PDA

View Full Version : Hello, gentleman

ThatGuyWith NoOriginality
17th January 2009, 6:19 AM
I'm ThatKid, from BMGf. Since the server is down (whut), I've decided to come here.

To be completely honest, I'm glad to see that the fanfiction section here has actual attention. The BMGf Writer's Workshop is ridiculously filled with authors who refuse to change their style...

...Okay fine, not all of them are like that. Probably around 75%. Scientifically speaking, of course! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ace_Attorney_characters)

Anyway, I'm guessing this is far too long for an introduction thread. =P I shall end here.

Pokelight_Admin
17th January 2009, 6:06 PM
Welcome to the forums! Have fun and remember to read the rules!

~Silver Aura~
17th January 2009, 6:20 PM
Hi Welcome to Serebii hope you have fun ^^

pirate555
17th January 2009, 6:27 PM
Welcome to Serebii!

Long introductions are fine, gives us unimaginative members more to reply to =P

Yep, the fanfiction section of site here is pretty strong; do you mainly review, or do you write your own works as well? If so, I'll be sure to take a look ^^

As long as you post plenty, you'll be sure to find yourself a place, fan fiction or other, at these forums, and I hope you have a good time whilst you're here.

If there's anything you need to question, I'll be happy to help out =)

Pirate

chimkong
17th January 2009, 6:37 PM
Hi,
People have already presented themselves to help you, so I won't bother repeating them except to say that, "Count me with them" =)

One more thing, "Hello, gentleman". That sounds a little sexist greeting. I'm sure you didn't mean it. But just to mention that, gals are also an active part of these forums (like Pirate555, the poster above me ^).
Thanks

Chimkong