then they get the mention. Or it could be a new user title that permanently replaces the usual one and adds an "(Scammed User in Trade Forum)" after their custom user title? It would be better than spoiling their signature... And people can always change an option to disable their signature.

Nintom64
20th December 2008, 3:59 PM
Name(on forum):Wicked Weavile
In-game Name:W
Friend Code:4726 1901 8918
Pokemon Scammed:Shiny celebii
The Story (What Happened):He offered to trade a celebii (i didn't know it was shiny). then i got 2 messages saying i got an infraction.
what should i do?

Pingouin7
20th December 2008, 4:05 PM
Hum, maybe you could have checked it before trading, and what were the infractions for?

EnteiFirecracker
20th December 2008, 4:09 PM
The Story (What Happened):He offered to trade a celebii (i didn't know it was shiny). then i got 2 messages saying i got an infraction.
what should i do?

Next time, check! Really, it's as simple as going onto Bulbapedia and checking how the event's details compare to the info that they have on there. As for Shinies, 10ANIV/10ANNIV aren't Shiny. Believe Me, I've fallen for that.
And the infractions were for Requesting/Offering Hacked/Forbidden Pokemon. And since you obviously got one, I'd say it's your own fault that you got the infractions. I got one today. I feel stupid about it but at least I've learnt.

Nintom64
20th December 2008, 4:23 PM
Next time, check! Really, it's as simple as going onto Bulbapedia and checking how the event's details compare to the info that they have on there. As for Shinies, 10ANIV/10ANNIV aren't Shiny. Believe Me, I've fallen for that.
And the infractions were for Requesting/Offering Hacked/Forbidden Pokemon. And since you obviously got one, I'd say it's your own fault that you got the infractions. I got one today. I feel stupid about it but at least I've learnt.

thanks alot!

EnteiFirecracker
20th December 2008, 4:50 PM
thanks alot!

Sorry if that sounded rude but yeah. Basically Bulbapedia has all the information. When you have a trade planned, before you say 'Going on WiFi now' to thre trader, first go to Bulbapedia, search List of Nintendo event Pokemon in (Insert Year of Event Here) and find the Pokemon there. During the trade, Read the Summary and Compare. If the OT, ID Number, Area Met, How Encountered or Ball (If Ball Event instead of Item Event) is wrong, it's probably a hack. Don't take their word for it; even if they seem like the nicest of all people. You're gonna lose a Pokemon, get a hack as well as get Infractured :)

Wicked Weavile
20th December 2008, 5:37 PM
what should i do?
What the hell.

The shiny Celebi was one that I traded from someone on Smogon and I was told that 10 ANIV (the 10th Anniversary event Pokemon from the US) CAN be shiny, but the European 10ANNIV can't be. I gave you a full minute to check the Celebi before I initiated the trade so if you feel you've been scammed you're out of your mind. It's your own damn fault for not checking if you were satisfied with what you were getting.

Since you're making every effort to slander my name I'll do a trade back if you want.

[Edit]: We've traded back.

Pingouin7
21st December 2008, 7:33 PM
Hey im offering a Dec 2nd nintendo zone pikachu super rare the eternal clock was messed and this is a one of a kind....pm me with offer like pcnys, other nzones, other pc eevees, and new event meowth. also except gotta catch em all events and jeremys

This person is trying to fool people into believing that his Pikachu is rarer than others Nzone Pikachu's. This is not the case since the date on it depends on the date the DS was on when you receive the Event Pokémon. Not by the real date on real world.

SkittyOnWailord
22nd December 2008, 10:01 AM
This person is trying to fool people into believing that his Pikachu is rarer than others Nzone Pikachu's. This is not the case since the date on it depends on the date the DS was on when you receive the Event Pokémon. Not by the real date on real world.

Technically that would make it slightly rarer since most people picked up the Pikachu the day they got it.

Pingouin7
22nd December 2008, 4:49 PM
You don't get the point.

Someone could have just changed their DS's date then go pick it up at a PokéMart.

Oh, and while we're at it, is my sig okay?

EnteiFirecracker
22nd December 2008, 4:58 PM
You don't get the point.

Someone could have just changed their DS's date then go pick it up at a PokéMart.

They could have or they couldn't have; it doesn't make a difference. It was picked up and the eternal clock says Dec. 2nd. As a result, people might consider it rare or they won't. You're not going to offer on it so why complain?

Pingouin7
22nd December 2008, 5:02 PM
But it's still not rarer that any other Nzone Pikachu.

EnteiFirecracker
22nd December 2008, 5:05 PM
But it's still not rarer that any other Nzone Pikachu.

That's for the offerer to decide, my friend :)

Pingouin7
22nd December 2008, 5:19 PM
I think it's more the choice of the buyer.

The offerer won't decide in the place of the buyer if their Pokémon is rarer or not.

[/case closed]

jauhari
23rd December 2008, 7:04 AM
u r right coz i think the shiny 10 aniv all r hacked

DA DA SWSH
23rd December 2008, 8:19 AM
To Jahuri: 10 aniv pokemon can be shiny because there are just like anyother pokemon in the game except to be an event and on that note any pokemon that has a card to come with it for example tru dragonite, japanese shaymin/reggias, alamos darkrai, and anyothers can NOT be shiny because they already have a set personal id which is what calculate if that pokemon is shiny......also nintedo/gamefreak did announce mystery mew can not be shiny but pokes such as 10aniv, wishmaker jirachi, and ageto celebis can be shiny...
i can confirm this because i hax check 10aniv shinys and they pass.

As for Pingouin7 its sad to say but you just dont know what your talking about....you go and try to find dec 2nd nzone pikachus and see how many you find A? its like a December 10th WCS u aint gonna find many seeing as a nzone is already rare. And it seems like most of the people agree its all a personal opinion.

but the fact is it is "RARER" maybe not more valueable but yes rarer so think before u act because your "acting out" are getting annoying to say the least....and seeying as you dont know much about events i will disrecomend u to anyone and everyone i trade with IF u say one more word.....
Thank you :)

I also recomend EnteiFireCracker, Ginji, Ranger as good event traders :P
pm me with more info on shiny 10aniv,10anniv,10jahre shinys if needed

Pingouin7
23rd December 2008, 4:23 PM
It has been recently discovered that 10 ANIV events can be shiny, but not the European equivalents.

Oh, and if you're using legal.exe to hack check, I suggest cloning the Pokémon before checking it, because legal.exe makes the Pokémon hacked. Put it in the checker, and if it comes out as non hacked, put it again. See what I mean?

Erik Destler
23rd December 2008, 4:28 PM
But that doesn't matter, because we have a strict policy on not trading shiny events =3=

But I want to know how will you make it so scammers can't remove the "Scammed User in Trade Forum"? And also, if someone didn't know the Pokémon was hacked, but checked the IV's before trading and all that stuff, but that it ends up hacked, will they still get the "Scammed User in Trade Forum" in their siggy?
I would leave a Usernote, and they'll get a signature strike every time they take it out. ^-^

Anyway, yes, your sig is fine.

Pingouin7
23rd December 2008, 4:36 PM
But that doesn't matter, because we have a strict policy on not trading shiny events =3=

Anyway, yes, your sig is fine.

1- Except WCS Milotic, naturally. ;)
2- My signature was checked at the sig check earlier, but thanks anyways.

SkittyOnWailord
24th December 2008, 12:54 PM
Oh, and if you're using legal.exe to hack check, I suggest cloning the Pokémon before checking it, because legal.exe makes the Pokémon hacked. Put it in the checker, and if it comes out as non hacked, put it again. See what I mean?

You should also point out that using that will also flag your game save as being hacked. Of coarse that won't matter unless you have a very good hack-checker.

1- Except WCS Milotic, naturally. ;)
2- My signature was checked at the sig check earlier, but thanks anyways.

And the Ruby/Sapphire Zigzagoon and the Island events.:p

DA DA SWSH
24th December 2008, 11:17 PM
Also Distant land shinys wont get ya in trouble and i always clone before i hack check duh :P

Pkmn_Collector
26th December 2008, 5:36 PM
a dec 2 nzone isnt rare at all anyways.while most people already have one thats from either nov 15-27 which was when most people though the event lasted till there it has been there for more than a month now in which it surprises me.but u can just change the date of the ds so its not really rare unless u have just gone to nws recently

Pingouin7
26th December 2008, 7:10 PM
You should also point out that using that will also flag your game save as being hacked. Of coarse that won't matter unless you have a very good hack-checker.

Nope, since it checks a .pkm file, not a .sav file.

DA DA SWSH
27th December 2008, 4:55 AM
a dec 2 nzone isnt rare at all anyways.while most people already have one thats from either nov 15-27 which was when most people though the event lasted till there it has been there for more than a month now in which it surprises me.but u can just change the date of the ds so its not really rare unless u have just gone to nws recently

we've already disguished this topic it's over ge'ez

SkittyOnWailord
27th December 2008, 3:44 PM
Nope, since it checks a .pkm file, not a .sav file.

Inserting an AR and saving will flag the game.(And possibly just by turning the game on with an AR inserted, but I haven't got enogh info on that yet) The proper way of hack-checking doesn't involve putting anything inbetween the DS and the cartrage.

And can we keep this on the topic of scamming, not talking about if a Pokemon is hacked or not or anything else.
There is already a thread for that. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=358447)

Pingouin7
3rd January 2009, 6:59 PM
"pokemon ruler" is trying to scam people because he tries to trade off hacked Dittos with 31 IV's in all stats.

Also, he tries to do 2/1, 3/1 and 4/1 trades.

Here is the original post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9220443&postcount=583

DA DA SWSH
4th January 2009, 1:06 AM
yeah hmm flawless dittos in all stats and all natures hmm definite hack id say although it is possible to make all stats 31 and it passes a legit.exel test anyways hes trying to scam people

pokemon ruler
5th January 2009, 1:01 AM
hi i found this post in the trade forums hi i found this post they are asking for a hacked magikarp
C:\Users\Jacob\Pictures\Untitled.jpg
here is the post
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=9245206#post9245206

Prince Amrod
5th January 2009, 1:40 AM
how is that asking for a hacked magikarp?

pokemon ruler
5th January 2009, 1:42 AM
how is that asking for a hacked magikarp?

magikarp with roar of time?

Prince Amrod
5th January 2009, 1:48 AM
ah now i see the post u mentioned. i think the post jus got ignored since it was made on the 15th of december

SkittyOnWailord
5th January 2009, 3:00 PM
hi i found this post in the trade forums hi i found this post they are asking for a hacked magikarp
C:\Users\Jacob\Pictures\Untitled.jpg
here is the post
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=9245206#post9245206

This thread is for posting if you got scamed. If you see someone offering something hacked then use the report button http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/buttons/report.gif.

Pingouin7
5th January 2009, 11:22 PM
He's not offering an hacked Pokémon, he's asking for one. Nobody gets scammed there since the guy asks for a hack.

Nolan Bentley
6th January 2009, 2:33 AM
duskullfan0807 offered me an Arceus. he made the offer on yahoo email so who should i forward the email to to show i'm telling the truth?
edit: he says he was kiding. but i'm not convinced. for know, disregard what i said.

omegan
17th January 2009, 5:46 PM
SO who can i trust to to get my trade-evos back to me...
Guess I better make friend over wifi...

