PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Club

Zorg
28th December 2008, 7:39 AM
OK, much like my Fire Emblem club, I'm surprised there's no Final Fantasy Club, because it's pretty popular in places like Japan. In New Zealand it's not popular at all but yea... I've played a few and... they rock!

OK, so if you love Final Fantasy, come here and join! Some of these games include(off the top off my head): FF1, FF2, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-X(Final Fantasy 10-2), FF11, FF12, FF Tactics Advanced, FFA2, FF Dirge of Cerebus, FF Ring of Pacts, and the list goes on and on...

Rules:

*No spamming or trolling
*No one-lining
*All Serebii rules (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=364266) apply
*Stay on topic
*try your best with your spelling and grammar
*I will pick people who have a good knowledge of Final Fantasy, and are sensible to be co-owners/mods
*Have fun!
*Make lots of topics so we stay busy
*Just so people know, i will check this thread pretty much every day...
*No double posting

Please follow ALL of the rules and if you know you have broken one in a post, edit it before someone with more power than you notices...

Punishments:

Break a rule:

once:1st warning
twice:2nd warning
three times:banned for a week
four times:banned for a month
five times:Permaband

Currently Banned:

None

Owner:

Zorg

Co-owners(four or five):

Blackjack Gabbiana
Yonowaru in Chaos

Members:

Blackjack Gabbiani
Rotrum
Yonowaru in Chaos
Aqua's Dolphin
Dimbat
Satanicjesus
Darklord18
Pokenicks
Handymankg2
S.Bustathedog
ContestNoir888
Shadowfaith
Honsy
Champion Edward Elric
Foxyvulpixie
Anima87
Mi10ticFan
shaymin_girl
Cipher Lord
raglflagl
~.:Northern Lights:.~
Treeconator11
otaku-dono
Calze6
Cloverleaf
Sevy <3 Rosan

Other Stuff:

Everyone will be able to claim two(2) characters(please state character name, game(s) they are in, and why you like that person)

Claimed:

Fran - Zorg (11 + RW)
Old woman from Besaid - Dimbat (10)
Kefka - Blackjack Gabbiani (6)
Quina Queen - Blackjack Gabbiani (9)
Aria - Yonowaru in Chaos (3)
Palom - Rotrum (4)
Bartz - Dimbat (5)
Cloud - Pokenicks (AC + 7)
Noctis - Pokenicks (13)
Seymour Guado - Yonowaru in Chaos (10)
Red - Shadowfaith (7 + AC)
Tidus - Shadowfaith (10)
Vincent - ~.:Northern Lights:.~ (7)
Edge - Treeconator11 (4)

Blackjack Gabbiani
28th December 2008, 12:43 PM
What is your favorite FF game? VI of course!
Who is your favorite character from your favorite game? Overall Kefka. If you don't know his epicness than you haven't played the game. As far as playable characters, Relm. She may have next to no attack power (save for her OBSCENE magic stat), but she's hilarious. Nothing fazes her.
Why do you like FF? I've never really thought about it. I don't like all of them though.

Yonowaru in Chaos
28th December 2008, 12:50 PM
All Final Fantasy clubs tended to not have a very long lifespan (like Shadowfaith's one) :/

I'd like to join; I'll remain as faithful as possible.

What is your favorite FF game?

Probably X, because it's the first I've played. The Sphere Grid system also stuck with me (because levels are subpar), and the 'replacement' in XII didn't do the trick (among other hindrances).

Who is your favorite character from your favorite game?

I know I won't provide a fair answer with this, because frankly, I haven't even touched most of the games, so I'll have to settle with Aria. I can't really say what for, but also, her character theme is one of the most beautiful (and one of the best, compared with other character composition).

Why do you like FF?

Eh...one because of Uematsu, two...because it's a fantasy game...unlike any other >.>;;

rotrum
28th December 2008, 3:38 PM
What is your favorite FF game? FFIV. Mainly becasue it was the first game I played in FF.
Who is your favorite character from your favorite game? Palom becasue he was a little kid with black magic.
Why do you like FF? I just like fantasy games, especially ones with this kind of magic system (it's amasing how many magic systems there are)

Aqua's Dolphin
28th December 2008, 3:47 PM
I would like to join.
What is your favorite FF game? VII of course!
Who is your favorite character from your favorite game? Yuffie or Tifa. My friend calls me Tifa because we're both awesome, and I call her Yuffie for the same reason.
Why do you like FF?Because the games are individual and fun.

Zorg
28th December 2008, 9:30 PM
ok, your all in. and Yonowaru, yea, i hope this club does last long, my Fire Emblem club was made about to months ago, its nearly dead...

Blackjack, remember to state that you want to join, same with you rotrum

new topic:

What do you like better? The Sphere Grid(FF10), the Garmet Grid(FF10-2) or the License thing(FF11)

rotrum
28th December 2008, 10:07 PM
Fine I want to join

Topic tihngy aobut skill systems

I liked the Garment grid the most because I like leveling and the Sphere Grid confused me a little bit and I did'nt like ti at all. Plus I never played XI

Zorg
28th December 2008, 10:27 PM
yea, the sphere grid was my least fave, the license board was my most fave

Blackjack Gabbiani
29th December 2008, 11:27 AM
One would think that posting was enough of a sign that I wanted to join, but yes, by all means.

Say, are we allowed to make our claims at any time?

Zorg
29th December 2008, 10:58 PM
yes sure, two people each make sure to use this form

Name:
Game(s):
Why you like this person:
Anything else:

I'll do one now...

Name:Fran
Game(s):11 and Ring of Pacts (or is it fates?)
Why you like this person:I love viera and also she's just kwl...
Anything else:...:)

Dimbat
30th December 2008, 2:22 AM
Hey! I'll join. I've completed:
FF1, FF2, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, FFX-2, FF12, Reverent Wings, FFTA:2... and I think that's it.. but no doubt I've forgotten a spinoff or two.. I own FF6, FFTA and FFCC:RoF and they're on my "to complete" list! I've completed a couple of "challenges" too.. FFX without using the sphere grid, a "low level" FF8 game and completed FF1 using only 1 character. I'll be looking to do more when I have the time.

God this is such a hard question, it's gotta be FF5 though.. I like the job system, the lighthearted story and the characters. I think runners up would be FF9 > FF8 > FF7 > FFX > FF4 > FF12 > FF1 > FFX-2 > FF2 > FF3 ... although I've played half of 6, and that is definitely going near the top once I complete it.

From FF5? Hmm, Bartz.. or Faris, you can't beat a pirate! .. Although my favourite FF character is Vivi.

Why do you like FF?
The level of customisation, the stories, the amount the worlds are thought out, how you can completely immerse yourself in the games.. all that.

Which levelling up systems do I prefer? Hmm, well out of those, I prefer the sphere grid. In all, I think the job system of FF5 is the best. If it were refined and expanded in later games it could be amazing.

Oh, and I'll make my claims now..

Name: Bartz
Game(s): FFV
Why you like this person: Erm, just fun to play as XD.
Anything else: That's about it

Name: Old woman in Besaid
Game(s): FFX
Why you like this person: At the beginning of FFX if you approach her and Yuna after Yuna's just completed the trials she says "STAY AWAY FROM THE SUMMONER!" in a peculiar voice.
Anything else: Nope..

So yeah, that's all..

darklord18
31st December 2008, 10:18 AM
Zorg, can I join?
if so how?

Blackjack Gabbiani
31st December 2008, 10:48 AM
Oodalaly! I'll make my claims now then!

Name: Kefka Palazzo
Game(s): FFVI and Dissidia
Why you like this person: What's not to like about a jester who's the god of destruction? Y'know, aside from the whole "blowing up the world" part.
Anything else: He's made of win and awesome and greasepaint.

Name: Quina Quen
Game(s): FFIX
Why you like this person: Someone has to! I mean come on, a swampdwelling tonguebeast who gains power by EATING THE ENEMY? Plus it looks awfully huggable.
Anything else: Quina is made of win and awesome and frogs.

Yonowaru in Chaos
31st December 2008, 10:55 AM
Server ate my long claim post >:[

Name: Aria
Game: Final Fantasy III
Why you like this person: There's something very tragic, yet so hopeful about her. At least, that's the feeling I'm getting from hearing her character theme (since she's a relatively unimportant character, even though she is one of the main characters).
Anything else: Well...she's a blonde.

I'll make another later when I figure out who it should be / when I've played enough Final Fantasy :p

rotrum
31st December 2008, 1:51 PM
Claim

Name: Palom
Game(s): FF IV/4
Why you like this person: He's a little kids fighting with adults, he sacrifices himself for the others with his sister, and he learned black magic faster than Rydia
Anything else:

I'l lthink of a second later

Zorg
2nd January 2009, 1:01 AM
darklord18, just state you want to join, and state the FF games youve played and catch up with some topics...

satanicjesus
4th January 2009, 6:14 AM
Characters: Fran and Balthier

Both 10 and 12

Balthier, although Zack from FF7 Crisis Core is close

Why do you like FF?

I enjoy the stories, the different ways of playing, like how FFX had the sphere grid and FF12 has the board, and FF3 had all those different jobs.

FF3 DS Friend Code - 446854045805 EU version

Pokenicks
4th January 2009, 9:24 PM
Hey, a Final Fantasy Club! This should last long, considering that there are loads of FF fans in this forum. Can I join please?

I'll go ahead and answer a few topics:

Till now I've been enjoying Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings. It's quite fun, and so is Final Fantasy VII.

Hmmm..I really like Vaan and Balthier, Penelo's OK too, and so is Llyud. Though Vaan and Balthier are my favourites.

Why do you like FF?

Well, basically it's kinda like Kingdom Hearts, which is my favourite game. I've began to start liking Final Fantasy, and have grown a quick addiction to it xP

So, am I in or what? ;P

Zorg
6th January 2009, 1:29 AM
yes pokenicks, you are in.

What is your battle strategies in 11?

I'm kind of lazy, so i just set gambits and let that do the work lol...

darklord18
6th January 2009, 8:55 PM
I join though I like some of the games, I like the anime as well.
What is your favorite FF game? Games would have to be 10-2 and TA
Who is your favorite character from your favorite game? Ritz (TA) Cecil (FF4)
Why do you like FF? I just like the battle system and the job system. I like anime because it funny.
I have a topic
Have you seen the Unlimited anime and/or FF7 Advent children and what was your favorite part (use spoiler if need.)
I seen the first three anime dvd and my favorite part is the summoning.

Zorg
7th January 2009, 11:07 PM
ok Dlord, ur in. and im surprised someone said ritz as one of their faves...

Have you played 7? And do you think they should make a remake of it (i think they might be)

i havent played 7 but ive heard heaps of it and watched advent children... Vincent rocks!!!

darklord18
8th January 2009, 8:53 AM
ok Dlord, ur in. and im surprised someone said ritz as one of their faves...

Have you played 7? And do you think they should make a remake of it (i think they might be)

i havent played 7 but ive heard heaps of it and watched advent children... Vincent rocks!!!

what the problem with Ritz, even thought she a human, She the best red mage with other job like summoner you will ever get. (for me that is.) her weapon she come with is very good and can be obtain over and over again. (I did this about five to seven time before a starting using her) I don't like that moogle mage but I do like the fact that for me, he was the strongest mage in my team but if only he would last more than two turn.

on topic
I wish they would but I think it would be on the PSP (like Crisis Core) or PS3

I like Cloud better. Come on, how in the world is he able to carry that sword in on his back let alone in one hand?

S.Bustathedog
8th January 2009, 9:37 AM
Ow i would love to join if i can!!!!!, i have only played the i thinhk 12 it was XII so yer 12 and before i say anything else am i allowed to claim Baltheir? no pne has and im surprised cocky englishman just like me my fave Character by far. I hoping that the 13 will come out on the 360 if it didnt i might have a strop hehe.

eh i only have one so XII, I only got it cuz my freind let me watch him play his (well it was a sleep over so he didnt let me), and i got it cuz i was wicked thougth i would only play on it when he was there other wise it wouldnt feel right *shrugs shoulders*

Balthier all the way, go gun man

Why do you like FF?
Not entirely sure why i just do, maybe the characters and the story or that its just raw fun

ok bye

ContestNoir888
8th January 2009, 9:45 AM
I'd like to join!

FF Tactics probably, gotta love tactical RPGs.

Probably Orlandeau, he pwns everything in sight.

Why do you like FF?
It's a fun RPG, and I love the graphics of the later games.

Pokenicks
8th January 2009, 6:34 PM
Ah, hello all fellow Final Fantasy Fans :D

Is it OK if I claim 2 characters please?

