PDA

View Full Version : Where do you hatch your eggs?

Da_Raichu_lova
21st January 2009, 8:08 PM
I was hatching my eggs the other day and I was wondering where you guys hatch your eggs. I do mine on the route above and below Solaceon, I just ride in a straight line.

LadyCharizard
21st January 2009, 8:13 PM
I was hatching my eggs the other day and I was wondering where you guys hatch your eggs. I do mine on the route above and below Solaceon, I just ride in a straight line.
That's what I do, but when I restarted my Pokémon Diamond game and transferred some eggs onto it from my Pearl game, I hatched them in TwinLeaf town.

I could've hatched them at Lake Verity, as an homage to getting the original starter Pokémon, but meh; I'd rather hatch them in the starting town.

Sapphire Phoenix
22nd January 2009, 1:30 AM
I always hatch my eggs around Solceon Town and the routes that surround it. But if it's a pokemon I plan on using, or is special to me I usually hatch at Spear Pillar or Turnback Cave.

ShinyLucario
22nd January 2009, 2:34 AM

Same, quick and easy. up and down is about 100~ steps each way so it adds up fast. :3

ShinyLucario
22nd January 2009, 2:49 AM

Same, quick and easy. up and down is about 100~ steps each way so it adds up fast. :3

Umbreon-dana
22nd January 2009, 3:55 AM
Route 210, every single time, to the point of creepiness.

Seriously, my Riolu from Iron Island and Happiny were hatched there. o.O

Adeku
22nd January 2009, 3:57 AM
I hatch my eggs along Route 209,210,and 215 occasionally.

arboka
22nd January 2009, 3:59 AM
I hatch my eggs either above or below solaceon.

Dragon Rules
22nd January 2009, 4:01 AM
I mostly hatch my eggs in solaceon town or jublife city and the route around them.

Eon_is_not_the_end
22nd January 2009, 4:04 AM

Same here. I end up hatching my eggs in either Route 210, Solaceon Town, or Route 209, since i ride the Bike up and down constantly to get the eggs to hatch.

Emo_Kirlia
22nd January 2009, 4:13 AM
Solaceon, Bicycle Road(when I use a soothe bell), Jubilife(that city is my favirote).

Blue_Ditto_256
22nd January 2009, 4:36 AM
I mainly use the route around Solaceon Town that everyone mentions. The straight path is 123 steps long.

Draknir
22nd January 2009, 1:08 PM
Usually Lake Verity up until Verity Cavern opens up. I have a Pokemon hatched at Lake Verity in ALL my Teams from my current D/P/Pt games.

Supernova
22nd January 2009, 1:13 PM
I think I speak for a majority when I say I just take that big up and down route from Solaceon Town. But yeah, I can understand what Sapphire Phoenix does... if I'm hatching a really special Pokemon, I want it's page to look nice, so I hatch it at Spear Pillar or one of the Lakes.

Pikamiki
22nd January 2009, 1:17 PM
if it's a special pokemon I do try and hatch some with a nice name location, but mostly i just hatch them at solaceon whilst breeding more eggs

Jaguar297
22nd January 2009, 1:19 PM
Well, it's a simple question, north to south, of Solaceon town.

Ultimate Glalie
22nd January 2009, 4:19 PM
I do the same as you, going up and down the straight path through Solaceon. It's not as boring as other methods because you can do other things at the same time since you don't have to concentrate on much. XP

Ysavvryl
22nd January 2009, 4:38 PM
I still have quite a bit to do on my game, so I just carry it around while I do stuff wherever. Or I'll bring along a Happiness evolve and work on that one too. And I will walk everywhere, not using Fly at all.

Although when I got the Riolu from Iron Isle, I noticed that it was close to hatching when I was in Pastoria, so I made a sprint for Lake Valor. I thought a Riolu of Valor would be awesome. And then it had to have a Naughty nature... so I have a Naughty Riolu of Valor. That does not seem right.

