PDA

View Full Version : Dialga, Palkia & Giratina Club!

Wormow
22nd January 2009, 10:26 AM
Dialga, Palkia & Giratina Club!
Rawr, we are the almighty ones the created Sinnoh. Join this club!

Contents.
1. Information
2. Rules
3. Owner
4. Co-Owners
5. Elite Members
6. Members
7. Ranks
8. Banning System
9. Banned
10. Art Gallery
11. Active Topics

1. Information
I will explain on what to do and talk about on the club

The Dialga, Palkia & Giratina club is solely a club created for people would love one of the three, or two them, or all three! We also talk about how cool they are and their appearances in the movies. Dialga is the mascot for Diamond, Palkia for Pearl and Giratina is the
mascot of Platinum. Don't they all look cool?

2. Rules
Read the and follow them or you'll be banned

1. Follow the SPPF rules (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=364266)
2. Follow the Club rules (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=375214)
3. Please, don't spam!
4. Don't flame or bash a member
5. Don't double, triple... etc post
6. Don't troll
7. Don't go off topic
8. In your post, say Dialga is blue, Palkia is pink, how wonderful!
9. No advertising
10. Don't use chat-speak, it' annoying
11. Don't go off topic
12. Got a user name change and your a member? Tell me about it
13. No discussions of hacks, ARs or Gamesharks may be talked about here
14. Don't ask to be a co-owner, elite member or owner. Only be a member
14. Have fun!

3. Owner
There will always be one owner, nuff' said

Wormow ;487;

4.Co-Owners
3 allowed...yay! ^^

Sapphire Pheonix ;483;
Torpoleon ;483;

5. Elite Members
5 allowed, read the rules!

None.

6. Members
I love the default rank =D

Treeconator11 - 5 - ;420;
weempsnart - 1 - ;420;
LegendaryGarchomp - 4 - ;420;
lunar spirit1100 - 4 - ;420;
Mr. Joker - 2 - ;420;
Mi10ticFan - 3 - ;420;
IcyDragon0605 - 4 - ;420;
>Entei< - 1 - ;420;

7. Ranks
A rank depending on how much you post!

;420; - 0
;083; - 10
;327; - 30
;198; - 40
;215; - 60
;446; - 70
;005; - 80
;125; - 90
;375; - 100
;093; - 110
;141; - 130
;160; - 150
;237; - 170
;130; - 180
;091; - 200
;169; - 210
;330; - 230
;435; - 240
;467; - 260
;321; - 280
;213; - 300
;040; - 320
;260; - 330
;146; - 350
;145; - 370
;144; - 380
;249; - 400
;491; - 420
;382; - 450
;150; - 500
;386-a;- 550
;249-d; - 700
;493; - 800

8. Banning SystemDon't ever get one of these!

1. One Strike - / - Warning Can be removed once expired
2. Two Strikes - // - 5 day ban
3. Three Strikes - /// - 7 day ban
4. Four Strikes - //// - 1 month ban
5. Five Strike - ///// - Booted out

9. Banned
People who have strikes

None.

10. Art Gallery
Yay, artwork! <3

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x164/Necromancer_Sapphire/dpgclub.png
[*IMG]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x164/Necromancer_Sapphire/dpgclub.png[/IMG]

11. Active Topics
Some things to talk about

1. Who's your favorite, Dialga, Palkia or Giratina?
2. Which game do you have?
3. What's your favorite Sinnoh movie?
4. If you were to catch one of them, which would you catch?
5. If Dialga, Palkia or Giratina had a different forme, what would they be called and what would they look like?
6. Who was the best signature move?
7. Were you happy Dialga, Palkia and Giratina will be battling each other in Movie 12?
8. Who out of the three has the best shiny form?
9. If Giratina wasn't the third, who would be?

Treeconator11
22nd January 2009, 2:49 PM
What'zuppppp! Dialga is blue, palkia is pink, how wonderful!!!!!!

With that out of the way, can I join, please?

Anyway, to answer the questions, 1. Dialga, so badass.
2.Diamond, cause I don't have money to buy platium
3. I haven't seen any of those pokemon movies. :(

weempsnart
22nd January 2009, 10:36 PM
hi.dialga is blue,palkia is pink,how wonderful! anyway,can i join?palkia and giritina are awsome,the only reason i dont care for dialga is 1, I dont like the steel type and 2,roar of time wastes your next turn.anyway ,I wish i had known about this club sooner!

