PDA

View Full Version : ~*~*~"The World Ends With You" Fan Club~*~*~

Brando95
30th December 2008, 1:17 AM
The World Ends With You (A.K.A. It's a Wonderful World) is a great Action- Role Playing game by Square Enix and Jupiter. It is set in the modern day Shibuya shopping district of Tokyo. This is the club to talk all about this amazing game and anything that revolves around other work of Square Enix/Jupiter.

There are a few Rules that you're going to follow:

1. Serebii Rules 2. No One- Liners
3. Club Forum Rules
4. No One- Liners!
5. No SPAM
6. No One- Liners!!
7. Stay on Topic
8. No One- Liners!!!
9. Topics are only to be posted by Club Owners, Co- owners, or Moderators
10. NO ONE- LINERS!!!!!
11. Use correct formats to submit banners/fan art/etc.
12. Have Fun!

This is how the Infractions work:
1st Infraction- Warning
2nd Infraction- Warning
3rd Infraction- Report
4th Infraction- Report
5th Infraction- Week Ban
6th Infraction- Permanent Ban

Don't worry, infractions do expire... eventually.

Club Members:
Brando95: Owner
Tiffany: Co-Owner
Copygoo: Member
GrizzlyB: Member
Dimentio: Member
fhqwhgads: Member
Jason- Kun: Member
Trace360: Member
Shatoshi: Member
Atari: Member
Fenix: Member
Zetta Awesome: Member
leaf7634: Member
satanicjesus: Member
Phailure123: Member
raglflagl: Member
Riyu*: Member
Infractions:
fhqwhgads- 1st Warning

Banned Members:
None

Format to submit to the Gallery:

Banner/Userbar:
Username:
URL:
Image:

Fan Art:
Username:
URL:
Image:

Character Photos/In game Pictures/etc:
Username:
URL:
Image:

Video:
Username:
URL:

Gallery

http://i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh434/Brandtonio/TheWorldEndsWithYouBoxArt.jpg-Submited by Brando95

None

The World Ends With You Opening (http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f91y-KBb-ec) -Submited by Brando95

http://i41.*******.com/n6xd07.pnghttp://i42.*******.com/2v2dx89.png (http://http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=375058)
[*URL="http://http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=375058"][*IMG]http://i41.*******.com/n6xd07.png[/IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2v2dx89.png[/IMG*][/URL*]
-Submited by Brando95
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannerbrando5.jpghttp://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannerbrando6.jpg
[*IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannerbrando5.jpg[IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannerbrando6.jpg[/IMG*]
-Submited by Brando95

Copygoo
1st January 2009, 7:24 PM
Hi, I'd like to join. I love TWEWY every since I got it at Christmas.

I'm stuck at the final boss, Kitanji's five headed snake form. Which are the best pins to use against him?

My favorite characters are probably Joshua, Rhyme, and Kariya.

Brando95
2nd January 2009, 1:54 AM
@Copygoo: You're in! I'll add you to the members list.
That's cool! To bad you can't beat the final boss though. Here's a list of pins that I'd use. (I don't know the real names so, bare with me.)

1. The Scratch one that you get at the beginning of the game
2. The one that shoots pillars of Ice into the air
3. The pin that makes a fire barrier around you after staying stationary for a while
4. The heal one that looks like a soda can.

Copygoo
2nd January 2009, 2:57 PM
That's would be..

1. Pyrokinesis? Or the hand one?
2. That's Ice Pillar. I think. I evolved Ice Pillar to Ice Risers, which is the same thing but it sends up three spikes of ice.
3. Is that.....Crackle Pop Barrier?
4. That's Cure Drink. I use Peace Full though, since it gives you more uses when you finish leveling it up.

I have all the pin spots open. I stopped fighting Kitanji and got more Pins. I am going to use...

1. Wolf (kind of like an extremely powerful Velocity Attack, very useful for attacking multiple snake heads at once)
2. Peace Full
3. Lolita Bat (tap empty space to send out a small energy ball. Tap somewhere else to send out another ball and to change the direction of the first one. Lolita Bat is actually really useful)
4. Ice Risers
5. Self Found, Others Lost (rapidly tap empty space to spray a wide, and I mean WIDE raidus or sparks)
6. Not sure. Maybe Love Me Tether?

I'm playing Twewy as I type this- Oh my god! Peace Full just evolved!

Brando95
2nd January 2009, 7:24 PM
What? How do you have 6 pin spots? I only have 4.

Anyway, I beat him easily with the slash one, soda cure, the 3 ice pillars, and the fire barrier.
But, you can use whatever you feel is right.

Copygoo
2nd January 2009, 7:47 PM
You can buy two more in the form of stickers. One at Edoga the Shop in the 104 building, and another in a Dragon Couture shop somewhere that I forgot where.

Brando95
2nd January 2009, 7:54 PM
You can buy two more in the form of stickers. One at Edoga the Shop in the 104 building, and another in a Dragon Couture shop somewhere that I forgot where.
Really?! Thanks for letting me know!
At the end you can roam around all of the days for a bit so, I'll get some!

Tell me when you beat the game! There are a lot of plot- holes though. Ask me for any questions if you need help understanding the game.

It looks like it's time for the first ever topic!!!!!

How were you first introduced to The World Ends With You?

Copygoo
3rd January 2009, 2:22 PM
*gapes* I beat Kitanji....and I can't believe that

Joshua is Composer and he DID kill Neku, but...but....I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!...better get to work on those Secret Reports....

Brando95
3rd January 2009, 6:54 PM
The Secret Reports are a pain to get.
If you need any help, ask me in a spoiler and I'll answer in another spoiler.

Tiffany
9th January 2009, 10:47 PM
Can I join, please? I love The World Ends With You. It's such an amazing game and I'm so addicted to it.

Brando95
10th January 2009, 9:49 PM
Hey, Tiffany! You're welcome to join (besides the fact that you posted a one- liner.)

In other news, I'm about to update with another banner for the gallery. Feel free to submit to the gallery also!

Username: Brando95
URL: [*IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannerbrando5.jpg[/IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannerbrando6.jpg[/IMG*]
Image: [IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannerbrando5.jpghttp://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/bannerbrando6.jpg

Tiffany
10th January 2009, 10:34 PM
Not fighting with you BUT a one-liner is a post like "hi can I join?" without anything else. :3
But thanks for letting me join! I just got to Joshua's week last night and I have to say he is probably one of my favorite characters in TWEWY. Yes, I know all the spoilery stuff but eh I don't care really. He's legit.

Brando95
10th January 2009, 10:43 PM
Not fighting with you BUT a one-liner is a post like "hi can I join?" without anything else. :3
Oh... my bad.

But thanks for letting me join! I just got to Joshua's week last night and I have to say he is probably one of my favorite characters in TWEWY.
Really?! Well, Joshua is a pretty good character.

Yes, I know all the spoilery stuff but eh I don't care really. He's legit.
How do you know all of the spoilers? Have you played the game and started over or did you just look it all up?

Tiffany
11th January 2009, 4:22 AM
Oh... my bad.

Really?! Well, Joshua is a pretty good character.

How do you know all of the spoilers? Have you played the game and started over or did you just look it all up?

I actually have friends who played it before I did and would talk about what happened with all the characters and all that before I really knew about the game. After I actually was intrigued by it and bought it, much to their surprise , as they thought I wouldn't like it. But oh my god, I'm so addicted. SUCH a good game.

Brando95
11th January 2009, 9:59 PM
I actually have friends who played it before I did and would talk about what happened with all the characters and all that before I really knew about the game. After I actually was intrigued by it and bought it, much to their surprise , as they thought I wouldn't like it. But oh my god, I'm so addicted. SUCH a good game.
Yep! Amazingly good.

There are plenty of plot twists but, it might not be easy to understand after playing it the first time. Have you heard about the Secret Reports?

GrizzlyB
11th January 2009, 10:13 PM
Hey, can I join this club? The World Ends With You is a seriously good game and probably my favorite on the DS right now, even though I'm not rabid over it like many people are.

Also, I'm guessing that I'd be the first in this club to complete the game completely (finished story, got all Secret Reports, and 100% Noise list, drops, items, and pin mastery), so I could probably help those who haven't yet... at least somewhat.

Brando95
11th January 2009, 10:17 PM
Also, I'm guessing that I'd be the first in this club to complete the game completely (finished story, got all Secret Reports, and 100% Noise list, drops, items, and pin mastery), so I could probably help those who haven't yet... at least somewhat.
I'm going to answer that with a yes. Probably nobody finished the ENTIRE game with all of that done...

