PDA

View Full Version : Mix Records

ChocolateWithNuts
18th February 2009, 5:57 PM
I was just wondering if anyone actually does mix records here? I've never seen a thread about it. I think it's neat to see what other people have done and accomplished in the game. Any thoughts?

Penguinist Trainer
19th February 2009, 2:19 AM
Well I mix records, but just with my other cartridge and my girlfriend's cartridges. I do it mainly to keep a variety of different TV programs available.

I know some people think it's stupid, but I like the flavor text of the game. Most people hated it, but I liked getting the random phone calls from other trainers in pokemon emerald. I thought it helped make the world feel more real.

masterleo
19th February 2009, 4:10 AM
I don't have alot of friends who play pokemon, but I do like mixing records. seeing things my friends did on the game tv is pretty cool. The thing is, I think it has to do with how much you watch the tv

dragon-dark-master
19th February 2009, 8:07 AM
I like mixing records with my friends, but mostly to see my name at the top of the leader board!!!!

But i havnt done it here (@ Serebiiforums.com)

DemonLabRat
20th February 2009, 10:16 PM
I've mixed only a small amount of times to test a few things. As for my friends, they've only done it once or twice, if not none, for all I know. I suppose seeing their names on the programs of the t.v is somewhat good, but I'd hardly say it's worth the trouble. Of course, for all those who form groups in their games, it'll probably be a vital part of the game. (you know, mixing allows you to join groups you friends are part of) Overall though, I've had no need for the thing.

aaron-now
21st February 2009, 6:10 AM
I don't really pay attention to the TV or anything like that so I see no point (even though I could with my brother I don't. Seems time wasteful.)

dannydstk
21st February 2009, 6:30 AM
come to think of it i never got around to trying it out in diamond is it still just a friend thing or can u do it over wifi now?

Blue_Ditto_256
23rd February 2009, 12:54 AM
I only have done it once in Pearl, but after I mixed records once, it said a lot of the same things on the TV about my friend's game again and again. Do I really need to know for the tenth time that my friend caught a Shinx and found a hidden Revive?

Moo66
23rd February 2009, 12:57 AM
I have between my two cartridges, but I don't have any friends who really play.

ninjaboy00
23rd February 2009, 4:53 PM
i mix with as many people as i can so i can battle with them when im on wi-fi also im part of a group so we keep up with one another that way.

Blivsey
23rd February 2009, 10:23 PM
Everyone I trade/battle with, I mix records with. Admittedly, all it does is put them on TV and add their records to the TV station, but it's still pretty neat (especially looking at my ridiculous records for metagame captures/battles compared to everyone else's).

Slowking[George]
24th February 2009, 7:16 PM
I mixed records only once between my Diamond and Pearl versions.