Rapidash
Spearow
Sandshrew
Nidorina
Drowzee
Beedrill
&
Nidoran female...

...and would really enjoy exchanging trade offers. Offer anything you would like and I'll get back to you. I can't list which pokes' I'd like because it's more fun catching them yourself, the really special and cool ones, but if I see an offer I like I'll trade, like a casual, common poke' such as, ODDISH. Not too special there but I might just would take one. One like Microphone Jigglypuff I'd prefer catching myself or a hard to get one.

You can however always offer me fished pokemon! Always have trouble with them.

xMetagrossx
27th November 2010, 12:54 PM
I can RNG breed next to any shiny I am mainly looking for these but will take other offers. Just PM me with the shiny you would like and what you have to offer.

Looking to trade for UT Will Pay Big: Deoxys, Arceus, Modest Heatran with HP Grass, Timid Celebi with HP Fire, Jolly Jirachi, Timid Latios, Calm Latias, Calm Spiritomb, Timid Darkrai, Modest Porygon, Modest, Timid, and Jolly Dittos.

LilNash94
28th November 2010, 12:24 AM
Looking for a shiny Dragonite, the higher the level the better, with knowledge of good, powerful moves

I will offer a masterball

PM if you can help

Thanks!

DDB
30th November 2010, 3:55 PM
Able to RNG most pokemon, depending on if I have them or can catch them. Let me know what you want! I'm looking for any shiny legendaries (nature and IVs unimportant) and am willing to try getting desired egg moves in exchange for them. PM if you're interested.

Jelly Bean
4th December 2010, 9:56 AM
I am looking for alot of shiny eevees.

what I have to trade:

- Shiny Pigeot lvl 47 Gentle nature
- non-shiny Palkia lvl 47 Jolly nature
- non-shiny Raikou lvl 54 Quiet nature
- non-shiny all starter pokemon
- non-shiny Togekiss lvl 42 Lonely nature

Jesster
5th December 2010, 12:14 AM
offering: shiny Electivire with Pokerus and a shiny Groudon which I can aslo infect upon request. :)

looking for: I look at all offers! though I'm interested in low level nicknamable shinies or a Japanese Jirachi.

Cloudchild75
5th December 2010, 2:51 AM
I have a level 100 uncloned gentle Ageto Celebi. He looks unevd...which is a shame as his iv`s are decent - 31, 15, 20, 26, 30, 11. Or if you don`t like this guy I can give up a shiny, listed some below. I need a pokemon with this criteria, not sure what pokemon it needs to be to have all these moves, but I`m not actually fussy. It can be whatever.

Level 100 preferably ev`d in speed, but not a huge deal level is a bigger requirement. He could just be drugged in speed. Nature does not matter. But he needs the following moves, or at least mean look and one other -

Hypnosis, yawn, or thunderwave but no burn or ice or poison
Mean look
False swipe (not sure if there`s a pokemon that can know all 3 of these)
A healing move if possible like softboiled or recover...not sure if that`s possible
Some of my shinys on offer -
Self caught nicknameable shiny zubat male named Lucky right now
Female adamant eevee
Timid wish eevee male
Careful ditto (Uncloned)
Modest latios
Modest newmoon island darkrai
Ask about others if you`re looking for anything in particular. I also want an uncloned shiny mewtwo and a Japanese shiny rattata and shiny kanto rattata.

xdragonx
5th December 2010, 9:50 PM
LF shiny Adamant/Jolly Growlithe with Morning Sun. Must be male and nicknameable. Preferably UT, but if he is trained a little bit, I'd like to know the EV count, please.

In return I can offer the following shinies (chained, UT):
Shinx (Mild x2)
Electrike (Timid x3, Sassy, Jolly)
Skitty (Bashful, Bold, Mild)

I also have a shiny Naughty Bagon (UT, hatched from an Egg) with DD and Hydro Pump.

I can infect anything with Pokerus. I'm willing to trade two Pokemon for the one Growlithe. Also, if there's something in particular that you're after, feel free to ask! I'll see what I can do for you!

PM me to negotiate, please. =)

Pikawho?
11th December 2010, 10:02 PM
Offering (all Shiny): Chained by your's truly so they're nicknameable and UT: Zangoose (x5), Electrike (x6), Dunsparce (x3), Makuhita (x6), Spoink (x8), Larvitar (x7), Buizel (x4), and Beldum (x1, currently chaining so number will increase). Natures vary for each, but at least two of each variety have either Modest or Adamant natures (depending on which benefits the species best).

I'm pretty good at chaining so if you have a specific request lemme know (depending on the species, I might do it for free). I can synchronize natures but can't guarantee good ivs. I can chain all chainable pokemon EXCEPT those that require FR insertion (my bro lost his copy. v.v).

Not Mine but still shiny (touched, unless stated otherwise): Piplup (UT), Beldum (Adamant + UT), Charmander (caught and lost pokerus but otherwise UT), Magikarp (UT), Cyndaquil (UT), Duskull (UT), Palkia, Dialga, Registeel, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Mightyena, Voltorb (UT, methinks), Torchic (UT), and Mudkip (UT). There are alot more, but those are what I can think of off the top of my head that would interest people.

I have pokerus so I can infect if that's what you want.

Wants (shiny): Growlithe, UT w/ Jolly or Adamant nature; Any starter pokemon; Spheal, UT; Regice, UT w/ nature that lowers attack or speed; other legendaries. If they're touched, I need to know if they've been properly ev-trained and in which stats.

Pm me with offers and questions. My wants are the primary things I'm after but I'll listen to other offers. I don't know the ivs of any of the shinies (other than the Larvitars) so if you want them you'd need to iv battle me. I'm more interested in the natures of the shinies rather than the ivs. So if you don't ask me for my ivs, I won't ask for yours.

Gahagan
12th December 2010, 5:20 PM
Want a shiny? I can get you any shiny within 1 day provided...

* you don't ask for egg moves
* you don't want specific IVs
* you don't want a specific nature
* the Pokemon is breedable (no legendaries)

These are 100% legit and bred with Syberia's international Ditto, so odds are that it will come with a couple 31s somewhere.

I will accept any TM as payment.

Cloudchild75
13th December 2010, 5:58 AM
I need a shiny serious male swablu shiny. I don't care if it's cloned. It does need to be serious and male though. (UT would be nice too) RNG'd is fine. I can offer arceus, celebi, shinys, whatever. Ask if you are after a specific shiny.

TheMarzKing
14th December 2010, 4:09 PM
offer: shiny teddiursa , slowpoke ,larvitar , gligar ,ralts , Bronzor , spirtomb , proygon , eevee , lickitung
looking for: EV train pokemon (would be nice if u can nice name them) , Events , and other shineys

Skitty1CatzRule
15th December 2010, 12:46 AM
Looking for a shiny female ralts with the move mimic.
Mimic can be found in 3rd gen. Pokemon emerald, fr/lg, and XD. Unfortunately, you would have to have caught it in 3rd gen. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and will offer 6 shinies from my sig (excluding; the ones specified to be not traded. Suicune is currently being traded for shiny ho-oh will not remove if trade doesn't go through.
I'm offering a jirachi, mewtwo, event shiny pichu evolved into raichu (it'll still work), and shiny geodude.
Now also offering a shiny golbat, shiny eevee & shiny vulpix. Eevee is male from leafgreen.
Shaymin and treecko in trade process
Porygon-Z and another pokemon in possible trade process

imagineku13
16th December 2010, 3:16 PM
does anyone have a shiny snubull up for trade i have a bunch of shines to trade... pm me :)

leppy420
16th December 2010, 9:58 PM
im looking for shiny weedle and caterpie, i have many eggmove pokes i can offer in exchange, some items. pm me for trade

iamtheprimera
16th December 2010, 11:44 PM
Im searching for a shiney buizel that knows Ice Punch and Dive. More so Ice Punch. If anyone can help me out, ill try to work out some kinda deal with them.

TheMaster
16th December 2010, 11:46 PM
i have a legit shiny darkrai willing to trade. PM me with offers :D. I will mostly only accept IV bred

joe43269
17th December 2010, 7:51 PM
I'm looking for any shiny pokemon, don't care what it is as long as it has been legitimately obtained which means no hacks! PM me for what your looking for and I'll see if I have what you want.

piplup BL
18th December 2010, 8:04 PM
I'm looking for shiny Kiogre and shiny Groundon, if someone have post here plz

RocketGrunt#7
19th December 2010, 7:04 PM
Looking for a shiny Bronzor/Bronzong.

Must be able to nickname it.

PM me if you have one and we'll work something out.
I have stuff like:

Shiny Adamant Absol
Shiny Hardy Drapion
Shiny Modest Starly
A LOT OF IV BRED/EV TRAINED Pokemon

No hacks of course.

Jamthemaster
21st December 2010, 2:52 AM
Looking for unhacked shinies, no lv 100's. Pm me for lists, I have plenty of Shinies or Events up for trade!

Alerion
21st December 2010, 3:20 PM
Im offering shiny UT Eevee,Pokemon Movie 10 Raikou,and shiny EV'd Monferno. Im mainly looking for tms and the pokemon that are in my sig. (I didnt know whether or not to offer the Raikou here or the event thread because its still a shiny so Im sorry if offering the Raikou is here is a mix up :/)

Jazztimuzzz
21st December 2010, 5:24 PM
looking for an unhacked shiny charmander PM with offers
i can offer shiny
Gallade
Magnemite
Ponyta

Jazztimuzzz
21st December 2010, 5:26 PM
looking for an unhacked shiny charmander PM with offers
i can offer shiny
Gallade
Magnemite
Ponyta

Bastian
24th December 2010, 6:21 PM
I'm looking for a male shiny buizel; I really want it so I'm willing to offer big for it.
I'll offer any two of the following shiny legends-Lugia, Giratina, Cresselia, Dialga
Or any three of the following shiny regulars- Treecko, Rhyperior, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Piplup, Torchic, Ditto, Porygon Z

Please PM me if you can help. I'm willing to negotiate.

PokemasterLee
24th December 2010, 6:45 PM
I have a legit shiny Weedle if anyones interested. I know's that's kinna worthless, but all I want is a Elekid or Magby. PM me if you have an Elekid or magby and are willing to trade. Hopefully untouched but any one is fine.

EDIT: Traded!

Jade88
25th December 2010, 3:47 AM
Looking for a shiny Dratini!

I have alot of perfect iv pokemon to offer in return. Also have all of the Emerald legendaries and a set of leftovers to attach to whatever you choose.

iamtheprimera
25th December 2010, 4:09 AM
Hey everyone, im looking for:(Preferably all Male)
;147; Shiney (Extreme Speed)/;037; Shiney (Energy Ball)/;357;Shiney(Dragon Dance, Leaf Blade)/;462;Shiney/;272;Shiney/;186;Shiney

I can offer what ever is in my signature. I have others I havnt listed. Depending on the deal, Id be willing to offer them. Thank yoooou!

Plusf50I
26th December 2010, 5:48 PM
Really need a shiny elekid Ill offer a shiny chatmandr beldum riolu squritle totodile and shiny lvl 40 dratini pm me

Plusf50I
26th December 2010, 5:52 PM
Really need a shiny elekid Ill offer a shiny chatmandr beldum riolu squritle totodile and shiny lvl 40 dratini pm me

necros de neon
26th December 2010, 6:01 PM
looking for shiny ditto,shiny relicanth or shiny arcanine lv 1-5 offering lv 1 shiny charmander umon most Tms, evo items, and rare cnadies , pp ups/maxes

Yoz11
27th December 2010, 12:18 AM
looking for shiny adamant dratini can offer events or shinies

pizzaaa
27th December 2010, 2:07 AM
have shiny beautifly:need jirachi or deoxys or shaymin

jaxonferz
27th December 2010, 3:36 AM
I have a shiny houndoom, metagross, and magnezone.
I will give someone one of them if they give me the energy ball tm. Pm me soon

Owl
27th December 2010, 3:41 AM
i have the shinys in my sig, looking for a Crown Raikou, or other shinies.

xdragonx
27th December 2010, 3:44 PM
LF shiny Adamant/Jolly Growlithe with Morning Sun. Must be male and nicknameable. Preferably UT, but if he is trained a little bit, I'd like to know the EV count, please.

Yep, I'm still looking! I'm also on the hunt for a UT Crown Raikou!

In return I can offer the following shinies (chained myself, UT):
Shinx (Mild x2)
Electrike (Timid x3, Sassy, Jolly)

I also have a shiny Naughty Bagon (UT, hatched myself from an Egg) with DD and Hydro Pump. And if there's a particular shiny Pokemon that you're after, go ahead and ask me about it! ;D

I also have boxes of legendary Pokemon (touched), high-leveled Pokemon (touched), and Egg Move Pokemon (UT). I can infect anything with Pokerus. I might be willing to trade 2 (3, in some cases) for 1. Also, if there's something else that you're after that I haven't listed, feel free to ask! I'll see what I can do for you!

Please PM me to work something out.

