PDA

View Full Version : Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Skull13
8th January 2009, 11:24 PM
Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2221/2175313410_7c0114fd51.jpg

http://www.digitaldrops.com.br/drops/imagens/mario_kart_wii.jpg

This is a club for those who wish to have fun competing in these two games.

Note: These unofficial tournaments are made just for fun.

This is also a club for those who love Mario and want to talk about him, his games, other Mario characters, Sonic characters (Yes, I'm including him and his friends!), their games, and stuff relating to the tournaments.

I've decided to host this for these two games, and I'm inviting those who want to participate.

I've created many different cups for this, and I'm inviting anyone who loves these games to participate. The cups and specific rules for each cup will be revealed as soon as we get a decent amount of members.

Rules (For The Thread)

1. Follow all of Serebii's rules.
2. Respect others as you wish to be respected. No insulting other members, and keep the language clean!!
3. If you break a rule you will receive a strike. Three strikes, and you're out of the club for as long as I see fit. Three more strikes, and you're expelled from the club.
4. Read all rules before doing anything.
5. Do not go off topic.
6. Conversations that talk about getting online and brawling/racing other people are not allowed in the thread. Example phrases would be, "Okay, I'm ready to fight!", "What's taking you so long?", & "Hold on, I'm getting ready.". This stuff can be done through PMs & VMs.
7. Banners and userbars are allowed. However, give credit where credit is due, and post the link underneath the banner/userbar and name of one who made it.
8. Check on the first page regularly for updates on members, tournament standings, and other things.
9. To join, read "Rules (For The Tournaments)" and follow all procedures. If you choose to join yet never do anything around here, then I'll be sending you constant VMs and/or PMs until I receive an answer. If I receive no information within a few weeks, then you are permanently banned from the club.
10. You may issue an open challenge if you choose to do so for either game (This includes Team Vs. Races, Battle Modes, Team Battles, Multi-Man Brawl, etc.). However, it will not affect the tournament ranks or ID status.
11. Being banned from the tournaments doesn't mean that you're banned from the club. So you can still post around here.
12. Do not complain about any of the lists here, or you will get a strike. It is what it is, and only I will be the one that decides what stays and goes. I am open for suggestions, so give them to me beforehand. However, when a tournament cup is used, the list is permanently stuck that way.
13. If you choose to leave the club, then please give me a good reason why. Be aware that by leaving, your data within the club will be erased. To rejoin, you'll need to send me the necessary information again (See #7 in Rules (For The Tournaments) for details.).

Have fun and enjoy yourselves!

Rules (For The Tournaments)
1. You must have the following items in order to compete.
A. Nintendo Wii
B. A Wireless Broadband Connection or a Nintendo Wireless Adapter.
C. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
D. Mario Kart Wii

2. Absolutely no cheat codes are to be used within the games. Anyone caught doing so will be banned from the tournaments.

3. (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
A. If a match that is scheduled fails to meet the date deadline, then it's declared a No Contest and both players are disqualified.
B. If one player informs me that his or her opponent has not made contact, then the match is declared a No Contest and the player who informed me advances by default.
C. If one player informs me that he or she will not be able to compete within the time given, yet asks for an extension, then he or she will get a one-week extension. Afterward, he or she will lose that round by default.
D. If neither player is able to connect with each other, yet managed to contact me, then it's declared a No Contest and both players are disqualified. Do not be discouraged, as there will be more tournaments to come, and those players will get another chance to compete.
E. If a connection is interrupted during a match, then it's declared a No Contest and both players must repeat the match again.
F. If a player gets banned from the website, then he or she is banned from the thread.

4. (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
A. All characters are used in every tournament. I will decide stages and items used in each tournament. This is to make sure that the participants can handle themselves in any situation.
B. All battles will be a 5-stock match with a 10-minute time limit. The winner of each round will be the one who wins 3 out of 5 battles. Please be honest and do not cheat or use alternate rules and then tell me that your match was on the level. If I find out that you were lying, you will be disqualified and permanently banned from the thread.
C. The Smash Ball is used in all tournaments, regardless of rules.
D. If a stage that is done between participants or the items that are used are not according to the rules of each cup, then the match is declared a No Contest and must be redone. Please do not argue or lie about the situation. Doing so and getting caught will cause a ban from the tournaments.

5. (Mario Kart Wii)
A. I will try to schedule a decent date and time for participants to compete. It'll most likely be on a Saturday.
B. All characters are used in every tournament.
C. Four courses will be within each cup.
D. The cc is randomly chosen online, from 50cc to Mirror. So be prepared for anything.
E. I will decide the courses and types of vehicles used in each tournament. This is to make sure that the participants can handle any course thrown at them. Anyone breaking the rules will be disqualified.
F. The game chooses teams automatically. So please write down or remember who was on each team and let me know when you get the chance. This way, I'll know who to distribute the points to.
G. If a player gets banned from the website, then he or she is banned from the tournaments.
H. If a racer fails to become a part of a race, that player is disqualified from the tournament.
I. If a connection is disrupted during a race, then the player(s) who had problems connecting will be disqualified. Do not be discouraged, as there will be more tournaments to come, and those players will get another chance to compete.
J. If a player intentionally drops out, then that racer is disqualified.

6. Please make the name you use to compete with be the same one you use on the forums (or as close to it as possible). Mario Kart Wii is an exception, but you must use your standard Mii to represent yourself. If you choose not to, then that's fine, also. However, I wish to create as little confusion as possible among players, and this will make it easier for me to make the tournament ladders.

7. (Display)
A. To join, post an introduction. In other words, your ID (See below C for a description.).
B. Here's how the identities of the players will look like during the tournaments.
C. Do not ask me to display your Wii Message Board number. It's irrelevant for the tournaments.

For Super Smash Bros. Brawl

User name = Name used in game = Character(s) used (Up to six can be mentioned)
Friend Code = ????-????-????
Time Zone = ??? (GMT +/-?:??)
? Wins
? Loses

Example:
Skull13 = Skl13 = Mario/Sonic/Donkey Kong/Wario/Mr. Game & Watch/King Dedede
Friend Code = 1461-6187-8441
Time Zone = Eastern (GMT -5:00)
0 Wins
0 Loses

For Mario Kart Wii

User name = Mii name = Character(s) used (Up to three can be mentioned)
Time Zone = ??? (GMT +/-?:??)
Points = ?

Example:
Skull13 = Sam = Mario/Rosalina/Bowser Jr.
Friend Code = 2149-2249-6948
Points = 0

8. (Mario Kart Wii)
Points accumulated will be the points that are used in Mario GP, not the Wii points. This point system is the same, regardless of how many drivers are in each race. So, if there are less than twelve racers, even the last place person can score a few points.

1st = 15
2nd = 12
3rd = 10
4th = 8
5th = 7
6th = 6
7th = 5
8th = 4
9th = 3
10th = 2
11th = 1
12th = 0

9. Note that by participating in these tournaments, you may see unlocked characters, vehicles, and stages that you may not have. So, if you do not wish to know about these secrets, then you may not want to participate in these tournaments.

10. Treat each other with courtesy, respect, and honesty. Any flame wars or bashing will result in being banned from these tournaments.

11. All forum rules apply above these rules. If I have overlooked anything or missed something during a tournament, let me know immediately, and I’ll try my best to straighten things out.

12. All tournaments are unsanctioned, unofficial, and made just for fun.

13. All participants will be able to do each cup at least once. This way, everyone will be able to test themselves on every area.

I know that it seems like a lot to memorize, but things should become simpler as we progress. Just follow all rules and have fun, everybody!

How To Advance & Win

There will be eight players per tournament ladder. The players with the most wins of all cups will advance to the quarterfinals. The same rule applies in the quarterfinals and semifinals. The final cup is where we'll have our champion. Check out the Spoiler below for a clear explanation to how the tournaments will work.

Here's how the brackets will look like. (Host) means that the player will be hosting the game. This will help avoid any confusion as to who's doing what. Regardless of who's hosting, both players are required to fix their games according to the rules within each cup. In other words, you are required to use only the items and stages within each cup, no matter what.

Preliminaries
Player 1 (Host) Vs. Player 2
Player 3 Vs. Player 4 (Host)
Player 5 (Host) Vs. Player 6
Player 7 Vs. Player 8 (Host)

After the preliminaries, the players get divided into two brackets.

Semifinals
Player 1 (Host) Vs. Player 4
Player 5 Vs. Player 8 (Host)

Losers Bracket
Player 2 (Host) Vs. Player 3
Player 6 Vs. Player 7 (Host)

After the results, it goes into the final rounds.

7th Place Match
Player 3 (Host) Vs. Player 6

5th Place Match
Player 2 Vs. Player 7 (Host)

3rd Place Match
Player 4 (Host) Vs. Player 5

Cup Victory Match
Player 1 Vs. Player 8 (Host)

After the results, I update the IDs and decide what happens next.

For Mario Kart Wii
The players with the most points of all cups will advance to the quarterfinals. The same rule applies in the quarterfinals and semifinals. The final cup is where we'll have our champion. Check out the Spoiler below for a clear explanation to how the tournaments will work.

Mark down each race that you win.

Also, keep track of the place that you take in the race. Find some way to mark it, either on paper or Microsoft Word. Do not be dishonest, or I will ban you from the tournaments.

What I mean is this. Say that I play these races, here's I would mark it.

1, 3, 1, 2

Here's what it means.

First race = 1st place
Second race = 3rd place
Third race = 1st place
Forth race = 2nd place

This is just an example. You can come up with your own way of marking it down.

Anyway, once all four courses have been played, I’ll collect the data that you have from your races. I’ll do the math and tally up the points with each racer. Then, I’ll post the final results.

For Both Games
If there is more than one winner for the same cup, yet the players were in different tournaments, they will compete against each other in another tournament under the same cup until there's only one winner left standing. The sole-winners of each cup will automatically advance, regardless of Tiebreaker Rules.

TIEBREAKER RULES
In the event of players that have the same number of victories/points, those players will compete against each other in a singles wild-card match or Match Race. Those players will be allowed to choose their own rules and courses, but only on one stage or track. The winner of that match/race will advance. This will only be used if we have too many players to advance, and the players that compete will be of my choosing. Any complaints, and I will disqualify you without exception.

Information on the quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals will be revealed when the right times occur.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Participants!!

(Owner) Skull13 = Skl13 = Mario/Sonic/Donkey Kong/Wario/Mr. Game & Watch/King Dedede
Win = 9
Lose = 4

Competed In: Block(s) H, C, D, B
Won: Block(s)

(Moderator) DemonLabRat = DLR = Diddy Kong/King Dedede/Falco/Luigi/Pit/Marth
Friend Code = 3823-9971-2218
Time Zone = GMT
Win = 1
Lose = 2

Competed In: Block(s) D

m190049 = Rà¡D = Meta Knight/King Dedede+
Friend Code = 4725-7618-7680
Win = 5
Lose = 8

Competed In: Block(s) H, C, D, B

ultimate_charmander = blue = Lucas/Wolf
Friend Code = 1161-2689-8183
Time Zone = GMT
Win = 2
Lose = 7

Competed In: Block(s) C, D, B

Mario Kart Wii Participants!!

(Owner) Skull13 = Sam = Mario/Rosalina/Bowser Jr.
Points = 332

Competed In: Block(s) G, D, H, E, F, B, C, A
Won: Block(s) D, A

(Moderator) DemonLabRat = Luke = Baby Luigi/Diddy Kong
Friend Code = 1676-3870-7776
Time Zone = GMT
Points = 313

Competed In: Block(s) G, D, H, E, B, C, A
Won: Block(s) G, E, C

m190049 = Matt = Peach/Dry Bones
Friend Code = 1461-8041-5391
Points = 143

Competed In: Block(s) G, F, B, A

DemonSjbSnake = Scott = Dry Bowser/King Boo/Dry Bones+
Friend Code = 1805-2390-4525
Time Zone = GMT
Points = 331

Competed In: Block(s) G, D, H, E, B, C, A
Won: Block(s) H, B

BlitzBlast = George = Toad/Luigi/Daisy
Friend Code = 4125-3565-2043
Time Zone = Pacific (GMT -7)
Points = 0

Competed In: Block(s) B

This list is for members who want to join, but cannot participate in the tournaments.

To join, just state why you like Mario and your favorite character. If you CAN participate, then refer to the rules above (#7).

fango pango
likethesky

Banned From Tournaments
(None yet.)

Banned From Thread
AuraMaster
Reason = Banned From Website For Brief Period

assassinsceptile
Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After I Had Sent Him Several VMs

Ms. Accord
Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After I Had Sent Her Several VMs & An E-Mail

mangaeyes
Reason = Trying To Assume Control Over His Participation In The Club, Refusing To Participate In Any Of The Cups Except Ones That He Wants To Do, & Insulting Me & My Authority Within The Club

Zero-Wolf
Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After DemonLabRat & I Had Sent Him Several VMs & PMs

Sonic Boom
Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After DemonLabRat & I Had Sent Him Several VMs & PMs

HarukaShuuFan986

ultimate_charmander
Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After I Had Sent Him Several VMs & PMs

the wizard of up
Reason = Lack Of Activity, Even After I Had Sent Him Several VMs & PMs

Left The Club
Flygon3X
lunar spirit1100
starfire_jirachi
Atoyont

starfire_jirachi's Helpful Thread!!
The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Finder!! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=375857)
This thread is updated with members who want to Brawl and find an opponent right away. On top of that, it also has lists of time zones, so that players can have an easier time knowing who to fight and when to fight.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Cups!!

Block A: Mario Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/a/a8/MarioMP8a.PNG/445px-MarioMP8a.PNG

Rules
Items used: Only Mario-based items
Stages used: Only Mario-based stages

Items Used
Smash Ball
Super Mushroom
Poison Mushroom
Starman
Metal Box
Lightning
Home-Run Bat
Hammer
Golden Hammer
Super Scope
Fire Flower
Bob-omb
Freezie
Hothead
Green Shell
Banana Peel
Spring
Soccer Ball

Stages Used
Delfino Plaza
Luigi’s Mansion
Mushroomy Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Rumble Falls
Yoshi’s Island
WarioWare, Inc.
75m
Mario Bros.
Yoshi’s Island (Melee)
Jungle Japes (Melee)
Rainbow Cruise (Melee)

Winner(s)
Closed!

Block B: Fun With Guns Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/2/23/Yoshisafari.jpeg

Rules
Items used: All guns
Stages used: All stages

Items Used
Smash Ball
Super Scope
Ray Gun
Cracker Launcher

Stages Used
All Stages

Winner(s)
Sonic Boom (Banned)

Block C: Medieval Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/b/b9/Gale_Boomerang.jpg

Rules
Items used: All non-futuristic items
Stages used: Medieval stages only

Items Used
Smash Ball
Assist Trophy
Containers
Blast Box
Sandbag
Food
Maxim Tomato
Heart Container
Super Mushroom
Poison Mushroom
Warp Star
Starman
Bunny Hood
Superspicy Curry
Lightning
Fan
Lip’s Stick
Hammer
Fire Flower
Bob-omb
Deku Nut
Freezie
Hothead
Mr. Saturn
Green Shell
Banana Peel
Unira
Soccer Ball

Stages Used
Battlefield
Bridge Of Eldin
Pirate Ship
Spear Pillar
Castle Siege
Skyworld
Temple (Melee)

Winner(s)
lunar spirit1100 (Gone)

Block D: Little Giant Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/aa/SMB2_SuperMario.jpg

Rules
Items used: Size-altering items only

Items Used
Smash Ball
Super Mushroom
Poison Mushroom
Lightning

Stages Used
All Stages

Winner(s)
Zero-Wolf (Banned)

Block E: Who’s On First Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/4/49/Mario_Mario_Super_Sluggers.jpg/488px-Mario_Mario_Super_Sluggers.jpg

Rules
Items used: Home-Run Bat, Beam Sword, Fan, Lip’s Stick, & Star Rod

Items Used
Smash Ball
Home-Run Bat
Beam Sword
Fan
Lip’s Stick
Star Rod

Stages Used
All Stages

Winner(s)
Closed!

