PDA

View Full Version : Serebii.net Update: Thursday: Platinum Pre-Order Bonus Revealed?

SerebiiBot
5th February 2009, 3:30 PM
Serebii.net has just updated with this:

Should hav eepisode pictures from today's episode later today or tomorrow so be sure to check back for that In The Games Department Pok#233;mon Platinum Pre-Order Bonus Over the past couple of days, there have been rumblings from various sources of a ...

More... (http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml)

Jaguar297
5th February 2009, 3:33 PM
That's great! You used the space to quick before episode and the end of have. That's pretty much the only mistake.

ShinyLucario
5th February 2009, 4:01 PM
I'm so excited XD Anyone know if the figure is origin or altered forme? Either way its awesome.

Serebii
5th February 2009, 4:14 PM
If it is the same as the one the Japanese Players then its the same as its pictured on the site and thus origin forme

ShinyLucario
5th February 2009, 7:39 PM
Alright, thanks for the heads up. I haven't seen the japanese one anywhere so I was unsure.

Pearl's Perap
5th February 2009, 8:20 PM
Looks cool, I'm pre-ordering the game so I hope I end up getting the figurine ;D

Serebii
5th February 2009, 8:29 PM
Best check with the place you're pre-ordering with

Added Episode Pictures to the update

Jonouchi
5th February 2009, 8:30 PM
That picture of Pachirisu frightens me. 0_0

Eh, I'm not a preorder person. I get them when they come. =)

Pearl's Perap
5th February 2009, 8:39 PM
Best check with the place you're pre-ordering with

I'll try and make sure the website I pre-order with offers the figurine :]

Splozion
5th February 2009, 9:38 PM
I work at Gamestop, and the newest Gamestop TV discs (February 09) have a section about Pokemon Platinum and the Giratina Origin Forme figure pre-order bonus. So I can verify Gamestop getting them, at least.

j-man24star
5th February 2009, 11:04 PM
I already Pre-ordered my copy... Does that mean i'm not gonna get a figure?!

ArmorAndonomon
6th February 2009, 2:42 PM
Usually if the store has leftovers after the game comes out, if you preordered it before the special bonus was given away, they'll throw one in.
We did at our Gamestop anyways, with PMD2 and DP.
*shrug*

Arceus, The Original One
6th February 2009, 3:23 PM
I've never preordered anything, I somehow get a buzz from waiting in the queue for a Pokemon game, after all, if you wait a few months, 30 mins wouldn't hurt.