PDA

View Full Version : Club FAQ - (Updated July 31, 2014)

Shadowfaith
5th January 2009, 9:30 PM
Welcome to the new Club FAQ thread. Here I (and the other clubs mods) will list some of the commonly asked questions and answers to them. Credit does to Chelc for the base of the thread and a lot of the answers.

Club FAQ

What threads should I read before reading/posting any further?
-Main Forum Rules (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=364266)
-Club Rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=375214)
-Club Approval/Disapproval thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=375149)
-Club List thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=339733)

How do I know if my club is suitable?
Well first off you read the club and forum rules and check what you need to cover in order for your club to be approved. If you are still unsure you PM a club moderator to double check.

Will I be a good owner?
Well that depends. With a club you need to be sure that you want to own it and that you are capable of handling the responsibilities.
-Are you going to be active? Club members look to you to keep them going, if your not going to be active then there is a chance the club will die. We don’t ask that you check it every day, but every week would be nice.
-Are you following the rules? You need to be a good role model for your club members if you don’t want your club to be spammed and eventually closed. So make sure you have read the rules and are ready to enforce them in your club and report any rule breakers.

How do I submit a club?
Simple, you click this: [http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/buttons/newthread.gif] located at the top of the club page and then enter the title and details of the club before clicking ‘submit new thread. Note that you only have to click the submit button once (unless there is a plain error) as your thread is then sent to the moderation queue where it will either be approved or disapproved by a club moderator.

How long does it take for my club to be approved?
We can’t really put a time on it. It can be approved anywhere between the time you post it and a million years down the line (not really but you know what I mean). The club moderators have real lives as well as forum lives and they will not always be active. The normal time span for a club to be approved is 1-2 days.

I pressed submit! Where is my club?!
If you read the club rules you would know that your club has been sent to the moderation queue awaiting approval from a mod. In this period of time your club will not be visible to you or others so don’t panic. Just be patient and wait for a mod to approve or disapprove it. For more info on the moderation queue please read the club rules and to check whether your club has been approve/disapproved, please check the ‘Club Approval/Disapproval thread’.

How many clubs can I create?
There is no limit. However, running too many Clubs can be pretty stressful. Personally, I feel one is enough, especially if it has a lot of members. So yeah, you'll have to think this out yourself - just remember that it will be a lot of work if you choose to run more than one Club.

The owner of the _____ club hasn’t been active. Can I re-start it?
If the club owner has been inactive for 4 weeks or more then yes you can re-start that club. If the owner is active but simply hasn’t posted in the club then you need to PM them for permission to re-start it. If the answer is no then sorry but they still have ownership. If they do not reply then PM a mod to check if it is alright. Please note that to re-start a club where the owner has not been active, the club members need to have a vote on who the new owner will be to avoid quarrelling.

The _____ club was closed. Can I re-start it?
Yes you can, unless it was stated otherwise by a moderator. But please take into account why the club was closed. If the club was inactive, please think to yourself on if it is even worth starting a new one.
Also note that if the previous owner of said club has requested another member take it over, then the member that was recommended is automatically the owner if he/she accept it.

The owner of the _____ club is horrible. What can you do about it?
If a moderator receives complaints of a horrible club owner then we can close the club and take they’re ownership away, but that is only if we have complaints. Please do not take matters into your own hands! Report the person or PM a club moderator and we will take it from there.

The owner or the _____ club was banned. Can I restart it?
If this is so, please PM a club moderator to check on the ban status of that member. If it is a temp ban then there may be no need for the club to get restarted. It all depends on the reason of the ban.

I’ve been inactive for 4 weeks or more and another person owns the club I started, can I have it back?
No. Plain and simply. You were inactive and thus members felt the need to take the club into they’re own hands and so decided on re-starting it. If you have a valid reason then I’m sorry to say that even that can’t be helped, you will then need to discuss it with the current club owner.

I want to make a club, but its similar to another. Am I aloud?
It all depends. For example if your planning on making a club for the legendary dogs, but there is already a Legendary Pokemon club then yes you are aloud because although both clubs are based on the legendary dogs they are not entirely alike. On the other hand if you wanted to start another Legendary Pokemon club, then no you can’t…there is already one, why would you want to? O_o

I want to make a club about a single Pokemon. Am I aloud?
No. Why? Because you can discuss little about one Pokemon. The club will run out of topics and it will eventually die out. If you want to make a club about a Pokemon, make it about a family or group of Pokemon.