Plusf50I
27th December 2010, 8:31 PM
Looking for shiny pokemon. I have around 30 different shiny pokemon to trade such as bagon treeko charmander totodile torchic beldum and more

Jelly Bean
30th December 2010, 3:33 AM
offering:
(will trade one of)
shiny pidgeot gentle nature
shiny dusknoir gentle nature with pkrs
arceus impish nature
arceus hardy nature
raikou quiet nature
suicune docile nature
lugia brave nature with pkrs
ho-oh brave nature with pkrs
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf

looking for:

shiny:
(for one)
eevee, espeon, vaporeon, dratini, dragonair, feebas, milotic, skitty, delcatty, vulpix, ninetails, froslass, bellossom, trapinch, vibrava, flygon, buneary, lopunny, mareep, flaaffy, ampharos, shinx, luxio, luxray, absol, ponyta, rapidash, lapras

(or any two) regular:
mew, zaptos, articuno, moltres, feebas

Cloudchild75
30th December 2010, 4:52 AM
I still want shiny serious swablu; if the maleness is too much to ask for I'll take female. I also want -

Shiny wants, everything on this list MUST be legit AND shiny people:
When I say uncloned, nature, iv's and ut do not matter as long as it's below level 90ish. And for uncloned I prefer you to be the original trainer.
More wants added!
As many shiny unowns as I can get; rng'd is great. I only have *D* and *Y*
Japanese shiny rattata
Rattata level 2-4 from Firered or leafgreen nature/gender etc don't matter
Uncloned mewtwo
Timid or modest Pachirisu with good iv's in SPATK and Speed and pickup (flexible on the ability)
Jolly glameow or purugly with good iv's in Attack and Speed and own tempo
Uncloned untouched lugia *Have uncloned but he's level 100 so I can't ev him*
Dog collection stuff:
Kanto suicune (Due to confusion, want the FireRed suicune in shiny not distant land)
HG/SS Raikou, Suicune, ho-oh, and lugia Japanese
Uncloned crown entei and raikou (Have suicune now)
I'm not looking for anything else at the moment. I no longer require nicknames.

I can trade such things as -

Crown dogs (All 3 but these are clones)
Shiny -
Modest newmoon island darkrai
Modest latios
Female adamant eevee
Timid wish eevee male
Jolly UT Growlithe

And others, ask if you're after anything special. Though those are the best I have as far as natures. Some of my other shiny haves -

Female naughty torkoal (Uncloned)
Hasty abra (Uncloned)
Careful ditto (Uncloned)
Sassy aron female (Uncloned)
Mild UT Azelf (Pokerus) Has 31 in SPATK and 17 Speed

More events such as -

Shinings and events I caught myself -
This Wishmaker Jirachi (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/Maguschild/MotherJirachi.jpg) <--Got myself from my Coliseum bonus disc he's been cloned a few times and is still level 5 I just rare candied him to death to get the iv's.
Hayley's Naive mew I got her from Pokemon ranch myself and she's been cloned.
Wishmaker jirachis many different natures *Uncloned* (Have the coliseum bonus disc, can get them anytime, cheap but I will NOT go for specific natures it takes too long)
UT XD Hydro Cannon Totodile (level 5) He's been cloned. Sucky iv's.
Surfing and flying pikachus, ask on natures if interested.

All legendaries legit in shiny except jirachi, registeel and celebi, and most non shiny legends.

ShinyGoogleplex
30th December 2010, 1:28 PM
Recent story.
I was at the end of LeafGreen (@ Trainer Tower on island 7) when I handed the GBA over to my 9 year old niece. On her second fishing line that was cast she reeled in a...
...Shiny Krabby! She did hand the game back to me because she knows what shinies are and I caught and nicknamed it SHINY-9.

So I now have him.

However tonight I was informed by nurse Joy? that my party pokemon has PokeRus!!!! I immediately infected my shinies, shiny leaf holders, and event pokemon with the virus, including my just claimed at a PokeMart Mew. His nature is quiet and he's 'SOMEWHAT OF A CLOWN'. Just the way that I wanted him. 8-)

ShinyGoogleplex
30th December 2010, 1:31 PM
From me...

Abra
Rapidash
Spearow
Sandshrew
Nidorina
Drowzee
Beedrill
Nidoran female
&
Krabby

Plus I can infect any with Pokerus.

leppy420
30th December 2010, 5:00 PM
looking for shiny chikorita and shiny torchic, can offer, oblivia shaymin, PCP, many many eggmove pokes, shiny, mudkip, shiny taillow, shiny riolu, shiny wooper

Soulfly
30th December 2010, 6:47 PM
Edited: Traded sucessfuly.

Raeipa
30th December 2010, 10:57 PM
*NOTE: I only have wi-fi for today, so offers must be made quick!*

I have the following shinies:

Krabby (multiple)
Flaffy *(only 3)
Sudowoodo (only 1)
Gligar *(multiple)
Ekans (only 2)
Electrike *(multiple)
Seviper (only 4)
Magnemite *(multiple)
Electabuzz *(multiple)
Weepinbell (limited)
Pineco (only one)
Nidoran male (limited)

All are UT. I don't know the IV's but can give natures if wanted.

Looking for, but not limited to:
Shiny combee (female)**
Shiny Onix (if Adamant/Careful)**
Flawless Ditto***
Shiny Rayquaza (Modest/Adamant if possible) ***
Shiny Treecko** (if timid)***
Shiny drifloon
Shiny aaron

Key:
** *Want - will trade 2 shinies for this
****BIG WANT - will trade 3 shinies for this

*I will accept cloned pokemon but please note that I do not clone pokemon myself*

jaxonferz
31st December 2010, 6:26 AM
Have shiny magnezone, metagross and manectric. Will trade one for thunderwave tm and another for a leftovers. Pm me and use my diamond fc

Plusf50I
1st January 2011, 4:15 AM
have a lvl 1 shiny scizor it is japense adament and technician however i really just want an english shiny syther or scirzor so i am willing to trade it plus items or more shiny pokemon pm me if you are intereseted and we can work out a deal

Skitty1CatzRule
1st January 2011, 8:13 PM
Looking for a movie celebi. Will offer shiny cresselia. not really looking for much right now.

If you can trade me a shiny female ralts nicknamed aurora with the move mimic, I will trade one of these three shinies: dialga, palkia, or giratina. Pm/vm with offers.

foxyman1167
2nd January 2011, 4:04 PM
Offering:

Timid Abra (x/x/x/31/x/31) w/ Synchronize (x1) or Inner Focus (x1)
Naughty Trapinch (x/31/x/x/x/31) (x1)
Adamant Shroomish (x/31/x/x/x/31) w/ Poison Heal (x1)

WSHMKR Jirachi (x3) UT

Seeking:
Valueable TMs or items

Invader Ray
3rd January 2011, 2:51 AM
i am looking for a shiny scyther or scizor it doesnt matter if its ev trained or the nature cuz i dont care i just like training i will offer a lvl 48 haunter or a lvl 63 golbat i do not have any shinys myself or i would offer those

jfontanna
3rd January 2011, 10:59 PM
I am looking for 2 things: A shiny magnemite (preferably modest) and a shiny staryu (preferably timid or modest)

I can trade almost all the legendaries, TMs, or rare items -- pm me

pizzaaa
4th January 2011, 1:34 AM
Have shiny lugia want any shiny

TechYes
4th January 2011, 4:12 AM
WANT: Shiny UT Growlithe (Level doesn't matter as long as it is 100&#37; Un Trained)

I will trade a shiny EV trained charizard, (My only Shiny) or any legendary you want (all my stuff is legit)

I have several EV'd Lv 100's, EV'd Groudon, EV'd Rayquaza, lv 100 Jirachi, Lv 100 Celebi, and miscellaneous lvl's, non-ev'd, non lv 100's - Including a legit lv 10 UT MYSTRY mew, and others - Just ask - I really want a Shiny Growlithe.

luxrayshock
4th January 2011, 8:26 PM
Looking for the following shinies UT preferably egg hatched: bulbasaur, squirtle, chikorita, cyndaquil, torchic, mudkip
Have shinies to offer in return. pm please

Rotomknight
4th January 2011, 9:24 PM
I am offering a pre-traded lv. 100 blissey
I want a shiny nidoran M, shiny nidorino, shiny nidoking
PM rotomknight for info

pizzaaa
5th January 2011, 12:12 AM
Shiny geodude need shiny deoxys or shiny ditto or shiny ponyta

pizzaaa
5th January 2011, 12:12 AM
Shiny geodude need shiny deoxys or shiny ditto or shiny ponyta

TheMarzKing
5th January 2011, 1:49 AM
i have a shiney lickitumg, teddiursa , slowpoke , qwilfish ,gligar, bronzor ,spirtomb ,eevee ,and ralts

looking for : event poke , ev train poke , egg move poke , and other shinys

Cloudchild75
5th January 2011, 3:29 AM
This offer is now void.

jfontanna
5th January 2011, 12:35 PM
What I need is a shiny jolly gliscor,
and a shiny careful eevee
I can trade nearly any item or TM and many legendaries
pm me

dawn_pkm
5th January 2011, 6:55 PM
im looking for a shinny
ditto
giratina
dialgia
ludicolo-any pre evoltion is fine too
like 5 shinny eevee's
buneary
celeby

any level trained or not doesnt matter.
i will offer any pokemon you want at w/e level or any tm's just ask! NOT deoxys or darkrai or stuff like that.

dawn_pkm
6th January 2011, 4:44 AM
im looking for the following shinny pokemon!
i can trade tm's or shinny pokemon for them msg me

wynat
sentret
whismur
shinx
seadra
sableye
marill
meoth
mothim
ninetales
celiby
misdrevious

Shiny Gyarados
6th January 2011, 6:50 AM
looking for a shiny UT gamestop raikou english (also will be looking for suicune and entei when event happens so im accepting offers for them as well)
will trade 2 or 3 depending on the shiny for the raikou

My Shinies:
Kanto
Bulbasaur lv 5 lax UT F
Charmander lv 1 modest UT M
Squirtle lv 5 Lonely UT M
Blastoise lv 36 relaxed F
Pidgeot lv 37 careful M
Ekans lv 1 Impish UT M
Raichu lv 38 careful F
Machamp lv 56 calm F
Tentacruel Lv 31 Lax F
Geodude lv 18 bold UT M
Ponyta lv 23 Modest UT F
Dewgong lv 42 Naive M
Gastly lv 20 Brave UT M
Scyther lv 1 Quiet UT M
Magikarp lv 1 Jolly UT M
Ditto lv 54 Rash
Eevee lv 1 naughty UT M
Porygon lv 25 Lonely UT
Omanyte lv 20 Mild UT M
Kabuto lv 21 Calm M
Aerodactyl lv 1 Hasty UT F
Aerodactyl lv 20 Naive UT M
Zapdos lv 53 serious
Moltres lv 50 rash UT
Dratini lv 1 calm UT F
Mewtwo lv 70 Calm UT
Jhoto
Chikorita lv 1 mild UT M
Cyndaquil lv 1 adament UT M
Typhlosion lv 59 brave M
Totodile lv 1 adament UT M
Crobat lv 45 relaxed F
Togepi lv 18 Impish UT M
Mareep lv 1 hasty UT F
Sneasel lv 35 Jolly UT F
Magcargo lv 58 Jolly F
Swinub lv 34 Calm UT M
Delibird lv 32 Mild M
Kingdra lv 53 Hardy UT M
Houndour lv 1 Modest UT M
Phanpy lv 5 Adamant UT F
Tyrogue lv 1 rash UT M
Raikou lv 50 timid UT
Suicune lv 50 Hardy UT
Entei lv 40 modest UT (distant land)
Larvitar lv 6 adament UT F
Ho-oh lv 70 Hardy BT
Hoenn
Treecko lv 1 hasty UT M
Torchic lv 5 relaxed UT M
Mudkip lv5 naughty UT M
Swampert lv 37 bashful M
Ralts lv 4 adament UT M
Aron lv 34 Adamant UT F
Electrike lv 12 Rash BT F
Trapinch lv 20 Serious UT M
Cancnea lv 1 Timid UT M
Claydol lv 36 bashful
Altaria lv 35 naughty F
Dusclops lv 37 calm UT F
Bagon lv 26 adament UT M
Beldum lv 5 adamant UT
Latias lv 40 Calm UT F
Latios lv 50 lax M
Kyogre lv 70 hasty UT
Sinnoh
Turtwig lv 1 Rash UT M
Chimchar lv 1 Mild lv 1 UT M
Infernape lv 100 adament M
Piplup lv 1 gentle UT M
Starly lv 13 hasty M
Shinx lv 4 Jolly UT F
Budew lv 20 Bold UT M
Cranidos lv 20 bashful UT M
Drifloon lv 1 Modest UT F
Spiritomb lv 1 Hardy F UT
Munchlax lv 18 Relaxed UT M
Gible lv 17 Serious UT F
Riolu lv 15 Lonely M
Skorupi lv 28 Rash UT M
Croagunk lv 26 Timid UT F
Magmortar lv 28 docile UT F
Rotom lv 15 Rash UT
Uxie lv 50 Hardy UT
Mesprit lv 50 adamant UT
Azelf lv 50 timid UT
Dialga lv 47 rash UT
Giratina lv 70 timid UT

Shiny Gyarados
6th January 2011, 6:51 AM
looking for a shiny UT gamestop raikou english (also will be looking for suicune and entei when event happens so im accepting offers for them as well)

