PDA

View Full Version : Serebii newb much?

Alex-A-La-Mode
17th February 2009, 2:27 AM
Well yes, I am new. So umm hi!

I look forward to interacting with everyone here. I'm sort of and on and off Pokemon fan. I get into the game for a month or two, then get off of it for like three months.

I've been told I say, "I suppose" alot.

My favorite words are luver and luvah, though I rarely use them.

I'm an english nerd to the core, and I've recently discovered a sort of admiraton for paradoxes. Though I don't know how to use them very well.

Myspace me ;) Haha. Yes, I'm quite an addict to: Myspace, Perez Hilton,Final Fantasy, Anime, and Asian people.

Yes, I suppose I do talk alot. I'm quite social you know.

Weird quality about me: I tend to sing to myself in the head, usually songs other people are singing. For instance, there's this hilarious girl in my 5th period class who knows like every band/rapper/artist on the planet and she always sings these catchy songs, which I usually end up repeating to myself. "Ice Ice Baby," mostly the songs are Micky Avalon.

Well you all should become my friend on here and Myspace, I really like getting to know all people. I suppose I'm a really positive person you know. So even if your sexual orientation is out of the ordinairy, your religious or atheist, your a Poke Maniac or a hemophiliac, give it to me mama! :D

Yes, I did just quote Naomi Campbell. XD

7eeveelutions
17th February 2009, 2:34 AM
Welcome to SPPF, Alex!

Read the rules and have fun!

If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Blue Snover
17th February 2009, 11:31 AM
Welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time while you're here.

If you need a hand with anything look me up.

m!ss p!nk
17th February 2009, 12:40 PM
Hello Alex
welcome 2 serebii
have fun here ^^