PDA

View Full Version : Gooooood afternoon, Serebii.

Hybrid-Zero
6th February 2009, 8:24 PM
Well. Depending on your time zone, it may or may not be noon-time. But for the sake of my thread can we all just pretend it is?

. . . Hai. I'm Hybrid-Zero. Call me Zero though--it sounds cooler.

I'm here to help out where I can, and I'm going to be putting up a shop in the art board because I thought that this would be the best place for me to take requests for Pokemon fan art & banners =] I love doing them as personal artwork, but custom commissions are so much more fun.

I love Pokemon (obviously, because if I didn't, I wouldn't be here.) but . . . a lot of my games are gone now because my brother arbitrarily decided to sell them to GameStop -.- All I have now are Ruby, Diamond, & Pokemon Colosseum.

Anywaaaays. I've rambled long enough. Nice to be here, and I hope I get to meet some of you! =]

-Zero

pirate555
7th February 2009, 2:59 PM
Hello, and a hearty welcome to Serebii Zero!

If you're looking to start up an art shop, then you're right, this is a pretty good place to be =) We get a lot of artists, and plenty of requesters, so I hope that once your shop is opened, you'll get some good business!

Shame about your games; you may see me around the fourth generation section, if you ever decide to pursue some wi-fi battling whilst you're here. Just keep an eye on the rules, post plenty, and you should have a good time here.

Enjoy!

Pirate

treespyro
7th February 2009, 3:04 PM
I'm Hybrid-Zero.

Of course you are ;)

Like Pirate said, follow stuff and never drink and post, it doesn't turn out well, trust me

If you need help you can contact Pirate or I, we are both trusting

Hybrid-Zero
7th February 2009, 7:12 PM
Thanks for the welcome, guys. I appreciate it =]