My Shinies:
Kanto
Bulbasaur lv 5 lax UT F
Pidgeot lv 37 careful M
Ekans lv 1 Impish UT M
Raichu lv 38 careful F
Machamp lv 56 calm F
Tentacruel Lv 31 Lax F
Geodude lv 18 bold UT M
Ponyta lv 23 Modest UT F
Dewgong lv 42 Naive M
Gastly lv 20 Brave UT M
Scyther lv 1 Quiet UT M
Magikarp lv 1 Jolly UT M
Ditto lv 54 Rash
Eevee lv 1 naughty UT M
Porygon lv 25 Lonely UT
Omanyte lv 20 Mild UT M
Kabuto lv 21 Calm M
Zapdos lv 53 serious
Moltres lv 50 rash UT
Dratini lv 1 calm UT F
Mewtwo lv 70 Calm UT
Jhoto
Chikorita lv 1 mild UT M
Typhlosion lv 59 brave M
Crobat lv 45 relaxed F
Togepi lv 18 Impish UT M
Mareep lv 1 hasty UT F
Sneasel lv 35 Jolly UT F
Magcargo lv 58 Jolly F
Swinub lv 34 Calm UT M
Delibird lv 32 Mild M
Kingdra lv 53 Hardy UT M
Phanpy lv 5 Adamant UT F
Tyrogue lv 1 rash UT M
Raikou lv 50 timid UT
Suicune lv 50 Hardy UT
Ho-oh lv 70 Hardy BT
Hoenn
Treecko lv 1 hasty UT M
Mudkip lv5 naughty UT M
Swampert lv 37 bashful M
Ralts lv 4 adament UT M
Aron lv 34 Adamant UT F
Cancnea lv 1 Timid UT M
Claydol lv 36 bashful
Altaria lv 35 naughty F
Dusclops lv 37 calm UT F
Bagon lv 26 adament UT M
Beldum lv 5 adamant UT
Latias lv 40 Calm UT F
Latios lv 50 lax M
Kyogre lv 70 hasty UT
Sinnoh
Turtwig lv 1 Rash UT M
Piplup lv 1 gentle UT M
Starly lv 13 hasty M
Shinx lv 4 Jolly UT F
Budew lv 20 Bold UT M
Gible lv 17 Serious UT F
Riolu lv 15 Lonely M
Skorupi lv 28 Rash UT M
Rotom lv 15 Rash UT
Uxie lv 50 Hardy UT
Mesprit lv 50 adamant UT
Azelf lv 50 timid UT
Dialga lv 47 rash UT
Giratina lv 70 timid UT

xdragonx
6th January 2011, 11:38 PM

Still looking. xD;;

In return I can offer the following shinies (chained myself, UT):
Shinx (Mild x2)
Electrike (Timid x2, Sassy, Jolly)

I also have a shiny Naughty Bagon (UT, hatched myself from an Egg) with DD and Hydro Pump. And if there's a particular shiny Pokemon that you're after, go ahead and ask me about it! ;D

I also have boxes of legendary Pokemon (touched), high-leveled Pokemon (touched), and Egg Move Pokemon (UT). I can infect stuff with Pokerus. I might be willing to trade 2 (3, in some cases) for the one Growlithe. Also, if there's something else that you're after that I haven't listed, feel free to ask! I'll see what I can do for you!

PM me to work something out~

EDIT: Got him! Big thank you to cannibaleyes! <3

Captain Doctor Digi
7th January 2011, 12:21 AM

My Shinies:
Kanto
Bulbasaur lv 5 lax UT F
Pidgeot lv 37 careful M
Ekans lv 1 Impish UT M
Raichu lv 38 careful F
Machamp lv 56 calm F
Tentacruel Lv 31 Lax F
Geodude lv 18 bold UT M
Ponyta lv 23 Modest UT F
Dewgong lv 42 Naive M
Gastly lv 20 Brave UT M
Scyther lv 1 Quiet UT M
Magikarp lv 1 Jolly UT M
Ditto lv 54 Rash
Eevee lv 1 naughty UT M
Porygon lv 25 Lonely UT
Omanyte lv 20 Mild UT M
Kabuto lv 21 Calm M
Zapdos lv 53 serious
Moltres lv 50 rash UT
Dratini lv 1 calm UT F
Mewtwo lv 70 Calm UT
Jhoto
Chikorita lv 1 mild UT M
Typhlosion lv 59 brave M
Crobat lv 45 relaxed F
Togepi lv 18 Impish UT M
Mareep lv 1 hasty UT F
Sneasel lv 35 Jolly UT F
Magcargo lv 58 Jolly F
Swinub lv 34 Calm UT M
Delibird lv 32 Mild M
Kingdra lv 53 Hardy UT M
Phanpy lv 5 Adamant UT F
Tyrogue lv 1 rash UT M
Raikou lv 50 timid UT
Suicune lv 50 Hardy UT
Ho-oh lv 70 Hardy BT
Hoenn
Treecko lv 1 hasty UT M
Mudkip lv5 naughty UT M
Swampert lv 37 bashful M
Ralts lv 4 adament UT M
Aron lv 34 Adamant UT F
Cancnea lv 1 Timid UT M
Claydol lv 36 bashful
Altaria lv 35 naughty F
Dusclops lv 37 calm UT F
Bagon lv 26 adament UT M
Beldum lv 5 adamant UT
Latias lv 40 Calm UT F
Latios lv 50 lax M
Kyogre lv 70 hasty UT
Sinnoh
Turtwig lv 1 Rash UT M
Piplup lv 1 gentle UT M
Starly lv 13 hasty M
Shinx lv 4 Jolly UT F
Budew lv 20 Bold UT M
Gible lv 17 Serious UT F
Riolu lv 15 Lonely M
Skorupi lv 28 Rash UT M
Rotom lv 15 Rash UT
Uxie lv 50 Hardy UT
Mesprit lv 50 adamant UT
Azelf lv 50 timid UT
Dialga lv 47 rash UT
Giratina lv 70 timid UT

I can trade you a Raikou for the Shinx & Beldum. My friend code is James 4126 1595 2708 .

♥ミヽ(◐ω◐)ノ
7th January 2011, 12:25 AM
Here's all the shiny Pokémon I have for offer. Please give me reasonable offers.
All legit, unless stated otherwise.

IV'd shinies
Absol ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Aerodactyl ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Aipom ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Aron ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Bagon ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ Near FLAWLESS
Baltoy ~ Lvl 1; Modest ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Buizel ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ IV's: 31/22/11/31/2/31
Buneary ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Carvanha ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Caterpie ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Charmander ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Charmander ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ IV's: 25/24/31/1/31/24
Chatot ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Croagunk ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Duskull ~ Lvl 1; Impish ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Eevee ~ Lvl 1; Impish ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Eevee ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Eevee ~ Lvl 1; Lonely ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Electrike ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ Near FLAWLESS
Elekid ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ FLAWLESS
Gardevoir ~ Lvl 30; Timid ~ UT (Rare Candied) ~ NN "Arcee" ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ Near FLAWLESS
Gligar ~ Lvl 1; Impish ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Growlithe ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ NN "Rawr" ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ IV's: 24/16/31/31/31/16
Growlithe ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ NN "Rachel ♥" ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ IV's: 30/19/30/28/30/2
Growlithe ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Heracross ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Hitmontop ~ Lvl 20; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Larvitar ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Mantyke ~ Lvl 1; Modest ~ UT ~ NN "Fuyuki~" ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ FLAWLESS
Mawile ~ Lvl 1; Careful ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Mudkip ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Murkrow ~ Lvl 1; Naughty ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: ~ FLAWLESS
Nincada ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Phione ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Porygon ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Psyduck ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ NN "MightyDuck" ~ OT: REX | ID: 53851 ~ Near FLAWLESS
Ralts ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ NN "Arcee" ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ Near FLAWLESS
Rattata ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Sableye ~ Lvl 1; Modest ~ UT ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ FLAWLESS
Smeargle ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Sneasel ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Snover ~ Lvl 1; Mild ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Spiritomb ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Sudowoodo ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Swablu ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Tangela ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ IV's: 22/31/3/8/31/3
Teddiursa ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ NN "Rachie~" ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ FLAWLESS
Torchic ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Trapinch ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Tyrogue ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Vulpix ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Yanma ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS
Zangoose ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 48509 ~ FLAWLESS

Shiny Legendaries
Deoxys ~ Lvl 50; -- ~ UT ~ NN "Deoxys" ~ OT: Eppie | ID: 25162
Deoxys ~ Lvl 30; Calm ~ UT ~ OT: JONO | ID: 13305
Giratina ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 62971 ~ FLAWLESS
Heatran ~ Lvl 50; Naive ~ UT ~ OT: Kurt | ID: 33401 ~ FLAWLESS
Kyogre ~ Lvl 50; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 62971 ~ FLAWLESS
Latias ~ Lvl 50; Hasty ~ UT ~ OT: HALLOED | ID: 41729
Latias ~ Lvl 50; Quirky ~ UT ~ OT: TERRA | ID: 00335
Lugia ~ Lvl 70; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: ェリカ | ID: 46701
Manaphy ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Kurt | ID: 33401 ~ FLAWLESS
Mapaphy ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 62971 ~ FLAWLESS
Manaphy ~ Lvl 1; Modest ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 62971 ~ FLAWLESS
Mew ~ Lvl 30; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Eppie | ID: 25162
Palkia ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 62971 ~ FLAWLESS
Rayquaza ~ Lvl 100; Naughty ~ UT ~ NN "LUCKY" ~ OT: YOSHI | ID: 55593
Regice ~ Lvl 100; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Mendy | ID: 49069
Shaymin ~ Lvl 30; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Mat | ID: 19849 ~ FLAWLESS

Regular shinies
Baltoy ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Caterpie ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Charmander ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Croagunk ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ NN "Coran" ~ Active PokéRus ~ OT: Andy | ID: 57881
Eevee ~ Lvl 1; Brave ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Eevee ~ Lvl 1; Impish ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Elekid ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: alfred | ID: 35839
Feebas ~ Lvl 1; Gentle ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Gligar ~ Lvl 1; Naive ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Horsea ~ Lvl 1; Modest ~ UT ~ OT: DANIEL | ID: 38799
Kecleon ~ Lvl 1; Hardy ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Larvitar ~ Lvl 1; Quiet ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Luvdisc ~ Lvl 1; Lonely ~ UT ~ Active PokéRus ~ OT: P3NIS | ID: 41421
Mareep ~ Lvl 1; Mild ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Piplup ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Piplup ~ Lvl 1; Naive ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Pineco ~ Lvl 1; Careful ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Ralts (male) ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Riolu ~ Lvl 1; Modest ~ UT ~ NN "Rio" ~ OT: Austyn | ID: 14212
Sandshrew ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Scyther ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710
Shuckle ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Spinda ~ Lvl 1; Quiet ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Staryu ~ Lvl 1; Calm ~ UT ~ OT: Joey | ID: 33766
Totodile ~ Lvl 1; Impish ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Treecko ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Meph | ID: 53581
Vulpix ~ Lvl 1; Relaxed ~ UT ~ NN "WINTER" ~ Active PokéRus ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710
Vulpix ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ NN "Vulpinia" ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Yanma ~ Lvl 1; Modest ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663

Bidoof ~ Lvl 2; Lax ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Bidoof ~ Lvl 2; Rash ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Cubone ~ Lvl 2; Careful ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Cubone ~ Lvl 2; Lax ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Doduo ~ Lvl 2; Bashful ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Doduo ~ Lvl 2; Lax ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Doduo ~ Lvl 2; Modest ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Squirtle ~ Lvl 3; Careful ~ T ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Cyndaquil ~ Lvl 5; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Ben | ID: 18472
Paras ~ Lvl 5; Impish ~ UT ~ OT: KIDD | ID: 40910
Unown ~ Lvl 5; Relaxed ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 13352
Hoppip ~ Lvl 9; Careful ~ UT ~ OT: Lance | ID: 47307
Shellos ~ Lvl 9; Hasty ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663

Electrike ~ Lvl 10; Careful ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Cherubi ~ Lvl 13; Hasty ~ UT ~ OT: Albert | ID: 56023
Taillow ~ Lvl 14; Naive ~ T ~ NN "EKA shiny!" OT: Tyyppi! | ID: 03531
Gastly ~ Lvl 16; Brave ~ UT ~ OT: KIO ~ ID: 58625
Larvitar ~ Lvl 16; Timid ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Larvitar ~ Lvl 16; Quiet ~ T ~ OT: Luis | ID: 56180
Dunsparce ~ Lvl 18; Brave ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Dunsparce ~ Lvl 18; Rash ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663

Absol ~ Lvl 20; Calm ~ UT ~ OT: Benno | ID: 00673
Marill ~ Lvl 21; Hardy ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Spoink ~ Lvl 21; Hardy ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Roselia ~ Lvl 23; Modest ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Roselia ~ Lvl 23; Rash ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Roselia ~ Lvl 23; Serious ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Swablu ~ Lvl 27; Serious ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Farfetch'd ~ Lvl 29; Lax ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Sudowoodo ~ Lvl 29; Careful ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Mr. Mime ~ Lvl 30; Impish ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Mr. Mime ~ Lvl 30; Lax ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Mr. Mime ~ Lvl 30; Lonely ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Snover ~ Lvl 35; Modest ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663

Banette ~ Lvl 40; Careful ~ UT ~ OT: YUNI | ID: 64957
Golem ~ Lvl 40; Quirky ~ UT ~ OT: Vivian | ID: 03285
Skitty ~ Lvl 40; Impish ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Magikarp ~ Lvl 61; Hardy ~ UT ~ OT: Tino | ID: 33663
Magnezone ~ Lvl 62; Relaxed ~ T ~ OT: Jake | ID: 07564
Seviper ~ Lvl 71; Jolly ~ UT ~ OT: MAY | ID: 65527
Gyarados ~ Lvl 100; Modest ~ OT: STEVEN | ID: 42701

WANT

- Other shinies, offer me anything I don't have
- Events, offer me any events

VM or PM for contact.

