PDA

View Full Version : The Pokemon Video Games Club!!

Torpoleon
26th December 2008, 12:22 AM
Hi, everyone! I still have the Piplup and evo club, I just wanted to start another one.
Rules:
1- Follow all SPPf Rules.
2- Don't one line!
3- Don't SPAM!
4- Only discuss Pokemon Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed LeafGreen Diamond, Pearl, Platinum Versions.
5- Fan Art must be about the above games.
6- No flaming, trolling or bashing other members .
7- Asking to be co owner or mod results in a warning.
8- I wont give give a day for somone to change a one line like a what I previously do.
9- Whining over a warning gets you another one.
10- If you post here during a ban you have of any sort than I will report you post to the Club Mods.
11- I will hire 2 co owners and 2 mods and they can't be from the Piplup and Evo Club!
12- Use proper grammar. No ^^, 0_o etc and NO SMILIES!
13- Do not discuss games that you think should be relased like Shiny Gold or a Gold/Silver Remake. Only games that are at least out in Japan.
14- No double, triple, etc posts please.
15- You must put in your 1st post that you want to join or else you wont be accepted.

Warning/Ban System for Breaking My Club's Rules
1- 1st warning
2- 2nd warning
3- 3rd warning
4- One Week Ban
5- One Month Ban
6- PERMABAN!!
Some people shouldn't get passed the 1st warning!

Members:
Torpoleon-Owner
TurtwigFan1-Member
Mr. Joker-Member
Stoc15-Member
Dark Cacturne-Member-1st warning
Brando95-Member
Blue Snover-Membr
Ruby Kun-Member
S.Bustathedog-Member-1st Warning
Fango Pango-Member
Raichu{Andrew}
a person-Member
Icydragon0605-Member

Banned Members:
None

Fan Art:
None

Topics:
Which of the Pokemon Games do you have?
Which of the Pokemon Games do you want?
What is your favorite Pokemon Game (out of the RPG's) of all time?
Did you cheat in any of the games, if so which ones?
How were you introduced to th Pokemon Video games?
What will be your Platinum Team? Iclude any other imformation.
Out of all the Pokemon games which one do you think is designed to be the most complicated.

Anyone can make topics as long as they want and as many as they want! Topics keep life in clubs!

With that said and done, let's get busy!

TurtwigFan1
28th December 2008, 3:25 PM
Hey Torpoleon! I'm not a co-owner or mod from the Piplup club!

I'd say my favourite game is either Pokémon Emerald or Platinum, due to both Rayquaza and Giratina and the Battle Frontier! Platinum has the best storyline in my opinion, and the best Gyms.

Torpoleon
28th December 2008, 3:40 PM
OK! You are in TurtwigFan1. To make you co owner or mod, I have to see how you do in this club and if you are active.

New Topics:
Pokemon Silver, LeafGreen, Emerald and Pearl Versions!

Pokemon Platinum Version but it isn't out!

TurtwigFan1
28th December 2008, 3:51 PM

I have Yellow, LeafGreen, Emerald, Diamond and Pearl.

Pokémon Platinum and a Crystal that works!

New topic:

What's your favourite Pokémon Game (out of the RPG's) of all time?

Platinum, because it's just like DP but with the Battle Frontier.

Torpoleon
28th December 2008, 3:58 PM
When we get more members, I was thinking that I can start a tournament. It can't be with Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal because there are different Link Cabls and some people might not have it. I will have seperate tournaments. One for Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen and FireRed and one for Diamond, Pearl and so Platinum! More imformation when the tme comes!

What's your favorite Pokemon Game (out of the RPG's) of all time?
Platinum, hands down. I really want it but I need to wait until Mar. 22, 2009.

Dark Cacturne
28th December 2008, 4:43 PM
Yo Torpoleon, I'm a die-hard pokémon fan, so I'd like to join this club.

These are the games I have:
Red
Yellow
Silver
Crystal
LeafGrean
Sapphire
Emerald
Pearl

That'll be all, I hope I'm in.

Stoc15
28th December 2008, 4:46 PM
This is a cromulent club, and it embiggens my love for the Pokemon video games. And, I love them so much, that I have played all of the games to date, except Platinum, and have beaten the whole thing. Anyway, time to answer the topics!

I have Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed, Diamond, and Pearl.

The only one I need right now is Platinum, which is the only game of Pokemon I don't have.

Probably Crystal. When I was little, it was the first ever game I got and I have loved it from the start. It was fun too, because I had beat every trainer in the game once and had caught every single Pokemon at least twice.

Mr. Joker
28th December 2008, 4:49 PM
Hello I would love to join this club! I have/had all games and beat all of them!
Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Saphire (x2), Ruby, Emerald (x2), Diamond, Pearl
Which of the Pokemon Gamesdo you want?
Platinum and another copy of diamond/pearl
What's your favourite Pokémon Game (out of the RPG's) of all time?
Crystal or yellow (I love the following pica!!!)

