PDA

View Full Version : Freezing Water

Chronicler
14th January 2009, 10:55 PM
Hello everyone. I am not really new to Serebii, but have not been to the forums much in my days. I guess there is a first for everything, so hello to all.

I am not quite an expert at spriting, but I do have my ups and downs with it so expect to see me at the spriting forum.

I specialize in ice typed pokemon, hence the topic title, and most people usually think of Glalie when they see or hear from me.

I've owned my over forums for over a year now and know what it's like to be a mod, for I am one at many places as well. I don't think you mods will have to worry about me breaking any rules here of getting on your nerves, at least not for now. ;)

Eon_is_not_the_end
14th January 2009, 11:16 PM
Welcome to the forums *looks at banner*

...GLALIE!!!!

Ok, seriously, welcome. Make sure you read the rules and all that, and feel free to PM/VM anyone here, and i'm sure they'll be glad to help you out with whatever you need ^^

liciney
14th January 2009, 11:42 PM
Hello everyone. I am not really new to Serebii, but have not been to the forums much in my days. I guess there is a first for everything, so hello to all.

I am not quite an expert at spriting, but I do have my ups and downs with it so expect to see me at the spriting forum.

I specialize in ice typed pokemon, hence the topic title, and most people usually think of Glalie when they see or hear from me.

I've owned my over forums for over a year now and know what it's like to be a mod, for I am one at many places as well. I don't think you mods will have to worry about me breaking any rules here of getting on your nerves, at least not for now. ;)

Hello..welcome, Friend..
No matter you new or old but the important is enjoy with this forums..:)

Chronicler
14th January 2009, 11:51 PM
@Eon: Thanks for the welcome, but I'm, not really sure if I'll be needing any help, seeing as how I am a super mod at another popular vBulliten board.

@liciney: Thanks for the welcome, and don't worry, I plan to have fun. :)

Eon_is_not_the_end
14th January 2009, 11:55 PM
I know, its just the generic thing that i say to new members xD