Prince Amrod
20th January 2009, 7:27 AM
Actually magmar may be found at level 28 in fuego ironworks in pokemon platinum so it is highly likely the pokemon is legit.

Freezeydakilla
20th January 2009, 7:57 AM
Actually magmar may be found at level 28 in fuego ironworks in pokemon platinum so it is highly likely the pokemon is legit.
holy......... uhm Dang I forgot about platnium >_< *inserts facepalm*

thnx for the clarification. Me&pokerock already talked about it so everyhting is all good now,ill be deleting the reported post.

Pingouin7
11th February 2009, 3:50 AM
Blazing Growlithe, this is a thread to report scams on SPPf, not on other forums. Also, both Pokémon are real when you clone. There's no real and clone.

BIG_DITTO
19th February 2009, 7:35 PM
;464;
Name(on forum): A_Dragon_Skype (in wifi chat)
In-game Name:Charlie
Friend Code: cant see it any more - has the thuggy avatar guy?
IP: @PurpleSurge-793723F2.wlms-broadband.com
Pokemon Scammed: Lvl 100 shiny evd Rhyperior I caught and raised myself...
basically, id just traded 3 lvl 100 pokemon for 3 of his shinies. i thought he was a nice guy, as hed done nothing wrong.
I had been raising a shiny rhyhorn, which i caught in the safari park in sapphire, my first and only shiny pokemon ive caught. I raised it into a lvl 100 rhydon, and since i have no friends who have d/p i decided to trade through serebiis wifi.
so i traded the 3 pokemon, and he said he had some pokemon that needed trade evolving, so did I, and i traded my rhydon as he seemed to be in the same sit. Basically he turned off his ds when it evolved. i didnt get any time to look at it in its beautiful evd shiny rhyperior state.

so it was gone, there was nothing i could do.
hoping hed be on wifi again, i logged on and he was therenot realising it was me, he traded with me, and i saw it. And it was beautiful, i didnt get to see much of it, but i saw it. He turned off his ds again 20 secs through.

I know this is a stupid thing to ask, but if anyone has a lvl 100 evd shiny rhyperior and feel for me, could they drop me a message and we can sort something else? he was my very favourite pokemon...
thanks guys

talface
19th February 2009, 7:41 PM
;464;
Name(on forum): A_Dragon_Skype (in wifi chat)
In-game Name:Charlie
Friend Code: cant see it any more - has the thuggy avatar guy?
IP: @PurpleSurge-793723F2.wlms-broadband.com
Pokemon Scammed: Lvl 100 shiny evd Rhyperior I caught and raised myself...
basically, id just traded 3 lvl 100 pokemon for 3 of his shinies. i thought he was a nice guy, as hed done nothing wrong.
I had been raising a shiny rhyhorn, which i caught in the safari park in sapphire, my first and only shiny pokemon ive caught. I raised it into a lvl 100 rhydon, and since i have no friends who have d/p i decided to trade through serebiis wifi.
so i traded the 3 pokemon, and he said he had some pokemon that needed trade evolving, so did I, and i traded my rhydon as he seemed to be in the same sit. Basically he turned off his ds when it evolved. i didnt get any time to look at it in its beautiful evd shiny rhyperior state.

so it was gone, there was nothing i could do.
hoping hed be on wifi again, i logged on and he was therenot realising it was me, he traded with me, and i saw it. And it was beautiful, i didnt get to see much of it, but i saw it. He turned off his ds again 20 secs through.

I know this is a stupid thing to ask, but if anyone has a lvl 100 evd shiny rhyperior and feel for me, could they drop me a message and we can sort something else? he was my very favourite pokemon...
thanks guys
When you mean "turn off DS" you mean blue screen?

if so it is possible that you or him got disconnected

RayOxide
25th February 2009, 1:53 PM
Ditto is trying hard.
People take shinies too seriously.

Pingouin7
26th February 2009, 1:36 AM
Why did you trade your only shiny to a stranger anyways?

There's a safe glitch with the GTS to evolve trade-evo Pok&#233;mon.

You put your Rhydon in with Protector, asking for a Lv. 9 and under Shaymin. You put it in, then you do a random trade on the GTS. Take your Rhydon back and it will evolve. Your Pok&#233;mon cannot be taken because Shaymin cannot be traded. Also 4th gen. Pok&#233;mon cannot be traded if it is under the possible level.

BIG_DITTO
28th February 2009, 1:49 PM
i didnt think you could do that...
im kinda new to all this

Downey
3rd March 2009, 8:11 AM
Name(on chat): gary_oak
In-game Name: Kevin
Friend Code: 4769 2071 6989
Pokemon Scammed: Shiny Sneasel
The Story (What Happened): Fairly routine trade, my Shiny Sneasel for his Shiny Scizor. However he brought an extra Scizor with him and tried to play it off as shiny. Luckily I looked to see which one was shiny and which one wasn't, or else I wouldn't have known until after he'd gotten it. He insisted on me taking the non-shiny one, but I said no as we had agreed on shiny for shiny. He disconnected after he realized I knew what he was trying.

Terry!
7th March 2009, 3:39 AM
name on forums: FAIRY5556
friend code:5155 8041 1487
pokemon sacammed: shiny latias
The story(what happened): normal day, shiny latias for his shaymin. we did the trade normally. then, he said me that the latias was hacked. he traded back a shiny darkrai and i returned the shaymin, but he still had the latiasthem and then i said to him, why is the latias hacked? he said "latias and shaymin are all my!"
the I asked why if he was scamming me and he said that the latias has speed zero, but i
remembered that the latias had 250 of speed.
then, i tryied to enter with him to the wifi, but he didnt want to enter.
when i told him that he was scamming, he said that he would be able to show me the latias only if i battle him, but i didnt want to waste my time, so i didnt accept.

I really think he/she has maximum 7 years old because he tryed to make me batle calling me chicken and big bad loser and things like that

SkittyOnWailord
7th March 2009, 11:35 AM
name on forums: FAIRY5556
friend code:5155 8041 1487
pokemon sacammed: shiny latias
The story(what happened): normal day, shiny latias for his shaymin. we did the trade normally. then, he said me that the latias was hacked. he traded back a shiny darkrai and i returned the shaymin, but he still had the latiasthem and then i said to him, why is the latias hacked? he said "latias and shaymin are all my!"
the I asked why if he was scamming me and he said that the latias has speed zero, but i
remembered that the latias had 250 of speed.
then, i tryied to enter with him to the wifi, but he didnt want to enter.
when i told him that he was scamming, he said that he would be able to show me the latias only if i battle him, but i didnt want to waste my time, so i didnt accept.

I really think he/she has maximum 7 years old because he tryed to make me batle calling me chicken and big bad loser and things like that

Why did you accept the Darkrai for it? If he wanted a trade-back then you two should have done a trade-back. You shouldn't have given him something else good for no reason. IMO it was half your fault for trading away both of them.

Terry!
7th March 2009, 3:55 PM
well, I feel like I was stealing his poke, so i felt guilty and i accepted any poke for trading
backk.

but i admit that im pretty stupid for acepting the trade

Chi
8th March 2009, 9:04 AM
Thanks for posting this! I almost traded with him. You saved my shiny latias.

Luxraymaster
15th March 2009, 1:18 PM
Name on Wifi Chat:Wifiguest8 something
In game name Mickeal
cant remember fc it started with 4768
sos not much to go on but got scammed out of lairon and lv 50 feraligtr he said for almos darkrai but kept giving my pokes back for my pokes

Samsara
25th March 2009, 5:30 AM
Wifichat Names: Azula, Zezima, iPhone
Friend Code: Michael 2578 8992 1627

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/cheap_shot/Untitled-2.jpg

I thought he was shifty after he changed his chat handle but my fears were confirmed when he was trying to trade my Regigigas 5 minutes later.

SkittyOnWailord
26th March 2009, 11:25 AM
Wifichat Names: Azula, Zezima, iPhone
Friend Code: Michael 2578 8992 1627

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/cheap_shot/Untitled-2.jpg

I thought he was shifty after he changed his chat handle but my fears were confirmed when he was trying to trade my Regigigas 5 minutes later.

Reading the first post in a thread before you post is always helpful.

There is a thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=7701363) for #SPP-wifi. If you are wishing to report scammer from the WiFi Chat, please post there. ^^;

BIG_DITTO
14th April 2009, 9:14 PM
so strangely guys - chralie tracked me down and gave back my rhyperior. with added items

Pokemum
22nd April 2009, 7:06 AM
I recently traded 2 game shaymin for 2 shinies
shiney hitmonchan ID 00000
shiney absol ID 00000
I have messaged the person who traded me a few times and he is ignoring my messages and emails. I have been checking when he comes on.
If someone can confirm they are hacks am i allowed to say the person name.
thanks
I have emailed and message him to give him a bit longer then i will say who the person is.

Prince Amrod
22nd April 2009, 1:34 PM
yeah those are hacked, any id of #00000 is a very bad hack

Pokemum
23rd April 2009, 6:59 AM
Hi I have tried to contact the person quite a few yimes and he deletes my messages when i have been leaving them.
They have been nice just asking for him to contacted me about trading my Shaymin back.
The bad trade and hacks came from a person known as the
Punisher
The trade were my 2 shaymin for 2 shinies
Absol OT MARCO ID No 00000
Hitmonchan OT MARCO ID No 00000

I have tried past few days contacting him but no reply and they have been on .

Punisher
OT MARCO

deathheart
23rd April 2009, 8:20 AM
the two shiny pokemon pokemum has are hacks big time i checked them out when i trade with pokemum, so i suggest a mod to do somethimg about it

BIG_DITTO
23rd April 2009, 5:31 PM
yeah - u probebly should have checked before hand - always ALWAYS check

Pokemum
25th April 2009, 10:35 AM
When you asked for genuine pokemon and say no hacks no clones and the person says they are all good. You just take their word for it , I will look in future.
Plus if my daughter has the ds and i set up the fc for trade, she doesnt understand what she is looking for at moment.
If someone could let me know the mods name and how i can contact them hopefully they will do something about it.
When you got to events and make the effort to trade genuine pokes for genuine and someone hacks its so annoying.
I would be grateful if someone can put me it touch with the mod.
Thanks again

typhlosion12901
1st May 2009, 5:01 AM
yeah 0000 id is hacked be sure 2 check wen ur trading any1 wants any pokmeon pm me i have all starters from all regions no hacked just breeded

carmall
4th May 2009, 1:52 AM
Name on forum: Jumpsuperstar
In Game Name- Cole
F/C- 5069-7531-7509
Story: I didn't exactly get majorly scammed or anything but it's still annoying, basically we set up a trade, got everything ready and were just trying to organise a time to log on and trade at the same time and I randomly get a message from this guy saying "err. im gonna have to cancel this trade." out of no where. No reason, nothing. And i'd had a few good offers that I turned away because I gave my word I would trade with him. So don't pass up on other trade deals if you're dealing with this guy because he was painful to deal with and will just cancel at the last minute.

J.T.
4th May 2009, 3:26 AM
Jeez, that's not worthy of even bringing up here. Maybe he changed his mind. Maybe there was an emergency and he had to go. You don't know, and it's stupid to try and punish him for something like that.