Well, you absolutely may join! I'll add you to the list right now.

Also, everybody, Don't forget that you are more than welcome to contribute to the gallery!

Dimentio
12th January 2009, 2:43 AM
Hey, just asking for a quick join into this Club. TWEWY is easily my favorite DS game, I bought it on release day and though I didn't completely master it as much as Grizzly did, can I ask for brownie points for having about a dozen or so of the Pins and a Player Pin T-Shirt? xP

Brando95
12th January 2009, 2:46 AM
Hey, just asking for a quick join into this Club. TWEWY is easily my favorite DS game, I bought it on release day and though I didn't completely master it as much as Grizzly did, can I ask for brownie points for having about a dozen or so of the Pins and a Player Pin T-Shirt? xP
Uh... you have a dozen pins. That isn't a lot, last I checked.
But, you can join all the same! I'll just quickly add you to the list!

fhqwhgads
12th January 2009, 2:59 AM
It's a dozen more real pins than you have, isn't it?

Also, I am joining. I may not be as hardcore as GrizzlyB(but do you have a completed Noise Report at level 1, Grizzly? I don't), but I'm above some people.

GrizzlyB
12th January 2009, 3:47 AM
I may not be as hardcore as GrizzlyB(but do you have a completed Noise Report at level 1, Grizzly? I don't), but I'm above some people.

No, I don't, although most of it is. But since I've already fought all the pig noise not at level 1, short of starting an entirely new game, I can't.

Dimentio
12th January 2009, 3:54 AM

Hrm...I thought I was clear in that, but I guess not. I meant to say that I have around a dozen or so Pins in actuality, not in the game. In game I've got...A respectable amount, and let's leave it at that. My apologies on the confusion.

Brando95
12th January 2009, 11:53 PM
Hrm...I thought I was clear in that, but I guess not. I meant to say that I have around a dozen or so Pins in actuality, not in the game. In game I've got...A respectable amount, and let's leave it at that. My apologies on the confusion.
Oh! That changes everything. I don't have any TWEWY merchandise =(

Well, I guess we can start a topic!

How long did it take you to beat The World Ends With You? (If you have, of course)

fhqwhgads
13th January 2009, 4:15 AM
Couple of days. 17 hours? I was told by several friends I was doing it wrong, and shoulda taken weeks and 80+ hours.

Dimentio
13th January 2009, 8:22 PM
Oh! That changes everything. I don't have any TWEWY merchandise =(

Here (http://www.cafepress.com/losttrap/) is the link to the site I got the pins from. They're all very accurate in size and design, and at some pretty good prices.

How long did it take you to beat The World Ends With You? (If you have, of course)

I don't exactly recall how long it took me to beat it, and I had tried my best to savor every bit of it...But that turns out a problem for me because I can't very easily do it. xD If I was to take a guess, I'd say close to how long it took fhq, over the span of about the same time?

Tiffany
15th January 2009, 8:49 AM
So flippin' addicted. Oh god. I played ALL day today and I'm on the last day. I'm afraid to go against Iron***** er face because I hear that she's ridiculously difficult from some of my friends. I need to level up. >:[

Oh I hate taboo noise. Yes siree. :/

GrizzlyB
15th January 2009, 8:59 AM

Not really sure. A couple of weeks, I think, but I don't know how many gameplay hours that translates to.

So flippin' addicted. Oh god. I played ALL day today and I'm on the last day. I'm afraid to go against Iron***** er face because I hear that she's ridiculously difficult from some of my friends. I need to level up. >:[

Actually, she's not too terribly hard if you know how to go about beating her. If you don't, then yeah, you'll die.

And taboo noise aren't that difficult if you just focus on passing and attacking with the light puck, though I guess that kind of does take some accustoming to.

Jason-Kun
15th January 2009, 12:56 PM
May I join? I love TWEWY. Beat is easily my favorite character so far. I got the game on Christmas though I'm still having trouble with Day 2 Week 1.

Tiffany
15th January 2009, 6:14 PM

Not really sure. A couple of weeks, I think, but I don't know how many gameplay hours that translates to.

Actually, she's not too terribly hard if you know how to go about beating her. If you don't, then yeah, you'll die.

And taboo noise aren't that difficult if you just focus on passing and attacking with the light puck, though I guess that kind of does take some accustoming to.

Yeah it does. But I'm gonna train today. My friend already told me what she does and how at a point she takes away your pins and you need to use the Rhyme pin so... hopefully I'll be prepared because I have a heads up.

GrizzlyB
15th January 2009, 9:52 PM
I got the game on Christmas though I'm still having trouble with Day 2 Week 1.

That's the chapter with that rhino-thing that won't take damage, right? If I remember rightly, you can just run behind it to attack with Neku to beat it.

Yeah it does. But I'm gonna train today. My friend already told me what she does and how at a point she takes away your pins and you need to use the Rhyme pin so... hopefully I'll be prepared because I have a heads up.

Once you lose your pins, you have to attack with Beat first, and have Neku stay in her shadow (though I'm still not quite sure what it does; I think it stops her from attacking), but then you have the part with the Rhyme pin. Just watch out for a gold spark floating around on Neku's screen and tap it, then start attacking with Beat to one side or the other.

Jason-Kun
15th January 2009, 10:18 PM
That's the chapter with that rhino-thing that won't take damage, right? If I remember rightly, you can just run behind it to attack with Neku to beat it.

Nope. It's the one with the cursed stratue. I always die when I try to take the curse off though.

GrizzlyB
15th January 2009, 10:26 PM
Nope. It's the one with the cursed stratue. I always die when I try to take the curse off though.

Oh sorry, I was really just looking at the numbers, since people usually write it Week x, Day x. And if you're just losing the fight, I can't really help you, other than to tell you to level up or work out a better pin set or just get better.

Trace360
16th January 2009, 4:50 AM
Hey I love to join this club.
I bought this game before christmas, and I have to say this is a fun game, I still haven't beaten this game yet, right now I'm on the Beat chapter.

Edit: Right now I'm facing the reaper girl, and have to say she is annoying to kill in hard mode. Her teleporting and healthing herself starting to piss me off, I'm about to lose!

Brando95
17th January 2009, 2:26 AM
Everybody may join the club!

fhqwhgads, Jason- Kun, and Trace360! You're being added to the list now! ^_^

Copygoo
17th January 2009, 3:16 AM
It took me about a week to finish the main TWEWY game. I haven't finished all of the secret reports yet, but I'm not really trying that much. REally all I do is re-fight the final boss these days. The first hundred times I fought him, it was impossible. Then I got Wolf and Mitama, and I beat him in two tries.

Brando95
18th January 2009, 9:24 PM
For the people who beat the game, what are you currently doing?
Right now, I'm in Another Day. All that I'm doing is walking around, shopping, training. Nothing that's really important.

Dimentio
19th January 2009, 9:41 AM

Last I played I was in Another Day, and my intent was to find a pin I needed to combat one of the Pig Noise in Pork City. I believe my secondary mission was to get more Scarletite, but that's simply too tedious a thing to do, so I had to put that off for a little bit.

Tiffany
20th January 2009, 8:26 AM
YES! I BEAT IT!

I spent all day getting to level 71, when I was only at 30 when I started. I died only once with the Iron Maiden and I never died during the last battle. :D

/meissoproud :'D

fhqwhgads
24th January 2009, 3:27 AM
Alright, I have to ask. How do I make Shadow Matter into Dark Matter? As in, what store and week/day?

GrizzlyB
24th January 2009, 7:17 AM
Alright, I have to ask. How do I make Shadow Matter into Dark Matter? As in, what store and week/day?

It's at the Shibi Q building (or whatever it's called; I haven't played for awhile), but I forget which floor. The building is on the way to Udagawa. I also forget what days you can get there, specifically, but I know you can on the later days of weeks 2 and 3, or just in Another Day. And though I assume you already know this, it takes 10 Shadow Matter to make one Dark Matter.

Copygoo
24th January 2009, 1:41 PM

I'm in Another Day. I last remembered trying to find the pin that was similiar to Onikiri, but had an E instead on an O. Can anyone tell me where that is?

Brando95
24th January 2009, 11:07 PM
Uh... I can't help you there, buddy.
But, I think this club needs to me more active. Does anybody mind advertising the Club a bit more.
Plus, we have competition. Another TWEWY club is up.