Tag3r
8th January 2011, 5:56 AM
I have multiple Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and movie 10 Celebi events. I will trade them for Perfect IV'd Pokemon, EV'd, or shinies. Please PM me. Even if you don't have alot it's worth a bargan.

Skitty1CatzRule
8th January 2011, 3:46 PM
Looking for

Any Shiny pokemon
Mostly looking for:
Shiny mew
Shiny wishmkr jirachi
Shiny female absol nickname: Valentine with OT Morgan (Smileyface at end.)
Shiny groudon
Shiny rayquaza

If u have the shiny absol, I will trade u 4 of the shinies I offered. Legendaries are worth two of the shinies offered.

Offering:
US crown raikou that I picked up when my ds clock was on 2081.1.2 I thought that'd be neat to have.
Reg us crown raikou(normal date.)
The following:
;074; ;364; ;037; ;026; ;071; ;130; ;100; ;373; ;231; ;133; ;201-g;(G)
;254;* ;447;* ;094;*
Want 1 legendary for these or 2 ordinary shinies for:
;386; ;488;
*I might be able to figure out how to chain b4 anyone pms me. I suck at it though.*

jfontanna
8th January 2011, 5:41 PM
I neeed an untrained shiny lugia preferably timid
- for trade I have many shinies like shiny darkrai, and egg move pokemon

I would also be willing to trade a shiny ponyta, gyrados, phanpy, or darkrai for a shiny aron with endeavor or a shiny smeargle

dawn_pkm
8th January 2011, 10:16 PM
looking for any and all shinny pokemon i can find lol msg me whit what you want for them

catorquis
9th January 2011, 2:14 AM
I am looking for a shiny bellsprout I dont have much. what i have to trade are legit pickachu's with fly one with fly and one with surf.

badinfluence
9th January 2011, 5:02 AM
i am looking for a legit shiny charmander.. preferably ut... have ut wshmkr jirachi, ut tru manaphy, and willing to trade one of the next 2 crown beasts when they are released

catorquis
9th January 2011, 7:25 PM
what are two crowned beasts? I have wishmaker.

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
9th January 2011, 7:41 PM
i am looking for an shiny torkoal for an pikachu with wish at lv. 7

jaxonferz
9th January 2011, 8:10 PM
I'll give someone a shiny salamence camerupt manectric jolteon or metagross if they can trade me the tm thunderwave. Pm me which one you want and your fc. Use my diamond fc. First come first serve so hurry

♥ミヽ(◐ω◐)ノ
9th January 2011, 10:23 PM
Here's all the shiny Pok&#233;mon I have for offer. Please give me reasonable offers.

Do not offer me CROWN Entei, Raikou or Suicune!
I already have enough of them.

IV'd shinies
Gardevoir ~ Lvl 30; Timid ~ UT (Rare Candied) ~ NN "Arcee" ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ Near FLAWLESS
Growlithe ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ NN "Rawr" ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ IV's: 24/16/31/31/31/16
Growlithe ~ Lvl 1; Jolly ~ UT ~ NN "Rachel ♥" ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ IV's: 30/19/30/28/30/2
Psyduck ~ Lvl 1; Timid ~ UT ~ NN "MightyDuck" ~ OT: REX | ID: 53851 ~ Near FLAWLESS
Teddiursa ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ NN "Rachie~" ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710 ~ FLAWLESS

Shiny Legendaries

Regular shinies
Croagunk ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ NN "Coran" ~ Active Pok&#233;Rus ~ OT: Andy | ID: 57881
Luvdisc ~ Lvl 1; Lonely ~ UT ~ Active Pok&#233;Rus ~ OT: P3NIS | ID: 41421
Vulpix ~ Lvl 1; Relaxed ~ UT ~ NN "WINTER" ~ Active Pok&#233;Rus ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710

WANT

- Flawless non-shiny Pok&#233;mon are ok too

VM or PM for contact.

Mark_Chaos
10th January 2011, 4:07 AM
I'm looking for two shiny pokemon. They are a female Ralts and either a male or female Charmander. I'm not looking for anything specific on them expect they have to be at LV 10 or lower. I'm willing to trade a shiny Roserade for one and a shiny Bellossom for the other.

connershehan
11th January 2011, 2:19 AM
Hey everyone. I have myself a Shiny Frosslass.
Name: Frosslass
Lvl. 34 with a calm nature.

As for what I'm looking for, other shinies mainly. Thanks!

Pokedex101
12th January 2011, 1:48 PM
I have shiny Level 11 Charmander.
i looking for other shinies for it

Deadpool775
12th January 2011, 10:31 PM
Looking for a shiny Heatran. Don't care about stats or type, although if you have a RNG one with beastly stats I would appreciate it :)

Absol, 2 Bronzong (one with Heatproof and one with Levitate), Abomasnow, Eevee, Staravia, Infernape, Feebas, Gyarados, Steelix, Darkrai, Castform, Totodile, Dragonair, Spiritomb, Graveler, Chansey, Noctowl, Magby, Riolu, Ponyta.

I also have most American Legends and all TMs. LMK if we can work something out.

Manaphy
13th January 2011, 12:38 AM
Offering

Level 50 Serious Shiny Charizard with SP. Atk & Speed Ev's
Level 1 Adamant Shiny Beldum UT

Looking for other shinies, events. PM me~

mew lover
13th January 2011, 2:33 AM
I have to these shinies to trade:
Shiny Phanpy/Naughty nature/lv.5/UT/legit, caught by me
Shiny Shinx/Hasty nature/lv.5/UT/legit caught by me
there both have pokerus

I would like to trade for one of these pokemon:
Shiny Shellder, I would like one UT
Shiny Female Combee, i would like one UT
Shiny Carnivine, i would like one UT
Shiny Skorupi, i would like one UT

PM me if you want to trade

akihba
13th January 2011, 2:45 AM
I have Shiny Eevees. I'm looking for other shinies. PM me. :)

beals1
13th January 2011, 2:56 AM
I have these shinies to offer:

Flaaffy
Krabby
Smoochum
Surskit

Looking for:

Manaphy
Shaymin
Mew
Celebi

Please PM me if you are interested!

TeamAwesom
13th January 2011, 3:44 AM

Rayquaza
Combusken
Beldum
Mew
Riolu
Charizard
Dratini
Blastoise
Cyndaquil

I am looking for other shinies. PM me if interested

charle
13th January 2011, 3:49 AM
im not a serious trader, i just want to know if someone is willing to catch and trade a shiny ponyta (lvl 1-3) male

dont have much to trade really, but if anyone is willing that would be great :D
PM me

dawn_pkm
13th January 2011, 8:54 PM
im looking for shinny legends. lvls dont matter
also a shinny spoink or grumpig
just any shinny pokemon.
msg me with what you want
i have shinnys-complete pokedex and plenty celebys lol
items or masterballs

msg me!!!!!

dramaboye
13th January 2011, 9:17 PM
im looking for a shiny budew female with natural cure ability, i am willing to trade feebas male or female your choice please make my dream come true

dramaboye
13th January 2011, 9:20 PM
I'm looking for two shiny pokemon. They are a female Ralts and either a male or female Charmander. I'm not looking for anything specific on them expect they have to be at LV 10 or lower. I'm willing to trade a shiny Roserade for one and a shiny Bellossom for the other.

i have a shiny charmeleon at lv.17... what level is your roserade?

dramaboye
13th January 2011, 9:35 PM
looking for a female shiny budew or roselia with the natural cure ability perfer. ut

dawn_pkm
14th January 2011, 1:23 AM
i have a shinny gyarados lvl 30 female

looking for any other shinny pokemon.
Yes its legit :) msg me

♥ミヽ(◐ω◐)ノ
14th January 2011, 1:30 PM
Here's all the shiny Pokémon I have for offer. Please give me reasonable offers.

Do not offer me CROWN Entei, Raikou or Suicune!
I already have enough of them. But I might accept GAMESTP Beasts.

IV'd shinies

Shiny Legendaries

Regular shinies
Croagunk ~ Lvl 1; Adamant ~ UT ~ NN "Coran" ~ Active PokéRus ~ OT: Andy | ID: 57881
Luvdisc ~ Lvl 1; Lonely ~ UT ~ Active PokéRus ~ OT: P3NIS | ID: 41421
Vulpix ~ Lvl 1; Relaxed ~ UT ~ NN "WINTER" ~ Active PokéRus ~ OT: ARCEE | ID: 54710

WANT

- Flawless non-shiny Pokémon are ok too

VM or PM for contact.

dramaboye
14th January 2011, 10:12 PM
im looking for a shiny milktank im willing to trade a feebas with the nature of your choice ut its not shiny though so pm me im also looking for a shiny female silcoon thanks

dramaboye
14th January 2011, 10:14 PM
im looking for a shiny milktank im willing to trade a feebas with the nature of your choice ut its not shiny though so pm me

Plusf50I
15th January 2011, 8:04 PM
Looking for shiny throge I can offer up to six shines or it I have over 30 shinies to offer pm me

Blue Raja
15th January 2011, 10:16 PM
I am looking for a shiny slugma.
I can offer almost any other shiny in return. or whatever else you might be looking for.
thanks

dramaboye
16th January 2011, 6:33 PM
i have a shiny legit charmeleon lv 16 that im trying to get rid of since im not a fire type trainer... im looking for legit not hacked or cloned shinys heres what im looking for

shiny female silcoon
shiny female miltank
shiny female oddish
shiny female snorunt
shiny female misdreavus

shiny female togepi

pm me if you have any of these pokemon the ones in bold are the ones i want most thank you!

camster12345
16th January 2011, 7:16 PM
hey im looking for any shinys pm me what you want i have loads of legendarys few events and most off regular pokemon

Pokedex101
16th January 2011, 7:17 PM
i have legit lvl 11 shiny charmander. I looking for other shiny pokemon

gengareric
16th January 2011, 9:11 PM
I am looking for Dragonite events and not sure if there is one but I want a palcity Dragonite some one told me about it and the 10th anniversary bryant park dragonite male and a evd shiny dragonite I also would not mind a shiny scyther, shiny tyrouge or shiny evd salamence
I have to offer
MY Events:
pokemon box zigzagoon UT
pokemon box swablu UT
pokemon box skitty UT
Duking Larvitar UT
Duking meditite UT
Duking shukle UT
Duking Plusel UT ( currently miss placed so temporarily not for trade)
Wishmaker Jirachi
Space C deoxys
mystery mew
Hordel elekid UT
10 ANIV zapdose UT
10 ANIV Moltres UT
10 ANIV Entei
10 ANIV Articuno UT
10 ANIV Suicune
10 ANIV Raikou
10 ANIV Celebi
10 ANIV Latias
10 ANIV Latios
XD Lugia UT
MY SHINYS:
Lv59 shiny Crobat
UT lv2 Shiny Poochyena
Lv20 shiny Mightyena
Lv50 shiny Fearow
I am open to offers for other pokemon tho especially shiny pokemon
pm me to make a trade

Flare Draconian
17th January 2011, 2:31 AM
Looking for Shiny Charizard with a Modest nature

Have a lvl 38 shiny Steelix with metal coat

Kariyama
17th January 2011, 6:03 AM
looking for a shiny eevee (modest, mild, or rash, must have good spcl attk, and speed iv's) in exchange, my shinies are - heracross, seel, onix, electabuzz, diglett, goldeen, and ghastly, all untouched, just random shinies from playing, message me if interested

Ramsey-Espeon
17th January 2011, 4:27 PM
I'm looking for a low level shiny porygon, and a shiny male nidoran/nidorino/nidoking(level doesn't matter for the nido) i have a lvl 100 japenese movie event regigigas for offer, plus many more poke's i can breed literally any breedable pokemon from any region (besides isshu as im american and black/white havent been released yet) pm with request i really would like those two shinies, im sure we could work something out :)

Ramsey-Espeon
17th January 2011, 4:27 PM
I'm looking for a low level shiny porygon, and a shiny male nidoran/nidorino/nidoking(level doesn't matter for the nido) i have a lvl 100 japenese movie event regigigas for offer, plus many more poke's i can breed literally any breedable pokemon from any region (besides isshu as im american and black/white havent been released yet) pm with request i really would like those two shinies, im sure we could work something out :)

Skitty1CatzRule
17th January 2011, 4:37 PM
Looking for any shiny pokemon that can use the transform glitch-link-( http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69245)
Includes all moves that can duplicate and use moves(example: mimic, copycat, metronome, mirror move, Etc.)
If it cannot use any of those moves, but u have it not uploaded yet in pokemon lg fr or emerald, it may be able to learn mimic from a special move tutor. The one in the game cube games can also! Pokemon XD has a special move tutor too.
I'm specifically looking for both genders of shiny ralts with one of those moves. Male nickname-StormBlade Female nickname- Aurora
I'm putting together a wipeout team to battle my cousins; mimic glitch shedinja and others. I'm working on a mimic glitch shedinja and skitty right now (skitty: assist to use transform.) I'd be glad for any kind of shiny pokemon that use any of those moves.