Torpoleon
28th December 2008, 4:54 PM
You are all in! Weclome! Dark Cacturne, you could have shown the gams you have with the exact topic name. That is minor thouhso no need to worry! Oh, and people, you can talk about FireRed and LeafGreen. I just added tem as the games in Rule #4!

New topic:
Did you cheat in any of the games if so, which ones?
Pokemon Pearl for a complete PokeDex and othe things which I totally regret. I saw 386 Pokemon! I shouldn't have cheated!

Stoc15
28th December 2008, 4:58 PM
Did you cheat in any of the games? If so, which one(s)?
I'm sad to say I cheated in my Diamond copy before I restarted it. I got the complete Pokedex, Master Balls galore, Rare Candies (for leveling up in local battles), and catching other people's Pokemon. Good thing I restarted it!

Dark Cacturne
28th December 2008, 5:07 PM
You are all in! Weclome! Dark Cacturne, you could have shown the gams you have with the exact topic name. That is minor thouhso no need to worry! Oh, and people, you can talk about FireRed and LeafGreen. I just added tem as the games in Rule #4!

New topic:
Did you cheat in any of the games if so, which ones?
Pokemon Pearl for a complete PokeDex and othe things which I totally regret. I saw 386 Pokemon! I shouldn't have cheated!

Thank you Torpoleon, oh and I know that, but I just forgot to look at the exact question.

Platinum

Pearl, aah great memories, I played it day and night.

Nah, where's the fun in that? :)

Brando95
28th December 2008, 6:41 PM
I'd like to join this club! I wasn't about to join it once I saw that there were no smilies.
*looks at above post*
Hmm... somebody's a rebel.

All but, Red, Green, or Platinum

Platinum

Diamond and Pearl! Soon to be Platinum. Or Remakes of Gold and Silver if they ever come out. Talking about them is not allowed though. I'm just going to shut up now.

None! I never cheat. I try to get as many pokemon as possible without cheating in my Diamond Game. It is very hard though.

Torpoleon
28th December 2008, 6:44 PM
To Dark Cacturne: No smilies! 1st warning for you.
To Brando: You are in!
To everyone: If you break the rules, even on accident, I will give you a warning.

TurtwigFan1
28th December 2008, 7:00 PM

Absolutely none. I'm not a cheater, and there's no fun in that! I'd rather capture my Pokémon fair and square than have a complete Pokédex full of Action Replayed Pokémon. I got my Mew fairly, and all of my legendaries so why start cheating now?

Blue Snover
29th December 2008, 1:17 AM
I'd like to join as per your invite Torp.

Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond & Pearl

Platinum, it's not out here yet and it's the only one i don't have

Ruby_Kun
29th December 2008, 1:32 AM
I'd would like to join please! Also I'm not a member of the Piplup and evo club.

I have Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, and Pearl.

Ever since it came out in Japan I've been wanting Platinum so much.

Gold, Silver, and Crystal are my all time favorites. I think they're the best because there are so many cool features on it. My all time favorite feature is that you can enter Kanto as well as Johto.

Only once when I was younger. My friend showed me the duplicating dheat on my Silver version. He made me four duplicates of my Eevee so I could have five in all. Later I duplicated my Feraligatr.

Torpoleon
29th December 2008, 2:25 AM
Welcome, Blue Snover and Ruby Kun! You don't need to say if you were a member from the Piplup and Evo Club because I know who is and isn't!

Stoc15
29th December 2008, 2:42 AM
It's my turn to create a topic and answer it! But before that, I'm just going to say to the new members that I am an active member. Anyway, let's get to work on answering this question:

Out of all the Pokemon RPGs, which one do you think was made more complicated then the others?
Crystal. Having two regions in one game, an early Battle Tower, sixteen gym leaders, 2 champions, and four Elite Four members is way to complicated for any old timey Game Boy. I'm still amazed to this date how Nintendo did it!

TurtwigFan1
29th December 2008, 12:40 PM
Out of all the Pokemon RPGs, which one do you think was made more complicated then the others?

I'd say Emerald. It was quite hard if you didn't train enough and the Battle Frontier is rock hard. It's incredibly difficult to defeat and I've only won about five symbols.

New topic: (Torpoleon, does this count as video games?)

Who is your favourite player character from a Pokémon RPG?

Mine is Lucas. He has the coolest outfit, as seen in my signature. He also has the best sprites, and his hat is cool. I love his bag, it's really nice!

S.Bustathedog
29th December 2008, 1:36 PM
I would like to join I should start being more active in the clubs im in.

