PDA

View Full Version : hey..

MizuTakishima
13th February 2009, 8:12 AM
I'm new here, and I only posted once in the forums because I had a question...but already somebody gave me attitude..I don't get why they had to be so mean, I even told them that I wasn't sure and that I was new.

Anyway, I probably won't be posting in here anymore, but you can welcome me if you want to I guess..

treespyro
13th February 2009, 8:15 AM
Then what is the point
That is life, live with it

Now,
Hello young user, I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself
Follow the Rules and READ them
Hi, Hope you fit in and never eat salad after Ice Cream

Azure Flame
13th February 2009, 8:27 AM
Welcome! Please don't leave. Just because one person was being rude doesn't mean we all are. I aslo posted in that thread afterwards.

Darato
13th February 2009, 8:29 AM
I hate to tell you this, but being part of sppf you’ll get answers like that all the time. The important thing is not to let it get to you and just shake it off. Just find some nice friends and you'll be alright. I'd be more thne glad to be your friend if you wish.

L.F.D.

MizuTakishima
13th February 2009, 8:44 AM
I hate to tell you this, but being part of sppf you’ll get answers like that all the time. The important thing is not to let it get to you and just shake it off. Just find some nice friends and you'll be alright. I'd be more thne glad to be your friend if you wish.

L.F.D.

Hehe, you'd think in a Pokemon Community there'd be people who're more...friendly :D' But I'll gladly accept your request, and thank you so much for the heads up

MizuTakishima
13th February 2009, 8:45 AM
Welcome! Please don't leave. Just because one person was being rude doesn't mean we all are. I aslo posted in that thread afterwards.

oh! Thank you very very much...I'll try not to leave =3

treespyro
13th February 2009, 8:46 AM
Don't double post

:)

MizuTakishima
13th February 2009, 8:49 AM
Don't double post

:)

Darnit, sorry @@;;; It's hard to reply to people at the same time, and I didn't wanna seem rude to the other person..

Azure Flame
13th February 2009, 9:09 AM
Darnit, sorry @@;;; It's hard to reply to people at the same time, and I didn't wanna seem rude to the other person..

It's okay. If you look next to the quote button you'll see another one. It's the Multi-quote. Hit that and you can qoute multiple posts.

DYLANJON
13th February 2009, 9:58 AM

L.F.D.

same as Darato, i am happily accepting (and sending) friend requests everyday.