PDA

View Full Version : here on serebii

AZMODAN
21st January 2009, 1:23 PM
Hello My Friend,
I am AZMODAN and I am 29 years old. Ever since I was 10 years old, i have always loved and have been extremely dedicated to pokemon. I spent my first 2 years learning ALL the rules of pokemon...I then spent the next 4 years working up new strategies and team combo's...When I turned 16, I started entering Tournaments and placed first every time. People sed I should enter in the National World Championships, known as Netbattle, and i very well did. Over the past 10 years, I have organized and played over 138 different team. I can honestly and truthfully tell u that I have won the Netbattle Nation World Championship 7 times, and placed 3rd 2 times and 4th 1 time.

I am happy to be back with the Serebii Community...I currently circulate through 70 different Pokemon Websites and can spend only a limited time with each community. I love meeting and making new Pokemon friends so please feel free to Email or IM me to chat. I am here to help anybody with any questions concerning teams, rules, strats, types, themes, and anything else that may cross ur mind. I will be with Serebii from:

Janurary 21, 2009 until February 28, 2009

I will be checking my post to see if anyone has a question or comment periodically. Once again...I can help u with anything and I tend to better ur knowledge w/ and hold life long friendships. Thanks for taking thetime to read this and hope u take advantage of my help!

Lord Azmodan

RayRay
21st January 2009, 1:33 PM
Hey, Welcome to the Forums!

Hope you have fun here!

If you like helping people out, this might be a good section for you; http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=144

I know a lot of people would appreciate your expertise!!

~Silver Aura~
21st January 2009, 1:57 PM
Hi welcome to Serebii. I'll be sure to find you if I have a question.

Mr. Joker
21st January 2009, 2:04 PM
Welcome. Read the rules and have fun! You will come back, we all do, trust me.

Drake Pokétrainer
21st January 2009, 2:34 PM
Welcome to the forums. Please read the rules and have fun.
I have one complain tough with your explanation.
Pokémon isn't 19 years old. It's 14 in Japan and 11 in America and Europe.