PDA

View Full Version : First time poster. Long time pokemon fan.

Buizelster
15th February 2009, 7:39 AM
I guess you could say I'm new to this forum though I'm not exactly new to pokemon. Back around 1999-2000 I was already a fan of the series and was deep into the pokeshipping fandom. After I grew out of that though I migrated to pokemopolis where I've pretty much stayed ever since. Even now.

But I've realized that as much as I love talking about the games and anime. I haven't really joined all that many pokemon forums, and the non-pokemon anime forums I go too don't really talk about it much. So I figured I'd join up on this one as it seemed like the best and primary choice. Besides Pokemon I'm also into a wide array of other series too.

As far as pairings go. I honestly don't really care what anyone ships so whatever you ship is alright with me.

So anyways I'm new and hope I will be very much welcomed here.

Foo Fighter
15th February 2009, 8:24 AM
Welcome to the forums Buizelster! Pay attention to the rules and all that stuff.
Its good you have an open mind too. I myself believe in Ashzel shipping, that is, the shipping between Ash and Buizel. Also, make sure you read the rules for every sub section of the forum, thats a mistake many newbies make around here. Newbie is different than N00B so don't worry.

Have a good time and see ya.

Buizelster
15th February 2009, 8:56 AM
I'll be sure to do that, and my user name is based mainly off Ash's Buizel. ^_^

Pokelight_Admin
15th February 2009, 2:49 PM
Welcome to the forums! As Foo Fighter mentioned above, read the rules carefully! Anyways, have fun! ^_^

Buizelster
16th February 2009, 1:32 AM
Well outside of the constant forum lag, connection interruption messages, and network time out messages I keep getting every five minutes.

Yeah I've been having a load of fun so far on this forum. ^_^

Blue Snover
24th February 2009, 12:51 PM
Welcome to Serebii, the lag can be a bit of a pain, but it sorts itself out eventually.

Apart from that it's a good place to be.