PDA

View Full Version : Hey~!

Ferny
12th February 2009, 3:50 AM
Hey~! I'm new here, but I'm definately(sp?) not new to Pokemon! I've been a Pokemon fan for about eight years now! Actually, there was a time when I was three or four and I HATED Pokemon. But, thanks to my insane boredom one day, when I was about five, I decided to watch Pokemon one day, and I've been hooked since then!

I mostly watch the first season of the anime because, in my opinion, it's the best. I hate it because Misty left. :( My favorite Pokemon movie is Pokemon 2000. :D

I've never read much of the Pokemon Special manga, but I've read enough to know that it's AWESOME! I mainly like it for the shippings of Red+Yellow, Silver+Blue, Ruby+Sapphire, Diamond+Platinum, and Pearl+Platinum.

The first Pokemon game I ever played was Yellow, but it wasn't mine (belonged to a friend.) But I made a save file on there, and today I can remember that I had my Pikachu and a Caterpie. The first Pokemon game I owned was Emerald. On that game, I'd raised my whole team to level 100, and by some freak accident, it got deleted. D: I got Diamond, but I mainly use it for 'storing' my huge collection of legendary Pokemon. (Including a legit Darkrai, Manaphy, lv. 50 Dragonite, and Shaymin, and soon Regigigas.) I'll be getting Platinum soon! But now, my main team that I use on Diamond and Battle Revolution is: Typhlosion, Gardevoir, Luxray, Absol, Lucario, and Weavile. :D

Besides all that, I LOVE writing Pokemon fanfictions, and making theories for mysteries of the Pokemon world. (Like, why can't Nidorina and Nidoqueen breed? Or why are Zangoose and Seviper enemies?) I like to refer to myself as a Pokemon Professer or Researcher!

So...I guess that's all!

EmpoleonRules
12th February 2009, 5:00 AM
Hi, and welcome to the forums.