GrizzlyB
24th January 2009, 11:19 PM
I'm in Another Day. I last remembered trying to find the pin that was similiar to Onikiri, but had an E instead on an O. Can anyone tell me where that is?

Enju is dropped by the shark noise on normal (for the weaker one) or easy (for the stronger one; neither is the boss from week 1, though). Don't ask me where to find them, though. Too bad the noise report doesn't include that.

But, I think this club needs to me more active. Does anybody mind advertising the Club a bit more.

I would, but advertising stuff isn't really my cup of tea. And that other club was bumped from, like, four months back. I don't know the policy on that in Clubs, offhand, but I'm pretty sure that this one will stay and the other will be closed, even if it was around first.

fhqwhgads
25th January 2009, 2:30 AM
It's at the Shibi Q building (or whatever it's called; I haven't played for awhile), but I forget which floor. The building is on the way to Udagawa. I also forget what days you can get there, specifically, but I know you can on the later days of weeks 2 and 3, or just in Another Day. And though I assume you already know this, it takes 10 Shadow Matter to make one Dark Matter.
Bah! I've been there several times.

And yeah, I know, I have 99 and would be growing if that wasn't the cap.

Tiffany
27th January 2009, 12:17 AM

It was bumped after 4 months. o.o So it's closed now. I told them to come here if they wanted to continue being in a TWEWY club.

Brando95
1st February 2009, 9:12 PM
YAY! Now we can have more members.
This place needs to be more active. How about another Topic?

fhqwhgads
2nd February 2009, 2:38 AM
YAY! Now we can have more members.
This place needs to be more active. How about another Topic?
Best partner.

Shiki. /topic

Well, that topic was fun. Now another?

Brando95
2nd February 2009, 2:42 AM
How about...

Who's your favorite Partner/Reaper/NPC Player

I'll have to say
Partner: Joshua
Reaper: Sho Minamimoto
NPC Player: Nao (or just "Nao- Nao" for short.)

fhqwhgads
2nd February 2009, 3:00 AM
How about...

Who's your favorite Partner/Reaper/NPC Player

I'll have to say
Partner: Joshua
Reaper: Sho Minamimoto
NPC Player: Nao (or just "Nao- Nao" for short.)
: OOO None of these choices fit Mr. Mew. Fix, pl0x. Mr. Mew is the best character in the game.

Brando95
2nd February 2009, 3:04 AM
: OOO None of these choices fit Mr. Mew. Fix, pl0x. Mr. Mew is the best character in the game.
Mr. Mew isn't a character. It's an item. Plus, I can't change my opinion based on your opinion. That's why I call it MY OPINION.

You're free to write your favorites of you like.

fhqwhgads
2nd February 2009, 3:09 AM
Mr. Mew isn't a character. It's an item.
It's the second fighter for the first week.

Plus, I can't change my opinion based on your opinion. That's why I call it MY OPINION.
Left field much?

Brando95
2nd February 2009, 3:15 AM
It isn't a second fighter. It's what Shiki fights with. Anyways, if you aren't going to answer the topic, let's start a discussion.

In Week One, Sota and Nao-Nao were alive. In the second week, they were players in the game. How do you think they died?
Speculate.

fhqwhgads
2nd February 2009, 3:19 AM
In Week One, Sota and Nao-Nao were alive. In the second week, they were players in the game. How do you think they died?
Speculate.
Bar fight.

Brando95
2nd February 2009, 3:21 AM
That was a one- liner and I'm serious.
Post something significant or don't post at all.

fhqwhgads
2nd February 2009, 3:24 AM
That was a one- liner and I'm serious.
Post something significant or don't post at all.
I'm gonna go with don't post at all, as you seem to hate when I contribute.

Brando95
2nd February 2009, 3:31 AM
That's because you fail to contribute to any of the topics or discussions. When you do contribute, you post a random post that has no significance whatsoever.

Shatoshi
2nd February 2009, 9:40 PM
Can i join i love this game even though i havent got very far ^_^' but i can tell it will only get better as i play! I think its pretty hard though but maybe im judt not that good at it but i love the music and design of it all anf the concept is pretty cool =]

Atari
2nd February 2009, 9:41 PM
I'll bite. And join.

How were you first introduced to The World Ends With You?
I read a little about It's a Wonderful World in a Nintendo Power a while back, just before being released in Japan. I didn't think much of it until a little later, once it was announced in US, I became a little more captivated by it, and within one day of the release bought it.

Brando95
2nd February 2009, 11:38 PM
Of course! You can both join! I'll just add you to the list. ^_^

Tiffany
3rd February 2009, 4:46 AM
Hey guys, cut the fighting kay?

And best partner? JOSHUA DUH. He's so teh ghey omg. x: And he also amuses me to no end. <3~

Copygoo
3rd February 2009, 1:47 PM
Joshua is the best partner. EVAR.
Kariya's the best Reaper, and Mr. Mew Rhyme is the best NPC.

Dimentio
4th February 2009, 3:15 AM
Mr. Mew Rhyme is the best NPC.

Uh-oh...That's an attack on your front, fhq.

Joshua's best partner, Beat is worst. At least he offers comic relief and a decent enough plot-twist for the final week. Shiki's a very close second in terms of partner, since she's pretty awesome. Joshua's style is just way cooler and his attacks are easy enough to spam your fingers across the Control Pad to attack with.

Fenix
5th February 2009, 8:16 AM
I like TWEWY and I'd probably join, but I know I won't post much so meh

Tiffany
6th February 2009, 1:02 PM
I like TWEWY and I'd probably join, but I know I won't post much so meh

FENIX JOIN. >:0

sohcahtoa~~~

Haha, has anyone heard the 'Super Minamimoto World' thing on YT? God, I already know it by heart. p_p

The world is garbage, where is your beauty? Sine, cosine, TANGENT! Inverse matrix. 8D

Brando95
7th February 2009, 4:34 AM
Fenix! I'll happily add you to the list.
Also, I've been looking for a Co- Owner and I was thinking... Tiffany.
Do you accept?

Fenix
7th February 2009, 6:42 AM
This thread is garbage! *CRUNCH* I'll add it to the heap!

In all seriousness, okay I join (only 'cause Tiffany asked, btw :D)

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally!

Brando95
7th February 2009, 8:15 PM
I see that you're a Minamimoto fan, Fenix. He's my favorite Reaper.

Copygoo
7th February 2009, 10:45 PM
Minamoto ain't got nothing on the lazy, inspiring man who is Kariya. Kariya and Uzuki were hard. Uzuki's flower petals of death really took a lot out of me in the boss time attack in Another Day.

Tiffany
8th February 2009, 9:00 AM
YAY FENIX! :D

and it'd be an honor to be co-owner. :] thank you.

Oh god, Pinky killed me. It took me so damn long to beat her.

OH! I'm totally cosplaying as Konishi. So if any of you live in California and are going to Fanime, expect to see me there. ;3

Dimentio
8th February 2009, 1:45 PM
Haha, has anyone heard the 'Super Minamimoto World' thing on YT? God, I already know it by heart. p_p

The world is garbage, where is your beauty? Sine, cosine, TANGENT! Inverse matrix. 8D

Your mentioning it piqued my interest for it, actually. It's so awesome, I've got it on my iPod for easy access. <3

Minamoto ain't got nothing on the lazy, inspiring man who is Kariya.

You're outta' your vector! Sho beats Kariya easy in all aspects.

OH! I'm totally cosplaying as Konishi. So if any of you live in California and are going to Fanime, expect to see me there. ;3

Konishi? Interesting choice for cosplay...Good luck on that costume! ^^

Brando95
8th February 2009, 8:45 PM
Thanks, Tiffany! It's obvious to me that you have leadership qualities (being a Mod and all).
But, that doesn't mean that I'm not looking out anymore. I still need to find worthy Mods out there.

Fenix
8th February 2009, 9:51 PM
I see that you're a Minamimoto fan, Fenix. He's my favorite Reaper.
Mhm.

He's awesome. But Joshua is better 8D. Actually, I think the order is (based on awesomeness): Joshua > Sho > Kariya > Neku > Shiki > Kitaniji > the rest

Minamoto ain't got nothing on the lazy, inspiring man who is Kariya. Kariya and Uzuki were hard. Uzuki's flower petals of death really took a lot out of me in the boss time attack in Another Day.