Other wants:

Looking for

Any Shiny pokemon
Mostly looking for:
Shiny mew
Shiny wishmkr jirachi
Shiny groudon
Shiny rayquaza

If u have the shiny absol, I will trade u 4 of the shinies I offered. Legendaries are worth two of the shinies offered.

Offering:
US crown raikou that I picked up when my ds clock was on 2081.1.2 I thought that'd be neat to have.
The following:
The pokemon in my sig: (I'm very lazy)
Pokemon in sig ; (again, very lazy)

I have glitchos!

Larry
17th January 2011, 5:30 PM
Offering a level 81 Shiny Charizard...Random EVs
Looking for any other shiny.

EDIT: Trade complete.

shadow uae
17th January 2011, 8:37 PM
looking for shinys with good iv
i can offer events

dawn_pkm
17th January 2011, 10:41 PM
looking for any shinnies!
i have items and any pokemon you want or need! msg me with what you have and want for it!

zoroarkillusions1313
17th January 2011, 11:48 PM
i am looking for any shiny but i will trade only ordinary or legendary pokémon {since i don't have very many shinies}.

barley4ever
18th January 2011, 2:34 AM
Offering shiny charmander, and shiny piplup(Both Hardy nature).
Also offering Gamestop event Raikou and Entei.

Looking for: Mew Darkrai or Deoxys.

PM or email.

Platinum FC: 3696-7674-2086
HG FC: 0174-8372-7819

I like turtles.

Manaphy
18th January 2011, 2:58 AM
Offering
Shiny Huntail UT
Shiny Gamestop Raikou UT
Shiny Adamant Beldum UT
Shiny Gamestop Pichu UT
Shiny Eevee UT
Shiny Roselia UT
Shiny Serious Charizard EV'd in SP. Atk & Speed
Shiny Chimchar UT
Shiny Cyndaquil UT
Shiny Lugia UT
Shiny Golbat UT
Shiny Swablu UT
Shiny Torchic UT
Shiny Gamestop Entei UT
Shiny Cresselia UT

Looking for other UT Shiny or EV'd / events. PM me if interested

Larry
18th January 2011, 2:58 AM
Also offering an Legit EV'd Adamant shiny Swampert.
Looking for legit EV'd shiny pokemon

gengareric
18th January 2011, 8:09 PM
I am looking for Dragonite events other than TRU and not sure if there is one but I want a palcity Dragonite some one told me about it and the 10th anniversary bryant park dragonite male and a evd shiny dragonite I also would not mind a shiny tyrouge or shiny evd salamence , flygon garchomp altaria or Kingdra
I have to offer
MY Events:
pokemon box zigzagoon UT
pokemon box swablu UT
pokemon box skitty UT
Duking Larvitar UT
Duking meditite UT
Duking shukle UT
Duking Plusel UT ( currently miss placed so temporarily not for trade)
Wishmaker Jirachi
Space C deoxys
mystery mew
Hordel elekid UT
10 ANIV zapdose UT
10 ANIV Moltres UT
10 ANIV Entei
10 ANIV Articuno UT
10 ANIV Suicune
10 ANIV Raikou
10 ANIV Celebi
10 ANIV Latias
10 ANIV Latios
XD Lugia UT
MY SHINYS:
Lv59 shiny Crobat
UT lv2 Shiny Poochyena
Lv20 shiny Mightyena
Lv50 shiny Fearow
pm me to make a trade

Byzantine
18th January 2011, 8:21 PM
geng, you do realize there is no such thing as a shiny arceus, right? (every last one was hacked since they are impossible to get legitimately).

gengareric
18th January 2011, 8:26 PM
I didn't thanks 4 the info

Deadpool775
18th January 2011, 11:31 PM
Really need a shiny Heatran. If you have one PM me for what you're looking for. Thanks.

Wrath89
18th January 2011, 11:46 PM
I am looking for someone to do some RNGing for me. I can trade well for the service. Please contact me if you do RNG. I will make it worth your while.

Captain Doctor Digi
19th January 2011, 1:07 AM
I have a TRU Regigigas for trade, looking for shiny oddish, shiny bulbasaur or shiny shroomish. Pm me with offers.

reedifer22
19th January 2011, 3:40 AM
Looking for Untrained, good natured Shiny Pokemon. Nature varies on the Pokemon. I have a shiny Absol up for trade. PM me if you have any UT shinies, with their natures (or any other offers based on what's in my trade shop in my signature).

Nymnym
19th January 2011, 12:45 PM
I'm looking for:

B/W Shinys (no breeds pls)

Offering:

Shiny Koromori
Shiny Washibon
or many Gen 1-4 Shinys (PN me for a full list)

shadow uae
19th January 2011, 5:45 PM
looking for shinys / events
i can offer
goon scizor
Japanese crwon suicune
i can breed
bulbasur
charmender
treeko
pm me with offers

hellonaffa
19th January 2011, 7:27 PM
If theres any one here that has a Japanese 4 th gen game that can and knows how to pokeshift will help me I offer:

Shiny treeko
Shiny charmander
Shiny beldum
Shiny ho-oh

1 shiny per 6 pokemon pokeshifted. I have more shinys Just cba to type them all

M00kie
20th January 2011, 10:12 PM
Looking for UT Shiny Feebas, preferably at a low level if possible.
Offering UT Shiny:
Buizel Lv12
Snover Lv 34
Carnivine Lv 22

mintyfresh22
20th January 2011, 11:39 PM
I have a male shiny luxray for trade. It has been trained but not EV'd sorry :/ It is level 36 with a relaxed nature. i am looking for other shinies preferably UT.

en sabah nur
21st January 2011, 1:23 AM
LF: shiny adamant dratini

offering legit shiny darkrai. perfect ivs would merit a better offer. pm me.

Skitty1CatzRule
21st January 2011, 1:41 AM
Looking for any shiny pokemon that can use the transform glitch-link-( http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69245)
Includes all moves that can duplicate and use moves(example: mimic, copycat, metronome, mirror move, Etc.)
If it cannot use any of those moves, but u have it not uploaded yet in pokemon lg fr or emerald, it may be able to learn mimic from a special move tutor. The one in the game cube games can also! Pokemon XD has a special move tutor too.
I'm specifically looking for both genders of shiny ralts with one of those moves. Male nickname-StormBlade Female nickname- Aurora
I'm putting together a wipeout team to battle my cousins; mimic glitch shedinja and others. I'm working on a mimic glitch shedinja and skitty right now (skitty: assist to use transform.) I'd be glad for any kind of shiny pokemon that use any of those moves.

Other wants:

Looking for

Any Shiny pokemon
Mostly looking for:
Shiny mew
Shiny wishmkr jirachi
Shiny groudon
Shiny rayquaza

Offering:
The following:
The pokemon in my sig: (I'm very lazy)
Pokemon in sig ; (again, very lazy)

I have glitchos!
I am happy to accept any shiny or event offer.

Assassin974
21st January 2011, 3:52 AM
I have an UT Shiny Jolly ponyta lvl18, i am looking for a shiny charmander with one of these natures.

Modest/Timid/Adamant/Jolly

Thanks!

EDIT - my ponyta is Jolly not adamant

tanfew
21st January 2011, 7:38 AM
Hey, new poster here, I'm currently after a Untrained Shiny Adamant Larvitar, preferrably bred with Dragon dance (yeah, asking for alot there xD) but any shiny Attk+ nature would be fine.

Also, not as important, but
Shiny Salamence Good ev/nature
Untrained Adamant Beldum
And a normal Darkrai if possible

I can't offer much outside of basics and a few Events, but feel free to contact me with details if interested.

Oh, and Pokerus as well. I can offer pokerus.

dawn_pkm
22nd January 2011, 2:57 AM
i have 2 shinny eevee's
im looking for shinx & spheal

i preffer low levels
NO NICKNAME! msg me if you are interested!

Emerald 2006
22nd January 2011, 3:40 AM
I have recently come into yet another Shiny Luxray, lv 33 UT, Bold Nature, Legit. I'm looking to trade this for one shiny Eevee.
I have ALL But ONE shiny Eeveelutions, and I want to complete my collection.
So if anyone has a shiny Eevee low level, (1 to 15)
And wants my Luxray, (< relatively low level, good for training!)
Please PM me! Help me out!
Thanks.

PS; The Shiny Eevee will be evolved into Flareon,
the one shiny Eeveelution I don't have... yet?

Edit; the trade has been completed.

Tigers1980
22nd January 2011, 5:26 PM
I'm looking for a male or female UT shiny bulbasaur, any nature, but must be LEGIT.

Offering.
Level 1 UT male Bulbasaur (Docile)
Level 1 UT male Bulbasaur (Adamant)
Level 1 UT female Bulbasaur (Adamant)
Level 1 UT female Zangoose (Adamant)

PM me if interested.

shadi1
22nd January 2011, 7:12 PM
Looking for a shiny Female evee UT
PM me ASAP

Captain Doctor Digi
22nd January 2011, 9:37 PM
Looking for a shiny bagon, shiny sneasel and shiny larvitar. Can offer shiny entei and tms. pm me with offers

gengareric
23rd January 2011, 12:24 AM
I am looking for a bryant park dragonite male and not sure if there is one but I want a palcity Dragonite some one told me about it and all other dragon type event pokemon also I am looking for a evd shiny Kingdra shiny tyrouge, shiny Pinsir, shiny evd Walrein, shiny sudowudo or shiny evd salamence
I have to offer
MY Events:
pokemon box zigzagoon UT
pokemon box swablu UT
pokemon box skitty UT
Duking Larvitar UT
Duking meditite UT
Duking shukle UT
Duking Plusel UT
Wishmaker Jirachi
Space C deoxys
mystery mew
Hordel elekid UT
10 ANIV zapdose UT
10 ANIV Moltres UT
10 ANIV Entei
10 ANIV Articuno UT
10 ANIV Suicune
10 ANIV Raikou
10 ANIV Celebi
10 ANIV Latias
10 ANIV Latios
XD Lugia UT
MY SHINYS:
Lv59 shiny Crobat
UT lv2 Shiny Poochyena
Lv20 shiny Mightyena
Lv50 shiny Fearow

Manaphy
23rd January 2011, 1:23 AM
Looking for other events, shiny, & EV'd Pokemon. PM/VM me if interested!

UT Adamant Shiny Beldum
UT Shiny Chimchar with Heat Wave
UT Shiny Roselia
UT Shiny Eevee
UT Shiny Huntail
UT Shiny Gamestop Raikou
UT Shiny Adamant Beldum
UT Shiny Gamestop Pichu
UT Shiny Eevee
UT Shiny Roselia
UT Shiny Chimchar
UT Shiny Cyndaquil
UT Shiny Lugia
UT Shiny Golbat
UT Shiny Swablu
UT Shiny Torchic
UT Shiny Gamestop Entei
UT Shiny Cresselia
VGC10 Shiny Glaceon
UT Shiny Bagon

cosmicwaffle
23rd January 2011, 2:12 AM
Will somebody please trade me a shiny charmander or any of its 3 forms? thanks
p.m. please

Bestrin
23rd January 2011, 4:41 PM
Looking for a shiny Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff, PM if interested

Plusf50I
23rd January 2011, 6:15 PM
Looking for shiny pokemon I have around 40 so just ask me and I might have it pm me

Skydra
23rd January 2011, 7:44 PM
Shinies I'm looking for:
Sandshrew/Sandslash
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon
VGC10 Eevee

Shinies I have for trade
Kirlia
Beldum
Magnemite
Floatzel
Entei (from recent Gamestop event)

All those offered are UT(untouched/untrained). I will only trade for other UT Pokemon that are not hacked or cloned.

Liegekiller
23rd January 2011, 9:31 PM
Hey as they title says this is my shiny shop plz look around and offer if u have a pokemon i want.If u have any questions post either here or send me a pm and i will get back to u whenever i can.

It is easier on me if i list the shineys i dont have so if it is not listed here then i have it
Squirte
Meowth
Persian
Hitmonlee
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Horsea
Porygon
Dratini
Mew
Chickorita
Spinarak
Pichu
Sunkern
Sunflora
Scizor
Heracross
Ho-oh
Celebi
Silcoon
Gulpin
Swalot
Grumpig
Cacnea
Cacturne
Seaviper
Barboach
Whishcash
Crawdaunt
Baltoy
Claydol
Armaldo
Castform
Keckleon
Absol
Bagon
Salamance
Beldum
Latias
Latios
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Chimchar
Cranidos
Bastidon
Combee
Cherrim
Gabite
Garchomp
Lumineon
Weavile
Tangrowth
Electivire
Leafeon
Gallade
Phione
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

LF
any shiney on this List
GAMESTP-Raikou

Cloudchild75
23rd January 2011, 11:57 PM
Shiny wants, everything on this list MUST be legit AND shiny people:
When I say uncloned, nature, iv's and ut do not matter as long as it's below level 90ish. And for uncloned I prefer you to be the original trainer.
More wants added!
As many shiny unowns as I can get; rng'd is great. I only have *D* and *Y*
Japanese shiny rattata
Rattata level 2-4 from Firered or leafgreen nature/gender etc don't matter
Uncloned mewtwo
Serious male swablu
Timid or modest Pachirisu with good iv's in SPATK and Speed and pickup (flexible on the ability)
Jolly glameow or purugly with good iv's in Attack and Speed and own tempo
Uncloned untouched lugia *Have uncloned but he's level 100 so I can't ev him*
Dog collection stuff:
Kanto suicune (Due to confusion, want the FireRed suicune in shiny not distant land)
Kanto entei (Same as suicune)
HG/SS Raikou, Suicune, ho-oh, and lugia Japanese
Uncloned crown entei and raikou (Have suicune now) Japanese only
I'm not looking for anything else at the moment. I no longer require nicknames.