First Claim:

Name: Noctis
Appearance: Final Fantasy versus XIII
Why I like him?: He is so wickedly cool, and I love the way he summoned those 11 swords in the game trailer. And the way he handled all those "knights", it was so awesome! I can't wait to see how he sounds like!

Second Claim:

Name: Cloud Strife
Appearance: Final Fantasy: Advent Children, Crisis Core
Why I like him?: Well, Cloud is everyone's favourite, and I love the Sephiroth and Bahamut Battles, both from Advent Children. I loved the Omnislash move he used to finish Sephiroth, and the way he took down Bahamut with the others lifting him into the air.

Well, those are the 2 characters I'd like to claim, so can they be added to the list please?

Oh, I think you forgot to add my name to the members' list too xP

Dimbat
9th January 2009, 12:01 AM
Final Fantasy 7 remakes? Yes, I'd like one. An FF7 remake and the 2 FFXIII games would tempt me enough to go out and buy a PS3. The original FF7 is excellent, now before anyone accuses me of being a fanboy, I prefer other FFs! So there we are. Now, it's a great game, and it does deserve a remake. Perhaps not for a couple of years though... Even though the character graphics are far out-dated, the backgrounds are still strong.. I'd say the game deserves a remake as the gameplay's withstood the test of time, and loads of newer fans wish to play the game after seeing all the spin-offs but either can't stand the graphics or can't actually get hold of the game. It could do with a better translation too. I remember having some issues with the translation when going through the story.. and not to mention the infamous "This guy are sick".

Final Fantasy 11 strategies? Hmm, I set Basch as a strong physical tank, with Ashe behind him as a Ninja/White Mage, and kept Fran as a full time Black Mage - that was my main party. Vaan was just a strong physical attacker and Balthier became a bit of an all-rounder since I really didn't actually like him.

Has anyone seen the new PSP game - Final Fantasy Dissidia? I've been watching videos on youtube and have to say it looks amazing. Perhaps I'll buy a PSP for Crisis Core and Dissidia (when it's released here). It seems like a basic fighter, with Final Fantasy characters! 1 hero and 1 villain from FFs 1-10, then 1 character from FFXI and 1 from FFXII. The locations are mostly important locations from FF games (like Ultimecia's Castle, the Northern Crater, the Crystal World) and the music's mainly remixes of old FF fight themes (Clash on the Big Bridge and Dark Messenger included =D). Just check out some vids on youtube..

Blackjack Gabbiani
9th January 2009, 8:05 AM
Hell yes I want Dissidia. There's one major problem though--I don't have a PSP.

Yonowaru in Chaos
10th January 2009, 1:29 AM
From the videos, I thought Dissidia was on PS3 ;_________;

I'd only be getting a PS3 for Dissidia (eh FFVII's overrated somewhat) and Dracula X Chronicles, and the I and II remakes don't really seem that tempting...

Anyway, I love the remix of the FFIII Boss Battle Theme (the name escapes me) and I hope there's a Dancing Mad remix.

darklord18
10th January 2009, 10:00 AM
I hope Clash on the bridge is on there.
I can't wait for it to come over here, I can finally play as Cloud.
Dose the battle field change in any way?

Handy?
10th January 2009, 10:32 AM
Hey, can I join please, I found no code or anything in the first post, so I guess I just have to ask to join.

What is your favorite FF game? The Tactics handheld games have always been my favourite.
Who is your favorite character from your favorite game? Marche, his awesomeness is unsurpasable.
Why do you like FF? Well, my brother was always a fan of the series, and he got me into it when he bought X, which oppened my eyes to RPGs for ever. The graphics and gameplay was amazing, and I couldn't resist playing more.

Zorg
11th January 2009, 1:24 AM
wow, three new members, your all in!

yea, for a while i thought they were going to stop making FF games but then all of a sudden they release heaps on psp and ds...

Champion_Edward_Elric
11th January 2009, 8:55 AM
Hey! May I join? I luuuv FF.

Favourite FF game: I don't know which one. I love all those freaking awesome games, so I will tell you my most favourite game. It is FFVII.
Favourite character from your favourite game: Sephiroth. Althought I like characters like Llyud, Squall, Kuja and many others, Seph have that 2m long katana!
Why do you like FF?: I don't know why but at least Uematsu was a music genius. :P Thats all I can say.

Yonowaru in Chaos
11th January 2009, 11:13 AM
Actually, now that I look at Champion Edward Elric's sig, the title of 'Evil, Insane and Powerful' fits more with Kefka more than Sephiroth, well, the insane part at least...

Name: Seymour Guado
Appearance: Final Fantasy X
Why I like him?: I really don't know, I'm rarely accustomed to megalomaniacs. Perhaps I like the fact that he can be so annoying even after death. Also has a kickass battle theme :D

Blackjack Gabbiani
11th January 2009, 12:30 PM
Well they both are, but Kefka more so. In all those regards. Especially all of them.

Foxyvulpixie
11th January 2009, 8:00 PM
May I join please?

What is your favorite FF game? VII of course! Epic storyline and it has all my favorite characters :]
Who is your favorite character from your favorite game? I think it's Aerith because she's kind of like me X3 and I lurve Crisis Core it was epic.
Why do you like FF? Because it's an awesome game series it also happens to my favorite game series :3 it has awesome characters and storylines and the CG graphics are amazing - the games are a lot of fun too and the gameplay is classic ;A;

BTW I have a question can we post FF screenshots on here? Like images or something >w<

Champion_Edward_Elric
12th January 2009, 6:44 AM
Well they both are, but Kefka more so. In all those regards. Especially all of them.

Yeah, you're right.

darklord18
12th January 2009, 11:16 AM
I made a new topic.
If you could play Final Fantasy Dissidia, what character would you play as?
Cloud, I like him.
Cecil, I like how he can change form Paladin to dark knight.
Zidane, I like that you can use two sword with him.

Champion_Edward_Elric
13th January 2009, 10:00 AM
May I join please?

What is your favorite FF game? VII of course! Epic storyline and it has all my favorite characters :]
Who is your favorite character from your favorite game? I think it's Aerith because she's kind of like me X3 and I lurve Crisis Core it was epic.
Why do you like FF? Because it's an awesome game series it also happens to my favorite game series :3 it has awesome characters and storylines and the CG graphics are amazing - the games are a lot of fun too and the gameplay is classic ;A;

BTW I have a question can we post FF screenshots on here? Like images or something >w<

Of course you can join! (Wow, I dont know how awesome FFVII would be...)

If you could play Final Fantasy Dissidia, what character would you play as?

>O< Its too hard for me to choose which. I think it would be Cloud or Zidane.

Honsy
13th January 2009, 10:18 AM
May I join?

What is your favorite FF game? VI
Who is your favorite character from your favorite game? 'Fraid it's a tie between Celes and Kefka. Gotta love that laugh.
Why do you like FF? The story, I suppose. I love VI for all the Woolsey-isms though. ^_^

About the VII remake you's were discussing earlier, I'd hate one. VII is loved for it's blocky graphics. Better Graphics =/= Better Game.

Shadowfaith
13th January 2009, 10:32 AM
Name: Nanaki/ Red XIII
Game(s): FFVII/FFVII Advent Children
Why you like this person: I was readig through the FFVII manual when I was younger before I played the game and fell in love with this character through pure design alone at that point. When I actually aqquired him throug the game I was even more attracted to him (As a character and nothing more...filthy people XD). For one he is a beast and not a person and in my history of games I have always liked the beast's more than the people lol and secondly he's intelligent whilst still technically being a pup...adorable.
Anything else: Why the hell did they only give him ONE line in AC?!!?!?!?

Name: Tidus
Game(s): Final Fantasy X/X-2/Blah blah
Why you like this person: I have to admit that when I began to play FFX I despised him...He was annoying, loud and an absolute love-sick-pup and everything I hated in a character...but you know what? I actually got to liking him and now he stands at my second favourite FF character ^_^ He's sweet, caring and can kick butt when he really wants to...all in all, he's a klutz.
Anything else: Noooope!

So may I join? =D

Zorg
14th January 2009, 1:25 AM
*kind of mucked up...* you guys are all in, make sure people dont post a second time until they are accepted... all well...

now im gona make two people co-owners to help me out accepting people and keeping people under control when im not around... so those people are... *drum role*

Yonowaru in Chaos and Blackjuack Gabbiana!

Champion_Edward_Elric
14th January 2009, 7:06 AM
I think your spelling is quite terrible. Oh well, now I had to claim two characters...

Name: Sephiroth
Game(s): FFVII, CC FFVII, AC FFVII
Why you like this person: He has a very long sword, duh! And I'm too obsessive over him.
Anything else: Oh I wish I could have a really long silver hair like him...

Name: Kuja
Game(s): FFIX
Why you like this person: He's my second favourite villain after Sephiroth, not to mention he can use Ultima.
Anything else: Nope.

Well, at least I can claim the bad guys...

Shadowfaith
14th January 2009, 9:54 AM
Brilliant, thanks for accepting ^_^

What is your favorite FF game?: Why VII of course! The cast were all lovable in they're own way even if they were just there too annoy you (every series needs an annoyance and mine was Tifa). The story line was amazing and it is the only game I have played more than three times...I think my totaly completion count (all the way through beginning-end) is nine and I'm still not tierd of it =D

Who is your favorite character from your favorite game? Nanaki/Red XIII, as I stated in my opening post I fell in love with this character when I first oppened the manual to have a read. I won't go into too much detail becasue I mentioned it in my afore post.

Why do you like FF? I have to be completely honest here and say my love for Final Fantasy was crushed when X-2 and XII were released. The character designs in my opinion were not as good as the games before hand and the characters lacked unique personality. I prefered the FF series when it wasn't all high tech and armour...but I guess with the CGI developing so fast they want something to show off...

Anyways I'll answer the question now XD: I love Final Fantasy because I hate the real world. It lets me escape into hours of game play and enjoy it. Surrounded by so many great characters and locations I would be mad not to enjoy it XD.

Honsy
14th January 2009, 10:55 AM
(every series needs an annoyance and mine was Tifa)
Tifa? Seriously?

My 'annoyance' character was Zell in FFVIII. He's such a tool.

I'd like to claim a character if I may.

Name: Locke
Game(s): FFVI
Why you like this person: He's probably the most "bad-***" FF character. All the others have mommy problems (Sephiroth), or have daddy issues. (Tidus)
Anything else: Granted, he has coma-girlfriend-problems, but...c'mon, the Woolsey-isms!

(I don't like FFX, which is obvious, too.)

Blackjack Gabbiani
14th January 2009, 12:23 PM
Sure, I'll be co-owner, but it'd be nice to have been asked first.

Locke, badass? He's cool and all, but I wouldn't call him badass.

Shadowfaith
14th January 2009, 1:14 PM
Yes Tifa annoyed me to no end and I don't really have any reason for it. She was just one of the characters I really did not get along with and when I had to drop one of my original team to take her along in the Northen crater I wasn't the least bit happy XD
Fortunantly she was okay in AC which is weird for me to admit becasue they are the same character x_x So I can't really explain my feelings in that matter because she didn't annoy me in the movie XD

Locke Yggdrasill
14th January 2009, 9:16 PM
I would. ;)

Oh, you mean THAT Locke. D:

Foxyvulpixie
15th January 2009, 12:49 AM
I'd call both Locke people badass 8D ~

http://home.btconnect.com/hgi/ps3/final-fantasy-versus-xiii.jpg

Prince Noctis of FF XIII 8D

Lol, I liked Tifa she kicked butt though I can understand she could get annoying at times in Crisis Core she always wanted to know about Cloud and kind off stalking him D: I didn't like her outfit in Crisis Core either it was too cowgirlish and kind of cheesy I liked her outfit in AC though that one was cool her original one wasn't that great I liked the fact that she had long hair though :3

I wanna claim two people!

Name: Prince Noctis
Game(s): FF XIII Versus
Why you like this person: He is beautiful ;A; and he's so kick ***! I love his blue hair that goes with his red eyes 8D
Anything else: I like the fact that he's a prince <3333

Name: Aerith
Game(s): FF VII and Crisis Core
Why you like this person: Because she's cool I like her healing powers in Crisis Core they saved me every time 8D I like her character design and her hair is really pretty ^ ^
Anything else: Hmmm. . . .I want her eyes they're purdy and green <3

Honsy
15th January 2009, 1:05 AM
Lol, I liked Tifa she kicked butt though I can understand she could get annoying at times in Crisis Core she always wanted to know about Cloud and kind off stalking him D: I didn't like her outfit in Crisis Core either it was too cowgirlish and kind of cheesy I liked her outfit in AC though that one was cool her original one wasn't that great I liked the fact that she had long hair though :3

Yeah the 'cowgirl' one wasn't that great in CC, but they couldn't exactly change it. That's what it was in FF7 in the flashbacks.