Yeah, indeed. One of the most difficult attacks to dodge. And if I recall correctly, it heals her too. Damn, I need to beat TWEWY again ;_;

Tiffany
9th February 2009, 3:26 AM
Mhm.

He's awesome. But Joshua is better 8D. Actually, I think the order is (based on awesomeness): Joshua > Sho > Kariya > Neku > Shiki > Kitaniji > the rest

Yeah, indeed. One of the most difficult attacks to dodge. And if I recall correctly, it heals her too. Damn, I need to beat TWEWY again ;_;

I still have to do the secret reports. Aw, Mr. H. I love you so. <333

I STILL LOVE JOSHUA THE MOSTEST. /insertfangirlishsqueehere. <33

And I do believe the flowers do heal her. That's why it's such a pain in the ***.

Dimentio
9th February 2009, 10:04 PM
Mhm.

Switch Sho and Joshua, and Megs and Kariya. Kariya's cool and all, but Megs is cooler. And possibly more powerful, though I guess we'll not get the chance to test that.

Blazios
9th February 2009, 10:32 PM
I was wondering if I could join.

For the record, Sho>Mr. H>Sho>Joshua>Sho>Neku>Minamimoto>Uzuki in W3D3=Kariya=Megs>Sho>Beat>Ken Doi>Tutorial Guy>Everyone else.

Started again a few days ago, going for a Level 1 Noise Report. Realised what the numbers were in the Noise Report a few seconds after I defeated the last Pig. >_>

Brando95
14th February 2009, 3:04 AM
Don't worry, Blazios! If course you can join! *rushes to first post*

Dimentio
16th February 2009, 7:08 AM
For the record, Sho>Mr. H>Sho>Joshua>Sho>Neku>Minamimoto>Uzuki in W3D3=Kariya=Megs>Sho>Beat>Ken Doi>Tutorial Guy>Everyone else.

Uzuki on par with Megs? And Tutorial Guy beaten out by Ken Doi? Shiki not on the list but Beat is? Your list needs some editing, Blazios.

Brando95
17th February 2009, 10:18 PM
Did anybody realize that Sho is on that list twice? Just wondering.
Also, Shiki should definately be somewhere on that list.

By the way, while my dad was driving me somewhere, I saw a restaurant called "Shiki".

Dimentio
17th February 2009, 10:26 PM
Did anybody realize that Sho is on that list twice? Just wondering.
Also, Shiki should definately be somewhere on that list.

Sho was actually on Blazios' list 4 times, and Minamimoto was on there once as well. In clear reference to just how great Sho is.

By the way, while my dad was driving me somewhere, I saw a restaurant called "Shiki".

That is quite awesome, actually. *Goes to find a restaurant called Misaki*

Brando95
17th February 2009, 10:29 PM
I looked it up on the Computer but, I only found some place in Japan... *sigh*

Also, five times!!! He's amazing but, not THAT MUCH! O_o

Dimentio
17th February 2009, 10:35 PM
I looked it up on the Computer but, I only found some place in Japan... *sigh*

It is official, that as the TWEWY club, we must all meet at these locations which share the names of the main character!

As a side note, if you manage to find a place named Tutorial Guy I will...Do something awe-inspiring.

Also, five times!!! He's amazing but, not THAT MUCH! O_o

I'd be willing to strike up the argument and then agree with the statement of him being a close second to Dimentio.

Brando95
17th February 2009, 10:43 PM
It is official, that as the TWEWY club, we must all meet at these locations which share the names of the main character!
I'll let you know as soon as I find Neku, Beat, Joshua, or Rhyme.

Copygoo
18th February 2009, 2:17 AM
I'd be willing to strike up the argument and then agree with the statement of him being a close second to Dimentio.

You mean Ms. Mowz.

Okay, enough with the Paper Mario talk. With the talk of favorite characters, I choose Mr. Mew Rhyme. Best character ever and best pin/noise ever.

Brando95
18th February 2009, 2:38 PM
I don't know about the best pin.
I mean, it's alright...
Hey, that's a good topic!!!

What's your favorite pin?

Fenix
26th February 2009, 9:36 AM
Wow this is almost dead. ;/

My favorite pin is uhhhhh... hard to choose. My favorites are "Wolf", "Walk On, Walk Off", "Excalibur" and "Lighting Rage".

Copygoo
26th February 2009, 1:22 PM
I'd say my current pin team.

Wolf, Lolita Bat, Mitama, Thanx, Self Found Others Lost, and Fresh Line.

Tiffany
14th March 2009, 2:53 PM
My favorite pins are probably Shout, Lolita Skull, Lightning Moon, and Splish Splash Barrier, look wise of course. :3 Also Cold Stare. :D

DON'T LET THIS DIE PLEASE KTHX. <33333333

GrizzlyB
14th March 2009, 11:05 PM
My single favorite pin would probably have to be Self Found, Others Lost, though I also like Ice Risers and Blizzard Cool a lot, along with most of the velocity attack pins. Oh, and Bahamut is cool, too, even if it is impractical.

Even though we can't make topics, I'm assuming it's still safe to ask if anyone was able to make heads or tails of the ending? I think I sort of have an idea, but I'm wondering what anyone else thinks.

Tiffany
23rd March 2009, 9:51 AM
My single favorite pin would probably have to be Self Found, Others Lost, though I also like Ice Risers and Blizzard Cool a lot, along with most of the velocity attack pins. Oh, and Bahamut is cool, too, even if it is impractical.

Even though we can't make topics, I'm assuming it's still safe to ask if anyone was able to make heads or tails of the ending? I think I sort of have an idea, but I'm wondering what anyone else thinks.

I think there it was definitely bittersweet. I also think there's enough information and questions that there should be a second game... I know SE is famous for expanding on franchises (ahurrr) so maybe we'll see a second WEWY soon to explain these things (wishful thinking, I know that some people detest a sequel but I'm gonna bawl when I beat it for good with mastery and whatnot) I thought the ending was good. Mr. Composer still watches Neku, teehee~ /joshuanekufangirlshamelessplug

Zetta Awesome
18th April 2009, 5:50 AM
Hey guys, I would like to join this club.
What were some of the funniest moments in the game for you?
Many scenes with Sho were hilarious, I think my favorite was the part with the microphone. I also found Another Day hilarious. One of my favorite moments in the game was of Shuto Dan's explanation of Tin Pin Slammers-I wish I took a picture of his drawing

Tiffany
18th April 2009, 6:44 AM
OH MY GOD THANK YOU FOR POSTING SO THIS CLUB WOULDN'T DIE!

And you're welcome to join. :3

Shuto Dan's picture was so freaking hilarious. I love his horrible explanation.

ANOTHER DAY YES FFFFF JOSHUA/NEKU FTFW.

/squeeendshere

I'm almost done with my Konishi cosplay. I shall post pics when I finish it.

Tiffany
18th April 2009, 2:22 PM
Welcome to the club. :D

I'll add you to the first post.

Yay, post more people! Shibuya would be disappointed if this thread died. :[

Zetta Awesome
19th April 2009, 12:27 AM
What's everyone's opinion on the soundtrack for The World Ends With You? I love the soundtrack, Give Me All Your Love either makes me sing along or start do dance. My friends who don't play TWEWY find my ringtone- "Calling" awesome. I have most of the songs on my iPod ^_^

GrizzlyB
19th April 2009, 1:46 AM
I think there it was definitely bittersweet. I also think there's enough information and questions that there should be a second game... I know SE is famous for expanding on franchises (ahurrr) so maybe we'll see a second WEWY soon to explain these things (wishful thinking, I know that some people detest a sequel but I'm gonna bawl when I beat it for good with mastery and whatnot) I thought the ending was good. Mr. Composer still watches Neku, teehee~ /joshuanekufangirlshamelessplug

I was planning on replying to this at some point or another, but now's just as good a time as any, I guess. I could see there probably being a sequel/prequel, especially since the ending was pretty open-ended and vague, and there was that seven day gap within the ending (though Neku had apparently returned to the RG before that), plus there seemed to be a whole lot more to the Under Ground than what they explored in the story. Not to mention all that talk of parallel worlds and more UGs. So, maybe if not a sequel/prequel, they could just make another entry in the series (at any rate, I think Neku's story is kind of done, along with Shiki's and Beat's. Not Joshua's and Hanekoma's, though).

As for the new questions... Another Day was actually remarkably funny. It was just so ridiculous. I loved it. Easily the best and funniest part of the game.