I want to make a club about a family of Pokemon i.e the Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard club. Am I aloud? [NEW]
As of the start of October, this is not aloud as the mods have come to the agreement that there is no need for them as they can easily be discussed Pokemon type threads such as the Fire Pokemon Club. So be all means go ahead and make a type club but family clubs are no longer accepted. This of course excludes the Legendery Pokemon club as they are basically a type of Pokemon.

Can I bump my club?
The answer to that is generally no, if your club is dying and you were the last to post then it is obvious interest has been lost in your club and that’s that. However if your club has only recently been approved and has been pushed back to the second page with zero replies, you can bump it…BUT ONLY ONCE. Anymore than that and it is against the rules.

Is my post acceptable? (Members)
We’ve been having major problems with one liners in the club section and we ask you to make your post count. When posting make sure that your post is:
-Sticking to the topic. Try not to stray from the club topic too often
-Intelligent. No we don’t want you to figure out the square route of 2,409,448 but we do want to see that you have put some thought and effort into your post, if only a little.
-Not breaking forum rules. This goes without saying really, make sure you read the forum and club rules.

How do I join a club?
Make sure you read the first post of the club you wish to join as some clubs have they’re own rules and will ask you to provide a password or PM a club owner for permission to join. DO NOT POST “OMG CAN I JOIN!11!” as that is classed as spam, give a valid reason for why you want to join…try and sell yourself to the club owner to give you a position in the club.

I got rejected from a club…what?
The chances are you did not follow the rules and you were rejected. Do not repost in that club asking why or demanding to be made a member as you will be infracted or worse yet, banned. Club owners should have the decency to tell the members why they were rejected and if they do not, the rejected member has full rights to PM that owner and ask them why.

I have troublesome member. What should I do?
Warn them. If they still don't listen to you and continue to break the rules, report them using the report button [http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/buttons/report.gif], and we will deal with them by infracting them, or if its really bad, PM a club moderator and we will take care of them.

Can I change the name of my club?
You can't edit the name of it, but we can. If you typoed, left out something in the title of your Club or simply just want it changed, drop either one of us a PM with what you want it to say and we'll fix it for you. Note that only the club owner can request the name change.

Can I close my Club
Again, something only we can do. PM us with an explanation of why you want your Club closed and we will close it for you.

How do I search for a club?
Use the search feature provided by the forum and type in a keyword. This is the main way for searching for clubs that may have already been made.

Who are the club moderators?
Tiffany (http://www.serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=25879) ;421; Sweet May (http://www.serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=17010) ;333; VampirateMace (http://www.serebiiforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=18997) ;169;

Okay if there is anything else you would like to ask, feel free to ask here. The post will be updated with more questions and answers as they are met.

Blackjack Gabbiani
15th August 2009, 12:31 PM
Please define "one-liners", for the good of us all. I've been in multiple clubs where the owners are convinced that any post of a single sentence will get the club closed, or even posts of multiple sentences that don't form a second line.

For that matter, if we do have a post that short that's still intelligent and on-topic, where's the problem?

Chelc
15th August 2009, 5:06 PM
I'll just CP what I said in the Clubs Input thread:

One-liners seem to be confusing for most people here. The way I see them, they are one-sentenced/one-lined posts that do not contribute to the Club's topic in any way. Let me clear up the differences below:

One-liner that should be reported: Yeah, that's cool! I totally agree with you.
Not only is it one line, but who cares? No one. This post has absolutely no explanations as to reasons for feeling that way. It's a Stupid Pointless Annoying Message, aka spam. These types of one-liners can, yes, get a Club closed if there are too many, and should always be reported. A warning will be issued the first time, any other times, a three point infraction for spam will be issued.

One-liner that should not be reported: I think we should have a contest for this Club each week. What about a Pokemon themed fan art or fan fic contest?
Even though it is one line, it gets to the point, and there isn't much more you can say, really. These types of posts don't have to be reported. Apologies if this isn't the best example, I don't feel that well and can't really think of a good one right now. If you still need help differentiating/want a better example, just ask.