Dagger54321
4th May 2009, 9:36 PM
So what? He/she didn't scam you. Boo hoo, maybe he/she just realized their pokemon were more valuable to them.

James Bondage
5th May 2009, 2:25 AM
Just curious, and hoping someone here can help...Is it possible to have a legit, Eigakan Darkrai that is shiny? (Someone offered me one, but I passed on his offer due to thinking it wasn't legit.)

randomspot555
5th May 2009, 2:37 AM
Just curious, and hoping someone here can help...Is it possible to have a legit, Eigakan Darkrai that is shiny? (Someone offered me one, but I passed on his offer due to thinking it wasn't legit.)

It is not. Wonder Card events are specifically programmed to prevent a shiny Pokemon from being generated.

BIG_DITTO
7th May 2009, 10:52 AM
also IM wondering - can you actually get shiny mew celebi deoxys jirachi darkrai or shaymin - vent pokemon - coz ive been told so many different versions of if you can or not - i wanna know which is right.

if you can - are there ways to check if theyre fake or not?

carmall
7th May 2009, 11:06 AM
also IM wondering - can you actually get shiny mew celebi deoxys jirachi darkrai or shaymin - vent pokemon - coz ive been told so many different versions of if you can or not - i wanna know which is right.

if you can - are there ways to check if theyre fake or not?

Yeah I would like to know too because I got a shiny palkia in a trade and it was caught at spear pillar, but I heard that you can't get shiny events in diamond and pearl. Does this constitute?

I also have a shiny shaymin I got in a trade which was caught in the garden, would it be legit?

deathheart
7th May 2009, 11:35 AM
well lets use celebi as a example
if all celebi's are gain by a event that doesnt involved acutally walking up to it(eg. naval rock pokemon, deoxys etc...), and everyone one says that they cant be shiny , then there would never be a shiny version of celebi in the game and it would be a lie.
i have a shiny celebi which is 100&#37; legit in everyway,so then pokemon from the events might be shiny

Dagger54321
7th May 2009, 10:14 PM
Yeah I would like to know too because I got a shiny palkia in a trade and it was caught at spear pillar, but I heard that you can't get shiny events in diamond and pearl. Does this constitute?

I also have a shiny shaymin I got in a trade which was caught in the garden, would it be legit?

Palkia isn't an event. It can be a legit shiny. I'm not sure about event pokemon, though.

carmall
8th May 2009, 2:19 AM
Palkia isn't an event. It can be a legit shiny. I'm not sure about event pokemon, though.

Thanks for your help :)

Arande
8th May 2009, 5:36 AM
3rd gen events are still who knows what...

4th gen wonder cards can NOT be shiny, except for WCS milotic (always is), and ranger's manaphy egg (possibly).

4th gen events where you go TO the pokemon and CATCH it can be like any other encounter.

So a TRU/movie shaymin can NEVER be shiny, while one caught in flower paradise may be (given oaks letter has only been released for JP)

danielni
8th May 2009, 4:03 PM
MYSTRY mew can be shiny.
10 ANIV`s can also be shiny.(celebi too)

Spncrbrrtt
8th May 2009, 6:01 PM
Well, I just got traded a level 15 Darkrai with Pokerus from a user named Rez. It says he caught it at level 3 on route 202 with the master ball.

I didn't really care as it did give me pokerus and it also expanded my dex, which was what I was looking for, but I was planning on trading it away, and now I can't offer it...

Dagger54321
8th May 2009, 9:09 PM
1. You didn't get scammed, since you asked for a hacked darkrai(against the rules)
2. HACKED pokemon can't be offered on the GTS, nor here

Alloute
12th May 2009, 10:04 AM
1. You didn't get scammed, since you asked for a hacked darkrai(against the rules)

Well aren't you a mini-Mod lol.

To answer the "shiny" questions: Wondercard events cannot be shiny.

ALSO, I've seen a trend going on. 10 ANIV/ANNIV events CANNOT be shiny either. I was scammed on other forums before I knew this. If a MOD could add this detail to the topic, that would prevent people from obtaining such hacks.

Dagger54321
12th May 2009, 11:19 PM
Well aren't you a mini-Mod lol.

I tried to avoid that. Guess it didn't work, huh.

Celebi251
12th May 2009, 11:26 PM
Is it possible to have a shiny AGETO celebi, like SR with the disc until it's pink?

oh, and to add to the "scammed" portion of my post, I was recently traded a shiny lv. 1 totodile supposedly hatched from an egg. well, its stats are ridiculously high and it knows sheer cold. at lv. 1. and i traded my LEGIT shiny SR'ed eevee for it. F***.

POK(E)XPERT
12th May 2009, 11:36 PM
Is it qurky nature?male?

If so I recently got the same pokemon.

POK(E)XPERT
12th May 2009, 11:38 PM
And if the pokemon can be rested, yes it can come shiny.

JohnJSal
15th May 2009, 8:03 PM
Are there any specific things that should be looked for when doing a trade in order to spot a hack or clone? I was browsing the Scammed forum and see a few things, like ID#00000 (which of course is suspicious) and such. Is there maybe a list somewhere? I'm talking about things that are noticeable while actually in the trade room, not calculating IVs, etc. later on.

Thanks.

JohnJSal
15th May 2009, 8:49 PM
Can anyone confirm if this is a legit Celebi? I thought the OT was the name of the event?

-level 42
-safeguard,ancientpower,future sight,baton pass
-likes to trash about, likes sweet food
-ability: natural cure, any status problem are healed upon switching out
OT- TYLER
ID No- 45456

Thanks!

Celebi251
15th May 2009, 9:16 PM
Can anyone confirm if this is a legit Celebi? I thought the OT was the name of the event?

-level 42
-safeguard,ancientpower,future sight,baton pass
-likes to trash about, likes sweet food
-ability: natural cure, any status problem are healed upon switching out
OT- TYLER
ID No- 45456

Thanks!

Nope. I've been obsessed with finding legit celebis, so I can tell you for a fact that it's not legit. The OT would be the event name first off, not a trainer name, something like 10ANIV or ageto--in japanese. also, the ID no. would have to match the event, like 00010 or 31121 and so forth.

JohnJSal
15th May 2009, 9:23 PM
Nope. I've been obsessed with finding legit celebis, so I can tell you for a fact that it's not legit. The OT would be the event name first off, not a trainer name, something like 10ANIV or ageto--in japanese. also, the ID no. would have to match the event, like 00010 or 31121 and so forth.

Thanks very much! Do you also happen to know why this entry for 10ANIV Celebi:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_10th_Anniversary_event_Pok%C3%A9mon#Celebi _and_Charizard

doesn't list an OT or ID#?

remy700
15th May 2009, 9:32 PM
I don't have many events, but I think the OT is always 10ANNIV for the tenth anniversary collection, with an ID number of 00010. This is what mine looks like, anyway.

JohnJSal
15th May 2009, 9:55 PM
Is there also a way to check the legitimacy of "pseudo event" pokemon like Lugia and Ho-oh that were gotten via an event ticket, but still caught in the games themselves and so their OT/ID# are the players' instead of something predefined? Anything else to look at to check them?

Thanks.

remy700
16th May 2009, 12:22 AM
No, I don't think so. It was the item that was manipulated, not the pokemon, so I believe its data is legit; just the means to get it weren't.

JohnJSal
16th May 2009, 5:09 AM
No, I don't think so. It was the item that was manipulated, not the pokemon, so I believe its data is legit; just the means to get it weren't.

What do you mean the item was manipulated? What are you referring to? The ticket? What makes you think it was manipulated?

Journey2564
16th May 2009, 5:02 PM
someone traded me an egg that he said had a feebas in it...when i traded i noticed that the egg was called "feebas" instead of "egg"

i did some research and found out that it was a bad egg...However, i deleted the msgs because at the time i didnt know it was a "bad egg"

now i have a bad egg that just rots in my pc and could posssibly mess up my game and i dont even know who the culprit is

if possible could someone with two games who wouldnt mind erasing one take this bad egg from me so i dont have to look at it again

wichu
16th May 2009, 5:17 PM
Is its name actually 'Bad EGG', or is it just an egg named 'FEEBAS'? If it's just named 'FEEBAS', then you should be able to hatch it, then release the Pokémon without messing up your game...

Journey2564
16th May 2009, 5:55 PM
Is its name actually 'Bad EGG', or is it just an egg named 'FEEBAS'? If it's just named 'FEEBAS', then you should be able to hatch it, then release the Pokémon without messing up your game...

it was named Feebas, but i took around 15,000 steps with it and it would not hatch...thats what motivated me to research into bad eggs

its been takin care of though...someone helped me get rid of it

typhlosion12901
16th May 2009, 11:58 PM
so if a pokmeon u get has the trainers names in the OT its hacked

Prince Amrod
17th May 2009, 12:07 AM
nope it depends on a lot more then jus that

Dagger54321
17th May 2009, 8:30 PM
Name(on forum): Zalvor
In-game Name: Zalvor
Friend Code: 2106 5046 9989
Pokemon Scammed: Japanese Porygon

They agreed to accept my porygon for their shiny Spiritomb, which I later found on on the hack check thread was hacked. They might not have known that though, because the OT was "Chris" and not "Zalvor".

J.T.
17th May 2009, 9:08 PM
Name(on forum): Zalvor
In-game Name: Zalvor
Friend Code: 2106 5046 9989
Pokemon Scammed: Japanese Porygon

They agreed to accept my porygon for their shiny Spiritomb, which I later found on on the hack check thread was hacked. They might not have known that though, because the OT was "Chris" and not "Zalvor".

Wow, and I was about to go out of my way to get that Spiritomb. Thanks for the tip.

Reflect
18th May 2009, 3:06 PM
Name(on forum): K-Mart
In-game Name: K-Mart
Friend Code: (forgot to save the FC)
Pokemon Scammed: Scammed my Cyndaquil egg.
The Story (What Happened): Traded with him Cyndaquil egg for spiritomb, yesterday night. and the spiritomb was HACKED! not fear at all.
(proof: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9735619&postcount=2118 )

Pingouin7
18th May 2009, 4:40 PM

1- He didn't ask for a hacked one.
2- Yes they can on the GTS.

Spncrbrrtt
18th May 2009, 5:37 PM
1- He didn't ask for a hacked one.
2- Yes they can on the GTS.

I was confused when he said that second one, considering I see shiny Shaymin and Deoxys at lvl 100 offered on a regular basis.

randomspot555
18th May 2009, 6:44 PM
I was confused when he said that second one, considering I see shiny Shaymin and Deoxys at lvl 100 offered on a regular basis.

Shiny Shaymin, Deoxys, and Darkrai are all available. The tickets were released. Shaymin and Darkrai's ticket were released in Japan for Platinum. Deoxy's ticket to see it in the 3rd gen was released years ago throughout Europe.

SkittyOnWailord
19th May 2009, 12:44 PM

Of coarse they can. All of the shiny Mew with English names that are on the GTS is proof enough that hacked Pokemon can be on the GTS. That and the fact that I've got a few Palkia that were caught at Lv100 on Route 202 from the GTS back when I used to use it. It's more like GTS = 90% hacked Pokemon.