Distant land shiny wants:
Anything except
Careful raikou
Bold suicune
Modest Entei, Lonely entei
Jolly togetic

I will trade anything I have for these, in some cases multiples. I have all legends in shiny except registeel, and others, most. Ask away!

dawn_pkm
24th January 2011, 5:35 AM
i have shinny eevee & gyrados
looking for shinny shinx spheal furret trapinch
msg me if you would like to trade. ty

aj2886
25th January 2011, 1:12 AM
I have two UT shiny hoppip, both are modest nature, pm for offers. I'd like good natured UT shinys in return. AJ

d3monicwolv3s
25th January 2011, 4:06 AM
Trading a shiny charmander, looking for a shiny azelf.

Invader Ray
25th January 2011, 9:46 AM
im looking for a shiny seviper i dont have much but i have high levels pm me pls

raichu2626
25th January 2011, 5:42 PM
I'm LF any of the Shiny Gamestop Beasts. I have some EV's and other random stuff to trade, maybe shinies too. Honestly I haven't looked. PM though, I'm sure I can get something.

SoLiS_36
25th January 2011, 11:13 PM
Anyone willing to trade a Male Shiny Ralts?? Low Level Preferably....however, I don't have much to give =(... My strongest pokemon are: (Non-Shinies) Gallade lvl. 55, Torterra lvl. 60, Gyarados lvl. 53, Rapidash lvl. 50, Staraptor lvl. 43, Lucario lvl. 40, Garchomp lvl. 56, Rampardos lvl 33...I also have some of the legendaries such as Uxie, Giratina, Azelf, and (not legendary but rare) Rotom.

shadi1
25th January 2011, 11:15 PM
I will offer TRU arceus for any Untoched Shiny Hoenn starters NO hackes
Clones are ok.
PM or write on my wall

EmiiLava
25th January 2011, 11:53 PM
I'm offering:

Shiny Giratina
Shiny galade
shiny latias
shiny toxicroak
shiny drowsee
shiny barboach
shiny primape
shiny ditto
shiny pidgey
shiny pidgeot
shiny nidarina
shiny nidoking
shiny poliwhirl
shiny exeggutor
shiny snubbull
shiny psyduck
shiny golbat
shiny gliscor
shiny starmie
shiny grimer
shiny luxio
shiny abra
shiny machop
shiny suicune
shiny mew
shiny feralligatr
shiny typhsion
shiny megainum
shiny blaziken
shiny blastoise
shiny crobat
shiny altaria
shiny linoone
shiny charizard
shiny electivire
shiny alakazzam
shiny torterra
shiny jynx
shiny eevee
shiny gengar
shiny munchlax
shiny snorlax
shiny roserade
shiny bannetee
shiny milotic
shiny yanmega
shiny pelipper
shiny lugia
shiny ho-oh
shiny deoxys speed form
shiny deoxys normal form
shiny kyogre
shiny lucario
shiny shaymin
shiny darkrai
shiny latios
shiny wigglytuff
shiny onix
shiny hoothoot
shiny noctowl
shiny flaffy
shiny amphoahs
shiny rayquaza
shiny corsola
shiny magnimite
shiny donphan
shiny pinco
shiny fortress
shiny heracross
shiny tauros
shiny girafirig
shiny ponyta
shiny rapidash
shiny raticate
shiny kagaskan
shiny bellsprout
shiny spinarack
shiny magmar
shiny magmortar
shiny goldeen
shiny seaking
shiny growlithe
shiny arcanine
shiny flareon
shiny gyarados
shiny krabby
shiny kingler
shiny geodude
shiny graveler
shiny golem
shiny slowbro
shiny tangrowth
shiny dratini
shiny shelder
shiny cloyster
shiny tentacool
shiny tentacruel
shiny majikarp
shiny wooper
shiny quagsire
shiny caterpie
shiny medapod
shiny butterfree
shiny dodou
shiny dodrio
shiny chinchou
shiny lanturn
shiny spearow
shiny fearow
shiny machamp
shiny garachomp
shiny staraptor
shiny cacturne
shiny roselia
shiny salamence
shiny glaceon
shiny luxray
shiny pichu
shiny aerodactyl
shiny lapras
shiny beautifly
shiny dustox
shiny miltank
shiny floatzel
shiny skarmory
shiny kabuto
shiny shuppet
shiny ursaring
shiny abamasnow
shiny mismagius
shiny cubone
shiny cressellia
shiny raikou
shiny entei

What I want:

shiny beginners from sinnoh or hoenn most wanted
shiny beginners from other regions
shiny absol any lv.
any other shiny you can offer that's not on the list of one's I have.

Private message me, and give me your ingame name, and FC!

xdragonx
27th January 2011, 5:12 PM
New hunt for me! xD;; I'm on the lookout for a legit, shiny Suicune--Bold nature and UT, please--must be nicknameable with good IVs in both defenses and HP.

I'll even do a 2-for-1 or possibly 3-for-1 trade in this case, because I know that's asking a lot.

I can offer:

The following shinies (chained by me, UT):
Shinx (Mild x2)
Electrike (Sassy, Jolly)

I also have a shiny Naive Bagon (UT, hatched from an Egg) with DD and Hydro Pump, plus a shiny Modest Tropius (UT, Solar Power, hatched from an Egg). In addition, I can RNG shiny Eggs and am willing to try to do Egg Moves too! (I am still learning to RNG IVs, however, so I cannot do those.) All these babies will be nicknameable.

I'll give Gamestop Raikou and Entei too, and Suicune when it's released and I get a chance to pick it up. I've also got both shiny and non-shiny legendaries (including shiny Modest Suicune--looks UT).

I also have some plain high-leveled Pokemon (Flygon, Salamence, Tyranitar, Armaldo), if you'd like one of those, or Egg Move/TM babies.

I'm also looking for the Crown Suicune (UT, with good IVs in both defenses and HP) and a non-shiny Bold Suicune (nicknameable, UT, with good IVs in both defenses and HP).

Nothing here interest you? Just ask! I'll see if I have, or can get you something you'd like!

PM me to work something out please. I'd be happy to discuss things and negotiate.

EmiiLava
27th January 2011, 11:08 PM
I want a shiny cranidos, shiny stunky, shiny drifloon, shiny sneasel, shiny scorupi, shiny chatot, shiny murkrow, or shiny finneon soooooooooooo bad! Here is what I'll offer for it:

Shiny galade
shiny toxicroak
shiny drowsee
shiny primape
shiny ditto
shiny pidgey
shiny pidgeot
shiny nidarina
shiny nidoking
shiny poliwhirl
shiny exeggutor
shiny snubbull
shiny psyduck
shiny golbat
shiny gliscor
shiny starmie
shiny grimer
shiny luxio
shiny abra
shiny machop
shiny feralligatr
shiny typhsion
shiny megainum
shiny blastoise
shiny crobat
shiny altaria
shiny linoone
shiny charizard
shiny electivire
shiny alakazzam
shiny torterra
shiny jynx
shiny gengar
shiny munchlax
shiny snorlax
shiny roserade
shiny bannetee
shiny milotic
shiny yanmega
shiny pelipper
shiny lugia
shiny ho-oh
shiny deoxys speed form
shiny deoxys normal form
shiny kyogre
shiny lucario
shiny shaymin
shiny darkrai
shiny latios
shiny wigglytuff
shiny onix
shiny noctowl
shiny amphoahs
shiny rayquaza
shiny corsola
shiny magnimite
shiny donphan
shiny pinco
shiny fortress
shiny tauros
shiny girafirig
shiny ponyta
shiny rapidash
shiny raticate
shiny kagaskan
shiny bellsprout
shiny magmar
shiny magmortar
shiny goldeen
shiny seaking
shiny growlithe
shiny arcanine
shiny flareon
shiny gyarados
shiny krabby
shiny kingler
shiny geodude
shiny graveler
shiny golem
shiny slowbro
shiny tangrowth
shiny shelder
shiny cloyster
shiny tentacool
shiny tentacruel
shiny majikarp
shiny wooper
shiny quagsire
shiny caterpie
shiny medapod
shiny butterfree
shiny dodou
shiny dodrio
shiny chinchou
shiny lanturn
shiny spearow
shiny fearow
shiny machamp
shiny garachomp
shiny staraptor
shiny cacturne
shiny roselia
shiny salamence
shiny glaceon
shiny luxray
shiny pichu
shiny aerodactyl
shiny lapras
shiny beautifly
shiny dustox
shiny miltank
shiny floatzel
shiny skarmory
shiny kabuto
shiny shuppet
shiny ursaring
shiny abamasnow
shiny mismagius
shiny cubone
shiny cressellia
shiny raikou
shiny entei

Loquacious Duck
28th January 2011, 4:13 AM
Looking for:
Shiny Eevees (w/ Adaptability)
Shiny Umbreon
Shiny Flareon
Shiny Male Nidoran

I have:
Shiny Roselia
GMSTP Raikou
GMSTP Entei
lvl 51 Darkrai
Wish/Baton Pass Eevees
Some extra Legendaries, just ask.

Skitty1CatzRule
28th January 2011, 5:14 AM
Looking for:
Shiny ditto
Shiny mew
Shiny ho-oh
Shiny lugia
Shiny kyogre
Shiny rayquaza
Shiny eggs - so I can have them with my OT and am able to nickname. List of shiny eggs I'd like:
Feebas
Piplup
Mudkip
Totodile
Squirtle
Chimchar
Torchic
Cyndaquil
Charmander
Turtwig
Treecko
Chikorita
Bulbasaur
Skitty
Absol
Combee
Glameow
Eevee
Shinx
Poochyena
Growlithe

I don't have much to offer, but all my shinies are in my sig, two egg-move pokemon, volt tackle pichu, ice punch& shard. I also have many regular non shiny legendaries including wishmakr jirachi & 2 mystery mews. If u use the gts, the jirachi can get u a mew in 2 minutes.

Larry
28th January 2011, 2:36 PM
Have: Shiny UT Adamant Beldum

Looking for: Shiny Modest/Timid Charmander

PM Me!

jfontanna
28th January 2011, 9:10 PM
I have a legit shiny newmoon island darkrai - but I think the regular darkrai looks cooler, so does anyone want to trade me a regular darkrai for my shiny one? must be legit

EDIT: TRADED ALREADY

Ari
29th January 2011, 2:42 AM
Hey, I'm new to online trading so hopefully I do this right...

I'm looking for a
Legit Shiny Grimer/Muk (The only shiny I have ever encountered was Muk then a friend saved over my game a few weeks later :( )

For trade value, I don't have anything too great but I do have

GameStop Raikou
Pokerus and if you give me some examples of Pokemon you would like and I have one of them, I will gladly transfer the Pokerus to it?

PM me if you want to trade? :)

DaRkJoLtEoN
29th January 2011, 6:33 AM
Offering:
Shiny-
lvl 67 Bold Umbreon
lvl 19 Serious Umbreon
lvl 62 Quirky Empoleon
lvl 100 Timid Ninetales EV'd
lvl 36 Rash Blaziken EV'd NN twitter
lvl 100 Adamant Kingdra EV'd
lvl 100 Adamant Machamp EV'd (note 383 Attk and 326 HP)
lvl 50 hasty Sceptile
lvl 84 bashful Infernape EV'd
lvl 37 Toxicroak Adamant EV'd
lvl 100 Adamant Swampert EV'd
lvl 52 Timid Starmie EV'd
lvl 100 Adamant Flygon EV'd (might be a hack but all the stats are legit)
lvl 100 Naive Lucario EV'd
lvl 100 Modest Alakazam EV'd
lvl 100 Modest Flareon EV'd

Requesting:
Any EV'd pokemon *shiny or not*
Or any Event...PM me for trade

Cloudchild75
29th January 2011, 9:35 PM
I need masterballs and rare candies. I can offer the following deals -

Uncloned wishmaker jirachi and your choice of uncloned nicknameable surfing or flying piikachu for 6 items *Can offer up to four of these deals*
Cloned mew Fal2010 for 4 items
Shiny's r' gone sorry I'll let you guys know when I get more. Though if I get offered all masterballs I might be talked into transferring a shiny over to my trading game.

Liegekiller
29th January 2011, 10:52 PM
Looking for a Shiny Castform, Gulpin, Sunkern very badly will trade up to 6 Shiny pokemon for each pm me if u have any of them

digiyukat624
29th January 2011, 11:08 PM
EDIT: Not trading.....Appearently I have router problems with wi-fi on the ds......probably not gonna change till I go off to college in a few months......and hope they have better wi-fi...

Looking for Shinys except Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Garados, and Butterfree.
Also need Pokerus

Most Wanted:
Riolu
Absol
Torchic
Abra
Chicorita
Charmander
Cyndiquil
Pikachu or Pichu
And any legends I don't have...

