PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favourite Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia character?

LadyCharizard
3rd February 2009, 6:51 PM
I couldn't see a thread for this, so I thought I'd make one.

Basically, which character do you like the most out of Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia? I have two favourites; Keith and Barlow.

Barlow - He's a very comical character in my opinion and his personal "Target Clear" is very amusing.
Keith - I just love the guy in general. He starts off as a rival-like NPC, but I think he develops into a best friend NPC rather than your rival as the game progresses. Did I mention I just love him anyways?

Anyway, who is (are) your favourite character(s) and why?

TurtwigFan1
3rd February 2009, 7:24 PM
I love Murph, he's totally awesome in each and every way absolutely humanely possibly. I also like Wendy, she's sooo cool with her Staraptor.

Protoman EXE
3rd February 2009, 11:26 PM
I liked wendy bacause of starapter.

gastrodon101
3rd February 2009, 11:38 PM
I like Blake he is awesome...

;423-e; pwns u

(s.i.e)
4th February 2009, 7:30 PM
if i really had to choose i would go for the ranger leader at the small base at the begin of the game whatever his name is i'm not that good with remembering that sort of things.

LadyCharizard
4th February 2009, 7:32 PM
if i really had to choose i would go for the ranger leader at the small base at the begin of the game whatever his name is i'm not that good with remembering that sort of things.
You're referring to Barlow, the leader of the Vientown Ranger base.

I think he's awesome =3

chikoritalover16
6th February 2009, 1:52 AM
This is hard. I really like all the characters, but similar to you, I really like Keith and Barlow (he always cracks me up with his Target Clear). I think Wendy and Sven are pretty neat too. And Lavana's hair is just awesome.

Defy gravity!
;152;

PurpleMew
6th February 2009, 8:15 PM
If I had to chose them Ice and Sven all the way, go awsome hair.

kirby8933083
6th February 2009, 8:54 PM
I really loved the admins Lavana & Ice along with Keith. Lavana & Ice had awesome pokemon, and their speech made sense unlike another admin. >_> Rhythmia (or however her name is spelled XD ) is really nice as well, so upbeat & friendly.

LadyCharizard
7th February 2009, 9:05 AM
Rhythmi.

I like how Hastings mistakes her name as being Misery xP

Torpoleon
7th February 2009, 12:42 PM
I think everyone is cool! Couldn't this have been made into a poll just to make it easier and because we are saying our favorites?

oboy170
7th February 2009, 1:15 PM
I say Seven because he likes to keep his cool and his Luxray is awesome.

goldenlucario2
8th February 2009, 5:16 AM
id say keith

LadyCharizard
8th February 2009, 11:05 AM
I think everyone is cool! Couldn't this have been made into a poll just to make it easier and because we are saying our favorites?
Poll added.

Hopefully this will make things easier now.

MKFC
8th February 2009, 12:30 PM
Wendy because her Staraptor is awesome.

Sapphire Phoenix
10th February 2009, 3:01 AM
I like Keith, even though he got on my nerves every now and then. I also like Ice ('cause he cool :/) and Wendy.

Short Wing
10th February 2009, 4:05 PM
Barlow was awsome. I liked his whole 'Target Clear' methods.
I also enjoyed Keith though, just because I liked the whole rival-friendship thing.

LadyCharizard
10th February 2009, 4:09 PM
Barlow was awsome. I liked his whole 'Target Clear' methods.
I also enjoyed Keith though, just because I liked the whole rival-friendship thing.
I also like Barlow's habit of confusing words, like he did with the Gigaremo (Calling it something like the Gizareno or something).

And I think Keith is better as an amigo character rather than a rival character, but that's my opinion =3

lunar spirit1100
10th February 2009, 4:54 PM
Blake Hall was my favourite. I thought the Darkrai incident was epic, and its all thanks to him I was able to obtain Darkrai! =D

EmpoleonRules
11th February 2009, 1:39 AM
Rhythmi.

I like how Hastings mistakes her name as being Misery xP
Yeah I like her too. I have no idea why though.

Yuppirox
11th February 2009, 2:46 AM
I really like Barlow's character. How he always breaks down the doors on order to get to the other side. Get out of the way peoplez! Barlow's a comin'!

I also like Ice and Lavana. Ice looks so cool when he does his pose. And Lavana acts like she's one of those annoying beauty Queens you just can't seem to get rid of.XD

fire fan 888
11th February 2009, 6:27 PM
I am the only one who voted sven?!

anyway its 'cause he has luxray ( if im thinking the right person lol... )

LadyCharizard
11th February 2009, 6:30 PM
I am the only one who voted sven?!

anyway its 'cause he has luxray ( if im thinking the right person lol... )
Yeah, Sven has his Luxray.

I rather like how casual he is.

Yellow Aura
21st February 2009, 5:05 PM
I really like Wendy. She was so cool and nice.

Dabottle
21st February 2009, 6:43 PM
Keith was good and Rhythmi/Misery :D. Barlow was funny and Kincaid and his many books on HOW TO STOP RUNNING IN HALLWAYS was epic.
How could we forget Ponte though. Isaac was Ok and The Admins were decent. I will say Keith though. Melody(I think that was her name) was good too.

QuazarTrainer1011
22nd February 2009, 2:23 AM
My fave's Lavana. Second place is Ice, and third is Rhythmi.

Mudkips are cute little blue mudskipper fish pokemon thingys. Yeah, lets go with that!