PDA

View Full Version : ~*~I've Returned~*~

Anastastia
31st January 2009, 9:45 AM
Hello once again, SPPf!~ It is your one and only, Anastastia! :] I'm guessing none of you know or remember me, so a reintroduction is clearly necessary!

I've joined this forum about 2 years ago, when I was still a novice player. My brother was a senior member here, and he taught me everything I need to know and more about battling. However, in my absence, I've lost my skills at battling and am REALLY rusty. I decided to return because of a sudden urge to play Pokemon again after my schoolmates reintroduced me to Pokemon Blue, my first Pokemon game.

Anyway, if you haven't already figured out, I am female and am currently 16 years old. I don't tend to give out any more information other than my gender and age, so I'll leave it at that. My favorite Pokemon include Eevee, Chansey, Lopunny, Kirlia, Persian, and Kangaskhan... most of which haven't changed ever since I began to start the series.

So yeah, my favorite type is Normal, because I believe the simple things in life are the most beautiful. <3 And... that's it!~ I hope to get have fun here and enjoy the 3 more years childhood has to offer me before I set out into the real world! ^.^

treespyro
31st January 2009, 12:54 PM
And Welcome, I assume you still know the rules and how this works

Hello, Like the Sig

Yellow Aura
31st January 2009, 3:54 PM
Hi, welcome back! Yeah, that happens to alot of us.