PDA

View Full Version : Hi Dwellers of Serebii Forums!

epsonality
20th January 2009, 10:00 PM
Hey everyone of the Serebii Forums! I used to come here way back when then I somehow grew tired of these little Pocket Monsters, but they've come back to haunt me, pulling me ever so close to playing Pokemon Firered every second of my worthless POS life. So how about I get back and all my previous posts I used to have are gone?! Doesn't bother me much, but I stopped in here to say hi to everyone!

About Me:

My name is Chad and I am an 18 year old caucasian male, I'm currently enrolled in highschool, my senior year, hoping to become a Biologist when(ever) I graduate. I reside in the sweet state of North Carolina but most likely will be moving once I graduate, as my father is a Marine, and he just recently got promoted. I also lurk the Forums of SaiyanIsland, which is also powered by Vbulletin, where I have many friend whom I now consider family :) I wish to do the same here with yall' folk :D

This is me, if you were wondering:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm265/epsonality/1111082250.jpg

If there is any further information you would like to know about me you could either ask it here, or send me a private message, and I will reply asap, because I don't know if you need 25+ posts to send a Pm here, like you do on Si.

~Chad

Littlemyuu
20th January 2009, 10:05 PM
Hi there Chad! welcome to the forums..nice introduction btw ^_^
i hope you enjoy your time here!
have fun and if you need something ask anytime ^w^

S-S

epsonality
20th January 2009, 10:17 PM
Hi there Chad! welcome to the forums..nice introduction btw ^_^
i hope you enjoy your time here!
have fun and if you need something ask anytime ^w^

S-S

As a matter of fact I do have a question that just recently popped up. Is there something like a Reputation System for this website? Like if someone makes a post that you like you can +Rep them or if it offends you, you could -Rep them?

Littlemyuu
20th January 2009, 10:21 PM
Hmmm..as far as i know..i don't think so..
at least i never saw it around..maybe someone can correct me if iam wrong ^^;

7eeveelutions
20th January 2009, 11:14 PM
Hello Esponality, welcome to SPPF!
No, there isn't a reputation system here. At least there isn't right now, there may be in the future.

brandyjay
20th January 2009, 11:23 PM
As a matter of fact I do have a question that just recently popped up. Is there something like a Reputation System for this website? Like if someone makes a post that you like you can +Rep them or if it offends you, you could -Rep them?

There is a debate at the moment about wqether or not there should be. Anyways <insert generic tips here>. Hope to see you around.

epsonality
20th January 2009, 11:34 PM
There is a debate at the moment about wqether or not there should be. Anyways <insert generic tips here>. Hope to see you around.

Hello Esponality, welcome to SPPF!
No, there isn't a reputation system here. At least there isn't right now, there may be in the future.

Tenchu, both of you :D

~Magic Thunderbolt~
20th January 2009, 11:44 PM
Hey everyone of the Serebii Forums! I used to come here way back when then I somehow grew tired of these little Pocket Monsters, but they've come back to haunt me, pulling me ever so close to playing Pokemon Firered every second of my worthless POS life. So how about I get back and all my previous posts I used to have are gone?! Doesn't bother me much, but I stopped in here to say hi to everyone!

About Me:

My name is Chad and I am an 18 year old caucasian male, I'm currently enrolled in highschool, my senior year, hoping to become a Biologist when(ever) I graduate. I reside in the sweet state of North Carolina but most likely will be moving once I graduate, as my father is a Marine, and he just recently got promoted. I also lurk the Forums of SaiyanIsland, which is also powered by Vbulletin, where I have many friend whom I now consider family :) I wish to do the same here with yall' folk :D

This is me, if you were wondering:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm265/epsonality/1111082250.jpg

If there is any further information you would like to know about me you could either ask it here, or send me a private message, and I will reply asap, because I don't know if you need 25+ posts to send a Pm here, like you do on Si.

~Chad

Hello Chad, welcome back. I know someone here who's studying Marine Biology, so there.

FeraligatrMan
20th January 2009, 11:46 PM
hey chad :)
im from nc too! you'll love it here. everyone's great.

have fun!

Wormow
21st January 2009, 2:48 AM
Hi honey! Welcome back to the forums. Hope you do well around here! Don't freak, I call everyone honey. Also, nice signature?

epsonality
21st January 2009, 3:11 AM
hey chad :)
im from nc too! you'll love it here. everyone's great.

have fun!

Cool :D I live a couple miles away from Atlantic Beach :nod:

Hello Chad, welcome back. I know someone here who's studying Marine Biology, so there.

Ahh cool, fish aren't my thing, but oh well :D:D:D

Hi honey! Welcome back to the forums. Hope you do well around here! Don't freak, I call everyone honey. Also, nice signature?

Lol ok, I don't mind :D and thanks, I thought it was a cool sig too ;p I love music :D:D:D