Anywho

If my mermory serves me correctly, Red, Gold, Rubyx2 (lost my sapphire), Leaf Green, Fire Red, Emeraldx2, Diamond, Pearl. Then the spin of titles, PMD 1 (both for GBA and DS), PMD 2 (time), Pokemon Ranger 1 (getting two when i can) Pokemon Dash and thats it.

All the ones i dont have, Including Reverlosion and the gamecube ones. And Platinum

Pearl

I have a AR but im a retierd hacker (i never went over the top in diamond and pearl i just got 999 of all the berrys and usful items and the sam in PMD 1 and 2)

:) :)

fango pango
29th December 2008, 2:00 PM
hey can i join i love pokemon
which of the pokemon games do you have?
can i say the ones i used to have as well because if yes all of them except for dash,expoiu(the first one for the ds)and platinum
which of the pokemon games do you want?
all of the ones i dont have
emerald
no i want to though

Torpoleon
29th December 2008, 2:04 PM
S.Bustathedog, you have you 1st warning because I said NO SMILIES! But, you are still in. Fango pongo, you are in but jus put capitals at the beginning of sentences and such.

fango pango
29th December 2008, 2:12 PM
S.Bustathedog, you have you 1st warning because I said NO SMILIES! But, you are still in. Fango pongo, you are in but jus put capitals at the beginning of sentences and such.
I will Torpoleon have any of you seen the release date for platinum in Britain because im from England the reason emeralds my favourite is because ive never played platinum(which i guess is going to be a mix of diamond and pearl)and it has two teams to fight which is ace

Raichu{Andrew}
29th December 2008, 2:24 PM
May I please join? I am a MASSIVE fan of all the pokemon games :p.

^I own: Blue, Yellow, Pinball (lost it), Gold (doesn't work), Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, FireRed, and Pokemon Diamond. Not speaking about Handheld games I own: Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Colosseum, and Pokemon Battle Revolution.

^Platinum. I want it due to all the new 'things' that are in it (that weren't shown in Diamond or Pearl), and I also want it because of the 'difficulty' level that it has. Most of the pokemon games I've played I miss having great difficulty to win ;-;.

^Is and always will be Raichu :). While I do like it's apperance, it's 'speed' and attacking/Special attacking power is just too beautiful for me 'not' to get in my squad. I don't know what it would be like not to have this pokemon in my team all the time ;-;.

^As much as I do not 'like' cheating.... yes, I have cheated at least a few times in pokemon games. In my Blue file: I would 'always' abuse the Missingno glitch to get infinite (insert items here). For my Yellow file: I used my AR to obtain the 'infamous' Mew (as I didn't know about the glitch back then), I also used it to give my pokemons illegial movesets (and I also used it to achieve infinite Rare Candies). And finally, both my Gold/Crystal File, I again used an AR to get all 8 Gym Badges. Infinite Rare Candies. Pokemons that were impossible to get (ie: Mew & Celebi). And using the power to give 'illegial' moveset's to pokemons (ie: A Magikarp with Triple Kick, Rolling Kick, Mega Kick, Hi-Jump Kick to a Pidgeot with Surf).

Edit: Just read the front page about the 'NO SMILIES' thingy. Did I abuse it? If so I can edit my entire post and delete them.

Torpoleon
29th December 2008, 7:03 PM
Fango Pango, please add capitals where needed. You should know where capitals go if you go to school. Raichu[Andrew}, take off the smilies please and you are in!

Ruby_Kun
29th December 2008, 8:04 PM
I'm back!

Well I would have to say the G/S/C games due to the two regions. Also Emerald because of the Battle Frontier and on it how you have to have so many battles in one facility.

Simple question, Red, this is mainly because he is like the strongest person I ever battled in my Silver version.

TurtwigFan1
31st December 2008, 12:20 PM
I've got a brand new topic:

How were you introduced to Pokémon Video Games?

I saw the animé, but my friend also introduced me to Pokémon. He told me of this great game called Pokémon Emerald so I decided to buy it. Now, I'm an avid Pokémon fan!

Torpoleon
31st December 2008, 3:01 PM
How were you intrduced to Pokemon Video Games?
I watched the anime for a year than got my 1st game which was Pokemon LeafGreen.

New topic:
What will be your Platinum Team? Include any other imformation.
I will not say the moves.
1- Empoleon named Emperor.
2- Torterra named Continent.
3- Infernape named Flare.
4- Staraptor named Star.
5- Raichu named Thunder
6- Ambipom named Ape.

TurtwigFan1
31st December 2008, 3:24 PM
Not sure of the moves yet:

Torterra
Staraptor
Glaceon
Floatzel
Magmortar
Electivire

As seen in my signature!