And I love the soundtrack as well. It's surprising that pretty much every song is quite good. Though the only ones I have on my iPod, due to capacity limitations, are Transformation and Calling.

Zetta Awesome
19th April 2009, 4:27 AM
Random thing, sorry if it's been stated before, did anyone notice the similarities in hair color with Neku/"Shiki" and Kariya/Uzuki?

Tiffany
21st April 2009, 1:27 AM
oh my god you are all making me so happy <3333

My favorite song is probably Someday (the Japanese one). It's just amazing. I also Love New Born, which is on the Subarashiki kono Sekai remix soundtrack. It's basically Hybrid but it's unplugged and a lot more slower. It's really pretty.

Zetta Awesome
21st April 2009, 3:57 AM
I found Lullaby for You really beautiful and peaceful, that also reminds me of the ending and the secret ending, I found both very well done especially with part Neku and the headphones.

Tiffany
22nd April 2009, 3:29 AM
I found Lullaby for You really beautiful and peaceful, that also reminds me of the ending and the secret ending, I found both very well done especially with part Neku and the headphones.

I love Lullaby for You. Very beautiful song.

And I think another WEWY sequel should be made, especially with the mysteries of Joshua and Mr. Hanekoma and whatnot.

THERE BETTER BE MOAR NEKU/JOSHUA INTERACTION IF SO! ;;/shot

but yeah.

I don't wanna complete mastery. I'll cry.

Zetta Awesome
22nd April 2009, 9:30 PM
I can't believe I forgot. Yesterday was the one year anniversary of the release of TWEWY in the US!
*Pretends it's yesterday* Happy Birthday US version of The World Ends With You!

Tiffany
23rd April 2009, 6:00 AM
Happy anniversary, TWEWY! Thank you for being like, seriously the best game I've ever played. Ever.

Tiffany
1st May 2009, 3:42 AM
Hmmm... For the WEWY shippers out there ;D

What ships are your favorite? Why?

Joshua/Neku. I mean... Another Day. That's all I gotta say.

"just shut up and walk dear... teehee~"

Zetta Awesome
5th May 2009, 9:02 AM
I'm not really into shipping but I've that Neku gets paired with EVERYONE(Including Mr.Mew)
Sho/Konishi- This would be interesting with the conflicting personalities
Sota/Nao- They were pretty cool, worked well together
Kariya/Uzuki

But pretty much anytime a shipping is talked about its always Neku/Joshua and it is mostly due to Another Day and gems such as "Mother and Father call me Joshua. I guess you can call me Joshua, too...Since you're my dear, dear partner"

Tiffany
6th May 2009, 8:58 AM
I'm not really into shipping but I've that Neku gets paired with EVERYONE(Including Mr.Mew)
Sho/Konishi- This would be interesting with the conflicting personalities
Sota/Nao- They were pretty cool, worked well together
Kariya/Uzuki

But pretty much anytime a shipping is talked about its always Neku/Joshua and it is mostly due to Another Day and gems such as "Mother and Father call me Joshua. I guess you can call me Joshua, too...Since you're my dear, dear partner"

I love Joshua/Neku because I've always liked the opposites attract/yin and yang kind of thing. I also love the tension. And yeah... Another Day just ices the cake. Joshua obviously is very engaged in Neku and finds him very interesting. You can tell he feels something for him considering he changed the course of the game and the outcome of Shibuya's fate, thanks to him.

Sho/Konishi: I agree with the conflicting personalities thing.

Sanae Hanekoma/Neku : I mean... come on. It makes sense in a one-sided way. Mr. H is Neku's idol. x:

Hanekoma/Joshua: just. yes.

Kariya/Uzuki: also self explanatory.

I have moar. Edit later. :3

satanicjesus
9th May 2009, 4:05 AM
Hey, guys, can I join up?

I got all the secret reports, only 2.2&#37; until I complete the item collection, my noise report has a star, and most of the pins I don't have are the ones you get by mingling.

The pins I use are 2 Lightning Rook, Peace Full, and Visionary Blend.

Hanekma is so awesome and hot.

Tiffany
12th May 2009, 9:35 PM
Hey, guys, can I join up?

I got all the secret reports, only 2.2% until I complete the item collection, my noise report has a star, and most of the pins I don't have are the ones you get by mingling.

The pins I use are 2 Lightning Rook, Peace Full, and Visionary Blend.

Hanekma is so awesome and hot.

Of course you may join :D

..where's Brando? D:

And I agree.. Hanekoma is quite saucy. :D

..except his voice in his Noise form scares the crap outta me. x.0

ENJOY THE MOMENT!!!!~!~!

...x;

Phailure123
15th May 2009, 1:48 AM
TWEWY CLUB!

I absolutely must join this club, or I shall explode. So yeah, may I join? xD
The World Ends With You is probably the best game I've ever played.
I friggin' love it with a passionate heart burning black 'n blue. 8D

Yeeeah. I draw a lot of fanart for the game... plus I edit TWEWY sprites.
I'm also a Neku cosplayer, and I'm currently working on a badass Sho cosplay.

I'm quite obsessed with Sho, by the way. Hottest nerd ever.
I absolutely adore him and his love for math~

Zetta Awesome
23rd May 2009, 10:49 AM
I've got to admit, I've been saved on at least a couple of my earlier quizzes in Trig because of Sho.

Tiffany
25th May 2009, 8:23 AM
I've got to admit, I've been saved on at least a couple of my earlier quizzes in Trig because of Sho.

I can say the same. :]

He makes math... bearable?

OH AND FANIME WAS COMPLETELY AWESOME. I was Konishi, my friend Natasha was Hanekoma, my friend Emma was Rhyme and her sister was Joshua [which I had to resist glomping... by the way.] >>

I totally got awesome pictures of other WEWY cosplayers. We had a quest to find Neku/Beat/Shiki and we totally did. It was amazing.

I totally got one where our Joshua cosplayer was pointing a gun at a Neku cosplayer we met. <3

I'll post pictures tomorrow. :D

Zetta Awesome
25th May 2009, 9:55 AM
Sweet, I remember I saw this video of cosplayers playing Tin Pin Slammer it was quite interesting. Neku somehow won all the games.

Tiffany
25th May 2009, 1:43 PM
Sweet, I remember I saw this video of cosplayers playing Tin Pin Slammer it was quite interesting. Neku somehow won all the games.

I saw that too.

Of course Neku would win. xP Even parallel universe Nekus would win... even though they're not really...Neku?

Zetta Awesome
26th May 2009, 5:34 AM
LOL yeah. I like how that sentence when from a statement to a question :)
I found out that some of the shop keepers get a little "interesting" when you become friends. Some of them are quite funny though.

Phailure123
26th May 2009, 6:31 AM
I came into math one day dressed up as Sho. And that was the day we started on Trig. It was amusing. I was in character for the whole period. xD

Oh god. Speaking of cosplay... I have tons of TWEWY cosplay pictures from Sakura-con 2009. Shall I post some of those? o.o

I found out that some of the shop keepers get a little "interesting" when you become friends. Some of them are quite funny though.
Interesting, indeed. You find out one shopkeeper's gay for Neku. Then another shopkeeper thinks that Neku's gay for him. xD

Tiffany
26th May 2009, 6:38 AM
I came into math one day dressed up as Sho. And that was the day we started on Trig. It was amusing. I was in character for the whole period. xD

Oh god. Speaking of cosplay... I have tons of TWEWY cosplay pictures from Sakura-con 2009. Shall I post some of those? o.o

Interesting, indeed. You find out one shopkeeper's gay for Neku. Then another shopkeeper thinks that Neku's gay for him. xD

Do it!

And omg I know right! Silly Shadow Ramen guy. Who's the other guy? Wasn't it some Mas Rattus guy? I forgot.

Phailure123
27th May 2009, 2:58 AM
And omg I know right! Silly Shadow Ramen guy. Who's the other guy? Wasn't it some Mas Rattus guy? I forgot.
Aw, geez. I don't know. I never can remember his name. xD
*goes to look it up.*
Let's see... He's at Cadoi City. The "Everyday selects le Grand" shop. His name's Masuoka. He calls Neku "hon" and says gay things~ xD

Anyway... Pictures from Sakura-con 2009.
I'm unsure whether I should just post the links to them or hide the pictures all under a spoiler tag.

