PDA

View Full Version : What uhp

Mkgdy
14th February 2009, 2:44 AM
Heyy! Just wanna say hi with a little introduction and planning...

Been playing since B/R release in the US, hooked instantly. Recently picking my games back up in preparation for Platinum release this coming March. I'm currently power-running through Emerald, and so to be through LeafGreen, to complete my Diamond pokedex. Once completed, I plan to IV/EV farm my perfect team. (Yet to be decided). Just recently discovered IV and EVs this past year, and with Platinum so close, renewed inspiration has taken hold.

I'm looking forward to learning much and having a great time on these forums. ;066;

One quick question though... What exactly does SPPf stand for? I keep seeing it pop up in titles and forums, with no clear explanation. :p

Thanks!

Blk Charizard
14th February 2009, 3:43 AM
Hello there Mkdgy and welcome to Serebii. Make sure you read the rules and all that good stuff or...*finger goes across throat.* xD
Kidding, I hope you have a great time here, there's tons of awesome people that will help you if you need it and there's lots to do, have fun! =D

Mimori Kiryu
14th February 2009, 4:05 AM
Welcome to Serebii! I'm glad to see yet another new member. Hope you have a good time and SPPf stands for Serebii Pokemon Pages Forums, or something along those lines.

Pokelight_Admin
14th February 2009, 2:02 PM
Welcome to the forums! Have fun and remember to read the rules.

DYLANJON
15th February 2009, 1:52 AM
Welcome to Serebii! I'm glad to see yet another new member. Hope you have a good time and SPPf stands for Serebii Pokemon Pages Forums, or something along those lines.

welcome to the forums, read the rules and have fun! mimori Kiryu, it stands for Serebii Pokemon Place Forums.