PDA

View Full Version : I'll eat you?

DAVEZILLA
28th January 2009, 10:19 PM
Hi everybody, I'm a newcomer to Serebii and plan to familiarize myself with all it has to offer.

I was a 90's kid, so Pokemon has been close to my heart ever since it appeared just years ago...

I draw and paint and love to play piano. I like to close the elevator doors on people before they have a chance to get on even though I kinda feel bad on the ride up. I haven't done any form of exercise in over a year: upon writing this I feel really out of shape. I hate it when people say that fat people are disgusting... Although I don't consider myself to be fat, it's not like fat people are on a sublevel of human beings; plus, that conversation is just plain awkward when one of your friends is slightly obese and he or she is in the conversation.

I deal with people who think they're smarter than me at work.

And finally, I wish animals (and some people) wouldn't feel threatened when I stalk them due to their cuteness.

Anyways, I hope this forum is as relaxed as it looks. I'll talk with you folks later.

treespyro
29th January 2009, 1:17 PM
Hello, How are you and Follow the rules

There are many users to be friends with, Adoptiion Thread which is a help thread, Pair/Twin thread (Good to meet people) and Games (To have fun, Note the game made by me)

Have fun though and trust me excerise is fun but my spelling isn't it

DAVEZILLA
29th January 2009, 7:57 PM
Thanks much treespyro. Yeah I had to let my spell check correct exercise for me. It's probably the most complicated spelling of any word...