...Eh. I'll go with the spoiler tag.
There are A LOT of pictures. It'd be annoying having to click on all of them individually. >.>;

At the convention, my TWEWY cosplay group originally consisted of Neku (which was me), UG Shiki, Shooter, Tenho, RG Shiki/Joshua. But we did a lot of splitting up and regrouping. I hung out with a Sho and Mr. H most of the time, while our Tenho was a different Sho and Mr. H. Then UG Shiki hung out with our Joshua/RG Shiki most of the time. Shooter was alone. Yeah. It was kinda a mess. xD

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/100_1254.jpg
All of the TWEWY characters at the shoot.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/100_1302.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/100_1305.jpg
Reapers attack me. D:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/100_1309.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/100_1315.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture131.jpg
Omg. Reapers.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture132.jpg
"No, Shiki. I'm not wearing it."

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture134.jpg
That rail was fun to slide down.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture135.jpg
Sho died by suicide, you know.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/100_1228.jpg
DS timez nao, plz?

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/100_1318.jpg
Random shot.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/DSC00108.jpg
Joshua took Mr. Mew. >:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/DSC00123.jpg
Idk what this is. xD

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture137.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture138.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture139.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture140.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture147.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture148.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture149.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture151.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture154.jpg
Me: "No, Sho! You can't hurt her! *tries defending Shiki.*
Random guy in the background: "Geez, Neku! Put some pants on before you go defending people!

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture155.jpg
And then they laugh and tell me to get my pants back on.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture159.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture160.jpg
Sho and Joshua were teaching Ema how to properly choke a person. They decided to use my neck for the demonstration. :|

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/DSC00125.jpg
Oh my. Two Joshuas. Another Day, anyone? xD

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture174.jpg
Two Nekus and two Joshuas. Oh geez.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture115.jpg
Sho likes choking Neku for some reason.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture198.jpg
This is our reenactment of Neku's death. We stole Xigbar's guns. It was amusing.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture200.jpg
Bang. Then I die. >:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture019.jpg
Ah, Mr. H and Sho. These guys are awesome.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture013.jpg
Mr. H gives UG Shiki a piggyback ride.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture108.jpg
The more Shos, the better. <3

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture220.jpg
This Beat and Shiki were pretty awesome. Didn't talk to them much, but got pictures, at least.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture091.jpg
I loved their costumes. They were amazing.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture222.jpg
Our RG Shiki. So adorable. I made that Mr. Mew for her..... well no. I made it for our UG Shiki. RG Shiki just borrowed it. xD

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/DSC00131.jpg
<3

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/DSCN2969.jpg
Sho.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/More%20Pictures/DSCN2993.jpg
I defeated Sho. 8D

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture059.jpg
UG Shikis~

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture061.jpg
Moe Sho is moe.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture049.jpg
This was, like... the only BJ we saw there. The rest were Tenhos.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture018.jpg
Tenho!

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture023.jpg
Another Tenho!

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture077.jpg
Our Tenho. She's really our BJ in disguise, though. 8D

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture161.jpg
NekuxMr.HxSho, anyone? :3

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture164.jpg
NekuxSho! It buuuurns! xD

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture166.jpg
...I mean, come on! Sho was right there. And Mr. H told me to. xD

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture167.jpg
Neku's first kiss... was an accident. >.>;

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture157.jpg
ShoxJoshua. Idk.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture046.jpg
More Mr. H and Sho.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture098.jpg
Love this pairing. <3

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture106.jpg
I look so afraid. xD

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture107.jpg
Ew. Do not want. D:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture112.jpg
Do want. xD

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture114.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture117.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture118.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Cosplay%20and%20Conventions/Sakura-Con%202009/Picture121.jpg

etc.

Yeah. I have a lot more pictures. But I think this is enough for now. xD

Tiffany
27th May 2009, 7:40 PM
OGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMG *BRAINGASMFWAAAA*

That girl who cosplayed as Sho looks familiar... I think she posted her cosplay on the WEWY community on Live Journal, if I'm not mistaken.

HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE JOSHUA X NEKU OMGOGMOGMGOMGFFF D:!

I just fangirled at the last pictures really. :<

Awesome job!

Phailure123
28th May 2009, 3:02 AM
OGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMG *BRAINGASMFWAAAA*

That girl who cosplayed as Sho looks familiar... I think she posted her cosplay on the WEWY community on Live Journal, if I'm not mistaken.

HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE JOSHUA X NEKU OMGOGMOGMGOMGFFF D:!

I just fangirled at the last pictures really. :<

Awesome job!
Nnyf is the Sho cosplayer's username. I don't go on Live Journal, so I'm not sure if it's her, but it probably is. xD

Um... I hope I don't offend, but I absolutely despise the JoshuaxNeku pairing. I never liked Joshua. He really pisses me off. And seeing Joshua make Neku seem like a total uke and top Neku in almost every JxN fanart I find really bothers me.
This (http://roylover.deviantart.com/art/Why-Joshua-Can-t-Top-Neku-85981241) pretty much sums up my view on that. :3
Plus, I have a rather unusual taste when it comes to TWEWY pairings, anyway. I seem to go for pairings that aren't very popular or unheard of. That's what I've been noticing lately, at least. xD

Hehe, I'm glad. Fanservice is fun.
Though I found out it pissed off a lot of the non-yaoi fans. Or it just made them uncomfortable. :<

Tiffany
28th May 2009, 5:24 AM
Nnyf is the Sho cosplayer's username. I don't go on Live Journal, so I'm not sure if it's her, but it probably is. xD

Um... I hope I don't offend, but I absolutely despise the JoshuaxNeku pairing. I never liked Joshua. He really pisses me off. And seeing Joshua make Neku seem like a total uke and top Neku in almost every JxN fanart I find really bothers me.
This (http://roylover.deviantart.com/art/Why-Joshua-Can-t-Top-Neku-85981241) pretty much sums up my view on that. :3
Plus, I have a rather unusual taste when it comes to TWEWY pairings, anyway. I seem to go for pairings that aren't very popular or unheard of. That's what I've been noticing lately, at least. xD

Hehe, I'm glad. Fanservice is fun.
Though I found out it pissed off a lot of the non-yaoi fans. Or it just made them uncomfortable. :<

XD I've seen that fanart.

Neku may be like, psychologically uke but he is so seme physically.

AND when it comes to ~that~ kind of thing, yeah... Neku would be on top. /shot

Nah, I don't hate you. rofl. Everyone is subjected to their own opinion. :3 I just like their dynamic and even though Joshua is a total stalker I still find it cute. Hurr. x3

But I shall post my cosplay pics in this post. Just gotta upload on photobucket.

...damn, I'm lazy.

Is that her username on SPPf or on LJ? Because yeah.. She looks so zetta familiar.

Phailure123
28th May 2009, 6:56 AM
XD I've seen that fanart.

Neku may be like, psychologically uke but he is so seme physically.

AND when it comes to ~that~ kind of thing, yeah... Neku would be on top. /shot

Nah, I don't hate you. rofl. Everyone is subjected to their own opinion. :3 I just like their dynamic and even though Joshua is a total stalker I still find it cute. Hurr. x3

But I shall post my cosplay pics in this post. Just gotta upload on photobucket.

...damn, I'm lazy.

Is that her username on SPPf or on LJ? Because yeah.. She looks so zetta familiar.
Except with Sho. In that case, Neku becomes both psychologically uke and physically uke. 8D

Lol. I'm really just fed up with seeing Joshua x Neku fanart everywhere. I just... hate Joshua.
And as for Joshua being a stalker? I just find it... creepy. Yeah. Josh's a creeper. xD

OMG.
*wants to see the cosplay pictures.*
<3

It's her username on deviantART. I just talked to her about it. She has a different username on LJ which... I cannot remember right now. Because I fail.
And no... She doesn't have a SPPf account. She's not that much into Pokemon. xD

Tiffany
28th May 2009, 7:04 AM
Except with Sho. In that case, Neku becomes both psychologically uke and physically uke. 8D

Lol. I'm really just fed up with seeing Joshua x Neku fanart everywhere. I just... hate Joshua.
And as for Joshua being a stalker? I just find it... creepy. Yeah. Josh's a creeper. xD

OMG.
*wants to see the cosplay pictures.*
<3

It's her username on deviantART. I just talked to her about it. She has a different username on LJ which... I cannot remember right now. Because I fail.
And no... She doesn't have a SPPf account. She's not that much into Pokemon. xD

XD

I uploaded the pictures. I tried to put them on LJ but they're like... giving me way too much trouble. I'll post them here in an edit. :D

and I'm totally for Sho/Neku :] Oh man. That's just.... fff.