Block F: Futuristic Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/ac/SML2_Mario.gif

Rules
Items used: All futuristic items
Stages used: Futuristic stages only

Items Used
Smash Ball
Assist Trophy
Poke Ball
Containers
Dragoon Parts
Metal Box
Timer
Beam Sword
Star Rod
Golden Hammer
Super Scope
Ray Gun
Cracker Launcher
Bob-omb
Motion-Sensor Bomb
Gooey Bomb
Smart Bomb
Smoke Ball
Pitfall
Bumper
Unira
Team Healer
Franklin Badge
Screw Attack

Stages Used
Final Destination
Norfair
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 2
Port Town Aero Dive
WarioWare, Inc.
Flat Zone 2
Pictochat
Shadow Moses Island
Corneria (Melee)
Big Blue (Melee)
Brinstar (Melee)
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

Winner(s)
Closed!

Block G: Melee Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/2/2a/Ssbmmario.jpg

Rules
Items used: All items
Stages Used: Melee stages only

Items Used
All Items

Stages Used
All Melee Stages

Winner(s)
Closed!

Block H: Pokemon Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/a7/Pikachu%27s_Skull_Bash_Move.jpg

Rules
Items used: Poke Ball only
Stages used: Pokemon stages only

Items Used
Smash Ball
Poke Ball

Stages Used
Pokemon Stadium 2
Spear Pillar
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

Winner(s)
Zero-Wolf (Banned)

CHAMPION!!
Closed!

Mario Kart Wii Tournament Cups!!

Block A: Mario Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/e/ee/MKAGP2Mario.png

Rules
Vehicles used: All types
Courses used: Mario’s Courses

Winner(s)
Skull13

Block B: Bowser Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/8/81/Mkdd_bob-omb_battle.jpg/800px-Mkdd_bob-omb_battle.jpg

Rules
Vehicles used: Bikes only
Courses used: Bowser’s Courses & SNES Ghost Valley 2

Winner(s)
DemonSjbSnake

Block C: Ladies Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/b/b6/MarioPeachLove.PNG/551px-MarioPeachLove.PNG

Rules
Courses used: Daisy Circuit, GCN Peach Beach, DS Peach Gardens, & Rainbow Road

Winner(s)
DemonLabRat

Block D: Wild N’ Greedy Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/7/7c/MP4_star.jpg/617px-MP4_star.jpg

Rules
Vehicles used: Bikes only
Courses used: Wario’s Gold Mine, GCN Waluigi Stadium, Mushroom Gorge, & N64 Sherbet Land

Winner(s)
Skull13

Block E: DK Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/3/33/Minismario.jpg/600px-Minismario.jpg

Rules
Courses used: Donkey Kong's Courses & Maple Treeway

Winner(s)
DemonLabRat

Block F: Civilization Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/5/53/Group.jpg

Rules
Vehicles used: Karts only
Courses used: Coconut Mall, Moonview Highway, DS Delfino Square, & Toad’s Factory

Winner(s)
Atoyont (Gone)

Block G: The Angry Sun Cup

http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk19/1849.jpg

Rules
Vehicles used: Karts only
Courses used: GBA Shy Guy Beach, Dry Dry Ruins, DS Desert Hills, & Grumble Volcano

Winner(s)
DemonLabRat

Block H: Green Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/d/d7/TheBIGGER4.PNG/611px-TheBIGGER4.PNG

Rules
Courses used: Luigi Circuit, Koopa Cape, DS Yoshi Falls, & Moo Moo Meadows

Winner(s)
DemonSjbSnake

CHAMPION!!
Closed!

To The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=397585) owners!
I realize that you also have tournaments done for your club. I have no intention of competing with your club, nor do I have any intention to overthrow you. In fact, I want to extend my hand in friendship between clubs and become partners.

To prove that I'm true to my word, when and if this club becomes accepted, I plan to make you guys moderators for this club, if you guys choose to accept.

I look forward to being treated to worthy adversaries. I also look forward to having fun with everybody!

Banners & Userbars

Banners

Mangaeyes (Banned)

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/supersmash-1.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/supersmash-1.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/yoshi.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/yoshi.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/super-1.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/super-1.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/peach.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/peach.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/link.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/link.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/mrgame.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/mrgame.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/pikmin.png

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/JD_Mangaeyes/pikmin.png

Zero-Wolf (Banned)

http://i43.*******.com/2vtwqy1.png

http://i43.*******.com/2vtwqy1.png

http://i39.*******.com/8wwsae.png

http://i39.*******.com/8wwsae.png

http://i44.*******.com/24mf5m0.png

http://i44.*******.com/24mf5m0.png

Userbars

(None yet.)

Previous Current Side-Activities

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wi-Fi 3-Minute Multi-Man Brawl Contest!

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/super-smash-bros-team-multi-man-brawl-has-online-co-op.jpg

Winner!
Skull13 & Zero-Wolf
Donkey Kong & Snake
KO = 168

Mario Kart Wii
Closed!

Current Side-Activities

Note
Side-Activities will not affect ID status in the tournaments. They're just for fun.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Closed!

Mario Kart Wii

Closed!

Right Now!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Closed!

Mario Kart Wii

Closed!

Skull13
11th January 2009, 4:28 PM
Please forgive me, Serebii.net. I accidentally deleted this post when I was making adjustments to the rules. Man, this is frustrating, especially with that same error message! I’m reporting it right now!

As for updates, I remade several of the rules for the tournaments. This should make things more decent for people. Now to repost what was lost. Good thing I had this saved in advance (I always place my replies on a Microsoft Words sheet to check my spelling and grammar.).

Thanks to the owners of Serebii.net for allowing me to do this.

After anxiously waiting for the approval and almost five more hours of editing the first page (mostly due to an unknown error), I finally got this thread up and running!

I'm anxious to know what the members of Serebii.net are capable of when it comes to these two games. Plus, I hate it when I sign everyone's Friend Codes on your Wii, yet they don't return the favor or ever compete against you. That's why I created this thread. This way, everyone can get the chance to compete.

At the same time, we can talk about Mario and what's in store for the mustached plumber as we head into 2009. Right now, my personal interest is in Mario & Luigi RPG 3. It looks pretty crazy.

I hope to interact with every true fan of Mario within Serebii.net! I hope that every true fan of Mario within Serebii.net feels the same way.

Oh! One more thing I forgot to mention. I couldn't do this in the Tournament Rules, because I kept getting an unknown error message.

In Mario Kart Wii, stages are chosen at random. However, you must still choose the courses within the cup and only one time. If a course that has been chosen is used more than once, or if a course used isn’t within the cup, then the racer(s) that made the choice(s) will be disqualified. Please do not argue or lie about the situation. Doing so and getting caught will cause a ban from the tournaments.

And in case anyone's confused by "introduction" in joining (Rule #7), that just basically means to fill in the blanks and submit your ID. Here's the lowdown again.

How To Join

Fill in the necessary areas.

1. User name
2. (Brawl) Name used in game (Kart) Mii name
3. Character(s) used
4. Friend Code

For those who can't participate, tell me why you like Mario and your favorite character.

Here's how IDs will look for the participants.

User name = Name used in game = Character(s) used (Up to six can be mentioned)
? Wins
? Losses

Example:
Skull13 = Skl13 = Mario/Sonic/Donkey Kong/Wario/Mr. Game & Watch/King Dedede
0 Wins
0 Losses

For Mario Kart Wii

User name = Mii name = Character(s) used (Up to three can be mentioned)
Points = ?

Example:
Skull13 = Sam = Mario/Rosalina
Points = 0

If you have any questions or comments about anything regarding the thread or the tournaments, don't be afraid to ask me.

HOW TO SET UP THE OPTIONS FOR THE SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL TOURNAMENTS!!

This one is VERY IMPORTANT for competing in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament cups.

On the character screen, choose the top white bar (The one that shows the kind of match it will be.). It should take you into the rules section, and there should be two options on the bottom.

Item Switch & More Rules.

Choose Item Switch and set the items according to the rules of each cup. Choose More Rules and set the Stock Time Limit to 10 minutes.

Remember to follow these rules for EVERY cup. Otherwise, none of your matches will count towards the tournaments.

I hope that covers everything.

m190049
19th January 2009, 1:41 AM
The problem your having is a server error where the server mistakes certain words as commands. One word, from, is a word that often sets it off. Try putting a [*i][/i] tag inside the word (without the *). See here (http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9153418&postcount=5).

Eh, I'll join.

m190049 = m19 = Meta Knight
0 Wins
0 Losses

Friend Code = DON'T REMEMBER. WILL ADD LATER. O.O
Points = 0

(Btw, for Brawl, I actually use LOTS of characters. Is it okay if I only display Meta Knight, my main, though? While still being able to use others in tournaments?)

Why I like the Mario series, and who is my favorite character...?

Hm.. I dunno, most of Mario's games are more cartoon-y games, or platformers, and I tend to like those more than shooters and stuff. The gameplay of most of his games are addictive, such as Super Mario Galaxy.

I'd say my favorite Mario Character is Dry Bones or Dry Bowser, maybe. I would use Dry Bowser in MKWii but I just can't get into him. However I really like the Dry Characters... They look cool...
o.o

Skull13
19th January 2009, 9:11 AM
The problem your having is a server error where the server mistakes certain words as commands. One word, from, is a word that often sets it off. Try putting a [*i][/i] tag inside the word (without the *). See here (http://serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9153418&postcount=5).

Interesting. Thanks for the information.

Eh, I'll join.

m190049 = m19 = Meta Knight
0 Wins
0 Losses

Friend Code = DON'T REMEMBER. WILL ADD LATER. O.O
Points = 0

I really appreciate you joining, and thanks.

Member list updated. I hope to get the Mario Kart Wii Friend Code soon.

(Btw, for Brawl, I actually use LOTS of characters. Is it okay if I only display Meta Knight, my main, though? While still being able to use others in tournaments?)

Sure. That's fine. I'll just do this for your ID.

m190049 = m19 = Meta Knight+
0 Wins
0 Losses

Notice that I added a plus, letting everyone know that you use lots of other characters in Brawl. As long as you have at least one main character that you use, this will be allowed. I'm glad you asked, too.

Hm.. I dunno, most of Mario's games are more cartoon-y games, or platformers, and I tend to like those more than shooters and stuff. The gameplay of most of his games are addictive, such as Super Mario Galaxy.

I'd say my favorite Mario Character is Dry Bones or Dry Bowser, maybe. I would use Dry Bowser in MKWii but I just can't get into him. However I really like the Dry Characters... They look cool...
o.o

Nice thoughts. As for Dry Bowser, I'm curious to know why you can't get into him. Have you used him at all?

m190049
19th January 2009, 9:21 AM
Nice thoughts. As for Dry Bowser, I'm curious to know why you can't get into him. Have you used him at all?
I've tried him.
And before Peach, I attempted Bowser for a few races.
And really... I just can't get in to the Heavyweight characters. I guess it's their karts.

Skull13
19th January 2009, 2:04 PM
I've tried him.
And before Peach, I attempted Bowser for a few races.
And really... I just can't get in to the Heavyweight characters. I guess it's their karts.

It could be. I mean, since Mario Kart Double Dash, there's the ability to choose any vehicle. So, maybe you just need to select the right one with the character. My brother always experiments different characters with different karts & bikes, always eager to find who's best with what.

It could also be lack of experience. Maybe you just need to get yourself more used to using Dry Bowser and other hevyweight characters. Before you know it, it'll become easy.

Member list updated.

#TWERKTEAM
19th January 2009, 5:24 PM
I guess I'll join.

For Brawl:

assassinsceptile = Pork = Ice Climbers+
Friend Code = 1032-4340-7058
0 Wins
0 Losses

For MKWii

assassinsceptile = Dracula = Mii, Luigi, Dry Bones
Friend Code = 5413-4036-7502
Points=0

I like Mario games because it gives me a nostalgic feeling when playing them. My favorite character is Luigi because......well he's Luigi.

mangaeyes
19th January 2009, 5:47 PM
Oooh this place looks awesome! May I please join? I love how games like these have individual specials (well Double Dash did...) like Final Smashs and stuff like that.

I'd love to join in with any tournaments you have just tell me when and where ^_^

Mangaeyes = Jack = Yoshi, Olimar, Kirby, Pikachu, Mario, Ike
Friend Code = 2707-3189-2614
0 Wins
0 Losses

Mangaeyes = Jack = Yoshi, Dry Bones, Funky Kong
Friend Code = 0044-3141-4555
Points = 0

Just a question but in SSBB I usually change from character to character...do I HAVE to use the characters I've listed or can I use others? Also, in a tournament, can I use a different chaarcter each time or would I have to use the same character for each match?

Skull13
19th January 2009, 6:56 PM
Thanks for joining, guys. Member list updated.

Just a question but in SSBB I usually change from character to character...do I HAVE to use the characters I've listed or can I use others? Also, in a tournament, can I use a different chaarcter each time or would I have to use the same character for each match?

You may use any character you want, but I strongly advise you to use the ones that you listed and/or are very familiar with. You may also change characters between each round.

By the way, for Mario Kart Wii, this thread doesn't use Wii points. Read Rule #8 for more information.

m190049
I'm still waiting for your Mario Kart Wii code.

m190049
19th January 2009, 8:32 PM
m190049
I'm still waiting for your Mario Kart Wii code.

got it;
1461-8041-5391

Skull13
19th January 2009, 8:42 PM
Good. Thanks.

Member list updated.

mangaeyes
20th January 2009, 4:02 PM
Okay I've fixed up my first post. Can I post a little topic to get the conversation going...

NEW TOPIC: Give your favourite MKWii character a special attack

Yoshi - a large green egg is laid down on the track and when people hit it they spin out of control and the big egg splits into 3 smaller eggs which also cause karts damage.

Rosalina - you get 3 Lumas (the star things) and when you use one it homes into the person infront and circles them which prevents them from using or recieving items.

Skull13
20th January 2009, 5:19 PM
For the first three members who joined the thread, congratulations.

m190049
assassinsceptile
mangaeyes

You've actually helped us to create an actual tournament ladder.

I know that it's still too early to start anything, but because you three joined the thread first, you get the privilege to choose and vote for which tournament cups that we'll be doing first.

Choose wisely.

EDIT: For the Mario Kart Wii Tournaments, I've made some course changes in these blocks.

Block D: Wild N' Greedy Cup
Block E: DK Cup

It should look better now.

mangaeyes
20th January 2009, 7:29 PM
Um...Skull...you say things like 'Only Medeival items' or 'only size altering items' and to be honest thats way too vague...you say if we break a rule and you find out then we get kicked out the tournament or something so I think its only fair you give us a list of what stages we can use and what items we can use.

Also I think, although I'm not sure, we can't use custom stages over WFC.

Skull13
20th January 2009, 10:02 PM
Um...Skull...you say things like 'Only Medeival items' or 'only size altering items' and to be honest thats way too vague...you say if we break a rule and you find out then we get kicked out the tournament or something so I think its only fair you give us a list of what stages we can use and what items we can use.

Also I think, although I'm not sure, we can't use custom stages over WFC.

I was already prepared with the specifics, and I plan to post them later.

Block B will be changed and updated as well.

EDIT: All the details have been posted within the first post, and Block B is now known as the Fun With Guns Cup.

mangaeyes
21st January 2009, 8:45 AM
Lol.

A warp star and a soccer ball are medeival? ^_^'

Skull13
21st January 2009, 11:27 AM
Lol.

A warp star and a soccer ball are medeival? ^_^'

Well, I did the best I could in making the lists, and those are non-futuristic items. Sorry if it still doesn't look good enough.

Anyway, have you guys made your decision?

In the meantime, I'm creating three more topics.

Aside from Brawl and Mario Kart, what is your favorite Mario spin-off series?
For me, it's Mario Party, then Mario Strikers.

And now, a question that I ask all Brawl fans.

In The Subspace Emissary, when fighting Tabuu on Intense Mode, which six characters do you use against him (You may also choose the three characters that you get after beating him.)?
Mario, Sonic, Wario, Donkey Kong, Mr. Game & Watch, & King Dedede

This question is the reason why I ask for a maximum of six characters mentioned in the ID. You need your best of the best to beat him at this level!

Last question.

Did you ever beat Boss Battles on Intense Mode? If so, with who? If not, what was the highest level you did and with who?
For me, it was Intense Mode with Mario. At first, I thought that Sonic was able to do it, because there were areas that became easier to play through with him. However, I could never finish properly with him. When I tried again with Mario, I completely surprised myself when I managed to accomplish the goal.

mangaeyes
21st January 2009, 5:07 PM
Wooooah...3 topics all at once? Well I guess that makes us different from other clubs ^_^

Aside from Mario Kart, what is your favorite Mario spin-off series?
Brawl isn't a Mario spin-off lol. My favourite Mario spinoff other than Kart would have to be either Mario Party or Mario Tennis/Golf. I just can't decide!!

