PDA

View Full Version : Yet, another Ninja is born xD

ShadowNinja
18th February 2009, 2:43 PM
Hi there, everyone! =)
I bet y'all can see my username, so I don't have to intoduce myself, do I? xD I'll just say that I'm a ninja fan and if you got problem with that, you must be none other than a pirate fan =P I've been on this site for quite a while now, just decided to join. Hopefully, I'll make many new friends here =D. Seems like a nice place here ^_^

EDIT: Um....I forgot to mention that, I'll need someone to help me around when I get stuck somewhere. ;)

chimkong
18th February 2009, 3:15 PM
Hiya, Welcome to the forums =)

Hope you will enjoy your visit, but be careful that you will find many 'pirates' here and there xD Best wishes =)

Chimkong

CyberBlastoise
18th February 2009, 3:53 PM
Welcome to Serebii Forums.

I myself love both pirates and ninjas the latter of which more. Anyways, if you need help with something, let me know and I'll see if I can help you...

Blue Snover
18th February 2009, 4:56 PM
I wondered when you'd be posting a message.

Let me officially welcome you to the forums, even though we already know each other, have a good time and be sure to read the rules.

pirate555
18th February 2009, 4:58 PM
=O

Lolwut? A ninja, here on the forums? An abomination! A catastrophe! A flying fist in the face of all that is great and wears an eyepatch!...

...I hope you can guess I'm just kidding =P A great big welcome to the site, and I hope it meets all your expectations - once you're aware of the rules and you post a bit, you'll find that this should be a nice place to be around.

There's always plenty of friendly and honorable users who would be more than willing to help you out *points to above posters*, even if they support ninjas...and of course, I'm more than willing to help you out should you ever need any guidance, or just have a random question to ask =)

Pirate

Pokemon_Veteran
18th February 2009, 5:39 PM
I am pretty sure you'll get a laugh out of this video
Ask A Ninja (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehQo7s_02sc)

Well, anyways, welcome to the forums.