I don't have a problem with one-sentenced posts that are to the point and contribute to the topic. I'm not sure about the other mods - maybe they could post their take on one liners here as well? ^^;

the jman
22nd September 2009, 5:24 AM
are we allowed to own more than one club?

Bossk
2nd October 2009, 2:34 AM
It's stated above that yes, in fact you can, although they said it may be difficult to maintain

Blackjack Gabbiani
9th October 2009, 5:29 AM
The last Galactic club (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10531000&postcount=1122) was closed, and the only stipulation for starting a new one was that the previous owner couldn't do it. So I made a new one and it got closed (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10553368&postcount=20) because it says someone else was handling "the state of the new club" (this isn't defined).

Why? The only rule was that it couldn't be Yeti who starts a new one. Will the new one be reopened when this is defined/ironed out?

Yeti
9th October 2009, 5:46 AM
The last Galactic club (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10531000&postcount=1122) was closed, and the only stipulation for starting a new one was that the previous owner couldn't do it. So I made a new one and it got closed (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=10553368&postcount=20) because it says someone else was handling "the state of the new club" (this isn't defined).

Why? The only rule was that it couldn't be Yeti who starts a new one. Will the new one be reopened when this is defined/ironed out?
Word up from Chelc:
The only mod who agreed with that statement is (as far as is known) the one who posted it.
Since, you know, some certain users came into the thread to troll and started some mess and that would not have been myself. ;x

Yeah it got closed because you were bashing the old one in your first post (Tiffany had to edit it, that was not needed thx) and several mods felt it was too soon to remake the thread considering there was still disagreement over the last one, and perhaps some lingering tensions due to the trolling.

Chelc would like to inform you a new one will be opened in due time, so just be patient. The first post will gain mod+ or higher approval before being submitted by the next user, to ensure there's nothing that needs to be removed due to bashing.

She also says the mod who approved the thread shouldn't have, due to all the conflict regarding it.

/don't shoot the messenger just relaying stuff from Chelc/

Torpoleon
14th October 2009, 12:08 AM
So, with the No Poke Family Club rule, that means any more club that people want to make and are Pokemon Families, it wont get accepted, but the ones that are still alive can stay alive, right? If not, I will be seriously annoyed if you guys close my Piplup, Prinplup and Empoleon Club because it is still alive.

Shadowfaith
14th October 2009, 12:09 AM
The ones that have been accepted can stay, but as soon as/if they die, there will be no more acceptions, you will not be able to re-start it =P

Dark kittie farie
18th October 2009, 12:22 AM
I'm not exactly sure about this, but....I'm wondering if we're allowed to make a club that doesn't have to do with Pokemon?

Plusle+Minun
21st October 2009, 2:48 PM
^^Very much so.

Can you make a club for one pokemon game?

Also, my search tool isn't working. It's loading, loading, then it stps loaking on the blank page and the title says "http://serebiiforums/search/php?7548937" etc.

the jman
14th November 2009, 5:50 AM
^^ Yes but its pointless. theres already a pokemon leafgreen club (firered players are there also) and theres a pokemon HG/SS club.

Splapp
22nd January 2010, 11:42 PM
I read about Club names in the rules section, but would a sort of 'Team blablabla' name be alright for a TCG club?

Thanks, Splapp

Trainmaster718
23rd January 2010, 11:15 PM
In the club rules, it states:

I. Do not PM/VM members to join your club
This will be classed as intent to annoy others and can lead to Warning > Infraction > Ban. You may advertise in your sig but nothing more. If you catch anyone doing this then please report it to a moderator immediately, either through using the report system or Pming a mod.

I just restarted a closed club, and I was wondering if I just dropped a friendly VM on the older members' pages telling them that it was restarted if they were still interested. Would this be considered advertising my club?

CheeseChan.xx
5th February 2010, 8:07 PM
I'm sorry if I sound like a noob, but I need to know:

If a club has become inactive, can I reform it?

Ampharos Bolt
16th March 2010, 1:51 AM
Would I be allowed to create a club of Pokemon who know a certain move? I was hoping to make one of Transform.

pokemaster394
28th April 2010, 6:48 PM
This has been bothering me for a while, but what happened to the Official Dragonball Z club? I remember joining it and posting in there for a little bit, then next thing I know, its deleted! I mean, usually if a club ends, it gets locked. So why didn't that happen to this one?

Sweet May
29th April 2010, 1:20 AM
This has been bothering me for a while, but what happened to the Official Dragonball Z club? I remember joining it and posting in there for a little bit, then next thing I know, its deleted! I mean, usually if a club ends, it gets locked. So why didn't that happen to this one?
Are you talking about this club (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430090)? It doesn't appear deleted just dead and sunk down into the archives of rotting clubs. There was also the other DBZ club (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=439751) that you posted in too. Both clubs died since they haven't had posts since late Feburary but if you like you could uh, remake the club. =D

allaboutthecute
10th June 2010, 12:51 AM
I belong to this club, and it hasn't had a post in like, 20 days. I got the last post, so i can't restart it, and i want to know if i can PM/VM the owner to ask if they are still interested in keeping the club open. Not pressuring them to post or anything, just asking whether or not they aren't posting on purpose.

Chelc
10th June 2010, 1:01 AM
I belong to this club, and it hasn't had a post in like, 20 days. I got the last post, so i can't restart it, and i want to know if i can PM/VM the owner to ask if they are still interested in keeping the club open. Not pressuring them to post or anything, just asking whether or not they aren't posting on purpose.

Yeah, that's fine if you want to PM/VM the owner about that. If he/she doesn't respond after a week or so, PM a mod if you're still interested in restarting the Club so the old thread can be closed.

Extreme Floatzel
31st October 2010, 12:09 AM
If I've waited more than a week and my club hasn't been approved or dissaprooved, just ignored, can I PM a mod asking them to check it out, because it says that it should just take a day or two, I've waited about 9 days I think.

JB!
23rd February 2011, 11:03 PM
If I've waited more than a week and my club hasn't been approved or dissaprooved, just ignored, can I PM a mod asking them to check it out, because it says that it should just take a day or two, I've waited about 9 days I think.

I've waited about a week or two too. Should I PM too?

Shadowfaith
24th February 2011, 6:29 PM
If a club doesnt appear within the week then it has more than likely been dissaprooved.

JB I have no record of you submiting a club to begin with.

Armando Payne
25th February 2011, 1:04 AM
Was my group dissapproved? And why was it? (Mine was the Phoenix Wright/ Ghost Trick club)

Monochromatic
28th February 2011, 6:10 AM
Simple question:

Can you lead both a Social Group and a Club about the same topic, assuming that it complies with rules and will attract interest, and all that?

JB!
28th February 2011, 11:06 AM
Really? I thought I accidentally submitted two....

Mizz Nikki
27th June 2011, 3:03 AM
I have a quick question. Has there ever been a club for the Nickelodeon TV show Big Time Rush?

No. 1 Machop Fan
17th September 2011, 9:14 AM
Am I allowed to advertise a related website with a chatroom in the opening post of my club?

Zekshirom
28th September 2011, 12:04 AM
I was wondering, if you are part of a club, but want to make your own, can you both own a club and be a member of one at the same time? Or do you have to quit the club your a member of?

Sweet May
28th September 2011, 7:10 PM
Am I allowed to advertise a related website with a chatroom in the opening post of my club?
As long as it won't throw any malware or the works at users, I suppose so. Not sure why you'd bother with a chatroom when people should be talking in the club.

I was wondering, if you are part of a club, but want to make your own, can you both own a club and be a member of one at the same time? Or do you have to quit the club your a member of?
You can be an owner of many clubs and a member in many other clubs. Just as long as you're willing to contribute and not be dead space, join all the clubs if you want.

aurasageluke
18th October 2011, 3:50 PM
I accidently (I think) turned in a not finished club, called the Close Combat Club. Can I remake it please? Or get the information back? Also, I'm making a ranking system. Can other websites be included in ranking? Like, if your a certain rank, and you have an account on another site, is that Ok? No commercialing intended.

Qmaz246
18th October 2011, 3:57 PM
Question?
How often do you check the clubs that have been submitted?

Shiny_Wooper
5th January 2012, 7:08 PM
I have 2 questions
1)is there a limit of how many clubs you can join?
2)If i want to quit a club do i just pm/vm the owner and say that or is there some 'process' you have to go through?

Zhanton
6th January 2012, 11:57 AM
I have 2 questions
1)is there a limit of how many clubs you can join?
2)If i want to quit a club do i just pm/vm the owner and say that or is there some 'process' you have to go through?

1. There's no limit, as long as you're relatively active (if you're not active in a club, I believe a club owner has the right to remove you so don't be surprised if that happens).
2. Just let the owner know.

Master Leo
26th July 2012, 8:41 AM
If you submit a club and it gets disapproved, can you re-submit it with corrections to get it approved?

Sweet May
26th July 2012, 5:05 PM
If you submit a club and it gets disapproved, can you re-submit it with corrections to get it approved?
I don't see why not. :)

Flandre
5th September 2012, 10:47 PM
How old does your account have to be before you can actually make your own club?

VS
5th September 2012, 10:48 PM
How old does your account have to be before you can actually make your own club?
I'm not a mod but there's no restrictions on that.

Sweet May
5th September 2012, 11:26 PM
As the above user stated, there's no requirements to make your own club. Simply make sure you create and maintain a good club by following the rules.

OceanicLanturn
30th September 2012, 4:31 PM
If the club holds a drawing sort of related to the club, is it allowed?

To be more specific, a Sinnoh Club holds a drawing contest and recommends members to draw Sinnoh Pokemon .is that allowed?

RainaXainne
15th October 2012, 7:15 AM
I wasn't quite sure where to post this question. I think we need a club for Bullying victims. It's a problem that just seems to be getting worse and worse. I really don't know where to start or what exactly to say as my first post. Anyone willing to help me out starting this club?

dirkac
25th October 2012, 6:25 AM
Uh, tiny question. Ifyou own one club, are you allowed tocreate another?

Sweet May
3rd November 2012, 6:00 AM
I wasn't quite sure where to post this question. I think we need a club for Bullying victims. It's a problem that just seems to be getting worse and worse. I really don't know where to start or what exactly to say as my first post. Anyone willing to help me out starting this club?
Are you talking about a club where victims of bullying activities can cope with each other? You can discuss about the woes victims face, ways victims can deal with these bullying problems and how to solve them, etc. I hope this helps.

Uh, tiny question. Ifyou own one club, are you allowed tocreate another?
Yes you can own many clubs but please be responsible and tend to them all.

If the club holds a drawing sort of related to the club, is it allowed?

To be more specific, a Sinnoh Club holds a drawing contest and recommends members to draw Sinnoh Pokemon .is that allowed?
As long as it relates to the club subject, then a drawing contest (or any other type of contest) is fine. So yes a Sinnoh club can hold a drawing contest since members are drawing Sinnoh Pokemon.

Fluffyy
17th November 2012, 1:27 AM
Um question, can someone tell how to get rid of a poll and start a new one or is it that you can only do one poll only?

dirkac
19th November 2012, 1:31 AM
Um question, can someone tell how to get rid of a poll and start a new one or is it that you can only do one poll only?

I'm pretty sure only mods can change poll options.

joej m
20th November 2012, 10:17 PM
i am thinking of making a club for double battling. are you allowed to put a second post and make a little "trade shop" filled with pokemon that people in the club have up for trade? just to let everyone see any pokemon they might want or post there own?

Zhanton
26th November 2012, 6:25 AM

You can only have one poll at a time. You'll need to PM a mod if you want a different poll.

i am thinking of making a club for double battling. are you allowed to put a second post and make a little "trade shop" filled with pokemon that people in the club have up for trade? just to let everyone see any pokemon they might want or post there own?

I would think so, as long as it's relevant and the little trade shop doesn't become the focus of the club (the focus of the club should remain as double battling). You might be better off looking at the actual Trade Shops section (http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?226-Trade-Shops) for that, or just keeping it to VMs and/or PMs, though.

Espeon EX
1st February 2013, 5:03 PM
Question, I was looking in the Fan Art Shops for the Secret Labrotory(owned by Blood Red Absol), because I had requested a banner from there, and I was checking to see if it was done. Well when I looked it was GONE! I could not find it on the two pages of Fan Art Shops. What happened to it? Because the banner I requested was for my club, and I would kinda like to have it... Also, who do I PM to change the name of my club?

Sweet May
1st February 2013, 7:18 PM
Question, I was looking in the Fan Art Shops for the Secret Labrotory(owned by Blood Red Absol), because I had requested a banner from there, and I was checking to see if it was done. Well when I looked it was GONE! I could not find it on the two pages of Fan Art Shops. What happened to it? Because the banner I requested was for my club, and I would kinda like to have it... Also, who do I PM to change the name of my club?
1. Fan Art Shops and Clubs are two different sections. If your banner is gone, you may want to contact the person who made your banner if they can get it again. Otherwise you may have to get a new banner. The person might have deleted it for whatever reason but you have to talk to them, not us.

2. If you want to change the name of your club, PM me and let me know what you want to change it to. (with a link to the desired club added of course)

Espeon EX
2nd February 2013, 10:48 PM
Sorry, I thought that this was a regular FAQ. I will PM them.

supersmew
10th February 2013, 1:22 PM
Are the Pokémon menu icons allowed for claims? Because on my club I have a claim section and I was thinking of having the Pokémon's smilie as the icon for someone's claim.

Zhanton
10th February 2013, 1:55 PM
Are the Pokémon menu icons allowed for claims? Because on my club I have a claim section and I was thinking of having the Pokémon's smilie as the icon for someone's claim.

As in, are you allowed to have a claims section like the one below?

;124; - Claimed by Red
;221; - Claimed by Green Lanturn
;365; - Claimed by User3
;378; - Claimed by Random_User

Then I don't see why not. Just keep in mind that claims made in a club aren't 'official' claims like the ones made in the Official Claim a Pokemon thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?456372-Official-Claim-a-Pokemon-Thread-((-Version-Five-))).

If I've misunderstood your question, just post again (:

supersmew
10th February 2013, 6:59 PM
As in, are you allowed to have a claims section like the one below?

;124; - Claimed by Red
;221; - Claimed by Green Lanturn
;365; - Claimed by User3
;378; - Claimed by Random_User

Then I don't see why not. Just keep in mind that claims made in a club aren't 'official' claims like the ones made in the Official Claim a Pokemon thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?456372-Official-Claim-a-Pokemon-Thread-((-Version-Five-))).

If I've misunderstood your question, just post again (:

Well. I meant are we allowed to use the smilies. Because I know in some sections of Serebii smilies are banned, and I don't wanna risk it.

Sweet May
11th February 2013, 3:26 AM
Well. I meant are we allowed to use the smilies. Because I know in some sections of Serebii smilies are banned, and I don't wanna risk it.
You're allowed to use smilies in your post but don't abuse them. Smilies on posts tend to be banned from being posted because we have those type of posters to decide to share all the animated sprites they think is cool.

My recommendation is that you DON'T use them. They may be small in size but if you have a thousand club members and you post has a thousand smilies, it might hurt somebody's bandwidth PLUS limit the character amount you can use in a post.

BugPokemonMaster316
27th March 2013, 12:00 AM
I was told that I'm allowed to bump my club once. How do I bump my club?

Dragalge
27th March 2013, 12:03 AM
I was told that I'm allowed to bump my club once. How do I bump my club?

Post on your club with a description saying "Alright approved" or something similar in that nature.

oarfish
24th April 2013, 9:18 PM
I am planning a new club, and I was wondering if pokemon type clubs are still allowed. I read all the rules, and it might of said it there, but I just want to be sure. Thank you.

Zhanton
25th April 2013, 2:50 PM
I am planning a new club, and I was wondering if pokemon type clubs are still allowed. I read all the rules, and it might of said it there, but I just want to be sure. Thank you.

Yeah they are allowed, as long as one for your type doesn't exist already. You can refer to the 'General Pokémon Clubs' section of the Club Index (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?590503-Club-Index) to check whether or not a Pokemon type club exists.

Keldminrachi91
8th May 2013, 3:18 AM
I've seen some clubs where on the disapproved/approved list, it says the creator has permission to bump the club? Mine's on the second page, (very recently approved), but I haven't gotten any form of permission to bump it. Can I go ahead and bump it, or do I need permission?

Sweet May
8th May 2013, 5:56 AM
I've seen some clubs where on the disapproved/approved list, it says the creator has permission to bump the club? Mine's on the second page, (very recently approved), but I haven't gotten any form of permission to bump it. Can I go ahead and bump it, or do I need permission?
If you get no permission then you cannot bump it. Anybody but the club owner can post afterwards if they wish to join.

Keldminrachi91
9th May 2013, 1:03 AM
If you get no permission then you cannot bump it. Anybody but the club owner can post afterwards if they wish to join.

Okay, thank you very much, Sweet May!

Yveltal96
29th May 2013, 3:47 PM
Every time I try to edit my (Grass type) club OP recently, it comes up blank when I press the edit button. Why is that?

Sweet May
29th May 2013, 7:01 PM
Every time I try to edit my (Grass type) club OP recently, it comes up blank when I press the edit button. Why is that?
Could be a bug since I can't get the content to show up either. (even on two different browsers) I'll get more information about this problem and hopefully a solution. Try to save all the information on the post for the meantime. =]

Yveltal96
30th May 2013, 1:34 AM
Could be a bug since I can't get the content to show up either. (even on two different browsers) I'll get more information about this problem and hopefully a solution. Try to save all the information on the post for the meantime. =]

alright thank you! I already have the file backed up on my computer in case something like that did happen.

bobandbill
1st June 2013, 10:08 AM
Late answer to the above - it was indeed a bug. Serebii posted a thread in announcements about it and it's now resolved - basically trying to edit posts with special characters in it (e.g. é in Pokémon) resulted in the box going blank.

Yveltal96
2nd June 2013, 6:26 AM
Late answer to the above - it was indeed a bug. Serebii posted a thread in announcements about it and it's now resolved - basically trying to edit posts with special characters in it (e.g. é in Pokémon) resulted in the box going blank.

ok thanks. So can we use those special characters or will that make it go blank again?

Zhanton
2nd June 2013, 8:57 AM
ok thanks. So can we use those special characters or will that make it go blank again?

I believe you can use special characters again. (The Club Index uses é in Pokémon but when I edit the thread it doesn't turn blank.)

KyuremFreeze
11th October 2013, 1:04 PM
i was reading through the rules earlier. since legendary pokemon clubs (for the group, not a specific legendary) are allowed, would a mega evolution club be allowed?

Trainer Grey
2nd February 2014, 12:25 PM
So sorry for bothering, but I haven't been on the forums much past year. Before that, I remembered I was in a Clan. Now I see all kinds of posts about Clubs. Is "Club" the new "Clan"? Or should I wash my eyes out a little more and check the forum topics more thoroughly?

dirkac
2nd February 2014, 1:28 PM
So sorry for bothering, but I haven't been on the forums much past year. Before that, I remembered I was in a Clan. Now I see all kinds of posts about Clubs. Is "Club" the new "Clan"? Or should I wash my eyes out a little more and check the forum topics more thoroughly?

Um, no.

A Club is an area where, well, Cubs can be made regarding any topic and discuss them.

Clans are now called Guilds, and are still under the Comptetive Forum.

Trainer Grey
2nd February 2014, 2:38 PM
Um, no.

A Club is an area where, well, Cubs can be made regarding any topic and discuss them.

Clans are now called Guilds, and are still under the Comptetive Forum.

Aha, I see. Thanks. I've found the Guild section, I probably overlooked it since I thought I was looking for a "Clan" section. Well thanks for pointing me in the right direction ;)

ShinyUmbreon189
13th August 2014, 12:40 AM
I have a question regarding re-creating a club I created in the past the "Music and Musicians Alliance" and was wondering if I could re make the club? After about a month into the club I was unable to manage the club due to being overwhelmed by work and other priorities so I had no time for anything. The club was active and had a good amount of members for the time it was open (was never "closed" but unactive due to me not keeping it up to date). Now that I have more free time (working 3 12 hour shifts) I have the 4 days I'm off and the hour in between work to manage the club. I thought I'd just ask before creating it.

EDIT: Never mind. I saw a few clubs that existed in the future that members remade.

xDIRCIOx
21st November 2014, 4:09 AM
Submitted a club, this is day 3, club hasn't shown up and accept/decline thread hasn't been updated, and I haven't received any information on what is going on with my club...

What can I do now without getting an infraction?