PDA

View Full Version : Look foward!

Ausston-&-Hayy
18th January 2009, 2:32 PM
Okay, I'm a newbie; I posted threads in wrong spots and all that good stuff, but I'm have been looking & reading. Now I know how to act; I'm going to be on better posting skills, so look out for a better me!

I'm going to work so hard to be a Serebii veteran, that I can be a moderator!

pirate555
18th January 2009, 2:38 PM
Hi there, and welcome to the forums! ^_^

It's nice to hear that you're planning on being a regular and active member of the forums =)
However, keep in mind that some members have been here four years and have been regular members without being upgraded to moderator - even if you become a shining Serebiier, it's very a very rare occurrence that new moderators are created.
Nevertheless, there's nothing wrong with having a goal, as long as you understand the prospects you're talking about ^^ And if it's an ambition that leads you to post here regularly and become a popular member, then so much the better =)

Sounds like you're planning to get the new Platinum game - I'm envious! Maybe I'll see you round the discussion and battle areas of the games ^^

Have a good time here, and enjoy yourself!
Pirate

~Silver Aura~
18th January 2009, 2:52 PM
Hi wlcome to Serebii I'm sure you'll love it here.

pokehorse
18th January 2009, 3:13 PM
serebii is really fun. im new as well, and i LOVE it here.

Palamon
18th January 2009, 3:16 PM
Welcome here ^_^ Behave yourself.....
Don't forget there a rules here.........
and be active =)
and don't get banned too often (like I used to rofl)

Ausston-&-Hayy
18th January 2009, 4:19 PM
Hi there, and welcome to the forums! ^_^

It's nice to hear that you're planning on being a regular and active member of the forums =)
However, keep in mind that some members have been here four years and have been regular members without being upgraded to moderator - even if you become a shining Serebiier, it's very a very rare occurrence that new moderators are created.
Nevertheless, there's nothing wrong with having a goal, as long as you understand the prospects you're talking about ^^ And if it's an ambition that leads you to post here regularly and become a popular member, then so much the better =)

Sounds like you're planning to get the new Platinum game - I'm envious! Maybe I'll see you round the discussion and battle areas of the games ^^

Have a good time here, and enjoy yourself!
Pirate

Thanks =)

Oh well I didn't know it was that hard lol , oh well I'll still post a lot; see you there too ;]

Ausston-&-Hayy
18th January 2009, 4:19 PM
Thanks =)

Oh well I didn't know it was that hard lol , oh well I'll still post a lot; see you there too ;]

Ausston-&-Hayy
18th January 2009, 4:20 PM
Thanks =)