PDA

View Full Version : Error 404?

octoboy
13th February 2009, 5:30 AM
This is the page which I got when trying to post in my game. You see, I run a forum game, and sometimes reffing it requires posting a lot of smileys. Sometimes too many smileys, and when that happens, I just read how many smileys overboard I went, then shorten the post.

But, this time, I didn't get a sign like that, and instead a sign of a huge error. Has something changed? Was it just a random glitch that will blow over?

Assistance will be most appreciated.

KingofAnime
13th February 2009, 5:31 AM
If it's a big old "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR", then I'm getting that too trying to post a new topic in the spriting forum...

octoboy
13th February 2009, 5:34 AM
Yeah, I just looked at a full post, and my post was nowhere near it in size, so I doubt it has to do with how big the post is. I actually tried to make sure it didn't have too many smileys as well, so I'm really not sure what that was all about.

KingofAnime
13th February 2009, 5:43 AM
I'm quite doubtful smilies have anything to do with it at all.

It's only happening for me when trying to post a new topic.

octoboy
15th February 2009, 2:39 AM
I wasn't even making a thread. And whenever I posted part of the post it worked, but the post altogether screwed up.

Does anybody know what's going on?

Ellie
15th February 2009, 2:56 AM
it has something to do with the way your post is, no one really has any idea. some people have said certain words (I believe the list included "create, insert, delete, update, and some others"), but i've gotten internal server errors that were fixed by splitting it up or editting different words out.

just try to rephrase the post and/or make it smaller.