PDA

View Full Version : Hello!~ [I need help on my Name]

RedLobsta
16th January 2009, 3:38 AM
Hi I'm RedLobsta.

I was wondering where I could get a name change? I was probably intoxicated when I chose 'RedLobsta', so does anyone know where I can get one? I read the rules and stuff. :redface:

Thanks if you can help! ^-^

Ebil McClucky
16th January 2009, 4:14 AM
Hi, welcome to the forums!

Enjoy yourself,read the rules and avoid the trolls!

If you need a friend,just drop a friend request!

As for your question, you can only get a name change when the name change thread comes up.

brandyjay
16th January 2009, 4:17 AM
Honestly the name redlobsta isn't as bad as some of the names on here. I would actually catergorize it as kinda cool. Anyway welcome have fun and i hope to see you around the forums.

treespyro
16th January 2009, 4:48 AM
Hi I'm RedLobsta.

Of course you are ;)

Well you can't change, your name otherwise well we will have issues, Beer and Forums don't mix, I know

Cobalt_Latios
16th January 2009, 5:22 AM
Hi I'm RedLobsta.
Give yourself a decent avatar, and sig, and you'd actually be able to pull off that name rather well. Trust me, it's pretty cool.

I was wondering where I could get a name change? I was probably intoxicated when I chose 'RedLobsta', so does anyone know where I can get one? I read the rules and stuff. :redface:

Thanks if you can help! ^-^
We did have one for a while, but it "crashed" after a little bit. I'm not sure if we'd even get a new one...

Oh well, welcome to the forums, make yourself known, and share any knowledge you have with the rest of us and enjoy your stay.

Depending on what your preferences are, I'd suggest starting with the "gaming" forums (nintendo and otherwise), the miscellaneous discussions, or the pokemon games/anime discussion.

*C_L*

Andy787
16th January 2009, 12:33 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums :).

And like people have answered to your question, it is currently 'impossible' to get your name changed at the moment. It'll only be possible when the thread probably re-opens.

~ Yukishii
16th January 2009, 12:35 PM
Yeah, there used to be a name changing thread around here..
But it's gone now.
Just wait around and see if the thread comes up again someday..
Your name isn't too bad though, it's unique.