Spncrbrrtt
19th May 2009, 1:07 PM
Shiny Shaymin, Deoxys, and Darkrai are all available. The tickets were released. Shaymin and Darkrai's ticket were released in Japan for Platinum. Deoxy's ticket to see it in the 3rd gen was released years ago throughout Europe.

You must have misunderstood. I said that I thought it was odd that people were offering their shiny Deoxys for Zigzagoon.

Pingouin7
20th May 2009, 12:31 AM
Of coarse they can. All of the shiny Mew with English names that are on the GTS is proof enough that hacked Pokemon can be on the GTS.

Actually, shiny Mew with English name isn't considered hacked by the game. It's us that consider it hacked. The game won't go and look if the person got the Old Sea Map in Emerald legitimately. Even if the GTS removed every hacked Pokémon, shiny Mew with English name would still be accepted if they were caught on Faraway Island.

JohnJSal
20th May 2009, 6:44 AM
I got a Garchomp in a trade and it seems suspicious. Master Ball, level 50, no experience in the exp. bar, location is Victory Road. Does any of that make sense or is it hacked or cloned?

Thanks.

DarkestWish7706
20th May 2009, 6:49 AM
I got a Garchomp in a trade and it seems suspicious. Master Ball, level 50, no experience in the exp. bar, location is Victory Road. Does any of that make sense or is it hacked or cloned?

Thanks.

That could be a few things, but a MAJOR coincidence.
Master ball: You can clone items/pokemon, ya' know.
Level 50/Experience: They might have fought a lot of small level pokemon to get it just right.
I don't know, could be either.

Darkrai00
20th May 2009, 1:28 PM

Thanks.

yeah the master ball thing, thats possible you can get extra master balls from trades and stuff, and the experience thing thats possible too cause rare candys leave you with 0 exp. but victory road.... no this is prolly a hack cause im almost positive you cant get gible in victory road, only that cave underneath the bike path.

Spncrbrrtt
20th May 2009, 1:29 PM
That could be a few things, but a MAJOR coincidence.
Master ball: You can clone items/pokemon, ya' know.
Level 50/Experience: They might have fought a lot of small level pokemon to get it just right.
I don't know, could be either.

If you're thinking that they cloned items, they could have just give a lvl 48 Gabite that you find in VR two rare candies

I'd say it's not hacked. Who would hack something like that when you can catch it right there?

JohnJSal
20th May 2009, 3:16 PM
If you're thinking that they cloned items, they could have just give a lvl 48 Gabite that you find in VR two rare candies

I'd say it's not hacked. Who would hack something like that when you can catch it right there?

Wow, I had no idea you could get Gabite at VR, and at that high of a level. I bet you are right!

Spncrbrrtt
20th May 2009, 3:19 PM
Wow, I had no idea you could get Gabite at VR, and at that high of a level. I bet you are right!

It's only in Platinum, and after(?)you beat the Elite Four. If you know who you traded with, you might want to ask.

Dagger54321
20th May 2009, 9:36 PM
No, it's not after you beat the elite four.

EspadaL
20th May 2009, 9:37 PM
I got a Japanese Jirachi in trade Level 55
ID No. 50183
Caught at Route 202

Not 100&#37; sure whether its fake

Alloute
20th May 2009, 9:40 PM
I got a Japanese Jirachi in trade Level 55
ID No. 50183
Caught at Route 202

Not 100% sure whether its fake

It's a HACK.

You should've posted in the "Is my Pokemon a Hack?" thread. They are great at examining Pokemon.

EspadaL
20th May 2009, 9:50 PM
It's a HACK.

You should've posted in the "Is my Pokemon a Hack?" thread. They are great at examining Pokemon.

i thought so
i got a channel jirachi
seemed suspicious it being caught aswel
ty ;D

SkittyOnWailord
21st May 2009, 10:46 AM
Actually, shiny Mew with English name isn't considered hacked by the game. It's us that consider it hacked. The game won't go and look if the person got the Old Sea Map in Emerald legitimately. Even if the GTS removed every hacked Pok&#233;mon, shiny Mew with English name would still be accepted if they were caught on Faraway Island.

Not hacked by game standards =/= not hacked. Do you really think that if someone hacked the Old See Map that they would be moral enough to SR for a shiny one? And if they did, do you think that they would offer it for something like a Lv100 Magikarp? The only sad thing is that most of the little kids that get them will think that they are real.
That and the half dozon Palkia that I got from the GTS that were caught at Lv100 on Route 202 is enough reason not to trust the GTS.

Pingouin7
22nd May 2009, 1:43 AM
You see, not every people that hack are immoral. >_>
I know some people that did warp to Faraway Island to SR for a shiny Mew.
And also, you can clone in Emerald, so they can just clone it and offer it up on the GTS for random stuff.

Also, the point of playing Pokémon, for kids, isn't to get legit Pokémon, that they mostly don't care, as long as they obtain something they like, they would most likely don't care wheter it's hacked or not and will be happy to have one.

SkittyOnWailord
22nd May 2009, 9:45 AM
Also, the point of playing Pokémon, for kids, isn't to get legit Pokémon, that they mostly don't care, as long as they obtain something they like, they would most likely don't care wheter it's hacked or not and will be happy to have one.

The only problem with that is that certon hacked Pokemon can damage the save file. (Not corrupt it though) I'm sure that no-one wants to damage something that they paid money for.

But this is getting off topic so we should stop.

JohnJSal
23rd May 2009, 5:51 PM
Can someone tell me if this Deoxys is legit:

OT: DOEL
ID: 28606
Adamant nature
Jul. 22, 2009
Hoenn
Arrived at Lv. 70.

Likes to thrash about.
Likes spicy food.

The OT and ID are correct, but what's up with the date!? Also, shouldn't the DOEL Deoxys say where it's from (which wouldn't be Hoenn)? And something like "fateful encounter"? Or is this all correct?

Thanks.

remy700
23rd May 2009, 7:07 PM
There was a DOEL deoxys issued in the Netherlands that started at level 70, but it was given out in 2006. I suppose if someone migrated it from Pal Park off of Emerald and the date of their DS was incorrectly set when this was done, it could be legit, but I'm always a little wary of odd dates like this.

JohnJSal
23rd May 2009, 8:39 PM
There was a DOEL deoxys issued in the Netherlands that started at level 70, but it was given out in 2006. I suppose if someone migrated it from Pal Park off of Emerald and the date of their DS was incorrectly set when this was done, it could be legit, but I'm always a little wary of odd dates like this.

I asked the person and he said he changed the date of his DS so he could transfer more through Pal Park in one day. He's also from the Netherlands, so it all seems legit if the date thing is true. According to Bulbapedia, the DOEL Deoxys will say Hoenn/Kanto.

Pingouin7
23rd May 2009, 11:34 PM
No event Pok&#233;mon can say "Kanto" in the summary, since Fateful Encounter gets converted to Hoenn in D/P/Pt.

JohnJSal
24th May 2009, 2:00 AM
No event Pokémon can say "Kanto" in the summary, since Fateful Encounter gets converted to Hoenn in D/P/Pt.

Well, it does say Hoenn, so I guess that makes sense. Good to know.

ShockerX
24th May 2009, 6:55 AM
IRC name: Manger
it is unknown if he uses forums.

Details of Manger's IRC information:
manger was WiFiGuest6@PurpleSurge-721DBB7C.asm.bellsouth.net * Java User
manger using NorthernLight.purplesurge.com Sun May 24 00:35:58 2009
End of WHOWAS

The story is that he was seeking IV trading, he offered his adamant elekid with 31 attack IVs and 25 speed, rest of the stats over 18+. When trading was complete, I doubled checked the elekid's IV in IV battle and ended up as:

Elekid - #239 (Adamant
HP: 28
Att: 31
Def: 0
SpA: 21
SpD: 5
Speed: 20

Then I resume talking to him after checking to get his attention, he responded with "hey" then I informed him about the elekid. He went silent after multiple of attempts to get him to respond for the promised stats of elekid or to return the riolu. Then he left the channel. :(

The riolu isn't a loss since I bred a box full of riolus to get good IVs to use at the VGC/WCS tournament and some were pretty good. But I dislike faulty traders :( I wish there is a dedicated Wifi trade room for registered IRC and forum users only.

Jordyyyyyy
25th May 2009, 2:35 AM
Name(on forum): IkhanaGraveyard
In-game Name: Didn't Record It.
Friend Code: 3050 5561 7556
Pokemon Scammed: NYPC Wish Kangaskhan
The Story (What Happened): I recieved a cloned NYPC Wish Kangaskhan in exchange for an XD Lugia. I know this is hacked because one of my friends has the original. Also, this hacked one has 0 Ivs.

Name(on forum): spyroflame0487
In-game Name: Didn't Record It.
Friend Code: 4682 5557 0054
Pokemon Scammed: NYPC Wish Kangaskhan
The Story (What Happened): I recieved a cloned NYPC Wish Kangaskhan in exchange for an E-Card Togepi. I know this is hacked because one of my friends has the original. Also, this hacked one has 0 Ivs.

POK(E)XPERT
25th May 2009, 2:51 AM
Clones are not hacks.if you don't want clones just put that in your post.

I Abuse Smeargles
25th May 2009, 2:58 AM
Administration REALLY needs to ban those two.

These Kangaskans are 1 of a kind. They are 1 of the rarest events in game right now as they are basicly extinct.

I know the owner of the original Kangaskhan, and he DID NOT clone them and sell them off. He bought the original off someone else.

We had literally 4 people offer him the same exact cloned / hacked Kangaskan with straight 0 IVs... I was Jordyyyyyy's buddy on a different forum, and he went here specially for me to get these Kangs for me.

You don't have any clue how ****** off I am.

I rest my peace for now.

I Abuse Smeargles
25th May 2009, 2:59 AM
Clones are not hacks.if you don't want clones just put that in your post.

They are hacked clones of an original Pokemon. But the idiots who cloned them failed and they have straight ZERO Iv's, unlike the original.

Everything else matches exactly. OT, #, etc.

Again, we asked for legit pokemon, not hacked meri-clones with fail IVs.

-I Abuse Smeargles.

spyroflame0487
25th May 2009, 4:24 AM
Administration REALLY needs to ban those two.

These Kangaskans are 1 of a kind. They are 1 of the rarest events in game right now as they are basicly extinct.

I know the owner of the original Kangaskhan, and he DID NOT clone them and sell them off. He bought the original off someone else.

We had literally 4 people offer him the same exact cloned / hacked Kangaskan with straight 0 IVs... I was Jordyyyyyy's buddy on a different forum, and he went here specially for me to get these Kangs for me.

You don't have any clue how ****** off I am.

I rest my peace for now.
Xp...My good sir, Jordyyyyyy could have easily sent me a message. I didn't need one from you. I simply assumed that the one I got was legit... I also clearly state on my trades post that I am more than happy to trade back if they aren't satisfied with the trade, for any reason.

I also sent a message already to Jordyyyyyy to take care of it.

EDIT: Calculated the stats. Seems alright to me. Whatever, though. Sent the Togepi back to Jordyyyyyy. Everything seems to be taken care of.

Jordyyyyyy
25th May 2009, 5:43 AM
Spyroflame0487 did return my pokemon. Thank you.

There is still the issue with the other person I listed.