I would.

Oh, you mean THAT Locke. D:
Oh well, calling you badass goes without saying of course. >_>

Eh.
Which character would you call badass then?

rotrum
15th January 2009, 3:23 AM
Claim my seocnd person

Name: CID *exclamaiton mark*...just kidding. *Does a random thing with most of the FF chars I know...comes up with...Rikku from FFX* Rikku
Game(s): FFX and FFX-2
Why you like this person: She comes at the most random times. After Tidus falls through a portal you meet her. When your walking into some forest place you see her sprawled out on the floor. Etc, AKA I forgot. Plus I like Magic and Thief classes (my other claim is a BLack Mage).
Anything else: I heard someone memorised the Al Bhed language and they tried to talk to people like that...

I'm stuck on the part of FFX-2 where you need to move the clown guys. All I remember about FFX is that I left off sometime after the battle with Anima and the other guy that came soon after I got shiva...I learned that in Hindu shiva is known as the destroyer, has for arms, and is a hindu god.....

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th January 2009, 4:08 AM
Which character would you call badass then?

From VI? Celes. She does EVERYTHING--physical weapons, magic, emotional thrust, and apparently learns how to sing opera in about three hours.

Champion_Edward_Elric
15th January 2009, 8:08 AM
Now that you are talking. Celes is TOO awesome to be a badass. She's born on the same month as me! ^o^

Honsy
15th January 2009, 8:33 AM
From VI? Celes. She does EVERYTHING--physical weapons, magic, emotional thrust, and apparently learns how to sing opera in about three hours.

True. I forgot about her 'badass' qualities. She's my favourite character. *gasp* and I forgot!

Am I allowed to plead insanity for when I said Locke was badass?

Yonowaru in Chaos
15th January 2009, 10:24 AM
Yipee, co-owner. I always seem to be co-owner for some reason...

Rikku got annoying eventually...more so in X-2 (though it was supposed to be relatively light-hearted, so I guess I can't really blame her :/). I don't know when though, it was a gradual thing. After all, she wasn't that important after Calm Lands.

All I remember about FFX is that I left off sometime after the battle with Anima and the other guy that came soon after I got shiva...I learned that in Hindu shiva is known as the destroyer, has for arms, and is a hindu god.....

That would be Seymour.

He was so gay for Tidus *remembers the FF Shipping thread* :D

Pokenicks
15th January 2009, 7:48 PM
I'd call both Locke people badass 8D

I wanna claim two people!

Name: Prince Noctis
Game(s): FF XIII Versus
Why you like this person: He is beautiful ;A; and he's so kick ***! I love his blue hair that goes with his red eyes 8D
Anything else: I like the fact that he's a prince <3333

Name: Aerith
Game(s): FF VII and Crisis Core
Why you like this person: Because she's cool I like her healing powers in Crisis Core they saved me every time 8D I like her character design and her hair is really pretty ^ ^
Anything else: Hmmm. . . .I want her eyes they're purdy and green <3

Hey foxyvulpixie! Sorry to burst your bubble...but I claimed Noctis already =S
Of course unless everyone can claim the same character more than once....

Champion_Edward_Elric
17th January 2009, 3:35 AM
Am I allowed to plead insanity for when I said Locke was badass?

No you can't. Does Locke look like a badass to you?

Honsy
17th January 2009, 9:37 AM
No you can't. Does Locke look like a badass to you?

Actually, yeah. Probably one of the few people with slightly sensible hair, and definitely not the worst looking person.

I mean...Kuja.

At first I wasn't sure if Kuja was a guy or not. It was the single most traumatising costume I've ever seen. Please tell me no-one cos-plays as that...thing.

Foxyvulpixie
17th January 2009, 8:00 PM
http://www.playingzone.com/images/jeux/ps3/final_fantasy_13_sc29.jpg

For some reason I like character's design [lol all those overloads of belts and zippers and flashy colors make her look cool] I like the pink hair - it looks unique - I thought she was a dude when i saw the trailers O_o

Lolz, I can see why she's based after Cloud she has a gunblade like Squall from VIII :]

Hey foxyvulpixie! Sorry to burst your bubble...but I claimed Noctis already =S
Of course unless everyone can claim the same character more than once....

heyyy I know you :3 aren't you head of the KH Club :3?
Haha that's OK you can claim him :3 he is pretty though *_* is character design is really cool :] I'd like to claim Yuffie now:

Name: Yuffie
Game(s): Crisis Core, KH I, KH II
Why you like this person: she's super cool and she's so sly and sneaky haha
Anything else: Her FFVIII AC outfit was awesome ! [it was my favorite out of everyones]

Rikku got annoying eventually...more so in X-2 (though it was supposed to be relatively light-hearted, so I guess I can't really blame her :/). I don't know when though, it was a gradual thing. After all, she wasn't that important after Calm Lands.

In X-2 I didn't like it the way she always did that hand thing [the way she always moved her hands lol] :I and she always wanted to talk nonstop. For some reason she reminds me of Yuffie from VII (probably because of Rikku's character design on FF X looks a lot like Yuffie's original FF clothes) and their personalities are similiar quite a lot :3

He was so gay for Tidus *remembers the FF Shipping thread* :D

that's so true ;A; even though there were times that I though Tidus was gay for him lol :I
I liked fighting with him though - even though it was super difficult :[ Evrae was so hard too even though it was a pretty dragon ;w; [it took me at least 20 times to beat it]

Champion_Edward_Elric
18th January 2009, 12:57 PM
At first I wasn't sure if Kuja was a guy or not. It was the single most traumatising costume I've ever seen. Please tell me no-one cos-plays as that...thing.

Kuja's actually a guy, but I don't know why there are people who are asking gender questions about him...

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th January 2009, 12:53 AM
I actually quite liked Kuja's Dissidia design...or it might just be my perverted mind xD

In X-2 I didn't like it the way she always did that hand thing [the way she always moved her hands lol]

In the cutscenes as if she was digging like a rabbit? I...didn't like that either...

Honsy
19th January 2009, 12:57 AM
Kuja's actually a guy, but I don't know why there are people who are asking gender questions about him..

I know he's a guy.

But at first I was like "What's with that chick's cost--OMG it's a guy. WTF"

I actually quite liked Kuja's Dissidia design...or it might just be my perverted mind xD

I haven't seen much of Dissidia, but I'm assuming it's the same as his FFXI design. How could you fight in that, anyways? I'm going to assume it's metal armor or something. He'd get mad chafing. lol

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th January 2009, 1:20 AM
Dissidia Kuja (http://i37.*******.com/20ifacg.png)

Final Fantasy IX Kuja (http://www.ffcompendium.com/art/9-kuja-a.jpg)

Nup, no difference, except Dissidia Kuja has a more distinctive male face.

Champion_Edward_Elric
21st January 2009, 6:26 AM
Nup, no difference, except Dissidia Kuja has a more distinctive male face.

Yeah, and its all thanks to Mr Nomura, without him, Kuja would have a lesser male face...

Foxyvulpixie
30th January 2009, 3:14 AM
freee hugs ;A;

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l28/XSoraLoverX/Final&#37;20Fantasy/z1.gif

Hmmm. . . .
I actually like the original art for Kuja better - it looks more elegant for some reason he looks like a woman in Dissidia :I - BTW does anyone know when Dissidia is coming out? All I know is that it's for PSP :< you get to play story mode on it as well :) ~

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr207/NoctisTenshi/Final%20Fantasy/Versus8.jpg

Anima87
30th January 2009, 6:17 AM
I would like to join if that is still possible.

What is your favorite FF? Final Fantasy VII, for personal reasons...

Who is your favorite character from your favorite FF? Vincent Valentine, again for personal reason...

Why do you like FF? VII was the one that introduced me to the genre, and ever since then I've played most of the games and love every one of them. Story, loveable characters, and just the way some things play out makes the FF series my favorite games to play.

Sphere Grid/Garment Grid/License Thing Sphere grid, just because it makes more sense to me... and because I made Yuna stronger then Auron/Tidus. That was a shocker...

Played 7? Remake? Yes I have played FFVII and continue to replay it... I always miss something going through that game. Yes, I would love SqE to remake the game and it would probably be the reason I buy the PS3 finally.

I hope my answers are sufficient.

Champion_Edward_Elric
31st January 2009, 2:48 AM
BTW does anyone know when Dissidia is coming out?

It released in Japan in 18 December 2008, in North America it would be mid-2009.

I would like to join if that is still possible.

Yes, you may join. I don't really want this club to be dead...

Charizard10k
31st January 2009, 8:49 AM
my titus level is 100 in dissida my cecil harvey level is 100 in dissida

Yonowaru in Chaos
31st January 2009, 9:20 AM
Anima87: Your answers are VERY insufficient, but I'll let you in, only because of your username and zorg's already put you on the memberz list.

(just so you know, I was being sarcastic)

So welcome to here (lulz Engrish).

Charizard10k, however, you have been warned. Your post clearly did not fulfil any of the rules' requirements. If you want to join, please try again.

@Foxyvulpixie: Who's the guy with the sword? He looks hawt <3

I think it's time for a new topic:

Most frustrating thing in a Final Fantasy game?

That Rikku wasn't a lesbian :(

The chocobo racing in FFX. I didn't quite like chocobos after (finally) getting the Solar Sigil. >...<

Then there's FFIII, where the final save point was at the beginning of the Sycrus Tower. >...<

etc.

darklord18
31st January 2009, 10:44 AM

FFTA Fight Ritz and Shara's clan and They all gang up on my main character and my healer in about three turn I lose both. They have the high ground and you have the low ground.

Champion_Edward_Elric
1st February 2009, 6:08 AM

It's about FFIII. I can't seem to fight those skeletons in the mines in Kazus. I keep on dying and then, stop playing the game. :(

Zorg
1st February 2009, 7:44 AM
sorry i havent been active much but still Chapion Edward Elric, that doesn't give you the authority to act like a mod/co-owner.

i agree with you yonowaru, but i also hate in FFTA, when you might have one mission left to do, but you can never get it....

Champion_Edward_Elric
2nd February 2009, 9:30 AM
sorry i havent been active much but still Chapion Edward Elric, that doesn't give you the authority to act like a mod/co-owner.

Hehe, sorry about that, zorg.

Honsy
2nd February 2009, 9:47 AM

(Mainly in Tactics) Where you have a 99 percent chance of hitting, and you miss. Again, and again, and again. I hate it so much.

darklord18
2nd February 2009, 11:05 AM
/\ I know what you mean, in FFTA I 99&#37; hist and I miss but the ninja I ht had counter+Double hand (hold two one hand swords.) and I lost the main character in the Jage (place where there are no law.) But I had close call with with my opponent having 99% and missing. Got love those 1%, they can annoy you but they can save your characters.

Zorg
2nd February 2009, 6:52 PM
no, even more annoying, when you leave a enemy on 1 health...

...cant think of a new topic....

Anima87
2nd February 2009, 9:26 PM

Oh my... um... there's so many... I guess I'll go with FFX Chocobo Race. That, and FFVII version of the Chocobo races... by far the most angering thing I've ever done in a FF game.

Dimbat
3rd February 2009, 12:42 AM
Most annoying things?

-Lightning dodging in FFX.
-Having to go through a really long dungeon (including getting loads of treasure trests), find the boss at the end and die.. only to realise you didn't see the save point near the boss!
-Having to watch long scenes before bosses that slay you with 1 attack (I'm talking FF4 final boss on the PSX version).

many more to come when I remember :P

I loved the Chocobo games.. O.o .. Sure, FFX's was frustrating until you got it right.. but FF7's!? That was fine ^^.

darklord18
3rd February 2009, 12:57 AM
no, even more annoying, when you leave a enemy on 1 health...

That really annoy when it happen in the jagde or whatever they are call and then they move of all your characters moving area and fully heal them selfs (those Moogle are really hard to take do in that area.).

Honsy
3rd February 2009, 5:10 AM
FFVII version of the Chocobo races..

I actually rather liked the Chocobo races...

Champion_Edward_Elric
3rd February 2009, 9:12 AM

Well I have a new topic.

Which of the character's Ex Mode in Dissidia do you think is awesome?

I would say Kuja. His Trance mode reminds me of Infernape. :P

ContestNoir888
5th February 2009, 10:33 AM
Can I claim characters??

