PDA

View Full Version : What game do you choose for online battles most often?

Wiway
31st January 2009, 3:56 PM
What Pokémon game of the fourth generation do you prefer for online battles?

TurtwigFan1
31st January 2009, 4:02 PM
Pokémon Battle Revolution, it's in 3D and more fun. I just prefer using a television and being in a colosseum, it's more realistic.

Volteon
31st January 2009, 4:03 PM
Moving to My DP Games ;P

ShinyVaati
31st January 2009, 4:07 PM
Battle Revolution. It's a lot more fun and it's really easy to find someone to play. It makes the game much more interesting to battle in a stadium and have the announcer in the background. I don't care what people say, PBR is good game.

Second most is Diamond, as that's were all my good Pokemon are. But I don't battle in Diamond much any more

COKTAL
31st January 2009, 4:18 PM
I play more on PBR. Minus having to constantly re-send data from my DS to game to update my team, it still is more fun and realistic.

Wiway
1st February 2009, 2:09 PM
I think nearly everyone has got this point of view,everyone loves to battle in 3D because of the more realistic graphics,the better animations,the different possibilities,there´s so much more variety of options that improve the atmosphere of a battle,simply the first class :D

BunnieRabbot91
3rd February 2009, 10:35 AM
PBR, it's 3D and it's just easier to find people to battle. XD

FEEPtheFlareon
3rd February 2009, 5:56 PM
I don't battle online ... my teams are not good enough ...

Absol trainer
4th February 2009, 5:24 PM
PBR, I didn't buy the game just to spend money :p

ShadowOuji
11th February 2009, 6:20 AM
I don't have platinum yet so my fave is my Pearl(first one I opened to play). It's hard to find battles with people sometimes but atleast you can set the rules before hand where as PBR you can only set certain rules and levels aren't balanced. But then again I haven't battled in almost 2months and gotta get the monkey off my back to battle again.

I cant think of a name
11th February 2009, 7:59 AM
I always use Battle Revolution, because of:

1.Random wi-fi
2.Better graphics
3.Thousands of n00bs