PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Battle Revolution, [Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Colosseum Po

Kurosaki_klan
29th January 2009, 6:23 AM
Welcome to the Pokemon Battle Revolution Club
This Club is about the console Multi-Players known as Pokemon Stadium, Colosseum, and Revelution, etc...
-Joining post must have the first topic listed-

Rules
-All SPPF rules apply.
-No flaming
-No trolling
-Do not ask for Co-Owner status.
-No one-lining, by one-lining, I mean don't put "Can I join?"
-Enjoy.

Strikes
Strikes are given to members due to not following the rules above. You can get a total of 5 strikes, and if you have one and you've been following the rules well and giving a decent dedication to the club, I may just take one of those strikes off. Here are how the strikes work:
First: Warning
Second: Warning
Third: Final Warning
Fourth: 3 Day Ban
Fifth: 2-Week Ban
Sixth: Permaban

Members

Kurosaki_klan:
Owner
FC: 3437-8386-5351
xxx Points:Golden Espeon Rank

Artwork
Please use at least one of the Banners/Userbars to advertise for the club. Not mandatory, but would be very helpful towards the group. ^.^

Topics

What is your Favorite Pokemon?
3437-8386-5351

Ranking
The ranking system, a new input to the Water Club. This system is all about getting higher ranks for the more effort you put into the club. When you get enough points, you can pick what you want for your rank. Here is how you get points:

Advertising: Putting a userbar into your signature or even a link will count as this. Gives you 5 points.
Artwork: Making a peice of "Art", whether it be a Banner, userbar, or Fusion, and posting it into the club will count. Gives you 10 points. Note: Only 1 per week!
Recruitment: Bringing a friend to the club and having them join counts as this. Remember, in the joining post they must put that you recruited them. This counts as 15 points.
Topics: Creating a topic will count as this, giving you 5 points.
Freind Codes: Posting a Friend Code gives you 10 points.
Tournaments: Winning, or contributing to a Tournament will give you from 5 to 25 points depending on what you have done.
More will be added if needed.

As for the ranks, here is how this works:
0 Points: No rank.
20 Points: Student
45 Points: Novice, or Any Baby Pokemon
60 Points: Trainer, or Any First Form Pokemon
80 Points: Gym Member, or Any Second Form Pokemon
100 Points: Gym Leader, or Any Third or Standalone PokemonNote: Only 16 people may be Gym Leaders,
150 Points: Elite 4 Trainer, or Any Legendaries [Birds, Dogs, Regi's, Fairies] Note: Only 4 people can be in the E4,
250 Points: Champion, or Any Legendaries [Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Groundon, Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Heatran, Regigigas]
300 Points: Master*, or Any of the remaining Legendaries,
500 Points: Golden*, Any Rank previously stated, but Golden and only one person per Pokemon/Rank,
Master & Golden Ranked Members have a reserved spot in any tournaments.

Tournaments

Beginner Cup:
The Pokemon Battle Rev. Club is now officially hosting the first tournament of the club! Please all Users that have Wi-Fi for for the Wii, reply to this if you'd like to be in the tournament! Here are the set of rules.

Rules
1. No Legendaries! The only 1 Legendary is allowed, Arcanine.
2. Level 100 only!
3. This will be a 6v6 tournament.
4. No Two pokemon can have the same Item.
5. Every pokemon has to be a different species. "2 bulbasaurs, are not allowed"
[center]More Will Be Added If Needed

Prize!
The prize for first place will be announced later when ether some one donates, or when all else fails resort to the "Shiny Nidoran;032;, male"

If you have any questions, PM Kurosaki_klan (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=116617)!

groundonman
27th February 2009, 4:02 PM
hi
i would like to join your club
i love pokemon battle revolution and both pokemon statium games

Kurosaki_klan
9th June 2009, 6:55 AM
Ah sorry I don't think I was specific, in your joining post you need to answer the first topic "the joining topic", and me myself didn't do it so I apologize.

What is your Favorite Pokemon?
My favorite Pokemon is the legendary Lugia, ether it or an Aerodactyl.

New Post: What is your most used pokemon in Pokemon Revolution?
Lugia, Hands down, But other than it, It'd be Registeel or Giratina. lol Them together is awsome, Registeel and It's explosion! "doesn't effect Giratina".