In The Subspace Emissary, when fighting Tabuu on Intense Mode, which six characters do you use against him (You may also choose the three characters that you get after beating him.)?
I didn't do it on intense mode...

Did you ever beat Boss Battles on Intense Mode? If so, with who? If not, what was the highest level you did and with who?
Nope. Too hard, boring and irritating for me.

lunar spirit1100
21st January 2009, 5:18 PM
Could I join?
For SSBB-
lunar spirit1100-Lunar=Marth
Friend code-3695-1498-3430
0 wins
0 losses

I am unable to post my Mario Kart Wii friend code ATM, is it OK if I post it later?
For Mario Kart Wii
lunar spirit1100-Spirit-Funky Kong, Rosalina
Points- 0

EDIT: MKwii friend code = 3437-3426-4277

Skull13
21st January 2009, 6:16 PM
Could I join?
For SSBB-
lunar spirit1100-Lunar=Marth
Friend code-3695-1498-3430
0 wins
0 losses

I am unable to post my Mario Kart Wii friend code ATM, is it OK if I post it later?
For Mario Kart Wii
lunar spirit1100-Spirit-Funky Kong, Rosalina
Points- 0

EDIT: MKwii friend code = 3437-3426-4277

Welcome aboard, lunar spirit1100!

Member list updated.

lunar spirit1100
21st January 2009, 7:53 PM
For me, Mario Party was my other favourite spin-off
I didnt complete the Subspace Emissary on intense yet.

I managed to complete Boss Battles on Intense with Marth... It took me AGES to get that far though...

m190049
22nd January 2009, 3:40 AM
Just an imput... I the the items that should classify as Medieval should be...
Banana Peel
Blast Box
Bob-omb?
Bunny Hood
Deku Nut
Fan
Fire Flower
Food
Freezie?
Green Shell
Hammer
Heart Container
Hothead
Lightning (debatable)
Lip's Stick
Maxim Tomato
Mr. Saturn (debatable)
Pitfall?
Poison Mushroom
Starman
Star Rod?
Super Mushroom
Warp Star?

And, of course, the Smash Ball is always on.

As for futuristic items...
Assist Trophy Capsule
Beam Sword
Bumper?
Cracker Launcher
Dragoon
Franklin Badge
Golden Hammer
Gooey Bomb
Lightning (debatable)
Metal Box?
Motion Sensor Bomb
Mr. Saturn? (debatable)
Poke Ball
Ray Gun
Screw Attack
Smart Bomb
Smoke ball?
Super Scope
Unira?

And, the Smash Ball.

Items labeled with (debatable) are items that appear on both sides, which I'm not sure which side to put it... You choose, assuming you accept my lists.
Items with question marks I'm not sure if it fits in. Sorta borderline...

I'll vote for the two contests I think we should use after you reply...

Er.... Does the Paper Mario series count as a spin-off series?
If not, than Party, I guess...

I don't remember 100%. I guess my mains at the time?
I think they were....
Meta Knight
Marth
Lucario
...I think Pokemon Trainer
...Don't remember from there.

I won when I hit him with a Trophy Stand. =P

No ;-;
JUST CAN'T BEAT IT.
I was actually trying the other day...
It's so hard... =[

Skull13
22nd January 2009, 12:14 PM
So, my lists weren't good enough for you, huh m190049?

Well, I've considered your lists, and I'm afraid I'll have to turn them both down. Although I do plan on making some changes to my lists, I think that my lists are decent.

I give you an "A" for effort, however, and I'm always open for ideas.

Item lists for Block C & Block F updated.

EDIT: Block A Item list updated.

mangaeyes
22nd January 2009, 9:12 PM
Lmao way to listen to your members Skull! I was gonna make a list as well but hey...

Since when was a warp star medeival lol. Why don't we just choose items and courses we know are 100% Medeival and if that means we have 5 items then lets just have 5 items at least we know its definately sticking to the theme.

fango pango
22nd January 2009, 11:16 PM
hi i simply adoooooooooooooooore mario because has so cool so can i join because the first mario game i played was sm64 and it was by far the best game ive played(tied with mario kart 64)my fasvourite character is yoshi becasuse he is my good luck charm in games hes in
favourite sonic character is sonic because he was the one that lifted all sonic games off the ground
ps i dont think i have wi-fi

Skull13
23rd January 2009, 12:34 AM
Lmao way to listen to your members Skull! I was gonna make a list as well but hey...

Since when was a warp star medeival lol. Why don't we just choose items and courses we know are 100% Medeival and if that means we have 5 items then lets just have 5 items at least we know its definately sticking to the theme.

First off, m190049 was just making a suggestion. It was good, but I said no. It was nice enough for me to make a few changes to my lists, however, and I want to leave it at that. It's not that big of a deal. Also, I said that I was always open for ideas. I never said that I was always going to accept the ideas.

Second off, I consider the Warp Star a magical item, okay? You already asked me that before. Please stop.

Third off, what you're suggesting would mean that my time in making the lists that you requested me to do earlier was a waste.

Can't you guys just accept what I have and leave it at that? I'm sure that we'll still be able to enjoy ourselves.

hi i simply adoooooooooooooooore mario because has so cool so can i join because the first mario game i played was sm64 and it was by far the best game ive played(tied with mario kart 64)my fasvourite character is yoshi becasuse he is my good luck charm in games hes in
favourite sonic character is sonic because he was the one that lifted all sonic games off the ground
ps i dont think i have wi-fi

Well, if and when you do, feel free to post it up. Until then, I'll put you on a separate list.

Member list updated.

m190049
23rd January 2009, 1:03 AM
So, my lists weren't good enough for you, huh m190049?

Well, I've considered your lists, and I'm afraid I'll have to turn them both down. Although I do plan on making some changes to my lists, I think that my lists are decent.

I give you an "A" for effort, however, and I'm always open for ideas.
M'kay than.

It just seems like your medieval list just seems like "not-future" list, which isn't specifically medieval...
For example, the Assist Trophy seems really high-tech. Things like the Home-Run Bat, Hammer, Spring, and Soccer Ball seem obviously modern... Etc.
Especially the Superspicy Curry... It clearly displays a plate and metal silverware...
Also, in stages, you included things like Spear Pillar... The Pokemon Series in general takes place in the future... So...

And the Futuristic Cup, while better, still seems a bit quirky in some areas...
May you at least maybe look over them a bit, making a few reforms? o.o
Thanks if so.~ ^_^

Also... Why is the Soccer Ball in items in the Mario Cup? It's not from Mario Strikers... It's from Nintendo's Soccer, a REALLY old game, on, I think the SNES?...

....Sorry if I sound a bit demanding... o.o

Edit: Uh... *sees above post*
I was writing this while you posted that, so I guess this post just moots the point you just made, but...
...Eh, I'll keep it anyway... Just as a last say...

Skull13
23rd January 2009, 1:41 AM
M'kay than.

It just seems like your medieval list just seems like "not-future" list, which isn't specifically medieval...
For example, the Assist Trophy seems really high-tech. Things like the Home-Run Bat, Hammer, Spring, and Soccer Ball seem obviously modern... Etc.
Especially the Superspicy Curry... It clearly displays a plate and metal silverware...
Also, in stages, you included things like Spear Pillar... The Pokemon Series in general takes place in the future... So...

And the Futuristic Cup, while better, still seems a bit quirky in some areas...
May you at least maybe look over them a bit, making a few reforms? o.o
Thanks if so.~ ^_^

Also... Why is the Soccer Ball in items in the Mario Cup? It's not from Mario Strikers... It's from Nintendo's Soccer, a REALLY old game...

....Sorry if I sound a bit demanding... o.o

Don't apologize. You're being very mature about this, and I appreciate it.

Making the choices for the Medieval Cup & Futuristic Cup wasn't easy.

I consider the Assist Trophy like a summoning magical item. Plus, some Medieval characters are a part of it. As for the other items mentioned, Hammers have always been used in the past, despite the way it's used in the game. Superspicy Curry is a type of food, so it stays.

As for Spear Pillar, technology isn't really used in the stage, and despite Pokemon taking place in the future, the stage didn't really have any technology in it. Plus, it looked good enough for the cup. So, it stays.

As for the Soccer Ball, even if it wasn't from Mario Strikers, Mario still had his own Soccer game series. So, it stays.

I thank you for making me think things through once again. Hopefully, that'll be the last time I explain my decisions on these preliminary lists.

Block C Item list updated.

Please do not ask me to make any more changes to the lists. I'll make changes, but only when and if I see fit.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but we need to move on to different topics.

By the way, have you guys made your decisions to which cups we should start first?

m190049
23rd January 2009, 3:18 AM
I consider the Assist Trophy like a summoning magical item. Plus, some Medieval characters are a part of it.
Ah, I can understand that.

As for the other items mentioned, Hammers have always been used in the past, despite the way it's used in the game. Superspicy Curry is a type of food, so it stays.
I guess, with the hammer.

...Curry wasn't even invented though until 1747. o.o
...100 years after the middle ages ended... o.o

...Meh. Who cares.
I love that item anyways. =P

As for Spear Pillar, technology isn't really used in the stage, and despite Pokemon taking place in the future, the stage didn't really have any technology in it. Plus, it looked good enough for the cup. So, it stays.
Okay than. Was just me just being nitpicky anyway. =P
Heh. =P

As for the Soccer Ball, even if it wasn't from Mario Strikers, Mario still had his own Soccer game series. So, it stays.
Understandable.

I thank you for making me think things through once again. Hopefully, that'll be the last time I explain my decisions on these preliminary lists.

Block C Item list updated.
Your welcome. =P

Please do not ask me to make any more changes to the lists. I'll make changes, but only when and if I see fit.
M'kay! ^_^

Btw, (sorry, but I remembered...) don't crates sometimes look extremely furutistic (http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/images/item03/item03_070614b-l.jpg) too...? (Sorry, but just one thing I noticed... o.o
This is the last time, I promise... ._.)

By the way, have you guys made your decisions to which cups we should start first?
Erm... Now that the items problem is reserved...

For Brawl...
Block H, the Pokemon Cup looks fun. =P

For MKWii...
I guess Block G, The Angry Sun Cup. Dry Dry ruins is one of my favorite stages. =P

Skull13
23rd January 2009, 3:55 AM
m190049
You continue to surprise me with this stuff. For some strange reason, I can't help but laugh about this.

Block F Item list updated.

For Brawl...
Block H, the Pokemon Cup looks fun. =P

For MKWii...
I guess Block G, The Angry Sun Cup. Dry Dry ruins is one of my favorite stages. =P

Good to know your decisions. We still need more members to join before we can begin anything, however.

m190049
23rd January 2009, 5:06 AM
m190049
You continue to surprise me with this stuff. For some strange reason, I can't help but laugh about this.
Thanks!
...I think...
...Is that good or bad? o.o

.___.

Good to know your decisions. We still need more members to join before we can begin anything, however.
I'll be waiting! :D

mangaeyes
23rd January 2009, 8:40 AM
Skull13 can I make a list and then if you see anything that me and m190049 and yourself all really like then can we make a new list with all our ideas (and anyone else that wants to) Its just that there are some things I reeaally disagree with!

Sorry but...

m190049
23rd January 2009, 9:09 AM
Skull13 can I make a list and then if you see anything that me and m190049 and yourself all really like then can we make a new list with all our ideas
....You mean... like... be club moderators...?

Skull13
23rd January 2009, 1:20 PM
Thanks!
...I think...
...Is that good or bad? o.o

.___.

It's always good to find me in a good mood. And that was one of those moments.

I'll be waiting! :D

Good to know that you've finally accepted what I got.

YES! FINALLY! We're finished with this stupid dilemma and can move on!

Skull13 can I make a list and then if you see anything that me and m190049 and yourself all really like then can we make a new list with all our ideas (and anyone else that wants to) Its just that there are some things I reeaally disagree with!

Sorry but...

Or not. DANG! *groans* At this point, a part of me wants to use my authority within the club and say, "Anyone else that complains or makes suggestions about my lists will get expelled from the club!"

But I can't, because I consider that to be way too harsh.

I will say this, however. Stop trying to run my club. I appreciate the idea, but I already stated that no one else is allowed to ask me to make changes to the lists, and my decision stands.

However, since you've been wanting to get a list out there, and I told you that you had the privilege of choosing one of the cups that we start with, I'll give you a chance to make a list and tell me what in my lists are considered bad and why.

You'll be the last one that gets this privilege and have only one chance to do it right.

After that, I'll make my final explanation and decision. Whether it's to your liking or not, you'll have to accept it and move on.

After that, anybody that makes any more complaints about my lists will get a strike.

Is that considered fair, and do I make myself clear?

....You mean... like... be club moderators...?

I'll make the decisions on who becomes a Moderator. Right now, I need to deal with this mess that I thought was finally clean.

Rules & Right Now! news updated.

mangaeyes
23rd January 2009, 5:36 PM
Okay so I can't suggest anything at all because your the big boss man and you will decide everything for everyone?

Nice one...

After that, anybody that makes any more complaints about my lists will get a strike.

For breaking which rule exactly?

fango pango
23rd January 2009, 6:33 PM
hey why didnt they make ssbb and mario kart wii for the xbox 360 then i could play but im very good at ssbb but not mario kart=[
quick question to let everyone ponder(i know the answer)
which zone in sonic 2 is banned in more than 50 countries including saudi arabia and the rest havent heard of it?

mangaeyes
23rd January 2009, 7:27 PM
hey why didnt they make ssbb and mario kart wii for the xbox 360
LOL. Because they are Nintendo creations with Nintendo characters specifically for Nintendo consoles perhaps?

Skull13
23rd January 2009, 8:57 PM
Okay so I can't suggest anything at all because your the big boss man and you will decide everything for everyone?

Nice one...

For breaking which rule exactly?

Why don't you check the rules and the recent replies before making smart cracks at me?! You CAN make suggestions, but I make the decisions!

And another thing, even if it wasn't a rule, what I say goes in this thread!

I'm trying my best to be nice about all this, but your insults are pushing me to the boiling point!

Now, have you made your lists and/or decision for the first cups?

#TWERKTEAM
23rd January 2009, 9:31 PM
For Brawl I'd like Block A.

For MArio Kart Wii I'd like Block G.

Skull13
23rd January 2009, 11:19 PM
For Brawl I'd like Block A.

For MArio Kart Wii I'd like Block G.

Got it. Thanks for your reply. We still need more members before we can begin anything however.

It looks like we've got our first cup for Mario Kart Wii, but we still need mangaeyes's choice before I can make the final decision.

Right Now! news updated.

m190049
24th January 2009, 3:05 AM
Uh... So... In an attempt to clear some of the hostility here...

What's your favorite game with Mario in it? (And I mean more than as a cameo!)
I'm stuck between the Super Smash Bros. series, and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
Both are some of my favorite games of all time.

Skull13
24th January 2009, 3:15 AM
What's your favorite game with Mario in it?
For me, that's a very tough question. There are so many games, I don't even know if I can pick just one.

m190049, thanks for helping me clear the hostility. I really appreciate it.

mangaeyes
24th January 2009, 10:02 AM
Lol

Super Mario Galaxy!! The ending was a bit depressing though...if not that then Super Mario Bros. for DS.

Also I don't mind what torunament we do first so just cast my vote to the majority.

Skull13
24th January 2009, 12:18 PM
Lol

Super Mario Galaxy!! The ending was a bit depressing though...if not that then Super Mario Bros. for DS.

Also I don't mind what torunament we do first so just cast my vote to the majority.

So, it's either Super Mario Galaxy or New Super Mario Bros. Both good games, especially Super Mario Galaxy.

Now that we got your choice, we've got our first cups, with me breaking the tie for the first Brawl cup.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/a7/Pikachu%27s_Skull_Bash_Move.jpg

Mario Kart Wii

http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk19/1849.jpg

However, we need at least eight members for Brawl and twelve players for MK Wii to be a part of the club before we can begin anything.

In the meantime, I'll explain how it's going to work for Brawl, as it's not going to simply be a "You lose, you're out!" type of game.

For Super Smash Bros. Brawl, it'll be eight players per ladder. Here's how the brackets will look like.

