PDA

View Full Version : Drifloon and Drifblim club

pika pika pikachu
4th January 2009, 1:28 PM
Hi and welcome to the Drifloon and Drifblim club.If you are a fan of these Ghost pokemon then you have come to the right place!.Club officially approved by Medea.

iRawr's Signatures avatars and other thing are at Page 3 First post

RULES

1.No double posting-If you need to change a post edit it

2.Respect other members-This is a user friendly group so everyone matters whatever the rank

3. NO swearing

4. No laughing at peoples posts-anything they say matters and besides you wouldn't like if someone did it to you so don't do it to any one else

5. No SPAMMING-Posts below five sentences

6. NO one line posts

7. No text language-some people might find it hard to understand

8. If you aren't going to be active for a while LET ME KNOW

9. Keep on subject at all times

10.Everyone starts at the bottom

11. If using a club banner please give credit to the maker

12. Upon asking to join include the words "Drif" at the start of the first post so that i know you have read the rules

13. NO minimodding

14. Have fun

RANKS

Owner

pika pika pikachu

Co owner
iRawr

Master Ball-200 points

Ultra Ball-100 points
Mr. Joker-100 points

Great ball-80 points

Poke ball
ShinyPalkia-5 points
LegendaryDarkrai-5 points
Chaotic Darkness-5 points
SapphireSwampert-35 points
iRawr-40 points
How to earn points

you can earn points by;

1. Joining-5 points
2.Making Banners-15 points
3. Being named Top contributor of the week-20 points

How to lose points

1.Swearing
2. Using text language
3. Spamming
4. Double posting
5. One line posts
6. Going off subject

Bans

To recieve a ban you will have to have 3 strikes against your name.To recieve a strike you have to commit any of the offences in the "How to lose points" section of this post.

Your first ban will last only a week.After the ban you will have no strikes against you.HOWEVER if you get three more strikes you will have a life-long ban from the club and depending on what you did to get a second ban you may be reported.

Strike 1

Strike 2

Ban 1

Banned forever

Top contributor of the week

All this means is that you have been the most active member in the club in the past week.If you get this title four times in a row you will be immediately promoted to the top rank.

If there is anything you would like to see on the club then please feel free to pm me with your idea!

Top contributor of the week-iRawr

Topic Questions:

When you first heard of them what did you think of them?

Which anime character should capture either drifloon or drifblim?

If you could have them any colour which colour would it be and why?

What attacks would you teach it that it can't know and why?

Club Notices

Drifstar cup will hopefully take place this month

Drifloon and Drifblim pictures
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/09/Drifblimfantina.jpghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/7/78/Drifloonfantina.jpg
Fantina's Drifblim and drifloon

http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/m...lalalala-1.jpg
http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/m...lalalala-1.jpg
Credit to Mr. Joker
http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m...ClubSign-2.png
Credit to iRawr

The current club contests are;
Drifstar cup
Do a drif

For info and point schemes please read posts by members of the club.

thanks

Mr. Joker
4th January 2009, 10:19 PM
Drif. Hello I would like to join becouse I love Drifloon and Drifblim. I like them and they are normally on my team (And always on my battling team) I also liked there apperance in Floroma in the anime. I loved them in Pokemon Ranger! To bad they were not a Partner pokemon. They would have been better then Mistravus.

May I please be Co-Owner?

pika pika pikachu
5th January 2009, 7:30 AM
hello welcome to the club! You can indeed be Co owner of the club.Yes they are usually in my team too.Yes i liked their apperance in floaroma town they looked better in the anime than i thought they would.Yeah i had to pick pachirisu who did you pick?

First topic question;

Mr. Joker
5th January 2009, 9:51 PM
I thought that they were cute then I knew that they would be on my team and a main contest pokemon.

