PDA

View Full Version : New person typing

Eievui
7th February 2009, 10:16 AM
Hello! lol. I'm new to this. Just thought I'd start off by introducing myself. I'm Kaitlyn, my fav pkm is Eevee (even tho I don't have an eevee on my current diamond game -.-) but my second fav would be be Charmander ;004;

Anyone know if there's some sort of thread for the underground? I don't have friends to go down there with (N)

Babey_blue
7th February 2009, 10:40 AM
hi Eievui welcome to serebii! hope you have fun and if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask me! i'll try and help the best i can. ^_^

Pokelight_Admin
7th February 2009, 1:55 PM
Welcome Eievui! Have fun and remember to read the rules. As for the underground, check around in the 4th Generation Category. ^_^

Rommath
7th February 2009, 3:55 PM
Welcome to the forums, Eievui. Have fun. And like Pokelight Admin said, there is a thread called "it's diggin' time" in the 4th Gen area, which is a great place to talk about the Underground.

7eeveelutions
7th February 2009, 7:00 PM
Welcome to the SPPF forums, Eievui!
Read the rules and have fun!

I can trade you an Eevee, if you want one.

Eievui
8th February 2009, 5:22 AM
Hi guys! Thanks for your kindness. I haven't officially posted anything yet, but I'm having fun looking around and talking to people on my profile lol.

Thanks for telling me where to find an underground thread, Pokelight and Doop (:

And Eeveelution, that would be great x]

DYLANJON
8th February 2009, 8:51 AM
hi, nice 2 c u, read the rules and have fun! *sigh* i wish i had wi-fi.