(Host) means that the player will be hosting the game. This will help avoid any confusion as to who's doing what. However, both players must still set their options according to the rules within the tournaments.

As to stages used, discuss that between each other through PMs or VMs.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Pokemon Cup
Preliminaries

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Pokemon Cup
Semifinals

Losers Bracket

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Pokemon Cup
7th Place Match

5th Place Match

3rd Place Match

Cup Victory Match

After the results, I update the IDs and decide what happens next. Sometimes, players may have to do the cup more than once, but only if we don't have enough new members to try their luck on the cup.

This way, everybody gets to play the same amount of matches in the cups and have fun doing it.

When we get more members, I'll update the status of the tournaments.

Right Now! news and How To Advance & Win rules updated.

lunar spirit1100
24th January 2009, 1:07 PM
For me, It has to be Super Mario Galaxy; It had some really awesome music and soundtracks, and brilliant gameplay... although I also agree with the ending being a bit depressing, but the overall expierence of the game was EPIC.

Skull13
24th January 2009, 1:51 PM
One more thing I forgot to mention.

Conversations that talk about getting online and brawling/racing other people are not allowed in the thread. Example phrases would be, "Okay, I'm ready to fight!", "What's taking you so long?", & "Hold on, I'm getting ready.". This stuff can be done through PMs & VMs.

Rules updated.

EDIT: Another thing to add. If there is more than one winner for the same cup, yet the players were in different tournaments, they will compete against each other in another tournament under the same cup until there's only one winner left standing.

TIEBREAKER RULES
In the event of players that have the same number of victories/points, those players will compete against each other in a singles wild-card match or Match Race. Those players will be allowed to choose their own rules and courses, but only on one stage or track. The winner of that match/race will advance. This will only be used if we have too many players to advance.

How To Advance & Win rules updated.

the wizard of up
24th January 2009, 5:25 PM
hey can you add me to the members list? i want to participate in a tournament
mario kart wii

the wizard of up = mike = toad/yoshi/king boo
Friend Code = 3738-3632-2382
0 Wins
0 Losses

Skull13
24th January 2009, 5:40 PM
hey can you add me to the members list? i want to participate in a tournament
mario kart wii

the wizard of up = mike = toad/yoshi/king boo
Friend Code = 3738-3632-2382
0 Wins
0 Losses

You got it, man!

Member list updated.

the wizard of up
24th January 2009, 5:52 PM
umm... i'm not sure if i have to do this for the tourneys
but i registered everyone's kart code..

Skull13
24th January 2009, 6:21 PM
umm... i'm not sure if i have to do this for the tourneys
but i registered everyone's kart code..

You can if you want to. It's nice to do.

By the way, I've made several updates.

It'll be eight players per cup in Brawl and twelve players per cup in MK Wii. Don't worry, for everyone will get a chance to do a cup, and I may even have us do several cups simultaneously.

For example, take sixteen players who want to compete in Brawl. Place eight players in each tournament ladder and we're good, even if those tournament ladders are for the same cup. It's crazy, isn't it? But very good, too!

Member list & How To Advance & Win news updated.

fango pango
24th January 2009, 9:16 PM
so when are the tourneys starting so i can see whos in it(i dont care if i dont have wi-fi im only 12 and can still play the games)

Skull13
24th January 2009, 10:06 PM
so when are the tourneys starting so i can see whos in it(i dont care if i dont have wi-fi im only 12 and can still play the games)

Unfortunately, we still have an insufficient amount of members to actually do anything.

Brawl Players

Players Needed
At least 8

MK Wii Players

Players Needed
At least 12

So, until then, there's not much we can do except issue open challenges.

fango pango
24th January 2009, 10:49 PM
ok well i saw super mario 64 and mario kart 64 today in town in a shop but 1 problem:i only have 1 controller and my bro wants to play against me so i would have to buy another controller=[

Skull13
25th January 2009, 8:15 AM
IDEA!

I'm thinking about doing an activity to pass the time until we get more members.

A Wi-Fi 3-Minute Multi-Man Brawl Contest.

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/super-smash-bros-team-multi-man-brawl-has-online-co-op.jpg

The rules are simple. It's a 3-minute Brawl, and you can pair up with another member of the club. Then, we find out which pair of players has the best chemistry with the most knockouts. You can also pair up with more than one partner and mark down how well you did with each player.

It's just for kicks, but it's better than nothing.

Well, who's in?

#TWERKTEAM
25th January 2009, 8:23 AM
I'll join the contest.

Should be interesting.

m190049
25th January 2009, 8:53 AM
I'm in, but I'm a bit confused on how we'd go about doing it...

Skull13
25th January 2009, 12:00 PM
I'm in, but I'm a bit confused on how we'd go about doing it...

Simple. You pick a partner and try your luck with him/her in a 3-minute Brawl. You mark down your best record. At that point, you either choose another partner and see if you can smash your old record with him/her or send me the results of your best record and with who and which characters (The best way to know is to save replays, and it's possible with this contest.).

Note: Records with partners from outside this club and Failure results in the game will not count in this contest.

First post updated.

lunar spirit1100
25th January 2009, 1:50 PM
I'l join as well, It seems like a good idea to pass the time, until we get more members.

Skull13
25th January 2009, 4:38 PM
I'l join as well, It seems like a good idea to pass the time, until we get more members.

Nice to know. Honestly, it was thanks to you that I came up with this idea (Remember last night?).

And this is only one idea. I've got several others, but they'll be mentioned as time goes by.

Current Side-Activity news updated.

mangaeyes
25th January 2009, 7:27 PM
I'll join in.

Just tell me when and where and what and who.

Skull13
26th January 2009, 12:41 PM
I'll join in.

Just tell me when and where and what and who.

It starts whenever you're ready and with whoever is in the club, using whatever character you please. Send someone a VM or PM and ask them to join you in this game. Simple enough.

EDIT: With a request from the wizard of up, his profile has been edited.

Member list updated.

mangaeyes
1st February 2009, 8:32 AM
Sorry if this messes up plans but I'm moving today so for about a week I'll have no internet and obviously that means I can't come on here.

I'll definately try and come on when I have internet again. See you all in a week!

fango pango
1st February 2009, 9:42 AM
bye bye see you in a week;)

Skull13
2nd February 2009, 4:47 PM
Sorry if this messes up plans but I'm moving today so for about a week I'll have no internet and obviously that means I can't come on here.

I'll definately try and come on when I have internet again. See you all in a week!

It's okay, mangaeyes. It's nice to see an update after some time. Unfortunately, I'm in a mess of trouble, myself.

My father's laptop finally crashed, leaving me without a personal system.

Fortunately, all my work was saved on a jump drive, so the Super Mario Tournament work is still safe.

I'm also using my mother's laptop to stay online, but I'll have to give it up whenever she needs it. During those times, I'll try and update through my Wii.

I'll try and stay as active as I can during this difficult time.

m190049
2nd February 2009, 10:34 PM
^^^Ah... I've had similar problems with my laptop.
Although ot didn't crash...

Just the outside & the slot for the charger.
I've been using Wii Internet recently...

So...

What's your favorite Mario-series character?
(you can choose any character that appeared in a mario game. I.E. Donkey Kong, yes. Dixie Kong, no...)

I gotta say... Either Bowser or Dry Bones.
...Reasoning for both probably just because I think they're cool.
o.o

Skull13
3rd February 2009, 1:16 PM
Well, moving on.

Anyone have any entries for the Current Side-Activity?

I've already sent VMs to a few of the participants a few days back. Only m190049 has responded so far, and I'll be expecting to hear from him again later.

I'm anxious to see what we can come up with.

fango pango
3rd February 2009, 6:50 PM
hi and yes ive been gone for a long time but ive got a question for everyone
has anyone ever in a mario game found a secret/glitch

m190049
4th February 2009, 4:50 AM
has anyone ever in a mario game found a secret/glitch
Not by myself. Any secrets or glitches I did, I found on a guide or Youtube or something...

Skull13
4th February 2009, 11:23 AM
Has anyone ever found a secret/glitch in a Mario game?
A few here and there. The most memorable one is the Minus World in Super Mario Bros.

Okay, it's been a while. Does anyone have any results for the Wi-Fi 3-Minute Multi-Man Brawl Contest?

fango pango
4th February 2009, 5:43 PM
no and i just looked at youtube at -world and its the easiest thing to do ive ever seen in a mario game

Skull13
5th February 2009, 11:11 AM
Well, since we're not really getting anywhere in this contest, I think that I'd better take acton in this.

I'll be sending VMs again to those members, asking when they can try their luck in the contest.

If and when we finish this contest, I'll create another side-activity for both games.

That's why I'm making a Coming Soon! list so that those who are watching can know what to expect next in the club.

First post updated.

I hope that we do get results soon. I don't want to have to make deadlines.

SilverLanayru
5th February 2009, 4:04 PM
I finally decided to join...although at this time you won't expect me to be on too much.

Brawl~
starfire_jirachi = Trish = Zelda (Sheik)/Link/Toon Link/Ike/Wolf/Pit
? Wins
? Losses

MKWii~
starfire_jirachi = Tricia = Toadette/Rosalina
Friend Code = 0946-5517-9183
Points = ?

Skull13
6th February 2009, 2:47 AM
I finally decided to join...although at this time you won't expect me to be on too much.

Brawl~
starfire_jirachi = Trish = Zelda (Sheik)/Link/Toon Link/Ike/Wolf/Pit
? Wins
? Losses

MKWii~
starfire_jirachi = Tricia = Toadette/Rosalina
Friend Code = 0946-5517-9183
Points = ?

Nice to see you, starfire_jirachi. I'm glad that you've joined my club.

And as promised, you have the option to become a Moderator for the club, being that you're an owner of The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club. It's your choice.

Also, I'd like to ask if I could link your Friend Finder thread to the club. With the added time zone feature, it would become a valuable asset to the club.

Well, whether or not you accept either of the above, it's awesome that you've joined.

Member list & Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Block F updated.

Ms.Accord
6th February 2009, 3:01 AM
I'd like to join!

SilverLanayru
6th February 2009, 3:38 AM
Nice to see you, starfire_jirachi. I'm glad that you've joined my club.

And as promised, you have the option to become a Moderator for the club, being that you're an owner of The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club. It's your choice.

Also, I'd like to ask if I could link your Friend Finder thread to the club. With the added time zone feature, it would become a valuable asset to the club.

Well, whether or not you accept either of the above, it's awesome that you've joined.

Member list & Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Block F updated.

You mean moderator of the Brawl Club...and anyway I accept ^^ And yes you can link my Brawl Friend Finder to this club :]

Skull13
6th February 2009, 11:52 AM
I'd like to join!

Sure. Just fill out the necessary information. Show me one or both IDs for Super Smash Bros. Brawl and/or Mario Kart Wii. Read through my first two posts for more information. If you don't have Wi-Fi, then tell me why you like Mario and your favorite Mario character. Read the rules for more information.

You mean moderator of the Brawl Club...and anyway I accept ^^ And yes you can link my Brawl Friend Finder to this club :]

As far as I'm concerned, it's the same thing. Good to know that you accept. And thanks for the Brawl Friend Finder.

First post updated.

MidnightMelody
6th February 2009, 10:05 PM
Jayden
Lucario
1719-8156-5519

the wizard of up
6th February 2009, 11:31 PM
just one the tournament in mario kart where you have to do laps on block plaza
on my wii it said "race through the gates on gba bowzer castle 3!"
o0

also can i change playing as yoshi to playing as bowzer jr.?(in mario kart)

Skull13
7th February 2009, 12:08 AM
Jayden
Lucario
1719-8156-5519

Nice of you to join.

Member list updated.

By the way, it seems that lunar spirit1100 changed his name when we made our entries for the contest (I'm assuming it's him.).

I'll say that it was a few good games too, despite certain lag problems. We made three entries.

Mario & Marth = 113
Sonic & Ike = 138
Mr. Game & Watch & Meta Knight = 117

But only one of those makes it into the contest.

Current Side-Activity list updated.

However, lunar spirit1100 and myself may team with others and make other entries for the contest.

Does anyone else have any entries?

lunar spirit1100
7th February 2009, 12:30 AM
By the way, it seems that lunar spirit1100 changed his name when we made our entries for the contest (I'm assuming it's him.).

I'll say that it was a few good games too, despite certain lag problems. We made three entries.

Mario & Marth = 113
Sonic & Ike = 138
Mr. Game & Watch & Meta Knight = 117

But only one of those makes it into the contest.

However, lunar spirit1100 and myself may team with others and make other entries for the contest.

Does anyone else have any entries?

Yeah, I changed my name to XD001, in case you were wondering. It was hard to continue the contest due to heavy lag. >_< However, at least we got one good result.
BTW could you change my brawl name on the listings to XD001? Just to make sure there is no more confusion.

I am able to team up with anyone for the multi-man brawl contest this weekend. After that, I will be less active for most next week, meaning my brawling time will be very limited, just so you all know.

MidnightMelody
7th February 2009, 2:21 AM
So since I'm new when is the next tourney?

Skull13
7th February 2009, 11:59 AM
just one the tournament in mario kart where you have to do laps on block plaza
on my wii it said "race through the gates on gba bowzer castle 3!"
o0

also can i change playing as yoshi to playing as bowzer jr.?(in mario kart)

Sure thing.

Yeah, I changed my name to XD001, in case you were wondering. It was hard to continue the contest due to heavy lag. >_< However, at least we got one good result.
BTW could you change my brawl name on the listings to XD001? Just to make sure there is no more confusion.

I am able to team up with anyone for the multi-man brawl contest this weekend. After that, I will be less active for most next week, meaning my brawling time will be very limited, just so you all know.

Absolutely.

Member list updated.

So since I'm new when is the next tourney?

I'm sorry, but we still have an insufficient number of players to do anything.

Brawl Players

Players Needed
At least 8

MK Wii Players

Players Needed
At least 12

So until then, you may participate in the Current Side-Activity to pass the time.

lunar spirit1100
8th February 2009, 12:35 PM
How about a new topic?
Which soundtrack in any Mario game is your favourite?
For me, it is Space Junk Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy. It sounds...so mysterious...

m190049
8th February 2009, 7:52 PM
[TOPIC]
Er... Hard to choose a set track... I can barely remember all of them. >.<

I guess maybe the theme from those bonus levels in Super Mario Sunshine? It was lulzy.
Or maybe Gritzy Desert from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time...?
...dunno...

Skull13
9th February 2009, 12:14 PM
Which soundtrack in any Mario game is your favorite?

That is a tough one. Super Mario 64 has good ones. Super Mario Galaxy has good ones. The Mario Kart games have good ones. I can't decide.

By the way, it seems that lunar spirit1100 changed his name again.

I was going to ask if anyone else had any entries for the Side-Activity, but I'm guessing that work, school, and college have taken over your lives.

That's understandable, but try to take some time out of that busy schedule for at least one attempt for the Side-Activity. That's what I did, and I eventually managed to get an entry with lunar spirit1100. Be persistent, but don't instigate, or be too persistent.

So, I plan to send VMs to everyone again to find out who will be available and when.

I hope that everyone takes my advice.

mangaeyes
9th February 2009, 6:42 PM
I'm in any tournaments etc. etc.

Just tell me when and where as I've said before.

Skull13
9th February 2009, 9:35 PM
I'm in any tournaments etc. etc.

Just tell me when and where as I've said before.

First off, this is a Side-Activity contest.

Second off, you choose who you want to pair up with in the club and ask that person when you want to do the contest by sending that person a VM or a PM. I hope that simplifies things, even though I mentioned it before.

By the way, I sent you a VM, mangaeyes. Did you receive it?

Zero-Wolf
10th February 2009, 2:46 AM
I'm not sure if I'm interested in this. I don't know what to do... Tough choice..

Brawl~
Zero-Wolf= Neku= (I feel lazy to give you my mains, you can find my mains from SSBB. Also Friend Code) You don't need my FC?

Skull13
10th February 2009, 4:15 AM
I'm not sure if I'm interested in this. I don't know what to do... Tough choice..

Brawl~
Zero-Wolf= Neku= (I feel lazy to give you my mains, you can find my mains from SSBB. Also Friend Code) You don't need my FC?

Fine. Since it's in The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club, I'll just post it here. Thanks for joining. I tried to send you some VM news, but for some unknown reason, I'm unable to. Strange...

Member list updated.

We now have enough members to start the first Brawl Cup! I'll let you guys know exactly when that will start. Right now, focus on the Current Side-Activity.