ShinyPalkia
6th January 2009, 10:29 AM
Drif

Why would I like to join? Because I like them - they both are really cute ghosts, perhaps even the cutest Ghost type Pokémon that I've seen. Their types are pretty interesting, if I could say so, because I could have never guessed a Ghost Pokémon could have one of my favorite types - Flying - because they often have the ability Levitate. The last, but not the least reason: Since I was born, for some reason, I have always liked balloons and hot air balloons - and what are a Drifloon & a Drifblim? A balloon and a hot air balloon, at least I think so. I don't usually use them in my team(s), unless I'm training them, but it's just because I don't actually even have a team, because I'm too lazy and busy to make one.

I thought they were cute, but also a little scary. I can't anymore recall, though, why I considered them scary - maybe it was because of their eyes, and because they're ghosts. ^-^' Anyway, I also thought it was great to get new Ghost type Pokémon, because I had never really liked the ghosts of the first, second & third generations.

pika pika pikachu
6th January 2009, 8:02 PM
ok so now the club has two members welcome to both of you.

i thought that when i could catch one i would. I admit i was fascinated about how something as cool as these pokemon could also be powerful, so as soon as i got the chance i took it

If you would like to ask any topic questions then please post them and i will put them up

thanks

pika pika pikachu
10th January 2009, 6:04 PM
ok I have updated everything and put in some anime pictures of these two pokemon

Topic question:

Mr. Joker
10th January 2009, 8:36 PM
James. I would love to see him get tricked by the Magicarp Sailsman again. He rubs off the paint and sees a Drifloon. He uses it as a powerhouse. I could see Mime Jr. sitting on top of it. Although I could see Jun or Kenny getting one to...

Oh I am going to work on some banners,
Edit: Here we Go!
http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm326/Deltapiplupx/Lalalalalala-1.jpg
I know it is bad....
http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm326/Deltapiplupx/Lalalalalala-1.jpg
I will try to make more!

pika pika pikachu
10th January 2009, 9:47 PM
I agree with you Mr. Joker i think James would always be easy to trick into buying things like that.However i would also like dawn to catch one because drifloon is quite cute and she always goes for cute pokemon

A big thanks to Mr. Joker for creating our clubs first banner

pika pika pikachu
20th January 2009, 7:34 PM
ok here is a new topic question:

LegendaryDarkrai
21st January 2009, 2:39 AM
I'm Joining
If you could have them any colour which colour would it be and why? I like the current colors

Mr. Joker
21st January 2009, 2:48 AM
LegendaryDarkrai- Declined. Clearly you didn't read the first post. Please try again!

I would have loved to see the purple be blue and the cross to be red. I think that would have been great. If only, if only. The shiny colors would be Pink and green. That would pown!

pika pika pikachu
21st January 2009, 8:59 PM

driflloon-red with blue cross because i think that colour scheme would work
drifblim-light blue because there isn t that many light blue pokemon

LegendaryDarkrai
22nd January 2009, 12:26 AM
Drif
I'm Joining
If you could have them any colour which colour would it be and why? I think the colors should be like shiny spiritomb

pika pika pikachu
22nd January 2009, 7:26 AM
sure thanks for using the correct form so now the club has four members. I am indeed planning a contest called the Drifstar cup, it will involve a level 1 drifloon and a level 1 starter battling another level 1 starter and a level 1 drifloon but more details will follow when we have enough members to do it

thanks

pika pika pikachu
23rd January 2009, 7:27 PM
ok so here is a new topic question and anyone can answer it;

Thanks to everyone who answered the previous topic questions. It's great to people saying what they feel. If there is something you want to see in the club please pm me and i will add it. If you have anything to say about the club please pm me thanks

pika pika pikachu
5th February 2009, 6:08 PM

Spacial rend because it would look really cool in the anime just like palkia did.lol. It would also make it loads stronger.But i also like them how they are too.

Chaotic_Darkness
10th February 2009, 2:23 AM
Drif

Hey can I join? I really like the Drif's because they looked good and I used them in my team to the utmost satisfaction!
When you first heard of them, what did you think?
I thought they were cool, because there aren't that many good ghost pokemon.
If you could have them any color, what would it be and why? I would like them to be black because I think they would look cool.

