PDA

View Full Version : The Heroes Club V2.0

Stabberz
1st February 2009, 12:54 PM
The old club is officially dead, so here is the new one.

Rules

.The Normal Serebii Rules

.Stay on Topic

.Use Proper Grammer

.Have Fun.

Joining

To join say who your favourite character is and what power you would like to have, also whePowers

When you join, you must choose a power. These Powers are essentially for fun, and serve real purpose... Or do they? All the powers you can choose from are here:

Ranks

Heroes:

Stabberz(Owner)Empathic Mimicry
Hutchi94(Co-Owner) Empathis Mimicry
Handymankg2 Gravitational Manipulation (Black Hole Generation)
Blue Snover Precognitive dreams
Crobatman Teleportation
Jayhenessy Neurocognitive Defict.
Panda123 Water mimicry
Villans:

Point System

How do you get points? Well:

15 Points: Suggesting New Topic (suggest it to me in a PM)

20 Points: Suggesting Activity- Video Game Tournament (I know there is no Heroes Video game, I mean any game), Contest, etc

50 Points: Donating Banner/Userbar/Sprites.

Co-Owner Privliges.

Co-Owners have the privilege of being a larger influence in Club choices/polls. For instance, if we were going to have a discussion about whether or not too have non-members enter a tournament, then a Co-Owners vote would influence me more towards that side. Co-Owners can also tell members if they are breaking any rules, but they must alert me afterward. They can also except/refuse members into the group, but must have a valid reason to do so.

However, they also have burdens; if I were too go absent, for say, vacation, it would be their job too keep track of topics, new members, etc until I get back. They also must be able to get on at least once a week.

If you have any concerns on any part of the rules, please let me know.

Banners:

Topics

When did you start watching?
What is you favourite season?
Will Peter and Hiro get their powers back?

Hutchi94
3rd February 2009, 6:39 AM
Yes the new Club is up!

Now to join...

Name: Hutchi94
Power: Empathic Mimicry
Favorite Character: Niki/Jessica Sanders. Too bad they're dead...

Few things...
1) Few mistakes in first post
2) Did Merideth Gordan die in the Season three final?
3) Could I become a Co-Owner and help start up the club? ie. Alert people of the new club.

I can also make a banner within two weeks time.

Stabberz
3rd February 2009, 8:15 AM
Your In, Yes you can be co-owner and yes Meredith did die unfourtunatly

Hutchi94
3rd February 2009, 8:41 AM
Oh devo. She was one of my favorite characters. although i knew she would die eventually

Handy?
3rd February 2009, 9:10 AM
Huh, I’d like to join as I was a member of the last club, and love the series to bits.

Name: Handymankg2
Favourite Power: Gravitational Manipulation (Black Hole Generation)
Favourite Character: Hiro

I watched the first episode that aired in the U.K for a laugh, turns out I loved it.

Both season one and season three, although three a lot more so because of the awesome amount of powers.

Peter did at the end of the last episode, I mean, he flew! And Hiro, I’m not so sure about, but they have to bring him back.

Oh, and Meridiths death is not certain, as we never actaully had anything confirmed that she was dead. As Flint was immune to heat, surely she might survive a explosion?

Hutchi94
3rd February 2009, 9:15 AM
@ handymankg2 accpted. Welcome.

That sounds like a neat power. But I could use it if I ever met you!
Will Hiro get his Power back?
I think Ando will super charge Hiro and then Hiro's powers will slowly return. But I can't wait for Season 4!
What is your Favourite Season?
Well I have Season 1 and two on DVD and I reckon... All of them!
When did you start watching it?
I saw a poster for it in the News Paper and read a bit about it and then saw the first ep.. Now I'm HOOKED!

Blue Snover
3rd February 2009, 11:34 AM
Hiya Stabz, i'm here to join.

Name: Blue Snover
Favourite Power: Precognitive dreams (Dreams of the future)
Favourite Character: The Haitian

I'd actually seen about 10 minutes of the first episode on Youtube, but it wasn't very good quality, so when i heard it was coming to the UK, i couldn't wait to see it, and i've loved it ever since.