EDIT: I noticed that there were too many main characters in Zero-Wolf's list, so I shortened it to six characters with a plus in front of the sixth one. Zero-Wolf, if you want me to change that, please let me know.

Also, lunar spirit1100 changed his name in Brawl, so I changed it back to lunar in the club.

lunar spirit1100
10th February 2009, 4:38 PM
Fine. Since it's in The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club, I'll just post it here. Thanks for joining. I tried to send you some VM news, but for some unknown reason, I'm unable to. Strange...

Member list updated.

We now have enough members to start the first Brawl Cup! I'll let you guys know exactly when that will start. Right now, focus on the Current Side-Activity.

EDIT: I noticed that there were too many main characters in Zero-Wolf's list, so I shortened it to six characters with a plus in front of the sixth one. Zero-Wolf, if you want me to change that, please let me know.

Also, lunar spirit1100 changed his name in Brawl, so I changed it back to lunar in the club.

Yeah, I changed my name... again...^^;;; I changed it again because some people were getting confused about about my brawl username, so i had change it back(permanently).

Its great we can now finally start the tournaments! If anyone is up for a brawl or that Multi Man Contest, I'm back tomorrow, so send a message if you're up for it.

Skull13
10th February 2009, 4:57 PM
Yeah, I changed my name... again...^^;;; I changed it again because some people were getting confused about about my brawl username, so i had change it back(permanently).

Its great we can now finally start the tournaments! If anyone is up for a brawl or that Multi Man Contest, I'm back tomorrow, so send a message if you're up for it.

Uh, you might be the one who needs to send VMs. I've tried waiting for other's to send me invitations, but have had no luck. So, I started sending the messages, and I soon got replies. After all, this is how I got a record in with you.

So, you should do the same thing. Just some friendly advice.

EDIT: Another entry for the contest.

Skull13 & AuraMaster
Sonic & Lucario
KO = 80

I wish we could've done more games, but I suppose AuraMaster had his reasons.

Zero-Wolf
12th February 2009, 12:24 AM

Member list updated.

Ok, change it to Snake, ZSS, Lucario, and Link.
I have used my many mains.

Skull13
12th February 2009, 12:40 AM
Ok, change it to Snake, ZSS, Lucario, and Link.
I have used my many mains.

Got it. I'll edit it and leave the plus in front of it.

Member list updated.

Zero-Wolf
12th February 2009, 12:48 AM
Thank you. =)
Have you decide to plan the Brawl Cup?

Skull13
12th February 2009, 12:53 AM
Thank you. =)
Have you decide to plan the Brawl Cup?

Well, the good news is that my father got his laptop fixed, so I'm back in full swing.

I already have the first Brawl Tournament ready. But I want to wait until we get all the results for the Current Side-Activity. Afterward, we'll get started on the Pokemon Cup.

We still need a few more players before we can get started on The Angry Sun Cup, however.

Zero-Wolf
12th February 2009, 1:00 AM
OK, Oh yeah. I have one more thing. Please leave VM or PM on my profile when the Brawl Tournament start.

Angry Sun Cup?? Lemme see read first page. *runs up to it*

Skull13
12th February 2009, 1:19 AM
OK, Oh yeah. I have one more thing. Please leave VM or PM on my profile when the Brawl Tournament start.

Angry Sun Cup?? Lemme see read first page. *runs up to it*

Sure. But for some reason, I'm unable to send you VMs. But I'll PM you when it's time to start.

Zero-Wolf
12th February 2009, 1:24 AM
Oooh ok. It's fine.
I have MKWii kart. I will give you my FC later.

mangaeyes
12th February 2009, 8:35 AM
So we still doing this "side-activity"?

If so...

WHO WANTS TA B MA PARTNA?!

If not...

then whatever.

Skull13
12th February 2009, 11:40 AM
Oooh ok. It's fine.
I have MKWii kart. I will give you my FC later.

Cool. Looking forward to getting it soon.

So we still doing this "side-activity"?

If so...

WHO WANTS TA B MA PARTNA?!

If not...

then whatever.

I'll be your first partner. I'm also available today. Just let me know when you want to start.

And in the future, it would be smarter to VM or PM people in the club. You'll have a much better chance of finding partners this way.

EDIT: I noticed that AuraMaster's name, Jayden, was too long to be in the game. So, since we were in a game together, I'm changing his name to JAY, as that's the name used.

Member list updated.

Zero-Wolf
14th February 2009, 2:31 AM
MKwii = I don't have any. I often change miis for fantasy. = 4854-7083-1625= Rosalina, Mario, and Peach.

I sumtimes use Dry bone.

And I'm available for SSBB for only weekend. Oh yeah, I have one more thing for you. I'm wondering if you can add a tournament cup. So it's Intense Cup(whatever you want to change this to something)

Items: No items
Stages: Final Destination, Animal Crossing Stage, Battelfield, Yoshi's Island, and Lylat Cruise

m190049
14th February 2009, 3:30 AM
Stages: Final Destination, Animal Crossing Stage, Battelfield, Yoshi's Island, and Lylat Cruise
I believe Pokemon Stadium Melee is also in that group of stages that aren't counterpick or banned...

Skull13
14th February 2009, 12:03 PM
MKwii = I don't have any. I often change miis for fantasy. = 4854-7083-1625= Rosalina, Mario, and Peach.

I sumtimes use Dry bone.

And I'm available for SSBB for only weekend. Oh yeah, I have one more thing for you. I'm wondering if you can add a tournament cup. So it's Intense Cup(whatever you want to change this to something)

Thanks for the code, but I'm surprised that you change Miis rather than stick with one that everyone can ID with. So, how should I label you in the thread, with ??? as your Mii name? Nonetheless, I'll put a + in your ID.

As for the extra tournament, that's a great idea for the Side-Activity section. I'll hold onto the idea and use it when we get to that point in the club. Uh, does the "no items" also include the Smash Ball?

Member list updated.

Zero-Wolf
14th February 2009, 7:05 PM
Thanks for the code, but I'm surprised that you change Miis rather than stick with one that everyone can ID with. So, how should I label you in the thread, with ??? as your Mii name? Nonetheless, I'll put a + in your ID.

As for the extra tournament, that's a great idea for the Side-Activity section. I'll hold onto the idea and use it when we get to that point in the club. Uh, does the "no items" also include the Smash Ball?

Member list updated.

Yep, you can put ?? for Mii on MKWii

Yeah it won't allow Smash Ball in Intense Cup.
Don't forget Team Battle.

I believe Pokemon Stadium Melee is also in that group of stages that aren't counterpick or banned...
Hmmm... I'm not sure if it had a trick for blocking opponents from their specials such as fireball, Aura, and etc.

Skull13
14th February 2009, 8:01 PM
Yep, you can put ?? for Mii on MKWii

Yeah it won't allow Smash Ball in Intense Cup.
Don't forget Team Battle.

Got it. I already thought of Team Battle Exhibition Tournaments. Right now, I'm just waiting on the results of the Current Side-Activity, so that we can get started on the Pokemon Cup and other things.

EDIT: Zero-Wolf, you are AMAZING!! I never imagined how skilled you were. I suppose I've still got a lot to learn about this game.

Amazing results, too.

Sonic & Ike = 137
Donkey Kong & Snake = 168
King Dedede & Lucas = 107

I'm beyond amazed at how well we did as Donkey Kong & Snake, as it smashed my old record. For a minute, I thought that we were going to go pass 200 KOs!

I was also surprised how well I did with King Dedede, especially with all that damaged he endured.

Although, I wasn't expecting lunar spirit1100 to be around during our Brawls. Surprise, surprise.

Also, while I was viewing things, I also noticed that both of you decided to do a Wi-Fi Multi-Man Brawl.

I really hope that it's an entry for the contest, as I would love to see one that doesn't have me in it. Not that I'm tired of myself, but it's kind of boring if I'm in every entry.

lunar spirit1100
15th February 2009, 1:35 AM
Although, I wasn't expecting lunar spirit1100 to be around during our Brawls. Surprise, surprise.

Also, while I was viewing things, I also noticed that both of you decided to do a Wi-Fi Multi-Man Brawl.

I really hope that it's an entry for the contest, as I would love to see one that doesn't have me in it. Not that I'm tired of myself, but it's kind of boring if I'm in every entry.

Yeah, we did a Multi-Man brawl together:

Marth and Snake = 144

Zero-Wolf
15th February 2009, 2:53 AM
If you all wish to keep Multi man brawl without time. It's more than 200 KOs.
My records w/o time was 770KOs(But I don't remember....-.-)

Skull13
15th February 2009, 7:24 AM
Yeah, we did a Multi-Man brawl together:

Marth and Snake = 144

Great to know.

Zero-Wolf
16th February 2009, 5:50 PM
Skull, I was making sure I could keep Mii for MKwii.
Here's: Rita

Great brawls with Lunar. =)

Skull13
16th February 2009, 6:33 PM
Skull, I was making sure I could keep Mii for MKwii.
Here's: Rita

Great brawls with Lunar. =)

Uh, you mean you wish to replace a main character? "Rita"? I'm still lost.

Anyway, on February 18, I plan on starting the Pokemon Cup and ending the Current Side-Activity. I keep waiting, and we won't get anything started.

But before that, I need to know that everyone is around when we start the first tournament.

So, mark your calendars! Pokemon Cup Date: February 18, 2009!

Zero-Wolf
16th February 2009, 6:42 PM
Well..you know my Mii(Rita) appears on World on MKwii. Not SSBB. lol
Feb.18...It sounds ok to me.

lunar spirit1100
16th February 2009, 6:47 PM
Feburary 18th... thats 2 days away... Unfortunatly im not sure if I'm available that day, because I'm back to studying...:/ But im definatly available next week though.

Great games BTW Zero-Wolf.

Zero-Wolf
16th February 2009, 6:51 PM
I agree with you Lunar. -.- I probably have test on this week.

Skull13
16th February 2009, 6:54 PM
Well..you know my Mii(Rita) appears on World on MKwii. Not SSBB. lol
Feb.18...It sounds ok to me.

Got it. Member list updated.

Feburary 18th... thats 2 days away... Unfortunatly im not sure if I'm available that day, because I'm back to studying...:/ But im definatly available next week though.

Great games BTW Zero-Wolf.

Wow. I was going to edit the last post and say that I was going to send VMs to everyone, but you guys posted before I got the chance.

Anyway, don't think that it's just going to be a one-day thing. I'm just saying that it starts on February 18. At that time, I will also review the rules of the cup along with any additional information needed.

Zero-Wolf
16th February 2009, 7:09 PM
Ummm.....Will you fill the Members/Participants out to challenge another person before Pokemon Cup? Or not? It's your own club. =)

Oh yeah, what about Starfire_Jirachi?

Skull13
16th February 2009, 7:27 PM
Ummm.....Will you fill the Members/Participants out to challenge another person before Pokemon Cup? Or not? It's your own club. =)

Oh yeah, what about Starfire_Jirachi?

When February 18 comes, you'll know who will be facing who and much more. And don't worry about starfire_jirachi.

m190049
17th February 2009, 12:51 AM
Feb 18th? Great.
I think I can do it.

Skull13
17th February 2009, 1:34 AM
Feb 18th? Great.
I think I can do it.

I got your message. I saw that earlier, you stated that you wanted to do the Multi-Man Brawl. I'm up for it now, if you're still around. I've got everything set up, too.

m190049
17th February 2009, 2:03 AM
Eh, i had a bit of a change of plans.

But... I guess I may be able to get on around somewhere between 8:15 to 8:30.
Though I have to go at about 8:50

(Note: Using Eastern Standard Time.)

Skull13
17th February 2009, 2:08 AM
Eh, i had a bit of a change of plans.

But... I guess I may be able to get on around somewhere between 8:15 to 8:30.
Though I have to go at about 8:50

(Note: Using Eastern Standard Time.)

Good. I'll have everything set up by then.

m190049
17th February 2009, 4:07 AM
Skull13 & m19
Donkey Kong & King Dedede
156 KOs.

That's what we got as our best.
Looking above, Skull, we're in second.
Maybe I'll have more time to connect tomorrow...

Skull13
17th February 2009, 11:54 AM
Skull13 & m19
Donkey Kong & King Dedede
156 KOs.

That's what we got as our best.
Looking above, Skull, we're in second.
Maybe I'll have more time to connect tomorrow...

Sorry, but I'm going to have to correct you on that with these six entries. I saved all the replays, after all.

Donkey Kong & King Dedede = 159
Mr. Game & Watch & Pokemon Trainer = 112
Wario & Donkey Kong = 108
Mario & King Dedede = 116
Sonic & Pikachu = 129
King Dedede & Pikachu = 128

We almost had an entry with Mr. Game & Watch & Meta Knight, but that ended up with a Failure result at the last 10 seconds. Well, at least I know what made it in.

m190049
17th February 2009, 6:21 PM
Ah, 159 KOs, not 156. My mistake....
But still, 159 is what we got as our best, meaning we're in second.
Behind You and Zero-Wolf ; Donkey Kong & Snake = 168

MidnightMelody
17th February 2009, 6:35 PM
im in 4 pokecup

Skull13
18th February 2009, 1:22 AM
Okay. I've pretty much gotten everyone's approval.

starfire_jirachi
mangaeyes
assasinsceptile

I'm still waiting for your responses.

#TWERKTEAM
18th February 2009, 4:09 AM
I'm ready for the tourney.
Happy now?

Zero-Wolf
18th February 2009, 4:38 AM
-.-...I check my mains in your members. It's ZSS. Not Samus
I don't know what to do for tomorrow... T_T I have test. I think you should change the schedule. Friday is better.

SilverLanayru
18th February 2009, 4:58 AM
Okay. I've pretty much gotten everyone's approval.

starfire_jirachi
mangaeyes
assasinsceptile

I'm still waiting for your responses.

Ughhh...doesn't anyone ever pay attention to my usertitle? I'm currently on a short hiatus at the moment T___T Btw yes I'd love to participate...although I'm unavailable to access my Wii till Friday. Please understand...I'm currently going through a lot of stress right now! >___<

Skull13
18th February 2009, 1:45 PM
I'm ready for the tourney.
Happy now?

Yes, I am. Thank you.

-.-...I check my mains in your members. It's ZSS. Not Samus
I don't know what to do for tomorrow... T_T I have test. I think you should change the schedule. Friday is better.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, Samus & Zero Suit Samus are two sides of the same coin, like Zelda & Sheik or Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon (Even though it's three instead of two.). To master one, you have to master the other, especially with the rules for each tournament. That's why I left it that way.

As for the time you have to do it, I'll explain more about it below.

Ughhh...doesn't anyone ever pay attention to my usertitle? I'm currently on a short hiatus at the moment T___T Btw yes I'd love to participate...although I'm unavailable to access my Wii till Friday. Please understand...I'm currently going through a lot of stress right now! >___<

I thought that you were feeling better. Anyway, I'm sorry for doing that to you, but I couldn't find another way to get you to let me and everybody know that you're ready.

Anyway, mangaeyes has yet to post on the thread letting me know that he's ready, even though he sent me a VM letting me know that he's ready. I still would like him to let everyone in the thread know that he's ready, too.

Now, the Current Side-Activity is over. Turns out that Zero-Wolf and myself knocked off everyone else.

Skull13 & Zero-Wolf
Donkey Kong & Snake
KO = 169

Here are the next two Current Side-Activities.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Monopoly Exhibition Tournament!

http://cache.kotaku.com/images/2006/04/nintendo_monopoly.jpg

Rules
It's a Coin Tournament with two players per round. Grab as many as you can in each round and beat your opponents by becoming stinking rich!

Mario Kart Wii
Battle Exhibition Matches!

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/4/43/BattleSMK.jpg/180px-BattleSMK.jpg

Rules
Twelve racers battle it out! The winner is the racer who wins three battle matches.

The deadline for these two will be the date that the Pokemon Cup is finished.

Now, onto the tournament. Truth be told, I had the first ladder posted about a week ago under "Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament Cups!!". I just never felt like mentioning it until today.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/a/a7/Pikachu&#37;27s_Skull_Bash_Move.jpg

Items Used
Smash Ball
Poke Ball

Stages Used
Pokemon Stadium 2
Spear Pillar
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

Current Tournament Ladder (Preliminaries)
Skull13 (Host) Vs. AuraMaster
starfire_jirachi Vs. lunar spirit1100 (Host)
m190049 (Host) Vs. Zero-Wolf
mangaeyes Vs. assasinsceptile (Host)

Now, to review the rules. Each match is a 5-stock, 10-minute match. Please be honest and do not cheat or use alternate rules and then tell me that your match was on the level. If I find out the truth that you were lying, you will be disqualified and permanently banned from the thread.

