PDA

View Full Version : So I haven't played D/P since a few months after I got it...

TogepiLover
26th January 2009, 6:39 AM
I had 4 badges and I decided just to restart. I deleted the save file and started a new one. I picked Piplup and caught a female Starly (nicknamed Reba) almost as soon as I could. I switched between those two as my main pokemon, although Starly quite a bit moreso.

Shortly after I beat the second gym I captured a female Psyduck (nicknamed Marina). I trained it up a little bit and then I put Starly and Piplup in the PC. A little while after that I caught a male Bidoof (nicknamed Bido).

So right now I'm heading to Veilstone. I just got HM 04 and I only have two Pokemon on my team: A level 33 Golduck (Marina) that is my main one, and a level 21 Bibarel that functions as the HM slave (I had it hold Experience share for quite a bit). I don't really plan on catching any more Pokemon - hopefully Marina will be strong enough. My only addition is that I will probably bring Reba back to the team when it is time to learn Fly.

My starter is only level 12 or so and sitting in the storage box along with an Abra, Reba, and a Geodude nicknamed Rockguy. :lol. I might just release my starter, Abra and the Rockguy into the wild.

I like the "one Pokemon" approach. It's what I always used to use when I was young and playing R/B/Y and G/S/C. Hopefully Golduck will be strong enough to take on the rest of the Gym leaders and the Elite Four!

I'm not really into all of the serious "EV and IV" training crap. I don't have the time to make my pokemon fight only certain species, breed them over and over etc. Marina is strong enough and she doesn't have all of that special stuff. :D

Of course, when I want to do multiplayer, I will have to train up 5 more Pokemon...

Volteon
26th January 2009, 3:48 PM
Ehm..

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=313953

Recent happenings next time please ...

Closed...