James Bondage
25th May 2009, 8:16 PM
This was only an attempted scam, but here's the way the PM messages went down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torterra12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeyre80
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
these are the shinys i have for trade

gastrodon
ratacate
mantyke
delcatty
lumineon
brozong
bellosom
kriketune
nidoking
machoke

What are the Natures on Bronzong, Nidoking, and Machoke?

brozong jolly
nidoking modest
machoke relaxed

i also have these
glameow gentle
sunkern hardy
beedrel serious

Is the Nidoking fully EV'd? If yes, what in, if no, is it at lower than lvl 100?

it's not ev'd its still at the same lvl as i got it ( lvl 22)

I'll take it. But I need to finish this batle first.

are u ready to trade

Yes...I need to add your f.c., but I will be on wi fi right after that.

im coming on now is it the platinum 1

Sorry...Whoever traded you that traded you a hack. You can't catch Nidoking, or any of it's evolutions at Valor Lakefront. I don't want it.

This was copied and pasted straight out of my messages, and no, he never responded back saying sorry or anything to acknowledge he himself got scammed, so I am thinking he did not get the Nidoking from someone else.

Arande
25th May 2009, 9:34 PM
I don't mean to make you look the fool..but..
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/033.shtml#diamond
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Valor_Lakefront

Takuta-Nui
26th May 2009, 3:04 PM
Name(on forum): de_darkrai
In-game Name: Chin Ho
Friend Code: Um I don't seem to be able to access his FCs on my Pal Pad 0_o
Pokemon Scammed: Two randoms holding rare berries
The Story (What Happened): We agreed that I would trade him the Larvitar obtained from Duking in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness in exchange for four random Pokemon holding Starf, Enigma, Micle, and Jaboca berries. I traded the Larvitar and received the Starf and Enigma, and then he terminated the trade, claiming that the Larvitar had been touched with experience. He had not instructed me to obtain an untouched Pokemon beforehand, so I had no idea that was his desire. He refuses to complete the trade.

Torterra12
26th May 2009, 3:37 PM
This was only an attempted scam, but here's the way the PM messages went down...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
these are the shinys i have for trade

gastrodon
ratacate
mantyke
delcatty
lumineon
brozong
bellosom
kriketune
nidoking
machoke

What are the Natures on Bronzong, Nidoking, and Machoke?

brozong jolly
nidoking modest
machoke relaxed

i also have these
glameow gentle
sunkern hardy
beedrel serious

Is the Nidoking fully EV'd? If yes, what in, if no, is it at lower than lvl 100?

it's not ev'd its still at the same lvl as i got it ( lvl 22)

I'll take it. But I need to finish this batle first.

are u ready to trade

Yes...I need to add your f.c., but I will be on wi fi right after that.

im coming on now is it the platinum 1

Sorry...Whoever traded you that traded you a hack. You can't catch Nidoking, or any of it's evolutions at Valor Lakefront. I don't want it.

This was copied and pasted straight out of my messages, and no, he never responded back saying sorry or anything to acknowledge he himself got scammed, so I am thinking he did not get the Nidoking from someone else.

can i just say i had troubles with my computer and couldnt respond and had to sort it out and i did get it off another person as you can see from the OT

p.s can i say we didnt trade we both quit the trade

thanks to Arande for clearing this up

Pingouin7
31st May 2009, 8:52 PM
Name(on forum): WiFiGuest3150
In-game Name: I didn't note it, but since he hacks he could always change it.
Friend Code: 4640 5966 5973
Pokemon Scammed: None, but almost scammed off a Gamestp Deoxys.
The Story (What Happened):I posted on the Wi Fi chat to trade a Gamestp Deoxys for a SPACE C Deoxys. We set up a trade, but almost all of his team are hacks! Here is what hacks he had:

Lucario (English), Cherish Ball, OT: Mustafa (English), Location: Pok&#233;mon Event.
Jirachi (English), Cherish Ball, OT: Tanabata (Japanese), Location: Pok&#233;mon Fan Club.
Eevee (English), Cherish Ball, OT: (I don't remember it), Location: Pok&#233;mon Center.

I've got logs of the conversation:

[14:31] <WiFiGuest3150> hey
[14:31] <WiFiGuest3150> i will trade for it
[14:31] <Pingouin7> is it ut
[14:31] <WiFiGuest3150> yes
[14:31] <WiFiGuest3150> lv70
[14:32] <Pingouin7> but do you have one that got cured-of-Pok&#233;rus?
[14:32] <WiFiGuest3150> i dont
[14:32] <Pingouin7> because my gamestp Deoxys got cured-of-Pok&#233;rus, so I should as well trade it for a Deoxys that has cured-of-Pok&#233;rus too.
[14:32] <Pingouin7> unless it doesn't matters to you.
[14:34] <WiFiGuest3150> :)
[14:34] <Pingouin7> ?
[14:35] <Pingouin7> it matters to you or not
[14:36] <WiFiGuest3150> i dont know what are u talking about
[14:36] <Pingouin7> I'm asking you it it matters to you that my Gamestp Deoxys got cured-of-Pok&#233;rus
[14:37] <WiFiGuest3150> is okay
[14:37] <WiFiGuest3150> is a good think if u hv them
[14:37] <WiFiGuest3150> :)
[14:37] <Pingouin7> so we trade?
[14:37] <WiFiGuest3150> ok
[14:37] <WiFiGuest3150> 4640 5966 5973
[14:38] <Pingouin7> 0045 0009 0549
[14:41] <WiFiGuest3150> :)
[14:41] <Pingouin7> your lucario and eevee are hacked
[14:42] <Pingouin7> never saw any of those OT's
[14:42] <Pingouin7> and there were no Pok&#233;mon Center events in USA
[14:42] <WiFiGuest3150> heheh
[14:42] <WiFiGuest3150> yes
[14:42] <Pingouin7> no
[14:42] <WiFiGuest3150> my friend got it
[14:42] <Pingouin7> It's hacked. Period
[14:42] <Pingouin7> that your friend got it means nothing
[14:43] <Pingouin7> there were no such event in USA
[14:43] <WiFiGuest3150> i c
[14:43] <WiFiGuest3150> only evve and lucario?
[14:43] <Pingouin7> jirachi too
[14:43] <Pingouin7> bad hack
[14:43] <WiFiGuest3150> realy?
[14:44] <Pingouin7> yeah
[14:44] <WiFiGuest3150> lets trade
[14:44] <WiFiGuest3150> :)
[14:44] <Pingouin7> how do you expect a japanese event to have english name
[14:44] <WiFiGuest3150> changing language
[14:44] <WiFiGuest3150> :)
[14:44] <Pingouin7> you can't
[14:45] <WiFiGuest3150> yes we can :)
[14:45] <Pingouin7> then I'll have to not trade with you since you hack.
[14:45] <WiFiGuest3150> can we trade now i need some sleeep
[14:45] <WiFiGuest3150> well is fine

Notice the heaps of ":)" he puts.

Erienne
1st June 2009, 6:39 AM
O. I'm not sure those were hacks. They had events for those, but I digress...

H3R0
1st June 2009, 3:08 PM
Name(on forum):Joeinator
In-game Name:Joey
Friend Code:2019 6430 6263
Pokemon Scammed: MY Scizor That I Was Suppose To Get Back
The Story (What Happened): Ok. Originally It Was A Fair Trade. I Would Give Him Some Of The Power Items For Zapdos, Articuno And Mewtwo(Why Not Moltres I Dont Know lol) And I Asked Him If He Can Help Me Evolve My Scyther Into A Scizor And He Agreed. So He Got My Scizor And IMMEDIATLEY Disconnected From Wifi. I PM'ed Him Asking When Do I Get It Back And Still He Hasn't Replied Back.

Ayak22
1st June 2009, 9:57 PM
Another Edit:
They traded back, false alarm.

CRUSH10055
2nd June 2009, 6:52 AM
Name(on forum): WiFiGuest3150
In-game Name: I didn't note it, but since he hacks he could always change it.
Friend Code: 4640 5966 5973
Pokemon Scammed: None, but almost scammed off a Gamestp Deoxys.
The Story (What Happened):I posted on the Wi Fi chat to trade a Gamestp Deoxys for a SPACE C Deoxys. We set up a trade, but almost all of his team are hacks! Here is what hacks he had:

Lucario (English), Cherish Ball, OT: Mustafa (English), Location: Pokémon Event.
Jirachi (English), Cherish Ball, OT: Tanabata (Japanese), Location: Pokémon Fan Club.
Eevee (English), Cherish Ball, OT: (I don't remember it), Location: Pokémon Center.

I've got logs of the conversation:

Notice the heaps of ":)" he puts.

Even though you have Japanese Pokemon in english game, the Pokemon's name and OT will be in Japanese because my Shoko-tan Pichu is like that.
I'm kinda sorry to say this but WiFiGuest3150 is dumb.

[14:44] <Pingouin7> how do you expect a japanese event to have english name
[14:44] <WiFiGuest3150> changing language
[14:44] <WiFiGuest3150>
[14:44] <Pingouin7> you can't
[14:45] <WiFiGuest3150> yes we can
[14:45] <Pingouin7> then I'll have to not trade with you since you hack.
[14:45] <WiFiGuest3150> can we trade now i need some sleeep
[14:45] <WiFiGuest3150> well is fine

MidTownHD
6th June 2009, 1:07 PM
I finally got SCAMMED, by the guy below. It was a bitter-sweet experience.
Admin PLEASE Ban him...

Name in FORUM: DevilPunk
IN-Game Name: REAPER (maybe, not sure)
Friend Code: 1633 6128 6421
Pokemon scammed: my shiny Absol
What happened: this guy offered his T Distant Land Lugia and HO-OH for a UT shiny Absol. I traded my shiny Absol for ho-oh, stupid me, and then try to get Lugia next. He canceled the second trade three times. Then he left by disconnecting wifi or turning his DS off. I sent him a couple of PMs afterward and the only pm he sen back with the lame excuse "my wifi f'd up...blablabla..."

His original post with the offer:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=9810455#post9810455

Should I post the PMs as well?

espeon13x
16th June 2009, 6:26 PM
name;empoleon bonaparte

didnt get the rest i just noticed that he posted a pktopia pikachu "untouched" when it was level 50 with focus blast......i have had 2 pktopia pikas and they were both level 10, so he obviously is lying.

Spncrbrrtt
16th June 2009, 8:46 PM
Admin PLEASE Ban him...

What happened: this guy offered his T Distant Land Lugia and HO-OH for a UT shiny Absol. I traded my shiny Absol for ho-oh, stupid me, and then try to get Lugia next. He canceled the second trade three times. Then he left by disconnecting wifi or turning his DS off. I sent him a couple of PMs afterward and the only pm he sen back with the lame excuse "my wifi f'd up...blablabla..."

Glad I didn't trade with him. We were considering trading my Shiny rotom for Latias and Latios, both with Soul Dew. He probably would have turned it off after one.

Pingouin7
16th June 2009, 11:49 PM
name;empoleon bonaparte

didnt get the rest i just noticed that he posted a pktopia pikachu "untouched" when it was level 50 with focus blast......i have had 2 pktopia pikas and they were both level 10, so he obviously is lying.

Hum... Typing error maybe? -_-'

espeon13x
17th June 2009, 12:18 AM
maybe, except they wouldnt know focus blast if they were supposedly untouched.