Here's how the tournament ladders will go. (Host) means that the player will be hosting the game. This will help avoid any confusion as to who's doing what. Regardless of who's hosting, both players are required set their options according to the rules of each cup.

I would've made things more clearer in the first post, but I kept getting that stupid error message, so I had to change the words around.

Preliminaries

Semifinals

Losers Bracket

7th Place Match

5th Place Match

3rd Place Match

Cup Victory Match

Each segment will have a deadline date. This is to keep participants on their toes. Rule #3 for the tournaments will elaborate on the situation.

I strongly advise you to look through the first post, as I've made changes in numerous areas.

Deadline For Preliminaries: Sunday, March 1, 2009!!

First post updated.

m190049
18th February 2009, 6:23 PM
Oh, one question. Are we doing best 2/3?
That's usually the tournament standard.

Having 2/3 makes it, so, if you say, mess up just once and self destruct, it doesn't pretty much completely ruin your chances of advancing. And also say your opponent just killed you with a completely lucky shot, also doesn't mean that your out. It would be heartbreaking to lose a chance to advance because you accidentally clicked the wrong button.

Skull13
18th February 2009, 7:40 PM
Oh, one question. Are we doing best 2/3?
That's usually the tournament standard.

Having 2/3 makes it, so, if you say, mess up just once and self destruct, it doesn't pretty much completely ruin your chances of advancing. And also say your opponent just killed you with a completely lucky shot, also doesn't mean that your out. It would be heartbreaking to lose a chance to advance because you accidentally clicked the wrong button.

Thanks for the question. I forgot to mention this in the rules. It's actually best 3/5. It'll give participants a better chance of using all six of their best characters (Since six was the amount mentioned here. Even if someone didn't give a total of six, what do we care?). Plus, I find it more enjoyable.

Rules (For The Tournaments) updated.

Zero-Wolf
19th February 2009, 3:10 AM
I VS m190049?! Well....My level is high. But so I need to test him if he is matched me.

Skull, I rather play as ZSS. It's a trick. If you already knew that. If not, I will show you later.

Skull13
19th February 2009, 8:39 AM
I VS m190049?! Well....My level is high. But so I need to test him if he is matched me.

Skull, I rather play as ZSS. It's a trick. If you already knew that. If not, I will show you later.

I know about the trick. In fact, I think there are several tricks. Plus, I've seen you do it before.

Fine. If you prefer using her name instead, then who am I to argue?

Member list updated.

mangaeyes
19th February 2009, 2:49 PM
Okay yeah I'm ready just tell me when where what and who.

Skull13
19th February 2009, 3:33 PM
Okay yeah I'm ready just tell me when where what and who.

Are you serious? I mentioned everything several days ago, and even included the Preliminary Tournament Ladder for the Pokemon Cup. Didn't you read anything before posting?

Next time, read before you post!

Zero-Wolf
20th February 2009, 3:42 AM
m190049, I'm gonna add your FC soon. I will be on SSBB for 1 hr. 20 min.
Please, send me VM/PM whenever you are ready.

Skull, it's fine with me. Oh yeah, Lunar and I were discussed about your brawl. We thought you were a fine brawler.

Are you a newbie on Wi-Fi? If you don't feel like answering this. Don't worry, I understand.

Skull13
20th February 2009, 3:49 AM
m190049, I'm gonna add your FC soon. I will be on SSBB for 1 hr. 20 min.
Please, send me VM/PM whenever you are ready.

Skull, it's fine with me. Oh yeah, Lunar and I were discussed about your brawl. We thought you were a fine brawler.

Are you a newbie on Wi-Fi? If you don't feel like answering this. Don't worry, I understand.

1. Good to know.

2. Thanks for the compliment.

3. No, I've been using Wi-Fi for several years, since it started with the DS.

Zero-Wolf
20th February 2009, 4:05 AM
Oooh.. Ok. Me too, Skull. ^^

Flygon3X
20th February 2009, 4:27 AM
I'll join the MKW cup. I might as well be champion (jk). ^^

Flygon3x = [iS]Flygon = Rosalina, King Boo
Friend Code = 4468-1383-4824
Points = 9999 VR, 7000 BR

Skull13
20th February 2009, 12:42 PM
I'll join the MKW cup. I might as well be champion (jk). ^^

Flygon3x = [iS]Flygon = Rosalina, King Boo
Friend Code = 4468-1383-4824
Points = 9999 VR, 7000 BR

Got it, but Wii Points don't count in this tournament. Nonetheless, welcome aboard. We need more Mario Kart Wii members, and this really helps.

Member list updated.

mangaeyes
20th February 2009, 1:29 PM
Sorry but I don't get this. Who am I against first and when? Also how do I change the items for the brawl?

Skull13
20th February 2009, 2:00 PM
Sorry but I don't get this. Who am I against first and when? Also how do I change the items for the brawl?

Are you serious?! Wow... I mentioned it several times, and you STILL can't find this (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9430845&postcount=129) post?! It mentions who you fight and the deadline date. My first post in the thread also mentions everything. Just click on the "Show Spoiler" buttons to see everything.

In case you're STILL confused, I'll explain everything here, just for you.

1. You're fighting assasinsceptile. Best 3 out of 5 matches.
2. The deadline date is March 1, 2009.
3. As for changing items in Brawl, choose the items according to the rules mentioned in the Pokemon Cup. Items used are Smash Balls & Pokeballs only.
4. The stages used are only Pokemon stages.

Did that cover everything for you, my friend?

mangaeyes
20th February 2009, 2:04 PM
Theres no need to try and mock my confusion but yes that does clear things up. My question was HOW do I change items...so how do I do it?

Anyway thanks for that. I'll get onto assasinsceptile for our matches then.

Skull13
20th February 2009, 2:17 PM
Theres no need to try and mock my confusion but yes that does clear things up. My question was HOW do I change items...so how do I do it?

Anyway thanks for that. I'll get onto assasinsceptile for our matches then.

As for changing items, on the character select screen, select the top white bar (The one that shows the kind of match it will be.). It should take you into the rules section, and there should be two options on the bottom.

Item Switch & More Rules.

Select Item Switch and that should allow you to change the items that you need to. Make sure that you also choose More Rules and set the Stock Time Limit to 10 minutes.

I'd practice this before you start your match. I hope this helps.

m190049
21st February 2009, 3:54 AM
Zero-Wolf beat me, 3-0. '-'

Well, that's what I get for going up against who is called one of the best brawlers on Serebiiforums. D=/
GGs, Zero.

Pokeballs can really make or break a match.
The last match was just horrid and I just self-distructed because I knew it was over.

Zero-Wolf
21st February 2009, 4:02 AM
If you are looking for someone from this club to face you, M19. Then it's Starfire_Jirachi, I think.

GGs, M19. Do your best. =)

Skull13
21st February 2009, 11:42 AM
So, m190049 & Zero-Wolf, how did it feel playing on Pokemon stages with only Pokeballs & Smash Balls allowed in the match?

Did it feel different from how you usually play the game?

Once I get both of your answers, then I'll update the tournament ladder.

To everyone.
I remind you again that regardless of who's hosting the match, BOTH players MUST set their options with a 10-minute Stock Time Limit & their items according to the rules of each cup. Also, both players are only allowed to play on the stages allowed within each cup. Otherwise, the matches will not count towards the tournaments.

If you forget what's allowed, then look under the Right Now! news on the first page of the thread.

That's all for now.

EDIT: I posted how to set up the options for Super Smash Bros. Brawl in my second post of the thread. I kept getting error messages in the first post.

Rules updated.

Zero-Wolf
21st February 2009, 6:53 PM
I usually used ZSS and threw many Pokeballs before M19 did. It was crazy! xD

I like Spear Pillar most.

m190049
21st February 2009, 8:28 PM
You liked the spear pillar because it was incredibly easy to run away from G&W's Final Smash. D:
I'd say spear pillar too, I guess. It is one of my favorite stages in the game.
Though I think the most "fair" stage was Pokemon Stadium Melee.
No hazards, field changes prevent spam, etc.

Well, it did feel like the Pokeballs centered that match a bit. If you got a good Pokeball Pokemon, you were often given an easy chance to get the next Pokeball, or the Smash Ball.
On the last match I didn't even get to KO Zero once because I got so biased by the Pokeballs and Smash Balls.
They really make a big impact that can potentially completely screw one over.

Skull13
21st February 2009, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the replies, guys.

I've updated the tournament ladder, but it won't be posted on the thread until either all rounds have been finished, or March 1.

As for the Current Side-Activities, I've decided not to make a deadline for those things yet. I know that I said that they would be due when the Pokemon Cup was finished, but I've changed my mind.

Unless anyone else has an entry, that's all for now.

Zero-Wolf
24th February 2009, 12:36 AM
Starfire_Jirachi has a chance of brawl before the deadline is March 1. >_>

Skull, you can give the list of members who won. And cancel for "Lost". for example, put [*/s] and remove * [s]Zero-Wolf

Well, it did feel like the Pokeballs centered that match a bit. If you got a good Pokeball Pokemon, you were often given an easy chance to get the next Pokeball, or the Smash Ball.
On the last match I didn't even get to KO Zero once because I got so biased by the Pokeballs and Smash Balls.
They really make a big impact that can potentially completely screw one over.

I often see pokeballs when the stage moving. Or the pokeballs appear in flash. Then I throw pokeballs onto the ground.

Moltres (twice) Suicine(once) and Lugia(once).

Skull13
24th February 2009, 12:57 AM
Starfire_Jirachi has a chance of brawl before the deadline is March 1. >_>

Skull, you can give the list of members who won. And cancel for "Lost". for example, put [*/s] and remove * [s]Zero-Wolf

Thanks for the information, but I plan on posting an update on March 1. So you'll just have to wait until then.

EDIT: I had my match with AuraMaster. He seemed to have given up after the second fight, so I'm marking it as a loss for him.

To the following participants...

starfire_jirachi
assassinsceptile
mangaeyes
lunarspirit1100

This is a Five-Day Warning, letting you know that time is running out for the Pokemon Cup, and I have yet to receive your results. If you need a one-week extension, then I'll give it to you, but I need to be notified of it by March 1, or else you will be disqualified from the cup.

mangaeyes
26th February 2009, 5:32 PM
To the following dictators: Skull13 Lol only joking. You run a mighty fine club here Skull.

Anyway I've explained to you my circumstances about the tournament so why not take my name off that list on your last post? Only if you want to it is your club after all and you do a good job of running it. ^_^

Also I just read my post and I sound very sarcastic but don't worry I am actually joking (:

Skull13
28th February 2009, 12:00 PM
Don't worry about it mangaeyes.

As for why it took me so long to post a message, because I'm not allowed to double post, I decided to wait to update this thread.

To the following participants...

starfire_jirachi
assassinsceptile
lunarspirit1100

This is a Two-Day Warning, letting you know that time is running out for the Pokemon Cup, and I have yet to receive your results. If you need a one-week extension, then I'll give it to you, but I need to be notified of it by March 1, or else you will be disqualified from the cup.

EDIT: AuraMaster has been banned from the thread because he is banned from the website. I'll explain how it affects the current tournament later. Right now, I've got things I have to take care of.

Member list & Right Now! news updated.

Zero-Wolf
1st March 2009, 12:30 AM
I will report this from information.

Starfire_Jirachi VS Lunarspirit1100 He won at the Tournament.

lunar spirit1100
1st March 2009, 12:42 AM
I will report this from information.

Starfire_Jirachi VS Lunarspirit1100 He won at the Tournament.

Sorry, I had to sort things out, so I wasnt able to reply immediatly. But yeah, I won my tourney battle. Good games starfire_jirachi. ^^

Zero-Wolf
1st March 2009, 1:03 AM
Sorry, I had to sort things out, so I wasnt able to reply immediatly. But yeah, I won my tourney battle. Good games btw starfire_jirachi. ^^

It's fine ^^ Lucky for you...

Skull13
2nd March 2009, 2:44 PM
Okay. Here's the results for Round 2 of the Pokemon Cup. Since assasinsceptile has failed to contact me, mangaeyes advances to the Semifinals in Round 2.

Semifinals
Skull13 (Host) Vs. mangaeyes
Zero-Wolf Vs. lunar spirit1100 (Host)

Losers Bracket
m190049 (Host) Vs. starfire_jirachi
assasinsceptile (Bye) Vs. AuraMaster (Banned)

Deadline: March 15, 2009

Forgive me, but I'm currently having trouble with my router and the website, so I'll have to update the rest of the information later.

EDIT: First page updated.

And now a topic that I've been holding onto for a while.
What Mario or Sonic games are you looking forward to seeing this year?
For me, at the moment, three of them, including the Nintendo DSi.

Mario & Luigi RPG 3
Sonic & The Black Knight
Mario & Sonic At the Olympic Winter Games

Anyone with questions about the thread, it may be better to contact starfire_jirachi, since she's a Moderator of the club.

starfire_jirachi
I'll PM you as soon as I can.

SilverLanayru
2nd March 2009, 4:10 PM
Forgive me, but I'm currently having trouble with my router and the website, so I'll have to update the rest of the information later.

Anyone with questions about the thread, it may be better to contact starfire_jirachi, since she's a Moderator of the club.

starfire_jirachi
I'll PM you as soon as I can.

Skull13 has passed on this club to me for the time being since he's currently encountered some technical difficulties...although the problem is that (stated in my signature) I may be on hiatus due to personal reasons (and I don't even want to talk about that so don't ask what's currently happening to me at this time). Of course since I'm moderator here and in the Brawl club, I can promise I'll try to help out as best as I can.

And since some of you do have knowledge about my brawl friend finder thread, I've already chose Wiimote as my only personal helper to watch over that thread...so yeah don't ask about helping out there. 'Nuff said.

Skull13
2nd March 2009, 4:22 PM
Skull13 has passed on this club to me for the time being since he's currently encountered some technical difficulties...although the problem is that (stated in my signature) I may be on hiatus due to personal reasons (and I don't even want to talk about that so don't ask what's currently happening to me at this time). Of course since I'm moderator here and in the Brawl club, I can promise I'll try to help out as best as I can.

And since some of you do have knowledge about my brawl friend finder thread, I've already chose Wiimote as my only personal helper to watch over that thread...so yeah don't ask about helping out there. 'Nuff said.

Sorry, guys. I'll try and update whenever I can.

If you have any questions about the thread or the current matches, e-mail me instead of PMing or VMing me.

If I can't update the thread, I'll send starfire_jirachi the information to post and try to update later, whenever I can.

EDIT: If assassinsceptile doesn't respond, then regardless of the result between starfire_jiarachi & m190049, both of them will head to the 5th Place Match at the Final Round of the Pokemon Cup.

Zero-Wolf
3rd March 2009, 2:18 AM
Perfect match. Hehehe... I would like to test you, Lunar.
http://www.marheavenj.net/mar_eng/characters/dorothy.jpg

Oh yeah, that's fine with me, Skull. No worries! ^^

That's one, Mario & Luigi RPG3. I haven't played Mario & Luigi series.

Skull13
3rd March 2009, 2:54 AM
Perfect match. Hehehe... I would like to test you, Lunar.
http://www.marheavenj.net/mar_eng/characters/dorothy.jpg

Oh yeah, that's fine with me, Skull. No worries! ^^

That's one, Mario & Luigi RPG3. I haven't played Mario & Luigi series.

Nice picture. I haven't seen that anime in a while.

mangaeyes
3rd March 2009, 4:28 PM
This is a Sonic club now O_o
Anyway I suppose Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olmpics?

m190049
3rd March 2009, 10:51 PM
Sonic and the Black Knight.
Mario and Luigi RPG 3.

....That's really all currently upcomming Mario & Sonic games, besides the Winter Olympics game... Which I might pick up. Eh.

Hm, vs. Starfire_Jirachi? Seems interesting.
Looking forward to it...

Skull13
5th March 2009, 1:19 AM
Well, I've got some bad news.

The condition of my father's laptop is getting worse. It tends to shut down by itself if I'm using it for too long. It's an old machine, so I guess this was expected sooner or later.