Aerith & Zack FF VII
I just like them, nothing wrong with that right?
Well, I better answer the topic:

The most anooying thing
In Tactics War of the lions- Enemy having one HP left, and then you die.
FF X-2 Finding Clasko in Chappie 1, I couldn't find him!

Foxyvulpixie
5th February 2009, 9:26 PM
the guy in the blue is Prince Noctis:

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn430/vergil3211/close_up_of_the_prince.jpg

Has anyone have any dreams with FF characters or anything related to FF in them?

LOL I feel like starting this topic :3 since I had one yesterday x33. Like when I fell asleep like right after I watched my daily Korean drama I had a dream. I at this place - I'm guessing London or Paris xD. And then I was at a beach there and me and Tidus were sailing on this raft boat thingie (similiar to the one Sora, Riku, and Kairi made in Kingdom Hearts I) and then we came to the place we were suppose to go lol. And then we met doctor who (wow right after watching a KOREAN drama I see a BRITISH man) and then Tidus was all like "We are here" and then me doctor who, and Tidus went to this building place thing from the fire and it turns out it was Yuna and Rikku from FF X so we had to save them from the building thingie and for some reason doctor who went out and locked the door to the building room and we were like "WHUT?" and then he was like dancin outside lololol and then like I discussed with Rikku, Yuna, and Tidus that we needn't to get out so I just remembered that I had Poke'mon (lol I have no idea why I was Poke'mon Trainer) so I called out my Tangala and it came out so it used vine whip to take us out of the building lol and then it was right after the building exploded and doctor who came flying out with his jet pack that he has and then he told to me and Tidus "Great work would you like to be my apprentences?" and we said at the same time "yeah, whatever." and then after that this firework exploded in the sky because there was a fireowrk in the building and then after that a moogle or two came up and lifted me into the water so then I drowned (usually when I die in my dreams [lol I have know idea why I die in most of my dreams]
I wake up) so then I woke up like my face was on my pillow so I thought I was blind and I was all like "Ugh - I knew this day would come!" since I can't see like realy far distances sometimes I ran into the restroom and I checked my hair and it looked like Marluxia's from KH: chain of memories except it wasn't pink lololol.

the only thing I found interestong about this dream is that I saw only one episode of doctor who and played X a really long time ago (lol it was the first FF game I ever played)

Aerith & Zack FF VII
I just like them, nothing wrong with that right?

I already claimed them but I guess you can claim them too xDD

OMG I FOUND SOMETHING FUNNY :) :

http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii478/foxyvulpixie_2009/BANANA.gif

~ the most anoying thing ~

Hmmm. . . .I think the game over screens OTL I don't like it when I loose and have to start over from a save file each time :<

Champion_Edward_Elric
6th February 2009, 5:47 AM
What funny gif you have Foxy-chan! Cid's using the banana as a weapon!

Honsy
6th February 2009, 8:02 AM
Boy is this slightly dead...

Who here is going to get FFXIII?

I'm gonna get it when it eventually makes it to the 360...I'll be waiting a while, I know.

PokemonLady
6th February 2009, 2:34 PM
Joinage please...

Can I claim: Sephiroth & Kuja please?

Zorg
6th February 2009, 8:54 PM
pokemon lady, please answer the first 3 topics in the first post and then your in.

claimed characters are done...

Champion_Edward_Elric
7th February 2009, 2:19 AM

Even though I want FXIII so hardly, I have to save my money before planning to buy a PS3.

Foxyvulpixie
7th February 2009, 3:51 AM

Haha I might I'll hopefully get my PS3 my then too ~ but I want it - I know I'm getting Disidia for sure since I have a PSP :]

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh44/lindaravi4a/Citi/__XII_Junk_004___by_MangaLoca.jpg

made by MangaLoca at dA <333

"this is the best day of my life!"

lol and the prince dies D:

Yes I lurve funny ff things :]

Champion_Edward_Elric
7th February 2009, 5:19 AM
What a nice artwork. ^_^

Anima87
8th February 2009, 3:11 AM

Whenever I get enough for the PS3...

Pokenicks
8th February 2009, 12:06 PM
Oooh, this looks like a good topic :]

Has anyone have any dreams with FF characters or anything related to FF in them?

Hmmm...As far as I remember, I've only dreamt one dream with Final Fantasy Characters in it.
However, it is faaar to random >:

But anyway, I was in Edge with Cloud and Sora (from Kingdom Hearts), when all of a sudden, Sephiroth flew over us with a flying ice-cream bike 0___________0
Anyway, Cloud got his sword ready, and Sora got his Keyblade, and, somehow, I too had a Keyblade.
Couldn't remember much back then, dunno who won or not, but the thing that totally freaked me out was the flying ice-cream bike x__x

Yonowaru in Chaos
8th February 2009, 12:15 PM
You people and your dreams about Final Fantasy. And all I get is dreams involving intercourse with various demons. Well at least I dream about Pokemon sometimes... >.>

Anima87 & Champion_Edward_Elric: Please be careful when you post, one-liners aren't allowed.

Pokenicks: Your dream was far too thorough, so you're disapproved >:[

Nevertheless, you make a good http://smoothiejuicerecipes.com/pear.jpg so I guess I can overlook that point.

Zorg
8th February 2009, 6:38 PM
off topic:

lol last night i dreamed about alien vs. predator, but it was more mideval, with bows and swords... anyway

Ive had heaps of dreams about FF...but i cant remember them...

Champion_Edward_Elric
9th February 2009, 10:24 AM
Sephiroth flew over us with a flying ice-cream bike

Wow, really?

Well, I have some dreams about FF, but the most memorable one was when I was with Sephiroth (No!! Am I supposed to be dreaming about Llyud?!!), but I can't remember what happened then...

Honsy
9th February 2009, 11:18 AM
involving intercourse with various demons

Not that I recall, thankfully...

Illusione-Tempus
9th February 2009, 11:49 AM
A Final Fantasy Club!

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales

Dueler X, em.. I mean Mog

Why do you like FF?
I just happened to stumble upon it and saw that it was so famous so I tried it out and I turned out to like it!

I better try Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (is that correct?)

Zorg
9th February 2009, 6:24 PM
well im guessing you want to join...

there isnt a very clear sign up sheet anyway...

Anima87
11th February 2009, 1:46 AM

For some some reason or another, I found myself fighting both Cloud and Sephiroth. I don't really know why, all I know is just before I finished them both off... I woke up! I wasn't happy the restof the day...

BTW, sorry for posting the one-liner. It won't happen again. Promise.

shaymin_girl
12th February 2009, 1:03 AM
yeah a Final Fantasy Club can i join

What is your favorite FF game?Final Fantasy 7 of course
Who is your favorite character from your favorite game?I like Aeris/Aerith
Why do you like FF?Probobly because the games are very challenging and i love challenging games

shaymin_girl
12th February 2009, 1:04 AM
Yes i always have dreams about Aeris's Death

Yonowaru in Chaos
12th February 2009, 4:27 AM
shaymin_girl, you're allowed, but please refrain from double posting. If anything, just edit the post above you :)

Zorg, perhaps you should make a clear sign-up format, so you know, it'd be easier to differentiate the good from the bad.

So let's have a new topic:
Favourite weapon/accessory in Final Fantasy?
I love Yuna's Nirvana and FFIII Dragoon's various spears (damage doesn't matter, I just love the sound effect of spear landing on enemy :9).

Champion_Edward_Elric
12th February 2009, 8:01 AM

I think it's Zidane's two swords. You can be sure he's the only Thief to wield two swords at a time. And it would be cool if he fight against Sephiroth instead of Cloud facing him. XD

Anima87
13th February 2009, 5:09 AM

Hmm... Good one. Probably Tifa's brass knuckles, the reason being I enjoy the thought a well... er, developed woman can beat the high holy hell out of anything. I would love to see her go against Yang one-on-one. That would be so much fun...

Pokenicks
13th February 2009, 6:39 PM
Pokenicks: Your dream was far too thorough, so you're disapproved >:[

*sigh* My bad, sorry about that. Guess I got a little carried away with that post. Usually we have no limits to answering topics in my club, so I guess I'll have to get a little used to this.

I just love Cloud's Buster sword, and the way how he can dual wield by splitting his sword (as he did in the battle versus Sephiroth). Of course, that comes first to Yuffie's blade ;)

Foxyvulpixie
15th February 2009, 5:41 AM
*sigh* My bad, sorry about that. Guess I got a little carried away with that post. Usually we have no limits to answering topics in my club, so I guess I'll have to get a little used to this.

It was thorough but it was AWESOME! Sephiroth on an ice cream bike. I think I died laughing when I read that part :< that's like the least thing I would expect Sephi to do. Haha how was he riding it? Was he all serious or was he like all happy-go-lucky?

http://fc83.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2007/348/3/5/Fat_Finatasy___Sephiroth_by_nJoo.jpg

Made by fc83 :D haha.
Nuuu. . . .the image it too big D:
Sephiroth for President!
Now that would be something :<

I like Tifa's gloves! Woot! No weapons! But I like Aerith's staff because healing really saves me :3 and Cloud's sword probably is my most fav though :] it's awesome!

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th February 2009, 11:04 AM
For some reason I'm reminded of tonight's episode of Cowboy Bebop where the guy gets a fat implant to evade detection.

Not that it did him any good, but hey.

Champion_Edward_Elric
18th February 2009, 3:34 AM
For some reason I'm reminded of tonight's episode of Cowboy Bebop where the guy gets a fat implant to evade detection.

Which guy are you refering to? I know little of the anime, but...

Blackjack Gabbiani
18th February 2009, 11:11 AM
Something about a guy who faked his death to leave all his debts to Faye.

Anyway, hmm. I played a bit of FFX today because I tried it at the store to see if the disc was good. I bought it, but I'm sending it to a friend. Um...is it SUPPOSED to go about 45 minutes before you find a save point?

Yonowaru in Chaos
18th February 2009, 12:47 PM

I can't tell if you were being sarcastic, because I certainly was ://

Anyway, hmm. I played a bit of FFX today because I tried it at the store to see if the disc was good. I bought it, but I'm sending it to a friend. Um...is it SUPPOSED to go about 45 minutes before you find a save point?

Yes.

Then again, that was the same with me and FFVII. Actually though, I didn't find it that hard...tedious probably, but not difficult. Where are you up to?

Blackjack Gabbiani
19th February 2009, 9:02 AM
As I said, I bought it for a friend. The part I got up to is where Tidus finds himself in the ruins and decides he needs to make a fire.

Cipher Lord
19th February 2009, 3:31 PM
I wanna join!

What is your favorite FF game? FFVI, FFIV, FFX, FFXII I can't decide *explodes

Who is your favorite character from your favorite game? Ugh, another one I can't decide.

Why do you like FF? I love RPGs, and the story lines always pull me in. Even though I never was able to beat FFXII D:

Also, I claim characters.

Kain: I love the way that you never know what he's going to do next, shifting from good to bad, it's just great.

Auron: He's so mysterious. I haven't beaten the game yet, but I love his attitude. He always just keeps you in the dark, and plus, he kicks *** fighting, too.

Champion_Edward_Elric
20th February 2009, 5:12 AM
Okay, you will join, Cipher Lord. (Man, why am I acting like a Mod?)

Yonowaru in Chaos
20th February 2009, 5:18 AM
Because you're not allowed to :p

Regardless, welcome to here, Cipher Lord. Zorg will add your claims once he gets online (hopefullly).

As I said, I bought it for a friend. The part I got up to is where Tidus finds himself in the ruins and decides he needs to make a fire.

45 minutes? Woah, I never knew it took that long to get there >.>

Then again I lose all track of time while I play Final Fantasy, among other games.

Honsy
20th February 2009, 5:21 AM
The part I got up to is where Tidus finds himself in the ruins and decides he needs to make a fire.

45 minutes to get there? Really?

Oh right...unskippable cutscenes, IIRC.

Also;
There's a save point right near the start after you fight that big sinspawn thingy.

Yonowaru in Chaos
20th February 2009, 5:28 AM
There's also a savepoint before the Temple (after fighting Geosgaeno), iirc.

Or...well...there should be a savepoint there.

Oh right...unskippable cutscenes, IIRC.

Oh don't even mention them.

In its defence though, the music (including the remixed prelude is pretty cool.

Otherworld was a bit tasteless though.

Honsy
20th February 2009, 5:31 AM
Oh don't even mention them.

Haha. I love 'em, just because I'm the guy that makes smartarse remarks during movies and such, and the FF ones are so bad, It's easy to do so.

