PDA

View Full Version : Can I have my avatar to show up near posts?

Neku
10th February 2009, 12:15 AM
I'm trying to get one on but it isn't working. Can anyone tell me how to do it?

7eeveelutions
10th February 2009, 12:17 AM
Go to the User CP, click edit avatar, find an avatar you want to use, and then click save changes. Thats all there is to it.

Neku
10th February 2009, 12:29 AM
yes, but whenever I do that I don't see an "edit avatar" button. btw, I see a button that is selected that says "do not use avatar" and whenever I click on it, it dosn't uncheck. What does that mean?

Atoyont
10th February 2009, 12:30 AM
To add on, you can not have your own custom Avatar. Only Moderators and Special Contributors get the privilege.

Neku
10th February 2009, 12:34 AM
oh, I honestly didnt' know what. Thanks! =D

btw, how do I lock thread?

7eeveelutions
10th February 2009, 12:38 AM
Only mods can lock threads. If you want a thread locked, you'll have to give them a good reason to do it.

Ri-Chan
10th February 2009, 2:58 AM
To give a mod a reason, it is recommended to PM them. See the FAQ for more answers about mods and their contact preferences.

7eeveelutions
10th February 2009, 3:12 AM
You might want to take another look at the rules, too.

And don't send the mods a visitor message (VM), they don't like it. Send them a PM instead.

And I feel like asking why you might want to close a thread, and which thread is it?

Ellie
10th February 2009, 5:35 AM
k guys you don't need to keep posting over and over again when his original question was already answered.

oh and different mods have different preferences on being sent VMs, so don't speak for all the mods when you don't know.