BoneBurry
17th June 2009, 1:50 PM
Admin PLEASE Ban him...

Dude :O guess what pkmn I got from the GTS? A shiny absol, cuaght at mt coronet and it was met at lvl 39 :O here's my story, I traded with a guy (item for item) so we both traded *noob* pokemon to let them hold the item. then, I went to the GTS to see if my pokemon was still there or traded and I took the noob pokemon with me (by accident) and I wanted a absol really bad because I'm making a dark team, and there was this guy that offered a shiny absol lvl 50 for a bidoof (:O:O:O:O) of lvl 10 and under, quickly as hell I tried to get it (and I did get him) because the noo pkmn the guy traded was a BIDOOF :O so I have your absol now... not sure if it's yours, but it was ot: CHRIS.... PM if you want to talk or something

Pingouin7
18th June 2009, 2:13 AM
maybe, except they wouldnt know focus blast if they were supposedly untouched.

Yes, but maybe he thought he was typing UT on another Pok&#233;mon, or he just typed UT out of habit.

Dude :O guess what pkmn I got from the GTS? A shiny absol, cuaght at mt coronet and it was met at lvl 39 :O here's my story, I traded with a guy (item for item) so we both traded *noob* pokemon to let them hold the item. then, I went to the GTS to see if my pokemon was still there or traded and I took the noob pokemon with me (by accident) and I wanted a absol really bad because I'm making a dark team, and there was this guy that offered a shiny absol lvl 50 for a bidoof (:O:O:O:O) of lvl 10 and under, quickly as hell I tried to get it (and I did get him) because the noo pkmn the guy traded was a BIDOOF :O so I have your absol now... not sure if it's yours, but it was ot: CHRIS.... PM if you want to talk or something

How do you know his OT is CHRIS? He didn't state it in his post, as far as I know.

espeon13x
18th June 2009, 3:54 AM
yea, i was just saying beware.

BoneBurry
18th June 2009, 4:55 PM
Yes, but maybe he thought he was typing UT on another Pokémon, or he just typed UT out of habit.

How do you know his OT is CHRIS? He didn't state it in his post, as far as I know.

dude, you can't read very well, can you? I have his shiny absol in my freakn box right now, and there I saw it's OT... Learn how to read

Pingouin7
18th June 2009, 6:01 PM
YOU should read. Where did HE type his OT? I know that you said the OT on your Absol is CHRIS, but what tells you it is his Absol if he didn't state his OT?

BoneBurry
19th June 2009, 2:19 PM
YOU should read. Where did HE type his OT? I know that you said the OT on your Absol is CHRIS, but what tells you it is his Absol if he didn't state his OT?

Becausw it's really strange that it wouldn't be his, and I was only Geussing, and who the hell do you think I am? A hacker?

spyroflame0487
19th June 2009, 3:57 PM
XP....Actually it is CHRIS...I traded with him a little while ago. I told him to check the tread too, so he'll probably contact you BoneBurry.

itachi95
20th June 2009, 8:23 PM
Um, what if a classic ribbon says "a commemorative ribbon obtained at a mystery zone", is it legit?

J.T.
20th June 2009, 9:10 PM
Um, what if a classic ribbon says "a commemorative ribbon obtained at a mystery zone", is it legit?

Depends on the Pokemon and OT.

Pingouin7
20th June 2009, 9:50 PM
Name in the Wi-Fi chat: rigo
In-game Name: Rigo
Friend Code: It doesn't let us get the FC if we traded/battled at least once with someone.
Pokemon Scammed: Eigakan Darkrai
The Story (What Happened): I was trading him an Eigakan Darkrai for a SPACE C Deoxys, but his Deoxys is hacked, because the space between SPACE and C is bigger (As if there were two spaces.) When you Pok&#233;sav a Pok&#233;mon, if you input a space, it uses the Japanese format for spaces, and it's bigger, that's why it is hacked.

I don't know if he'll be willing to trade Darkrai back to me, since I can't contact him right now, but if he doesn't wants to trade back, I'll tell here.

kirkeastment
21st June 2009, 12:04 AM

lol, what a great story, so you claim to have been lucky enough to find this persons absol on the GTS.

First thing wrong with that(if it is his, which i'm 100&#37; sure it is), why would someone scam another person out of a shiny absol, then chuck it on the GTS for a bidoof.

Answer : They wouldn't, it makes no sense, 99% of scammers are scammers for personal gain.

I think the reason your posting here saying that is because you and DevilPunk are one in the same.

But hey, lets look for some sort of proof:

You tell a member "GOLDEN PURE", by way of visitor message:

anways, GOLDEN PURE, ADD MY NEW ACCOUNT:
DevilPunk

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7454/45231332.th.jpg (http://img199.imageshack.us/i/45231332.jpg/)

You posted that VM a day after DevilPunk joins the forums, coincidence(i think not) proving that you've got multiple accounts.

Steer well clear of both of them.

Thats just my two cents on the matter.

Pingouin7
21st June 2009, 1:45 AM
lol, what a great story, so you claim to have been lucky enough to find this persons absol on the GTS.

First thing wrong with that(if it is his, which i'm 100&#37; sure it is), why would someone scam another person out of a shiny absol, then chuck it on the GTS for a bidoof.

Answer : They wouldn't, it makes no sense, 99% of scammers are scammers for personal gain.

I think the reason your posting here saying that is because you and DevilPunk are one in the same.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7454/45231332.th.jpg (http://img199.imageshack.us/i/45231332.jpg/)

You posted that VM a day after DevilPunk joins the forums, coincidence(i think not) proving that you've got multiple accounts.

If he was smart, he would have told him in PM instead of somewhere everyone can see him breaking the rules.

[/case]

SkittyOnWailord
21st June 2009, 1:54 PM

It means that you have either battled againsed or traded for a badly hacked Pokemon. You can read more details about it here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9498291&postcount=1310).

Pingouin7
21st June 2009, 8:51 PM
It means that you have either battled againsed or traded for a hacked Pokemon. You can read more details about it here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9498291&postcount=1310).

Actually, it means that you battled or traded with someone who has badly hacked Pokémon. It doesn't means that you battled against one or traded for one.

Lucario625
21st June 2009, 8:57 PM
Actually, it means that you battled or traded with someone who has badly hacked Pok&#233;mon. It doesn't means that you battled against one or traded for one.

My friend used a hack to get darkrai/arceus/shaymin, so should be worried about the ribbons? (I have fought all three of them with my legit darkrai/shaymin) And what qualifies as a "badly" hacked pokemon?

Pingouin7
21st June 2009, 10:07 PM
Badly hacked = Pok&#233;sav.
Hacked = AR.

So, using Pok&#233;sav should do it, but the AR shouldn't make the description change.

Lucario625
22nd June 2009, 12:35 AM
Badly hacked = Pokésav.
Hacked = AR.

So, using Pokésav should do it, but the AR shouldn't make the description change.

What is the pokesav/AR? I don't (and never have) hacked so I don't know what they are

BoneBurry
22nd June 2009, 8:16 AM

First thing wrong with that(if it is his, which i'm 100% sure it is), why would someone scam another person out of a shiny absol, then chuck it on the GTS for a bidoof.

hahaha, I'm lauhging my *** of... finally somebody who found out. That took you guys a longer time then I expected...

If he was smart, he would have told him in PM instead of somewhere everyone can see him breaking the rules.

[/case]
I've planned this all allong you dumb ***... I was just waiting for a fool like MidTownHD to come by and trade 2-1 pkmn, and then trade his own shiny as the first pkmn. And still, this scam is the most usual one, and still nobody thinks bright and thinks that she or he can't TRUST anybody on a forum, ebcause you dont KNOW anybody on the forum.

Lucazard
22nd June 2009, 10:17 AM
Badly hacked = Pokésav.
Hacked = AR.

So, using Pokésav should do it, but the AR shouldn't make the description change.

If this is true then alot of people's games are already flagged it's like swine flu, once someone trades with a SAVer they trade another and all of a sudden 100's of people have it then 1000's. Is there any way else to get rid of it?

SkittyOnWailord
22nd June 2009, 3:40 PM
Actually, it means that you battled or traded with someone who has badly hacked Pokémon. It doesn't means that you battled against one or traded for one.

You're right. I misquoted myself. :p

If this is true then alot of people's games are already flagged it's like swine flu, once someone trades with a SAVer they trade another and all of a sudden 100's of people have it then 1000's. Is there any way else to get rid of it?

Pretty much. I did list a few ways to get it back to normal in the link in my last post though.

itachi95
22nd June 2009, 4:11 PM
It means that you have either battled againsed or traded for a badly hacked Pokemon. You can read more details about it here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9498291&postcount=1310).

Ok then, I'll have to wait for the NZ Jirachi, or the Shokoton Pichu events in the US(so I don't give away swine flu=D).

Lol, im cursed.^_^

MidTownHD
23rd June 2009, 1:28 AM
SkittyonWailord, is anybody gonna ban this guy?
Not his account, but IP ban or permanent ban...

hahaha, I'm lauhging my *** of... finally somebody who found out. That took you guys a longer time then I expected...

I've planned this all allong you dumb ***... I was just waiting for a fool like MidTownHD to come by and trade 2-1 pkmn, and then trade his own shiny as the first pkmn. And still, this scam is the most usual one, and still nobody thinks bright and thinks that she or he can't TRUST anybody on a forum, ebcause you dont KNOW anybody on the forum.

andrespieck
23rd June 2009, 3:30 AM
Name in the Wi-Fi chat: afterthesun
In-game Name: I don't remember
Friend Code: 0860 3583 9706
Pokemon Scammed: Shiny sneasel
The Story (What Happened): I was trading him a shiny sneasel for a Mew, but the mew is hacked it is level 3. I know i shouldn't trade him but i didn't know if mew could be obtained at level 3 since it's the first time i'm playing a pokemon game. A friend of mine told me it was hacked because the lowest level you can get mew at is level 5 so I pm'd him saying it was a hack, he said he got the mew from the esmerald version of a friend. I pm'd him back saying i wanted my sneasel back but he hasn't answer for 2 days.

Pingouin7
23rd June 2009, 4:41 AM
Actually, the lowest level you can get Mew at is Lv. 10.

andrespieck
23rd June 2009, 6:02 AM
Actually, the lowest level you can get Mew at is Lv. 10.

Then my friend's mew is hacked too lol.

pkfan
23rd June 2009, 6:29 AM

actually a mew of emerald can only be obtained at lvl 30, event mews are at lvl 10

SkittyOnWailord
23rd June 2009, 11:48 AM
SkittyonWailord, is anybody gonna ban this guy?
Not his account, but IP ban or permanent ban...

I just banned him. Sorry it took so long.

Pingouin7
23rd June 2009, 9:23 PM

Let me guess... The Mew's OT is Nintend and the ID is 01234?

andrespieck
23rd June 2009, 11:50 PM
Let me guess... The Mew's OT is Nintend and the ID is 01234?

Yeah. Why?