SapphireSwampert
10th February 2009, 2:40 AM
Drif

I'd really like to join this. Drifloon and Drifblim are one of my favorite Pokemon. They're so cute, but their backgrounds in their PokeDex entries intrigues me even more. ;D
At first I though "Oh, hey a cute balloon?" But they eventually grew on me, especially after I realized it was also part Ghost.

Well, I don't have a particular like for the Anime. :O

I would keep them the same colors. I love the purple and yellow. It just goes nice.
Nothing out of the ordanary, really. Maybe some sort of recovery move. Rest works though. Since it has massive HP and all.

And if I am accepted, I'll gladly try out a banner. :'D
Edit: Here's one I just made.
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg74/SapphireSwampert/banner18.png

pika pika pikachu
12th February 2009, 8:17 PM
Ok sure you can join welcome to the both of you.That is a really awesome banner you made well done.So as promised more details on the Drifstar cup;

A level 1 starter and a level 1 drifloon battles another level 1 starter and a level 1 drifloon

Round 1 - semi-finals - finals

The winner will recieve 50 points and a pokemon(prize pokemon stated at the start of the tournament)

Thanks

SapphireSwampert
12th February 2009, 10:00 PM
Ok sure you can join welcome to the both of you.That is a really awesome banner you made well done.So as promised more details on the Drifstar cup;

A level 1 starter and a level 1 drifloon battles another level 1 starter and a level 1 drifloon

The winner will recieve 50 points and a pokemon(prize pokemon stated at the start of the tournament)

Thanks

Thank you. Hm, sounds interesting. Maybe I'll try it out. But are we allowed to teach the Pokemon and TM/HM's? Or any vitamins or Held Items? But first I have to cathc one in my restarted Diamond Or Pearl. D;

pika pika pikachu
13th February 2009, 8:54 PM

Thanks

Thank you. Hm, sounds interesting. Maybe I'll try it out. But are we allowed to teach the Pokemon and TM/HM's? Or any vitamins or Held Items? But first I have to cathc one in my restarted Diamond Or Pearl. D;

I think one TM and one HM would be enough. Egg moves allowed as well. Only allowed to hold one berry nothing else. Do you think thats fair?

by the way SapphireSwampert is top contributor of this week well done!

Thanks to all members of the club

Chaotic_Darkness
13th February 2009, 9:26 PM
What attacks would you teach it that it can't learn and why? Well, I would like them to learn bounce because I think it would go well with the floons.
Which anime character do you think should capture it and why? Personally I think that Brock should get it, because he has not that many good pokemon. And the ones he does have are a little quirky so Drifloon would fit in perfectly!

pika pika pikachu
17th February 2009, 3:41 PM
Drifstar cup

The prize for this drifstar cup will be a cyndaquil level 1.If you would like to be in the drifstar cup please leave a post here on the club or PM me with your intended team. I will try to provide you with battles that won t effect your time difference. There will be a Drifstar hall of fame and if you win it five times you will recieve a mystery prize.Anyway if you have any queries please feel free to pm me.

Thanks

Chaotic_Darkness
18th February 2009, 4:25 PM
I would if I could but unfortunately someone deleted my Diamond file and I am at the very beginning..... I would like to have a cyndaquil..... Sorry...... *Sighh.....*

pika pika pikachu
24th February 2009, 8:46 PM
Chaotic Darkness no problems i can lend you mine. The Drifstar cup will take place next month and the prize will be a shiny male meditite so make sure you sign up.If you sign up you will recieve 5 points for participation and they will go up as you win.

Thanks

p.s. If you have any questions that are club realted please feel free to pm me.