Ruby_Kun
31st December 2008, 4:27 PM
How were you intrduced to Pokemon Video Games?
My brother actually got me into it. I've liked Pokemon since it came out in the U.S. when I was like three. Then my brother got Yellow version. I played that some, but later I got my own Silver version.

Let's see-

-Empoleon
-
-
-
-
-
I really don't know the rest.

Stoc15
31st December 2008, 4:41 PM
Who is your favorite player character out of all the Pokemon RPGs?
Probably Lucas. He can walk the walk, talk the talk, and have a pwnage team in the anime! And besides, thanks to him, the anime actually has all of the main D/P/P characters!

How were you introduced to the Pokemon Video Games?
I was a simple boy, wondering what to do in my spare time. It was the dawning age of handheld games, and I was one of the original kids targeted by Nintendo to play the Pokemon games when they came to America. I got Pokemon Blue, and it had begun! I caught every single Pokemon in the game (except Kanghaskhan), and I was ready for more. I wasn't a serious gamer in the Pokemon world until Crystal appeared. After I caught every Pokemon and had beaten every single trainer (including Red) at least twice, I began to party. And when Ruby came out, I went insane with catching. Same goes for Diamond.

What will be your Platinum team?
Ooooh! I've been making this one for a long time!

Sargon the Gliscor.
Bahamut the Dragonite.
Yggdrasil the Torterra.
Balboa the Hitmonchan.
Shiva the Empoleon.
Warzone the Infernape.

Excitable Boy
31st December 2008, 4:53 PM
Seems like the club for me! I'll join!

Which of the Pokemon games do you have?

Yellow, Gold, Ruby, FireRed, and Pearl.

Which of the Pokemon games do you want?

Plat'num.

What is your favorite Pokemon game (out of the RPG's) of all time?

I'd say Gold, since you don't end up bored to death five seconds after defeating the Elite Four.

Did you cheat in any of the games, and if so, which ones?

Yes, in Ruby.

How were you introduced to the Pokemon video games?

My big brothers introduced me when I was six. They gave me a Gameboy Advance, a Gameboy Color, and Red, Yellow, and Gold.

What will be your Platinum team? Include any other information.

I don't really know as of now, truth be told.

Also, Rule 7 is stated twice.

7- Asking to be co owner or mod results in a warning
8- I wont give give a day for somone to change a one line like a what I previously do.
9- Whining over a warning gets you another one
10- If you post here during a ban you have of any sort than I will report you post to the Club Mods.
11- I will hire 2 co owners and 2 mods and they can't be from the Piplup and Evo Club!
12- Asking to be a co owner or mod gets you a warning

While you may tell us to use proper grammar, there are some grammar mistakes in the rules too, such as the lack of punctuation.

Torpoleon
31st December 2008, 6:02 PM
You are in a person! Thanks for finding those mistakes! I will fix it right away. Alo, the Forum Club Rules have been updated just to let everyone know so it would be good to read it.

S.Bustathedog
31st December 2008, 10:11 PM
May and Dawn and ASh

Well depends on what i pick im going to leave that untill when i straight

If i pick Empoleon

Empoleon
Straptor
Eveelution (Leafeon)
Togekiss
Lucario
Gratina

If Infernape

Infernape
Staraptor
Eveelution (Glaceon/Jolteon)
Floatzel
Lucario
Gratina

there the teams for the elite four and before i can get Gratina before i get it it will be tropius as a hm slave

Dragon master X
5th January 2009, 11:19 PM
I have:
Diamond
Trozei
Ranger
Ranger2
Pinball R/S
Fire red
XD
Snap
My Pokemon Ranch
Emerald (lost)
Battle Revelution
Mystery Dungeon
and Mystery Dungeon 2.

IcyDragon0605
5th January 2009, 11:29 PM
Hello, I would like to join!

I have always loved the pokemon games. I haven't played Pearl in a awhile, because I've been addicted to Crystal.

I'll answer some topics after I know I have been accepted.

Torpoleon
6th January 2009, 9:15 PM
Dragon master X did you want to join because you did not psot asking to join. THERE IS ALREADY A TOPIC FOR THAT! READ MY 1ST POST!!!! If you did not want to join than LEAVE!
Icydragon0605, thank you for asking to join unlike Dragon master X. You are in!

IcyDragon0605
6th January 2009, 11:45 PM
How were you introduced to the Pokemon Video games?

My friend was playing red, so I got yellow.

What will be your Platinum Team? Iclude any other imformation.

Mamoswine
Tentacruel
Tangrowth (may change)
Altaria
Bastiodon
Lopunny

I try not to use popular pokemon, though it's hard not to in-game. This is the team I will probably use going through the game, I may make this team over for competitive online. I am trying to think of a good replacment for Tangrowth. Another thing, I am probably NOT going to use starters anymore...