To make matters worse, I lost all related data for the club.

I'm not too angry about it. I memorized a lot, and since a bunch of stuff has already been posted here, it shouldn't take more than a few hours to get the data back.

I wish I could say that things will get better with the laptop, but I can't. I'm just hoping to get a desktop by the end of April.

That's all for now.

mangaeyes
7th March 2009, 10:55 AM
Lol thats jokes your acting like this is some top secret government operation with thousands of pounds of data lost :o:o:o

Aaaaaanyway. Can I be who I wanna be in Brawl or do I have to be the characters I listed? Is this the cup where we just have pokeballs?

Skull13
7th March 2009, 11:55 AM
Lol thats jokes your acting like this is some top secret government operation with thousands of pounds of data lost :o:o:o

Aaaaaanyway. Can I be who I wanna be in Brawl or do I have to be the characters I listed? Is this the cup where we just have pokeballs?

I'm going to ignore that comment.

Yes, you can be who you want to be in Brawl, but if the ones you listed are the ones that you're good with, I would highly recommend using them over all others. And yes, it's still the Pokemon Cup.

EDIT: First post updated. Remember, the deadline for Round 2 is on Sunday, March 15, 2009.

lunar spirit1100
7th March 2009, 8:40 PM
Results of our match:

Zero Wolf won, so you can cross me off the list. GGs though. ^^

Zero-Wolf
7th March 2009, 10:18 PM
Good games, Lunar. Your Marth was good.

Skull13
8th March 2009, 9:49 AM
So, two matches have been accounted for. All that's left are the results between m190049 & starfire_jirachi in the Losers Bracket.

However, if assassinsceptile fails to reply again, then both of them will automatically advance to the 5th Place Match in the Final Round.

m190049
8th March 2009, 10:46 AM
starfire_jirachi and I are planning on having out match tomorrow.

mangaeyes
9th March 2009, 6:47 PM
I'm going to ignore that comment.
Lmao why because it was so shockingly rude!? O:

New topic: Least favourite Mario character?
Peach. Shes useless and boring.

m190049
9th March 2009, 10:06 PM
Least favourite Mario character?
...Uh... Birdo... Maybe? I dunno.

By the way, the meeting was a failure. We couldn't get out matches done.
We're going to try again Friday...

Zero-Wolf
10th March 2009, 1:32 AM

Same as M19 said. lol

Flygon3X
10th March 2009, 6:03 AM

Birdo. He/She was originally a boy who wanted to be a girl, and it confuses everyone so much, now, we all assume Birdo is a girl, and then Nintendo now calls Birdo a "she". Its too confusing for me to remember if Birdo is a boy or a girl. Plus, she/he is ugly, in my opinion.

m190049
10th March 2009, 6:18 AM
I don't hate Birdo for the Male/Female thing.

Just because he looks weird. Strange nose... thing.

Zero-Wolf
11th March 2009, 4:35 AM
BTW did yall saw a ring on Birdo's finger in Mario Golf9(GC)? I always thought Birdo supposed to be a female.

m190049
11th March 2009, 4:49 AM
Birdo is a male character, who "wants to be female".
He likes being called Birdetta, and also wears a big ribbon, etc. to make him look more feminine.

Zero-Wolf
11th March 2009, 5:10 AM
Oh yeah, I forget that ribbon. ;_; Yeah,it's true.

Will SMB64 coming out for Wii? Also Wifi? O.O

m190049
11th March 2009, 5:35 AM
^ It came out in Japan. English release date is yet to be announced.
And no, it doesn't have WiFi.

Zero-Wolf
13th March 2009, 4:44 AM
Oooh ok, M19.

Hey guys!! I have an information if you are interested. So I'm gonna give you suggestion: Crazy Team Battle for SSBB. It can include items and medium~ish stages.

If you want to add details for Intense Cup. Then please, post this or VM Skull or me.
Thank you!

m190049
13th March 2009, 5:44 AM
Oooh ok, M19.

Hey guys!! I have an information if you are interested. So I'm gonna give you suggestion: Crazy Team Battle for SSBB. It can include items and medium~ish stages.

Crazy Team Battles?
Hm...

Maybe nothing but Team Healer? Hm.

I'd be for it. Although with 4 players, it may be tough to schedule matches at good times...

Skull13
13th March 2009, 12:33 PM
Sorry that I've been away for a while, but my brother came down from Tallahassee, and I've been spending time with him. It's Spring Break for college students.

Oooh ok, M19.

If you want to add details for Intense Cup. Then please, post this or VM Skull or me.
Thank you!

Yet another one for the Side-Activity list. Sure, why not? I'll have to get back to you later about it, however.

Zero-Wolf
14th March 2009, 1:17 AM
Skull, you need a co-worker?

Crazy Team Battles?
Hm...

Maybe nothing but Team Healer? Hm.

I'd be for it. Although with 4 players, it may be tough to schedule matches at good times...

It's fine with team healer.

And yeah....

So however, if 4 players in different countries connect to each other and then cause lag. It's a problem....=/

Skull13
14th March 2009, 12:29 PM
Skull, you need a co-worker?

It's fine with team healer.

And yeah....

So however, if 4 players in different countries connect to each other and then cause lag. It's a problem....=/

Right now, I'm focusing on the Pokemon Cup, and once again, I plan on sending a VM to those who haven't finished their matches.

Member list updated.

Ms. Accord
I still need your Mii name and at least three characters that you use frequently before I can fully accept your membership.

m190049
14th March 2009, 8:57 PM
starfire_jirachi and I had our matches.

And by the gods those were the MOST INTENSE matches I've ever had.
I can hardly bring myself to type this since my heart is still racing and my hands feel all tired...
She beat be the first two matches, and I knew it was just over.
But somehow I won the last 3 matches, for a come-behind victory.
And seriously. Those were definitely the most fun and most exhilarating matches I've ever had. @.@
Even the ones that I lost at were amazingly fun.
I swear that the three that I won at were almost all luck.
I pulled off a few interesting combos that were almost all by accident.

Your Link and your Toon Link game are phenomenal, and Marth was amazing as well as well. GREAT games starfire_jirachi. I hope we could maybe have some more sometime. =P

*Continues breathing heavily...*

Zero-Wolf
14th March 2009, 9:19 PM
Starfire_Jirachi's marth wanted to be improved. Better... Lunar trained with her from a one week ago or so I think.

Somewhat, I always thought starfire_Jirachi how she was doing.

It looks like I'm about to post the Pokemon Cup tournament. (I guess,but If I'm Skull's co-worker):

Zero-Wolf VS LunarSpirit1100

starfire_jirachi VS m190049

m190049
14th March 2009, 9:56 PM
Eh? I just said that I won...

Skull13
14th March 2009, 9:56 PM
Starfire_Jirachi's marth wanted to be improved. Better... Lunar trained with her from a one week ago or so I think.

Somewhat, I always thought starfire_Jirachi how she was doing.

It looks like I'm about to post the Pokemon Cup tournament. (I guess,but If I'm Skull's co-worker):

Zero-Wolf VS LunarSpirit1100

No, you're not my co-worker. I've already got starfire_jirachi as a Moderator, and I'll be the one who decides who becomes one.

As for m190049, nice to know how that match went. Congratulations on the victory. However, if assassinsceptile fails to reply, then both you and starfire_jirachi will advance to the 5th Place Match. In other words, it'll be a rematch.

Surprising though. I've been sending assassinsceptile several VMs yet he still hasn't responded... Well, it's his loss.

Anyway, that's all for now.

SilverLanayru
14th March 2009, 10:03 PM
starfire_jirachi and I had our matches.

And by the gods those were the MOST INTENSE matches I've ever had.
I can hardly bring myself to type this since my heart is still racing and my hands feel all tired...
She beat be the first two matches, and I knew it was just over.
But somehow I won the last 3 matches, for a come-behind victory.
And seriously. Those were definitely the most fun and most exhilarating matches I've ever had. @.@
Even the ones that I lost at were amazingly fun.
I swear that the three that I won at were almost all luck.
I pulled off a few interesting combos that were almost all by accident.

Your Link and your Toon Link game are phenomenal, and Marth was amazing as well as well. GREAT games starfire_jirachi. I hope we could maybe have some more sometime. =P

*Continues breathing heavily...*

Thanks ^^ Your Meta Knight and DDD were really good too :] You with the Waddle Dee Army!!! lulz those were some crazy matches (and I got lucky Manaphy's Heart Swap didn't work after I blasted you upward...if the swap happened, I'd be dead) XD We've gotta try that again sometime :3

Oiiii...and Skull, I'd like to have my Brawl mains changed please. Thanks very much :]
(Moderator) starfire_jirachi = Trish = Link/Toon Link/Zelda/Sheik/Ike/Marth/Falco

m190049
15th March 2009, 12:22 AM
Thanks ^^ Your Meta Knight and DDD were really good too :] You with the Waddle Dee Army!!! lulz those were some crazy matches (and I got lucky Manaphy's Heart Swap didn't work after I blasted you upward...if the swap happened, I'd be dead) XD We've gotta try that again sometime :3
'Tis a shame that nothing happened... I've only seen Manaphy two other times (on my own game). One during a 4-Player Free For All, with 3 CPUs, and once with on Random WiFi. And on both occasions I didn't switch....
Wanted to try it out...
Oh wellz~!

You would've been dead? I wouldn't count on it. =P
I can't really use Toon Link or Link that well at all!

Zero-Wolf
15th March 2009, 12:37 AM
I have been avoiding Manaphy many times xD

Srry...M19. I thought you lost to her. ^_^''' Anyway, Congrats.!

OK, Skull.

m190049
15th March 2009, 7:23 AM
I have been avoiding Manaphy many times xD
Aww, but it's so fun! What you have to do is use a move that puts you into helpless off the edge off the stage, or maybe quickly jump to an area you can't recover from JUST before Manaphy switches you.

When you switch bodies, they forceably fall off the stage. =D
You can do it again with your new character, and when you switch back, they die again.
Two free KOs! It's awesome.

Skull13
15th March 2009, 12:26 PM

Oiiii...and Skull, I'd like to have my Brawl mains changed please. Thanks very much :]
(Moderator) starfire_jirachi = Trish = Link/Toon Link/Zelda/Sheik/Ike/Marth/Falco

Sure thing.

Today's the last day for Round 2. Only assassinsceptile has yet to respond. I'm beginning to wonder if he'll ever appear for a match...

Member list updated.

m190049
15th March 2009, 7:01 PM
Today's the last day for Round 2. Only assassinsceptile has yet to respond. I'm beginning to wonder if he'll ever appear for a match...
There's a lot of people that join clubs just to really end up never posting in the again. I mean, look at the Brawl Club. :|

Btw, can you change my thing...

m190049 = m19 = Meta Knight / King Dedede

I think that's really all I'm definitely maining atm.

Zero-Wolf
15th March 2009, 8:43 PM
Aww, but it's so fun! What you have to do is use a move that puts you into helpless off the edge off the stage, or maybe quickly jump to an area you can't recover from JUST before Manaphy switches you.

When you switch bodies, they forceably fall off the stage. =D
You can do it again with your new character, and when you switch back, they die again.
Two free KOs! It's awesome.

Lol! I don't like to being switched body before I could fall off the edge. Die,lol

I remember, I often threw Starfire_Jirachi between Torterra14 and Jamiegreenan when Manaphy used heart swap. It was hilarious. xD

I have new main ^^. You will see yourself, M19.

Skull13
16th March 2009, 1:08 PM
I added something for Rule #9 in Rules For Thread.

If you choose to join yet never do anything around here, then I'll be sending you constant VMs and/or PMs until I receive an answer. If you choose to ignore me, yet I find out that you've been active around the website, then you are permanently banned from the club.

assassinsceptile has now joined AuraMaster in the Banned From Thread list for this. I'm not wasting my time with those who wish to join, yet never do anything around here.

Anyway, I've got the Final Round posted up.

7th Place Match
assasinsceptile (Banned) Vs. AuraMaster (Banned)

5th Place Match
m190049 (Host) Vs. starfire_jirachi

3rd Place Match
mangaeyes Vs. lunar spirit1100 (Host)

Cup Victory Match
Skull13 (Host) Vs. Zero-Wolf

Deadline: Sunday, March 29, 2009!

Have fun, guys!

First post updated.

ultimate_charmander
16th March 2009, 6:14 PM
hi i'd like to join for ssbb tournaments
ultimate_charmander= blue= sonic, meta-knight, toon link, wolf and lucario
friend code 1161 2689 8183
wins 0
losses0

Skull13
16th March 2009, 6:29 PM
hi i'd like to join for ssbb tournaments
ultimate_charmander= blue= sonic, meta-knight, toon link, wolf and lucario
friend code 1161 2689 8183
wins 0
losses0

Member list updated. Welcomd aboard.

ultimate_charmander
16th March 2009, 6:53 PM
this is gonna be fun and out of curiosity i'm wondering whats the most popular way of practice with your characters i.e. doing cpu team battles with you on your own
mine involves a 50 stock match all against each other cpus on standard sometimes i change it to experiment

Skull13
20th March 2009, 1:40 PM
this is gonna be fun and out of curiosity i'm wondering whats the most popular way of practice with your characters i.e. doing cpu team battles with you on your own
mine involves a 50 stock match all against each other cpus on standard sometimes i change it to experiment

Sorry I haven't said anything in a while.

Anyway, my biggest guess is having a 1 Vs. 2 match with you against two computers. 1 Vs. 1 is too easy for me, no matter how many lives you use.

By the way, I changed my signature, which is something I rarely ever do in any website, and that's the same with my avatar, too. Although I'm still a huge WarioWare fan, I feel that I need to support this club even more.

So, I made my own IDs!

m190049
20th March 2009, 11:05 PM
By the way, I changed my signature, which is something I rarely ever do in any website, and that's the same with my avatar, too. Although I'm still a huge WarioWare fan, I feel that I need to support this club even more.

So, I made my own IDs!
Hm... Those pictures look a little big...
I think they might exceed the sig rules.

You should probably get a sig check (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=350080), just to make sure the ID's are alright.

Skull13
20th March 2009, 11:25 PM
Hm... Those pictures look a little big...
I think they might exceed the sig rules.

You should probably get a sig check (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=350080), just to make sure the ID's are alright.

Rats! I didn't think that I'd see this problem again. Well, I hope that the new signature gets approved. Otherwise it was a waste of time creating these IDs.

EDIT: Well, it turns out that my IDs exceed the pixel limit. Unless I can rezise these cards, and I really hope that someone can tell me how, I'll have to revert back to my old signature.

EDIT: Problem fixed. I thank those who gave me the information. It may be hard to read the IDs, but at least I'm able to use them. Besides, if you need to know my information, just click on the IDs.

Zero-Wolf
21st March 2009, 8:53 AM
It looks like we were not finished the tourney. -.- Weren't we? I was wondering if your computer was on. Because that could cause lag in brawl.
two more brawls left, Skull.

Skull13
21st March 2009, 2:31 PM
It looks like we were not finished the tourney. -.- Weren't we? I was wondering if your computer was on. Because that could cause lag in brawl.
two more brawls left, Skull.

Actually, we did. You beat me in all three matches.

However, I was not satisfied with my performance at all. Too many things were happening at once within the website, and it completely caused me to crumble in my games against you. I did horrible with both Mr. Game & Watch & Sonic. Even Wario failed to impress me.

I got several e-mail messages telling me that people wanted to talk to me in the website. I was hoping to finish up by the time we were going to Brawl, but the website was acting up again, and it took longer than it was suppose to.

Maybe having a computer on does cause my game to run slowly, except that I'm using my father's laptop. And even if it was off, I'm not the only one with a computer in the house. Someone else could have one on, and it can still mess my game up.

Despite all that I've said, there's no excuse for the results for the matches. I lost fair and square, and unless you want to start from scratch in the Cup Victory Match and see this thing done right, then I'm making it official. You win. However, the Pokemon Cup doesn't end until we get the results from the other participants.

Member list updated.

I've also decided to ask Zero-Wolf if he wants to be a Moderator for my club. He's been pretty active around my club and has had some pretty interesting ideas for the Side-Activities. That impresses me. Plus, his skills are top-notch and has been very respectful around here.

Well, do you accept, Zero-Wolf?

m190049
21st March 2009, 4:48 PM
I've also decided to ask Zero-Wolf if he wants to be a Moderator for my club. He's been pretty active around my club and has had some pretty interesting ideas for the Side-Activities. That impresses me. Plus, his skills are top-notch and has been very respectful around here.