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/thecomposed/poop017.jpg

I'm happy with how the cosplay turned out but it was a little too loose. I'm gonna fit it before Comic Con in July. Funny story with this: we were like.. hunting for a Neku and Shiki. I saw the Neku and I was like ZOMGNEKUSPAZAA and she was like OH MY GOD OTHER WEWY COSPLAYERS LET ME CALL SHIKI! And we all got together. :3 They were really nice.

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/thecomposed/poop018.jpg

Was just mandatory. x3

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/thecomposed/poop028.jpg

Some random Hanekoma cosplayer... he was hot. x:

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/thecomposed/poop043.jpg

MY FAVORITE. <333

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/thecomposed/poop046.jpg

Aww, sisters. <3 I tried so hard to not glomp the Joshua cosplayer. I squealed when I saw her and she like.. ran away, petrified. Her sister warned her, though. :p ...man I'm such a fangirl. :|

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/thecomposed/poop047.jpg

AWKWARD BEAT IS AWKWARD. :<

raglflagl
28th May 2009, 7:17 PM
Aaaaa. I need to join this club.

So, I've been playing TWEWY since like, last year. Uhhmm, I think around 3 friends recommended the game to me. Plus, it was by Square Enix, so I couldn't resist.

I absolutely loved the game the first time I played it. I had a hard time controlling Neku at first because I suck with touch screen Dx.

Err, so far in my game, I have all the Darklit Planets (I was so lucky that Dark Jupiter was for sale. I would've died if I had to collect it by drop). I have all the secret reports and completed the Noise Report. I've beaten most bosses on Ultimate already (thank god for Wolf+Velocity Attack) except for

I warned you.

Panthera Cantus.

Ugh, I can't be bothered.

All that's left for me now would be item collecting, pin collecting/mastery and stat maxing.

My favorite partner has to be Shiki. Well, I don't really know why, but it must be because of Mr. Mew. I like using Joshua too. I suck with Beat though D:

TL;DR - I'm a huge TWEWY nerd/geek/fan

Tiffany
28th May 2009, 9:40 PM
I think we are all wewy nerds here. x3 glad to have ya join! I still need all the planet pins.

Phailure123
29th May 2009, 3:41 AM
and I'm totally for Sho/Neku :] Oh man. That's just.... fff.Hehe. It's my OTP. 8D
Lol, yeah. I absolutely love the pairing. It's amusing and it's hot. xD
I draw so much fanart for the pairing. But... Most of which might not be appropriate to post here. >.>;

I absolutely loved the game the first time I played it. I had a hard time controlling Neku at first because I suck with touch screen Dx.
I think we all sucked at fighting with Neku at first. Pretty much all of my friends and me were like, "WTF?! I DUNNO WHAT I'M DOING!!! Dx" when we all first started fighting.

I have all the Darklit Planets (I was so lucky that Dark Jupiter was for sale. I would've died if I had to collect it by drop).
I've had the Darklit Planets set for a long time... I got them really easily. I... kinda cheated. xD
My friend had them equipped when he mingled with me. Then they became available in his shop... so I bought all of them. 8D

My favorite partner has to be Shiki. Well, I don't really know why, but it must be because of Mr. Mew. I like using Joshua too. I suck with Beat though D:
I... like, never use Shiki. I love her as a partner in the first week, but I don't like fighting with her very much.
I don't like fighting with Joshua, either. :|
Yeah... My favorite partner is Beat. I caught on Beat's fighting style very quickly and I absolutely adore it. So now... My Beat's overpowered from me using him all the time. xD

TL;DR - I'm a huge TWEWY nerd/geek/fan
Yes. We all are here. <3

OMG. Now I'm interested.
What's everyone's Game Report so far?

Let's see... My progress on my game? Eh... I have no life.
ESP'er Rank: Fallen Angel - A
ESP'er Points: 3299 - B
Noise Report: 96 types - 100.0% - *
Pin Mastery: 186 types - 61.1% - B
Item Collection: 472 types - 100.0% - *
Final Time Attack - 5'21''31 - *

Tiffany
29th May 2009, 3:59 AM
Hehe. It's my OTP. 8D
Lol, yeah. I absolutely love the pairing. It's amusing and it's hot. xD
I draw so much fanart for the pairing. But... Most of which might not be appropriate to post here. >.>;

I think we all sucked at fighting with Neku at first. Pretty much all of my friends and me were like, "WTF?! I DUNNO WHAT I'M DOING!!! Dx" when we all first started fighting.

I've had the Darklit Planets set for a long time... I got them really easily. I... kinda cheated. xD
My friend had them equipped when he mingled with me. Then they became available in his shop... so I bought all of them. 8D

I... like, never use Shiki. I love her as a partner in the first week, but I don't like fighting with her very much.
I don't like fighting with Joshua, either. :|
Yeah... My favorite partner is Beat. I caught on Beat's fighting style very quickly and I absolutely adore it. So now... My Beat's overpowered from me using him all the time. xD

Yes. We all are here. <3

OMG. Now I'm interested.
What's everyone's Game Report so far?

Let's see... My progress on my game? Eh... I have no life.
ESP'er Rank: Fallen Angel - A
ESP'er Points: 3299 - B
Noise Report: 96 types - 100.0% - *
Pin Mastery: 186 types - 61.1% - B
Item Collection: 472 types - 100.0% - *
Final Time Attack - 5'21''31 - *

FALLEN ANGEL FFFF~

man when I got Composer status I was like EFF YEAH. Not because I'm all like JOSHUAA~ but because I'm like... a really big fan of music. I'm actually majoring in it. I think that's another reason why I love this game so much. It's all based on music. <3

Phailure123
29th May 2009, 4:14 AM
FALLEN ANGEL FFFF~

man when I got Composer status I was like EFF YEAH. Not because I'm all like JOSHUAA~ but because I'm like... a really big fan of music. I'm actually majoring in it. I think that's another reason why I love this game so much. It's all based on music. <3
Yes. I'm a huge fan of music, too. <3
I always wear a pair of big headphones, like Neku's, on my head or around my neck, listening to music. I have so much music... it's like, whoa. I need a bigger mp3 player. xD
I... don't play an instrument or sing or anything, though... I just like listening to music.
I'm probably going to end up in art. I is obsessed with the art. <3

Ooh. Speaking of which, should I post some of my TWEWY fanarts here? :3

Tiffany
29th May 2009, 4:15 AM
Yes. I'm a huge fan of music, too. <3
I always wear a pair of big headphones, like Neku's, on my head or around my neck, listening to music. I have so much music... it's like, whoa. I need a bigger mp3 player. xD
I... don't play an instrument or sing or anything, though... I just like listening to music.
I'm probably going to end up in art. I is obsessed with the art. <3

Ooh. Speaking of which, should I post some of my TWEWY fanarts here? :3

Do it!

Man I'm so happy this club is active. Keep it up you guys!

Phailure123
29th May 2009, 5:16 AM
Do it!

Man I'm so happy this club is active. Keep it up you guys!
Okay! I'll post my fan sprites first and post the drawings later. I only have my TWEWY yaoi fanart in my photobucket at the moment... and I don't think everyone really wants to see that. xD

Hehe. I'm glad, too~
You know, I was a little afraid when I first joined this club that it was dead/inactive. xD

Anyway. Sprites.
I make fandom crack. I'm warning you now. <3

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Sprites/Sho_Minami___yena__by_Phailure123.png
Sho Minamiyena~

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Sprites/Nekuxray__Idk__by_Phailure123.png
Nekuxray~

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Sprites/Espeoshua_by_Phailure123.png
Espeoshua~

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Sprites/joshua_richboy.png
Rich Boy Joshua would like to battle!