Geosgaeno

...Is that the big fish? Haha, I only played through FFX once, because I didn't like it all that much, but I 'had' to play all the FF's.

Yonowaru in Chaos
20th February 2009, 5:57 AM
Haha. I love 'em, just because I'm the guy that makes smartarse remarks during movies and such, and the FF ones are so bad, It's easy to do so.

Well...they're not bad, except the Seymour ones (because he's so damn hard most of the time D: ) and the one between Luca and Mi'ihen Highroad.

Oh god don't get me started on that cutscene.

...Is that the big fish? Haha, I only played through FFX once, because I didn't like it all that much, but I 'had' to play all the FF's.

Frog, fish, octopus thing with a cage. So unloved someone has to remember its name :p

Picture link if anyone's interested (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/thumb/f/fc/Geosgaeno_FFX.jpg/180px-Geosgaeno_FFX.jpg)

But this one shows the cage (http://www.ffmaniacs.com/ff10/imgff10/ene_geosgaeno.gif)

Honsy
20th February 2009, 6:04 AM
Frog, fish, octopus thing with a cage. So unloved someone has to remember its name

OH! That!

Now I remember.

Luca and Mi'ihen Highroad.

Please don't tell me that's that retarded laughing one...

Yonowaru in Chaos
20th February 2009, 6:52 AM
Please don't tell me that's that retarded laughing one...

Indeed it is. Methinks there was whistling too.

Thankfully, the game wasn't riddled with them...even though some people would rather just stop playing from that point onwards >.>

Unless you hate Rikku's voice of course.

Honsy
20th February 2009, 8:10 AM
even though some people would rather just stop playing from that point onwards >.>

Or before then. ^_^

Unless you hate Rikku

Fixed to apply to me. I hated Rikku. So annoying.

Yonowaru in Chaos
20th February 2009, 8:21 AM
Or before then. ^_^

Correct. The entire Luca 'arc' was tedious. Especially the ball game and the frigging tutorial.

I hate Blitzball. Why does the game have to force it on me??? ;___;

...except for the Moonflow scene. That was pretty cool actually.

Then it went downhill, when Rikku started doing these odd creeping (literally) movements in the cutscenes whenever she was scared.

Her spider crawl in the Thunder Plains was kind of funny anyway.

Honsy
20th February 2009, 8:48 AM
I hate Blitzball. Why does the game have to force it on me??? ;___;

The blitzball was one of the best things in the game for me...though, that's not saying much.

But yeah, It was a good diversion, but I hated how you HAD to play it to advance or be good. Not just once though, I remember playing two or three times, or doing blitzball related things. FFVII had it right. Introduce a minigame. Make it so you have to play it once, but have it incredibly easy, then don't force it at all...But noooooooo FFX had to force it on us....

I'll shut up.

Yonowaru in Chaos
20th February 2009, 9:35 AM
I didn't get it. The tutorial was boring and tedious (I actually committed myself to reading it...but that failed five minutes through) and I didn't even know how to score.

I suppose Jecht Shot would've made it easier, but I had a messed up D-Pad, so that didn't go too well. I just gave up altogether.

...but I still want Wakka's Celestial weapon ;_;

Cipher Lord
20th February 2009, 1:32 PM
Indeed it is. Methinks there was whistling too.

Thankfully, the game wasn't riddled with them...even though some people would rather just stop playing from that point onwards >.>

Unless you hate Rikku's voice of course.

I liked Rikku. Al Bhed kick arse

Or before then. ^_^

You're a big meanie, y'know that. :P

Rikku rocks. She's evil, then she's good. And she a Tidus can breathe underwater for like, EVER.

And is it just me, or do Vaan and Tidus, like, act exactly the same (and look the same, but that's beside the point)?

Yonowaru in Chaos
20th February 2009, 2:12 PM
I never hated the Al Bhed. I just find Rikku's voice annoying (though thankfully, they don't overuse her voice...at least in FFX anyway - FFX-2 was a different story). Oh yeah, and Brother also gets a bit annoying...but the other Al Bhed are all cool : D

And Vaan has lighter hair and a different costume, shorter, less bulk..I'll give you KH Tidus, but Vaan's a midget compared to FFX Tidus. Then again, they pretty much just recycled Tidus' face and slapped on a different shade of blonde scruff.

Champion_Edward_Elric
21st February 2009, 3:02 AM
but Vaan's a midget compared to FFX Tidus.

Hmmm... but I think Vaan's older than Tidus, despite his height.

Yonowaru in Chaos
21st February 2009, 3:06 AM
I don't think their ages are mentioned (at least, for Tidus anyway), and even if they have...it can't be that much of a difference.

Especially since it's assumed that both of them have undergone puberty :/

shaymin_girl
22nd February 2009, 7:27 AM
man has anyone got tips for Final Fantasy 7?

raglflagl
22nd February 2009, 9:35 AM
aaaaa. I wanna join plz.

Final Fantasy X

Big tie between Rikku and Yuna

Why do you like FF?
Basically because it's an RPG. Plus, I'm a sucker for most turn-based-strategic-games-with-more-than-two-party-members-that-you-can-control
(Pretty much the reason why I didn't enjoy Final Fantasy 12 and Crisis Core that much)

So.. umm.. yeah, please?

Yonowaru in Chaos
22nd February 2009, 12:13 PM
@shaymin_girl: No one-lining. I'll give you a chance to extend your question (since it's rather vague anyway), but beware. The same goes for you others, but I'll make an exception, since you couldn't really have lengthened your posts by much.

@raglflagl: Welcome! :)

Yet another FFXII disliker :]

This place needs moar activity...really.

raglflagl
22nd February 2009, 1:41 PM
Thanks for the welcome n_n.

Yet another FFXII disliker :]
Hah. Not really a hater, but I'm not very fond of it. I thought the story was well... meh. It involved politics. :\. I also disliked the battle system, guess I love turn-based too much. Plus, hack and slash with espers isn't fun, especially when you run out of enemies xD.

Also, I remember seeing that Tidus was 17 in FFX. He turned 19 in FFX-2. Vaan apparently is the same age as Tidus in XII however in Revenant Wings, he's 18. So yeah.

Dimbat
22nd February 2009, 4:02 PM
But yeah, It was a good diversion, but I hated how you HAD to play it to advance or be good. Not just once though, I remember playing two or three times, or doing blitzball related things. FFVII had it right. Introduce a minigame. Make it so you have to play it once, but have it incredibly easy, then don't force it at all...But noooooooo FFX had to force it on us....

I'll shut up.

You only >have< to play Blitzball once in the entire game, and in both my playthroughs that's the only time I've played it. I assume you're comparing it to FF7's Chocobo Racing .. with that, you HAD to win to progress with the story, and they only made you play it once, and it was easy. With FFX, you can win or lose and progress with the story (I think you just get some items if you win, but there's no long-term consequences of winning/losing) and you only had to play it once. The only thing about Blitzball is the matches take longer and don't have awesome background music so the 1 compulsory match is a lot more boring than racing a Chocobo. FF7 and FFX both had it right; introduce a mini-game that you play once as part of the storyline, where it's easy to continue the story line after. You only need to play either of them again to get optional items (Wakka's best weapon upgrade / KOTR [iirc]).

So yeah :P. I didn't like Blitzball either, but I'm sticking up for FFX because I enjoyed the game and the fact that I didn't like Blitzball didn't distract from my enjoyment from the game. If anything did that, it was the not-so-good characters and the linear gameplay for most of the game. Story was good and the gameplay was fun (but a bit linear at times). That's my opinion anyway XD.

raglflagl
23rd February 2009, 4:04 AM
IIRC, you get a Power Sphere in the NA, PAL and INT. versions while in the Original Japanese version, you only get a potion.

From playing Blitzball, you also unlock Wakka's other overdrives (like Attack Reels, his best one), a few spheres, and the Jupiter Sigil. To be able to get World Champion (Wakka's Celestial Weapon) you need to have won 5 Blitzball games and have the Celestial Mirror.

... So yeah, I hate Blitzball.

Not to mention, you can still Chocobo Race at Remiem Temple. You need to race in order to get Tidus' Caladbolg, the Cloudy Mirror and the Sun Sigil.

FFX has a short storyline, but like.. millions of sidequests. )x. Atm, I'm just using the Don Tonberry AP Trick so I can get Rikku 60+ strength. I need more money for bribing the Mech Leaders for Doors to Tomorrow for my other characters, though. :\.

Yonowaru in Chaos
23rd February 2009, 4:52 AM
Also, I remember seeing that Tidus was 17 in FFX. He turned 19 in FFX-2. Vaan apparently is the same age as Tidus in XII however in Revenant Wings, he's 18. So yeah.

Proves my point. Vaan's a midget :P

So yeah :P. I didn't like Blitzball either, but I'm sticking up for FFX because I enjoyed the game and the fact that I didn't like Blitzball didn't distract from my enjoyment from the game. If anything did that, it was the not-so-good characters and the linear gameplay for most of the game. Story was good and the gameplay was fun (but a bit linear at times). That's my opinion anyway XD.

But you have to admit the entire Luca arc was largely tedious and superfluous. I don't think anything could've been done about it (except by making Blitzball a more enjoyable sport than it currently is :x), but the tutorial and the game itself is...hell to get through.

Bleh I need the Jupiter Sigil, World Champion and basically anything you can get to upgrade Wakka. Too bad I hate playing blitzball.

FFX has a short storyline, but like.. millions of sidequests. )x. Atm, I'm just using the Don Tonberry AP Trick so I can get Rikku 60+ strength. I need more money for bribing the Mech Leaders for Doors to Tomorrow for my other characters, though. :\.

I agree. The game gives you a billion ways to overpower your characters while still getting bashed by Dark Aeons and whatnot.

In fact, I find it a bit weird seeing how developed the FFX metagame is, while everything pre-Sin is rather simple and straightforward.

Honsy
23rd February 2009, 7:47 AM
You only >have< to play Blitzball once in the entire game, and in both my playthroughs that's the only time I've played it.

Really? I vaguely remember playing it a few times...eh. *shrugs*

I assume you're comparing it to FF7's Chocobo Racing .. with that, you HAD to win to progress with the story, and they only made you play it once, and it was easy

The ease is what makes it tolerable. The Blitzball takes ages.

Dimbat
23rd February 2009, 5:38 PM
Fair points. The forced Blitzball game DID take >way< too long, and the Luca story section was dull... but then it's an important part of the early storyline, because

*spoilers for Luca section of game*

Tidus doesn't recognise anyone at a Blitzball tournament, and he really should, signifying something isn't quite right...

*end spoilers*

So yeah. And ok, to effectively use Wakka I guess you do need to play Blitzball a fair bit, but I never bothered with him, I took a disliking to him early on so used Tidus, Auron and Yuna for the majority of the game. I didn't complete the optional underwater monsters in the monster arena.. which I guess a powerful Wakka would be really useful for though.

But the other minigames were annoying too v.v .. especially the lightning dodging, Jesus...

Honsy
24th February 2009, 5:00 AM
especially the lightning dodging, Jesus...

I forgot about that...I didn't bother doing it. I played through X just to say that I have played all the FF's...(Of the main series, that is. Except for XI, but that's online, so...yeah.)

Also, the chocobo minigames got boring/annoying after a while in the Calm Lands.

Yonowaru in Chaos
24th February 2009, 6:10 AM
I think I got pretty close to 170-80 then went out...forgetting to pause. I've never tried again.

Wakka's actually pretty good even without upgrades (though Ifrit gets disappointing if you don't have World Champion). I use him as a Capturer for the Monster Arena usually. The others have better things to do :]

Also, the chocobo minigames got boring/annoying after a while in the Calm Lands.

It wasn't really boring. Just frigging frustrating with the Sun Sigil... *contains outbreak*

raglflagl
24th February 2009, 9:15 AM
Wakka's actually pretty good even without upgrades (though Ifrit gets disappointing if you don't have World Champion). I use him as a Capturer for the Monster Arena usually. The others have better things to do :]

Ahah, yeah. I gave Wakka his capture weapon and then used those Farplane Winds to give him Deathstrike so that he could OHKO almost anything. Plus, you get to use him underwater and he starts out with enough accuracy to hit the flying monsters and anything far away. That's a big plus for me. However because of the Don Tonberry Trick, I got Rikku enough Strength (down Auron's path) to deal 1k damage already. Ah, how I love seeing my Sphere Levels sky rocket up.