Chaotic_Darkness
5th March 2009, 5:11 PM
That's okay Pika Pika, I just arrived in solaceon. Oh, and I am open for trades. I don't have that many pokemon, but I can give you any item. I've got piplups too. lvl. 1. If anyone would like to join the drifstar cup, I can supply you with drifloons. My friend code is 1204 4810 3278 and name Alex. PM me if you need anything. Thanks!

Edit:

Sorry but my wifi is not working!

pika pika pikachu
9th March 2009, 8:06 PM
ok the Drifstar cup will take place when we have enough participants.So don t forget to register. Chaotic Darkness is currently the only participant to the cup so it can t take place until there are more participants.

thanks

iRawr
23rd March 2009, 7:38 AM
Drif ---- Blim & loon

I Would like to join this Club thats dedicated to the awsome Drifties,

Why i would like to join?
I love drifloon and drifblim, infact i got both of em drifblim at lvl 100 and Drifloon at 75. and i got several lvl 1 Drifties, so just ask if you want one.

Oh, i got a question! How do i earn Co-owner or anything near that?

/ iRawr "I Rawr At You!"

iRawr
23rd March 2009, 7:42 AM
That's okay Pika Pika, I just arrived in solaceon. Oh, and I am open for trades. I don't have that many pokemon, but I can give you any item. I've got piplups too. lvl. 1. If anyone would like to join the drifstar cup, I can supply you with drifloon babies or baby piplups. My friend code is 1204 4810 3278 and name Alex. PM me if you need anything. Thanks! And why isn't anyone active anymore?

i would want a drifloon please, I Like pokémon with other OT's, and Drifloon with other OT, UBER!

iRawr
23rd March 2009, 4:07 PM
Hello again, i've made a banner or "Signature" For the club, ill give you the adress to it when/if i join.

pika pika pikachu
27th March 2009, 8:23 AM
hi iRawr sorry i didn t respond i have been quite inactive. Welcome to the club.

How do i earn Co-owner or anything near that?

Well as you earn more club points you get recognition of how you have contributed to the club. As with Co-owner well usually you get chosen but this club needs a new Co-owner so if you want to become Co-owner you can.

Any questions please feel free to pm me.

Thanks

iRawr
27th March 2009, 5:17 PM
Thank you Pikachu, And yes ill gladly accept " the title of Co-Owner"

ive made a banner, wait a second and ill get it up.

EDIT:

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m462/IMVU-Mjou/DDClubSign-2.png

LINK:

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m462/IMVU-Mjou/DDClubSign-2.png

iRawr
1st April 2009, 6:12 PM
Do a Drif - Cup
This Tournament was Created by Me, iRawr and i will reward you and such, just remember that i dont have Wifi, so i have to go to my grandmas, and thats not so often. So bare with me.

Rules ["because if theres no rules, theres no life"]

■ No Cheating Such as Action Replayed Pokemon or Moves that are not allowed

■ Be Honest! I need to know who won and both the Loser and the winner needs to comfirm it, or else it will not count, another way to comfirm it is to film it with a camera.

■ Moves that arent allowed are OHKO Moves and moves that makes it unfair, such as: Destiny Bond, Explosion, Mean look *I dont remember more, but if you do, say it and ill edit this*

■ Follow These Rules and Have Fun!

■ The Maxium Lvl of the pokemon is 10, and atleast 1 Pokémon of your team has to be a Drif Blim/loon

Pokémon That Arent Allowed

■ Wynaut

■ Wobbuffet

■ Manaphy

Those for now, if i can remember more ill add em.

~Rewards[Prizes]~
We will have 2 Winners, so we will play the tournament 2 Times, maybe more if i get more shinies from Breeding.

[1st Place]

1ST Time: A Choice of Cyndaquil/Absol/Swablu. All of these are Lvl 1 and Shiny.

2ND Time: A Choice of Treecko/Squirtle/Zigzagoon, All Of these are lvl 1 and Shiny.

[2ND Place]

1ST Time: A Choice of Squirtle/Bulbasaur/Charmander, All Of These are Lvl 1.

