PDA

View Full Version : Like stepping stones... (Hello.)

Ace Trainer Jet
3rd February 2009, 9:55 PM
;418;;019;;162;
Greetings, stepping stones.

Naw, I'm kidding.

Hey there. You can call me Jet. That's my trainer name anyways, although I go by Blue online, but it's so common that you may as well call me Jet.

Like my username says, I'm an ace, or I wish I were. I have it set that way on my wifi but truth is I've never won a Wifi battle. However, I'm getting better all the time. My main team, Team Jetstream, is up around level 57 and I've just beaten the Pokemon League on my Pearl game.

I start playing Pokemon when I was really young. Then for a few years after Generation 2 I didn't really play Pokemon except a few times when I emulated some of the games on a computer. I don't do that anymore.

Anyways, some day I want to compete in tournaments, but there's a thing there....I play with the Pokemon I like, not the ones I know are inherently powerful. So I have to get really good before I can ever do that. Why? Well at lot of my favorites are weaklings compared to the popular ones.

Anyways, if anyone's up for a battle or trade, let me know. My friend code is 0345 3889 1281.

Random fact about me: My favorites include Pokemon like Buizel and Rattata. I'm a sucker for cuteness.

Wifi notes; I have Wifi at my house.

I usually do preset level battles since I'm not that good but I'd like to do more free battles so if you have a team with highs around the level 60 range then come on.

I only trade and battle legits. Hackers and cheaters can burn in hell.

I don't use any special rules. Where's the fun in putting a regulation on something like Pokemon? You can probably guess I don't think too highly of Marriland and people on his forums.

When I trade I ask that the Pokemon be nicknamed first.

I'll trade anything non-legendary that I haven't already taken time to train. I get attached to my trained Pokemon, even if they are just data.

In particular, I'm looking for Zangoose (especially if I can find a shiny since I don't have any other 3rd or 4th gen games) and Feebas, and I want to get myself a shiny Sentret so I can train and evolve it but it's gonna take some time because I lack patience and I'm not good at chaining, otherwise I'd be out going for a shiny Absol since they're swarming me today.

sapphire_addict
3rd February 2009, 9:58 PM
sup Jet! welcome! i love welcoming people. have fun and read the rules. (being banned is not fun. especially when you live here.) feel free to drop me a line anytime.

Ace Trainer Jet
3rd February 2009, 9:59 PM
Dun worry, I read the rules as a precaution before hitting the final submit button on my first post.

Ace Trainer Jet
3rd February 2009, 9:59 PM
-Sorry there, I accidentally double posted somehow. Something to do with the posting time limit.-

Littlemyuu
3rd February 2009, 10:00 PM
Hi there! welcome to the forum ^_^
i also lose alot on wi-fi..but thats only cuz i dont use Ev...
but back to topic, Have fun and enjoy your stay
stick to the rules and if you need a friend send me a message =)

see ya
S-S

7eeveelutions
3rd February 2009, 10:00 PM
Welcome to the SPPF forums, Jet!
Read the rules and have fun!
If you like to trade, then the trade fourms would be a good place to visit. Theres always someone wanting to trade there.
;471;

Ace Trainer Jet
3rd February 2009, 10:02 PM
Solar; I can't be arsed to EV train. I just infect them with the Pokerus then take them to an area with a suitable level and bash around, that's all the EVs I need. I'm working on my Leafeon as it would just so happen to be. She's level 10. I was so lucky to get a female.

7: I like to trade for stuff I can't get myself, plus it helps get me ID numbers for the lotto which I do every once in a blue moon.