Well, do you accept, Zero-Wolf?
Ooh, Zero-Wolf for mod?
That sounds good to me!
Congrats, Zero! =P
You deserve it!

Zero-Wolf
21st March 2009, 11:15 PM
Not at all. *accepts* =)

I was surprised to see your Sonic and Wario's skills. So Mr. G&W needs a bit trick.

Thanks, M19!

lunar spirit1100
22nd March 2009, 12:18 AM
Congratulations Zero-Wolf! You deserve it. ^_^

Btw Skull, could you add Ganondorf and Sheik to my list of mains?

Skull13
22nd March 2009, 1:08 PM
Congratulations Zero-Wolf! You deserve it. ^_^

Btw Skull, could you add Ganondorf and Sheik to my list of mains?

Sure thing.

Member list updated.

EDIT: My father's laptop is acting up and shuts down on me every time I use the internet. I wish I knew what the problem was, but I don't.

Until further notice, starfire_jirachi & Zero-Wolf will be in charge. I'll try and keep in contact through my Nintendo Wii and other things.

Note that I'm still waiting for the results of the Final Rounds of the Pokemon Cup.

EDIT: Due to requests by certain people, I've updated the deadline to Sunday, April 5, 2009.

First post updated.

m190049
3rd April 2009, 4:31 AM
And, we had out matches!
I won this time... She won the first, I won the next three...

Like last time, there was some close matches.

One really funny time was when we were each on the complete other side of the map.
We both had Pokeballs, and threw them. They were almost right next to each other. Two Moltres. o.o
Instantly followed by a Lugia on the next Pokeball, after they flew off.
Quite hilarious.

Weavile + Bonsly = D=

But anyways...

GGs Starfire Jirachi!

Skull13
3rd April 2009, 12:07 PM
And, we had out matches!
I won this time... She won the first, I won the next three...

Like last time, there was some close matches.

One really funny time was when we were each on the complete other side of the map.
We both had Pokeballs, and threw them. They were almost right next to each other. Two Moltres. o.o
Instantly followed by a Lugia on the next Pokeball, after they flew off.
Quite hilarious.

Weavile + Bonsly = D=

But anyways...

GGs Starfire Jirachi!

Another victory for you, huh? Nice to know. All that's left is the match between lunar spirit1100 & mangaeyes.

lunar spirit1100
5th April 2009, 9:33 PM
We finally had our match:

I won the matches, 3-2. They were close battles though...

Skull13
6th April 2009, 12:49 PM
We finally had our match:

I won the matches, 3-2. They were close battles though...

Good to know.

Well, the Pokemon Cup is finished. Here are the results.

6th Place - starfire_jirachi
5th Place - m190049
4th Place - mangaeyes
3rd Place - lunar spirit1100
2nd Place - Skull13
Winner - Zero-Wolf

assassinsceptile and AuraMaster have been banned, so they're unranked.

Unless a new group of players wants to try their luck, this may be the only time we do the Pokemon Cup.

As of now, we once again have an insufficient amount of players.

Brawl Players needed = 8
Brawl Players in the club = 7

MK Wii Players needed = 12
MK Wii Players in the club = 9

So, feel free to issue open challenges around here.

Right now, however, I'm interested in changing from Brawl to MK Wii, if anyone wants to try their luck.

m190049
6th April 2009, 5:32 PM
Brawl Players needed = 8
Brawl Players in the club = 7

MK Wii Players needed = 12
MK Wii Players in the club = 9

So, feel free to issue open challenges around here.

Right now, however, I'm interested in changing from Brawl to MK Wii, if anyone wants to try their luck.
I'd be up for it, but my personal guess says that another Brawl tourney will come first. We only need one more Brawl member, but we need three more MKWii members...

But regardless...

Zero-Wolf
6th April 2009, 6:28 PM
We only need one more Brawl member

I believe my friend(from here) that it's Torterra14. He's really good w/Brawl.
I don't know he's interested in this club.

Skull13
7th April 2009, 12:36 PM
I believe my friend(from here) that it's Torterra14. He's really good w/Brawl.
I don't know he's interested in this club.

Zero-Wolf, if you want to get more members to join the club, then feel free to do so. The more people involved, the better things will be around here.

Plus, I'm sure that people over in the Brawl club are STILL waiting to get involved in a tournament.

New topic!

Which Mario game would you consider to be the best, and which Mario game would you consider to be your favorite?
For me, that's a tough one since there are so many great games. I'll have to get back to you guys on that topic.

m190049
7th April 2009, 6:01 PM
Which Mario game would you consider to be the best, and which Mario game would you consider to be your favorite?

Super Mario Bros. 3 is probably the "best".
I personally loved Sunshine.

Atoyont
7th April 2009, 7:35 PM
There doesn't seem to be any specific entry form, so I guess I'll join.
I can do both Mario Kart Wii and Brawl; I'll get my friend codes shortly.

Zero-Wolf
7th April 2009, 8:25 PM

Super Mario Sunshine is great. I love forms F.L.U.D.D
I wish I could play Super Mario Galaxy.

Skull13
8th April 2009, 12:39 PM
There doesn't seem to be any specific entry form, so I guess I'll join.
I can do both Mario Kart Wii and Brawl; I'll get my friend codes shortly.

Nice.

Unfortunately, this will be my last post for a while. My father's laptop has gotten worse, and I don't know know how long it'll take to fix.

The Moderators will be in charge of things in the meantime.

To the Moderators
PM or VM me any new member information, so that when I come back, I can update their profiles and any new information.

I'm sorry about this, and I thank you all for your cooperation.

mangaeyes
10th April 2009, 2:11 PM
Woohoo 4th place.

I liked SSuper Mario 64 DS because you got to play as other people but I think Mario Galaxy was the best. I like those sorts of games with level after level.

the wizard of up
10th April 2009, 3:36 PM
i think that super mario galaxy is the best
(because how many other games have you jump from planet to planet?)
but my fave is mario kart (that is why i joined:P)

(by the way i would like to change from bowzer jr to diddy k(sorry for constantly bothering you,skull 13 about this))

Skull13
14th April 2009, 11:57 AM
I'm back. The problem didn't take too long to fix. It's still not as good as it should be, but it should hold together until I get my new desktop.

i think that super mario galaxy is the best
(because how many other games have you jump from planet to planet?)
but my fave is mario kart (that is why i joined:P)

(by the way i would like to change from bowzer jr to diddy k(sorry for constantly bothering you,skull 13 about this))

Don't apologize. I'll make the change.

Atoyont
You plan to show me your IDs?

First post updated.

EDIT: Atoyont, as soon as we get your IDs (Friend Codes), we can get started on the next tournament. I'm still waiting.

Atoyont
18th April 2009, 9:45 PM
Okay, Skull13, here they are:
Brawl: 3480-2408-7824, YoAto
MKWii: 0989-2965-3377 Atoyont

Zero-Wolf
19th April 2009, 4:08 AM
I'm wondering about MKWii because the points in either race or team is higher. That means your car/bike is more speed, rite? Yesterday, I played as Rosalina. So I noticed sum people who had high points were sprinting up.

Atoyont; please, give names for them both. You are accepted.

m190049
19th April 2009, 4:49 AM
I'm wondering about MKWii because the points in either race or team is higher. That means your car/bike is more speed, rite? Yesterday, I played as Rosalina. So I noticed sum people who had high points were sprinting up.

Points shouldn't effect that.
They only way's to suddenly boost your speed (minus items and such) are...

1. Drive directly behind an opponent.
When driving behind an opponent, a wake of smoother, less-resistant air is left behind them. This allows you to speed up if you stay right behind them for a longer amount of time.

2. Drifting.
The thing when you "screech" when turning. If you holding it long enough, you get a boost. Karts can do this to a greater effect than Bikes.

3. Doing a Whelie.
Bikes can do a Wheelie, which speeds them up.

the wizard of up
19th April 2009, 5:01 AM
Points shouldn't effect that.
They only way's to suddenly boost your speed (minus items and such) are...

1. Drive directly behind an opponent.
When driving behind an opponent, a wake of smoother, less-resistant air is left behind them. This allows you to speed up if you stay right behind them for a longer amount of time.

2. Drifting.
The thing when you "screech" when turning. If you holding it long enough, you get a boost. Karts can do this to a greater effect than Bikes.

3. Doing a Whelie.
Bikes can do a Wheelie, which speeds them up.

or what most people do

4. they HACK the game!

m190049
19th April 2009, 5:40 AM
Recently, people who hack on Wi-Fi connection have been banned from it.
They'll run into error code "20102".

You can call Nintendo, and they'll unban you, along with giving you a long lecture.
If you hack over Wi-Fi again, you'll be banned permanently, unless you get a new Wii.

See here: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=20102&system=Wii&locale=en_US

Zero-Wolf
19th April 2009, 5:55 AM
Oooh...those make sense. I heard that before. I actually use a bike.

Skull13
19th April 2009, 4:07 PM

Atoyont; please, give names for them both. You are accepted.

Right. I forgot that you also need to give your name(s) used in both games in order to join. Thanks for that reminder, Zero-Wolf.

Atoyont
20th April 2009, 3:52 PM
Done.
So, let's get this going! (at the end of the week ahaha)

Skull13
21st April 2009, 1:07 PM
Done.
So, let's get this going! (at the end of the week ahaha)

Done. Welcome aboard. All that's left to complete the list would be some characters that you use over others, or your main characters to use in both games (Up to six for Brawl and up to three for MK Wii.).

Member list updated.

Zero-Wolf
23rd April 2009, 1:46 AM
Skull, are you planning for next tournament? It's hard for me to search information from smash club because someone sent me message for tournament. =/

Skull13
23rd April 2009, 12:24 PM
Skull, are you planning for next tournament? It's hard for me to search information from smash club because someone sent me message for tournament. =/

Well, we've got enough players for the next Brawl Tournament. I'm working on several things before we can begin. I just need to know that everyone is ready for it.

Current Brawl Players

Brawl Players Needed

Current MK Wii Players

MK Wii Players Needed

We have yet to start a Mario Kart Tournament because we still lack the amount of players needed. I would like to see things start with this game soon...

ultimate_charmander
24th April 2009, 12:15 AM
i'll be ready for the tourney and i'll also sign up for mk as soon as i get figure out which characters i'm best with

m190049
24th April 2009, 6:08 AM
I'm ready for a tournament, I guess.

Skull13
25th April 2009, 1:28 PM
Nice to know that we've got several people ready for the tournament.

However, I don't want to start anything until I get my new desktop, as I don't want to risk losing all the current data again. That almost happened during the Pokemon Tournament.

Meanwhile, I'll be playing Mario Kart Wii later today around 3:00 PM (Eastern), so if anyone wants to do some Wi-Fi racing or try their hand at the Current Side-Activity, feel free to join me.

Zero-Wolf
25th April 2009, 7:29 PM
I'm ready whenever you are. Phew...., I didn't participate in -Wolf-'s smashboard.

SilverLanayru
25th April 2009, 7:58 PM
Goodness...I've been idling for a little while now >_>;

Anyways, am I too late to join the MKWii tourney? If not...then I'd like to take part :] There's at least a few people in sppf who I've never raced with before ^^;

Zero-Wolf
25th April 2009, 8:11 PM
Anyways, am I too late to join the MKWii tourney? If not...then I'd like to take part :] There's at least a few people in sppf who I've never raced with before ^^;

Nope, you aren't late. You never raced with SPPF? o_O Is it hard for you get MKWii FC from other?

SilverLanayru
25th April 2009, 8:22 PM
Nope, you aren't late. You never raced with SPPF? o_O Is it hard for you get MKWii FC from other?

Oh good! Actually, the only people from sppf I've raced with before are Alzi, Skull13, Wiimote, awlccl123, Cavan_II, and 2 other people (I forgot their usernames). And it's not really that hard to get other people's FCs. If we do start the MKWii tourney soon and Skull hosts the race, since he and I have already registered FCs before, I can join in the room...and as the rest of the racers join in, I can just register the rest of you guys at that point so that I wouldn't have to ask some of you guys for the rest of the FCs ^^;

Zero-Wolf
25th April 2009, 8:31 PM
Oh good! Actually, the only people from sppf I've raced with before are Alzi, Skull13, Wiimote, awlccl123, Cavan_II, and 2 other people (I forgot their usernames). And it's not really that hard to get other people's FCs. If we do start the MKWii tourney soon and Skull hosts the race, since he and I have already registered FCs before, I can join in the room...and as the rest of the racers join in, I can just register the rest of you guys at that point so that I wouldn't have to ask some of you guys for the rest of the FCs ^^;

Oooh...Ok. I haven't seen Alzi since. =/ *reads Skull's post from last time* He will be planning next tournament soon.

I wouldn't have to ask some of you guys for the rest of the FCs ^^; lol...T_T I supposed to ask their FC.

SilverLanayru
25th April 2009, 8:45 PM
Oooh...Ok. I haven't seen Alzi since. =/ *reads Skull's post from last time* He will be planning next tournament soon.

lol...T_T I supposed to ask their FC.

I'm pretty sure Alzi will return here sometime this year...just probably a few months from now. The least to say, I know he's been on smashboards (and I've seen him a few times on wi-fi in Brawl a few weeks ago)...but I haven't talked to him for awhile :/

For me, I'm usually lazy when it comes to adding people's FCs on MKWii or Brawl...so I usually just add the host's FC to avoid asking for others' FCs lol xD

Skull13
25th April 2009, 9:21 PM
Okay. I'm here.

I had a hard time logging in.

I'm getting a game started (Mario Kart Wii), so if anyone wants to join, go ahead. However, if no one joins by 4:00 PM (Eastern), then I'm gone.

Note: This is no tournament, it's an exhibition. So tournament records will not be affected.

ultimate_charmander
26th April 2009, 1:26 AM
hey skull i thought i outghta sign up for mk as well so...
mii name rob
friend code 2106 1618 0005
characters yoshi bowser jr. and king boo

Skull13
26th April 2009, 12:30 PM
hey skull i thought i outghta sign up for mk as well so...
mii name rob
friend code 2106 1618 0005
characters yoshi bowser jr. and king boo

Perfect! Thanks for the information.

Member list updated.

EDIT: Tomorrow, I should have everything ready for the next Brawl Tournament. Right now, I'm going to enjoy the beginning of my 24th year of living.

Zero-Wolf
30th April 2009, 2:19 AM
Say what?o_O You change your mind to get next brawl tournament instead of MKWii. Anyway, what's your choices for the stage? I will be right back tomorrow.

Skull13
30th April 2009, 12:45 PM
Say what?o_O You change your mind to get next brawl tournament instead of MKWii. Anyway, what's your choices for the stage? I will be right back tomorrow.

Sorry, but we still need one more player to begin an MK Wii Tournament.

Before I get into furthur details, I would like to say...

starfire_jirachi
m190049
Atoyont

Thanks for the VM messages about my birthday yesterday. It was nice. The day was pretty boring (everyone else was working), but the evening made up for it. So, it turned out good. Plus, I'm sure that it's not over yet.

Now, back to business.

After I get my new equipment set up, I'll have all the details about the next Brawl Tournament. Here's some information about it.

Block C: Medieval Cup

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/b/b9/Gale_Boomerang.jpg

Rules
Items used: All non-futuristic items
Stages used: Medieval stages only

Items Used
Smash Ball
Assist Trophy
Containers
Blast Box
Sandbag
Food
Maxim Tomato
Heart Container
Super Mushroom
Poison Mushroom
Warp Star
Starman
Bunny Hood
Superspicy Curry
Lightning
Fan
Lipís Stick
Hammer
Fire Flower
Bob-omb
Deku Nut
Freezie
Hothead
Mr. Saturn
Green Shell
Banana Peel
Unira
Soccer Ball

Stages Used
Battlefield
Bridge Of Eldin
Pirate Ship
Spear Pillar
Castle Siege
Skyworld
Temple (Melee)

That's all for now.

First post updated.

m190049
4th May 2009, 1:40 AM
When are the matchups to be decided?

Skull13
4th May 2009, 11:20 AM
When are the matchups to be decided?

Hopefully later today.

It's taking long due to certain real life events. Plus I got a few new items.

Nintendo DSi
Sonic & The Black Knight

I really hope to get things finished and posted today.