I liked Season 2 the best, because they introduced on of my favourite characters, Monica Dawson.

I'm hoping so, because someone needs to keep Nathan in line, and who better than Peter?

crobatman
3rd February 2009, 3:48 PM
Sweet, I like heroes, so I will join.

Name: Crobatman
Favorite Power: Teleportation
Favorite Character: Hiro

I started watching near the end of the first season. I like season 1 the best. Peter has his powers, so I think Hiro will get his back soon.
Did anyone watch last night's episode?
I don't want to spoil too much, but Nando gets a Nandocycle.

Hutchi94
3rd February 2009, 7:25 PM
Sweet, I like heroes, so I will join.

Name: Crobatman
Favorite Power: Teleportation
Favorite Character: Hiro

I started watching near the end of the first season. I like season 1 the best. Peter has his powers, so I think Hiro will get his back soon.
Did anyone watch last night's episode?
I don't want to spoil too much, but Nando gets a Nandocycle.

Hiya Stabz, i'm here to join.

Name: Blue Snover
Favourite Power: Precognitive dreams (Dreams of the future)
Favourite Character: The Haitian

I'd actually seen about 10 minutes of the first episode on Youtube, but it wasn't very good quality, so when i heard it was coming to the UK, i couldn't wait to see it, and i've loved it ever since.

I liked Season 2 the best, because they introduced on of my favourite characters, Monica Dawson.

I'm hoping so, because someone needs to keep Nathan in line, and who better than Peter?

@ Crobatman- Accepted!
@ Blue Snover- Accepted!

Welcome to the club you two. I love that episode where Monica's being robbed and she swings around the pole and smashes him in the face! That would be a great Animated Banner. Since I have the DVD's I'll see what I can do.

Oooh and Crobat man, what season was that episode you saw from? Season 4?

Jayhennessy
3rd February 2009, 7:52 PM
Great, I'm a huge fan of heroes and the Graphic novels.

Name: Jayhennessy
Favourite Power: Neurocognitive Defict.
Favourite Character: Micah Sander

I was watching TV late one night and there was nothing else on, when I saw it, so I then couldn't stop watching!

Season three due to it having the incredibly sarcastic Arthur Petrelli!

I'd be lying if I said I'll be surprised if they do, but I do want them to.

Stabberz
3rd February 2009, 8:02 PM
Ok your In

Panda123
4th February 2009, 6:00 AM
Hey guys mind if i join

Name: Panda123
Favourite Power: Water mimicry
Favourite Character: Elle Bishop/Hiro Nakamura

Hutchi94
4th February 2009, 6:02 AM
Of course you can stranger I've never met before in my life and is not my best friend who is born on the same day!

LOL Welcome.

Blue Snover
4th February 2009, 9:56 AM
I wonder if we'll find out who Sylar's parents really are this season, and they may even introduce Tracey's other sister.

It'd be interesting to see what she can do.

crobatman
4th February 2009, 4:59 PM
@ Crobatman- Accepted!
@ Blue Snover- Accepted!

Welcome to the club you two. I love that episode where Monica's being robbed and she swings around the pole and smashes him in the face! That would be a great Animated Banner. Since I have the DVD's I'll see what I can do.

Oooh and Crobat man, what season was that episode you saw from? Season 4?

yes, it is season 4 now in America. I bet the episode can be found online.
Hiro basically was acting like a sidekick to Nando. In stead of the otherway around.

They do includ some of Sylar's backstory in this episode too. I will not say how, but just that they do.

Stabberz
4th February 2009, 5:02 PM
Nice, I Haven't seen any of season 4 yet as I live in the UK so anything Season four related can you put in spoilers, please and thank you

Hutchi94
4th February 2009, 7:26 PM
yes, it is season 4 now in America. I bet the episode can be found online.
Hiro basically was acting like a sidekick to Nando. In stead of the otherway around.

They do includ some of Sylar's backstory in this episode too. I will not say how, but just that they do.

WOW. I hope Hiro does get his powers back. And there is a site where you can watch it but it mmight be on this Thursday Night. Which is tonight!

And why do you call him Nando? In Australia he's called Ando!

crobatman
6th February 2009, 3:06 AM
Maybe it is Ando, and I am just retarded. :)

I am sorry, it is an Andocycle. LOL!