Pingouin7
24th June 2009, 12:48 AM
Because it's the most common hacked Mew.

pkfan
24th June 2009, 9:49 PM
I have a quetion... a palcity lucario can have the 07150 ID number? because in every place it&#180;s ID is 07157... please answer me because then I could get scammed...

kirkeastment
24th June 2009, 10:33 PM
I have a quetion... a palcity lucario can have the 07150 ID number? because in every place it´s ID is 07157... please answer me because then I could get scammed...

the PALCITY Lucario has a set ID and Nature so if its not Modest with an ID of 07157, then its hacked.

pkfan
24th June 2009, 10:34 PM
the PALCITY Lucario has a set ID and Nature so if its not Modest with an ID of 07157, then its hacked.

okay thank you...

bluejay12357
25th June 2009, 8:27 PM
i have a question

i got a saikyou milotic and the name is さいきょう(saikyou) and the ID is 12157...which means its legit

but the thing is that my milotic is shiny

does that mean that either my milotic is hacked or that i have a really lucky milotic.

The Flash
25th June 2009, 9:08 PM
my brother got 8 shaymin off the GTS...they were all hacked. and he gave up a Ho-oH with pokerus, giratina, heatran, darkrai, celebi. He got ripped off bad. But at least we can get more Ho-oh in HG/SS

Pingouin7
25th June 2009, 10:01 PM
bluejay, this Milotic is hacked.

The Flash: >_< *facepalm*

espeon13x
25th June 2009, 10:10 PM
hey, i got a mew that i believe is legit, it has the ID number of 50716, which is the correct number for a Hadou(wave) mew, is there any way i can tell if it is totally legit?

bluejay12357
25th June 2009, 10:19 PM
pingouin...i dnt mean to contradict myself but im japanese so went on some japanese sites...apparently they orignally come in shiny form

epseon...lol check if the OT is ハドウ Cuz thats the Ot for the movie mew

espeon13x
25th June 2009, 10:42 PM
kk, thanks, and that looks right.

and i just checked it is legit, thank you.

SkittyOnWailord
27th June 2009, 9:59 AM
pingouin...i dnt mean to contradict myself but im japanese so went on some japanese sites...apparently they orignally come in shiny form

Sorry to tell you, but it is hacked. There was a rumor a while back that the first of each event was shiny, but that was proven false. 4th gen events are set to be either always shiny or always not shiny. None of them are "randomly shiny".

bluejay12357
27th June 2009, 1:31 PM
o thats a bummer...

Weakling
27th June 2009, 3:29 PM
What is the limit on Japanese letters when naming a Pokemon?

Because I might have been scammmed...

bluejay12357
27th June 2009, 3:33 PM
5...and im 100% sure cuz i have the japanese version and i just double checked

Weakling
27th June 2009, 3:36 PM
Ok thanks, thought it was 4 and had a 5 letter shiny Latios :)

bluejay12357
27th June 2009, 3:37 PM
haha lol the normal name for latios in japanese is ラティオス

Just check to see if the characters match

Weakling
27th June 2009, 3:52 PM
Now how do I check a bunch of boxes :p

Weakling
27th June 2009, 3:53 PM
Now how do I check a bunch of boxes :p

bluejay12357
27th June 2009, 5:17 PM
Haha thats not my fault =P

Weakling
27th June 2009, 6:27 PM
I meant ラティオス ;)

Pingouin7
28th June 2009, 2:52 AM
Well, I had traded for an hacked SPACE C Deoxys with some person on the SPP-Wifi. That doesn't matters anymore now, since I've put it on the GTS and chain-traded Deoxys'es Lv. 70 and up, and got an UT SPACE C Deoxys, wich looks legit (The one I had first received in a trade was not-so-obviously legit...)

Just to tell you don't have to ban the guy that traded with me.

espeon13x
28th June 2009, 4:17 AM
hey, weakling, do you know the Japanese name for latias???

Pingouin7
28th June 2009, 4:39 AM
The Japanese name for Latias is the same as Latios, but the 4th symbol is "A" instead of "O".

espeon13x
28th June 2009, 4:48 AM
k, cool, i think mine is totally legit, thanks alot.

Brennenstuhl
30th June 2009, 7:27 PM
Name(on forum): TaddyEevee

In-game Name: Captain

Friend Code: 3652 2229 9643

Pokemon Scammed: Lapras w/ Pokerus (and a Custap Berry I gave along with it to be nice)

The Story: He was offering a Shaymin for any pokemon with a Pokerus (I thought he cloned since he was offering a Shaymin). Since I only infect good ones, I offered a Lapras with the Pokerus. Even though he already had a pokerus pokemon he accepted the offer. I even threw in a Custap Berry to be nice. When I first found out it was hacked, I assumed he had got it from someone else and didn't know. Then I found him offering a Celebii or a shaymin for something else.

Pingouin7
30th June 2009, 7:42 PM
What are the details about the shaymin? We can't help if we don't know. It could be perfectly legit, you know.

Nickname:
OT:
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue)
ID:
EVs (if known/estimated):
IVs (if known/calculated):
Nature:
Characteristic:
Ability:
Moves:
Current Level:
Level Caught at:
Fateful Encounter? (Yes/No):
Location received:
Current Stats:
Pokeball caught in:

sh1n1esR0ck
30th June 2009, 7:47 PM
What are the details about the shaymin? We can't help if we don't know. It could be perfectly legit, you know.

Nickname:
OT:
OT Gender: (red/pink or blue)
ID:
EVs (if known/estimated):
IVs (if known/calculated):
Nature:
Characteristic:
Ability:
Moves:
Current Level:
Level Caught at:
Fateful Encounter? (Yes/No):
Location received:
Current Stats:
Pokeball caught in:

they need to make a quick reference where you can see the details about the events. so people dont get scammed

Pingouin7
30th June 2009, 9:25 PM
Huh... What are you talking about?

bluejay12357
30th June 2009, 10:39 PM
like a page where you can look up IDs and names of an event pokemon easily and fast

Brennenstuhl
30th June 2009, 11:04 PM
I already had the Shaymin checked, it was hacked.

Ranana_floumn
2nd July 2009, 4:58 AM
Thanks a whole lot... this is exactly what we needed. Hopefully the problem is solved now.

By the way, do the DP Battle and Trade Sub-Forum still have a purpose? Since now there is a new system.

Pingouin7
3rd July 2009, 6:03 PM
They have the same purpose of trading and battling...

itachi95
4th July 2009, 10:43 AM
Can a 10 ANIV Blaziken be shiny, cause I have one.

Prince Amrod
4th July 2009, 4:57 PM
that depends on where they are from. american 10 ANIVS can be shiny but other variations cannot

danielni
4th July 2009, 5:31 PM
yes i have a 100% legit shiny 10 ANIV celebi so shiny 10 ANIVS that are from America can be shiny.

funkymonkey
5th July 2009, 7:27 AM
Your EDIT shows it is probably hacked w/o a doubt.

TheGrimHeaper
9th July 2009, 2:13 AM
im PRETTY SURE i have a hacked deoxys(came with my platinum) seeing how it says "met at mining museum"

Shiny Glameow
9th July 2009, 10:35 AM
im PRETTY SURE i have a hacked deoxys(came with my platinum) seeing how it says "met at mining museum"

Hacked,you can't get them at the mining museum

SkittyOnWailord
9th July 2009, 2:45 PM
Please remember that this thread is for reporting someone that has scammed you, not asking if your Pokemon is hacked. For help finding out if your Pokemon is hacked, post in this thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=358447).

Mewtwo152
16th July 2009, 11:22 PM
I almost got ripped off, does that count for anything?
John The Greek wanted my Shokotan Pichu, and offered me some shinies for it.
They were a Scizor, Lugia or Absol.
I said I wanted Lugia, and when we were about to trade, I checked it's stats, and the Trainer Memo section listed it being from Victory Road, met at level 99. I didn't trade, because when I saw this, I dropped out.
But he still offered me a hack, one that was being offered in his sig, no less.

rocko
16th July 2009, 11:24 PM
yeah he offered me that too

ancient pray
17th July 2009, 2:39 PM
Name(on forum): lup3nd
In-game Name: didn't ask for it
Friend Code: 1763 0490 7739
Pokemon Scammed: hard to explain, read the story...
The Story (What Happened): I traded 6 of my shnies for 4 of his events, one of them was a 10 ANIV entei. when we aere done trading, I checked the entei up, and it had 2 spaces between 10 and ANIV, and that means it's a hack. therefor I want to report this guy. I traded the entei to light venusaur who gave me a real 10 ANIV entei in return (she knows it's a hack, that's why we traded, she wanted to have it)

Light Venusaur
17th July 2009, 2:58 PM
The Story (What Happened): I traded 6 of my shnies for 4 of his events, one of them was a 10 ANIV entei. when we aere done trading, I checked the entei up, and it had 2 spaces between 10 and ANIV, and that means it's a hack. therefor I want to report this guy. I traded the entei to light venusaur who gave me a real 10 ANIV entei in return (she knows it's a hack, that's why we traded, she wanted to have it)

Yep & here's the "Quote Tree":

could you hack check this: my entei has 2 spaces between 10 and ANIV instead of the usual 1 space btween 10 and ANIV. is this a hack? everything else looks fine, may 14, 2007 is it's date.
Jump on the Wi-FI & I'll look @ it.
*If it is~I'll take it off your hands (for now: a Rhyhorn egg) for a legit one.
I'm on my way ~ thanks
Yeah your ;244;'s hacked. (after looking @ SPP's list of events)
hell
I'll see if the GTS will let me clone.
and how can it btw be that your Aura mew is form apr,9. 2009?
I got it in a GTS trade.
Also the ;244; (my one) has been cloned, want me to take the hacked one from you?
yes please, I'm on my way. do you have any legit UT mew's?
I'll bring them with me...just "highlight" what you want cloned.
thanks, I will, thanks alot. I won't report you, but the other one's gonna get busted, it's the 3rd ime I get a hacked 10 aniv entei. first one was caught in great ball, second hack had hydro pump, fly surf and rock smash :S and now this one xD
Edit: I don't mind reciving hacks for legit (from friends ONLY).

L3GNDKILLA
17th July 2009, 3:47 PM
Name(on forum):Pikachu4ever
In-game Name:cathal
Friend Code:3266 3299 6480
Pokemon Scammed:shokotan pichu for three shiny regis and eigakan shaymin for a shiny giratina
The Story (What Happened):well we were going to trade my shokotan pichu and eigakan shaymin for his three shiny regis and giratina. first i got giratina ang got the three regis for my pichu and afterwards i looked and the info said met apparentley at lv 50 in the area there in im not sur bout giratina but have a suspicion

Pingouin7
18th July 2009, 2:13 AM
... No. Try to type your sentences in a way that we can understand.

Mewtwo152
19th July 2009, 5:37 AM
Yeah, really KILLA. It's not 1337 to do that.
But you could always have checked the Trainer Memo BEFORE trading.

Ampy
19th July 2009, 5:41 AM

You have some nerve.... scamming people... stop being a jerk and be quiet, no one wants to hear you calling people fool

EDIT: And by the way, before trading always look at the trainer memo. I got a shiny Giratina, caught at lv. 100 on accident by someone, I can't remember who, and I was really mad =[

L3GNDKILLA
19th July 2009, 2:34 PM
the thing is i didnt have enough time to read coz i was goin out shopping with my mum

Pingouin7
19th July 2009, 8:57 PM
Then it's your problem. Don't come off crying about it.

