PDA

View Full Version : enter: the anaxantix

ANAXANTIX
25th January 2009, 3:38 PM
hello, i am new here...
i'm a pokemon fan (as if that was not apparent)
i've been checking serebii almost everyday since about 2005...
and am very pleased and honored to become a part of the serebii community
i'm a 3-d/ 2-d anime artist and have many interesting qualities...
my favorite pokemon is regigigas...
most of the stuff i do is pretty unique, i can build a lot of stuff
(more in 2-d than in 3-d)

thanx for having me...

anaxatix...
lord of 2d manipulation

treespyro
25th January 2009, 3:41 PM
Of course you are/did/will ;)

And May I say to you, How do you do, Have fun and Follow the rules, You will come and see this and think that this yser is drinking, well I tell you this, I am but not Alcohol just coffee but You shared a few things about yourself and I please to tell that you are more interesting then a log which is infact more interesting then 56.24% of all users excluding me and many others that could be found in the adoption thread

pirate555
25th January 2009, 3:42 PM
Hi there, and welcome to the Serebii forums!

You may particularly like the fan-art sections, where you can get your work reviewed =) There isn't a lot of 3D art around there, so it'll be interesting to see some!

Watch out for the rules overall and in the sub-forums, and try to be a regular member if you can!

Enjoy your stay, and I'm happy to help if you have any problems, and I'm sure the above poster will too (did you just copy and paste that?) =)

Pirate

ANAXANTIX
25th January 2009, 4:18 PM
Of course you are/did/will ;)

And May I say to you, How do you do, Have fun and Follow the rules, You will come and see this and think that this yser is drinking, well I tell you this, I am but not Alcohol just coffee but You shared a few things about yourself and I please to tell that you are more interesting then a log which is infact more interesting then 56.24% of all users excluding me and many others that could be found in the adoption thread

uhh... wow...
your kindness is very welcoming...
most of the time, i am cast aside...
glad someone appriciates me...

@pirate, thanx for welcoming me...
check the fan art section... i already submitted something in 3d... all of the stuff is costum...

7eeveelutions
25th January 2009, 7:14 PM
Welcome to the SPPF forums, ANAXANTIX! Read the rules and have fun!
And don't worry, you probably won't be cast aside here. If you just post a few times in other people's profiles you're going to make a lot of friends fast. I fact, I'll go ahead and send you a friend request right now :)
;133;

Yellow Aura
25th January 2009, 9:16 PM
And so a new store owner arrises! Ha ha ha... I wish you good luck with the fanart stuff.

Phendrona
25th January 2009, 9:43 PM
Welcome to the forums!