Offering:
Lv 40 Entei
Lv 53 Sandslash (It's nicknamed Yuji)
Untoched Flying or Surfing Pikachus (but do to lost Pokewalker, only till I have 1 of each left)
Might be able to breed some pokemon

Micle Berry
Custap Berry
Dragon Scale
Leftovers
Choice Band (x5) (one might already be trading)
Power Herb (x4)
Expert Belt
Light Ball (x2)
Heart Scale
Choice Scarf
Dawn Stone
Blue Shard (x2)
Yellow Shard (x3)
White Herb
Focus Slash (x2)
Leaf Stone (x2)
Fire Stone
Water Stone

TMs
03 Water Pulse
19 Giga Drain
43 Secret Power
50 Overheat
62 Silver Wind
66 Payback
76 Stealth Rock
79 Dark Pulse
80 Rock Slide
84 Poison Jab
96 Trick Room

I guarentee that all of these are legit (except Entei that I got from a trade...looks legit though....) So I don't want any pokemon that are not Hacked, cloned, etc. Must be legit. PM me with offer

x JLP x
30th January 2011, 5:05 AM
I have a perfect IVd EV training Shiny Dragonite.

Looking for events!! \

PM me
_________

r-master
30th January 2011, 6:42 AM
Im in desperate want of a shiny adamant scyther.
my shiny collection isnt too big but i can trade nearly any item for it, multiple items if you want

alakazam^
30th January 2011, 8:02 AM
I have shiny tentacool and drowzee for trade and Gamestop Shiny Pichu. Looking for the events on my sig or other shinies (preferably unevolved).

cosmicwaffle
30th January 2011, 8:15 AM
looking for shiny shroomish or breloom offering shiny lanturn or legenderies pm me please

DaRkJoLtEoN
30th January 2011, 5:05 PM
Looking for (must be UT and/or Nicknameable)
Zangoose (Adamant)
Seviper (any nature)
Shroomish (Adamant)
Beldum (Adamant)
and Hitmonlee (Adamant or any nature)

Check my shop for what I can offer.

Lord of The Whales
30th January 2011, 5:12 PM
i have a level 52 shiny charizard(legit) i will accept to trade for a shiny relicanth, zubat , porygon, togetic, or chinchou, or the GS dogs

Pucca_ness
30th January 2011, 11:13 PM
Seeking Event Shiny Milotic and shiny Kyogre.

Got Kyogre =3 looks like I might also get Milotic.

Also got a 10 ANIV Latios but it has some exp gain on it.
Lv 100 Flower Paradise Shaymin met at Lv 30. Don't know what EVs it has.

These Shinies, all legit and UT - Shinx (nicknamed Amber, can be changed), Electrike, Zigzagoon, Clefairy (GTS).

These lv100 EV trained pokemon, they do not have flawless ivs or anything but i put the effort in training. I'm looking to get a better set of them so these aren't needed as much.

Typhlosion - Modest - 252 SpAtk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Eruption, Focus Blast, Swift, Flamethrower.

Lugia - Careful - 252 Def, 252 SpDef, 4 HP
Extrasensory, Recover, Aeroblast, Safeguard.

Crobat - Naive - 252 Atk, 252 Spd
Wing Attack, Fly, Cross Poison, Bite

Tyranitar - Adamant - 252 Atk, 252 Def, 4 HP
Crunch, Earthquake, Thunderpunch, Stone Edge

Houndoom - Mild - 252 SpAtk, 128 Atk, 128 Spd
Dark Pulse, Thunder Fang, Flamethrower, Crunch

Kingdra - Sassy - 252 SpDef, 252 Def, 4 HP
Rain Dance, Signal Beam, Surf, Dragon Pulse

I can supply any pokemon with a Lucky Egg.

Mark_Chaos
31st January 2011, 12:02 AM
I'm looking for a shiny female Ralts has to be LV 10 or lower, willing to trade an UT LV 1 Palkia.

Yobisute
31st January 2011, 12:33 AM
Looking for:
UT Ash's Pikachu

Willing to Trade:
UT Gamestop Shiny Entei
UT Newmoon Darkrai Lv. 50
UT Pokemon Ranger Manaphy Lv. 1
Lv. 22 Pokemon Ranger Manaphy
UT Celebi
UT Emerald Mew Lv. 30

Please send a PM if interested!

Bestrin
31st January 2011, 3:30 AM
In need of a Shiny Drifblim/Drifloon With HP Fighting 60+ ;426;
Also MUST NOT HAVE a Defence-hindering nature.

Extra credit if it has good IV's, or if it is Bold, or if it is nicknameable.

I have much much to offer:
Any items from the Battle Frontier
Shiny Hoppip (Japanese)
Shiny Gamestop Suicune (will have very soon)
I can soft-reset for Outstanding-IV-and-good-natured LUGIA (may request a masterball for this)
My forte is EV-training! I can EV train six Pokemon in less than a week.
I can IV breed, Eggmove breed. I will even BREED FOR HIDDEN POWER.

If there's anything else I can do for this SUPER IMPORTANT Drifblim, let me know!

PLEASE send me a PERSONAL MESSAGE for anything reguarding this trade.

Thank you very much! :)

Skitty1CatzRule
31st January 2011, 3:08 PM
Looking for:
Shiny ditto
Shiny mew
Shiny ho-oh
Shiny lugia
Shiny kyogre
Shiny rayquaza
Shiny eggs - so I can have them with my OT and am able to nickname. List of shiny eggs I'd like:
Feebas
Piplup
Mudkip
Totodile
Squirtle
Chimchar
Torchic
Cyndaquil
Charmander
Turtwig
Treecko
Chikorita
Bulbasaur
Skitty
Absol
Combee
Glameow
Eevee
Shinx
Poochyena
Growlithe

The shiny legendaries I have are: deoxys cresselia, palkia
I don't have much to offer, but all my shinies are in my sig, two egg-move pokemon, volt tackle pichu, ice punch& shard sneasel. I also have many regular non shiny legendaries including wishmakr jirachi & 2 mystery mews. No celebi's or deoxyses yet, even though I have a shiny one(Deoxys). If u use the gts, the jirachi can get u a mew in 2 minutes.
I have two legit mystery mews from doing this.

shadow uae
31st January 2011, 6:30 PM
offering
shinys
male adamant trapinch
shiny nidoran male and female
shiny jolly pidge
shiny lax spearow
shiny impish totodile
shiny quiet beedrill name : shineshot
shiny relaxed ralts
shiny bold hoothoot
shiny serious feebas
shiny gentle sneasel
shiny mild arcanine
shiny rash chikorota
shiny hardy noctowl
shiny serious manaphy
shiny sassy rotom
shiny hardy roselia
shiny naughty piplup
shiny quauky tentacool
shiny hasty riolu
shiny bashful cynaquil

events all are
tru shaymin
tru regigigas
ganestp deoxys
pokemon movie 09 pichu
smr2010 jirachi
world09 weavile
japanese pokemon 09 movie arceus
gamestp entei

looking for
events
gamestp shiny suicune
ash pikachu tru and the japanese one
pm me if interested

shiko07
31st January 2011, 6:35 PM
Im looking for houndour please D:

dramaboye
1st February 2011, 10:02 AM
offering the toys r us event ash pikachu if interested make an offer pm me with offers please only interested in legit non hacked or ar shinys

Larry
1st February 2011, 2:24 PM
I have a Shiny EV'd Adamant Gallade

I'm looking for Syberia's Foreign Ditto.

PM or VM me!!

jfontanna
1st February 2011, 7:03 PM
Looking for a shiny Timid Starmie
I have a shiny Lax Milotic

camster12345
1st February 2011, 8:03 PM
i have a shiny charizard and mewtwo please pm me all offers

Assassin974
1st February 2011, 10:41 PM
I have an UT Shiny Jolly ponyta Lvl 18, i am looking for a shiny charmander with one of these natures.

Modest/Timid/Adamant/Jolly

Thanks!

Just_A_Nat
1st February 2011, 11:07 PM
Have shiny male or female mime jr. would like a shiny eevee or scyther not hacked legit if anyone is interested.

Thanks

DaRkJoLtEoN
1st February 2011, 11:56 PM
Shiny-
*NEW* lvl 100 Adamant Zangoose EV'd
lvl 67 Bold Umbreon
lvl 19 Serious Umbreon
lvl 62 Quirky Empoleon
lvl 100 Timid Ninetales EV'd
lvl 36 Rash Blaziken EV'd NN twitter
lvl 100 Adamant Kingdra EV'd
lvl 100 Adamant Machamp EV'd (note 383 Attk and 326 HP)
lvl 50 hasty Sceptile
lvl 84 bashful Infernape EV'd
lvl 37 Toxicroak Adamant EV'd
lvl 100 Adamant Swampert EV'd
lvl 52 Timid Starmie EV'd
lvl 100 Adamant Flygon EV'd (might be a hack but all the stats are legit)
lvl 100 Naive Lucario EV'd
lvl 100 Modest Alakazam EV'd
lvl 100 Modest Flareon EV'd

PM offers, not really looking for shinys unless ev'd

dawn_pkm
3rd February 2011, 7:54 PM
i am looking for shinny pokemon low levels please!

If you have any shinny msg me

this is what i offer

rare candies
pp ups
max revive
moves
masterballs
& all stones!

dawn_pkm
3rd February 2011, 8:39 PM
Looking for shinny crown pkm!

Pucca_ness
4th February 2011, 12:21 AM
I have Legit shiny Electrike (Chained), Shinx (Chained, nicknamed) and Clefairy (GTS).

Looking for Celebi and other shinies i do not have.

VM/PM me. I only take legit pokemon.

Blue Raja
4th February 2011, 1:24 AM
i have three complete sets of the crown beasts that i am offering for trade.

i am looking for: (make an offer)
let these suggestions be a guide.
i am not looking for event pokemon
i am not looking for random shinys
i am not looking for items or dex entries
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
EV'd pokemon any tier.
flawless or nearly flawless babies or UT
HPIce zapdos modest-or HPice jolteon timid or modest
RNG legends
outstanding cresselia

i clone therefore i accept clones.

help
4th February 2011, 3:35 AM
if anyone wants an interesting shiny deal pm me!!

Isaac
5th February 2011, 4:48 PM
I'm Looking for:
Shiny Event Entei, Adamant or Timid
Shiny Event Suicune, Bold

Trading:
Shiny Event Raikou, Timid, for one of the following ^Pokemon^

I have a hundred other shinies (all legit) that I'm willing to trade!
PM me your offer, or for my list of shinies.
EDIT: NVM the natures, I haven't taken my Raikou yet from the mail man so I didn't know Sorry!

Aquin
5th February 2011, 5:30 PM
Offering: Shiny ut Yanma and Shiny Zangoose, Shiny gamestop beasts, Shiny japanese level 100 Electrode, Shiny ut Absol, and a few shinies i still need to get legit checked.

looking for: Shinies and events i don't have. (Please make them somewhat rare, don't offer me a level 1 shiny bidoof)

11tmaste
5th February 2011, 7:26 PM
i'm looking for a shiny legit charmander. i will trade almost anything for it. pm me with offers.

camster12345
5th February 2011, 7:54 PM
i am looking for any shiny i can offer 5 masterballs or any 3 tms

alakazam^
5th February 2011, 10:20 PM
I have a legit shiny darkrai. I expect good offers from Japanese events to shiny legendaries and starters.

Ninetales_Trainer
6th February 2011, 1:26 AM
Looking for a shiny vulpix or ponyta.

Tritian4
6th February 2011, 4:08 AM
TRading Shiny Raikou from the Gamestop Event for Shiny Entei from the Gamestop Event.

gave wrong number its 4770 6128 7083 SOul Silver

Manaphy
6th February 2011, 7:47 AM
PM if your interested in any of these guys

UT Shiny Lugia
UT Shiny Golbat
UT Shiny Bulbasaur
UT Shiny Treecko
UT Shiny Squirtle
UT Shiny Swablu
UT Shiny Totodile
UT Shiny Vulpix
UT Shiny Eevee
UT Shiny Bagon
UT Shiny Huntail
UT Adamant Shiny Beldum
UT Shiny Torchic
UT Shiny Chimchar with Heat Wave
UT Shiny Cyndaquil
Shiny Corsola
UT Shiny Kangaskhan
UT Shiny Roselia
UT Shiny Kyogre
UT Cresselia
UT Rattata
UT Drowzee
UT Tentacool
UT Starly

camster12345
6th February 2011, 1:15 PM
im looking for any shiny i am offering any 3 tms or 6 masterballs if its a shiny legendary 10masterballs shiny gmstp events 6 masterballs pm me if u want to trade

uchialee
6th February 2011, 3:44 PM
hi all
i have a shiny GRAVELER

LV 31 UT
HASTY nature
Iron Island
at 67
def72
sp.a34
sp.d40
speed 29
hp 76

Magnitude
Selfdestruct
Rollout
Rock Blast

i would like a shiny cyndaquil or starley UT only please.

help
6th February 2011, 8:05 PM
I have a shiny ho-oh and shiny lugia up for trade. Pm your offers.

Cloudchild75
7th February 2011, 12:32 AM
Getting what I want thankies.

