PDA

View Full Version : The Ragnarok Online Club

DennikinC
7th January 2009, 3:05 PM
Approved by Medea

Welcome to the Ragnarok Online Club.
Also known as the RO Club!
As you can see, this is the club for people who play Ragnarok Online!
Please read the rules below as there are some things you need to do to join!

Rules:
1. Always follow the http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=364266Serebii rules.
2. No Spamming.
3. No Flaming.
4. No Double Posting
5. This is not a thread asking people to play with/against them so please PM people if you want to fight/train.
6. No 'One Liner Posts'
7. Please type 'Mage' somewhere in your post if you want to join.
8. No Advertising
9. No swearing
10. We are a literate club so please don't use MSN languan such as (MSN language counts as shortening words so you type faster examples are Y=Why U=You and L8r=Later) or l1k3 d1$!
11. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE IS TO HAVE AN ENJOYABLE TIME!
12. Inform the owner if you changed job/classes so he can update your name!
13. If you get a strike it will look like this '/' so you'll know that you got a strike. 1 Strike = 3 Days banned. 2 Strikes = 1 week ban. 3 Strikes = 1 month ban. 4 Strikes = Permanantly Banned.
14. Before you get a strike, you will get 2 warnings, after you used up all those warnings, you will start getting strikes if you still don't follow the rules which cause to a permanant ban!
15. Inform the Owner if you are leaving the club so he can delete your name off the post.

To Join fill out this form:
Ragnarok Online Username:
Server:
Low Rate/Mid Rate/High Rate/Super High Rate:
Job/Class:

Strike Signs:
If you have been warned more than twice, you will get a '/' next to your name which means you have been banned for #amount of days.
1 Strike = 3 Days banned. 2 Strikes = 1 week ban. 3 Strikes = 1 month ban. 4 Strikes = Permanantly Banned.
If you break any of the Serebii rules, you will automatically receive a strike instead receiving warnings.

Contest/PvP:
Contests/PvP will be held as soon as we know what server every members play.

Co Owners:
-It is required that all staff must inform me if they are going to be away for a while.
-Contact me before banning.
-Contact me about a new members.
-Keep the club going and make sure no one breaks the rules.
-Enforce the rules by giving warnings.

Co-Owners can:
-Create topics.
-Give warnings to members.
-Give strikes to members.

Moderators can
-Create Topics.
-Give warnings to members.
-Give strike's if member has broken the rules after two warnings. Though this strike can be disputed by the member via PM to the Owner(AKA Myself) which will result in the owner hearing both sides of the story and getting a verdict on whether the strike is fair or not. (If the Strike is found not fair it will not be counted.)
-Notify Owner or Co owners about rule breakers.

Ranks:
The owner will be ranked as GM (Game Master)
Co-owners will be ranked as (their favourite character in Ragnarok.)
Moderators will be ranked as (their favourite in the 2-1/2-2 classes like Priest, Blacksmith, Monk etc.)
Members who have helped the club AND participated in the Contest/PvP
Members who have helped the club will be ranked as (their favourite First Job Class character/Extended Classes.)
Normal members who have at least been in the club for 2 weeks will be ranked as (their favourite First Job Class character.)
New members will be ranked as 'Novices.'
If you have been posting a lot we will decide if you will be promoted to the next rank, so keep posting (NO SPAMMING THOUGH!)
BY THE WAY, FIRST ONE TO JOIN WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BE CO-OWNER and THE SECOND ONE TO JOIN WILL BE....... etc!

Banners/Userbars:
CREATING!

Members:
Owner/GM:
Ragnarok Online Username: Mixer
Server: DreamRO
Low Rate/Mid Rate/High Rate/Super High Rate: High Rate
Job/Class: Biochemist

Have fun posting and browsing!

DennikinC
8th January 2009, 2:05 AM
Did I mention whoever joins first, will get the rank of Co-Owner/their favourite character in RO!
Wait, I did post it! :P
I guess this is a bump!