Oasis
22nd January 2009, 7:25 PM
Normally around Solaceon Town. It hatches realy quick there.

dkc46
22nd January 2009, 11:58 PM
i go to the iron works and fashion ellastics around my ds to hold down the run button and aim at one of the arrows. then i leave for a while and come back and the egg is hatched

Flamethrowa55
23rd January 2009, 12:43 AM
As soon as i get them i ride my bike back and forth down solaceon town and routes 209 and 210, easy.

HoagiethePokeBreeder
24th January 2009, 1:56 PM
I always seem to hatch my eggs in Solaceon town, going in circles (or squares) around the upper right house, or making circuits around the town, since it's quite an open space to bike around.

MKFC
24th January 2009, 1:58 PM
Easy. Solaceon, Route 209 and Route 210, in a straight line.

mewfanforlife
24th January 2009, 2:02 PM
Like most people, I just use the straight line between Solaceon town and surrounding routes. The game has always put a nice straight line for hatching, making breeding worthwhile.

MadMoose
24th January 2009, 4:58 PM
I use the cycling road on route 206. I just tap up and down quickly and my step counter goes up really fast, of course it reqires constant attention, but it goes faster.

Cyclone
24th January 2009, 8:56 PM
GameFreak obviously created the path that goes above and below Solaceon to be used for breeding. Just like the path that connected Mauville and Verdanturf in RSE. There's no reason to hatch eggs anywhere else.

SelenaluvsDylan22
24th January 2009, 8:58 PM
I hatch mine at the three lakes

Penguinist Trainer
24th January 2009, 9:29 PM
Typically, I'll hatch my eggs in Solaceon, because I usually have to pickup more eggs at the daycare center.

But I prefer to hatch them in the towns, so I can avoid wild pokemon battles.

shadowkami
26th January 2009, 2:45 PM
I always hatch my eggs around solaceon town and the routes that encompass it.

Witchan
26th January 2009, 2:50 PM
Solaceon town.

Waffles
26th January 2009, 2:57 PM
Usually Solaceon Town and Routes 209 and 210 for me. I've also hatched Pokémon in the Mystery Zone, Foreign Building, and Spear Pillar. I'll probably do Giratina's dimension next.

Did you know that (in the Japanese versions at least) when you hatch a Pokémon in the Mystery Zone, the date they hatched at is Jan 0 2000 (0月0日2000)? I wonder why it zeroes out that data?

Pyrax
26th January 2009, 3:30 PM
Solaceon town and Jublife city

[Ampharos]
26th January 2009, 3:49 PM
I first get them all. For instance, I'm getting three boxes full of caterpie eggs, then I'll hatch them all at once, riding around with macargo in the egg area so I can access the pokecenter to stick them in the PC [for Ranch feed] and then grab more.
all in the daycare and the surrounding routes

PiplupMan
26th January 2009, 5:01 PM
Hatch them in my house in the game!

fast_evo8
27th January 2009, 6:26 AM
I'd get a team full of eggs (and my magmar) then go through route 209 solaceon and route 210

Dragon Chimchar
27th January 2009, 6:29 PM
Solaceon or the route next to it

Char

ShinyCollector007
27th January 2009, 8:49 PM
Solaceon, like everyone

Raikou_fan
27th January 2009, 11:59 PM
I just ride my bike up and down through Solaceon and into the routes above and below it. It's a straight line, so I don't have to do anything but push up and down.

MegaMew
28th January 2009, 12:49 AM
Since I breed Machops, I usually go to routes 201, 219, and 202 to train my babies while trying to get a step-count for my Machop eggs. I usually carry my Starly(for flight in case of emergency), one baby Machop, and 4 eggs. They all hatch one right after another, so it's pretty cool when they do.

GamerGod351
28th January 2009, 1:04 AM
i go the fast way go to jubilife city and go to the place where you take your cute pokemon run around wait till i hatch my egg while im doing that i get items :D

chikoritalover16
30th January 2009, 1:38 AM
That nifty Solaceon area.

Defy gravity!
;152;

kirby8933083
31st January 2009, 3:45 AM
Either on the Biking road, or the route from Solaceon Town. Just the areas where I can get on my bike and ride in a straight, no muss, no fuss line back and forth. Plus riding near Solaceon town is useful if you are waiting for more eggs from the daycare center.

encas
31st January 2009, 3:54 AM
The Solaceon area is only the obvious one. But I like Hearthome City a lot too for egg-hatching (if you hatch something neat, it'll have a cool hatching location, and it's pretty big and close to the daycare too!) Sometimes, I'll hatch eggs in Jubilife TV or the Foreign Building just for kicks. One time I even hatched a ton of Minun eggs on that sandy route south of Sandgem. Once I got a good IV-bred one, it had a neat, obscure hatching place, which was fitting, because I named him after a song set at a beach.

Anyways, sometimes my eggs just hatch where they hatch when I'm trying to get somewhere. Just today I hatched a Finneon in Eterna Forest!

BunnieRabbot91
1st February 2009, 10:31 AM
Either on the Biking road, or the route from Solaceon Town. Just the areas where I can get on my bike and ride in a straight, no muss, no fuss line back and forth. Plus riding near Solaceon town is useful if you are waiting for more eggs from the daycare center.

Same here, I find it easier and quicker this way.

Ms.Accord
1st February 2009, 10:34 AM
I go all around clockwise starting from hearthome city.

Aesir22
1st February 2009, 10:38 AM
route 209 <-> solaceon town <-> route 210
I think its the easiest route when you are hatching and waiting for more eggs. And I plant several berries when hatching. there are several berrie spots on those routes.

Emerald 2006
1st February 2009, 3:13 PM
I'm @ 97 eggs, going for more, and yes, Solaceon town, + rts 209 + 210.
And my slugma with Magma Armor in front, next to my shiny Floatzel...

SalamenceGirl
1st February 2009, 4:09 PM
At Route 210, Solaceon Town, or Route 209.But when I am hatching special pokemon like a Pichu with Volt Tackle I hacth them on Twinleaf Town!

Guardian Spirit Raina
3rd February 2009, 6:58 PM
I just run up and down the path by the breeding center. Works best, since you can see when eggs are available quickest that way.

Dabottle
4th February 2009, 11:33 AM
At Solaceon Town (What a surprise!)
But when I get Platinum it'll be in Twinleaf Town, Route 201 or Lake Verity for my 1st Pok&#233;mon

Pinksizzors
5th February 2009, 10:14 PM
Mostly Solaceon town, but I like hatching stuff in the team galactic HQ in Veilstone, because the teleports allow you to run in circles for ages. Hearthrome is good too because the roads are wide, and easy to cycle around with out crashing into things. I once hatched an egg in the little isalnd where you fight the pixie of lake valour and... I think I hatched something on one of the snow routes.

pidgey rules
5th February 2009, 10:16 PM
Anywhere ...

piplup11:11
5th February 2009, 10:30 PM
usually solaceon or floaroma-floaroma has flat ground easy to bike on

Imposibibble
6th February 2009, 4:20 AM
I do the Bike up-and-down Solaceon Route, usually.
If I want a change of scenery, I do laps around Sinnoh (with plenty of repels, of course).

Silverninetails
8th February 2009, 6:51 AM
Solaceon.
Sometimes I hatch them at wierd places like fullmoon island or spring path. My old Leafeon was hatched at Spring Path.

dragon-dark-master
8th February 2009, 10:11 AM
Solaceon Town, or some time i fly to the Pokemon Leauge, or sometime to Twinleef town, but someime i can t be notherd, and the egg will stay with my team on its travels...

dragon-dark-master
8th February 2009, 10:11 AM
Double post...

Thor's Beard
13th February 2009, 3:54 PM
When breeding multiple pokemon I just stay in Solaceon. That way its easy to get back to the day care man when he has more eggs for me!

Girafarig-chan
13th February 2009, 6:14 PM
I hatch all my eggs in Twinleaf Town.

Joshua O'Donnell
13th February 2009, 11:43 PM
I alway hatches in different places (except routes) to making unique my pkmn or only by fun :D

Yuppirox
14th February 2009, 4:20 AM
I just go up and down through Solaceon Town or that open field near Floaroma Town (the one that needs surf to get to, in front of the Fuego Ironworks) In that place I just ride freely without any obstacles in my way.

ShadowOuji
14th February 2009, 7:35 AM
I ride the route from the top of Solaceon town to the bottom over and over again. Quick access to the daycare while your there.

eddy99999990
15th February 2009, 5:09 PM
the path up and below solaceon town

Paladin
15th February 2009, 5:21 PM
Usually on Cycling Road.

Chou
19th February 2009, 9:42 PM
Most of the time I hatch eggs at the route trough solaceon or the cycling road.

crazydart
19th February 2009, 11:21 PM
I go to sunnyshore and there is a loop up in the solar panel path that i ride around until the egg hatches

ChloboShoka
20th February 2009, 12:49 AM
Egg hatches haven't been my main interest in this game, but I usually let the eggs hatch where ever it does, most of the time, it's around the day-care center.

Drifty
22nd February 2009, 6:09 AM
I just do the Solaceon Route. Or, if I'm getting bored, somewhere random like that church.

masterleo
22nd February 2009, 8:51 PM
amity square, rare items and egg steps.

Anytyme23
22nd February 2009, 8:57 PM
I usually hatch them in Solaceon Town or cycling road so I don't have to press any buttons.

Icy_Snorunt
22nd February 2009, 9:26 PM
I go up and down Solaceon town like everybody while I wait for more eggs, and when I have my team full (including my Magmortar and flying Honchkrow) I fly to Eterna and hatch them at the Cycling road.

If I want to be unique, I hatch them in weird places, such as the Library or the Church

O_o

The Thrashmeister
22nd February 2009, 10:22 PM
Like pretty much everyone else, up and down Solaceon Town.

That rhymed. Bada bing.

swampert55
23rd February 2009, 12:07 AM
The beach between Sunyshore City and Lake Valor. Around and around and around...

In Ruby I used to hatch eggs in random places such as the ferry. I just do it in front of the Day Care now though.

loppunny
23rd February 2009, 8:53 AM
i'm always ride at solaceon town, but if it close to hatching i will bring it to twinleaf town

Anyone 4 Buttons?
23rd February 2009, 11:02 PM
Mainly the straight line in Solaceon, but if I have a full team of eggs, I go to Cycling Road. You only have to press up on that, and it automatically goes down for you!

Blivsey
23rd February 2009, 11:23 PM
I use the infamous Solaceon stretch with a Camerupt in the party to halve the hatching time.

CharizardMaster
24th February 2009, 12:39 AM
I use the straight line right next to the daycare and a Magmortar to hatch eggs, unlike emerald, I found this on my own. I'm pretty sure the majority of posters here have done the same.

I cant think of a name
27th February 2009, 6:35 AM
I always hatch my eggs at Solaceon Town now that's gotta be the most original place possible.

chimchar19
1st March 2009, 3:05 AM
Solaceon Town up and down on the bicycle.

Avrig
2nd March 2009, 6:16 PM
I hatch my eggs ALWAYS in Floaroma Town, in Floaroma Meadow, I have done this since getting the Happiny egg in Hearthome City.
Floaroma Meadow is the nicest and cutest place in Sinnoh and I want my pok&#233;mons to be hatched there.

LadyMiir
10th October 2009, 7:45 PM
I do most of my hatching up and down from Solaceon, although sometimes I get bored and wander off to Hearthome or Veilstone. And that one memorable occasion when I hatched my Grovyle (then a Treecko) in Flower Paradise, after getting Shaymin. That was fun, and most appropriate for her.