PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Cool Trainer Okami
8th February 2009, 10:32 PM
Hello every one! I go by Okami on most message boards or something like it. any way I wanted to say hello and look forward to talking with folks here. Seems like a good forum you guys have going on so I decided to join. Any way I have been playing the pokemon videogames since the old School Red and Blue and I have every standard pokemon game released. My fave pokemon is Charizard I got a feeling people will ask newbs what their fave pokemon is.

Blk Charizard
8th February 2009, 11:08 PM
Hi there Okami and welcome to Serebii, hope you have a great time here, be sure to read the rules and all that good stuff! =D

Cool Trainer Okami
9th February 2009, 1:38 AM
Thanks! That Charizard avitar of yours looks sweet!

fire fan 888
9th February 2009, 7:46 PM
welcome to the forums okami.

Fire Hero
9th February 2009, 8:00 PM
Welcome to our Pokémon Community. Be sure to follow the rules and have fun ;)

Cool Trainer Okami
10th February 2009, 3:22 AM
thanks allf or the warm welcome. I assure you I have read the rules although sometimes I get shy. In previous days on a forum I tried to make small talk with a question, it got answered but the idea was to talk about it. A MOD closed it as soon as 2 people replied and I felt very unwelcome there after that. Im sure the case wont be so here :)

sapphire_addict
10th February 2009, 3:30 AM
hey welcome! i really hope you feell welcome here, cuz being an outsider sucks. if you have any questions, or just wana chat, feel free to drop me a line! (<-- i just realized how much i say that...)

Cool Trainer Okami
10th February 2009, 6:25 AM
lol thanks. I have read the rules even the ones on the postings of teams but seems that I could get bitten pritty hard if i even make one little mistake