PDA

View Full Version : New here.

Azure Flame
29th January 2009, 5:55 PM
Hey! I'm Azure Flame. I just joined today, but I've lurking around the site for a few years, ever since we started getting info on Diamond and Pearl. I was mostly just looking at news updates and looking at the Pokedexes. But I decided to join now after checking out this forum for a bit. It seemed interesting, especially Fizzy Bubbles. I may not post a lot, since I'm also on a Kingdom Hearts forum, where I have the same username. Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself.

shadowkami
29th January 2009, 6:15 PM
*Insert generic welcome post here!*

Heya Azure....Welcome to the forums I can't really say much except to read the rules!

Azure Flame
29th January 2009, 6:16 PM
Thank you. And I already read the rules before I even registered. I'm a little down though, since I wanted to try and join Fizzy Bubbles, but the registration thread is closed.

7eeveelutions
29th January 2009, 9:44 PM
Welcome to SPPF, Azure Flame! Read the rules and have fun. ;133;

I think the Fizzy Bubbles registration has been closed for a long time now. I remember looking at it when I joined and seeing it closed.

sapphire_addict
29th January 2009, 9:48 PM
yo welcome! most people are really nice here and i'm sure you'll have alot of fun. any questions, just feel free to ask.

Azure Flame
29th January 2009, 10:48 PM
Welcome to SPPF, Azure Flame! Read the rules and have fun. ;133;

I think the Fizzy Bubbles registration has been closed for a long time now. I remember looking at it when I joined and seeing it closed.

Yeah, I looked at the last post and it was it stating registration was closed. It was dated back in December. I tried checking Bulbagarden, but I can't seem to get to it. I tried checking UPN, but I can't find anything on FB there.