L3GNDKILLA
19th July 2009, 9:56 PM
im not crying im only asking for help

junior640661
20th July 2009, 3:02 AM
hey if i ripped anyone off im sorry because i dont know if they are legit or not i get most pokes from trade

Lup3nd
20th July 2009, 11:31 AM

Wow, you pm me right after we trade, and I tell you I'll trade back immediately, and you still report me?

EDIT: Also, why would I trade you 3 legit events, and then purposely trade you one hack? Obviously, it was just a mistake. I've traded with many people on this site, and none of them have had this problem. I have no reason to do such a thing on purpose. One shiny or so is not worth it.

ancient pray
20th July 2009, 11:51 AM
everything is settled now. trade backs are done, I take back my report.

Alanistic
20th July 2009, 9:47 PM
Can I ask a question on the dates shown on Pokemon - I have a few events I traded and they have quite recent dates but are old GBA events. Is the date the date they were originally caught or the date they migrated to Sinnoh?

Prince Amrod
20th July 2009, 9:50 PM
date they were migrated

Alanistic
20th July 2009, 9:53 PM
date they were migrated

Thanks for the quick answer. Thats what I thought.

Pingouin7
21st July 2009, 3:38 AM
Can I ask a question on the dates shown on Pokemon - I have a few events I traded and they have quite recent dates but are old GBA events. Is the date the date they were originally caught or the date they migrated to Sinnoh?

Additionally, there is no such thing as date on the GBA games, so it couldn't be recorded.

Pokemon Trainer Allan
21st July 2009, 5:49 AM
Wow, you pm me right after we trade, and I tell you I'll trade back immediately, and you still report me?

EDIT: Also, why would I trade you 3 legit events, and then purposely trade you one hack? Obviously, it was just a mistake. I've traded with many people on this site, and none of them have had this problem. I have no reason to do such a thing on purpose. One shiny or so is not worth it.

You're still a hacker. Which should be an outright ban.

Lup3nd
21st July 2009, 7:38 AM
You're still a hacker. Which should be an outright ban.

One: I didn't hack it. I traded him a Pokemon that I thought was legit, as I obtained it from someone else, and it turned out to be hacked. I offered to trade back immediately.

Two: I traded you a legit Darkrai, as well as something else, so why are you accusing me of trying to rip people off?

Melloyu
21st July 2009, 1:12 PM
Name(on forum): uae saif
In-game Name: didn't asked for
Friend Code: 2106 6069 8095
Pokemon Scammed: none, I blew off the deal before trading.
The Story (What Happened): He was offering 4 shinies agianst a World08 Lucario. I pmed him about it and the deal was made. Before the trading I checked his pokemon and then found out his shiny typhlosion was from Pokesav. I knew this because a friend of mine had the same typhlosion, with the same OT and ID and said he got it from pokesav.

The OT is Kamron
The ID is 44310

So I didn't trust it and I blew off the deal >_>

i am loking for world08 lucario
offring 4 shinys for world08 lucario
shiny golem
shiny typhlosion
shiny trapinch
shiny staryu

^ his original post ^

Captain Pedro
24th July 2009, 2:43 PM
Name(on forum): deathheart
In-game Name: Didn't Check
Friend Code: 1977 5997 1386
Pokemon Scammed: Shiny Lv. 1 Rash Natured Dratini UT
The Story (What Happened): I contacted him offering a Shokotan Pichu for any shinies he may have. He said the Shiny Dratini and I told him I'll take that. We got onto Wi-Fi and we made the trade, but WHILE in the middle of trading, he D/C and has the Shokotan Pichu, but not the Dratini. I currently have just the Shokotan as well. Where did the Dratini go? I'm pretty sure it didn't just disappear...

deathheart
24th July 2009, 3:05 PM
the reason for the d/c is because i have really bad wifi and i have no idea what happen to the dratini

Captain Pedro
24th July 2009, 3:10 PM
the reason for the d/c is because i have really bad wifi and i have no idea what happen to the dratini

Pokemon don't disapeer.

SkittyOnWailord
24th July 2009, 3:15 PM
Pokemon don't disapeer.

Actualy if someone's Wi-Fi goes out in the midle of a trade then it's possible for each person to end up with the same Pokemon and have the other one disapear. It happened to me once and we both ended up with the same 10 ANIV Latios and the other Pokemon was gone. This happens because it saves on one game a split-second before the other. And it the signal goes out before the 2nd game has saves then the Pokemon gets "cloned".

Prince Amrod
24th July 2009, 3:17 PM
It is essentially the same cloning system that existed in the old days of red and blue when turning off the game boy during a trade was the only way to clone a pokemon. Its just happened to have stuck around through the years.

deathheart
24th July 2009, 3:18 PM
sweet a new cloning method, but im sorry about your dratini

Captain Pedro
24th July 2009, 3:19 PM

So I just got nothin. Gave a free Shokatan Pichu.

SkittyOnWailord
24th July 2009, 3:21 PM

Yeah, it's not really a scam if you didn't do it on purpose. And it's not a relyable cloning method because you can't garantee which Pokemon will be cloned and which one will be deleted.

Though deathheart, out of kindness I would offer something for the Pichu that you got for free.

Captain Pedro
24th July 2009, 3:23 PM
Yeah, it's not really a scam if you didn't do it on purpose. And it's not a relyable cloning method because you can't garantee which Pokemon will be cloned and which one will be deleted.

Though deathheart, out of kindness I would offer something for the Pichu.

Or it could of been planed....

SkittyOnWailord
24th July 2009, 3:24 PM
Or it could of been planed....

For what gain? He could have got the same result be giving you the Dratini instead of the Pichu.

The Flash
24th July 2009, 3:31 PM
For what gain? He could have got the same result be giving you the Dratini instead of the Pichu.

But what if he's lying? death heart could say he doesn't have the dratini, but really does. Captain pedro could say he doesn't have the dratini but maybe he does. we don't know and don't have a way to prove it. either way, it would be nice if deathheart gave some sort of collateral or give's the cloned pichu back. Because all thats happened is that deathheart traded in his dratini and got a super awesome PCP.

Captain Pedro
24th July 2009, 3:35 PM
But what if he's lying? death heart could say he doesn't have the dratini, but really does. Captain pedro could say he doesn't have the dratini but maybe he does. we don't know and don't have a way to prove it. either way, it would be nice if deathheart gave some sort of collateral or give's the cloned pichu back. Because all thats happened is that deathheart traded in his dratini and got a super awesome PCP.

It is resolved,I got a Shiny Clamperl instead. Its not the same but its better then nothin.

Prince Amrod
24th July 2009, 3:35 PM
if deatheart has the PCP then he wont have the dratini, ive experienced this glitch with past trades. one of the pokemon permanently disappears. in this case the dratini. ther would be no gain in captain pedro reporting him here if the trade was successfully completed either

deathheart
24th July 2009, 3:36 PM
lol my name is cleared thank goodness

XParasite
28th July 2009, 10:59 PM
Name(on forum): Drumlinekid
In-game Name: Dont recall
Friend Code: 1290 5617 9231
Pokemon Scammed: Ho-oh
The Story (What Happened): Drumline has been offering up a "legit ho-oh" in the trade forums under that pokemons thread, asking for a latias. I jumped on the offer to get ho-oh in my pokedex as im nearly done with the johto section, and had a couple of spare latias from the multiple 3rd gen playthroughs ive done. I look through the Ho-oh stats as we are connected, and its suspicous, but i go ahead and make the trade anyways cause im a bit impatient. After more research, i do find confirmation it is hacked, which I did post in the "Is this hacked" thread on serebii. (I can if needed post a screen shot of this.) Stated it was met at level 19 and near perfect IVs as well. I message him through serebii asking how it was legit with the info I found off of it, and all his response was "IDK bro i just got it 3 days ago myself I was trying to figure that out myself".

So even if he did get it in a trade himself and was told it was legit, yet knew something was suspicious, he should not be offering it up to others as legit. I didnt really lose anything, but someone else might.

Captain Pedro
28th July 2009, 11:03 PM
Name(on forum): Drumlinekid
In-game Name: Dont recall
Friend Code: 1290 5617 9231
Pokemon Scammed: Ho-oh
The Story (What Happened): Drumline has been offering up a "legit ho-oh" in the trade forums under that pokemons thread, asking for a latias. I jumped on the offer to get ho-oh in my pokedex as im nearly done with the johto section, and had a couple of spare latias from the multiple 3rd gen playthroughs ive done. I look through the Ho-oh stats as we are connected, and its suspicous, but i go ahead and make the trade anyways cause im a bit impatient. After more research, i do find confirmation it is hacked, which I did post in the "Is this hacked" thread on serebii. (I can if needed post a screen shot of this.) Stated it was met at level 19 and near perfect IVs as well. I message him through serebii asking how it was legit with the info I found off of it, and all his response was "IDK bro i just got it 3 days ago myself I was trying to figure that out myself".

So even if he did get it in a trade himself and was told it was legit, yet knew something was suspicious, he should not be offering it up to others as legit. I didnt really lose anything, but someone else might.

If you checked it out how did you not see it was met at LV.19 and the IV's might be good because if it was level uped you dont no were the EV's went.

XParasite
28th July 2009, 11:13 PM
Ev training will make all but one category of ivs all 31s? And like I said, I am not reporting this for myself, as I got the dex entry and didnt really lose anything, but someone else may lose more in the future.

Captain Pedro
28th July 2009, 11:14 PM
Ev training will make all but one category of ivs all 31s? And like I said, I am not reporting this for myself, as I got the dex entry and didnt really lose anything, but someone else may lose more in the future.

The EV's would be put in and they were never recorded.The only one with the Ho-oh now is you,unless it is a clone.

John The Greek
31st July 2009, 6:06 PM
I almost got ripped off, does that count for anything?
John The Greek wanted my Shokotan Pichu, and offered me some shinies for it.
They were a Scizor, Lugia or Absol.
I said I wanted Lugia, and when we were about to trade, I checked it's stats, and the Trainer Memo section listed it being from Victory Road, met at level 99. I didn't trade, because when I saw this, I dropped out.
But he still offered me a hack, one that was being offered in his sig, no less.

As I have probably said I didn't know that it was hacked!!!
A friend of mine found it for me and I wasn't in Serebii that period!!!
Why should I know that it was hacked!!!!
Also I release it right after that!!!
And why should I wan't to trouble myself!!!

Melloyu
31st July 2009, 6:22 PM
As I have probably said I didn't know that it was hacked!!!A friend of mine found it for me and I wasn't in Serebii that period!!!
Why should I know that it was hacked!!!!
Also I release it right after that!!!
And why should I wan't to trouble myself!!!

... so "Victory Road, met at level 99." didn't sound strange in your ears :S?
come on... you knew it was a hacked pokemon =.=
this hack is SOOOOOOOOO obvious

funkymonkey
31st July 2009, 6:30 PM
... so "Victory Road, met at level 99." didn't sound strange in your ears :S?
come on... you knew it was a hacked pokemon =.=
this hack is SOOOOOOOOO obvious
I guess he forgot to check it. Idk. We make mistakes. I mean, no one got scammed here, so get over it. Since he got it from a friend, he might have assumed it was legit. But idk, I don't know the whole story of how he got it or whatever. But I wouldn't be dumb enough to offer like that, so there has to be a mistake somewhere.