2ND Time: A Choice of Mudkip/Treecko/Torchic, All of These Are Lvl 1.

~Blahh Blahh Blahh~ i cant make up a title, Maybe Additional Rules?

■ The Maxium Lvl of the pokemon is 10, and atleast 1 Pokémon of your team has to be a Drif-loon/Blim

■ Egg Moves are Allowed, but a Maxium of Two on the whole team.

■ The Team have to be made of Four Pokémon or less...

■ You can Quit, but if you do another person will take your spot and your not allowed to enter.

~ Thats it for now! ~

/ iRawr " I Rawr At You"

iRawr
2nd April 2009, 7:01 AM

They Were awsome!

Brock, hes little low on pokemon, and they could fly him away or something when he flirts.

they are fine, but the shinies shouldve been like Pink and Blue cross.

Bounce. it fits em.

pika pika pikachu
13th April 2009, 11:54 AM
As some of you may have guessed iRawr is now head of tournaments and competitions so if you have any tournament ideas please pm either him or me.

If you have any ideas for the club please pm me.

I have been thinking and this club needs a mascot if you wish to vote on a macot please say wether it should be Drifloon or Drifblim and also a name for the mascot.

thanks

iRawr
18th April 2009, 8:16 PM
Sorry that ive been inactive. Ive been on vacation and came home today.

Pika, i can fix a mascot for us if you want.

iRawr
18th April 2009, 9:08 PM
Do you like this?:

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m462/IMVU-Mjou/lawlzzz.png

i know that its really crappy, but i rushed it trough. and by the way:

PLEASE PEOPLE LET ME HAVE FIRST POST 3RD PAGE!

iRawr
18th April 2009, 9:10 PM
(THESE ARE BUMPS TO GET ME TO FIRST POST 3RD PAGE)

So what have you guys been up too?

iRawr
18th April 2009, 9:11 PM
(THESE ARE BUMPS TO GET ME TO FIRST POST 3RD PAGE)

Ive been with my little cousin today. hes like really HYPER!

IM SERIOUS LIKE SUPERDUPERLOLER Hyper, have you seen that Batman on drugs vid, like that hyper xD

iRawr
18th April 2009, 9:13 PM
This Post is where i put everything ive made for the Club.

You can request something too.

ill update it later

/ iRawr

pika pika pikachu
21st April 2009, 8:12 PM
Ok cool thanks iRawr you must have been busy.

by the way congratulations on being top contributor of the week!

Hope you all had great easters!

thanks

pika pika pikachu
4th May 2009, 6:08 PM
I think the club mascot should be drifloon named drif what do you think?

Thanks

uberhellie
22nd May 2009, 2:26 PM
Hey, I'd like to join this club, as you can see from my pic I love drifloon/drifblim!

I thought it was a great idea - I love ghost types and I like that it's a new type combo. It's also a really unconventional pokemon for ghost and flying. Plus it's a cute balloon, I'm a sucker for cute pokemon. And you can teach Drifblim fly - what better way to travel than by balloon?

Hmm...I know it's the same as most people's answers but James? I can imagine a Drifloon getting along with his Mime. Jr, and it just seems like the kind of pokemon james would have.

I actually love the colours they are just now - I really like contrasting colours. I'd like the shiny version to be orange and blue though.

All the wind moves, sky attack, night slash and bounce.

pika pika pikachu
22nd May 2009, 7:51 PM
Sure uberhellie welcome to the club! It's good to see a new face round this club. Do you have any ideas for the club?

Thanks

uberhellie
22nd May 2009, 9:01 PM
Thanks!
Umm...you could have a bit about Fantina's Drifloon/Drifblim or the Drifs in the anime? I'm not sure, the group's looking pretty good so far.

pika pika pikachu
23rd May 2009, 8:27 PM
No problem. Yeah maybe a section on them would be good! I was also thinking about putting their pokedex info up as well.

Thanks.