I haven't played FFX in a while, but I was planning on getting the Celestial Mirror so I could let Valefor break the damage limit already. I don't have the others yet though, and I don't really want to risk going back to Mushroom Rock Road just to get Auron's Masamune, especially because I have FFX: International, which means fight with Dark Magus Sisters. |:

I also kinda agree that the Luca arc was reeeaaalllly boring and tedious (no pun intended. TEDIOUS SOUNDS LIKE TIDUS, GET IT?! AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA /tidus)

Especially because you couldn't use Yuna. I was forced to use Kimahri. Good thing I used the Internation Sphere Grid and got Lulu and Kimahri Cure after fighting the Sin Fin in Kilika n_n

... but yeah, Luca Arc sucked and the Bevelle Cloister was so confusing.

EDIT: I forgot to ask but is there a way to get money reaaallly fast without needing the airship? I'm just at Gagazet and I want my Tidus, Rikku, Yuna and Auron to be uber powerful and I need more Doors to Tomorrow to achieve it. :\.

Yonowaru in Chaos
24th February 2009, 11:37 AM
Ahah, yeah. I gave Wakka his capture weapon and then used those Farplane Winds to give him Deathstrike so that he could OHKO almost anything. Plus, you get to use him underwater and he starts out with enough accuracy to hit the flying monsters and anything far away. That's a big plus for me.

Yeah...seeing as you don't have Break Damage Limit Dx

Wakka's also good for the status attacks I suppose, but I've already taught them to Auron...so yeah.

However because of the Don Tonberry Trick, I got Rikku enough Strength (down Auron's path) to deal 1k damage already. Ah, how I love seeing my Sphere Levels sky rocket up.

Where do you ever find the time to look for Don Tonberries? @_@

Actually though, I find normal Tonberries harder to find in the CotSF.

I don't really want to risk going back to Mushroom Rock Road just to get Auron's Masamune, especially because I have FFX: International, which means fight with Dark Magus Sisters. |:

iirc it's found in some place you can access without facing them. I'm not so sure, unless I got it before I 'betrayed Yevon'.

... but yeah, Luca Arc sucked and the Bevelle Cloister was so confusing.

I liked it...it was a break from the old, at least. Macalania Cloister got frustrating...

raglflagl
24th February 2009, 1:19 PM
Where do you ever find the time to look for Don Tonberries? @_@

Actually though, I find normal Tonberries harder to find in the CotSF.

Don Tonberries are found in the monster arena (area conquest) after capturing all of the CotSF monsters (not including Magic Urn). Even though it's proven to be false, I usually find my Tonberries in the green-ish area but that's just me. )x

iirc it's found in some place you can access without facing them. I'm not so sure, unless I got it before I 'betrayed Yevon'.
Impossible. You 'betray Yevon' way before you can get the Rusty Sword to get the Masamune.

I liked it...it was a break from the old, at least. Macalania Cloister got frustrating...
I know, right? I had to re-do it like.. 4 times because I kept on accidentally stepping on the shiny panel in the Ice Bridge. The things I have to do for Anima. >>

Yeah...seeing as you don't have Break Damage Limit Dx

Wakka's also good for the status attacks I suppose, but I've already taught them to Auron...so yeah.

Yeah, I hate it how the airship comes in so late. I can only Break Damage Limit with Valefor (I just got Yuna's Nirvana, but only upgraded it with the Moon Crest) and Bahamut. Bahamut's Mega Flare can only do 35k to Sanctuary Keeper but Valefor's Energy Blast does 49k to Sanctuary Keeper, it's an overkill!

Wakka's also useful for Attack Reels. Break Damage, Max Strength + 12 Hits on Attack Reels. (Imagine, 99,999 x 12)

And I can't believe it, FFX finally was able to do something to me that I haven't done since my first playthrough with Evrae. I got so ****** off. After defeating Sanctuary Keeper and going up on the way to Zanarkand, the scene where Tidus is supposed to see Zanarkand doesn't play! I mean, I've watched two videos and the scene should automatically play but it doesn't seem to in mine. I play the International Version if it makes any difference. :\.

Yonowaru in Chaos
25th February 2009, 3:29 AM
Don Tonberries are found in the monster arena (area conquest) after capturing all of the CotSF monsters (not including Magic Urn). Even though it's proven to be false, I usually find my Tonberries in the green-ish area but that's just me. )x

Well whatever you find in Omega Ruins >.>

I've captured quite a few of them, but I just can't find normal Tonberries.

Impossible. You 'betray Yevon' way before you can get the Rusty Sword to get the Masamune.

If it's Auron's Celestial Weapon, then I seem to have got it. I might check again, just in case it's not a Murasame or a Muramasa or something...

Wakka's also useful for Attack Reels. Break Damage, Max Strength + 12 Hits on Attack Reels. (Imagine, 99,999 x 12)

Too bad you need to be be actually good at Blitzball to do all that.

I play the International Version if it makes any difference. :\.

Is that the version where you can go back squeeze between the guards to replay the Al Bhed home arc?

raglflagl
25th February 2009, 9:47 AM
Well whatever you find in Omega Ruins >.>

I've captured quite a few of them, but I just can't find normal Tonberries.
Those are Mega Tonberries, iirc. Regular Tonberries are so hard to find, but I was lucky enough to find two.

Too bad you need to be be actually good at Blitzball to do all that.
Or have really good players?

Is that the version where you can go back squeeze between the guards to replay the Al Bhed home arc?
That's the one with Dark Ifrit. I was talking 'bout the scene after defeating Sanctuary Keeper. I can't seem to activate it. :\.

Champion_Edward_Elric
26th February 2009, 2:16 AM
And I can't believe it, FFX finally was able to do something to me that I haven't done since my first playthrough with Evrae.

Evrae was too hard for me as well. I hate it.

raglflagl
26th February 2009, 9:40 AM
Evrae was too hard for me as well. I hate it.

I had to level grind in Thunder Plains/Macalania for who knows how long until I got my Lulu to learn Reflect. Then I realized, Rikku was much closer to Reflect than Lulu was. |:

What I did was: Cast Slow and Reflect on Evrae, then cast Hastega on the party. I then proceeded to attack it and set up defenses from far away (Lulu knew Protect and Shell. THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SPHERE GRID). When it was time for Swooping Sythe, it did a mere 300~400 damage. Continued to kill Evrae. It was kinda easy doing that. :\.

I hated Seymour Flux though, should've gotten Nirvana earlier.

Yonowaru in Chaos
26th February 2009, 10:27 AM
Should probably do some co-owner duties.

@Elric: This is your last warning. Please don't post one-sentence one-liners. Do it again and I'll have to ban you. Sorry. :/

That's the one with Dark Ifrit. I was talking 'bout the scene after defeating Sanctuary Keeper. I can't seem to activate it. :\.

Glitch probably. Well as long as the game itself plays properly you should be fine.

I hated Seymour Flux though, should've gotten Nirvana earlier.

You can get it earlier? o_O As in, you can get the celestial weapons once you get to Remiem Temple?

I had to level grind in Thunder Plains/Macalania for who knows how long until I got my Lulu to learn Reflect. Then I realized, Rikku was much closer to Reflect than Lulu was. |:

What I did was: Cast Slow and Reflect on Evrae, then cast Hastega on the party. I then proceeded to attack it and set up defenses from far away (Lulu knew Protect and Shell. THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SPHERE GRID). When it was time for Swooping Sythe, it did a mere 300~400 damage. Continued to kill Evrae. It was kinda easy doing that. :\.

Evrae was quite easy for me actually. Thank god for Al Bhed Potions.

raglflagl
26th February 2009, 11:36 AM
You can get it earlier? o_O As in, you can get the celestial weapons once you get to Remiem Temple?
You can get the Nirvana itself and the Moon Crest earlier however you cannot fully power it up because you will need Anima and Yojimbo before you can beat Lady Belgemine for the Moon Sigil. Actually, unless you missed out on some Destruction Spheres (unlucky you if you didn't get Macalania/Besaid) then Nirvana is like.. the easiest one to fully power up. IIRC, they were saying that Godhand is next that or, Masamune, since Mars Sigil requires you to capture all the monsters in all the areas. :\.

Plus, Nirvana + Moon Crest allows you to let Valefor break the damage limit.

EDIT: And yeah, Al Bhed Potions rock. Too bad they stop getting nice because they only reach until 1000 points of healing. They're really easy to get though. Doors to Tomorrow on the other hand. >>;

Champion_Edward_Elric
27th February 2009, 3:03 AM
[QUOTE=raglflagl;9465636]What I did was: Cast Slow and Reflect on Evrae, then cast Hastega on the party. I then proceeded to attack it and set up defenses from far away (Lulu knew Protect and Shell. THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SPHERE GRID). When it was time for Swooping Sythe, it did a mere 300~400 damage. Continued to kill Evrae. It was kinda easy doing that. :\.

Same thing to me, but I only use some Delayra and Delayga on Evrae. It's because I'm using the original version, and not the International one (I have to avoid those Dark Aeons and Penance).

Thank god for Al Bhed Potions.

Yup. The Al Bhed Potions kick ***. But what raglflagl said was right. At first it's useful to your party, but now it's being useless. How are you going to fight hard bosses like Seymour Flux if you only have that kind of Potion?

Cipher Lord
28th February 2009, 3:21 AM
Unfortunately, I got stuck on the first battle against Seymour. Any tips?

Yonowaru in Chaos
28th February 2009, 4:13 AM
[QUOTE]
Yup. The Al Bhed Potions kick ***. But what raglflagl said was right. At first it's useful to your party, but now it's being useless. How are you going to fight hard bosses like Seymour Flux if you only have that kind of Potion?

Well that's where Yuna comes in with Curaga and all that shiz. Actually I find Al Bhed Potions pretty useful when battling Seymour Flux (the Gagazet one, I presume?). He uses status anyway >.>

Him on the other hand, I used Bio on him :]

Careful with one-liners.

I recommend you use Kimahri's petrification Overdrive first. It instantly kills the two Guados on either side (preferably before they cast Shell and Protect on Seymour). Then, just hack him down. When he summons Anima, you summon your own Aeon (since he uses Pain A LOT). When Anima reaches Overdrive though, get something weak like Valefor to absorb it.

raglflagl
28th February 2009, 6:21 AM
Well that's where Yuna comes in with Curaga and all that shiz. Actually I find Al Bhed Potions pretty useful when battling Seymour Flux (the Gagazet one, I presume?). He uses status anyway >.>

Him on the other hand, I used Bio on him :]
I find it funny that my Rikku knew Curaga way before Yuna did, though. She also knew Flare before anyone else. n_n. But I needed those two anyways, Home without Yuna was a real pain. |:

For Seymour Flux, all I did was spam aeon overdrives (excluding Shiva. Morti-whatever was about to cast Total Annihilation)

Aside from using Petrification, you could also steal their Hi-Potions, iirc.

Champion_Edward_Elric
2nd March 2009, 2:10 AM
I find it funny that my Rikku knew Curaga way before Yuna did, though. She also knew Flare before anyone else. n_n. But I needed those two anyways, Home without Yuna was a real pain. |:

You made Rikku learn Curaga and Flare? Well I want her to learn those spells but I can't seem to unlock the lock nodes, in which I have to find those damn lock spheres.

For Seymour Flux, all I did was spam aeon overdrives (excluding Shiva. Morti-whatever was about to cast Total Annihilation)

I think you meant by Mortiorchis. Anyway, my FFX game stopped and stuck after Yuna fell off from Bevelle. It was so disappointing that I have to wait and wait and wait until nothing happens. Is there something wrong to my PS2?

raglflagl
2nd March 2009, 3:31 AM
You made Rikku learn Curaga and Flare? Well I want her to learn those spells but I can't seem to unlock the lock nodes, in which I have to find those damn lock spheres.
Rikku knew Curaga because I was also teaching her Dispel and Reflect for the Evrae battle. Plus, Rikku makes a good healing mage, since she can't really do much damage. I taught her Flare because she was the closest one and used a Black Magic Sphere to teach it to Yuna. I use the International Sphere Grid, so.. less locks.

Anyway, my FFX game stopped and stuck after Yuna fell off from Bevelle. It was so disappointing that I have to wait and wait and wait until nothing happens. Is there something wrong to my PS2?
Same thing that happened to me! Except, mine happens in Gagazet. I think it's the disc that's the problem, not the PS2. ;;.

Yonowaru in Chaos
2nd March 2009, 4:41 AM
For some reason I made Rikku learn Holy with one of those insta-tranport spheres. It only does something like 2000 damage to the common enemy weak to it and I waste 85 MP doing it :/

Same thing that happened to me! Except, mine happens in Gagazet. I think it's the disc that's the problem, not the PS2. ;;.