LegendaryGarchomp
22nd January 2009, 10:45 PM
Dialga is blue, Palkia is pink, how wonderful!

Hi can I join Giratina is my favorite pokemon of all time so there's answer for question 1

#2 is both diamond and pearl soon to be platinum

And finally #3 I'd say The rise of darkrai

Wormow
23rd January 2009, 1:23 AM
Treeconator11 - Accepted. You should see the movies soon...

weempsnart - Accepted! I like Dialga.

LegendaryGarchomp - Accepted. Giratina is cool

Sapphire Phoenix
23rd January 2009, 1:48 AM

I'd like to join! As you can see, Dialga is my absolute favorite pokemon. I love his design, as well the fact that he can control time and his unique type combo. But I also love both forms of Giratina because both designs are appealing to me, and I like Palkia because of his design, and his cry for some reason... :3

Treeconator11
23rd January 2009, 2:39 AM
Sorry, I just don't have any time or money to see the movies.

Anyway, SQEEEEEEE, I'm a cheribi! SQEEEEE!

Wormow
23rd January 2009, 2:57 AM
Sapphire Pheonix - Of course you are accepted. Which do you like more, Shiny Dialga or the original? It's hard to tell from your signature and avatar.

Sorry, I'll upload all your profiles in time. I was in a rush, but now I'm at an Internet Cafe. The new movie is going to be pretty cool, but possibly their final movie. :(

Sapphire Phoenix
23rd January 2009, 3:06 AM
Well, I guess the original is my favorite. The shiny is ok, but I think Dialga looks best in his normal colors.

The movie looks epic! I can't wait to see the dragon trio appear on the screen at the same time.

Wormow
23rd January 2009, 3:33 AM
4. If you were to catch one of them, which would you catch? That would we Giratina, because it looks cool. :)

LegendaryGarchomp
23rd January 2009, 4:36 PM
Thanks for acceppting me!

I'd say Giratina

Id probably say palkia should have a form for when it travels through space called galactic form its fins or whatever those things on its back is would be a bit longer more like wings and would look a bit more like giratina's origin/alternate form with some purple lines going acroos its body. can't think of a new form for dialga though.

Sapphire Phoenix
23rd January 2009, 9:25 PM
I missed a few topics D:
Well, I have three Diamonds and two Pearls... One Diamond is Japanese, and had that Glitch on it that allows me to get Darkrai and Shaymin. Another Diamond is my main game, and the last Diamond and two Pearls are the ones I restart. However, I plan on getting two Platinums, one as my main game and the other to reset on.

Well, I guess I like The Rise of Darkrai since it's the only one I've seen out of the three... But I have a feeling that Giratina's movie will replace it (since I've seen the first 10 minutes of it and I love it so far), and Acreus' movie will replace that since it will be EPIC!!!

I'd catch Dialga since it's my favorite and it's power over time would be cool to control (but it wouldn't matter since it loses that power once it's caught in a Pokeball). But I'd catch any on them.

5. If Dialga, Palkia or Giratina had a different forme, what would they be called and what would they look like?
Well, I've made a Dialga form (I'll get the picture up sometime) called it's Origin Form... It has the body of a snake with a large, sky blue diamond in the middle of it's belly. The grey head piece it wore is now longer and more curved-like, while thicker above it's eyes so that a diamond can be mounted there. The grey fan-like thing on it's back has split off into two seperate fan-like 'wings' on it's back, and it's claws curve around the body from the grey fan piece (like Giratina's yellow rib/claw/things on it's chest)...

Torpoleon
23rd January 2009, 10:04 PM
Hi! I would like to join this club. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are really awesome! I can picture this club getting realyy popular! To the topics:
#1 Giratina because his design is awesome!
#2 Pearl. Soon to be Platinum.
#3 The 12th one even though it hasn't premiered yet.
#4 Giratina because he is super powerful with great movesets!
#5 I can't really think of any forms....
I sure hope I get accepted!

lunar spirit1100
23rd January 2009, 10:10 PM
Hey, could I join this club? I like Dialga and Palkia, but my favourite is Giratina, especially when its in it's Origin Form, It just looks so awesome...

Treeconator11
23rd January 2009, 10:25 PM
4. Dialga, cause I would reverse time and stuff. I be like jumper!

5. Unleashed Dialga. It is like a normal Dialga, but is bigger and a different color. It goes fast enough to out-speed Dexoys S by altering time, but it other stats are lowered,

Sapphire Phoenix
23rd January 2009, 11:39 PM
Hi! I would like to join this club. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are really awesome! I can picture this club getting realyy popular! To the topics:
#1 Giratina because his design is awesome!
#2 Pearl. Soon to be Platinum.
#3 The 12th one even though it hasn't premiered yet.
#4 Giratina because he is super powerful with great movesets!
#5 I can't really think of any forms....
I sure hope I get accepted!

Hey, could I join this club? I like Dialga and Palkia, but my favourite is Giratina, especially when its in it's Origin Form, It just looks so awesome...
Wormow just appointed me as Co-Owner, so both Torpoleon and lunar spirit1100 are accepted! Enjoy your stay :3

I made a banner because I was bored :/
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x164/Necromancer_Sapphire/triobanner.png
[*IMG]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x164/Necromancer_Sapphire/triobanner.png[/IMG]

Yeah...

Wormow
23rd January 2009, 11:55 PM
All accepted, nether less whether I accepted or not. Anyways, thanks Sapphire Phoenix for the banner!

Torpoleon
24th January 2009, 2:40 AM
The banner seems great! In my opinion though, the Dialga, Palkia and Giratina figures could have been under the images behind them that match them. Oh and are we allowed to make our own topics whenever we want?

Treeconator11
24th January 2009, 3:06 AM
If we are, here's a topic.

Who was the best signature move?

Palkia's Spacial Rend, No lag like Roar of Time, no two-turn effect like Shadow Force, and a High Crit rate, use a couple PP ups, and you have a broken move.

Mr. Joker
24th January 2009, 3:23 AM
Dialga is blue, Palkia is pink, how wonderful! I would like to join your club please. I am a big fan off all of them. I am a vary big fan of Giratina. I like him becouse he is like a giant shadow. Thanks!

Mr. Joker
24th January 2009, 3:27 AM
Dialga is blue, Palkia is pink, how wonderful! I would like to join your club please. I am a big fan off all of them. I am a vary big fan of Giratina. I like him becouse he is like a giant shadow. Thanks!

IcyDragon0605
24th January 2009, 5:22 AM
Attempting to join......... Here is that thing Dialga is blue, Palkia is pink, how wonderful!

I would like to join this group because I like the dragon trio. I like Girantina the most, because of his appearence. I don't think i'll go out of my way to see the future movies because i've lost interest in the anime.

EDIT: What the... Why didn't my spoiler go through? I'll fix that right away.

Illusione-Tempus
24th January 2009, 9:54 AM
Wanting to join......Dialga is blue, Palkia is pink, how not wonderful!

I like Palkia the most! Sadly the color must be pink. I must admit that Palkia have saved the day when I first challenged the E4 in Pearl. Oh, and one more note, I don't use ubers now.

There was still Garchomp left from all the Pokemon Cynthia have, and all my pokemon are fainted, except for Palkia. So I use a revive to my Empoleon, then Spacial Rend to Garchomp. But finally Palkia fainted, but Garchomp's HP is low, so I should really be thankful to Palkia.

lunar spirit1100
24th January 2009, 12:26 PM
Wormow just appointed me as Co-Owner, so both Torpoleon and lunar spirit1100 are accepted! Enjoy your stay :3

Thanks Sapphire Phoenix!

2.Which game do you have?
I have an english Diamond and Pearl and I also have a Japanese Platinum.

My favourite movie has to be The Rise of Darkrai, Darkrai looks so awesome in the anime, and also Palkia and Dialga look awesome as well!

I would catch Giratina, then I would have control over the Torn World!

Torpoleon
24th January 2009, 12:33 PM
Oh hey, Mi10ticFan1! Can I call you Mystic like on my club and you can call me Torp? That must have been pretty good luck with Palkia.

I used a Mater Ball on Palkia BEFORE I heard not to use it on Dialga or Palkia!

Wormow
24th January 2009, 12:45 PM
All accepted. Will update first post in due time :)

Illusione-Tempus
24th January 2009, 1:10 PM
Oh hey, Mi10ticFan1! Can I call you Mystic like on my club and you can call me Torp? That must have been pretty good luck with Palkia.

Always a nice coincidence, of course you may.

1. Definitely Palkia
2. English Diamond and Pearl, Japanese Platinum
3. The Rise of Darkrai, definitely!
4. Palkia!

Torpoleon
24th January 2009, 1:14 PM
Sweet! Wormow asked me if I can be a co owner. I have accepted his kind offer. Oh and if we can, I wil make a new topic now.
Where you happy Dialga, Palkia and Giratina will be battling each other in Movie 12?
Yes! I LOVE legendary battles!

Draknir
24th January 2009, 2:38 PM

I would like to join as Giratina is my second favorite Pokemon, and Diagla and Palkia are in my top 10(I still have a few Pokemon I like more than them).

Now to the topics:
Giratina
Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum(The main reason I like Giratina more than the others)
Since I've only seen The Rise of Darkrai, that would be my favorite one :p
Giratina no doubt
Since Giratina got an Origin Forme, I would make Dialga and Palkia Origin Formes. Dialga would resemble a Bipedal Dragon, and Palkia would resemble a Sea Monster.
Giratina's. Shadow Force may not have a high Crit Hit ratio, but you avoid damage for a turn and break through Protect/Detect.
Where you happy Dialga, Palkia and Giratina will be battling each other in Movie 12?
Oh heck yeah! I hope that Giratina starts winning before you know who shows up(At least I hope that it shows up when the battle is nearing the death of one of them).

Mr. Joker
24th January 2009, 3:23 PM
Who's your favorite, Dialga, Palkia or Giratina?
I am going to hasve to say, Giratina, I love this pokemon from the Torn World
Which game do you have?
Pearl, I use my bros Diamond (it is not mine) and I soon will have platinum
What's your favorite Sinnoh movie?
I have only seen: The Rise of Darkrai. I live in the US so...
If you were to catch one of them, which would you catch?
Dialga, Freeze time then catch the others
If Dialga, Palkia or Giratina had a different forme, what would they be called and what would they look like?
Dialga-Ice Form= Freeze form and Palkia-Lava form= Volcanic form

Sapphire Phoenix
24th January 2009, 7:38 PM

I would like to join as Giratina is my second favorite Pokemon, and Diagla and Palkia are in my top 10(I still have a few Pokemon I like more than them).

Now to the topics:
Giratina
Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum(The main reason I like Giratina more than the others)
Since I've only seen The Rise of Darkrai, that would be my favorite one :p
Giratina no doubt
Since Giratina got an Origin Forme, I would make Dialga and Palkia Origin Formes. Dialga would resemble a Bipedal Dragon, and Palkia would resemble a Sea Monster.
Giratina's. Shadow Force may not have a high Crit Hit ratio, but you avoid damage for a turn and break through Protect/Detect.
Oh heck yeah! I hope that Giratina starts winning before you know who shows up(At least I hope that it shows up when the battle is nearing the death of one of them).

You are accepted!

The banner seems great! In my opinion though, the Dialga, Palkia and Giratina figures could have been under the images behind them that match them. Oh and are we allowed to make our own topics whenever we want?
Yeah, I was planing on having the pictures in the order the sprites were but I had to rearrange the pictures... I was lazy to find different sprites :/ I'll probably fix it later.

Treeconator11
24th January 2009, 10:18 PM

I can't see the movie, but that would be fudgetastic if I could see the fight. It would be fudgeatude power

Sapphire Phoenix
24th January 2009, 11:34 PM
Yeah, I'm happy to see the three legends battling each other... but mostly because Dialga would get another movie, making it three appearances ^_^

EDIT: Fixed teh banner, plus changed the TCG pics for Dialga and Palkia:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x164/Necromancer_Sapphire/dpgclub.png
[*IMG]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x164/Necromancer_Sapphire/dpgclub.png[/IMG]
X.X

Illusione-Tempus
25th January 2009, 4:16 AM
Spacial Rend! Since it has a high critical hit ratio, and very useful. Unlike Shadow Force which has no effect on normal types.
They will really fight? *cheering for them*

IcyDragon0605
25th January 2009, 5:28 AM
Great! I have been accepted! Well I guess i'll answer a few topics:

Who's your favorite, Dialga, Palkia or Giratina?
Palkia, don't know why. I always liked the non popular of trios. Another reason is because the Pearl is my birthstone.

Which game do you have?
Pearl, Diamond and soon Platinum.

What's your favorite Sinnoh movie?

I have only seen the "Rise o Darkrai". But i'm sure the future movies will best it.

Wormow
25th January 2009, 6:19 AM
Updated the first post with the new members and two new topics some people made.

Torpoleon
25th January 2009, 1:56 PM
I have a question. Do you think that we shoul have a mascot? Oh and I thought of a great idea! How about we have Diamond Tournaments, Pearl Tournaments and Platinum Tournaments when the game is out everywhere. There will be seperate tournaments and you would have to have Dialga (for Diamond users in the Diamond Tournament). Palkia (for Pearl Users in the Pearl Tournament) and Giratina (for Platinum users in the Platinum Tournament.) Platinum wont be out everywhere until maybe the middle of 09 or some point little after that but it will be out everywhere by the end of 09.

IcyDragon0605
25th January 2009, 6:20 PM
Answering some more topics:

If Dialga, Palkia or Giratina had a different forme, what would they be called and what would they look like?

I could imagine Dialga without legs, and can fly. That disc on it's back is now his tail and his neck and head stick out like it normally would.

I think Spacial Rend sounds very intimadating so I choose Palkia's.

LegendaryGarchomp
25th January 2009, 6:38 PM
Who has the best signature move?
I would say giratina's shadow force is the best move out of the three it breaks through detect and protect like someone said before and it's only downside is if the opponet switches to a normal type it won't effect it but of course you could find a way to stop the opponet from switching like using mean look.

Yeah I can't wait to see them battle eachother. Personally I think that they should have the three use their special moves against eachother and then all of a sudden Arceus appears in the center and uses Judgement which deflects their attacks back at each of them. that would be neat. it could happen especially since the anime doesn't always follow the games.

hope that made sense.

Torpoleon
I like the tournament idea of yours but I don't think we should have a single mascot I think it is much better to have three mascots Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.

lunar spirit1100
25th January 2009, 11:07 PM
When it comes to the best move, Spacial Rend is the best. But my personal favourite is Shadow Force; It think Giratina looks awesome when it simply vanishes. So my choice is Shadow Force.
Were you happy Dialga, Palkia and Giratina will be battling each other in Movie 12?
Yeah, I think it will be an awesome fight, It might cause Arceus to appear and face the three legends. I just wish Giratina would use a more exciting move on Arceus other than Dragon Pulse, especially when Palkia and Dialga get to use their signature moves.

Sapphire Phoenix
25th January 2009, 11:48 PM
I think I missed this....

I like them all, but I love to watch Roar of Time's animation.

I also like Torpoleon's idea about the Tournaments, even though I can't participate since I don't have Wifi. But I'm up for it.

Torpoleon
26th January 2009, 12:03 AM
Thanks LegendaryGarchomp and Sapphire Pheonix! I missed one topic it appears.

Who has the best signature move?
Giratina because his move allows him to evade any attack for one turn although it does not affect normal or half-normal types.....

LegendaryGarchomp
26th January 2009, 2:30 PM
New Topic: Who out of the three has the best shiny form?

This one is pretty much a no brainer. Giratina in my personal opinion has the best shiny form especially in his origin form.

lunar spirit1100
If the writers have Arceus use it's ability multi-type Giratina could use that time as an oppurtunity to use shadow force against him.

lunar spirit1100
26th January 2009, 3:34 PM
lunar spirit1100
If the writers have Arceus use it's ability multi-type Giratina could use that time as an oppurtunity to use shadow force against him. I forgot about that; It was because Arceus was Normal Type which made me think Giratina wouldnt use Shadow Force. But yeah, It's multiform ability could come into play during the movie. Thanks for bringing this to my attention; I forgot about about his multitype ability...^_^;

Sapphire Phoenix
27th January 2009, 1:07 AM
Who out of the three has the best shiny form?
Palkia's is nice, while Dialga's looks odd (IMO), but Giratina takes the cake. He looks awesome with the silver/tan combo (or gold if you want to call it that.)... I'm happy that I own one ^^

IcyDragon0605
27th January 2009, 2:31 AM
*pant* so many topics *pant*

Were you happy Dialga, Palkia and Giratina will be battling each other in Movie 12?

I think it will be a very epic battle, that's all I can say...

Out of the three which one has the best shiny form?

Palkia and Dialga look kind of odd, neon colors on them look bad. So Girantina is my choice, I just wish i was red and gray.

Wormow
27th January 2009, 2:37 AM
All this updating makes me cry. Updating the first post now...

Illusione-Tempus
27th January 2009, 8:07 AM
I don't like their shiny form. I'm telling the truth!

Wormow
28th January 2009, 1:15 AM
I have never seen a shiny Giratina before, can someone post it here?

Sapphire Phoenix
28th January 2009, 1:34 AM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/shinypt/487.png
Hopefully that's what you meant... Altered form has the same colors, but I'm too lazy to find a pic now :/

IcyDragon0605
28th January 2009, 2:19 AM
Another topic? Gives me something to do :D

If Giratina wasn't the third, who would be?

If you mean out of the trio, Dialga. Girantina is the only that could though because Dialga and Palkia are deitys of time and space while Girantina governs the Torn World.

If you mean outside the trio, Heatran, because in every trio there has to be a fire-type lol.

LegendaryGarchomp
28th January 2009, 10:54 PM
Most likely Arceus considering dialga created time and palkia time while Arceus created them and the world.

Sapphire Phoenix
29th January 2009, 1:32 AM
Well, I don't know. Giratina is the only one who can fit the title of the third dragon. If you mean something like a whole new pokemon, other than the current legendaries, then I think something like a dragon who has control over the world physically... like all the elements and stuff.

Treeconator11
31st January 2009, 5:58 AM
I don't like their shiny form. I'm telling the truth!

BLASTPHEMY! Lol,just kidding.

Anyway Who out of the three has the best shiny form?

Dialga, I like the color green.

lvl 100 Charizard
7th February 2009, 12:37 AM
I wanna join!
1.Giratina. Suits me.
2.Diamond-Lost Pearl.
3.Rise of Darkrai.
4.Who do you think? Giratina!
5.Palkia Flying Forme A bit darker and flying.
6.Palkia's Spacial Rend. Definitely.
7.Hell yes!
8.Ermm... Giratina?
9.Charizard.

Sapphire Phoenix
14th February 2009, 11:38 PM
I wanna join!
1.Giratina. Suits me.
2.Diamond-Lost Pearl.
3.Rise of Darkrai.
4.Who do you think? Giratina!
5.Palkia Flying Forme A bit darker and flying.
6.Palkia's Spacial Rend. Definitely.
7.Hell yes!
8.Ermm... Giratina?
9.Charizard.
This is late, but you are not accepted for failure of using the secret password.

NEW TOPIC: Who saw the 11th movie, and what's your thoughs on it? (Spoilers go in spoiler tags...)
I thought it was awesome. It looked great, and the plot was understandable. I had a hard time liking the dialogue, but that's dubbing for you :/

Overall: I enjoyed it and it wasn't what I thought it would be.

Illusione-Tempus
26th February 2009, 1:16 PM
Who saw the 11th movie, and what's your thoughs on it?
Well not me, but I see the pictures at the net, and I seem to know the story. (lol I am lazy to read the reviews) But Dialga.... poor Dialga, get sucked by Giratina.... (and how much I hate seeing legendary clash, it'll end up into a chaos)

LegendaryGarchomp
26th February 2009, 10:30 PM
Who saw the 11th movie, and what's your thoughs on it?

I liked it. so far it is my favorite pokemon movie so far, however the rise of darkrai is pretty close. the only thing I think could have improved is having Giratina use shadow force (I don't think he used it correct me if I'm wrong).

Sapphire Phoenix
27th February 2009, 1:46 AM
I think Giratina did use it, but not as an attack. The main time I remember him using it was when Pikachu, Piplup, and Sheldon attack Giratina (this is when they first when to the Reverse World... I think) and Giratina dodged it with an attack that looked like Shadow Force. But I could be wrong.

Torpoleon
28th February 2009, 1:04 PM
Sorry I haven't been on in a while! But now I'm back!

Who saw the 11th movie, and what's your thoughts on it?
I think it was really cool! Having Piplup out of its Poke Ball during the whole movie shows it is a mascot until the next generation starts. I think back in the Reverse World that when Giratina disappeared than reappeared was actually Shadow Force.