PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

KirbyKaz
10th February 2009, 3:51 AM
Aren't I just so creative when it comes to greeting titles? Anyways, hello and whatnot, I've been interested in joining these forums because I've been lurking for a while and thought it seemed pretty good. My name, I made a long time ago. One day, on a different forum, I was thinking how cool it would be to see Kirby copy Kazooie's (you know, from Banjo-Kazooie) ability. Then, someone was kind enough to draw me a picture of what it would look like and I thought it would be my new name after some thought.

Since that's the history behind my name, I'll tell you a bit more. I've been playing Pokemon since Silver, Gold, and Crystal came out. I remember I found a shiny Ditto once in one game but since I was pretty young I thought my game was glitched. <_< Then, miraculously, about... when Diamond/Pearl came out, I found a shiny Buizel and immediately captured it.

(Don't wanna make this too long) Lastly, you can access me via skype (kirby-kazooie), MSN (capecain@hotmail.com) and Xbox Live (KirbyKaz). That's all, and I hope to see you around the forums. ;)

Eon_is_not_the_end
10th February 2009, 3:53 AM
Hi there, welcome to SPPForums :)

Make sure you read the rules and all of that stuff like that.

Hahaha, i thought the same thing when i found my first shiny; i nearly got rid of my game o_o;