PDA

View Full Version : Howdy =)

Astus
24th January 2009, 11:12 AM
Well just figured I'd say hi.

I'm from Australia, currently a student in my final year of school. Just your average person I guess, nothing too flash ;P

Used to be a major fan of Pokemon but over the years have drifted away.
To be quite honest I find the anime repulsive, just seemed to get incredibly repetitive and irritating following the close of Johto in my opinion. Hope this doesn't offend anyone, just figured I would be honest from the get go.

With all that said I'm a fan of sorts of the games, have enjoyed playing the main games and out of the side ones I have enjoyed Puzzle League, the two stadiums, Ranger and the Gamecube games (Colosseum and XD)
My favourite Pokemon game of all time would be Crystal and I'm definitely one of the people who would be supportive of a remake for it.

Sorry for the rambling and hope I didn't come off as a tool :P

KetchupO
24th January 2009, 11:15 AM
Yay a cowboy! ;D
Welcome xD

I'm from Australia, currently a student in my final year of school.
Same here *Hi-5*

Used to be a major fan of Pokemon but over the years have drifted away.
To be quite honest I find the anime repulsive, just seemed to get incredibly repetitive and irritating following the close of Johto in my opinion. Hope this doesn't offend anyone, just figured I would be honest from the get go.
I agree.

treespyro
24th January 2009, 11:19 AM
I'm from Australia, currently a student in my final year of school. Just your average person I guess, nothing too flash ;P

Hello and let me be the 2nd to say "How lovely it is to see new users each time" and I say to "Good Evening, Have fun and follow the rules". Oh and I am Australian as well, we have a slow Aussie Club but hey it shows the Australian...well most of them

fire fan 888
24th January 2009, 3:14 PM
hey, welcome to the forums. have a good time here.

Phendrona
24th January 2009, 6:41 PM
Well just figured I'd say hi.

Okay so your not like Jonah from Summer heights high (I love that show so much hehe)

Anyways Welcome! Have fun, read the rules etc

~ Phen

Astus
25th January 2009, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the welcomes guys! It's really appreciated :)

Okay so your not like Jonah from Summer heights high (I love that show so much hehe)Thankfully not xD I'd consider myself more tame.
But it is an awesome show, Chris Lilley is a genious.