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Sprites/beatyo.png
Pokemon Trainer Beat would like to battle, yo!
(I still haven't decided what kind of Pokemon trainer Beat would be. xD)

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Sprites/twewyscott1copy-2.png
My first TWEWY sprite edit.
This is supposed to be Scott, one of my original characters, if he was in TWEWY.
It's... okay, I guess... but his hair turned out like crap. xD

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Sprites/Chase_in_TWEWY_by_Phailure123.png
My second TWEWY sprite edit.
His name is Chase, and he's another original character of mine.
I absolutely love how the sprite turned out.
I think it's one of the best sprite edits I've done in a while. :3

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Sprites/Shiki_x_Neku_Sprite_by_Phailure123.png
This is another pairing I support dearly. Neku x Shiki. xD
Neku: Holy crap!! WTF are you doing, Stalker?!
Shiki: Well, I was TRYING to hug you, but I only managed to grab your arm. <.<'

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Sprites/Shiki_x_Neku_Sprite_2_by_Phailure12.png
Aww... <3

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj126/SELECT_/Sprites/Joshua_x_Neku_Sprite_by_Phailure123.png
This sprite made me lol when I first made it.
It doesn't so much anymore. Now it just irritates me. I want to scrap it. xD
You see... I posted it on dA as a joke, right? And... well... it's become my most popular deviant. -.-;

Tiffany
29th May 2009, 5:47 AM
oh my GOD THOSE ARE AMAZING.

FFFFFF.

/giggles at suprisebuttsecks!ComposerProxy

I love the edits of them all turned into Pokemon!

Phailure123
29th May 2009, 6:33 AM
oh my GOD THOSE ARE AMAZING.

FFFFFF.

/giggles at suprisebuttsecks!ComposerProxy

I love the edits of them all turned into Pokemon!
Aw... Thank you~ <3

Lol... Everyone does. xD

Hehe. Thanks! The Pokemon ones are all recent. I made them all... like, last week or something. I <3 them. x3

Tiffany
1st June 2009, 6:54 PM
Aw... Thank you~ <3

Lol... Everyone does. xD

Hehe. Thanks! The Pokemon ones are all recent. I made them all... like, last week or something. I <3 them. x3

You should make a Mr. H one. It'd be great.

...I'm imagining Mr. H sending Joshua into battle. Haha. :<

Phailure123
1st June 2009, 11:46 PM
You should make a Mr. H one. It'd be great.

...I'm imagining Mr. H sending Joshua into battle. Haha. :<
Omg. I should.

I would need to find a Pokemon that suits him first, though... >.>

Any suggestions? :3

Tiffany
2nd June 2009, 4:00 AM
Omg. I should.

I would need to find a Pokemon that suits him first, though... >.>

Any suggestions? :3

I can imagine Mr. H as a Mightyena.

Wasn't Sho one too?

I SHIP THEM TOGETHER SO HEY. <3 :P

Phailure123
2nd June 2009, 6:27 AM
I can imagine Mr. H as a Mightyena.

Wasn't Sho one too?

I SHIP THEM TOGETHER SO HEY. <3 :P
I... can't really see H as a Mightyena... xD

Tiffany
2nd June 2009, 6:29 AM
I... can't really see H as a Mightyena... xD

Hmm. This is gonna take some thought.

Hmm. /ponders

Riyu*
13th June 2009, 6:33 PM
TIFF ILU.

I wanna join. This game is so awesome. <3

... I need to finish it though lolzzz exams suck :[

ALSO THAT MR H COSPLAYER IS AWESOME. And Joshua is just plain aosiudjmlqkjdfmakljd great.

Tiffany
13th June 2009, 6:37 PM
TIFF ILU.

I wanna join. This game is so awesome. <3

... I need to finish it though lolzzz exams suck :[

ALSO THAT MR H COSPLAYER IS AWESOME. And Joshua is just plain aosiudjmlqkjdfmakljd great.

RIYU LOVER!
OF COURSE YOU CAN JOIN! ;_; <3333333 /editslistnow

I love the Joshua and Hanekoma cosplayers. :3: they're awesome.

Riyu*
13th June 2009, 6:58 PM
Hanekoma and Joshua are like, my favourite characters. And Shiki's just cute. Although I just can't imagine her in her RG form xD I mean... That's just not Shiki rofl.

And Sho is awesome too I love Sho <3 He's so cool rofl :[

Phailure123
14th June 2009, 4:25 AM
And Shiki's just cute. Although I just can't imagine her in her RG form xD I mean... That's just not Shiki rofl.
But... RG Shiki IS Shiki!

xD

I've been RPing with a RG Shiki for a while now. So... I can't see UG Shiki as Shiki anymore. Now I just think of her as Eri.

Tiffany
16th June 2009, 2:10 AM
ummmmm I have a topic/question:

Which WEWY character are you most like/ relate to?

raglflagl
16th June 2009, 6:34 AM
Errr.. I died in this club. D:

I'm such a bad member XD.

Which WEWY character are you most like/ relate to?
It's probably a mix of Shiki and Uzuki.

Uzuki because I get annoyed/angry easily irl. I also take my work seriously and stuff. ):

Shiki because I'm super paranoid. I usually try to hide and fake my feelings just like what she did in Week 1. :\.

Also, I love all the sprites posted. They're so good!

Phailure123
16th June 2009, 8:06 AM
Which WEWY character are you most like/relate to?
Neku.
I think I relate to Neku the most.

I dislike large crowds and noises. A majority of the time, I prefer to be alone. I can recall myself wishing many times that the world would just shut the hell up and leave me be. :|
I also get kinda mean when people won't stop bothering me when I don't want to be bothered.
Other than that, like Neku, I'm pretty chill and carefree about a lot of things. I kinda just go with the flow~
Plus I listen to music too much and I wear a giant pair of headphones where ever I go.

..Omg. That rhymed. 8D

Also, I love all the sprites posted. They're so good!
Aw... Thank you~

GrizzlyB
16th June 2009, 6:40 PM
Which WEWY character are you most like/relate to?

Probably Neku the most, for basically the exact same reasons Phailure123 listed up there. Except I probably listen to music less, and when I do, my headphones aren't giant.

Though it's really easy to see at least bits of yourself in the whole cast in games like this. Guess that's why it's so fun.

Errr.. I died in this club. D:

I'm such a bad member XD.

Don't feel too bad, as basically the entire first half of the member list has died, too. Even the owner. :O

Also, if anyone cares about playing the game anymore, I recently restarted mine with the hopes of getting a perfect noise report. Progress hasn't been good, though, and I kind of regret it with an otherwise perfect file.

Tiffany
16th June 2009, 7:51 PM
As for my own topic,

I'd think I was a mixture of Shiki and Neku. I always try to be positive and cheerful but there's always something on my mind. I still have that whole thing where I just dislike people. Music is my life and I'd rather tune people out with my Skullcandy headphones and also for reasons Phailure stated.

Phailure123
17th June 2009, 6:18 AM
Plus... I look like Neku, too.

When I want to, at least.

*shot.*

Skullcandy headphones are the shizz, btw.
I never leave home without mine. <3

Tiffany
1st July 2009, 8:13 AM
Plus... I look like Neku, too.

When I want to, at least.

*shot.*

Skullcandy headphones are the shizz, btw.
I never leave home without mine. <3

You make an awesome Neku cosplayer, that's for sure. You pulled him off REALLY well. :3

Phailure123
4th July 2009, 10:40 PM
You make an awesome Neku cosplayer, that's for sure. You pulled him off REALLY well. :3
Aw... Thank you~

I believe it is my best cosplay so far.
I put a lot of time and effort into making his outfit. x3

Tiffany
5th July 2009, 2:59 AM
Oh Phailure, I saw a vid on youtube and you were in it. :3 I commented on it. Your cosplay looked AWESOME.

Phailure123
7th July 2009, 2:03 AM
Oh god. What video? xD

And thank you. :3

Tiffany
7th July 2009, 3:58 AM
Oh god. What video? xD

And thank you. :3

Ummm.. I think it was the one where there was an arcade.
I have a horrid memory.

Phailure123
8th July 2009, 6:38 AM
Ummm.. I think it was the one where there was an arcade.
I have a horrid memory.
Was I with a Joshua and were we on a roller coaster thingy? xD

*quickly goes to look up the video.*

OMG. I see your comment. Yay! 8D

Tiffany
8th July 2009, 9:47 AM
Was I with a Joshua and were we on a roller coaster thingy? xD

*quickly goes to look up the video.*

OMG. I see your comment. Yay! 8D

Hee, guess you found it? 8D

Awesome. :3

Tiffany
18th July 2009, 5:45 PM
I was in japan for two weeks very good Shibuya was like TWEWY but i could not find TWEWY merchandise anywhere.(much more pokemon stuff)

Aww, bummer.

I know there's a Square Enix store somewhere in Japan but I don't know where of the top of my head.

So jealous you went to Japan though! x: