PDA

View Full Version : When should I restart Ranger 2.

ZF911
6th January 2009, 2:53 AM
I beat Ranger 2, Shadows of Almia quite a while ago. I was thinking about playing the game over again. But is it worth it?

If I restart it must be before January 30th, because I would need to download the special missions before they expire.

Should I:

Restart now?
Fill Browser then Restart?
Complete all quests then Restart?
Fill Browser(including Regigigas) and Complete All quests then Restart?
Don't Restart?

-GameMaster-
6th January 2009, 3:53 PM
Finish all quests then think about restarting.
If you think the game was fun to finish then restart.
I know I LOVE to restart.

ShinyCollector007
6th January 2009, 10:15 PM
Well I would say why restart? But if you will then at least finish it 100%so it is worth it.

(s.i.e)
11th January 2009, 8:33 PM
when you decide to restart you should at least do so when you finished everything or it will be for nothing.

Torpoleon
11th January 2009, 9:23 PM
Don't restart. If you were at a part that took FOREVER than it would take forever again. But, it is your decison on what you want to do.

Sird
15th January 2009, 3:39 PM
Don't restart.

Some parts in the game can make you feel like slashing yourself...especially if you replay it, and the Quests are just so annoying to redo all over again.

I restarted when my Safe File got corrupted for some reason...it was annoying.

(s.i.e)
15th January 2009, 4:19 PM
Don't restart. If you were at a part that took FOREVER than it would take forever again. But, it is your decison on what you want to do.

Don't restart.

Some parts in the game can make you feel like slashing yourself...especially if you replay it, and the Quests are just so annoying to redo all over again.

I restarted when my Safe File got corrupted for some reason...it was annoying.

the game isn't that hard to play you know...

shiney mew
16th January 2009, 9:35 AM
It doesn't matter when you download the special (or extra) missions. Once you've got them, they stay on your game regardless of what your save file is like, and you can play them anytime and as much as you want as long as you're far enough. I downloaded the Darkrai mission before even starting the game.

Actually, a lot of things in this game would be easier the second time through because you already have experience (well, not so much the chase sequences).

This is one of those games where there's really no reason not to restart if you want to play through it again because you don't lose anything you won't get again.

Yellow Aura
19th January 2009, 5:58 AM
If you really want to, I'd say finish it before you restart.

LadyCharizard
19th January 2009, 11:47 AM
I'd say you should at least complete the main storyline before restarting.

Whether you want to complete the browser to challenge Regigigas or complete the Capture Arena before restarting is up to you.