Hutchi94
6th February 2009, 10:06 PM
Yeah. You are retarded. LOL! But Nando is like a rice company! And I'm sure it tastes pretty bad so no super powers there!

Blue Snover
8th February 2009, 1:09 AM
My brother's friend had seen an advert on the internet, so i decided to watch it when it came to the UK.

Season 3, because Sylar figured out that he doesn't have to kill someone to get their ability.

I think it's a foregone conclusion that they will, but i'm not sure how they'd go about doing it.

Blue Snover
8th February 2009, 1:10 AM
My brother's friend had seen an advert on the internet, so i decided to watch it when it came to the UK.

Season 3, because Sylar figured out that he doesn't have to kill someone to get their ability.

I think it's a foregone conclusion that they will, but i'm not sure how they'd go about doing it.

Stabberz
8th February 2009, 7:19 PM
Ok Everybody new Question.

What Do you think Peters Power is at the moment

I'm not really sure, it could be he just has to learn the powers again, or it could be he only has the power of the last person they touch.

Hutchi94
16th February 2009, 8:21 AM
Oh I reckon he has his normal Powers back after he had that thingy and flew!

ALSO...

What do you reckon will happen to the Heroes in Season 4?

@Crobat Man.

You can participate in this but for god sake dont go telling what you know is a fact!

And also Blue Snover, what do you mean Sylar doesnt have to kill someone to get their power? I can't remember that!

Blue Snover
16th February 2009, 10:16 AM
What do you reckon will happen to the Heroes in Season 4?

I think that Ando will be the key to getting Peter and Hero their powers back, because he can supercharge abilties, so maybe he can restart them as well.

It might be like the alternate future when Sylar was President and he started hunting down people with abilties and locking them away.

Hutchi94, when Elle's power was getting out of control, Sylar took it so that she wouldn't end up killing someone, but he never actually had to kill her to do it, and that's when he figured out what his power actually was, he can transfer abilities from one person to another.

Hutchi94
17th February 2009, 4:46 AM
Sorry I've forgotten that EP. But Sylar killed Elle on that beach after Hiro teleported them away. Didn't he??? So describe what happened in that EP to all the Heroes cause I can't remember. Was it before or after the Eclipse (Which mind you is the biggest copy off Avatar I have ever seen!)?

Also in-case no one else has noticed, but unfortunately Stabberz, the Owner of this club, has peen BANNED. I am not sure if it is permanently or not, but as Co-Owner I take immediate action and take the Heroes Club V.2 as my own, becoming the Owner of this club.

If Stabberz returns I will be happy to give the ownership rights back but for now...

I'M IN CHARGE!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

The club will continue running as per usual.

Blue Snover
17th February 2009, 10:11 AM
I can't actually remember myself to be honest, all i remember is that Elle was losing control and Sylar took her power away, without having to kill her.

I think Stabberz will be back at the end of the week.

I think we need a few new topics.

If Nicky and Tracey's sister is introduced, what ability do you think she will have?

I think it's a foregone conclusion that she'll appear at some point, because they've already revealed that there were 3 girls.

I think she might have something we've not seen before, like empathy (reading people's emotions), either that or she will be a speedster like Daphne, because the doctor who gave the girls the formula, seemed to know what abilities they would have, but he didn't know which sister would get what, but saying that he could be wrong.

Do you think Mohinder Suresh has lost his ability?

I think Mohinder's abiltity is dormant at the moment, and it needs something to trigger it.

Stabberz
21st February 2009, 11:18 AM
I'm back.

here is a fact for you all, Peters New ability is that he can only have the powers of the last person he touched which means all he has to do is touch Sylar, which is going to be difficult.

Blue Snover
24th February 2009, 11:36 AM
I think Ando is going to be the key to getting everyone their abilties back.

There must be some trace left, and they may just need a boost.

I watched the first two episodes of the new season last night, and i noticed a couple of new characters, one was a woman with brown hair and the other had a hood on.

Their abilities were never revealed, and just because one got sucked out of a plane, doesn't mean they won't make a comeback.