Rules:
1. All SPPF Rules Apply
2. Try to spell well
3. No Smiles
4. STAY ON TOPIC
5. No Swearing
6. No Double posting
7. Have Fun
8. Don't ask to be Co-Owner. There won't be one.
9. Respect Mods and Mini-Mods
10. If you invade a ban I will permaban you!
11. Up to two topics at a time.
12. Anyone is allowed to make a topic. But they have to say that thay are closing one of the other topics.

If You Don't Follow the Rules
1. Warning
2. 1 day ban
3. one week ban
4. One month ban
5. perma-ban

~Members~
Mr. Joker- Owner
MOD 1- Blue Snover
Mod 2- Chelc
Mini-Mod 1- LoneStarAkira
AceTrainerTim
wolfgang.amadeus
Nyami

NONE KEEP IT THAT WAY

Mods Can:
Allow Members to join
Give people warnings
Ban people from the club (EXCLUDES permabans)

Mini-mods can
Allow members into the club
Give warnings

Current Topics:
Witch do you like the most? NCIS, CSI, or Law & Order and why?
Past Topics

Join!

Blue Snover
31st December 2008, 12:39 AM
Hiya Mr. J.

I came to join, i love CSI.

Especially Miami, i think Alex is hilarious.

Chelc
31st December 2008, 12:48 AM
F YEAH LAW AND ORDER IS MY FAVORITE SHOW. My parents would always leave it on TV when I was little, and I guess you could say I kinda got sucked into it. :p I enjoy SVU and CI the most. I'm a little behind in the new SVU episodes lately, but I'm trying to catch up.

Oh, and I loved CSI: Miami. After that, though, I got bored and stopped watching CSI entirely. NCIS...I've never watched.

...yes, I would like to join, thanks for asking. 8D

Mr. Joker
31st December 2008, 12:48 AM
Cool would you like to be a mod? Oh yeah I thought Alex quit. Didn't she? I will add you! Tell me if you want to be mod. Glad you joined! Chelc would you like to be Mod? Once we get a couple more members we will make a topic!

LoneStarAkira
31st December 2008, 5:59 AM
*drools* I dreamt this day would come! *raises hands in the air in happiness*

Please, please, PLEEEEASE may I join!? Crime Investigation shows have been my life for YEARS, and I have been addicted to CSI and NCIS for so long!! =3

Mr. Joker
31st December 2008, 2:53 PM
Welcome! I am going to make you a mini-mod, Blue Snover I am going to make you a MOD and Chlec to. Umm... First topic is:
I like NCIS the best becouse it is the most funny of them all and I might think Abby is cute *CoughhotCough*. Although I think CSI (The first one) is funny to. I am just starting to get intrested in Law & Order.

Rules Updated.

~Mr. J

LoneStarAkira
31st December 2008, 10:51 PM
A mini mod? Ooh, sounds cool! :3 Thanks. <3

Which do you like the most? NCIS, CSI, or Law & Order and why?

I love NCIS the most because of its characters. It's the only Crime Investigation show that I've actually been able to memorise all of their names. I watch CSI when I can, but for a wierd reason, their names always get lost in my head.

I love the humour in NCIS, and the cases are usually alot more epic than other ones. :3

AceTrainerTim
2nd January 2009, 11:17 AM
I'd like to join please.
I watch most of the different shows but I love NCIS the best.
Abby(NCIS) is the best character ever! lol

wolfgang.amadeus
2nd January 2009, 4:32 PM
omg. I love you for making this club.

I would love to join. Really would. ^^

Law&Order, Law&Order: Criminal Intent, and Law&Order: Special Victims Unit are probably my favourite shows, and what I spend most of my time doing after computer/Pok&#233;mon :P

I am not a big fan of NCIS, though do enjoy both CSI New York and Miami sometimes, but Law and Order is my favourite 8D
;because it is fantastic. xD
I love the variety of storylines and crimes throughout each of the series, and the characters are built in such a way that they have personalities and backstories, but in general, we aren't bored by their personal lives taking up the whole show.
My favourite characters are Detective John Munch and Detective Robert Goren ^__^
(with CI and SVU as my favourite of the three. joint. :D )

_wolfgang.