Robby-the-empoleon
7th February 2011, 12:33 AM
i'll trade a shiny shaymin level 100 for a shiny weavile or sneasel or any shiny starter pokemon

ppaco
7th February 2011, 12:55 AM
i have a shiny dratini lv 1 UT that is nearly flawless im told looking for other shinys

jfontanna
7th February 2011, 2:37 AM
I have the gamestop suicune, the gamestop entei, and the gamestop raikou.
What I need is a shiny lugia, a shiny Zangoose, and a shiny milotic. If you have any other cool shinies, then I'll consider it (I also need a shiny FEAR aron, or smeargle)

shinymanmick
7th February 2011, 9:39 AM
i have a level100 shiny heracross i am looking for other shiny or high level legendaries pm me with offers

night35
7th February 2011, 9:42 AM
Heres what i'm offering
2 wifi raikous (the event one)

I may also offer these (depending on the offer)
2 wifi jirachis
2 master balls
1 UT pikachu coloured pichu
1 GAME arceus

I'm looking for legendary shinies but I'm most intersted in the following
latias
lugia
rayquaza
giratina
palkia
kyogre

All offers must be legit. PM if you're intressted

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)
7th February 2011, 10:44 AM
Heres what i'm offering
2 wifi raikous (the event one)

I may also offer these (depending on the offer)
2 wifi jirachis
2 master balls
1 UT pikachu coloured pichu
1 GAME arceus

I'm looking for legendary shinies but I'm most intersted in the following
latias
lugia
rayquaza
giratina
palkia
kyogre

All offers must be legit. PM if you're intressted

i have a lvl 77 ev's lugia and a rayquaza from embedded towers that has outrage

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)
7th February 2011, 10:49 AM
offering a lvl 100 shiny umbreon
offering a ev'd lvl 77 shiny feriligator
offering a shiny charmander
offering a shiny charazard
offering a shiny cyndaquil
offering a shiny squirtle
offering a lvl 100 shiny gallade
offering a pikachu coloured pichu

also check my trade shop for more shinies

pokegatsby
7th February 2011, 1:05 PM
If anyone would like to offer on the Event shiny Raikou, Pm Me :D
Wanting shiny's of all, I've never had one before :D

dramaboye
7th February 2011, 4:41 PM
looking for a shiny female cacnea and snorunt willing to trade ashs pikachu ut. shiny suicune ut. or shiny entei pm me asap for trade would like legit pokemon only no ar or clones

Ybrik
7th February 2011, 10:36 PM
I've got a Shiny Graveler for trade if anyone's interested.

Skitty1CatzRule
7th February 2011, 11:24 PM
Feebas
Piplup
Mudkip
Totodile
Squirtle
Chimchar
Torchic
Cyndaquil
Charmander
Turtwig
Treecko
Chikorita
Bulbasaur
Skitty
Absol
Combee
Glameow
Eevee
Shinx
Poochyena
Growlithe

Yes I know about the odd glitch with shiny eggs. If I doesn't hatch right on my game, I'll send it back and have u hatch it.

I don't have much to offer, but all my shinies are in my sig, two egg-move pokemon, volt tackle pichu, ice punch& shard sneasel. I also have many regular non shiny legendaries including wishmakr jirachi & 2 mystery mews. No celebi's or deoxyses yet, even though I have a shiny one(Deoxys). If u use the gts, the jirachi can get u a mew in 2 minutes.

thegreattjtoot
8th February 2011, 7:01 AM
teach my marowak outrage and ill give you a shiny

shinymanmick
8th February 2011, 4:53 PM
i am looking for a shiny latias eny level

Captain Doctor Digi
8th February 2011, 5:40 PM
Looking for shiny eevee, can trade you a gamestop suicune.

Pm me with offers.

A Carmine FTW
8th February 2011, 11:37 PM
Hi everyone
looking for:
UT INV2011 celebi
UT WIN2011 celebi
UT HVR2011 celebi
UT OTO2010 mew (10 aniv mew from spain)
Any UT WIN2011 shiny beast when they come out.

Offering:
UT Shinies:
Absol
Beldum
Elektrike
Aron
Floatzel
Pinsir
Magnemite
Lickitung
Unown

Events:
Gamestop beasts
Fall 2010 mew
TRU Pikachu

Several events I obtained over GTS.
I have two Shiny deoxys that I got over GTS that look legit.

PM for info and PM if interested

Deadpool25
9th February 2011, 12:15 AM
Hello I am looking for a Shiny Legit Charmander
PM if interested

I am offering:
shiny rapidash
any starters generation 1-4
any evelutions
and much more

Cloudchild75
9th February 2011, 1:45 AM
Got it thankies.

jfontanna
9th February 2011, 2:43 AM
I have the shiny gamestop raikou -- what I need is any cool shiny

Skitty1CatzRule
9th February 2011, 5:16 AM
Feebas
Piplup
Mudkip
Totodile
Squirtle
Chimchar
Torchic
Cyndaquil
Charmander
Turtwig
Treecko
Chikorita
Bulbasaur
Skitty
Absol
Combee
Glameow
Eevee
Shinx
Poochyena
Growlithe

Yes I know about the odd glitch with shiny eggs. If I doesn't hatch right on my game, I'll send it back and have u hatch it.
I'm working on finding my SID, if u can RNG breed eggs. I'll post the fc of it on my sig when I get it.

jfontanna
9th February 2011, 5:21 AM
I have 2 shiny gamestop beasts: raikou, and suicune
I'll trade one of them for a cool OU shiny pokemon. What i'm especially looking for is a shiny zangoose or a shiny lugia

WKS
9th February 2011, 4:05 PM
Got a level 42 Shiny Tangrowth up for trade I've only given it one rare candy so it can evolve pm me offers thanks

Baviaan
9th February 2011, 8:53 PM
I am looking for a UT shiny mareep, preferably mild/modest.

I can offer: barely touched shiny machoke (hasty) and shiny slowbro

dawn_pkm
9th February 2011, 9:25 PM
im looking for shinny chimchar low lvl legit msg me with what you want for it :) ty

quilava576
10th February 2011, 2:33 AM
I can trade a shiny donphan for a wailmer, mauwile, or shiny skarmory just got traded

Mark_Chaos
10th February 2011, 5:05 PM
Looking for a shiny LV 10 or lower female Ralts for an UT GS Crown Beast Raikou.

vapor_trails
10th February 2011, 5:07 PM
I have a lvl 1 rash charmander (IVs unknown) and a lvl 1 Flawless gible up for trade. Both are shiny. I am lookn for other shinies and flawless pokes. PM if interested

shinymanmick
11th February 2011, 9:24 AM
looking for eny shiny eevee, umbreon, espeon dose not matter what level

Loquacious Duck
11th February 2011, 4:06 PM
Wants: (In order of wants)

Shiny Eevee w/ Adamant, Adaptability, x/31/x/x/x/31 IVs
VGC10 Eevee w/ x/31/x/x/x/31 or x/x/x/31/x/31 IVs
Shiny Eevee w/ Modest, x/x/x/31/x/31 IVs
ALAMOS Darkrai
TCGWC Pikachu
TRU Regigigas
Shiny Nidoran Male w/Poison Point
TRU Manaphy
TRU Shaymin
Shiny Beldum

Haves: (All are UT unless stated)

TRU ASH's Pikachu
GMSTP Raiku
GMSTP Entei
GMSTP Suicune
Shiny Charmander
Newmoon Darkrai (Touched lvl 51)
Giratina
Dialga (Touched lvl 61)
Articuno (Touched lvl 51)
Ho-Oh (Touched lvl 71)
Lugia (Touched lvl 56)
Eevee w/Wish & Baton Pass

quilava576
12th February 2011, 3:30 AM
I have a shiny lv 40 cradily
my wants
shiny magmortar at least lv40
shiny dusknoir at least lv 40
shiny nosepas
shiny mauwile
shiny mudkip
event jarachi/celiby/deoxys
any tru event arceus/ regigigas
Edit-the cradily is reserved for a friend now

オバマ大統領のイラス
12th February 2011, 3:42 AM
i have a shiny eevee, egg hatched, flawless, lv 1, UT for trade

pm me

Advanced trainer Kai
12th February 2011, 4:34 AM
I have shiny Crogunks, Porygon-Z, Tentacool,Latios and Ursaring

I'm looking for shinys and event pkmn only pm me for offers

Zinky
12th February 2011, 4:39 PM
Offer a shiny clefairy PM me for offers!

jfontanna
12th February 2011, 4:50 PM
I have an extra gamestop suicune and gamestop raikou - what im looking for is cool shinies, especially a shiny zangoose or lugia

A Carmine FTW
12th February 2011, 5:11 PM
Offering:
UT Shinies:
Absol
Beldum
Elektrike
Aron
Floatzel
Pinsir
Magnemite
Lickitung
Unown F

looking for:
PCNY 00001 events in 2003 UT
colloseum pikachu UT
Movie Celebi UT
UT WIN2011 celebi
UT HVR2011 celebi
ポケパ-ク celebi UT
アゲト celebi UT
UT OTO2010 mew (10 aniv mew from spain)
Any UT WIN2011 shiny beast when they come out except for raikou.

I have events but I did not post them because I have it in another thread.

Skitty1CatzRule
12th February 2011, 5:14 PM
Feebas
Piplup
Mudkip
Totodile
Squirtle
Chimchar
Torchic
Cyndaquil
Charmander
Turtwig
Treecko
Chikorita
Bulbasaur
Skitty
Absol
Combee
Glameow
Eevee
Shinx
Poochyena
Growlithe

I'm working on finding my SID, if u can RNG breed eggs. I'll post the fc of it on my sig when I get it.

I don't have much to offer, but all my shinies are in my sig, two egg-move pokemon, volt tackle pichu, ice punch& shard sneasel. I also have many regular non shiny legendaries including wishmakr jirachi & 2 mystery mews. No celebi's or deoxyses yet. If u use the gts, the jirachi can get u a mew in 2 minutes.

Pucca_ness
12th February 2011, 6:16 PM
From the GTS i have a japanese RNG'd Embedded Tower apparenly met at Lv 50 shiny Rayquaza.

PM me if interested.

EDIT: someone has made an offer and it has been traded away

Grand~Kingdra
12th February 2011, 6:45 PM
From GTS I have
Shiny UT Quirky Eevee
Shiny UT Kyogre

from trades I have
Shiny Bronzor, touched

And I have
Shiny Gyarados touched :P

I know its not much, but for kyogre i would really like events I do not have. NO SHINY DOGS!!! (unless Ivs are really good)

Jason10469
12th February 2011, 9:47 PM
trading lots of shinies [2] for good events

Jason10469
12th February 2011, 9:50 PM
trading shiny skarmory lv 57, male ut for any ut shiny

Jason10469
12th February 2011, 10:05 PM
Gyal yuh noe i was ah drinka...yuh noe ah cya *** when ah drinkin liquor...wey yuh dey? Meh deh right hea player

Jason10469
12th February 2011, 10:05 PM
come*.........

Jason10469
12th February 2011, 10:07 PM
**** uuuuuuuuuu

Cloudchild75
12th February 2011, 11:58 PM
Edit, loads of pms for this I'm sure I'll get like 3 lol

ATK 92
13th February 2011, 12:43 AM
Nvm,trade complete.

Emerald 2006
13th February 2011, 1:25 AM
I have x1 Gamestop Entei, Raikou, and x2 Suicunes.
These are all Legit Gamestop events, same level, held berry, etc.

Looking to trade for shinies ONLY.
I mainly want a shiny Palkia,
but that it the ONLY shiny Legend I'm looking for.
other regular shinies of interest are low lv Gastly, (<Gengar Trainer)
Machop, Ponyta, Beldum, Gible, Chimchar, Piplup, other starters,
etc. If you have a list, (big or small, it doesn't matter)
post it out, so I can peruse it, and we'll go from there.
PM me, please, and Thank You.

Dragonite 127
13th February 2011, 4:06 AM
trading a shiny crobat with pokerus touched

minesingboy
13th February 2011, 4:52 AM
LF shiny charmander ut with good IV'S i will trade a shiny for it pls pm me if you want to trade :)

cabarnard
13th February 2011, 5:45 AM
Offering a shiny Hypno, looking for Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus, not hacked.
Hypno is now gone. Trade complete! Thanks!

Xman96
13th February 2011, 2:31 PM
I have 1 of each of the Gamestop beasts. All are UT and I would appreciate shinies for them. Pm me your offer.

antant
13th February 2011, 6:49 PM
looking for a shiny milotic or shiny feebas.

offering 10 anniv celebi( would prefer shiny event milotic for this, but would possibly trade for regular shiny if i recieve no other offers), iv bred adamant technician scyther with flawless attack, special defense and speed, iv bred jolly gligar with flawless hp, attack and speed, soul dew, master balls, almost any tm, many battle park items (i have over 1200 battle points so can offer a lot), or platinum move tutor some of your pokemon. could be willing to ev train scyther/gligar if you want one.
would certainly offer multiple items and may consider multiple pokemon. if you want something i have not listed pm me and i may have it

minesingboy
13th February 2011, 8:32 PM
LF shiny latias with good iv's pls pm me asap :)

Xman96
13th February 2011, 10:27 PM
Ok so I still have 3 shiny gamestop bests, plus a shiny gible and siny dratini w/ extremespeed. The last two are both RNGed and cloned. All are Untouched. I would like shinies for these. Here are the following shinies I will accept.You may offer others, but these are the ones I want.
Scyther/Scizor
Murkrow
Rhyperior
Weavile
Heracross

オバマ大統領のイラス
13th February 2011, 10:53 PM
check out my sig for shinys

i do shiny for shiny trades or shiny for flawless