Mine's glitch-free :D

Northern Lights
2nd March 2009, 6:59 PM
I'd like to join [finally]

Only just decided to buy an actual Final Fantasy game [doesn't have much time to play games =\ ] but i got FFVII - because it's my favourite

Vincent - no doubt about it [does like Cloud, Zack and Reno very much though]

Why do you like FF?

Because the ideas are good, and the storyline is usually done well, but as i say, i have yet to venture into more Final Fantasy

i'm surprised you didn't include movies .... =[ [FF; Spirits Within lover]

bTW - if we can still claim characters ... can i claim Vincent from Final Fantasy VII

Treeconator11
3rd March 2009, 1:38 AM
Yo, Zorg man, I've been playing FFIV for a while, so thought I'd join

FFIV, cause it's the only one I have :(

Edge, cause he's a ninja, and throw is sweet!

Why do you like FF?

It's fun, and addicting.

If I can claim,I pick Edge, from FFIV, cause he's awesome!

Yonowaru in Chaos
3rd March 2009, 5:24 AM
~.:Northern Lights:.~ and Treeconator11; you're both accepted, but Zorg's been a while...so you might have to wait to be added on to the list.

You both can claim up to 2 characters, just as long as they haven't been claimed already.

You're welcome to change the topic. God knows how long this FFX topic has gone for >__>;;;

darklord18
3rd March 2009, 7:49 AM
I really sorry, been busy with other things.

New topic.
Which character did you hate using their overlimit in 6-12?

Lulu, spin the stick around and around to do weak damage. Not a good move.

Honsy
3rd March 2009, 10:12 AM

Oh, thank god for getting away from the FFX talk...

I didn't like using Zell's overdrive/limit/whatever it was called in that game. Because I always screwed it up. I didn't like using any of the characters whose limit breaks were weaker than their normal attack. I had a couple of people like that in FFIX. I still used the limits, for the "ooh, pretty colours" value.

darklord18
3rd March 2009, 10:22 AM
Don't forget Lulu, she was the worst, Hard overdrive + weak damage = bad overdrive.

Dimbat
3rd March 2009, 2:09 PM
Lulu's overdrive is technically better than a lot of others... When you're hitting for the damage cap (or near abouts) each time, you can hit far beyond 99999 in 1 limit whereas some other characters can only hit the once - dealing 99999.

I hated using any limits in FF9, they always came at the wrong time. I really didn't like the way trance was implemented into the gameplay.

In FF7, I hated the Red XIII's and Vincent's limits. They were awesome characters (my end-game team was Cloud, Red XIII and Vincent) but their limits only hit once, meaning a maximum of 9999 >.<. Ah well.. Best limit in that game is Aeris' Great Gospel ^^.

In FF8 I liked most limits tbh, and I've yet to complete FF6 so I can't really comment on that one!

Has anyone watched FF:Unlimited? I ordered the box set yesterday.. My mate said it's absolutely terrible (but loved it as a guilty pleasure), but when I said I liked Medabots he was like "... you'll like FF:Unlimited then" XD. In the end I decided to buy it as I can just watch a couple of episodes a day during lunch when I'm back at home over Easter. It'll be a nice change from Fresh Prince repeats / Jeremy Kyle / Bargain Hunt... So yeah, this'll be my first "anime"-type-thing... hmm.

Northern Lights
3rd March 2009, 4:36 PM

don't have one particularly, but i hate it when i HAVE to use their limit break, just before im about to fight a boss - it's so fustrating

Champion_Edward_Elric
4th March 2009, 2:32 AM

Usually, all of the FFVI characters' Desperation Attack (excluding Gau and Umaro; the two didn't have the command menu). Most of my Wikimates from FFWiki thinks that this kind of Limit Break were so lame that you can't perform them if you have Muddled, Image, Clear, or Zombie effect.

And in FFXII: RW, Balthier's Quickening only deal damage to one enemy. (Dealing damages to multiple enemies is even better!)

Don't forget Lulu, she was the worst, Hard overdrive + weak damage = bad overdrive.

I agree with you, darklord. Lulu's Overdrive may be worst, but I think if you teach her Ultima, that would be quite good.

palingensia
4th March 2009, 2:55 AM
Aaron, why was I not informed of this? Join me. Now. Sephiroth is mine. <3

Well, I've only played X - XII, but I must say that Rikku's one in FFX was a pain in the ***, just to remember all of the combinations of stuff to use, I just couldn't be bothered. >_>; Lulu's wasn't too bad people, what's so hard about swivelling the analogue stick? If you can manage 6-7 it's plenty decent, but since it's Lulu... >_<;

FFX. Only one I've completed sadly... ;__;

Auron is the man. Doesn't beat Sephiroth, Cloud or Vincent, but he's still pretty damn awesome in his own right.

Why do you like FF?
RPGs are win. Blitzball is win. Hard to finish games which you actually want to put the effort into to finish are win. They actually make me want to play them right through to the end, which doesn't happen often enough...

Yonowaru in Chaos
4th March 2009, 4:21 AM
Because Zorg has gone missing (>_>), I'll just update the Members list right here.

@Zorg, when you get back (>_>;;), just C+P onto the first post.

Members:

Blackjack Gabbiani
Rotrum
Yonowaru in Chaos
Aqua's Dolphin
Dimbat
Satanicjesus
Darklord18
Pokenicks
Handymankg2
S.Bustathedog
ContestNoir888
Shadowfaith
Honsy
Champion Edward Elric
Foxyvulpixie
Anima87
Mi10ticFan
shaymin_girl
Cipher Lord
raglflagl
~.:Northern Lights:.~
Treeconator11
otaku-dono

Claimed:

Fran - Zorg (11 + RW)
Palom - Rotrum (4)
Bartz - Dimbat (5)
Noctis - Pokenicks (13)
Tidus - Shadowfaith (10)
Sephiroth - Champion_Edward_Elric (7)
Kuja - Champion_Edward_Elric (9)
Edge - Treeconator11 (4)
Celes - Honsy (6)

If I missed anyone, please say so (unless you got rejected of course).

I must say that Rikku's one in FFX was a pain in the ***, just to remember all of the combinations of stuff to use, I just couldn't be bothered. >_>;

Just use all your rare items :p

You're bound to get something powerful.

what's so hard about swivelling the analogue stick?

It kills your controller D:

raglflagl
4th March 2009, 4:32 AM
I hated having to send in Kimahri just to get an Overdrive. Good thing Renke and Biran Ronso exist. Aside from that, the international version doesn't allow us to just leavel Wakka's reels so we can get 12 hits or whatever other bonuses, and you have to win them in Blitzball. That makes it an even bigger pain.

IMO, Lulu's is useful, especially if you're playing a Lu-only challange. It allows you to deal magic damage without using MP and when you're silenced. Plus, it isn't that hard to get 6-7 in. If Lulu's powerful enough, she can deal enough damage and Drain Fury is good too. n_n

However, Fury still doesn't beat the usefulness of Mix. Hyper Mighty Guard G. <3

palingensia
5th March 2009, 3:00 AM
How could you forget me Yono? D'= Me + Sephiroth please.

Just use all your rare items :p

You're bound to get something powerful.
Oh yeah, because that isn't a waste. >_>;

It kills your controller D:
That doesn't mean it's hard though. =/

raglflagl
5th March 2009, 3:09 AM
Oh yeah, because that isn't a waste. >_>;

Bribe and Master Thief say hi.

Plus, Trio of 9999 and Hyper Mighty G are really important if going for an NSG file in FFX. Not to mention against the Dark Aeons too.

Also, for Fury, I read somewhere that increasing your magic stat also makes achieving *insert number here* easier. Idk if it's true though, I stopped using Lulu once I got Yuna once more.

Zorg
5th March 2009, 4:11 AM
wow, ive been gone for a while... i dont know why... thats yono for doing that. I looked at the post count and i was like WOW... so, hows people going, if people have it, what do they think of A2?

Champion_Edward_Elric
5th March 2009, 4:31 AM

Then what about me, Yonowaru-san? I had claimed both Sephiroth and Kuja, so are you gonna put them in the claiming list?

so, hows people going, if people have it, what do they think of A2?

I think TA2 is one of the awesome FF games, with the battle system faster than that of Tactics (the first FF game I played). The characters are colourful, too.

Yonowaru in Chaos
5th March 2009, 5:01 AM
The forums got slow so I got preoccupied then subsequently forgot, since I had to seive through the pages to find out who I missed out on and so forth. Sorry about that btw.

Since Elric claimed Sephy, I'm afraid you'd have to claim someone else, otaku-dono.

That doesn't mean it's hard though. =/

Well it's better when your controller makes it out alive :p

Zorg
5th March 2009, 7:24 AM
hey dion/otaku, you finally joined... took ya a while.

thanks elric, i need someones opinion before i get a game, ill either get that or a dragon quest game next on DS, or ill wait for Pokemon Platnium...

darklord18
5th March 2009, 8:24 AM
/\ doesn't matter what we think it come down if you want it or not, not what someone tell you.

Lulu even with Ultima still dose under 9999 damage when she use her overdrive but it dose way more damage.

Tidus bitz ace dose over 9999, same for Wakka which is good.

Dimbat
5th March 2009, 6:50 PM
TA2 is a fun game. It does get very repetitive though, and towards the end I was getting frustrated with the prolonged battles >.<. Completed it once and probably won't be touching it again.

Final Fantasy Unlimited arrived today, I'll watch it later. Seriously, has nobody here seen it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Unlimited

Honsy
6th March 2009, 2:58 AM
@Yono: I claimed Celes a while back.

I really wish I knew stuff about FFX to join in this convo.

Seriously, has nobody here seen it?

'Fraid so. I haven't seen it.

calze6
7th March 2009, 12:45 AM
Can I join? I have played FF 12 revenant wings. My favourite character is Bauch. He's cool and loyal to the queen. I like FF because it is fun, funny and challenging.

Zorg
7th March 2009, 3:03 AM
Ahh... Revanent Wings... i was stuck on one of the last levels... sure you can join. i probably should have made a proper sign up thing...

I was certain this club was going to die... you people have proven me wrong...

Champion_Edward_Elric
7th March 2009, 4:54 AM
Seriously, has nobody here seen it?

No, I didn't. FFU never captures my interest.

I was certain this club was going to die... you people have proven me wrong...

No, you can't say that. Even though we had prove you wrong, we still try to make this club one of the best in Serebii.Net Forums.

Zorg
7th March 2009, 8:10 AM
No, you can't say that. Even though we had prove you wrong, we still try to make this club one of the best in Serebii.Net Forums.

Well... im surprised some-one else didn't remake this club before me...

I still wonder what club will die first though, the Fire Emblem Club, or this one...

darklord18
7th March 2009, 9:31 AM
I seem the first three DVD but about it.

Don't worry Zorg, People do have live but we do post here when we can.

Northern Lights
7th March 2009, 10:08 AM
Final Fantasy Unlimited arrived today, I'll watch it later. Seriously, has nobody here seen it?

*raises hand* i have. Well i've started watching it - if that counts

OMG playing FFVII [i recently got the game after watching Advent Children] I'm stuck! trying to get to Tifa's Bar after meeting Aerith for the first time.

Dimbat
8th March 2009, 12:35 PM
OMG playing FFVII [i recently got the game after watching Advent Children] I'm stuck! trying to get to Tifa's Bar after meeting Aerith for the first time.

Playing FF7 after watching AC? Hmm.. you've probably had a lot of spoilers then! Actually, thinking back, while AC may strongly imply the end-of-disk-one spoilers I don't think it mentions the major spoilers (the events of Crisis Core).. so perhaps you'll be ok!

Are you serious about being stuck there? Don't you just run around and dodge the soldiers then you're automatically taken there?

Yonowaru in Chaos
8th March 2009, 12:46 PM
Yeah I saw AC before playing FFVII (I haven't even finished the first disc), and it didn't really reveal much that I didn't already know beforehand. It's not like people watch it for the plot or anything >_> They just watch it because it has so many bishounen (and in CGI as well!) in it.

Northern Lights
8th March 2009, 1:40 PM
What YIC said [sorry but your name is really long]

Playing FF7 after watching AC? Hmm.. you've probably had a lot of spoilers then! Actually, thinking back, while AC may strongly imply the end-of-disk-one spoilers I don't think it mentions the major spoilers (the events of Crisis Core).. so perhaps you'll be ok!