AceTrainerTim
7th January 2009, 12:58 AM
Which do you like the most? NCIS, CSI, or Law & Order and why?
NCIS. I like the humour in NCIS. And the characters are just wow, lol. I got sadish when Katey die...

I'm starting to watch CSI more now because, they're not showing any new episode of NCIS and I want to see more everyday crimes instead of military/Navel crimes.

Mr. Joker
7th January 2009, 1:13 AM
Welcome to the club new members! New topic:
Who is your favriote leader? Would you have Him/Her as a leader? Why do you like Him/her?

Mine would have to be Hiratio. I like him becouse he is always calm. I could go to him for anything....

AceTrainerTim
8th January 2009, 7:56 AM
Who is your favourite leader? Would you have Him/Her as a leader? Why do you like Him/her?

Honestly I couldn't say, some have the perks and such.
I might just skip this one xPP

Blue Snover
8th January 2009, 9:23 AM

I love CSI, the characters are absolutely brilliant, and i find it really interesting how they piece everything together.

Who is your favourite leader? Would you have Him/Her as a leader? Why do you like Him/her?

I'd have to say Horatio, he really sticks up for his team and he really cares about people, which is nice.

alli940
8th January 2009, 3:06 PM
just say so::: :&#222; (is this a smiley?)

zomg yay, i once tried making a csi club, but it got rejected...

i dont know what ncis is though.(i live in iceland).

i live csi:NY the most though, then horatio,s awesomeness is in second (example:maybe the murder was they day before christmas, then horatio says: looks like this victim doesn,t come home for holydays *puts sunglasses on and music begins*)

LoneStarAkira
8th January 2009, 8:20 PM
Who is your favriote leader? Would you have Him/Her as a leader? Why do you like Him/her?
Gibbs. >D He's epic, funny, and always has that IMSOSERIOUS face. >DD Yet he knows how to be a leader, it's cool. :3

Nyami
8th January 2009, 8:52 PM
Hello, I would love to join this club! I am a fan of most of these shows. The exception is the only Law & Order show I like is SVU. Never caught on to Law and Order and Law and Order: CI. My favorite show out of CSI, SVU, and NCIS is SVU.

Mr. Joker
8th January 2009, 10:07 PM
Welcome to the club! I always appreate new memberS!

Nyami
12th January 2009, 1:41 AM
I don't know if you guys watched the Golden Globes or not, but Mariska Hargitay (I think that's how you spell her name), aka Detective Olivia Benson, got nominated for her role on Law and Order: SVU! She didn't win, though :(

Nyami
12th January 2009, 1:44 AM
I don't know if you guys watched the Golden Globes or not, but Mariska Hargitay (I think that's how you spell her name), aka Detective Olivia Benson, got nominated for her role on Law and Order: SVU! She didn't win, though :(

Blue Snover
13th January 2009, 10:14 AM

That's a shame, i think she plays the character really well.

News for all CSI fans in the UK, the new series of CSI starts tonight on Five, from the preview it doesn't look good for Warwick, but you never know.

Brick 777
23rd February 2009, 12:56 AM
hey can i join?
i love NCIS cause i like the humor,cast,& cases

Mr. Joker
20th March 2009, 3:45 AM
*Club rises from the dead*

Hello all, I am sorry that I havn't been responsible and not kept the club going so I come with 3 new topics:

Now that Proffesor Langston (In CSI) is in the show for a good 4 episodes, what do you think of him?
What is your favriote theme song.opening?
Do you think Kyle (CSI: Miami (Hartio's son)) has a good chance of becoming a CSI now that he is a inturn?

@Brick 777, of coruse you can join.