Are you serious about being stuck there? Don't you just run around and dodge the soldiers then you're automatically taken there?

lol nah i watched AC first - got the game - watched CC, and i was like 'OH, that explains alot' - then watched AC again - then DOC ... >3

And yes i'm stuck; in this town that Aerith took me whilst trying to find Tifa in a cart pulled by a Chocobo [god i love those things XD] and now im stuck in a town with no exit -_-

Anima87
9th March 2009, 4:37 AM
Sorry I was gone for a while, I had to deal with some doctors. *Finishes patting down the dirt mound* Anyways...

Hmm... Vincent Valentine. If it would have just hit more then once...

Zorg
9th March 2009, 7:49 PM
i hated lulu's overdrive, i always only got 6 or 7...

Champion_Edward_Elric
10th March 2009, 10:34 AM
OMG playing FFVII [i recently got the game after watching Advent Children]

Lol, playing FFVII after watching AC, but I had never play the game before...

It's not like people watch it for the plot or anything >_> They just watch it because it has so many bishounen (and in CGI as well!) in it.

Even the girls would squeal at their favourite guys.

Northern Lights
10th March 2009, 5:44 PM
Lol, playing FFVII after watching AC, but I had never play the game before...

will everyone stop mocking me because i watched the damned movie before the s*dding game ... sheesh. - i only watched the movie first because i was searching through Final Fantasy stuff on YouTube ... -_-+

finally worked out how to get out of the town - i have to get Cloud to cross-dress ... which should be entertaining >D

Dimbat
10th March 2009, 8:45 PM
will everyone stop mocking me because i watched the damned movie before the s*dding game ... sheesh. - i only watched the movie first because i was searching through Final Fantasy stuff on YouTube ... -_-+

finally worked out how to get out of the town - i have to get Cloud to cross-dress ... which should be entertaining >D

I'm not mocking you at all, I'm just feeling sorry for you because there's a certain event that happens in FF7 that is absolutely massive for anyone who doesn't know it's going to happen. Completely shocking and it's a magical moment in video-game history. If you've seen AC, while I don't think it's directly mentioned you may be able to figure out what's happened. That can take away some of the magic of the moment, which would be terrible. It was spoiled to me when I first played it:

"Hey Greg, how far are you on FF7?"
"I'm just at ....."
"Oh what, where *insert spoilers here*?"
"Dude... ... ... ..."

Sure enough, when I got back from school and played it, it happened.

Spoilers are terrible, and by looking up FF things on the internet you always run the high chance of running into them. In fact, you probably know what happens anyway if you've been looking up FF7 stuff on the internet, if you don't then don't look at anything about FF7 until you've at least gotten past Disk 1!

So, I guess we could make a topic about this! Which FFs have you had spoiled for you, and what has been spoiled? Mark spoilers in spoiler tags!!

Yonowaru in Chaos
11th March 2009, 4:38 AM

In all seriousness, even though it's not *really* related, the FFVII remake should've come before the sequel.

finally worked out how to get out of the town - i have to get Cloud to cross-dress ... which should be entertaining >D[/COLOR]

It *is*, but it's much too pixelated to make out much ;___________;

In the remake on the other hand... >:]

So, I guess we could make a topic about this! Which FFs have you had spoiled for you, and what has been spoiled? Mark spoilers in spoiler tags!!

Most of FFX I saw my friend defeat (which I suppose was why I thought FFX was relatively easy)...right up to the events in Bevelle, though I skipped a few bits.

It took me a while to realise that FFX wasn't the 10th sequel to a Final Fantasy game 10-15 years ago >______>

Champion_Edward_Elric
11th March 2009, 5:10 AM
That reminds me, if there's a FFVII remake, I bet the guys from Square Enix might add in new weapons, armours, accessories and Materias to the game.

In all seriousness, even though it's not *really* related, the FFVII remake should've come before the sequel.

The Advent Children Complete could have been released before the FFVII remake.

calze6
15th March 2009, 4:32 AM
Has anyone played FFXII? What' your fav esper? Mine is carbuncle. They're cute and are great support. I'm on 98&#37; and I'm trying to get zodiark.

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th March 2009, 11:56 AM
You guys all know that you get the "big spoiler" of 7 from WATCHING AC, right? It's pretty key to the plot of AC what with the spirits and all.

Cloverleaf
26th March 2009, 4:29 PM
the "aeris" one?

Anyhoo, I want in. Pweeese

Fav Final Fantasy Game: Hrmm...definitely not X-2, I didn't like the 'Charlie's angels' feel to it... Gotta say VIII, the summons are awesome, and the final boss is really cool looking.

Fav Final fantasy villan: Kefka, of course. He actually WINS, unlike the other villans, causing all sorts of trouble for your party. Although Sephy got all the press time, Kefka is so much more awesome, merely because he actually defeats the party, and actually has an impact on the world. Jecht's only impact on the world was the fact he was a Guardian, Vayne was the Consul of the empire, but nobody really cared other than the Resistance and the Imperials. Exdeath wasn't even heard of in Bartz's world until he came back, and even then, he wasn't regarded too much. Kuja didn't make a big fuss, preferring to pull the strings rather than fight himself. We don't even hear about Ultimecia until Disc 3 of FF8, all we hear about is Edea, who had much more of a rep. Zeromus didn't even appear until the final battle, and we only hear about him a couple of times. Raem, though he was the cause of the Miasma in FFCC, didn't appear until the final couple of fights, and was never mentioned before then...other than the Memory Girl talking about him. Garland was only revealed to be the big cheese just before the final battle in the original FF. Second would be Zorn and Thorn from FF9, just because whenever they arrive on the scene, they screw up in some awesome way.

Fav Final Fantasy Hero: Quina, all s/he thinks about is food. Quina's Action points are also really funny, especially the one in Treno, where Quina jumps into the lake, hallucinating about food. I was rolling on the floor laughing as Quina screamed "FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!" A close second would be Cloud, just because he's just...Cloud.

Dimbat
26th March 2009, 6:34 PM
Can some mod edit/delete the post above please!? That completely ruins the storyline of FF7.

Her ultimate weapon is of a different form to everyone else's. You wouldn't think "Oh, that's her ultimate weapon" if you were playing through first time - I know I didn't. As for the final limit break, sure you can get it but it's in an obscure location and you won't really be finding it just playing through casually. Even if you did somehow discover it, I don't think I'd take it as implying she dies. The average player doesn't know it happens, and so it really really is a spoiler.

Cloverleaf
27th March 2009, 12:31 AM
Apparently, I didn't hit the Spoiler button...

Champion_Edward_Elric
1st April 2009, 4:08 AM
You can join the club if you want to, Cloverleaf. But no one-liners are allowed.

[QUOTE=Dimbat;9570911]As for the final limit break, sure you can get it but it's in an obscure location and you won't really be finding it just playing through casually.QUOTE]

I think the final limit break you were talking about was Cloud's Omnislash.

Yonowaru in Chaos
1st April 2009, 5:58 AM
You can join the club if you want to, Cloverleaf. But no one-liners are allowed.

:rolleyes:

Eh Cloverleaf, welcome, if Zorg ever comes back, I'm sure he'll put you on the list. You can also claim a character if you like.

Gosh we really need a topic goin' on.

*ahem*

Do you like where Final Fantasy is heading?

I'm not so sure. While I started my 'craze' at Final Fantasy X, I think I favoured the more traditional games (VI and before, as well as IX, arguably) such as FFIII and FFIV. I'm not saying VII, VIII and X are bad, but I just think it's getting a bit out of hand, which XII sort of proved (not that it was a hideously bad game overall). Even though I have high hopes for the XIII series, I'm afraid eventually, Final Fantasy will become something that it was never meant to be fifteen years ago.

Zorg
2nd April 2009, 4:56 AM
I know, i dont know why... i guess i just forget about this club... :(

Yup, ill put cloverleaf on the list now...

the main ones ive like are the ones on handheld consoles even though ive only played 1 handheld one, FFTA... i also started my craze at 10, 10-2 and FFTA... Yea, i think FF is dieing a bit...

Yonowaru in Chaos
2nd April 2009, 5:33 AM
I'm not sure if 'dying' is the word to use. It's quite clear that Square Enix is at the height of its Final Fantasy prime and none of its games have really been 'awful'. It's mainly that Final Fantasy has changed to the point that it has lost a bit of the fans' trust (fans of the older games of course). I'm aware that Final Fantasy, as a concept, is quite flexible (as FFVII already shown), and already, it has been associated with many genres, not just fantasy, but I think they are getting a bit too ambitious.

That said, though, I'm looking forward to FFXIII.

calze6
2nd April 2009, 8:03 AM
I just got FF Ring of fates. I'm sorta stuck on rela cyel (past) on B3F. Can anyone help? By the way, I got 100&#37; on FFXII.

Foxyvulpixie
17th April 2009, 8:01 PM

I want a remake of FF VII D: but Square would like never do that because it might ruin the original game. I like FF XIII so far though ~ saw all the trailers. I think they're getting better on the character designs - Lightning looks awesome.

By the way, I got 100&#37; on FFXII.

Wow that's amazing!

Champion_Edward_Elric
22nd April 2009, 4:00 AM

Hmmm... Well, I don't know. But what I always want was FFXIII, but since I want Star Ocean 4 as well, I should buy the Xbox instead of PS3. But I need to save more money first.

BTW, can I change character claim? Both Sephiroth and Kuja were quite boring.

Yonowaru in Chaos
22nd April 2009, 4:53 AM
^Uhh, I guess so. So the new list should be as followed (tell me if Zorg or I missed out, because I'm pretty sure this isn't the new list, even though it's the same as the first post >_<):

Fran - Zorg (11 + RW)
Palom - Rotrum (4)
Bartz - Dimbat (5)
Noctis - Pokenicks (13)
Tidus - Shadowfaith (10)
Sephiroth - Champion_Edward_Elric (7)
Kuja - Champion_Edward_Elric (9)
Edge - Treeconator11 (4)
Celes - Honsy (6)
Sherlotta - Sevy <3 Rosa (CC: EoT)
Alhanalem - Sevy <3 Rosa (CC: RoF)

I want a remake of FF VII D: but Square would like never do that because it might ruin the original game.

And yet they're making fans all fidgety because of one little bonus trailer at the end of Crisis Core, huh. I just want a remake because I want to see Cloud in a dress in CGI. As well as Cloud being kinky with the mafia dude. Hurr, I'm perverted.

Honsy
22nd April 2009, 6:20 AM
I just want a remake because I want to see Cloud in a dress in CGI. As well as Cloud being kinky with the mafia dude. Hurr, I'm perverted.

Wow. I've been inactive.

Kind of. I'm not too sure about XIII, but eh. The handheld FF's are good. Hopefully they remake VI on the DS or PSP soon.

Or, you know...make an original game instead of remaking everything.

Blackjack Gabbiani
23rd April 2009, 2:22 AM
I don't see why they can't do both.

I want to see FFVIDS if only for whatever voices they'd come up with. And if Mog would have the same voice he had on the original American commercial when they bring it over here.

Cipher Lord
23rd April 2009, 6:54 PM
Has anyone played FFCC:EOT? I like it, it's WAY better than ROF.

I miss Cu Chaspel though. Best. Antagonist. Evar.

Yonowaru in Chaos
24th April 2009, 12:44 AM
Yeah, you're allowed in, Sevy <3 Rosan. Your claim's been added btw.

I've seen someone play Echoes of Time before for...15 minutes or so, and it seemed moderately amusing, but otherwise I can't say much except the graphics probably are around the same.

Honsy
24th April 2009, 3:14 AM
I've been thinking about getting ROF.

But I've never played a CC game before. What's ROF like, without really comparing it to previous CC games?

Champion_Edward_Elric
2nd May 2009, 3:24 AM
Actually we aren't going to stop posting. And no double posting please.

Who do you think was the best antagonist in the FF games?:

Simply Genesis, because he was the first One-Winged Angel. Plus he can beat Kuja in literature competition :P.

Foxyvulpixie
8th May 2009, 5:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rr-KnUi-ak&feature=channel_page

this is like the funniest FF paarody ever xDDD
I shall destroy them all with my powerful hands!

Who do you think was the best antagonist in the FF games?:

Simply Genesis, because he was the first One-Winged Angel

Weren't they both one winged angels at the same time lol? Genesis is cool though very very very cool xD

I just want a remake because I want to see Cloud in a dress in CGI. As well as Cloud being kinky with the mafia dude. Hurr, I'm perverted.

Yes, I would like to see that too xDD Cloudkinz in a dresssy!

IT WOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/147/f/3/Cloud__LOL_by_marshmallowchan.jpg

OTL sorry if it's so huge D: